PDA

View Full Version : Another one of those nights!

mcholdrguy
08-30-2005, 02:33 AM
It was a dark and stormy night.

I had drawn the late shift and was driving my tow truck down a back road that was not yet plowed. We had received a call from AAA that there was a motorist in distress somewhere along this county road. But I was darned if I could see anyone, distressed or not.

As I neared the end of this section and just as I decided that this had been a wild goose chase my base called to confirm that the whole thing was a mix up in communications and then I requested a lunch [midnight snack] break and headed to a place I knew.

Suddenly I saw one flashing red light. As I approached I saw a mid size black car in the ditch with one of those personal gizmos that has a light and a pump and jumpers and the light was flashing like it was about to run out of power. I stopped [of course] and could see no-one around. I looked around and tried to see in a window. Immediately, a head popped up from the back seat and I jumped a mile!

A woman opened the door and explained that she had about given up getting help till morning so she was all bundled up with coats and blankets and was ready to spend the night in the car. I offered a tow, which she accepted instantly and after her car was safely hooked up I helped her into the tow truck for the ride back to town.

As I boosted her into the rider’s seat I was treated to a flash of bare legs and pink panties! This lady was not being too careful or just didn’t care at this point or….or, she was giving me glimpses as a treat. She made a demure effort to tug her skirt over her thighs but I had seen enough by then to be wondering…..

I told her that I was about to get a bite to eat at the diner up ahead and would she mind if I still made a quick stop. She agreed and said that she was starved, herself so we pulled in and took a booth in the back.

Coffee came first and, as she stirred it with the little swizzle stick they give you, she would stick it in her mouth and suck on it and seemed to give me a seductive look, each time. Now, I am not one to jump to conclusion where women are concerned, especially ones that had just been rescued and their appreciation could be miss-construed and I could be in a peck of hot water!
When the Danish came and her whole gooey finger slipped into her mouth and came out with a wet ‘pop’ I began to think that I might dare to let the sexy, horny feelings loose. I squirmed in my seat on my side of the booth and tried to be cool about moving my hardening cock to a place in my pants where it could lay without being bent or squeezed.

I was not even close to ‘cool’ and she smiled as soon as my hand came up onto the table again. We had exchanged names as soon as we had decided that I would tow her car. She grinned and said, “Wayne, are your pants giving you a problem?” I probably blushed and she followed it up with the best thing I had heard in a long time, “Why don’t you come over to my side of the table and we can see if there is anything I can do for your problem. As she was sitting facing the rear of the diner; it seemed to be a safe place for some sort of touchie feelie fun as we had our coffee.

I slipped into the booth on her side and I could see that she had slid in without caring much where her skirt was. I was still thinking that I might me getting the signals all wrong but those exposed, slightly parted thighs were telling me otherwise. She caught me staring and whispered, “Like what you see?” and I nodded as she slid her hand to my lap and squeezed my cock. I gave an immense shuddered and she looked at me quizzically, “Did you cum just then!?” “No”, I sighed, “but that felt so damn good that I almost did!”

“Wow! You are a horny guy, Wayne. I would like to have a little fun if it is alright with you?” And, without permission she slipped under the booth table and slid between my knees and before I could look around to see if we were going to be caught she had opened my fly and tugged my skivvies and had my hard cock in her hand. She began stroking and squeezing and I could feel her hot breath on the tip. I was doing my best to sit still and be ‘cool’ when the young waitress came up with a full pot of coffee.

“Hey, Wayne! Out on the late shift, I see” “Yep, Carol, had a false call out on the county road.” “Want more coffee?”

My cock was hard and raging and I could feel my mystery woman beginning to suck and lick and I was about to go through the ceiling!

“Sure!” I half grunted and pushed my cup to Carol. She saw the other cup and looked at me to see if that one should be freshened and as she filled she asked, “Where is your friend?”

“In the ladies room” I explained.

Carol looked at me kind of funny and went about her waitressing. I slid down in my seat and let the full effect of the cock sucking that was happening under the table make my mind swirl. Debbie, oh, did I forget to tell you that the damsel in distress [now under the table sucking my cock] was named Debbie? Well, Debbie was doing some swirling action of her own. I don’t know how I kept from moaning or screaming or anything nutty. I was feeling the head of my cock sliding almost down her throat! I had never had such a deep blow job in my life.

I also could feel her tug up my pant leg and feel her wet, silky panties rubbing on my bare shin! Debbie was sucking me and getting off by rubbing her pussy on my leg!! That did it! I grabbed the edge of the table and shot spurt after spurt as my orgasm seemed to never end! I had no idea where my cum was going as all I could feel was release. I know that I groaned that time.

Under the table there were a few more rubs on my shin and she had an orgasm of her own. I could hear her groan and sigh and her head actually bumped under the table! Soon I could feel her relaxing, slipping my limp cock back into my pants like a good girl and then I heard her whisper, “Is the coast clear? Can I come out?”

I looked around and just caught a glimpse of Carol ducking behind the coffee machine. I began to think that this young girl had seen the whole thing. That might be bad for me! Really Bad!

“All clear,” I whispered. And Debbie slipped out from under the table and stood near the other side. “I gotta go to the bathroom.” She looked kind of sheepish as she walked to the back where the ‘restroom’ signs were.

She looked even more sheepish as she returned immediately. “Did you tell that waitress that I was in the bathroom?” I nodded. “Well, there is a big sign on both of the bathrooms that they are out of order!”

“Jezus! That makes me even more horny, thinking that that young girl knew that I was sucking your cock under the table!” I took a slow peek back at the coffee machine and I could see a flushed Carol arranging her cute little waitress uniform. Hmmm, that brought up all kinds of wonderings and fantasies…..

But here was Debbie and she was tugging me back to the truck. This time, as I helped her into the seat she openly kissed me and pressed her body to be and whispered in my ear, ”Cum on in” A wonderful double entendre and my well sucked cock began to sneak down my pant-leg again………

thedeep
08-30-2005, 10:51 AM
Super Story ---mcholdrguy---where have you been hiding them--- thanks :jo

Avalon
09-13-2005, 08:20 AM
That was a great story....keep 'em cummin'

fstasu53
09-13-2005, 10:46 AM
Good creative story, flowed well making it an easy read.

Bobbi

Yetzwu
03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
nice story , thumbs up :thumb:

frankjohnmoore
11-28-2009, 10:30 PM
great story, easy to read, thanks