PDA

View Full Version : The Girls' Locker Room

nuckinfuts
09-15-2005, 07:03 PM
:guy Hey guys, first story, but, gotta start somewhere right? Here goes...

-----------

I awoke slowly at 4 A.M. as usual. I opened my eyes after a moment and gazed out the window. Looks like it's going to rain I thought to myself. I pulled back the covers to reveal my naked body as I crossed the room to the bathroom to take my daily, before school, masterbatory bath. My name is Megan, and I'm 14 years old, in eighth grade. I plumped up my boobs which were a mere 2 inches away from my chest. I sighed to my self, wondering when it would pick up, and started the tub up, settling down into it and closing my eyes. I slowly began pulling at my clit, as I felt a bit of relief. I started to sink my finger in my slit, rotating my finger slowly, then speeding up as my mind started to wonder to Chad, the jock boy at school. Then a most wierd thought acurred: Arianne, sucking my clit. At that point I exploded, my juices squirting into the water as I had my orgasm. I panted and twitched, trying to focus my mind, but as I lay there, I knew I had to get ready for school, and pulled myself out of the tub, but not before hearing the door click and footsteps running down the hall. I thought not of this as I went back to my room to get ready.

Ah, Third Hour, Gym...running the mile today, joy. We worked up a good sweat as we ran around the hot black track, chitchating with my girl friends. I panted across the finish line and started back towards the gym. Unfortunately, I was wrong about the rain, it was sweltering out, with not a cloud or breeze. We got back to the gym and proceeded to the locker room, where I swiftly pulled off my shirt and bra, exposing my breasts to the cool air. I unlocked my locker like this and soon stripped down further, and started towards the showers, then as I pulled the curtain shut around me, Arianna's hand flew forward, and said,"Everywhere else is full, you mind?" I shook my head in reply(This isn't too uncommon) and turned to start it, but instead felt a finger on my ass, gently stroking. Before I realized what was going on I turned around and she lip-locked me, wrestling my tongue in our passionate kiss. This would be all we got to as of right now. When we finally broke apart, I was about to start at her boobs, when the bell rang. She groaned and sighed, and turned to leave, but I caught her arm and gave her a mischivous smile, locking her once more in a kiss. As soon as we were sure the locker room was empty, we started the shower and starting devouring eachother's boobs. "Mm-Mmm, these are great!" she said inbetween slurps. "Hold on, I wanna taste yours." I moaned out as her fantastic tongue left my left nipple. Her boobs were more formed and looked delicious. I dove right in, my slurping and her moans filling the room, but then I heard the door open and I quickly turned off the shower, pulling apart from her. I started to panic as I heard the 7th grader's voices as they changed. They soon exited without us being discovered, but what of their return. "What're we gonna do?" Arianne asked me panicedly. "Let's...just...say we got...some...shit...on us in art!" I suggested brightly. She agreed and we started back up the showers, continuing our activities with our moans filling the locker room, until we heard the door open again, and we stopped and drew back the curtains revealing ourselves.

"What're you doing?" one girl shrieked.
"Hey, calm down, We got some goop on us in art, so we came down to take a shower," I explained, but one girl, Stacy, eyed us curiously. We sat down on the benches, saying we'd just gotten in, and were going to let them shower, allowing us full eye humpage to their bodies. Once they had all left, the straggler, Stacy walked over, fully nude and wet, and asked if she could join us.
"Sorry, hon, this is between me and her," I said, looking at her sadly.
"Oh...okay then..." she said sadly.
"Come by my house tonight though," I said with a sly wink, then turned back to Arianne, and kneeled down to her cunt, sticking my tongue inside and tasting her. Her pubic hair smelt so nice. I continued at this, slurping up her delicious juices as she pulled up a locker door, moaning continually and pulled out a bright blue double headed dildo, and pulled my head away. I gave her an angry look as I licked my lips of her, then grinned when I saw the dildo. I leaned back on the bench, allowing her full access to insert it. I felt it's full length enter me at once, and almost screamed. It nearly tore my hole in half, as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I don't know if I could've made it, except for the fact that it had a vibrator in it as she stuck it in her hole. I groaned as I felt my first climax approaching as we went up in down in motion on the dildo, our pussies touching every second. Finally, with my loudest moan yet, our pussies touched and we both stopped, orgasming over the toy, our juices creating another orgasm one after another. I couldn't breathe, it felt so good, as my last and most powerful orgasm hit me, rolling over and over me, finally stopping. We lay there for ten minutes, sometimes having independant side orgasms. When we finally sat up and pulled the dildo out, we gazed down at the lake of cum all over the bench and half way across the gym. I tried to kick my legs over, but they wouldn't respond, I couldn't move. We sat there for a few more hours, trying to relax. Soon we could move and got redressed, just in time to catch the bus, and meet Stacy for some more fun.

---
Well, I hope you liked it...:) Please leave feedback, good or bad, and constructive critism.

cheekygirl668
09-15-2005, 11:45 PM
Very nice story.............though you never said who the footsteps were............please continue

thedeep
09-16-2005, 01:50 AM
Welcome to SSP Forum nuckinfuts---and a great first post thanks for sharing the story with us--hope to see more

:jo

nuckinfuts
09-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks. :P I like to leave some open spaces for the character, hence the footsteps, it could be anyone, so, I'm not quite sure if it's gonna be a sibling or what yet. I'm working on the next installment though.

fstasu53
09-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Good story, leaving the reader anticipating more. Easy read.

Bobbi

nuckinfuts
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Part Two(In continuation of "The Girls' Locker Room"): Afterschool Party.

I hopped off the bus and started limping towards the house. Arriane had really taken it out of me. I wasn't sure if I had enough juice left for Stacy tonight, but, I guess I had to. Me and her are good friends, and went out for Volley-ball together. I walked inside and informed my parents that Stacy was coming over, problably for the night. I went upstairs to take a shower and wipe the cum off me. As I stripped in front of the mirror I looked surprised at all the crusty crap in my hair and in my clothes. I smiled and climbed into the shower, teasing myself a bit, but never came to orgasm. I hopped out and walked to my room in my towel, where my brother was. He turned around and jumped. I greeted him normally and opened my closet and dropped my towel. (We're a very open family ;))

"Uh...hi....I'll...just go...." he said timidly, but I grabbed his wrist as he was leaving.

"Why so soon?" I asked, looking concerned.

He shrugged and left. I turned and finished dressing, then sat down to wait for Stacy. I stood up to check if we had any tampons, my period was coming up(Just one of those things you do when you're bored), and headed into the bathroom where my brother was jerking off. He pulled himself up quickly and was blushing furiously as I gaped at him.

"S-sorry," I said in shock and closed the door, returning to my room. I had little time to ponder this, as Stacy had just arrived. I invited her up and we started playing a board game to pass the time. I was just about to make sweet love to her then and there as my parents knocked on the door.

"Sure, come in," I said boredly.

"Hi Stacy," my father said with a smile.

"Hey,"

"Well, we're going out, and your brother's already asleep. We'll be back in about 30 minutes he said,"

"Okay, have fun," I replied as they left. I yawned and said I was going to bed with a grin.

"Where am I sleeping?" she asked with a cute grin.

"No extra bedding," I said with a wink, and crawled in my own bed, scooting over to make room. She crawled in and I hugged her against me, kissing her with gusto, throwing my tongue around inside her mouth, her being just as thrashy. We spent 10 minutes of our precious thirty like this. I finally left her sweet, delicious mouth and pulled off my shirt, allowing her to pull off my trainer bra. I pulled off her shirt and bra the same way and started kissing again, rubbing her sweet flat breasts between us.

cactuscock
06-09-2006, 05:48 AM
more more i need more

nuckinfuts
12-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Finally decided to continue this story. Here goes.
--
I moaned as I felt her hard nipples touch mine and broke our kiss. She hugged me tighter, and I began to pull off her pants. As I groped at her panties, I realized what a nice ass she had. She pulled off my shorts and thong, and drew back to take me in. She smiled and began to devour my left boob as I struggled with her panties. I finally managed to draw them off and held her head closer to my breast. I began breathing faster as I felt her finger against my pussy, searching for my clit. I moved her hand to my clit and started her off on a circling motion, gasping for breath now. I moved my hand into her and felt the wall inside her. She gasped and pulled her head away. "We don't...have to, do we?" she asked, and I told her we could work around it. She went back to her administrations and I started circling her clit. We were both gasping for breath now, and I was working hard to hold in my orgasm until she came, but I couldn't long enough and shrieked as I came on her finger. She removed herself from my titty and grinned up at me. I moved her onto my pillow and put her legs around me, eating out her pussy. Her breathing became faster and faster until she eventually reached orgasm, her voice rising up and up until it was held in a steady scream for as long as 20 seconds. I finally collapsed on top of her, both of us breathing hard, with her cum on my face. We hugged and fell asleep, my cheek on her breast.

Soon to write more.

davesmistress
12-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Great addition to the story...thanks for posting it.

freedom37803
12-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Thanks for adding it :)

23dakota23
01-09-2007, 06:59 AM
very nice story

lezgrl17
02-10-2007, 09:48 PM
very nice! hope you write more!

s_n_t4fun
02-23-2009, 02:31 PM
I love anything with more than one woman in it, great story

gpugh
03-05-2009, 08:38 AM
o how i love girls lockerrooms!

Ricey
03-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Love the story, shame we dont have more

bro15
03-18-2009, 10:11 AM
great story please post more

nosleeves21
03-18-2009, 05:14 PM
good addition

plys24
05-15-2009, 10:03 AM
very good story

johnpcoco
05-15-2009, 07:29 PM
looks good, thanks!

hoppy_miller
05-17-2009, 09:45 AM
thanks for the story....

hoppy_miller
05-17-2009, 10:23 AM
i'm looking forward to the rest of the story, thanks

nuckinfuts
09-04-2009, 02:50 PM
I know it's been awhile, but thought I would continue this story. I'd like to keep it going, but I'm pretty sure I have 0 credibiity at this point, so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, without further ado, here is Part 4 of The Girls' Locker Room

--

I awoke in a glow after last night's excitements. I kissed her breast softly and closed my eyes, still trying to sort through the new feelings I had so boldly jumped into. I decided that I liked women, but should at least give men a try. Little did I know that that opportunity was rapidly approaching.

Upon reopening my eyes, I noticed a figure standing above me. I was entirely surprised to see my 12 year old brother towering over me, completely nude, with his hard cock in one hand and a video camera in the other. I let out a little yelp and quickly withdrew from Stacy's breast, and looked for the covers to perhaps redeem just a little dignity, but he had hiden them away.

"Morning sister, how did you sleep?" He asked with a wicked smile. At this point Stacy had awoken and was attempting to shield herself from view as best as she could.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked groggily.

"You will know soon enough," He replied. He then turned to me,"Megan, you've been a bad girl. I'm sure our parents would be apalled by this tape I've got here," he paused for dramatic effect. He finally continued,"We woudln't want them to see it now would we?"

"Give it here!" I yelled, leaping from the bed onto him. He fell under my weight, breaking my fall and knocking the wind out of him. I paused for but one second to examine the erotic complications of me laying on top of his rock like member, but quickly remembered the circumstances and snatched the camera from his hand.

With a quick hand I opened the tape deck of the camera to retrieve the recording, but there was no tape. Angrily I dropped the camera and returned to my brother, who was just now regaining his feet. I moved upon him rapidly, pulling my arm back in a fist, but he shook his head at me and spoke quickly,"Hit me again and you'll never find where the tape is until I've shown our parents!"

Knowing of his tenacity, I stopped short.

"Just tell me where it is!" I demanded angrily.

"I will, after you've done me a little 'favor'," he replied mischeviously.

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously, although I had a fairly good idea of where this was headed.

"It's nothing too horrible, I just want you to suck my cock."

My eyes widened in dismay. I had thought the only wanted to watch Stacy and I, but this was much worse than I could have conceived. Stacy however, seemed to not share my panic, as I heard a light giggle coming from the bed. I glared at her to show my disgust, but she was not paying much attention to me, but to my brother's softening penis.

"Of course, you will get to watch," He told the source of the giggle.

"I'm not doing it. You can just suck your own cock," I replied.

"Ahh, but what will our parents think of this tape? I dunno how they will react to this. They already divorced Aunt Karen from the family for coming out of the closet. What do you think they will do to you? I wonder how easy it is to get an apartment at 14..."

Of course, in retrospec, all of this was bullshit. I later learned that we don't even have an Aunt Karen, but at the time, the words really sunk home.

"Please...anything but that..." I begged him as a last resort.

"Well, I don't want to fuck you, if that's what you mean. It's either this or our parents see how much you like Stacy over there. Look, all you have to do is kneel down, close your eyes, and wrap your lips around me. It's very simple."

My face turned bright red. After a moment's hesitation, I slowly approached him. I got down on my knees and examined his now soft penis. The thing looked repulsive, and yet somehow inviting. I smelled it carefully, his musk different from my own or Stacy's.

"Any day now!" He said loudly, shoving my face towards his dick. My face made contact and I pulled back in replusion. I glared up at him and then returned to the task at hand. I grabbed his member with my right hand and began to pump it slowly. It responded by beginning to grow larger. He didn't have a large dick by any means, around 2 inches flaccid, and 5 inches hard.

Now that he was half hard, I figured I had better get to it. I lifted the head so the eye was staring at me and I liked at it quickly. His taste was interesting. Not bad, but something I would have to get used to. It wasn't sweet like Stacy or Arriane, but had a strong bitter taste. I liked it a few more times before opening wide and rolling the head into my mouth. Blood was really flowing now and his erection started to grow. I swirled my tongue around the slit and the rest of the head. I slowly allowed more of him to enter me. I was beginning to lose my inhibitions and was actually starting to enjoy it. I massaged the underside of his now hard penis and began to stroke with my hand.

I heard a soft moan escape from Stacy and looked over as far as I could without losing him. She was slowly masturbating herself, watching the scene. I blushed for a moment for my comprimising situation before being forced back onto his cock by his hand.

I now had nearly all of him in my mouth, and was furiously pumping away and licking every inch I could reach. My left hand eventually found itself burried in my snatch, working around as best as it could.

I was getting into the rhythm of things, when he pulled me off of his cock by my hair. I looked up at him as a child does when had her lollypop taken. I hadn't noticed before, but I was having quite an effect on him. He was red in the face and breathing hard, apparantly trying to hold back an orgasm.

"Why not give my nuts some attention for a bit. Let the main course cool off," He said after regaining his composure,"and pull that hand out of there. I don't want to get any of that on me,".

And so, reluctantly I removed my hand from my writhing mound and pointed his dick towards the ceiling, offering me full access to his balls. My other hand began to roll his testicles softly as I worked up the nerve to lick one. I eventually did and found the taste to be much the same as above. I sucked the whole testicle into my mouth and massaged it ferociously with my tongue.

"Not so rough!" He gasped suddenly. I released it with a pop and started on the other nut.

By now Stacy was bucking around and moaning openly, using both hands to stimulate her cunt. One hand massaged her clit rapidly, while the other was wrist deep in her. In and out her hand went, making a soft plop each time it went in. It was clear that both of them were close to orgasm, and I thought my trial was nearly over.

I released his balls from my mouth with another loud pop and returned to his cock. My juices were running down my leg, but he reminded me not to help myself out, so I focused on getting him off as quickly as possible. Around and around his head I went, sucking out all of the precum I could. Soon, he was breathing hard again so I doubled my efforts.

Stacy shrieked with pleasure, digging her hand in her vagina as far as she could reach. Her hand was a blur on her clit as she climaxed, apparantly hard, as her juices squirted off the bed three feet to where my brother and I were, but I didn't mind getting wet.

My brother pulled me off of him a second time and brought a hand down to his cock, slowly pumping it to stay in the moment. He turned to Stacy.

"Where do you think I should cum? In her mouth, or on her face?"

"Hey! That wasn't the deal, you'll cum in a tissue and then you'll give me the tape back!" I protested.

"Quiet, whore. I wasn't asking you." He replied viciously.

Stacy had just recovered from her orgasm and was licking her fingers, thinking of the best way for Patrick to cum. Finally, she made a decision.

"On her face,"

I glared at Stacy for just a moment before my brother turned my head back towards his member, which he was now stroking quickly. The bulbous head pulsed and a stream of warm semen hit me on the cheek. Another flew across my forehead and right eye, and yet another flew on my nose and mouth. The rest of his cum strings were less powered and simply dribbled down onto my breasts.

I brought my hand up to clean myself, but he caught me. He turned me to Stacy, who he instructed to lick me clean. After each string was cleaned from my face, she would kiss me and give me some of his essence. It was sticky and had an interesting taste and texture. Finally, she finished my breasts and gave me the last of his cum, which I swallowed quickly. I wanted to get the tape and get myself off, as I was still horribly horny from my first blowjob.

"Okay, give me the tape," I said quickly, not meeting his eyes.

"Don't think so, sis. It's far too hot to just give up." He quickly left the room and I sat down next to Stacy. Strangely enough, I didn't care that I didn't get the tape back, all I wanted was to finish what I had started earlier.

bermuda45
09-06-2009, 01:22 AM
that's a great way to finish up the story, so glad you came back to it........... thanks

comsmith22
09-23-2009, 09:58 AM
:hwl;yr;:pcheers1:

Very Good story... I look forward to reading more of your stories.... Thanks

Devine
10-24-2009, 08:53 PM
I was waiting for a good finish to the story. But really, it's not an ending, you should put a fitting ending in to finish it off. But overall it was a really good story.

codeman0013
10-25-2009, 06:37 AM
Good stury!

tianyou546
01-11-2010, 09:28 AM
I liked this story

cajun
01-11-2010, 09:54 AM
very nice and hot story post more

wackedout54
02-10-2010, 12:25 PM
awesome finish loved it

squirrells
10-15-2011, 03:16 PM
great story

tech
10-30-2011, 11:07 AM
That was a great story. I would love to read more.

hillbillyrednek
10-30-2011, 05:19 PM
great story

hillbillyrednek
10-30-2011, 05:26 PM
dont stop there

johnw
11-05-2011, 05:48 PM
It took three years to get the last part written that means only one more for the next part! It was a good story though I do hope it may continue!

alienped
11-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Great

tech
01-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Great story

bike_josh
01-22-2012, 06:31 PM
wow! great story!

hornyat40
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Awesome story, thanks.