PDA

View Full Version : Mike's Rebirth (all parts here now)

snake0067
10-16-2005, 01:19 AM
This is entirely fiction. This is also my first attempt at an erotic piece. I have ideas for more extreme ones bouncing around in my head. There will be at least a part two in this, and maybe more depending on the feedback and who else I might want to get involved (deliberating mother and sister). If you find some of the stuff in the story offensive, then what the hell are you doing here reading this? I appreciate any comments. P.S. I look exactly like the boy in this.

(I know I posted the first two parts of this a long time ago in different threads, but I figured this way people wouldn’t have to go digging for all the parts)

The T.V. presented nothing particularly interesting, but Mike didn’t get want to get off the couch, so he flipped through the channels over and over, waiting for 5:30 pm to arrive so the new batch of shows to come on.

“Screw it.” Said Mike.

The remote fell from his hand onto the sofa. He went into the kitchen for some water, as always, or maybe some milk or juice, never soft drinks, and especially not alcohol, though the only time he ever tried alcohol was by accident. His first experience with the stuff was from accidentally taking a big gulp of his dad’s Jack Daniels, and spewing it everywhere immediately. He didn’t quite understand the hype over it by his middle school friends. The stuff tasted horrible, and made you lose all rational thought and self-control.

His sister Kristen and her best friend Elena were sitting in the little table in the kitchen prattling on.

“Hey girls.”

They somewhat acknowledged him. I’m a human being ya know. It irked him less than it used to. He was only 13, while they were in their early twenties. The two girls had always had been close since Mike could recollect, but both always remained distant to him. Too many parties and too many boys to bother with a dorky young brother. They certainly racked up a lot of boys too, as friends and boyfriends. Made sense though. His sister’s hair was amazingly blonde, and neck length and straight. She had a light skinned athletic body, and a decent face. Mike never really noticed, he had no attraction to her in any way; actually the idea repulsed him when it crept into his mind once. He did notice Elena however. She was black, very black, had sleek long black hair, a nice flat stomach, but not skinny, and a gorgeous face, oh, and boobs bigger than his head. He tried not to stare at them very often, but sometimes couldn’t help being entranced. Occasionally she caught him, rolled her eyes, and turned away, leaving him feeling very low.

He filled a glass with water and ice, and walked out of the kitchen, having another glance at Elena’s chest that was beyond his control.

“Ugh.” Said Elena quietly.

“What?” said Kristen.

“Your brother staring at my boobs again.”

“Well what do you expect; he’s so shy around girls, though if he lost 15 pounds and had some muscle he could be cute. Don’t see that happening with him sitting on his ass watching T.V. all day though.”

The two shared a muted giggle.

“I asked him if he wanted to come with us up to school for a weekend to hang out but he said no.” said Kristen.

“You knew he wouldn’t,” said Elena.

“Yeah well, now I don’t ever have to ask him again. Dragging him around and making sure some frat boys didn’t beat the crap out of him would make the weekend kinda boring. Besides he is young for that.”

“I don’t know at that age we were sneaking out several nights again for some of the local college’s parties.”

“The first time we did it we hooked up remember, and I ended up with the black guy and you ended up with the white guy.” Said Kristen.

“Yeah but the white guy ended up bigger.” Said Elena.
The two shared a hushed laugh. Mike, just on the other side of the kitchen door, sat back down on the couch having heard enough.

“Hey you want to have some fun?” Said Kristen, her sly smile developing that usually meant some something mischievous.

“What do you have in mind?”

“We both know my brother has a crush on you, so let’s screw with him. You go away or something and I’ll say you went to pee or something. I’ll start asking him stuff about you while you stand behind him and listen, once we got something that’ll embarrass him, and that shouldn’t take much, pop out and tell him what a pig he is.” Said Kristen.

“That’s so wrong, it’ll scar the poor boy for life.” Said Elena, but obviously liking it.
“Okay, so skedaddle. Don’t let him see.”

Elena left out a different kitchen door so Mike wouldn’t see her.
“Hey Bro come here!”

Her brother entered the room.

“What?”

“You want to go out tonight?”

“No thanks.”

“Elena’s coming with me.” Said Kristen, figuring by this point her friend was just on the other side of the door right behind Mike.

“Good for her.”

“I know you like her.”

“She’s cool.” He said, shifting his weight slightly.

“We both know I didn’t mean like that.”

“Well I don’t like her any other way.”

“Then why are you staring at her boobs all the time.”

“N-no I don’t.”

“C’mon you can admit it, it’s no big deal. You think she’s pretty right.”

“Well…. yeah I guess so.”

“So you think about her when you jerk off then.” She almost burst out laughing, but somehow didn’t.

“What!? No!”

“That’s what people do when they like someone.”

“Well I don’t. I couldn’t do it because I like her.”

“What?” Now it was her turn to be totally perplexed.

“It just, it feels wrong. I can’t think of someone I like so much in such a degrading way.”

“What are you talking abou-”?

“NOTHING!”

He turned around and shoved the door open, revealing a shocked Elena. He stormed right past her to his room with some slight tears, and didn’t leave for the rest of the day, except to eat dinner with the family and Elena, silently.

He left before everyone else. His mother, Linda, inquired to the girls about why her brother looked to be in such a foul mood. They confessed to what happened earlier.

“How could you do that to him!” exclaimed Linda.

“What’s the big deal?”

“He- Elena go into the living room.”

Without a word Elena left the room and closed the door behind her.

“If you tell anyone about this Kristen I will kill you.”

“What is it?”

“Your father molested him. I don’t know how early he started, but I caught him when Mike was five. I divorced him, and he got nothing, instead of going to jail.”

“But I though he cheated on you.”

“Well I knew he’d been doing that for years.”

Kristen didn’t say anything. What could she say? She just sat at the table feeling like mud. In the other room pressed up against the door Elena felt very similar.

Some time had passed since Mike left the table, and he hadn’t moved from sitting on his bed and staring at a painting of a beach in his room. He always liked this painting. There were no people on the beach, no hotels, no yachts, just sand, sea, sky, and some June grass. He wished he were on that beach right now, alone.

Someone knocked on the door.

“Mike?” said Elena

“Go away.”

“Please Mike, I just want to talk to you.”

He unlocked the door and sat back down. Elena closed the door and stood a few feet in front of him looking very sad.

“So I guess you know.”

“I overheard.”

“That’s surprising. I’d figure mom would tell you. You are practically family.”

“Look I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

“Apology accepted.”

Neither of them moved. A moment became minutes.

“I just don’t get how someone can just be a piece of meat to someone. It feels so wrong.” He started to cry. He didn’t sniffle, or whimper, tears just flowed down his face.

Elena kneeled down in front and clasped his hands.

“There’s nothing wrong with pure sex if both people want it. We are allowed to do what makes us happy, even if it is just purely physical sometimes.”

He didn’t seem to hear her. His head lowered slightly, but she could still see those bright blue eyes, shockingly blue actually. She never noticed how beautiful those eyes really were. She had noticed his hair though. Most younger men now all cut their hair the same way, short with minute bangs that stuck up when gelled. His hair was long, neck length, brown, and wavy. His whole face was stunning. She saw him truly for the first time. And despite his crying, which now had subsided, she felt a twang there, she felt desire. She licked the line of water slowly off one side and pulled back, and did the other side. Instead of pulling back again she slid her tongue to his ear, stuck it in, and swirled it around. She alternated between circles and plunging it in deep. A slight moan came from Mike, with one reciprocated by her.
She stood back, and eyed him with the lustful look all men cannot resist, one she perfected.

“You want to se me naked?”

He nodded slightly.

“No, I want to hear you say it.”

Mike didn’t want to, but folded.

“I want to see you naked.”

A smile crept onto that stunning face, matching her entrapping stare. She turned around and slid her skit down slowly, first revealing the top of her butt, and then stopped with her whole bottom exposed. Mike couldn’t believe how beautiful the thing really was.

“You like it?” she said, leaning her head back over her shoulder.

“Yes.”

She turned back around to show off her shaved privates. She parted it open with two fingers, and then plunged them in, moving them back and forth independently. Mike thought he might pass out.

Her other hand slid up her stomach to the thin tube top which exposed everything but her chest. She pulled the elastic thing up, and both mammoths plopped out. Mike couldn’t believe how big they were. Her free hand moved to her little larger than average dark nipple, and began caressing it with her hand. Both hands worked simultaneously, one hand fingering her pussy, the other kneading her breast. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly, almost like a purr.

Mike stared transfixed. Nothing short of an apocalypse would get his attention now. He had tried to deny it to himself before, but watching her fondle herself, he wanted her with his entire being. He couldn’t believe it was finally going to happen.

“Mike you in there sweety?” said mom.

FUCK! Thought Mike.

Elena didn’t even get startled, and covered up again.

“He’s in here.” Said Elena.

Linda opened the door and walked in.

“I need to speak to him alone.”

“That’s okay, I was just apologizing.”

Linda walked towards him while Elena walked away. Right after the two passed each other Elena looked back at Mike with that same sexy stare, letting him know this wasn’t over.

Mom talked to him, but it might as well have been Charlie Brown’s teacher talking. He feigned interest, but really he just kept replaying Elena’s body in his mind, and imagined sex with her, wild sex without inhibitions. Pumping into her with a fury unknown to him previously. He focused on these thoughts so hard he didn’t realize his erection prodding hard against his pants.

His mom certainly did. She stammered from seeing it, and kept trying to stay focused on the conversation, but couldn’t. The talk (with neither really sure what was even said) ended abruptly, and Linda left.

When he was alone again, the realization of his boner occurred. He looked at it, and remembered the embarrassed expression on his mother’s face.

“Awww dammit.”

Elena probably wouldn’t come back tonight, and if he went to the bathroom right now at least two people would know why, so the best option possible was sleep.
So he turned off the lights, and stared at the ceiling fan for six hours, but eventually slept.

He lied on the beach, from the painting, naked. The beach didn’t feel real; it looked like the painting is his room. There were no defining lines, the colors just blended together in a surreal fashion. Mike looked different too. His body lacked the extra weight he normally carried, and actually had some muscle definition.

Next to him were his mother, sister, and Elena, all naked, but comfortable with it. They all smiled into the wind that pushed their long flowing hair back (Kristen’s was short, but still flowed back). His mother with nice c-cup breasts, long brown hair, and some slight older woman weight that didn’t detract any beauty. His sister having smaller b-cup breasts, and a light colored body devoid of fat. Elena, with the same voluptuous body from earlier. All three looked over and spoke as one.

“You will be rewarded for your diligence.”

“Huh?” said Mike.

But the beach and the girls left him, fleeing to the recesses of his mind. Something had woken him, a sensation, a sensation that felt amazing

Part 2

What is that? Thought Mike. Something warm and wet was working down the shaft of his erect penis. It moved downward slowly, doubling back a little bit, then continued its descent, and finally went between his balls. After that nothing happened. He finally opened his eyes, but couldn’t see anything in the dark initially. The world became visible as his eyes adjusted. Someone was on the bed lying next to him. The dark skin told him it was Elena. She smiled back at him, her head next to his dick, and her butt sticking up in front of his face.

“Did I wake you?”

Not waiting for an answer Elena leaned foreword and sucked one of his balls completely into her mouth. He let out a moan and threw his head back, making the back of it smash into the wall with a great thud.

“Dammit!” He yelled.

Elena shushed him and laughed simultaneously.

“Don’t worry I’ll make your head feel better.”

She pushed his dick against her lips until they parted. Again he moaned and threw his head back and again he hit the wall. This time he didn’t say anything, just grunted. Elena’s head bobbed on his dick minutely from the silent laughter. She worked her head up and down more, and faster, turning it slightly too. Her head came up and off his dick, so she licked it up and down for a few seconds before going back to sucking.

“Elena?”

She pulled up, off his dick.

“Yes?”

“I- was um, wondering, if maybe you could move down beneath me so I can see you better, and maybe turn on the lamp?”

Again she smiled that devilish smile.

“Sure, I want you to tell me what to do. I like it.”

“Well it feels weird for me to say it.”

“It isn’t. Don’t worry I like it. I am sucking your dick aren’t I?”

The last statement caught him off guard. As she rotated the other way, keeping her face near his member, Mike noticed for the first time Elena had no clothes on. When her bottom was out of the way he leaned over and turned on the reading lamp.

“Better?” Asked Elena.

“Yes thanks.”

“No thank you. The length is way above average, and your cock as wide as my wrist!”

He never measured it, or really compared it, so this was news to Mike. It did make him feel better about himself.

She worked his dick up and down in her mouth, maintaining eye contact with Mike the whole time, which he found extremely erotic. She worked up and down, sucking, sticking her tongue out some too while his dick still filled her mouth. Her hand caressed his balls while she blew him. She worked down to halfway then went back up, again and again for a long time. All the sudden, she deep throated him, easily. Her face buried in his groin, and she stuck her tongue out and licked the front of his balls still being fondled with her hand. He moaned, which made her go all the way up to the head all the way back to the base repeatedly with great speed for several minutes. Her bobbing head was pure bliss.

She slid all the way up again, smiling, stroking his dick now with one hand and fondling his balls with the other.

“I want to try something new, climb on top of me with you dick on top of my boobs.” Said Elena.

Mike didn’t know what was up, but followed orders. He straddled Elena, who lay on her back, with his dick resting on top of her boobs. Flashing that grin again, she pulled her boobs apart, leaving Mikes dick against her chest, and pushed them back together hard. The soft flesh enveloped Mike’s entire cock.

“Holy crap that feels good.”

“I knew you’d like it, you always did stare at these. Go ahead and start fucking em.”

Not wanting to sound like a total dork by asking how, he just started moving his hips back and forth. The combination of the soft flesh and her saliva coating his dick went beyond any description. Once he got used to the motion he pumped rapidly. The whole bed shook from the force. Not wanting to miss anything, Mike never closed his eyes. His gaze shifted back and forth between the boobs and Elena’s blissful face. She leaned her head foreword to try and get the tip of his dick into her mouth, but her gigantic boobs had his whole dick buried beneath them, so she layed her head back down. His dick began to contract. He didn’t know what it meant, but kept going anyways. Elena did know. She rolled over until Mike ended up on his back and deep throat him again.

For the first time ever, he came, shooting several long warm strings of semen down Elena’s throat. She didn’t gag, or pull up any, just moaned a little. When he stopped cumming, she pulled up so only his head was still in her mouth, and sucked until no more semen came out.

“How was that?”

Mike was panting too hard to answer. He took several deep breaths before
responding.

“Incredible.”

“You’re going to love doing it even more, and anal.”

“Now?”

“No I can’t do that with so many people here. I’m a, hmm what’s the best way to say this? Have you ever seen ‘Porky’s’?”

“No.”

“Well we can rent it sometimes.”

He could see on her face some idea came to her.

“I’ll be back I gotta go to the store.”

“It’s 3:00 AM what’s open now?”

“The place I’m going to doesn’t close. When I get back, we can have some more fun.”

“But my family will still be here.”

“Dumbass did you forget? They’re both flying out for Kristen’s volleyball game. I’m supposed to watch you this until Tuesday.”

Considering today was (early) Saturday Mike smiled ear to ear.

“Anyway get some sleep. You won’t be getting many breaks this weekend.”

Elena walked out of his room and closed the door to his room behind her. Mike wondered where she was going. His last thought before sleep was the realization that she didn't put any clothes on when she left his room.

Part 3

Mike woke peacefully. The transition from the dream world to the living had been seamless. He watched the ceiling fan blades spin in the late morning light.

“Thank god it’s Saturday.”

“Mike you awake yet?” came a soft elegant voice from another room.

Elena? It was then his last two encounters with her returned to his memory from the grogginess. The incredible sensations and the warmth. Being naked with another human being stuck out to him the most. Exposing yourself like that, how unreal.

Had it been real?

“Was it dream?”

Regardless he didn’t feel like lying in bed contemplating anymore. Sheets flew into the air and settled onto the floor as he rose. Adorning himself in boxers covered in smile faces and khaki shorts a size to big (his package never felt comfortable in normal sized pants) and an old Bo Jackson college jersey Mike felt content. A few deep breaths and he went out to face the world.

“Vae Victus.” He said, as he did every morning, before opening his door.

In the living room were five very, very hot girls passed out in random places.

“What the fuck?”

Elena peeked her head through the kitchen doorway.

“Oh Mike these are my friends, I said they could crash here last night. Don’t tell your mom okay? Or Kristen either she might let it slip.”

“Oh, uh okay.”

There’s no way I’m this lucky.

“When did they show up?”

“Oh about seven this morning I suppose. They had to leave a party and had no place to crash, and your mom and sister had already left.”

“Why don’t some of them have pants on?”

“Do you sleep with pants on?”

“I would if I was in the living room.”

Elena, obviously tired of this conversation, moved off out of Mike’s view. Mike plopped down on one end of the couch, because the other end had a tiny Asian girl in a pink t-top and panties curled up on it. She was rather petite, but still nice medium-handful breasts. Her straight hair, only going to the top of her neck, was all matted and bent from a long night. She also was snoring incredibly loud. Like all the girls in the room, mid-twenties were still a few years away. All these ladies were gorgeous. Two of them were even Identical twins. There's like every kind of fantasy girl here in this room. Well not the older woman or just eighteen kind of girl. Still though wow.

Several college football games were on T.V. told him it must have been later in the day than he originally thought. A quick fear came over him, but he managed to find his team was playing, and was wining convincingly. He put all of his focus on the game to keep his eyes from wandering.

“Hell Yeah!” he yelled, and pumped his fist.

All five girls groaned in annoyance.

“Sorry.”

Again and again Mike’s team made plays, and without yelling, he’d pump his fist after every good one. He didn’t the girl next to him uncurling, and planting her foot strongly onto Mike’s crotch. This time he groaned.

“Sorry.” She said, but instead of lifting her foot off of Mike she just moved it around against his groin. Mike did his best to ignore it and watch the game. A brunette on the floor was smiling wryly at the Asian girl. The Asian girl smiled back and mouthed the words “he’s huge.” The ignoring wasn’t really working for Mike. Blood flowed to his penis from the pressure being put on it. Encouraged, the Asian girl moved her foot back and forth against his dick.

“I…. I gotta pee. Excuse me.”

Mike heard the girls all laughing once he left the room. Several minutes passed before his erection subsided enough to pee. For a while all he did was pace back and forth in the bathroom continuously. Did that just happen? His hands shook from nervousness.

“I suppose I have to go back out there eventually.”

The living room lay bare, but several voices now came from the kitchen. He crept slowly and quietly to listen. Elena’s voice was the only one he could make out.

“I can’t believe that kid. He’s goddam ginormous! And how old is he? Thirteen?”

“I like that hair personally.”

“Yeah why do you like guys with longer hair?”

“Who cares about his hair with a dick like that?”

“Does he know what we are Elena?”

“No he doesn’t know about all of us.”

Elena said the last part, but the rest were faceless voices. Once again, his penis stared to thicken. With some concentration, his limpened it again.

“Gotcha!”

A hand grabbed Mike’s wrist and pulled it around behind him. He spun around, twisted his wrist around and grabbed the wrist of the person holding him, and pressed his other palm against the elbow of the arm he was holding. He almost kicked the back of his attacker’s knee before he noticed it the redhead from the group of girls. Her skin was very pale, like most redheads, with some darker freckles on her cheeks. Her hair was long and curly, frilly actually. Again another petite girl.

“You’re a rough little guy huh?”

Mike quickly let go and backed away with both palms raised.

“I am so so sorry. I mean I didn’t know it was you y’know? It was just someone grabbing me and I reacted. I mean You surprised me.”

“It’s alright.”

“Are you okay? You aren’t hurt are you?”

She giggled a little. “No I’m fine.”

He continued breathing hard though.

“I said its fine don’t worry.” She titled her head slightly and grinned. “Besides, I like it a little rough.”

“Well uh, good for you. Excuse me.”

She only smiled bigger as he backed out of the room.

“Gissy you in there?” said Elena

Giselle walked from the living room to the kitchen with the rest of the girls and sat down.

“Sorry I was just messing with that kid Mike. He’s freaking adorable. I flirted a little with him a little and he got all ass backwards and left the room.” Said Giselle

“Heh, probably to go jack off. What a waste.” Said Mason.

“For you, you’re the cum whore remember.” Said Elena. To which everyone laughed hysterically.

“You know I blew him last night.” Said Elena

Elena received some mocking cheers.

“Is he as big as I felt?” Asked Hiromi

“Hell yeah, but I doubt I can get anymore out of him now. He’s ungodly shy, and with all of you here….” Said Elena

“Bullshit! Besides I’ll get him first.” Said Jessica.

“Hey I got an idea.” Said Tammy.

“Lemme guess, see who can get him first?” said Hiromi

“Yup!” said Tammy

Again they all laughed.

“Alright what are the rules?” Asked

“No rules girls trust me this kid is ungodly shy. He doesn’t even masturbate.” Said Elena.

“No way!” said Mason, but Elena just nodded.

“That’s alright I’ll just pin him down.” Said Tammy.

“I don’t know if you can Tammy the kid knows karate or something.” Said Giselle.

“You doubt my prowess?” Said Tammy

“Just saying.” Said Giselle.

“Well anyways what’s the prize?” said Jessica.

“What’s the prize? How about that dick! How’s that for a prize?” said Hiromi.

Again another group laugh.

“I wonder if normal women are such horndogs?” said Tammy.

“If not too bad for them.” Said Elena, and again the six of them laughed heartily.

Salsa
10-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Who gets him?
Good story, I enjoyed it

snake0067
10-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Part 4

What is this place?

Once again Mike awoke to spinning fan blades, only this time his head ached severely. His brain rhythmically placed pressure against his skull when he sat up. A warm damp cloth fell from his forehead onto his lap, reminding how he had so gloriously made an idiot of himself. He got up and stretched once again, realizing that somebody had taken his clothes off, but honestly didn’t care anymore. He sat back down on the bed again and retrieved his harmonica off the table to play one of the earlier songs he learned called “Jude Boy” that didn’t use many draw notes but required skill at embouchure. Head slightly bobbing, bare foot tapping the soft blue carpet, and left hand moving back and forth in front of the instrument, Mike lost himself in his playing. Feeling confident, he attempted “Common Ground” but his attempt at overblow sounded more like a scratchy opening bend. Dejected he flipped the harmonica onto the bed.

“What was that?”

Elena stood on the other side of the bed in a small two piece bikini.

“It’s a harmonica.”

“No I meant what song?”

“I played a couple of them.”

“What was that last one?”

“Called ‘Common Ground.’ A tougher song I didn’t play it very well.”

“I liked it.”

“Thanks.”

“Feeling any better? You beat yourself up there.”

“You mean I made a complete ass of myself right? Anyways I’m fine.”

“Good, come on and sit out by the pool with us.”

“Okay. Lemme put a suit on.”

She shrugged. “If you want.”

She turned and left, giving Mike a full view of her thong clad bottom. Slipping on his swim trunks and clasping his harmonica, he went outside.

None of the girls were actually in the pool, nor had tops on. They laid motionless with a glossy suntan oil coating. The harmonica was placed down on the plastic table before Mike went to the diving board. He ran up the board, spun, and leapt into the air backwards, bringing his legs up to his body. He stayed in the ball completing two complete back flips before hitting the water in the middle of the third. For hours he remained the water swimming around whimsically. He didn’t care anymore. The girls rolled over occasionally.

He climbed out and sat on a deck chair.

“So what are your names anyways?”

“I’m Hiromi” said the Asian girl.

“Gisselle.” said the redhead.

“I’m Jessica, that’s Tammy.” said the twin, who pointed lazily at the other.

“I’m Mason.” said the tall brunette.

“I’m Mike.”

“Nice to meet you Mike.” said Hiromi.

“Likewise.”

“So what grade are you in Mike?” said Gisselle.

“Seventh.”

“Oh cool.”

“How about you all what year are you in?”

“Only Elena and Hiromi are in college.” said Tammy

“Then how do you all know each other?”

“Just hanging out together.”

“You party every night with Kristen and Elena?”

“Kind of. Not we call it partying but it’s not the same.” said Hiromi

“So what was that karate stuff you did to my arm?” said Gisselle.

“Oh yeah. Sorry about that. It’s just basic Judo. It’s more of a grappling thing than punches and kicks. I basically do that, play my harmonica, and read all the time. I’m not as extroverted as my sister.”

“Extroverted?” said Jessica.

“Means he isn’t very outgoing.” said Elena.

“So anyways what time is it?” said Mike.

“It’s four.” said Elena looking at a cell phone.

“Alright I’ll make dinner. I assume all of you are staying?”

They all nodded.

“Why so early?”

Mike didn’t hear Elena as he walked inside.

“Is that his?” said Mason, pointing at the harmonica.

“Yeah,” said Elena, picking up the instrument and handing it to Mason. “I heard him playing it earlier he’s really good at it.”

Mason looked it over. One said had a perched eagle or hawk of some kind, the other had the words “always hope” engraved.

“I think of rednecks and farmers when I see this, but here we are in Baltimore.” said Mason.

“Well he isn’t very typical.” said Gisselle.

“You were right about him being shy Elena. My God! We aren’t ever going to get this kid to bite. We were IN the shower with him for crying out loud. I don’t know I still think he’s cute.” said Tammy.

“He’s about fifteen years younger than us sis.” said Jessica.

“I bet once whoever ends up getting him he goes buck wild. The quiet guys usually do. He is pretty cool I guess I’ll give him that. Kristen gives em a bum wrap.” said Hiromi.

They all nodded in agreement.

Mike made a simpler recipe since he didn’t have a lot of ingredients to work with: steak fajitas with bell peppers and onions. All the girls complimented him and offered to clean up.

“Thanks I’ll be back in an hour.”

“Okay.”

And after retrieving his harmonica from the backyard he went out the door. A few minutes later the girls hurried to get cleaned up and get ready.

He got to the park just in time. The sun was just barely touching the bottom of horizon. Several minutes passed where he just stared forward with a blank emotionless face before taking out his father’s harmonica to playing a variety of songs. An old man he saw almost everyday here guided his dog along a line of bushes. The breeze picked up when the sun fell halfway. Again he gave up playing to sun and people watch. Two kids played on a jungle gym. Two teens sat on another bench kissing and petting. When the sun disappeared and the sky turned black Mike walked home.
Nobody greeted him when he entered, and he didn’t see any of the girls either. Guess they went out for the night. The kitchen and table were spotless however.

“Have to compliment them on that.”

With the headache still lingering he decided to go to sleep a little early. He went from the kitchen into the living room heading for his bedroom when he was suddenly leveled by several naked bodies coming from behind and pinning him to the ground.

“What the hell?!?”

“Elena hurry up and get the chair.” said Gisselle, wrestling with Mason to grab his left arm.

Struggling mightily (and almost breaking free once) Mike was dragged into a chair and tied into place with his arms tied behind the chair back and each leg to a chair leg.

“What’s going on?” said Mike nervously. The girls all faced him naked and smiled mischievously.

(Sorry if I made it sound like the story ends with part 3, because it doesn't. I just meant to say I will be POSTING all the parts here.)

davesmistress
10-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Good story so far.

snake0067
11-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Part 5

“What’s going on? Is that all you have to say?” said Mason.

Mike didn’t respond, instead he watched the girls make a tight circle around him. Mason and Jessica knelt down in front of him, Hiromi and Tammy knelt down on each side, and Elena and Gisselle knelt behind him. Elena stuck her head over Mike’s should and pressed her lips forcibly against his, causing his mouth to open, so she slid her tongue inside. Her brown eyes closed and she moaned a moan that reverberated all the way into his mouth. He could feel Gisselle sucking his neck over his other shoulder, and four sets of hands working over his body, one on each leg, and two pairs massaging his torso. Elena’s saliva tasted so good. Her beautiful face so close to his made him appreciate her splendor even more. Their tongues intertwining stole all of his attention, so much so the feeling of both his nipples going into a warm, soft mouth nearly gave him a heart attack. Lips pressed against his areolas, and tongues flickering against his nipple, made Mike shiver. All the frustration disappeared into pure arousal.

“Kong is unleashed!” said Mason in response to Mike’s penis now being fully erect.

He couldn’t see, but Mike figured it was Mason who softly clasped the base of his cock in her hand. The hand slowly moved up and down his shaft. A dainty kissed was placed on the tip of his dick, followed by a collective giggle. He felt each of his testicles go into another pair of warm mouths and get sucked on. Mike let out a deep moan. Gisselle went around to his front to join in on the fun beneath his waist. She kissed his shaft randomly over and over. She finally took him in her mouth, slowly, then built up speed. She couldn’t go nearly as deep as Elena had. In fact, she barely managed to go past half way down.

“I’ll get it.” Said Elena, pulling back from Mike and walking across the room. He hadn’t noticed before but the phone was ringing. He also noticed Hiromi was now sitting on and armrest on the couch, facing him with her legs oven, and Tammy was on her knees with her face buried in Hiromi’s crotch. With her head thrown back Hiromi was panting and playing with her nipples. Tammy focused totally on her task of eating out Hiromi’s pussy. Her round bottom pointed directly at Mike.

He looked down now at the girls who were sending waves of pleasure through him. Gisselle stared back at Mike as she bobbed up and down. Her mouth had a vacuum going on with his dick, the beads of saliva shining in the light on his cock and the sides of her mouth. Her long curly red hair rested on the back of Mason and Jessica’s heads who still sucked on his scrotum tenderly.

“Here it’s your mom.” Said Elena who held the cordless phone against Mike’s head. He wanted to ask why in God’s name Elena didn’t just say he was asleep or something, but now the phone was against his ear so he had to play along. Gisselle, Mason, and Jessica showed no sign of stopping.

“Mom? Yeah how is the tournament going….god that’s so good….no that’s not what I meant. Kristen’s teammate getting a sprained ankle is not a good thing I’m sorry. Oh, um, ah jeez, m-mom can I talk to you later. Okay, uh, bye.”

Elena hung up the phone and tossed it on the floor somewhere.

“So I think were ready to move onto the good stuff girls how about it?” said Elena. They all agreed. “If we unite you know Mike you’re going to stick around right?”

“Yes, I won’t miss this.” He said.

Yetzwu
03-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Not bad , thank you :wavey:

scotty2hotty
03-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Great story so far. more please.

frankjohnmoore
12-27-2009, 12:08 AM
that was a very good stoey, i hope to find more