PDA

View Full Version : (Sweetlori) Captured by the Light

thedeep
09-21-2005, 03:24 AM
Captured by the Light
by Sweetlori

I had always thought I had to succeed at a high level then others, I guess to make up for my physical size. You know, if I was really smart then they might over look the fact that I was only 5’-4” and still had the figure of a young teenager even though I was already 21.

I still remember the summer my two best friends seemed to blossom and develop as I hardly changed at all. Even now my bust was only a 34A no where close to the size my friends have grown to. I am shy but not like withdrawn or anything that bad but I think it is my slight build that stops the boys from noticing me. I bet that hunk Jason in my physics class doesn’t even know I exist.

It was probably the most boring lecture I had ever sat thru and I think that’s why my mind wandered. I was trying to keep focused but this prof could anyone to sleep. I guess my eyes started wandering and that’s when I noticed the flashing. I had seen her before around campus but never spoke to her. She always dressed a little too gothic for me and my friends, and the tongue stud and tattoos she had just weren’t my thing either. But there she was sitting across the class staring at the prof while playing with her necklace. I couldn’t even tell where the light source came from but every few seconds a bright white flash would hit me right in the eyes. I looked around for where the light source was but couldn’t see anything that seemed like it would emit a flash that bright. I watched the flashes again and they almost seemed to burn right into my eyes. I don’t mean like a painful burn but it felt like the flashes were going right thru my eyes and striking my brain or something inside me. It was actually a rather pleasant sensation so I kept watching the flashes. They seemed to change in color from white to a bluish color and then back to white again. It became like a game to guess what the pattern would do next. She must have been twirling the chain because I was able to pick up a definite rhythm to the flashes. The longer I watched the greater this peaceful calming feeling seemed to come over me. It made me want to watch it more… well not that a necklace could make me want to do anything… so I guess I should say “I” wanted to watch it more. I quickly lost track of where I was and what I was doing.

I’m not sure how long I had been staring at it when I noticed a movement around the flashing gem and then the site of the flashing was mixed with a face. It was her face, the face of that goth girl that the gem belonged to. She was staring at me and it surprised me almost back to reality. That was till she smiled and winked at me. I felt a warm feeling from her friendly smile and then the bright flash started again and I no longer cared that she was staring at me. It seemed like I could see her pretty smile and her beautiful eyes right in the center of the flashes. I’m not sure why I thought she was weird before she actually seemed rather pretty and I bet she was really nice too.

My peaceful escape was suddenly interrupted by a lot of noise and movement all around me and I shook myself out of it and realized that class was over and I hadn’t heard anything he had said in the past half hour or so. I gathered my books up feeling kind of groggy and glanced over to where the she had been sitting but she was gone. I couldn’t see her anywhere in the crowd and felt a sense of disappointment. I headed out the door of the lecture room and down the hall with the last of the group to leave. As I went out side and turned to start towards where I catch my bus I almost knocked her over. There infront of me with her tat’s and all was Miss Goth smiling at me. I stopped fast and stood there with my mouth open not knowing what to say.

“I see you like my necklace” she said with a grin on her face while looking straight into my eyes. “uh….umm yeah….it’s nice” was all I could say as I lowered my eyes down to have another closer look at it. There it was. It wasn’t flashing any more but it looked so beautiful the way it was nestled nicely in her cleavage. I had never even notice that part of her before, not that I usually do. I mean I’m not gay you know. But her black top with the swooping neckline really showed off her more then ample breasts nicely and made the perfect frame for a gem as beautiful as hers.

“It’s really nice to watch isn’t it? She said it more as a statement then a question.

I just nodded, not knowing what to say.

“You want to see the flashes again don’t you? Again that warm pleasing smile as her fingers wrapped around the chain and she lifted the gem slightly and then placed it back between her breasts. I realized as she said this that yes I not only wanted to watch it again but it was almost like I needed to see it.

“I can make it flash for you again if you come with me” she said smiling as she moved the silver ball stud in her tongue back and forth in her mouth.

She never waited for my reply but reached for my hand and taking it in her own she led me away in the opposite direction from my bus stop. I knew something wasn’t right with this but the needed to see the necklace flash again made me throw all common sense away and I let her lead me away.

She led me between some of the dorm towers and down a back alley and in no time she was leading me thru the front door of an older brick apartment building. I followed her down a long hallway till we stopped at what I assumed was her apartment. She unlocked the door and again took my hand, smiled at me and led me inside. I stood in the center of a small apartment with the walls covered with some very wild looking art. I never even noticed her locking the door behind us or removing my jacket. There were pictures, mostly black and white of all types of strange looking creatures and naked or semi-naked girls in erotic poses. Some pictures even had the two combined. One picture that caught my eye was a picture of a large serpent wrapped around a very beautiful naked girl. They were face to face and it looked like the serpent had her mesmerized. She was not struggling but just being held staring into the serpents wild eyes.

“I like that one too” she said as she came up behind me. “It’s like all her will power has been lost, isn’t it? She can’t look away…. Just like you couldn’t look away from my gem.” At the mention of the gem again I felt a warmth flow thru my body and I shivered. Putting her hands on my shoulders she guided me over to where a mattress lay on the floor covered in soft dark colored blankets. I felt like my whole body and even my brain was kind of numb making it hard for me to think straight. With a gentle pressure on my shoulders I felt my knees start to give way as she guided me to sit on the blankets and then she turned me around and I found myself again looking into her beautiful eyes. It seemed like she was looking right inside me and searching my soul. Her eyes were so dark. I don’t think I have ever seen eyes so beautiful before and I found myself getting lost in them and I barely noticed that she was untying and removing both my sneakers and socks.

“Now close your eyes and soon you will again be able to watch the beautiful flashing lights from my gem.” Sitting cross legged I closed my eyes and anxiously waited. I noticed how heavy my breathing was now and I thought my heart was going to beat right thru my tiny chest.

I felt here closeness before I heard her voice. “Open your eyes” was all she said.

Instantly I was shocked and stunned to see that she had removed all her clothes and was now kneeling so close to me that I could feel the heat from her body on mine. Her beautiful full breasts only a foot away from my face. A tattoo of a cross on her left breast and another of a snake on her arm. For a second I felt a panic coming on and then my eyes caught the sight of the gem. My eyes fixed on it and I waited hoping to see a flash all thoughts of fear leaving my mind.

“What is it you want Stacy?”

Only for a brief moment did I notice that she had used my name and then I was only thinking of the gem again. “I want to see the light again” I said almost begging.

“I control the light Stacy. Only I can make the light flash for you. If you want to see the light you must do as I say. You will do as I say won’t you Stacy?”

Being so close to the gem and feeling the need I knew I would do anything she said just to watch it again. I looked up into her eyes silently begging her and nodded my head slowly.

“First you must remove your clothing like I have.”

I’ve always been shy about people seeing my body and even in gym classes in high school I made sure I stayed covered up. But the desire to see the light was more then even my shyness could hold me back and I grabbing the bottom of my sweater I started to lift it over my head. As it came off there was that smile again and I knew she was staring at my small breasts. “Good girl” she said and it felt so good to hear it from her. Not wearing a bra I next hurried to remove my jeans and socks. The need was so strong that I only hesitated a second before grabbing the top of my underwear and pulled them down my legs. As I did so I caught the scent of my own excitement but knowing I was so close to getting my reward I never paid it any mind.

“Good Girl!” and again a wonderful warm feeling coursed thru me knowing that I had pleased her. Rising up on her knees she moved in closer till I was looking up between her beautiful full breasts and into those captivating dark eyes. The gem Flashed. Just once but it felt so good it caught my breath.

“You see, when ever you please me I can reward you with what you want. You do want this don’t you?”

“Yes!” I replied maybe a little too quickly. “Please!”

“Good Girl!” FLASH….FLASH, FLASH.

I felt the same sense of pleasure coming over me that I had felt when I first watched the gem earlier and I knew that I wanted this more then anything I had ever wanted before

My eyes glued to the gem now I watched as it slowly gave off a slow rhythm of flashes. Her hands moved to my shoulders and guided me to lay back onto the blankets but I never took my eyes off the flashing gem. Once I was laying back on the bed she crawled up over top of me and the flashing gem swung back and forth over my head. I felt her hands begin too glide over my skin and that mixed with the feeling I was experiencing from the flashes made every nerve in my body seem to come alive. I knew that I would do anything for her just to be able to feel this way.

“Relax Stacy, relax and enjoy the light. It was all too much and I could feel a tingling between my legs just the same as it does when I lay in bed at night playing with myself. My back arched upwards as I felt her hands gliding up over my stomach and cupping my tiny breasts as best they could. The light was flashing steady now and seamed to be in time with my own body my own heart beat, or was it the other way around. I sensed my orgasm coming on quickly and just as it was oh so close I heard her say “Say, Please Mistress!”

I did so with out a second thought and as I did so she squeezed both my nipples and pulled on them hard sending me into the strongest mind blowing orgasm I have ever felt.

It felt like I had left my body and was taken to another world. As I rode the waves of orgasm my head was filled with her words, her commands. As I started to come down again I lay there every muscle in my body quivering and twitching staring up thru the flashes into my Mistress’s beautiful eyes. She was confirming what I already knew, that I belonged to her now. My old world was no more. She would guide me thru my new life and I could think of nothing I wanted more. Yes the light was my reward but it was pleasing my Mistress that I really wanted and needed. I would call her Mistress Adora when ever we were alone together. I had never seen anyone so beautiful before in my life and now she had taken me as her own. I lived to please her. As I repeated this all back to her confirming my new role in life she moved further over me and then lowered herself down over my waiting mouth. Something that I had use to think so disgusting now had become one of my main focuses in life and I drove my tongue deep between my Mistress’s hot swollen pussy lips and began lapping up her juices. The sound of her moans was all I took to spur me on and continue to strum around her wet lips and clit with my tongue until her thighs clamped onto each side of my head and I was able to give her the first of many orgasms to come.

I now sit beside Mistress during those boring lectures but I’m no longer bored. I sit there and play with my new tongue stud or sneak a feel of my new nipple ring while feeling the heat from her thigh pressed against my own. My Tat’s have healed nicely now and I display them proudly. Mistress has even suggested that maybe I should invite some of my friends over so they can feel the pleasure of the light too. I can’t wait to share it with them.

:jo

frankjohnmoore
09-08-2009, 12:39 AM
hot damm that was good

Luckymann
09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Damn, that was good and hot.