PDA

View Full Version : V day contest entry

mcholdrguy
01-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Jill and Jill first met last fall when they discovered on the first day of school that they were in the same eighth grade homeroom and had the same first name. They became great friends, were inseparable and used their last names with their classmates so the collective “Jill” would not be a confusion.

When alone they had no problem knowing which “Jill” was being spoken to….. [lol]

The girls had become great pals and confidants and, by February, the middle of their 8th grade year, at age 14, they both were almost consumed by curiosity about sex…..

They had begun their search into things-sexy by together reading romance stories in magazines. They both discovered that their secret places felt ‘funny’ and wet and then they graduated to more explicit stories in magazines that they found in their older brother’s bedrooms. [they both had older brothers in High School]

One story told of female masturbation and one thing lead to another and the sweet young girls tried it.

At first, they did it in bed, secretly, alone. Soon, after comparing notes, they did it in one girl’s bedroom or the other and they did it in plain view of each other. The combined pleasure and excitement of the naughty thing they were doing and the budding sensuality and watching each other slip off panties and open thighs and finger pussies…….well! Terrific nubile orgasms occurred almost every time!

It wasn’t long before they experimented with insertions! Fingers, of course. But soon, as their sweet tight cunts would allow more, hairbrush handles, candles, certain veggies and even one of those new vibrating toothbrushes. They got an extra secret thrill knowing that Jill’s brother would brush his teeth the next morning with the same brush. They read about tasting each other ‘for real!’ but just couldn’t go that far.

One particular afternoon, after school, the girls had just finished sliding a particularly large candle [with drippings on the side for extra fun!] Jill whispered, ”Do you ever wonder what a real cock would feel like?”

“Gosh, Jill, I just wonder what one would really look like!” Both girls were wiping their wet, satisfied cunts with a tissue and pulling on their silky panties.

As the designer jeans slid over perfect teen asses, one said to the other, “I have heard that there is a place where we can see all of the cocks we want to.”

"Where?? How did you find it?? Can we go see? Oh, Jill! I want to see a real cock so bad!”

“Well, you can’t tell any one” They did a secret ‘secret’ ceremony with their recently gooey pinky fingers, indicating silence forever. “We can go see tomorrow….”

Neither Jill could hardly sleep that night. Hands were in panties and tiny orgasms came every time the image of seeing real cocks danced in their heads.
Next day, during the morning enrichment break they snuck away and made their way to the older girls bathroom on the third floor. Grade 8 and the upper classes met on different floors and at different schedules. The bathroom was empty.

“What do we look for?”

“Some poster somewhere on a back wall”

“Could that be it?” Jill pointed at a homemade Valentine poster in the last stall.

They went in the stall. They stared at the Valentine. It was wrinkled and stained. They giggled to see a ‘…for a good time, call….’ On the wall next to it.

One girl slowly lifted the paper and they both gasped to see a small hole bored thru the wall! They bumped heads trying to both see at once.

“Me first! I knew about it!”

“OK”, and Jill [confusing, isn’t it?] bent to peek in the hole. She immediately gasped and reported that she could see a whole row of urinals! She froze when she saw a junior boy come in, open his fly, pull out his cock and piss!

“What?, What!!?”

“Shh!” As she watched the boy shake his dripping cock, rub it a few times and tuck it away.

“Oh My God, Jill! You should see it! It was so big. And all wiggley! I thought they were hard and not bendy!”

“My turn”, and Jill reluctantly gave up the peephole.

Immediately, another boy came in and, again, the girl was treated to her first real cock.

“Ooooooo” she whispered. Suddenly she felt her panty get tugged loose and she felt something enter her sensitive cunt! Jill jumped up and saw that her namesake had one of their favorite candles in her hand and one in her own tiny panty!

“Let’s get off watching real cocks? I’ll do you and you do me as we look? OK?”

“Mmmm, sure”

Jill [I don’t know which one at this point!] bent to look and gasped: “OMG, Jill! It’s Mr. Jacobs!! Look!” The girls took turns as the history teacher took out his cock, looked around and began stroking it to a massive hardness!

:guy

The sexy sight had both girls nearing orgasm. The teacher’s cock was red and throbbing and as he shot a load of cum into the urinal both girls had their own cum. [as quietly as possible!] Neither had planned for the next event!

Mr. Jacobs turned to the wall [the hole!!] and moaned, “Did you see that, Carol?”

The girls immediately stood up and wondered, ‘who's Carol?’ as they arranged their panties back over their tingling cunts.

“That would be me……”

The girls whirled to see ‘Old Lady Murch’ (first name, Carol) standing in the same stall and fingering her own big pink panties.

Speechless and ‘busted’ they readied themselves for a mighty bad day.

Instead, ‘OLM’ reached for the candles and sniffed them. Moved closer to the two 14 yo girls and lifted their matching plaid skirts. Her smile was broad as she saw the tiny damp panties and the puffy cunt lips outlined within the silky cloth.

“Well, girls! You seem to have stolen my morning fun! I am going to need you to make up for this! You wait right here! Don’t move” She left the room and soon returned. She bent to the hole and whispered, “Ready Steve?” and a knock on the wall indicated in the affirmative.

“Pull down those tiny panties, girls! Show my friend your tiny cunts!”

The girls hesitated and OLM described a trip to the office…..

The Jills exchanged glances and both felt the excitement of being sexy for an older man. Together the slowly lifted their tiny plaid skirts and were surprised to feel OLM tug at the crotch of their damp panties and expose their fuzzy cunts to the hole.

The surprise continues when they felt a warm finger simultaneously enter and stroke between the puffy teen lips of their cunts.

OLM grabbed one hand of each girl and slipped them into her own panties. The girls felt a mass of fur and instinctively knew how to feel for the big clit and how to flick and tease.

Mr. Jacobs [Steve] was getting the sexiest view he had ever dreamed of……and OLM was getting the fingering of her dreams……..and the girls were getting…..well….an education! [It IS school! After all!]

Later in the hall, the four met and there seemed no way to get out of the ‘detention’ that the teachers assigned for them after school.

davesmistress
01-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Ahhhhhh those sweet young girls didn't deserve detention....hee hee

Thanks for sharing it

thedeep
01-28-2006, 05:58 AM
another super story ---thanks :jo

rockywhoreor
01-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Nice. Can't wait ta hear more about that "detention". :penis

justalukin
02-25-2006, 02:21 PM