PDA

View Full Version : Sexy phone trouble

mcholdrguy
08-31-2005, 05:00 AM
Thanx for the feedback! :clap I have been writing these for interested e-mail ladies...But I can't seem to interest any right now. :sad So, I share with the SSP world. :flower

As a handyman, I often find myself in strange situations. Repairing something that I never knew about. Or, building something that someone else has dreamed up. Well, this is a story something like that…….Things I never thought I would do……

Mr. James says to me, ”This phone system is driving us all crazy! One minute it works and the next it won’t! It has to be in the wires or connections. You have the whole house to yourself. My wife is at work and so is my daughter, she is a teacher at the high school”. He added proudly.

He left and I went to work checking the system. The very first thing I found was that someone was either on the phone or one was off the hook. I heard ‘almost’ nothing….maybe static…maybe breathing……..

I went from room to room to find the problem. I couldn’t believe all the phones!! There was one in every room and sometimes two!

I opened a door on the third floor and I was frozen in place by the biggest surprise…..a beautiful, scantily clad woman on a bed with a phone off the hook. What a combination! Lovely woman. Scantily clad. Phone problem solved, maybe.

“He’s here!” She says in the phone and wiggles her silky covered ass as she smiled at me.

This woman was no child but I was stepping into tricky country. She was a lot younger than me and very alluring in her attire. And, she seemed to be in no hurry to hang up.

“Hang up.” I gently commanded. She seemed to smirk.

“Hang up, now, so I can see what is wrong with the system.” No movement on her part except she seemed to be flexing her lovely ass cheeks under the sheer thing she was wearing.

“Look! I can come back another time but it will cost Mr. James extra. Please hang up now”

“You want it ‘hung up’ so badly, why don’t you do it yourself.” And she offered the receiver to me. I reached for it and she snatched it back, making me reach even closer.

She twisted her hand behind her and pressed the phone against her lower back. I was beginning to get into the game.

Reaching for the phone I saw it slide between her round ass cheeks. “You are very naughty, young lady! Now, give me the phone!”

“What are you going to do? Spank me like a big ‘Daddy’?”, as the phone slid down the slope of her parted thighs and lost itself somewhere in the folds of cloth and silky underwear.
“I might just do that if you continue to act like a naughty girl.”

“Oooo! Am I your naughty girl, Daddy? Am I naughty enough to spank?” she spoke in a daring way.

“Damn right you are!” and without another warning I smacked that perfect round silky covered ass a good one.

Thinking this would resolve the situation I was surprised to hear a purring sound and: “Daddy, please spank me some more?”

“No! I am supposed to be fixing the phone lines! Not anything else”

“Wasamatter, Daddy? Don’t you like me? Don’t you like my pretty little round ass? Don’t you want to touch it, Daddy? Doncha? Huh? Huh? I betcha you do!”

“But, I am so naughty that you must spank me some more…..Please?”

I don’t know what snapped in me because I have never been the slightest bit turned on by spanking or violence. I have been turned on by a shapely ass and silky undies thousands of times. And I have read that some people both M and F like it.

I was also noticing that my cock was having some thoughts about this, as well!

I served another spank, then another. And several more. She squealed and wriggled and her tiny sheer thing that had been covering her sweet round [and firm! Oh so firm!] as was riding up and I was making direct skin-to-skin contact.

I stopped…..I was liking it! My cock was bulging!

Her ass was red. “Ow! Daddy! That’s ‘nuff! Ow, Daddy I need some lotion! Ooooo, you spank hard, Daddy.”

The lotion was on the bedside table. I reached for it. “Don’t call me Daddy. I’m not your Daddy!” Although the ‘Daddy’ thing was a sweet addition to the whole erotic scene.

She was silent. I poured some lotion on each tingling ass cheek and pressed my palm, for the first time-gently-against her firm, soft ass. “Mmmmm!” she sighed.

I circled and evenly shared my caresses on each sweet globe and soon her thighs began to part and to could see her tiny brown asshole and her very puffy cuntlips. Her cunt seemed to flex and as it did her tiny ass puckered back and forth.

My fingers got closer and closer to the very sexy and enticing valley between her well lotioned ass. As I got closer her sighs and moans got more distinct.

I began to hear little ‘daddy’ whispers and the moment my slippery finger touched her tiny pucker she squealed, OooooYES! Daddy!! Me so naughty! Me so naughty! Do it to me, Daddy!”

I slid a slippery finger into a place I had never thought I would be allowed, let alone want to.

It WAS erotic. I was finger fucking a total stranger in the ass! I liked it.

Her hand reached for my bulge. I was ready for anything at this point. Keeping with the ‘naughty’ theme and the ‘Daddy’ theme, I unzipped my pants and took out my cock and tugged at her hair till she was an inch from my cock.

“You want to be really naughty, Baby Girl?” I said in mock gruffness. “Suck Daddy’s cock!”

“Oooo Daddy! Do I have to?” She said in a mock tiny surprise.

My finger was both fucking her tight asshole and another was beginning to play between her puffy and wet cuntlips. Her ass humped as I entered her pussy.

“Yes! Suck Daddy!” and I thrust my throbbing cock at her open lips.

She was silent except for moans that made vibrations that were exquisite. I was silent except for gasps as she moaned.

Her pretty head bobbed the best she could in that position and my right hand fucked vigorously into both her sexy places.

I could feel her anus clench on my finger and her pussy suck on my finger and her mouth suck on my cock.

Suddenly, quite against my will, I might add, I could feel my cum begin to boil. I groaned and that seemed to send her into a frenzy. She sucked faster and her ass opened and she sprung up onto her knees and I dove my hand into her pussy.

I came!

She came!

I nearly fell over as my throbbing cock spurted its last drops onto my pants. She collapsed and rolled over onto her back and thrust both hands between her thighs and clenched them there, gasping for air.

I wasn’t so far gone that I failed to see a lovely large pair of tits that had been over looked in all the excitement. Her nipples were pointed and hard. I just stared.

“You like these, Daddy? Maybe someday when I am really naughty you could put your big, hard ‘daddycock’ between them. Maybe? Sometime? When we are both feeling naughty?

She held both lovely tits as ‘prizes’ for another time.

Suddenly, I remembered why I was there in the first place……..hmmmm….I really couldn’t charge Mr. James for all that time….or could I? I had fixed something, after all.

thedeep
08-31-2005, 05:29 AM
Thanks for sharing them with us mcholdrguy---it is the ladies loss but our gain

:jo

cheekygirl668
09-02-2005, 12:10 AM
Nice...............

mcholdrguy
09-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Thanks folks!

tedorex
09-03-2005, 01:43 AM