PDA

View Full Version : Lonely afternoons

Nauty
02-04-2006, 10:33 AM
I have been working on this for a while, and this is only the first part. When the next part is done, I will post it. Until then, I hope you all enjoy!

~Nauty

Jamie was working long hours at work again. Whenever he did we tried to keep it together by talking on the phone - a little bit of tease just to keep the heat going until we had some time together again. I had just gotten out of the shower and slipped into my robe when the phone rang. Knowing it was Jamie, I didn’t bother tying the robe, just dashed for the phone, so I was a little breathless when I answered.

Immediately he started talking dirty … telling how he wanted to suck my nipples until I cried and then go on down and suck my clit until I screamed. The room seemed very hot all of a sudden! Listening raptly, I wandered into the living room and sat in the recliner. I was getting pretty turned on, and without realizing it I had let my robe fall open at the top and was lightly running the fingers of my free hand over my nipples. When I became aware of what I was doing, the thought occurred to me that I could get him all hard and hot an bothered by telling him about it. For some reason the idea of getting him hard a frustrated at work really gave me a thrill.

Consciously then, I began plucking at my nipples with both hands, having propped the phone on my shoulder. My breath got a little raspy and I told him what I was doing. He groaned and encouraged me to do and tell more. I let one of my hands trail down my belly to my neatly trimmed hair, running my fingers through it, the whole time describing what I was doing and how it made me feel. I told him how I had just gotten out of the shower where I had shaved everything from the clit back as smooth as a baby’s butt. I ran my fingers over my outer lips, describing how soft and moist they were. He asked if I was wet … I slid my finger between my lips and told him how slippery it was, how my finger just slipped right in. He groaned again and said to stop. I told him no, I was going to make myself come while he listened. He mumbled something that sounded a lot like “oh god” and his breathing got faster.

I was taking long strokes with my two finger from top to bottom and back, my eyes closed as I made a low growl in the back of my throat. Trying to regain some control, I opened my eyes and out of the corner realized that there was someone standing in the floor-to-ceiling glass of the neighbors house looking into our facing windows, obviously getting quite a show. A bit alarmed but not wanting to show it, I pretended not to notice while I took a better look from under my lashes. I didn’t mention it to Jamie, I just kept telling him how I was circling my clit with my finger now. I realized that the person watching was our new neighbor Sandy.

Sandy was a little older than me, maybe in her early thirties, a divorcee and she lived alone, although I thought she had a regular boyfriend. At first I was very mortified to find her watching me, but that quickly became a bigger turn on as I realized she was subtly rubbing her own breasts through her shirt. I felt a new gush of fluid between my thighs, coating my already we fingers. Still I said nothing to Jamie and pretended I had not noticed Sandy, pretending my eyes were still closed while I watched her through the slits. I saw her own hand slide down into her slacks. Unable to help myself, I began to pick up the pace, telling Jamie that I was going to make myself come. His only response was a low rumble and rapid breathing in my ear. Still talking my way through it all I slid my two fingers deep inside and back out, in and out again. A low moan escaped me and I began working my clit in earnest. I lost my train of thought and words and within moments I cried out as I rode the waves rocking my body.

Jamie cussed and told me I was very bad and now he was going to have to go take care of himself before he could do anymore work. I laughed a low, seductive laugh and told him go ahead. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the curtains on the window next door slowly close. Jamie and I talked for a few more minutes and then hung up.

I sat there for a while thinking about what had just happened. Our new neighbor had caught me in the act of masturbating and obviously had enjoyed the show. I was a bit embarrassed, but at the same time, even though I had just had quite the satisfying orgasm, I felt a throbbing heat again deep inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

About a week later I again found myself sitting in the recliner in the living room. Jamie was working another double shift and wouldn’t be home until morning. This time I had just come in from doing some yard work. It was hot out that day and I had been working in the back yard, so I was in a bikini. I plopped down into the chair and grabbed the book sitting on the end table. I really enjoy reading erotic stories, and this one was a collection that I was particularly enjoying about chance encounters with strangers. I was running my hand absently up and down the inside of one thigh - not really a sexual touch, exactly, I was just very wrapped up in the novel and not exactly aware of what I was doing - when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the curtains next door twitch.

Again, I pretended to ignore that I was being watched and continued reading my book, but I was aware, and I felt the heat begin to spread. My touches became a bit more deliberate, ranging slowly from my knee up to the juncture of my thigh and back. Then, I began to trace my pussy with my finger, through the material of my bikini. I was aware of the curtains opening enough that I could see Sandy’s form, this time also sitting in a chair very near the window that had obviously only been moved to that spot recently. I pressed my hand hard against my now-throbbing heat and then drug my hand up and traced one erect nipple. Still pretending ignorance, and now only pretending to read the book, I watched her from under my lashes. With a bit of a shock I realized that she was only in a bra and panties, and this time not being any more subtle than me about touching herself.

I saw her hands reach up and pull her bra down, exposing what, from my perspective, appeared to be some rather generous and shapely breasts. I had noticed before that Sandy was not a real thin woman, although she was far from large. She had generous curves and there was definitely plenty to hold onto. If I had to guess, I would have said she was around 5’ 5” and she had a very womanly form. As I slyly watched her fondle her own breasts, circling then plucking, rubbing then back to circling, I again pressed my hand hard against myself, then let my fingers slip under the material of the briefs, feeling the steamy moisture already slick on my lips.

I set my book aside and put my had back, with all appearance that my eyes were closed and that I was oblivious to the world. My second hand, now free, I used to pull my top up off of my breasts and began massaging them. I licked my lips as I saw her pull her panties to the side and slide her fingers deep into her obviously we slit. Becoming bolder now, I put my hand fully down the front of my briefs and did the same and then, using the abundant moisture of myself as a lubricant, began rubbing my clit slowly and surely. I saw Sandy doing the same, and looking very worked up. I was getting very close to coming myself when I got the urge to let her know that I knew … I lifted my head up and opened my eyes and looked directly into hers across the small distance of yard that separated the two homes. Her eyes got wide for just a moment and then she was throwing her head back and bucking her hips up and I knew she had just came.

I was only a second behind her. I drew out the pleasure of the moment, lightly teasing my engorged and lightening sensitive clit for a few minutes, my eyes firmly plastered shut now. Just as my eyes drifted open, I saw her stand, smile secretively at me, and then pull the curtains closed.

Wholeman
02-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Nauty,

Nice... wet, and juicy. I can't wait until you work up to nipple sucking with her...

Sixty nine and maybe some strap-on sex would be hot too.

It would be uber hot if you two raced each other astride your wild Sybians, trying to out do each other in your orgasmic bliss. You could see which of you could no longer contain her desire for the touch of the other.

Maybe swap scented panties? I bet you could convince your mate to let you... especially if you video tape... :jo

:lipstick

slowpoke
02-04-2006, 02:59 PM
wow I bet you 2 could get together and write some wild cum in the pants stories LOL

Nauty
02-04-2006, 03:04 PM
I was a very nervous when the invitation came. Sandy has stopped Jamie on the way back from the mailbox and invited us over for dinner and drinks with her and her boyfriend the next night. Since she had issued the invitation to Jamie, it wasn’t like I could just ignore it, but I could not come up with any good excuse why not to go, either. I was terrified she would reveal what had went on, but in the end, I agreed. It had only been three days since my last encounter with Sandy, and the memory of it was still very fresh in my mind.

I was all but jumping out of my skin when she answered the door; but aside from the secret sparkle in he eye when she greeted me, she gave no indication that we had ever done any more then greet each other across the yard. I was still nervous, but as the night moved along I began to realize that she did not intend to make any mention of our encounters.

Her boyfriend, Rob, was very fun and personable. He and Jamie got along very well, having several of the same interests. Towards the end of the evening they learned that we enjoyed playing cards but had not had the opportunity in some time. We agreed to set something up for the next week, just a casual evening, like a men’s poker night. The arrangements were made, and then it was time to go. Rob and Jamie were headed for the door and I moved to follow when Sandy put her hand lightly on my arm to stop me. Immediately I felt a tingle of both fear and excitement race through my body. Sandy said she had heard Jamie telling Rob he was working long hours again that weekend, and she told me how Rob was going out of town on business. She asked if I would like to come over Saturday afternoon for a late lunch and lazy day by the pool. I looked at her for a long moment. My mind was racing, with no real coherent thoughts. I opened my mouth to decline, but instead heard myself agreeing, my head nodding slowly. I saw that secretive smile flit across her lips briefly before she smiled an open smile and told me what time to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday came and all day I could concentrate on nothing. Finally, mercifully, it was time to get ready. Carefully I looked through my collection of swimwear trying to find just the right one. A one piece seemed to be out, since it would proclaim a need to cover up, showing my fear. Too skimpy and I would appear too eager. Finally I settled on a simple black bikini, French cut bottom and basic triangle-and-ties on top. Over this I pulled on an ankle-length skirt in black and gold print and a matching button up top.

I slowly walked next door, fighting nerves the whole way. Under the nerves was a frisson of excitement that I was trying very hard to ignore. Sandy opened the door wearing a hot pink bikini top similar to mine and a purple sarong-style skirt. She waved me in and began bantering about what she had prepared for lunch - fruit salad, mini-turkey sandwiches and coffee - while I listened with half an ear. Over lunch we chatted a bit about trivial things … gardening mostly … and we touched on the subject of men, skirting the topic of sex. Sandy offered me a margarita and I accepted, thinking it would help mellow me out a bit. We headed out to the pool with our drinks and each took a lounge chair. We chatted a bit more and then the conversation tapered off and we just enjoyed the quiet and the sun.

My eyes had drifted closed behind my sunglasses and I was listen to the quiet lap of the water in the pool and the chirping of the birds. I heard Sandy shift but thought nothing off it … I was intoxicated with the peace, and a bit from the margaritas. When I felt a light touch on my abdomen I at first thought it was a bug, but then I realized it was Sandy’s finger, lightly tracing a circle. I tensed for a moment and the movement stopped, although she did not take her hand away. I relaxed again and after a few seconds I felt her finger moving again, making a lazy 8. Then she laid her palm flat against me and ran her hand up to my sternum then down to my belly button and back. I was barely breathing at this point, and as her hand strayed closer and closer to the underside of my breasts, I felt my nipples go hard. Finally, after what seemed like forever, her hand came up to cup my breast. She brushed her thumb across my nipple and I gasped.

I felt her leaning forward … felt her breath mingle with mine, then her lips were pressing to mine, chaste at first, then her tongue flicked out across my lips. At the same moment her other hand came up and gave my wanting, waiting nipple a small squeeze. This time as I gasped she invaded my mouth with her tongue. I was frozen in shock for just a second and then I kissed her back, tentatively at first, and then with all the built up excitement of the day.

Absently I noted the feel of my top being brushed aside and then her hands were on my bare flesh, rolling my aching nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Of its own violation, my arm came up to her head and I pulled her closer into the kiss. My senses were reeling and I could feel the heat increasing in my now-wet pussy. Sandy pulled away from my mouth and drug her lips down my neck, over my collar bone and then I could feel her hot breath against my nipple. Her mouth closed tightly over the stiff peak and she sucked it hard into her. A moan came from deep within my throat as I pulled her tight against me.

One of her hands began traveling down my body … over my ribs, my belly, to cup my hot sex through the material of my bottoms. My hips bucked up and then began to rock as she ran her fingers over me through the flimsy cloth. She lifted her head long enough to switch to the other nipple, and I felt her hand sliding down into my bikini. She caught my nipple lightly between her teeth and rolled her tongue across it, at the same time dipping a finger into my wetness. A whimper escaped me as her finger came up to press against my engorged clit. She circled it lazily with her fingertip, dipping back inside me every few seconds bringing my slick juices back with her finger up to my clit until it was drenched and her finger was sliding over it with quick ease. I was straining up with my hips and my own hand had strayed to her breast and I was caressing it through her top.

She pulled away from me and, bereft and shocked with the suddenness, my eyes slammed open, only to see her moving down to crouch next to my legs and reach to pull my bottoms from my body. In a daze, I lifted my hips and let her remove them. Her hands slid down the outside of my thighs to my hips then back to my knees, then down again, the inside of my thighs this time. On their own, my legs fell open, fully exposing my throbbing pussy to her view. I saw her lick her lips and then her head was sinking towards my center.

She reached out with her tongue and flicked my lips, then she was pressing her open mouth against me and I felt her tongue entering my pussy and retreating, and pushing into me again. It was an absolutely delicious sensation, so similar, yet so different from what Jamie made me feel. My pussy was throbbing and drenched, and my clit was standing, begging for attention. My hands came down on the back of her head, and feeling feminine hair sent a new thrill through me. There was something amazingly wicked about having someone other than my husband - a woman! - pressed between my thighs!

I tangled my hands in her hair as she brought her mouth up and flicked my clit, then clamped her lips around it and sucked it in, swirling her tongue over and over it. I pulled her head into me and my hips came up, but she never stopped, instead wrapping her arms around my middle and holding me close as she relentlessly assaulted me. I was moaning and rocking with the rhythm her tongue set, so close to coming, but yet it still seemed so far away. With one arm she reached up and rolled my nipple between her fingers, and the other hand came to my soaking slit and slid two fingers in. I was in heaven, with her hot mouth working my clit, her one hand sending shots of pleasure directly from my nipple to my aching pussy, and the other finger-fucking me in perfect time with everything else. For a minute I was perched right on the edge of climax, then I was plunging into oblivion, the strong orgasm rocking my whole body and the walls of my pussy clamping tightly again and again onto Sandy’s fingers. Slowly, she stopped and I began to return to reality.

My eyes drifted open and I looked down at her. She had her chin propped on her hands, still between my legs. She grinned at me and asked if I wanted to go for a swim.

Stay tuned ... I will post more as is comes!

davesmistress
02-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Excellent story so far Nauty....Cant wait for more

Thanks for sharing it

Deathnote
02-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Great story, Nauty! Thanks for sharing!

^_^

mcholdrguy
02-05-2006, 03:55 AM
:wakka

Excellent!! It was as if I was right there peeking through the fence....what a scene! [I hope I didn't get too much on the fence!] :guy

AND!!!!! and it was easy to read with sensible paragraphs and nice punctuation. You lead the reader right to the next moment without a glitch!!!

thedeep
02-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Super story thanks :jo

sieldan
02-19-2006, 07:36 AM
very nice. Cant wait for the next episode!

justalukin
02-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Great story felt like I was there, I can't wait to cum more oh I mean for more to come.

jperry0512
02-26-2006, 02:06 PM
thank you