PDA

View Full Version : (Mr Anything Goes) Our Beautiful, Dirty Night

thedeep
08-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Our Beautiful, Dirty Night

by Mr Anything Goes

Like almost all men, I had adolescent fantasies about having sex with my mother. As far as I can recall, she was the first woman I thought about sexually and was definitely the one in my thoughts the first time I masturbated. As a boy, however, I never would have thought that these fantasies would come true when I was a very young man.

It happened in the summer of 1983, when I was twenty. It was between university years for me and to save money, I had given up my apartment and moved in with my mother until the new school year. I knew it would be a bit cramped, as she had only a one-bedroom apartment and I would be sleeping on the fold-out couch. But that was fine as my mother and I had always gotten along.

She was older than most parents of twenty year olds, having given birth to me when she was forty. I was very much a surprise for my mother and father. She was a small woman, once quite pretty but now, truth be told, well on her way to being a typical old lady, with her once dark brown hair mostly grey and her body bulging in the wrong places. But she was still my mom and I loved her. And, incidentally, I still fantasized about her.

Yes, I have always had a fascination with much older women. I’m not certain if this was because I wanted to do it with my mom from and early age and transferred my attraction to other women of similar age, or vice versa. My first time was with a friend of my mom’s who was in her fifties at the time. I was… Well, I was much too young to mention my age here!

By this time, my parents had separated. It was hard on both of them but especially my mother, who had never been on her own. She was, she told me, glad that I was going to university in the same city, and happy to have me stay with her over the summer.

It took me by surprise when it happened. It was a spontaneous occurrence – to a certain extent. I must admit that when it started to unfold, I did help it along. But you’ll see that for yourself.

It was a Saturday night. I had been out with some friends, going to a movie, then to our favourite hang-out, a diner that let relatively poor young people occupy booths all night and drink coffee. But this night, I felt a little guilty over leaving my mom home to watch television by herself, so I returned early and we played cards for a couple of hours. We turned in about the same time, which was unusual for us, as I almost always stayed up much later than she. Another unusual circumstance was the fact that I was not going to be sleeping on the sofa-bed this night. It was an old piece of furniture with a thin mattress that resembled an ocean frozen in the midst of a storm, with bulges and swells, dips and rolls everywhere. Springs stuck out like Albert Einstein’s hair and sleep came more often from exhaustion than comfort. I didn’t want to complain because neither Mom nor I could afford a replacement. But when she saw the condition of the dinosaur on which I had to rest each night, she suggested that I share her queen-sized bed with her from then on, as long as it was all right with me.

So Saturday night, or more accurately, Sunday morning, about one o’clock, we both went to bed. I was messing about with the alarm clock – Mom always got up relatively early on Sundays to go to church – while she undressed. I’m a man and so I naturally have a tough time looking away when a woman disrobes in my presence. My back was supposed to have been turned, but I couldn’t help catching glimpses of my wonderful parent.

“You shouldn’t really look at me when I get undressed, Kevin,” Mom said, a smile in her voice if not on her face. She had, as far as I knew, no desire to have sex with her son, and so the comment was not meant to imply the opposite. It was a simple statement.

“I’m an adult, Mom,” I said lightly in response. “I have seen women’s bodies before.”

This gave Mom pause, as she was slipping her nightie over her otherwise naked form.

“Yes, I suppose you have,” she said distractedly, as though this had not occurred to her before. Her face was still thoughtful as she slipped into bed.

I was humorously surprised that after all these years, Mom still wore the same nightie she’d worn when I was a boy. It was a flimsy thing, filmy not through design but, I think, through use. A light, translucent blue it was, with marginally thicker embroidery in front of the breasts and pussy. The thought of it, never mind the sight of it, started to arouse me, and by the time I began removing my clothes, I had a stiff erection to equal any of the best I’d had before.

This was not a problem for me, I believed, since Mom had turned off the bedside light, throwing the room into darkness. I had neglected the window, however, which was illuminated like a white square thanks to the bright full moon shining that night. As I pulled down my pants, my under-shorts came with them (an occurrence not uncommon, as most men will testify). My cock sprang out in full glory, silhouetted against the window’s light.

Now, you might say that this was considered by me to be a good thing, since I truly wanted to fuck my mother. But the last thing I wanted to do was embarrass her, and if I couldn’t have one without the other, I’d do without both. I quickly pulled up my under-pants and crawled into bed. I could feel the heat from Mom’s blushing.

“Sorry about that, Mom,” I whispered.

“That’s all right, Kevin,” she answered. “Like you told me, you’re an adult. These things happen.” Then she said something unexpected, and she attributed it afterward to the awkwardness of the moment, and the need in her mind to say something that would ease the situation. “You’re pretty big down there, kid.”

That’s when it came to me that this might be my moment. Up till then, I hadn’t plan anything, hadn’t believed anything would happen. Now, chance was replaced by design.

“Thanks, Mom.” I let half a minute go by as we lie near each other in the dark. “Am I bigger than Dad?”

A pause just as long followed before Mom responded. “I…I don’t know, Kevin.”

“It’s important to me, Mom. I’d like to know.” In fact, it wasn’t important to me. At seven inches, I was neither long nor short, but I had satisfied a fair number of women already in my life, most with a good amount of experience of other men, so size did not concern me at all. But Mom didn’t know that.

“I don’t know, son… I didn’t see enough…” Mom was hesitant in her words but I could tell that she believed I needed an answer.

“Can you tell? Please? Maybe… Can you just feel it and see?”

“Oh…” It took almost a minute before Mom could bring herself to agree. She reached out under the covers and brushed her hand against my hard cock. She breathed in deeply when she felt it and I, wanting to be helpful, took her hand and put it on the large ridge running up my underwear. “Oh…”

“Mm.” I made a little sound and shifted my body to make it clear to my mother that I wanted her to do precisely what she was doing. She was slowly moving her fingers up my dick and though she was ostensibly trying to gauge its size, she realised that she was making me feel good. As a mother, she knew this to be wrong, but also as a mother, she wanted to give pleasure to her boy.

I reached out and let my hand glide over her right breast under its almost non-existent nightie. Mom breathed in sharply and moved to take her hand away from my dick. My left hand caught her wrist and replaced her fingers.

“It’s okay, Mom. It’s nice. It’s so nice.” While I said this, I continued to massage her tit. It was small and almost flat on her chest but I could feel the nipple growing.

“We can’t, Kevin. We shouldn’t…” Her hand retreated; reluctantly, I thought.

“No one will know, Mom. We’re just touching a little. It feels so good.” I slipped closer to her on the bed. “No one can see us.”

I took her hand again and moved it back to my aching cock. In the meantime, I had pushed my shorts down, so that now there was nothing between Mom’s fingertips and my swollen dick. I folded her fingers around my erect organ and heard her gasp. My grip on her wrist kept her hand where it was.

“Is it bigger, Mom?

“What?…”

“Is it bigger than Dad’s?”

“Oh…” Mom seemed confused but eventually said, “Yes, yes, I think it is…”

“Oh, thank you, Mom, thank you.” I hugged my mother, letting my hand wander to her other breast while, a moment later, my mouth covered the first one. She let out a small, inarticulate sound as my lips and tongue found the nipple through the fabric of her nightie, which quickly became soaked. Both her tits were receiving attention now, and I could tell from her breathing that she was getting into it. Her hand meanwhile had continued to stroke my dick and I felt that I might come. I didn’t want that to happen that way, so I shifted my body a little, and settled my balls into the palm of her hand. Her fingers gently massaged my sack while I continued to arouse her tits.

“Oh, Kevin, we can’t…”

I ignored her protest. One of her hands was giving comfort to my swelling balls, the other had moved to the back of my head. I eased a hand under the fold of my mom’s nightie and, sliding over her belly, touched the smooth flesh of her small flabby melons for the first time since I was a baby.

“Oh, God…”

The time was right. I slipped one knee, then the other between her legs, forcing them gently apart. I didn’t want her to think that was my intention and I could tell that she thought I was merely trying to get a better position from which to suck her breasts. But now she could feel my long organ hard against her tummy. I shifted my weight again and the tip of my rod was near my mother’s sweet slit.

“Oh, Kevin, this has to stop…”

Before the words were out of her mouth, I had thrust my body upwards, and my dick penetrated Mom’s cunt as easily as a stone through water. She was wet and receptive. Despite her words, she spread her legs even wider, as women do when they are giving permission to their lovers to fuck them. I accepted my mother’s invitation.

I started fucking Mom in slow rhythm. In and out, with my body over hers. I kissed her mouth, the small mouth I’d always wanted to kiss as a sexual creature not a son. I felt her kiss me back in the same way. She was lost in the pleasure of sex and my thrusts became more carnal. I grunted as I humped her and my mouth was all over her face, her eyes, her lips. My tongue filled her mouth as much as my dick filled her pussy. I was putting more force into fucking her, and she moaned, gripping my sides with her small hands.

“Yes, yes…” I said as I lifted myself off Mom’s little body and looked at the woman I was taking. She returned my gaze, our eyes locked as our breath came hard and heavy. Mom’s tits, never firm, bounced back and forth like they were barely attached to her, and I glanced down at where our bodies met, just visible in the darkness. I felt myself coming and I thrust harder and more strongly. “Oh, God, yes, please.” Mom didn’t know what I was asking for, only that her little boy was pleading and she held me against her as I came, shooting my load into my mother’s cunt.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” I repeated, as I emptied my balls into Mom’s abdomen. “Oh fuck, yes.” She was grasping me more tightly than before and the sharp moans she uttered into my ear told me that she too had come.

We rested quietly for a moment, as my dick softened inside her. I looked into her face, touching it with my hand.

“Thank you, Mom, thank you. That was so beautiful. And no one will ever know. I promise.”

“They can’t, sweetheart. It was very wrong.”

“You’re sorry we did it?” I said, sounding hurt.

“No, baby, I’m not. But nobody can ever know.”

We lie together, Mom in my arms, her head on my chest. I was surprised and happy when, a few minutes later, her hand slipped down my body to where my soft dick lay nestled in its curly pubic hair. She stroked my limp organ.

“Sticky,” she said, with a grimace I could hear. I laughed and suggested she clean it off. “I’ll get a towel.” I laughed again and told her no.

“Not with a towel.” I could just make out Mom’s quizzical expression in the gloom. “With this.” I touched her warm lips with my finger.

I could tell Mom was shocked. Remember, this was 1983, and Mom grew to adulthood in the 1930s and 40s. Oral sex was not common for most women then. But she surprised me with her readiness.

“How?” she asked.

“Just lick it off, Mom.”

After some hesitation, she pulled back the covers and took my floppy dick in her left hand. Very tentatively, she allowed the tip of her tongue to touch my pride and joy. Then she took a small lick, as though she were a child tasting an unfamiliar flavour of ice cream.

“Hmm.” She sounded undecided and started wiping my cum off with her tongue. My dick was already getting hard and she pumped it a few times to squeeze out the last of my juice.

“Now put your whole mouth over it, Mom, and suck.” With a glance at me, she followed my instructions. “Move your mouth up and down, licking with your tongue at the same time. Ohhh…” I lie back on the pillow as my mother performed fallatio on me. I moaned as she continued, and I could tell that she enjoyed making me moan, even if she didn’t care for the taste of a cum-covered penis. Every once in a while, her teeth grazed my sensitive dick’s head and I jumped. She apologized.

“Oh, you don’t need to be sorry, Mom, you’re doing great.”

“Really?”

“Yes, don’t stop, sweetheart…please…”

She was new, though not bad at it, but what was really turning me on was knowing that my own mother was sucking my dick, and willingly. I could feel myself starting to cum and quickly but gently pulled her face away from its meal.

“Was I doing it wrong?” she inquired, a little anxiously.

“No, darling, but I was going to cum, and you’re not ready to have me unload in your mouth.” I kissed her and she kissed me back. “Get on top of me now.”

She did as she was told, straddling my midriff, but said, “I’ve never done it this way, Kevin. Your father and I only did it the usual way.”

“It’s all right, Mom,” I assured her. “You can’t do anything wrong here. I love you.”

I lay back on the bed and told Mom how to move while impaled on my hard dick. I kept my hands on her wide hips and guided her with words and actions.

“That’s it, baby, you’re doing fine, so fine. Oh God, oh fuck. Now lean forward, that’s it. Keep the rhythm. Oh shit, you’re doing fine, Mom.”

And she was doing fine. She was leaning over me, her hands on either side of my head, moving her body back and forth. Her moans were stronger than the first time we fucked, louder. I thought at first that this was because she felt more free, this being our second time, then I realised that she liked this position better – or at least her body did.

“Ohhh. Ohhh.” Her sounds increased in intensity as I felt my ejaculation readying. I urged her to fuck faster at one point and she did. Her moans became sharper and I began echoing them. “Ohh! Ohh!”

“That’s it, Mom, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes!”

We came together again. I felt her small body tremble, then she collapsed against me, as my cock shrunk inside her for the second time this wonderful night.

“Oh wow, Mom. You’re fantastic.”

“We shouldn’t be doing this, Kevin. It’s wrong.”

“We love each other, Mom. We’re just showing that. It’s not like I’m going to get you pregnant. And no one will ever know, I swear.” I rolled her over onto her back. She felt so small and vulnerable in my arms that I kissed her. We kissed, hot and passionate, for several minutes. I moved down to her breasts and paid them some attention before going further down to her cunt, wide open and freshly fucked.

“No, baby, not that. Please. I’m not ready for you to be there with your…your mouth.”

“Okay, Mom.”

But by now, I was hard again. I put my hand under her and eased her over onto her chest, from where I pulled her into a kneeling position. I knelt behind her, my erection just brushing her swollen pussy. I put my hands on her hips and pushed my cock into her cunt. She grunted once and I started humping. I closed my eyes and gloried in the situation. I was taking my mother’s cunny from behind. Beautiful. I was brought back by her moans, now louder than ever.

“Oh, baby, oh… Yes, ohhhh…”

Increasing in volume and strength, her cries aroused me even more. I felt my dick harden and I started to pound my mom’s pussy with force. Mom began screaming, inflaming me still further. I was banging her cunt with all my might now, my balls swinging in their bag and slamming against her.

“Oh yeah, Mom, say it, say the f-word…” I needed my wonderful mother to shout obscenities now, but her cries were still wordless. “Please, Mom, do it, say ‘fuck me’. Please!” My climax was building, as I could feel hers doing. I pounded her still harder and her cries grew and grew. “Say it, Mom, tell me to fuck you. Please, Jesus Christ, tell me to fuck you!”

Oh, God, fuck me, Kevin, please, FUCK YOUR MOTHER!”

With that, I fired off my third load of the night, filling my mommy’s cunt as she responded with her own orgasm. We fell together in a heap.

“Oh, no!” Mom whispered. “Everyone in the whole building must’ve heard me!”

“So?” I couldn’t help laughing at my darling parent’s discomfiture.

“So, they know you’re the only one here!”

That made me laugh some more, despite Mom’s angry reproaches.

I awoke the next morning about eight o’clock. I was alone in a very mussed bed. The door to the hall outside was closed but I could hear Mom, probably in the kitchen, making breakfast. I quickly dressed and went out to her.

Her back was to me as I entered the kitchen. She was at the counter preparing eggs and bacon for our meal. She was wearing a housecoat and fuzzy slippers and looked so small and helpless. Then I thought about the previous night and how sexual this woman could be.

“ ‘Morning, Mom.”

“Good morning, Kevin.” She didn’t turn to look at me as she spoke the greeting. She continued banging dishes and fussing.

“I slept wonderfully,” I said.

“Oh, that’s good.”

Still, my mother kept her back to me. I sat down at the table and watched her for a few minutes. Then I stood and walked purposefully over to her. I put my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. Suddenly, she melted into me. I turned her about and we kissed like lovers.

“Oh, Kevin. I was so sure you’d hate me because of last night.”

“Hate you? Why would I? You were wonderful! Fantastic! The whole night was. You’ve given me everything I’ve fantasized about!”

“You don’t hate me because what we did was wrong?”

She was looking up into my eyes, scared, unsure. I kissed and pulled open her robe. She was wearing only a bra and panties beneath. I hefted her light body into the air and set her down on the edge of the kitchen table. Carefully easing her onto her back, I lifted the cups of her bra away from her wobbly little tits and put her legs straight up into the air. I removed her panties over them and spread her legs so that they formed a ‘v’ on either side of my head.

Mom was breathing hard with anticipation as she heard my fly unzip. My hard dick was buried in her pussy a second later. My mother closed her eyes and smiled ever so slightly as I started to fuck her. It wasn’t as smooth as the night before, since she wasn’t very wet, but my actions weren’t meant to be soft and gentle. I wanted to show her that she was my lover – from now on – as well as my mother. I wasn’t having her, I was taking her.

She gripped the edge of the table as her climax approach and when she came, I was only a second or two behind her. As I lifted her off the table, I kissed her forehead.

“How could I hate you, Mom? I love you.”

“Sweetheart…” Mom pulled her robe about her and with both a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes, touched my chest. “Sit down now, and I’ll get us breakfast. I’ll have to hurry, though. You made me sleep late, and I have to get to church.”

My mother and I remained lovers until she died a couple of years later. I had my own place, even a girlfriend but that didn’t stop us from having sex at least once a day. Whether we made love quietly and romantically in bed after a nice ‘date’, or fucked like animals in a public washroom (we did both and much in between), neither of us regretted that Saturday night and what it led to.

:jo

jperry0512
11-05-2006, 03:53 AM
thank you for your post

ruamano 1331
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Mums the word, do a lot of men fantasise about their mothers', or, is it the fact that the thought of participating in something so taboo, turns most people on? I had a school mate who confessed that he and his mother fucked at least twice a week, we thought he was full of it back then, however, years later I've come to the conclusion that it was not beyond the realm of possibility. Hot story, thanks!

baronR
11-04-2008, 09:40 PM
what a heart warming story

Lazerous
11-05-2008, 07:48 PM
touching....

todream4
04-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Great story thedeep, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing it.

BlackRose
07-12-2010, 03:24 AM
great story

SexySmarty
08-28-2010, 12:53 PM
I agree, fantastic addition to the site and really quite sweet which makes a pleasent change