PDA

View Full Version : My father forced my wife at first Chapters 1-5

must66
11-18-2005, 02:42 AM
Debbie and I have been married for ten years. Our love life has slowed down some in the past few years. Now Debbie has a real hot body, 34C tits, thin waist, flat stomach, and really fine ass. She is only 5'2" 104lbs, blond frosted hair. She keeps herself looking good all the time. She always has and I am sure she always will.
We started to talk alot when we would be fucking. Making love was ment for just her and I. We could get pretty nasty with each other, me telling her it so good fucking her knowing how much she likes being fucked. Her telling me how my friends would love to be able to fuck her behind my back. Talk like that got me going good, and I could tell she love teasing me that way. The talking to each other kept us going at a hot pace for a long time, then it slowed down again.
I told her I would really like to take sexy and daring photos of her. She said that it would turn her on having me do that if she could take some of me in the same way. We started out by taking pictures while we were in our bedroom. Some of her getting dressed or undressed. In bed while she used a dildo on herself and some of me putting my cock in her. She wanted me to take pictures of her outside or in public places. Ones with her sitting next to some old man with her legs wide apart and me across from her taking shots of her bare pussy. Others with her blouse unbuttoned as she walked down the mall. I even had shots of me sticking my cock in her as people walked by. One of her favorite thing was to have me hidden as she would be close to young boys and letting them see what I could through the camera. We would look at them and fuck our brains out talking about them.
My dad was moving into the same town that Debbie and I lived in. He and mom had not been together for 8 or so years. Anyway, we told him to come stay with us until he found a house to buy as we had all kinds of room. He stayed with us for almost three weeks when he found a nice house for himself.
Close to the end of his stay with us Debbie told me that my father seemed different. Almost demanding of her, plus she said that he was making sexual coments to her and looked at her as if he was undressing her. She told me at first the way he looked at her kind of gave her a thrill, knowing the way she looked turned on an older man. But he was really acting like her wanted to fuck her.
Dad moved out and no more was said about it for a long time. Then about two weeks later Deb and I were in bed. She was rubbing my cock getting me excited as hell, whens she said she had something she had to tell me. I said, you can tell me anything honey. But it is about your father, she said. What about him? Your dad found the pictures that you had taken of me and he kept some of them. That dirty old bastard, hope he got a good hard on from them. He did she said. What do you mean, I asked her? He told me if I didn't do some things he wanted, that he was going to show people we knew the photos. That ass hole, I said, I will take care of him. No Jimmy you can't. He said if I even told you he would mail them out. He said he already had them addressed, stamped, ready to go. So you can't let him know I told you. Well, what do you want to do then? We will have to do what he wants untill you can get the photos back. Debbie, you know what he wants to do, don't you? I am not stupid, you know, Debbie told me. Are you telling me that you are going to play along with my father until I get the pictures from him. I think I have to, she said.
You know what Debbie? Something is telling me that you kind of like what he is doing. As I started to think about it my cock got hard as a rock. Debbie put her hand back on my cock and said to me, it feels like it doesn't bother you much either. Debbie started to jack me off real good. My hand went between her legs and found her to be a wet as I had ever felt her. Putting two fingers into her cunt and quickly sliding them in and out of her I said, when he sees your body, he will go nuts. He already did Jimmy!! What, I said. He made me take off my cloths this afternoon, just before you came home. He didn't touch me, he just wanted to look. Well, I said. He told me he thought that I had the best body he has ever seen. He is rite, you do.
That night Debbie and I talked about how I wanted to be hiding whenever he made his move on her. Honey I want you there when your dad tries to fuck me. As soon as she said that we began to fuck each other like there was no tomarrow. I was calling her my fucking little slut and hoped my dad would fuck her sh*# out of her. She came so hard it almost blew my dick out of her.
Debbie told me that he was coming over tomarrow, just after noon.
MORE TO FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE, Jimmy

thedeep
11-19-2005, 05:12 PM
I like ---More Please ---and thanks for sharing with us:jo

cheekygirl668
11-21-2005, 03:51 AM
Yes please.................

must66
11-21-2005, 05:49 AM
When I woke up the next morning I must have been dreaming about Debbie and my dad because I had a huge hard on. Looking over at my wife with no covers on her body, I thought how lucky I was to have a women that takes care of her self like she does. Looking at her pussy I could almost see my fathers cock going in and out of her. I reached into the night stand and pulled out a nice fat dildo that we have had a lot of fun with.
I began lightly rubbing it along her slit, taking more time on her clit than anywhere else. She began to moan a little as she moved her hips to the motion of the dildo sliding up and down along her slit. Looking I could see that she was becoming wet and the head of the dildo parted her lips. I got close to her ear and started to whisper to her. "I love the way you feel baby, my son is one lucky guy. You want to feel it don't you baby? Feel your father-in-laws cock sliding inside your cunt. You want me to fuck you don't you baby?" Still half a sleep she started saying, God yes, make me feel good, please put your fucking cock inside me, fuck me Billy. Her hands came down over mine and began to push the dildo inside her. Opening her eyes she looked up at me. It feels so good Jimmy. I can almost see your dad putting his cock in me when I close my eyes. You really want him to do it to me? I was helping her move the dildo in and out of her when I told her how turned on I was thinking about her pussy taking his cock deep into her. Jimmy, don't stop, I am going to cum. Cum all over his cock honey, he is fucking you so hard, I told her. Oh God yes, I am ccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg on it honey. Don't stop, don't stop, fuck me Billly, God yes, fuck your daughter-in-law.
Debbie was shaking all over the place, her hands were gripping mine, holding the dildo deep inside her cunt. Fuck Jimmy, was her next words. That was so good, I didn't want it to end. God, you got me so hot I would have fucked your father, grandfather, your friends, anybody that was around. I want to suck your fucking cock, rite now, Deb said. She rolled over on me and put my cock in her mouth and sucked me like never before. I came in less than a minute. She didn't loose a drop.
After we calmed down a bit we just laid there in each others arms thinking about the day to come. Debbie looked over at me and asked, how is it going to really be when your father does come over this afternoon to fuck me? Looking back at her I said, Seeing the look on your face when my dad puts his cock in you is something most men never get to see. I just hope I can hold myself back from coming out and fucking you at the same time. I love you, she told me.
We got up and took showers. I moved my car around the corner so my dad wouldn't see it, then went back to the house to have breakfast. Debbie was at the stove cooking and I got another hard on looking at what she had on. On top was a half top that came to just below her nice tits and was loose at the bottom. If she moved a certain way you could see the bottom of her tits and sometimes her nipples. Lower was a pleated mini skirt and for shoes a pair with four inch heels. Coming up behind her I asked her is she intending to drive my dad crazy? What do you think, she answered. We sat down to eat but I couldn't keep my eyes from looking between her legs. When she moved I could see the white see through panties she had on. We finished breakfast and did some puttering around until it was just past noon.
We heard a car pull into the driveway. I hid in the closet next to the kitchen. It had wood slats so I was able to look out and see what was going on. The door bell rang and I watched as Debbie shook her butt heading for the front door.
SHOULD I CONTINUE? SORRY FOR MY SPELLING AND GRAMER NEVER LIKED ENGLISH IN SCHOOL.

thedeep
11-21-2005, 09:05 AM
please continut ---and thanks for sharing :jo

bobbyjo
11-22-2005, 02:32 PM
more please

bobbyjo
11-22-2005, 02:33 PM
please please please

buttercup95948
11-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Nice
I'ed Like To Know Where Your Going With This

must66
11-29-2005, 06:24 AM
Debbie was in the kitchen when I got out of bed. It was almost 11 AM. I took a quick shower, put on some shorts, a T, and sandles and went down stairs. I told her I was going to move the car. I put it down the block and walked back home.
I watched my wife as she was cooking up some eggs. Standing at the stove I got a hard on looking at what she had on. The skirt looked like one of the kind that school girls ware. It was pleated and solid blue. It came aroune four inches above her knees. Although Debbie is short, it made her legs look long. Above was a half top that came just below her boobs and was loose fitting. If she bent over at all you could see her nice tit and even to her nipples. The front had a scoop neck that sliced the top of her boobs in half, some great cleavage. Last was a pair of sandles that laced up her legs to her knees. In other words, she looked really sexy.
She brought me over some breakfast and as she put it down on the table I had a great view of her tits, looking up the bottom of her top. Don't move, I told her. Why, what's wrong? Nothing, I just love looking at those tits of yours. Can you see them real good honey? Hell yes, they look so nice. Good, oh and thank you, she said.
Your really into this, arn't you? Why, did you cool down Jimmy? I don't think so honey, take a look. She turned and could see my dick pushing against my short. I was just seeing how sexy you are dressed and hoping you are dressed that way for a reason. I am, she told me. It is to turn on your father so you and I can get so excited that you will fuck me to death after dad has done me. I love it when you talk nasty, I said.
Debbie came and sat down as I ate my breakfast. While she was sitting next to me she hiked her skirt up so I could see the white see through panties she had on. If you keep that up, I tod her, my dad might be swimming in a pool of my cum. Um, so you like what you see? I love what I see. Bend over a bit so I will know just what my father is going to be looking at. She got up and bent over to take my plate away. When she did her perfect tits came into view, almost letting her nipples be seen. Just them we heard a car pull up the driveway.
I went to the coat closet to hide. It had wood slats to let air inside to keep it fresh inside. I could look through the slats without any problem. The door bell rang and Debbie smiled at me as she opened the door. Hi dad, come on in. Thank sweety, he answered.
Would you like something to eat? You know I would, he said. I mean breakfast, you pervert. Oh, yea, if it is not to much trouble. No trouble at all dad. She fixed my dad a plate a brought it over to the table. Bending over to put it down, dad had his eyes glued to her chest. They look wonderful, he told her. She gave him a look and he said, the eggs, the eggs look wonderful. She stayed bent over so dad could continue looking at her tit. Finally she went back and put things in the sink to wash.
Come over and keep me company sweety while I eat. She did and sat next to him. Are the eggs okay dad? They are very good, thank you.
You look very nice sweety, dad said to her. Why, thank you. She put her hands on the bottom of her skirt and as she parted her legs she also began to pull the skirt up a little. This is my little school girl outfit, she told him. I like it Debbie. Thinking of you as a little school girl makes me a little excited. I have always like school girls, he said. Really dad, because being a school girl is kind of sexy.
Why don't you be a little school girl for me today. I could be your father who is not happy with the way your schooling is going and the way I think you dress like a tramp. Wow, dad I had no idea that you were this kinky. does that bother you sweety? Oh no, I wish your son was that way sometimes.
Debbie got up to go the the bathroom and when she returned my dad began talking to her.
Young lady, you get in here rite now, he said. Debbie came walking in and said, yes daddy what is it? Sit down. She sat next to him again. I got a call from your teacher today. She told me that you wern't doing very good and you almost never turn in your homewook. What do you have to say for yourself. It's hard daddy, and I don't think the teachers like me very much. What makes you think that? The women teachers don't like me because all the boys talk to me. The men teachers always give me a bad time unless I, um oh,um. Tell me, unless what, he said? Unless I let them look up my dress a little. What, you are telling me that your teachers look up your dress and you let them? Not at first daddy, but when the gave me a bad time I noticed that as soon as I spread my legs a little they stop.
Show me what you do, dad said to her. But daddy. Damn it show me!! Debbie moved her chair around so he was facing my father. Slowly she let her legs come apart until dad could see her panties. Young lady you are grounded. But daddy there is a big dance at school this weekend. That's to bad, you are grounded until I feel like letting you off.
Debbie played her part rear good. She even had tears coming down her cheeks.
Now, what else do you do to get out of trouble at school. I don't do anything daddy. Oh please let me go to the dance, she said. As she asked him to go to the dance she bent over letting my father look down the top to see her tits. My dad had a huge buldge in the front of his pants. When Debbie saw it she could see an opportunity that might make her dad let her go to the dance.
She couldn't let her dad know, but she was going to do to him what she would do for the teachers at school.
She stayed bent over with her arms on her legs. Opening them up some more and as she straightened up her arms pulled the skirt farther up.
Oh daddy, I just have to go to the dance. I will do anything if only you will let me go. My dad could see Debbie's pussy through her panties and I could tell her was getting real excited. I know I was. I had my cock in my hand thinking of Debbie as my little school girl.
There is nothing you can do that will make me change my mind. Oh father please. honest I will do anything for you. Anything. Are you sure of what you are saying sweety? Yes daddy, I can't miss this dance.
Okay, let see if you mean what you say. If just once you don't do what I say then it's over. You will stay grounded until I say. Are you still sure about what you said? Honest daddy, yes.
Lean back in the chair and let your legs fall wider apart. Playing her part real good, Debbie gives my dad a strange funny look, like she is in total shock. Okay he said. When he spoke she opened up her legs another foot. Close little girl, that was real close.
Dad began to talk to her. You know sweety daddy has watched you as you started to grow up and I liked what I saw. I know why the teachers want to look up your skirts. Just like I do. Your pussy is so nice to look at. Debbie put her head down and started to close her legs. I wouldn't do that if I was you, he told her. She snapped her legs back open even wider than before.
See what you are doing to your daddy? He put his hands on his pants and pushed he material down so his hard cock could be see by her.
Bend over sweety so daddy can have a look at those beautiful tits of your. A small smile came across Debbie's face as she bent over for him. She kept her arms close to her body making her tits fuller and push farther out of her top. Take the top of, he said. She started to say something, but he looked at her and she didn't say a word, she simply took the top off.
My dad stood up and took his pants and boxers off then sat back down. Debbie's eyes were looking rite at his very hard cock. Tell daddy you like to look at his cock. Come on girl tell me. OH daddy that is such a nice cock, I love looking at it. What do you think you should do to help me change my mind about grounding you? Suck on your cock. I want to put my lips around it daddy. I really want to suck your fucking cock. Take that skirt of and get over here with those lips. Debbie got up, damn near ripped the skirt off and got on her knees in front of him. You want daddy's cock in your mouth, don't you slut? Yes daddy, it look so good. It is way bigger than any one I have seen. Suck it slut, suck your fathers cock.
I thought my father was going to cum as soon as she put her mouth over his cock. God sweety that feels so good.
When dad spoke to her again, he was back to reality. Oh Debbie, I have wanted to fuck you from the first time my son brought you to the house. When you would come over in those outfits you had they would drive me nuts. I would go into the bathroom and jack off. The times I heard you and Jimmy fucking was to much, I had to leave the house. Now here you are with my cock in your mouth, sucking your father-in-laws cock. Soon I am going to fuck that cunt I have thought about for so long. Debbie's head came up. Oh fuck Billy, I want to feel this big cock up my cunt, feel the cum shooting inside of me. I want to cum all over your fat cock. Take me Billy and fuck me good.
They both got up and dad took her hand and led her to our bedroom. The door was left wide open, so when I got there I had no problem watching them. Seeing my fathers cock start to slip into her cunt got my cock leaking pre cum over my hand. I was so turned on I shot cum on the floor and still stayed hard as a rock. I kept stroking myself listening to them talk nasty to each other. I couldn't wait for my dad to finish so I could act like a rapest to my own wife. But it looked like it wouldn't be to long before I would have my chance.
AGAIN SORRY FOR THE SPELLING AND GRAMER, Jimmy

Mrs_O
12-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Is there a Part 4?

thedeep
12-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Super ---waiting for part 4:jo

must66
12-16-2005, 08:48 AM
I can't remember ever being this horney before. Watching my sweet little wife taking my dad's big cock into her cunt. After wacking off and cuming all over the floor, I still had a huge hard on. I knew that after dad was finished with her she would really be ready for a second good fucking.
I felt so strange because of the things that I would think of doing to my wife. Seeing her taking on a group of guys even a couple of black guys. Also watching her tease some of the young boys in the neighborhood, offering them something to drink so she could get them into the house. I could almost see her bending over so the boys would be able to see her butt under the short skirt. Serving them drinks at the table feeling their eyes as they tried looking down her blouse. I didn't know my cock could get any harder than it was at that moment, but I was wrong. It felt so good it almost hurt.
Looking back in the bedroom my dad had Debbie's legs over his shoulders. I had a great view of his fat cock slipping in and out of my wife's snatch.
God, is my son a lucky son of a bitch, I heard my dad say to her. If I had a woman that knew how to fuck like you do, I would never leave the bed. The way you are fucking me, she said. I don't think I would let you leave.
Oh baby, daddys going to cum!! Oh yes daddy, fill me up. I want to feel it. Fuck me hard, God yes, fuck me real hard.
Dad was slamming to her. Listening to them talk nasty to each other was making my cock leak more fluid onto the carpet. The both of them were working it, going a hundred miles an hour. Yelling to each other how good the fucking feels. Then dad pushed his body into her and held it there. I watched as his butt cheeks flexed then loosened, then flexed again. He did this for almost thirty seconds. Debbie had a hold of his hips pulling him as tight as she could while he shot his jizz as deep as it would go. Dad finally fell against her, putting his lips to hers, letting her know how good it felt. Debbie humped up and down a few times trying to pull what ever he had left in his cock into her pussy.
They started to get up so I ran back to the closet like a little kid. It didn't feel real good having my hard cock bounce up and down, smacking against my stomach and then my legs. But even that would not soften up my cock at all.
They came out of the bedroom dressed and looking like nothing happened. Debbie opened the door for dad. With the door wide open dad pushed her against the wall and pushed his hips into her. Kissing her, his hand went under her skirt and I watched as he pulled her panties to the side and stuck two fingers into her wet cunt. She was trying to tell him to stop, but I think his fingers were getting to her. Oh God was all she could say. She put her hand on top of his and began to help him shove his fingers in and out.
Fuck Billy I am going to cum again. Do it baby, give daddy something to take with him. OH God yes, Debbie said as she rode his fingers harder. I cuming, fuck, I am cuming so fucking hard. Yes, yes, yes, keep going Billy. Finger my cunt, keep me cuming. God I love it.
Debbie jerked a few times and tried to remove dad's fingers from her. Billy, that's enough, you better get going before your son gets home and finds you doing what I want you to do. Go get out before I won't be able to let you leave. Dad gave her a little kiss and as he headed out the door he put his fingers up to his nose and told her, I will save this until the next time sweety. Fine, she said as she shut the door. Turning around she yelled, you better be ready for me after the things I had to do for you to your dad.
I poked my head from the closet looking rite at her. Honey you made me so horny I want to rape that pussy until it can't take it anymore. We will see about that big boy.
With my cock bouncing up and down I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into the other bedroom. I already had hand and leg cuffs attached to the corners of the bed frame. Throwing her down on the bed I managed to get her cuffed. She was kind of trying to get away from me. It was like I was some strange man that was going to rape her.
Looking at her I said, I have been following you for awhile now bitch. I was going to break in when I saw that old dude you let in. So you like to be fucked by old guys, do you? Well, now your going to know how it feels to really be fucked, you cunt.
My wife is great, she had such a worried look on her face, just like I was a real rapest. Please don't, let me go, please. I won't tell anyone that you were here. Are you going to tell anyone you just fucked some guy old enough to be your father? No, don't, you can't tell anyone. Oh God, if my husband, then I cut her off. Shut the fuck up bitch, I said to her. Nothing you can say will stop me from taking that pussy of yours. It should be good and slippery now. One of her tits was poking out through the bottom of her top, showing half of her nipple. Damn, you got nice tits lady, I told her. I walked to the side of the bed and put my hand on it and pushed down a bit. Nice and firm I see. I bent over and ran my tongue around her nipple. Closing my mouth around her tit, I sucked it with a bit of force. A moan came from her lips.
Getting up I moved to the foot of the bed, getting on my knees between her legs. I pulled her skirt up that showed cum dripping form her cunt. Now that is what every man wants to see, a good looking pussy with some old farts cum leaking out of it. Leave me alone, Debbie said to him. Soon baby, soon.
I had taken a rag from the closet and pulled it from my pocket. I tied it over her mouth. Debbie had a shocked look on her face, as I had never done anything like that before.
My cock was still hard as a rock and I at the point I really needed to do something to help me calm down some. I fell forward with my face rite infront of her wet pussy. I said to her, I am so hungry after following you around and then watching fuck that old man, I need a good meal rite now. I stuck out my tongue and started just below her opening. My tongue picked up some of the cum from her and slid it up over the opening, passed the top, coming to rest on her growing clit. She was rocking back and forth while my tongue had a boxing match with her clit. I did this about ten times and Debbie was stiff, holding her ass off the bed trying to press her pussy against my lips. Looking up and into her eyes I said, like that don't you bitch?
I scooted up and put the top of my legs under hers so my cock would be in reach of her fine cunt.
I had my hand around my stiff cock and guided it to her still wet pussy. Putting it between her slit I moved it up and down stopping at her clit to work it hard against it. Poor Deb, she was going crazy and couldn't tell me how she felt. But the look of lust in her eyes was telling me all I needed to know.
Being able to tease her like this is something guys don't get to do very often. We can't hold off long enough before we blow our nut all over the place. But I was having the time of my life. I really love my wife and although I knew she wanted to feel my cock inside her, I knew that she would like it much more by the time I gave it to her. I was making the both of us feel really good when the damn door bell rang.
I got up and threw on a pair of pants. Debbie looked a little worried, but I told her I would be rite back and not to move. I chuckled as I walked out.
At the door stood our paper boy. I won't tell you his age because they might not let the story continue. Anywhat he is what ever age you want him to be.
Oh hi Timmy. Hi, Mr. Johnson, I am here to collect for the paper. The wheels in my head were turning real fast as I asked him to come on in. He followed me into the kitchen. Now, if you stood in the rite place you could look into the bedroom that Debbie was tied up in. The best thing was that you would be able to see her as she laid there. I walked him over to the island bar in the middle of the kitchen and told him I needed to grab my wallet. I left the room although my wallet was in the pants I had on. I was watching Timmy to see if he would look around. He sure did. His head turned twice to the bedroom door. I am sure he couldn't believe what he was looking at. He looked at the door I went out of, then walked closer to the door heading to the bedroom. I let him look for a while. I came up behind him and he jumped when I asked him if he liked what he saw? He tried to say something, but what came out was some other kind of language. Again I said, you like that Timmy? He looked up and me and said. Is that Mrs. Johnson? It sure is, do you like the way she looks? Yea, I have never seen a girl without any cloths on. I told him that Mrs. Johnson and I liked to play little games with each other. Would you like to maybe play with us? If you do, you can't tell anyone about it at all. I knew he wanted to by the little thing that was poking out from his shorts. Then I told him again, he could not say anyting to anybody. Okay he said, I promise I won't.
I took him into the bedroom with me. She looks nice, don't you think Timmy? Oh yes, she is beautiful Mr. Johnson.
The looks Debbie was giving me wern't the kind that would make you comfortable, but I had gone this far, so why quit now.
I took my pants off and told Timmy to do the same. He was shy at first, but when I told him he would have to go if he didn't want to play the game rite. He then took off his shorts,shirt and shoes and socks.
I sat on the bed close to her boobs and Timmy climed up sitting next to her legs.
I said to Timmy that she likes it when I tie her up so when I touch her and she starts to laugh she can't take my hands away. Oh, you tickle her? Yea something like that, want to give it a try? Sure Mr. Johnson, he said, where should I touch her? How about on her belly button? Okay, he said. He reached out and put his finger into her belly button. Debbie began to squirm around. See what I mean Timmy, she couldn't push your hand away. This is fun Mr. Johnson, can we still play? All you want Timmy, you can play all you want.
I bent down and quickly pulled the gag out of her mouth and replaced it with my lips. I forced my tongue into her mouth and found hers. My hand was rubbing her tit with my fingers pinching her nipple a little. From the corner of my eye I could watch Timmy. His hand went from her belly button down to just above the start of her pussy. Debbie was now kissing me back with her tongue shouved into my mouth. She was breathing rather hard also.
Timmy asked me if her could sit on the other side of the bed and I told him sure, that he could do anything he liked. He hopped down and got up on the other side. I went back to kissing Debbie. I felt something touch my hand and could see it was Timmy trying to touch Debbie's tits. I moved my hand out of the way and he started to feel her up.
What he did next blew me away. Where in the hell did he learn to do this, I thought. Timmy was on his knees and had his small cock in his hand and moved it over to Debbie's nipple. He was rubbing it all around. Debbie started to moan at the feeling of this cock head rubbing on her. I think she likes that Timmy, I said. Debbie kept moaning and Timmy pressed his dick harder against her nipple.
Timmy looked up at me again and asked, Mr. Johnson is it okay if I, um, well, then he pointed to her pussy. Oh sure you can. I know she would love that. Timmy crawled over her leg and got between them. Debbie's eyes got super big. But before she could say anyting I had my mouth over hers. Lifting my mouth off hers, just a little, I said to her, just go with it babe, you know it will feel so good. She didn't say anyting, she just stuck out her tongue wanting me to kiss her somemore.
We kissed and I played with her tits for quite a while. I felt some movement on the bed and took a look down. Timmy was leaning over Debbie with his dick in his hand. Letting himself down his little cock slid into Debbie's still wet cunt. He started to move in and out of her like an old pro. Debbie was whispering into my ear, I don't believe it honey, but it feels so good. He is fucking me honey. Can you see it going in and out of my cunt? Oh yea, I said.
Fuck her Timmy, give it to her good, she loves it. Oh yes, Debbie said. Timmy was breathing real hard when I asked him how he knew what he was doing? My mommy has me do this all the time with her when daddy is gone. Really Tommy, I said? Yes, he said, and she likes me to come in a watch her when that black guy that works on her car is doing this to her. Debbie and I looked at each other knowing we had something going on here. You see Timmy's mother is a real knock out, but very stand offish. Timmy kept telling us of the things that his mother has him do, all while he is fucking Debbie.
Debbie whispers to me, oh God Jimmy he is going to make me cum. Timmy is going real fast now and the look on his face tells me he is about to get off himself.
Go Timmy, she likes it. Yes Timmy fuck me, Deb said. Oh, I want to feel him cum in me Jimmy, just like dad did. Oh fuck Jimmy hear it comes, God give it to me Timmy, oh yes, it feels so good. The both of them start to cum at the same time. My cock is dripping and I am not even touching it. Timmy tightened up, letting go what ever he has into her. Falling against her, the poor guy was spent.
Getting up I had him get dressed and walked him to the door. I paid him for the papers and told him to remember, not a word to anyone. I know, he said.
Back in the bedroom I jumped between her legs sticking my cock all the way inside her. I was fucking my wife like a crazy man and she was doing the same back to me. Take these things off of me, she said. I uncuffed her and got back between her legs.
We talked and fucked and talked somemore. Debbie told me she had never gotten so horny in her life. She said she loved the look on my face when Tommy was fucking her. I love you, you pervert you, she said to me. I love you too sweetheart. As soon as I shot my cum into her already filled cunt I told her I can't wait for our next adventure. With a mind like yours honey maybe we shouldn't wait to long.
Again, sorry for the spelling and gramer.:sad

Blackroses
12-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Okay, that was interesting. I especially liked the scene with the father and his wife. Good. The scene with the little boy. Slightly perverted, but hey, whatever rocks your boat. Overall, it was a good decent story with a ton of sex that can highten anyone's imagination. Good job. PEACE:guy

must66
02-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Debbie and I stayed in bed for most of the afternoon with her talking about how good it felt for her to do all those nasty things I had her do. She told me how much of a pervert I am, letting young Timmy in to play with her and finally letting him fuck her. She hugged me tight as she whispered, doing Timmy was really great honey but turning on your father to the point where he would have done anything I wanted was the most exciting thing I have ever done and I love you so much for showing me how good life can really be.

Baby, I said to Debbie, there is so many other thing for us to do, that we have only scratched the surface. I am going to make you become my little slut wife so you will do anything I tell you to do. Oh Jimmy it is hard to tell you how much I want to be your slut. I am totally yours to do anything you see fit for me to do.

We had fallen asleep around three in the afternoon and got up as it turned four thirty. It was staying light later into the evening and the weather was just perfect.

Let's go for a little walk honey, I said to Debbie. Sounds good to me sweetie as she hopped out of bed. Debbie, I said, do me a favor? Sure honey, what is it? Do me a favor and don't put on any cloths, just put on that light sweater type coat. The one that buttons up the front. Jimmy, that thing is really short. I know and you will look so good in it. Oh, put a little bit more make-up on for me. You got it big boy, she said.

I changed into a pair of loose fitting brown shorts and a loud print shirt, with sandles on my feet. Fifteen minutes later Debbie came out. Holy shit, she looked unbelieveable. Her make-up was impecable. Just enough so that men looking at her would wonder if she might be a bit of a tramp. The sweater coat came down to almost cover her ass. But as she walked you could make out her butt cheeks as the sweater would creep up on her.

She had the sweater coat buttoned all the way to the top. Buttoned like that it hugged her body showing every detail of her,where her nipples stopped and started, you could see the perfec circles they formed and see them poke out a good half inch.

I stood infront of her and unbuttoned the top three buttons, telling her to stay like this for awhiile then she could rebutton it if she wanted too. Oh no honey, I like it just the way you put it.

You like the way I look, don't you Jimmy? I love the way you look and so will all the gentlemen that have the good fortune to lay their eyes on you.

We were walking on the sidewalk and I let her get just a little infront of me. I couldn't hold back. Debbie, I said. What is it Jimmy, she answered me. I have to tell you that you have the finest ass cheeks God could have ever made. You look so beautiful. Jimmy with you telling me things like that and as sexy as I feel, I wish you could fuck me rite now.

As she finished her sentence I looked around and saw that there was a bunch of people out for a walk on this fine day.

Debbies left laces of her sandles had come untied. Wait Jimmy, I need to tie my sandles. Debbie got down on one knee and her other leg was out in front of her. There happen to be a couple of teenagers walking twards us as she tied the sandle. They had a perfect view of Debbie's pussy. They stopped where they were pretending to be doing something. They were doing something all rite, Looking at Debbie's cunt.

I have to go now, but I shall return and finish this. Sorry for the spelling.

thedeep
02-08-2006, 06:22 AM
another great chapter ---thanks :jo

davesmistress
02-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Thanks for sharing it so far.....

playfulgirl2001
02-08-2006, 12:16 PM
mmmmmmmm.....very very hottttttttttttttt

patti

JackBNimble
02-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Thanks!! I'll look forward to the continuation!

cheekygirl668
03-12-2006, 02:04 PM
very nice...............

Carolinaguy99
03-24-2006, 07:45 PM
nice chapter, look forward to reading more!

jperry0512
06-10-2006, 03:15 PM
thank you

jperry0512
06-10-2006, 03:15 PM
thank you

jperry0512
06-10-2006, 03:16 PM
thank you

jperry0512
06-10-2006, 03:16 PM
great series - thank you

jperry0512
06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
thank you

vnairborn
10-06-2007, 05:56 PM
cool-hot series man nice story-thank you man

watcher128
11-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Great story. Thank you. More please.

seward666
01-23-2009, 06:40 AM
very nice, I enjoyed it, thank you

darkslamer
01-23-2009, 11:15 PM
great stroys

cocummer
02-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Great story. I'm sure Debbie can handle a Part 6. More please

Steve333
02-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Well 10/10 for style, very erotic thanks.

jokes
03-27-2009, 12:45 AM
hot story, can't wait for the next chapter

Scorpion69
04-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Greatest all chapters of story. Thank you. More please.

pambalakdi
05-24-2010, 12:50 AM
erotic story thanks

frankjohnmoore
05-27-2010, 01:46 AM
very good but missed the last part, thanks

Delta64
05-28-2010, 07:47 AM
brilliant

robertjames
05-28-2010, 10:48 PM
would probably have been better as 1 post