PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Adventure

mcholdrguy
10-10-2005, 03:33 AM
Halloween Adventures

Back in the 50’s, when I was but a teen, Halloween was quite an adventure! We would dress up as some spooky or princess-like creature and knock on the neighborhood doors and yell, “Trick or treat!!” We had no intention of tricking…. even if old man Cash yelled back and scared us away. It was part of the fun!

My parents were pretty [read: VERY] protective and, even though I was in high school, I had to go with either my dad or my cousin in the car along with my much younger siblings and cousins. Imagine how mortifying to be at least a foot and a half taller than the nearest ghost!

Finally, my folks gave in to my pleadings and decided I was old enough, now that I was well out of Jr Hi, I could go alone, but “Only on our street! And when you get to Miss Clark’s house she will call us and we will come and pick you up.” Since being out by myself was such a victory I couldn’t very well contest the pick-up part since it was clear that it was a ‘deal-breaker’.

Now, please remember that this was the innocent 50’s! Superman was my idol and my hero! Many a masturbatory adventure was had under my covers at night as I imagined x-ray vision, and what might be under the girl’s clothes or peeking thru the walls into the girl’s locker room…….

Well, my Nana was a real pal and she made me a Superman costume! The cape, the tights [now don’t laugh! It was the 50’s and they were last year’s dyed long johns] the big ‘S’ on the chest and the red briefs to finish off the costume. I was as pleased as punch! I tried it on in my room every day for a week before that fateful night. I was a little concerned about the lump my cock made in the tight red briefs but if I tucked it down between my thighs it wasn’t very noticeable.

My folks sent me off with about a jillion warnings and reminders that I was to finish up at Miss Clark’s house at the end of our street. I agreed, once again, and I also knew her a little bit since she was the Latin and Ancient History teacher at my High School. She had been to our house a few times and she was cool.

After all the preparations to leave my cock had become dislodged and was making quite a lump. I noticed my Dad glancing at it and I figured that the deal was off. But he just led me to the door and warned me again of all the dangers, blah…blah. And off I went.

There may have been 15 houses that had lights on and I collected the proper amount of candy and fruit and a little bit of $$ from people who had been cleaned out before I got there. Old Man Cash did his annual thing and I ran like I was supposed to. I finally made it to Miss Clark’s.

I did the ‘ding-dong’ / ‘trick or treat’ thing and when she answered the door I was speechless! She was in some sort of toga or robe or costume and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen!

“Come in, Dave! My don’t you look like a Superman!” She directed me to a bowl where there were a few last candies. “Take them all, Dave, there won’t be any more kids tonight. I am turning off my porch light”

I thought I could see Miss Clark almost staring at my ‘bulge’! The more I tried to cross my legs or poke at my cock when I figured she wasn’t looking it only got bigger! [I think we all can remember the teen years when that old rascal had a mind of it’s own and would rise at the worst times!]

I began to forget all about the call to my house. Miss Clark was so beautiful in the filmy costume! As she passed in front of the table lamp I thought I could actually see the shadow of her legs under the dress. I think she was checking out me as I was sneaking peeks of her!

“Dave, That is a pretty real costume!”

“Thanks, Miss Clark. My Nana mad it for me.”

“Does it give you any super powers?” she grinned. And I still thought she could see my half a hard-on. But, I convinced my self that I was imagining things since I was so self-conscious about it and being in her house while she was wearing ………’that’ dress!

“No”, Miss Clark, “I wish it did. I could just fly home instead of having my Dad come to get me.”

“What about x-ray vision? Can you do that?” she was teasing as she stood in front of the lamp.

“Nawwww, of course not!”

“Oh, I see! Well, you wait here and I will notify your house that you are about ready to leave. You aren’t in any hurry, are you?”

“Not really, Miss Clark.”

“Good! I’ll be right back.”

She left the room and I poked in my bag of goodies and found a Tootsie Roll.

When Miss Clark came back in she went right back to the place in front of the lamp. I tried not to look and was doing pretty good until…..

“You know what I am dressed as? Can you tell?”

I looked at her costume and almost dropped my Tootsie Roll! While she was gone she must have removed the layers of cloth under her costume and I really did have x-ray vision! I could clearly see the outline of her legs and her hips and the shape of the panties she had on and as I looked higher I could clearly see her dark nipples poking the cloth.

“Well?” she asked.

“Um..er….no, Miss Clark……wha….what are you dressed as?”

“Well, I will give you a hint”, Dave, “You know that I am the Latin teacher at your school?”

“Yes”, Still trying not to stare and completely forgetting my obvious boner.

“Well?”

“I really don’t know, Miss Clark. What?”

“A vestal Virgin, silly boy. From the Roman days!”

“Oh.” The word ‘virgin’ was rarely used in my circles outside of the boy’s room.

“Do you know what a ‘virgin’ is, Dave?”

“I guess so, Miss Clark”

She moved so her legs were very open and the light showed me the outline of her panty covered pussy between her thighs. “Are you a virgin, Dave?”

“Gosh, Miss Clark, I….um…….well.”

“Tell me! Are you or aren’t you a virgin?”

“Yes, Miss Clark.’

“There. That wasn’t so hard, was it, Dave?”

“I guess not”

“But something else is hard, isn’t it, Dave?” She was staring directly at my full, hard cock’s profile thru my costume. I squirmed and tried to hide it with the cape.

“No, no, nooooo. It is a lovely hard cock, Dave. I would really love to see it! Will you let me take it out and look at it?”
Miss Clark squatted down in front of my frozen form. Her filmy dress had a split front and slid to either side of her open thighs and revealed silky, pink panties all round with her pussy. “Here I’ll let you see………… these…..” and she opened her dress and the first pair of tits I had ever seen for real popped out!

I was staring and I hardly felt her tug my briefs and open the fly of the long johns and out popped my teen boner! “Oh! How nice! Let me touch it….Mmmmmmm really hard and hot!” She began to slowly stroke me.

You may recall my mention of my secret masturbatory fantasies? Well, I had never in my wildest dream……….!

“You can touch them, Dave.” I was snapped back to the present. She took my hand and placed it on her hot breast. “Squeeze it a little, Dave. Yes!!! Yesssssss, like that”

“Would you like to stop being a virgin, Dave?”

I was speechless.

“Want to fuck this ‘vestal virgin’, Dave? Want to fuck my wet horny cunt with your wonderful virgin cock? Let’s go to the couch.” and we went.

“Your Superman costume is turning me on, Dave! I really like the way your cock points out the opening”, as she began to lie back.

“I like the way your panties look with your legs all open and all, Miss Clark!”

“You have never seen a pussy have you Dave? Never seen a woman’s cunt?” I shook my head and stared at the round, silky panty cloth covering her’s.

“If you can keep a secret, Dave, I want you to take off my panties and look at my cunt”

I nodded and kneeled and tugged at the elastic and her pink, 1950’s panties slid to the floor. I was within a few inches of a woman’s cunt! A few inches from full tits with hard nipples!

“Fuck me Dave! I will show you how. Come and get your cock close to my cunt. See how wet my cunt lips are?” I nodded.

“Put your cock tip right there…yessss….now push gently……push……..a little more…..yesssss!”

I was fucking!!!!! My cock was slipping into her wet hot cunt and I could feel it grab onto it.

“Now pull out…..just a little…yessss!..now back in……..there, isn’t that nice?” I nodded as she gasped a little. I was almost on my knees and I could see her lovely body rise to meet my virginal thrusts. I could see my cock slide in and out of her wet fucking cunt.

“Dave, see that little pink bump just over your cock?” I grunted in the affirmative.

“Wet your finger in my pussy and touch it a little. It is a girl’s trigger, her clit! Yessssss, oh that is sooo good, Dave! Fuck me more!” I did, willingly. I touched her clit like she showed me and she slid her legs around me. “You can cum in me, Dave. It will be OK. Do you know how to cum, Dave?” I nodded. “Good! Cum! Cum! Do it in me, Dave!”

Her expression changed and I began to think she was mad at me for fucking her! “Do it! Do it!” she urged and her final words were, “Dooooooo IIIiiitttttttt to meeeeeee!”

I felt it cum! I was cumming in a woman’s cunt! I felt her cunt tighten on me. I felt my cock pulse! I fell onto her. She held me close for a long time. My cock refused to go soft and we fucked again.

Just as I was spurting another cum into her my Dad was blowing his horn out side. I leaped up and she tugged my briefs up but not before slipping my cock in her mouth and sucking off the wet, slippery remains of my first fuck!

I dashed out the door and hopped in the car. I hoped that Dad could not smell the wonderful cunt aroma but he was smoking a cigar and I couldn’t smell it either in about 30 seconds.

“Well, how did your first time go?” he asked.

I froze!

thedeep
10-17-2005, 03:24 AM
Cool story thanks :jo

Salsa
10-17-2005, 05:00 AM
Good Story....Nice ending..

davesmistress
10-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Good Story..thanks for shaing

fstasu53
10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Great story, wonderful twist at the end.

Bobbi

thedeep
11-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Winner of Best Halloween Story 2005

NaughtyAbbyNCIS
11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
I liked this story. He got to find out what it was like
to have grown up sex for the first time.

The ending came as a surprise.

Candygirl101
11-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Good story, thank you for sharing it with us!:clap

Pyro220
12-08-2005, 05:12 AM
great story had me cumming

Sith_Lord
12-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Awesome story, thanks for sharing it with us!

Shocker_D
01-04-2006, 09:54 PM
This is a little late but great ending *thumbs up*

mcholdrguy
01-07-2006, 03:40 AM
Thanks People! This story has had a very long run........

sieldan
02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
But a very good one at that! Nice twist at the end.

1SS
08-05-2006, 11:06 PM
i like it

Akasha
08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
great story

cactuscock
09-11-2006, 08:14 PM
sorry i missed that one.. thanks i like that..

Tigrok
09-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Wow Excellent Story :sasmokin:
Thank you for Sharing!!

ironeagle2
10-24-2009, 05:33 PM
nice and the end was a surprise