PDA

View Full Version : Any Other Day

jallen944
02-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Any Other Day
by jallen944 ©

Part 1

The light from the tv was the only light in the room. The flickering light reflected off the framed pictures and the cracked mirror like the light from a motion picture in a grand cinema palace, except that the room was tiny, cramped, dark, dirty and hot on a steamy July evening. Mikey was glued to the small, fuzzy image on the black and white set as if she might fade into the picture if she concentrated hard enough.

The apartment door opened. She failed to notice, even ignoring the uncomfortable sweat that practically soaked her t-shirt. If her concentration was distracted she would have to return to the life she was born into.

Her mother had brought a man with her. Mikey forced herself to shut it out and focus on the image only inches from her face. In the back of her mind, however, she knew that this meant they would have money to buy food for the rest of the week, unless her mother wasted it on a high.

They were speaking with each other. Mikey could hear them off in the distance. Curiosity made it difficult to shut them out completely. She was doing it, letting herself be absorbed into the existence of the television world, until her mother spoke her name and it snapped her out of the trance.

“She’s my daughter,” her mother said in an offhand way.

Mikey was in their world now, listening to them with the same intensity she had been concentrating on the tv, but she refused to look at them or even give the appearance that she might want to be social with this new man her mother had.

“Come on now. Take your pants off,” her mother told him. “I’ll suck you good then you can fuck me any way you like.”

The man didn’t answer. Mikey heard his pants being undone and she was sure it was by her mother’s hands.

“Is she a virgin?” he asked.

“Of course she’s virgin.”

“I want to fuck her,” the man’s deep voice said, distinctly in Mikey’s direction.

She lifted her head from her knees, but didn’t turn her head in his direction. She tried to see him out of the corner of her eyes. The room was dark but she could see them faintly. He looked like any other man her mother had ever brought home. He was tall and strong looking with short, sandy hair. He wore jeans and a pullover shirt.

“What do you want her for? I got tits. She ain’t got no tits.” Her mother looked no different than she ever did, either. She was still skinny and plain looking. She was wearing her only pair of jeans and a black halter top, which she lifted to expose her chest.

She put his hand on her tit and pushed out her chest as if to make it bigger than it was. The man squeezed it.

“It’s a nice tit, too. But I still want her.” He pointed at Mikey. She looked up at him with a mixture of confusion and fear.

“She’s not for sale. You can fuck me,” her mother demanded.

The man produced a handful of cash. “I’ll give you a hundred dollars for her.”

Her mother hesitated, her eyes widening at the sight of so much money. “You got a deal.” She took the money out of his hand and stuffed it down her pants.

“Get on the bed,” she shouted and started toward Mikey. She tried to run past her mother but she grabbed her.

“No ... no,” Mikey begged. She struggled, but she was not strong enough to get away.

“Quiet down,” her mother scolded as she dragged Mikey to the bed, which was in the corner of the small, darkened apartment. There were no blankets on the twin size bed, only a pillow and a yellowing sheet.

Mikey had watched her mother go to this bed many times with many different men. She was never really sure what they were doing, but she was sure she didn’t want it to happen to her.

Her mother tossed her on the bed and held her down. Across the room, the strange man was undressing, watching the two of them with a grim look on his face. Mikey gave up struggling as she looked back at him and laid still as if paralyzed. The muscles of his bare chest rippled beneath his glistening, sweaty skin.

“Get undressed,” her mother demanded. Mikey didn’t move and she repeated it forcefully. Mikey started to remove her t-shirt, but slowly. When she had to pull it over her head she did it quickly so the man wouldn’t be out of her sight.

She began to tremble with nervous excitement, although she curiously didn’t feel any fear. Her breath was quick and shallow. She had kind of known in the back of her mind this was going to happen to one day and somehow, despite her distrust of this stranger, she wanted it to happen.

“Do it just like me. You do it good, too,” her mother said as she helped Mikey remove her jeans and her white cotton panties. Finally she was completely naked in the center of the bed, trembling like a frightened puppy, staring up at the man who came closer. He, too, was completely naked and his body, like Mikey’s, was covered with sweat.

Her eyes were drawn to the object between his legs. This was the first time she had ever seen one up close. She stared at it with wide eyed fascination. It looked huge. How was he going to put it inside her like she had seen those men put their’s inside her mother? Mikey had put her finger in there and there wasn’t much room. This was going to kill her. She began to breathe harder.

Her mother watched silently as the man put his strong hands around Mikey’s skinny thighs and pried them apart. Mikey did not resist. He touched her pussy and pushed a finger in. Mikey flinched, but did not try to get away. She was very dry.

“You got any Vaseline?” he said.

“Yes, yes.” She went to the dresser, opened the top drawer, and came back with a jar of Vaseline. Most of it had been used.

“Put some on her,” he said, nodding to Mikey. “I’ll never get in without it.

Her mother scooped out some Vaseline with two fingers and smeared it on Mikey’s pussy, pushing it between her lips.

“She’s ready now. You fuck her good,” her mother said.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” the man replied. He climbed on the bed, looming like a giant over Mikey’s tiny form. Drops of sweat fell from his chin and landed on her naked belly.

Mikey began to tremble even more. He said nothing to her but stared deep into her eyes as he spread her legs on either side of his. She was panting by then. Her arms were at her side because she didn’t know what to do with them. She glanced up at her mother, but she said nothing as she watched from a few feet away from the bed.

“Give me your hand,” the man said, holding out his own. Nervously, Mikey raised her hand and put it in his. He put it around his cock. “Yeah,” the man said, smiling at her. Mikey sucked in her breath. Her hand trembled as it closed lightly around his member.

“Squeeze it,” the man ordered.

Mikey squeezed. It was as hard as a rock under the hot, soft skin. The end part was puffy like a sponge. Instinctively, she moved her hand back and forth and was amazed the way the skin moved over the hard bone within. He must have liked what she was doing because of the way he moved his hips back and forth. She kind of liked it, too. Her chest was moving up and down with her hard breathing.

She stared at the tiny hole at the tip. It was like a hose pointed right at her belly. She was curious to see what would come out of it if she kept stroking like this, but he wouldn’t let her. He took it out of her hands.

This was it. It was happening. She tore here eyes away from his and looked down at the thing he held in his hands like a sword pointed at the small area between her legs. It was more than she could stand. As soon as the tip of it touched her she screamed and started thrashing wildly, slapping at the man’s arms.

“Hold her,” was all he said.

Mikey’s mother grabbed her arms and pinned her down on the mattress. She stopped screaming for a second when she felt the man’s thing pressing inside her. Her body seemed to resist it. Her mouth was wide open. Suddenly it split her open and slid inside her and she was blinded with intense pain.

“No!” she screamed, desperately pulling against the grip of her mother’s hands. The pain shot through her entire body like an electric jolt. All of her senses gave out in that instant and she felt nothing but the pain. She screamed again, even though she couldn’t hear her own voice, and the pain only increased.

It felt like forever. When it eventually did begin to fade she realized she was crying. Her breathing was shallow and ragged and there were tears down her cheeks. As the intense pain gradually faded to a dull, stinging in her groin, her senses slowly returned and there were several new sensations she had not been prepared for. One was the feel of the man’s weight on top of her. He was much bigger and his body pressed her into the mattress. Another was the feel of how wide apart her legs were spread. She was practically doing the splits to let him get between them. But the most interesting sensation was the one that had caused her so much pain in the first place.

His thing was sliding in and out of her and it was probably the coolest thing she had ever felt. It was long and thick and she could feel it pushing at her insides when he moved it inside her. She opened her eyes. Looking up at him through the blur of her tears, she felt a strange kind of desire for him. She had seen guys who were cute before, but this was different. There was something that made her want him to do this to her.

He was grunting hard. Sweat dripped from his face and chest and landed on her own sweaty skin. Her nipples were stiff points at the tips of the small mounds on her chest. The only sound in the room was the peeling sound of their sweaty skin as the man rocked back and forth on top of her.

Her mother released her arms and stepped away from the side of the bed. Mikey didn’t notice and didn’t move her arms from over her head. She was too focused on the man looming over her and the sensations between her legs. Every time he pushed his thing into her she felt a strange twinge deep inside her belly.

“Uhn ... uhn ... uhn,” she moaned each time she felt it. The better it felt the louder she moaned. Just as it was starting to feel really good and she was arching her back when he rocked himself forward he suddenly shouted something that startled her. Then she felt his thing throbbing inside her and there was something warm filling up her belly and she knew immediately what it was. She gasped. It was his stuff.

She had seen men squirt their stuff on her mother’s face many times and now this man was squirting his inside her. She froze with her back arched up, concentrating on the feel of it spreading through her body. Her mouth was wide open but her eyes were blinking. The image of his strained face began to blur, then go dark.

Gradually, her senses returned. There was a something cool on her forehead that felt very good. Something was missing, however, and after a moment she realized the pressing weight of the strange man was gone. She was overcome with a mixture of relief, then regret that it was over. Voices pulled her back to consciousness and she opened her eyes.

“She’s fine,” the man said.

Mikey blinked a few times to clear here eyes before she saw him standing at the foot of the bed, fastening his pants. Her mother was beside her, holding a wet washcloth to her forehead. She was still on her back with her arms over her head and her legs spread. The man was looking down between her legs, grinning.

“She’s a good virgin,” he said. “Can she suck?”

Her mother brushed her hair out of her face. “She’s just eighteen. She never sucked dick before,” she said.

The man shrugged. “You teach her how to suck and I’ll come back for some more of that. This girl’s gonna make you a lot of money.”

Her mother didn’t say anything as he left, but Mikey watched him, feeling regret that he was leaving her. She put her arms back at her sides. Her legs were still sore and she left them spread.

thedeep
02-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us :jo

LadyRaven
02-11-2006, 12:26 PM
I loved this story, it was oddly desensitized by a girl who didn't know what to feel. It reminded me of a silent film where you feel what the actress feels only because she can't voice her opinion. I think your story is something very different than what most people try to do by over emotionalizing sex in their stories. I would be VERY interested in reading more, this one is sure to become one that I remember later at more fun times. Thank you!
Lady Char
Ten squirts of girly cum for this one!
:vib :vib :vib :vib :vib :vib :vib :vib :vib :vib

Tigrok
02-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Great Story thank you for sharing, Hope to read more in the future :-)

freedom37803
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Very well written story. I hope to see more stories post by you soon.

logical01
02-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Good story, looking forward to part two..

cheekygirl668
02-18-2006, 08:02 PM
very well written...........

Deathnote
02-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Great story! Thanks for sharing this. ^_^

jperry0512
02-26-2006, 02:03 PM
thank you

jallen944
03-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the great comments. Here's the next part.

Part 2

In the morning she was sore. When the sun came up she kept her face buried in the pillow. When her mother got up and started making breakfast, she pulled the blanket up over her ears. Her mother brought her breakfast, bacon and eggs and a glass of orange juice. Her eyes lit up when she saw the food. It was great to have money so they could eat so much food. Mikey ate the meal with enthusiasm and didn’t even care that her mother wasn’t a very good cook.

In the afternoon she watched tv while her mother went out to find work. On the talk show there was a girl on who was thirteen and had a baby. Later, she played with her friend across the street, but Mikey couldn’t help feeling that she was different from her friend now that she had seen what a man has in his pants and that she had taken that thing inside her. She desperately wanted to share this information with her friend, but thought it would probably be better if she didn’t know what Mikey had done. She might tell a grown up and they might never let her have another chance to try it again.

When it was time for her friend to have dinner, Mikey went home to watch tv. She snacked on some of the things in the fridge and forgot all about her mother’s work until the door to the apartment opened and she brought a man in with her. She stared at him, holding a piece of bread with jelly on it in her mouth. He looked back at her with his dark eyes and a grin on his lips. Her mother took him to the bed, and he kept looking at her.

“Go to him now. He wants you to suck him, then maybe he’ll pay more to fuck you. He has a lot of money and he wants to give it to me,” her mother.

“What do I do?” Mikey said. He was just standing there, and he still had his pants on. He was a tall man, with broad shoulders and a massive chest. He had short, blonde hair and a square, strong face with a strong jaw. He wore a plaid shirt tucked into a pair of jeans and cowboy boots on his feet.

“Take his pants down. If he wants to do it standing up, that’s fine. If he wants to sit, he can do that. Just go.”

Mikey crossed the small apartment to him. He just stared down at her with that same expression and his hands on his hips. She smiled at him briefly, and had to look way up to his face. He glanced at her mother.

“You’re the one?” he said. He had a deep, loud voice. “You’re gonna suck my dick?” She nodded and reached for the buckle of his belt. He shook his head. “I hope you’re gonna be worth all the money I paid for you.”

Her hands trembled. This man was scaring her. She tried to remember what her mother had told her about sucking on one. None of it came to her, and her shaking hands had his buckle undone and his zipper down.

The man pushed his jeans and underwear down himself and sat down on the bed, leaning back on his elbows with his knees spread. She stared at his penis. It was long and thick, much thicker than the one the man had yesterday, and stood straight up.

“Well, there it is. Get to it, girl.”

She glanced at her mother, who urged her on. She considered what she had to do. She had to put that big thing in her mouth and suck on it. Suddenly her mouth was very dry. She stared at it. It was huge, but it looked beautiful, and she wanted to suck it.

She knelt down between his knees, resting her arms on his thighs. The balls beneath the pole looked just as huge. She touched it. It was hot on her fingertips and the skin was soft, but under the skin it was hard, like a rock.

“You ever done this before?” the man asked. Mikey shook her head. “Aw, Jesus. You mean I paid a hundred dollars for a fuckin virgin?”

He started to get up. Mikey grabbed his cock and put her other hand on his belly to push him back.

“I’m not a virgin,” she said.

The man stopped. She had his cock in her small, trembling hand and was staring into his eyes. Her hand started moving up and down on the shaft. Without taking her eyes from his, she bent forward and kissed the head. Her lips parted, she stuck out her tongue, and licked it.

The man settled back on his elbows. “All right. Show me what you’ve got.”

Mikey smiled. For a minute she was afraid he was going to walk out on her before she had a chance to feel this thing inside her.

She cradled it in both hands and kissed the shaft all the way down to his balls. Her heart pounded like she was going to die. Her breathing was heavy and rapid. She kissed each of his balls, holding his shaft up in her hands. Then she worked her way back up, tilting her head from one side to the other to lick all the way around his cock.

When she reached the head she closed her lips around it and sucked in her cheeks, moving her head slowly up and down. She wasn’t sure if this was the way she was supposed to do it, but she had seen her mother do all of those same things to many of the men she brought to this bed. None of them ever made her stop, so they must have liked it. Mikey did the same thing. She opened her eyes and looked into the face of the man on the bed. He had no expression, but appeared to be enjoying it.

Then she didn’t know what to do. She had his cock in her mouth and was sucking in her cheeks. Her hands moved up and down around it, but she had run out of ideas and couldn’t remember what Mom used to do. Besides, her jaw was getting sore. Maybe she should stop and ask, but she didn’t dare. The man was staring back into her eyes and she was afraid if she did he would find out she was faking it and really walk out. So she just sucked faster.

She noticed he was breathing deeper. He reached up and brushed the hair away from her face.

“You do that pretty good. You like it if I cum in your mouth?” he said.

Mikey puzzled, wondering what he meant. Then his cock throbbed and squirted a thick glob of cum against the roof of her mouth. She gagged on it, and there was more, a ton of the stuff, and it flooded in her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and more of it shot on her face.

The man laughed. There was cum all over his cock and her face and hands. A mouthful of it floated on her tongue. She looked around for somewhere to spit it out and decided to just spit it on the floor.

“What’s the matter, girl, you don’t like that stuff? It’s good for you. Drink it up.”

Mikey stood up. It was dripping from her fingers.

“You want more?” her mother said.

The man stopped laughing, watching Mikey carefully. He had lust in his eyes.

“Yeah, I like more. Come up here and fuck me,” he said.

Mikey’s mother held out her hand. “I want another hundred dollars.”

He glared at her. “Yeah, okay.”

He reached for his wallet. Mikey’s mother told her to get undressed and she took off her clothes. She was warm and wet between her legs and anxious to feel him inside her. The taste of his stuff was still in her mouth. She watched his penis while they took care of the money. It was still hard and had some of his stuff dripping down the side and over his balls. She wanted to lick it up but wasn’t sure if it would be all right.

He gave her a bunch of money and her mother went back to the kitchen. He looked at Mikey.

“Come on, do it,” he said, holding out his hands for her. “I bet you’ve got a super tight cunt.”

She got on the bed beside him. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do, but she had to figure out a way to get that big thing inside her. He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her on top of him. He was warm and hard. She spread her legs over his waist and was thrilled to feel his body on the insides of her thighs. She could feel his penis poking her in her butt.

“Come on, now, stick it in,” the man said.

Mikey was flustered and nervous. How was she supposed to do it? Instinctively, she reached between her legs and felt for his penis. It was right there and it thrilled her again when she squeezed it. She was breathing hard and sweating. She rubbed the head of it against her wet pussy and realized this was how she was going to get it in. She had to feel for where her cunt was without looking. She got the head in her opening and pressed herself down on it.

“Ow,” she whispered. The man chuckled.

“Don’t you fucking stop now. You gotta take the whole thing. I don’t care how much it hurts.”

She pressed herself down harder, wincing to fight back the pain of her cunt stretching open. The head of his cock penetrated her tight hole and the rest of his shaft slowly slid up inside her. She gasped. It was incredibly thick and long and felt like it was splitting her open.

“Uhn ... uhn,” she moaned.

The man squeezed her hips and pulled her down tight.

“Goddamn, you are one tight bitch,” he said, shaking his head.

His hips thrust upward, forcing his cock deeper, and Mikey felt like she was going to faint. She put her hands on his hard chest to hold herself up and rode him, just trying to stay on.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned, forcing his hips up even harder.

Mikey moaned. His cock felt great. She squeezed her legs on his thighs and moved her own hips up and down. He held her tiny waist in his big hands and moved her up and down on his cock. Her entire body was covered with sweat. It dripped from her face and down her back and her front. His body was sweaty as well, and his hot skin was slick between her thighs and in her hands.

Her cunt finally stretched enough to let his penis slide in and out an inch or so. He lifted her that tiny bit and lowered her back on it. She loved feeling the thick shaft rub the inside of her pussy and leaned forward on top of him, pressing her cheek to his sweaty shoulder. His strong hands moved around her hips and squeezed her ass. She held him tight like he was a bucking horse.

He rolled on top of her and nailed her into the mattress with his hips like hammer blows, grunting and dripping sweat on her body. Mikey screamed and moaned. She was pinned under him. Her head thrashed side to side. The end of his cock drove deep into her body.

Something incredible was happening inside her. She didn’t know what, but it felt incredibly good. It was a sensation that built from the center of her groin and spread through her body, making her limp all over. It hit her again and again and she wanted it to keep going. Through it all she felt the man’s penis throbbing and she knew he was leaving more of that thick, white stuff inside her.

His weight lifted off her and she opened her eyes. His dick slipped out of her slippery, wet hole, leaving her with that empty feeling again. His white stuff dribbled out of her hole. She squeezed her legs together and rolled on her side. She still felt that thing between her legs like an ache that wouldn’t go away, except that it felt good and the more she squeezed her legs together, the better it felt.

The man got off the bed and put his pants on. Mikey watched his hands stuff his penis in and zip up the zipper. Already she missed it. If she wasn’t so afraid of her mother getting angry, she would have done anything to get him to put it right back where it was. She would even put it in her mouth again.

He finished getting dressed. She gazed at his butt as he walked away from the bed.

“Not bad,” he said to her mother. He looked back at Mikey. “She’s a good fuck.”

He opened the door and left. Mikey sighed.

Her mother came over to the bed and put her hands on her knees, pushing them apart. She was silent while her mother examined her pussy. She could feel the white stuff running down her crotch.

“You did good today. You made a lot of money for me,” her mother said.

Mikey closed her legs together again. The sensation was quickly fading.

Was there a tone of jealousy in her voice? Was her mother mad that she made more money than her? They certainly had more to eat this week than Mikey could ever remember. It wouldn’t last, though. Her mother would waste all the money on drugs, then they would be right back where they were.

Her mother lit a cigarette and sat in front of the tv. Mikey wanted to ask her if she would make something to eat. She didn’t seem to be in a very good mood, though, so she decided not to take the chance.

She got up and started across the apartment to the bathroom.

“Change the sheets,” her mother said. Mikey stopped in her tracks for a moment, then continued to the bathroom and washed up.

davesmistress
03-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Another excellent installment....thanks for sharing it.

jallen944
03-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Part 3

They went up to the apartment on the third floor. Even before they got to the landing they could hear the thump of the music from the apartment. Her mother knocked and they waited. Her mother’s hand trembled nervously in hers. Mikey glanced around at the dirty walls and worn carpet while her mother fidgeted.

Finally the doorknob clicked and turned and the door opened a crack. A young black girl, probably in her middle or late teens, peeked at the them through the crack.

“What do you want?” she said in a slurred voice. Her eyelids drooped over her glazed eyes.

Mikey’s mother held up her hand. “I came to pay my debt,” she said.

The girl looked down at Mikey. “Hold on,” she said and closed the door. They waited a few minutes. Mikey’s mother chewed her lips nervously.

When the door opened, the girl stood behind it. “Come in,” she said. Mikey’s mother dragged her in.

The apartment was very dark, lit only by the glow of subdued red lights and the glow of a television in one corner. The throb of the music made the floor vibrate under Mikey’s feet.

The apartment was tiny. Against the far wall under the window was a sofa with two guys and two girls sitting on it. The guys wore jeans and football jerseys. One was skinny and one was fat. The girls wore nothing but panties. Against the other wall by the door to the kitchen was a guy in an arm chair. The girl who answered the door, who wore only a tight, short skirt, went back to him and sat on the arm of the chair. He put his arm around her waist and slipped his hand between her legs, which parted for him. Mikey’s mother went to him. Mikey noticed another woman in the kitchen who looked out at them to see what was going on. She was completely naked. They stared at each other for a long time. Finally, the other woman turned away and Mikey felt like she had broken out of a trance.

Her mother and the guy in the chair appeared to finish their discussion. Her mother turned away from him, put her hand on Mikey’s shoulder as she walked past, and left.

Everything seemed to cave in on Mikey at that moment. It hadn’t been apparent to her until then why she was there. Now she understood, and she was suddenly very scared, frightened enough to tremble in her shoes.

“What’s your name, girl?” the man in the chair said.

Mikey looked at him sheepishly, giving him the impression she was naive. She did it only to hide her anger. She hated being used this way because she knew that what was about to happen to her was going to feel really good.

“C’mere,” he said. Mikey slowly walked over to his chair.

Leo put his hand on her ass and squeezed. “How old are you?” he repeated. “You speak English or are you stupid like your Mom?”

“I’m Mikey.”

“She talks,” one of the other guys said.

“Mikey,” Leo said, looking at her over the tops of his sunglasses. His hand ventured down around the back of her upper thigh. A couple of his fingers poked in through the leg hole of her shorts and rubbed her warm, moist crotch.

“You don’t feel like no Mikey to me,” Leo said. His finger slipped under the band of her panties and touched her pussy lips. He pulled his hand out. His fingers were wet. He looked at his friends and laughed. They laughed with him.

“You ever suck a cock, Mikey?”

She nodded.

“You any good at it?”

She nodded again.

“You worth five hundred dollars to me, girl. You better be good at it.” They all laughed again. “Why don’t you take your top off and make ourself at home?” he said, indicating with a slow wave of his open hand the other young girls in the room.

Mikey looked at them again. Their nakedness lent an intimacy to her situation, exciting her even more. Everyone in the room was watching her, and she did as she was told and pulled her loose t-shirt off over her head. She was as naked as the other girls.

“There. Don’t that feel good?” Leo said.

She agreed, but she wasn’t about to tell him that. Leo was checking her out. Her nipples stood out on the tips of her growing breasts, which were filling out. Her waist curved slightly inward and her hips started to flare out.

“You definitely don’t look like no Mikey I ever saw,” Leo said.

“No way,” one of the other guys said.

Leo waved to the other two guys on the couch. They unbuckled their pants and pushed them down to the floor with their underwear. Their erections stood straight up in their laps. Mikey stared right at them like she was staring at her first meal in days.

“You like that, don’t you, girl? I can see it in your eyes.”

The guys on the couch laughed. Their dicks bobbed. The girls laughed. Mikey looked at Leo. He was laughing, too, while he took his pants off. They dropped to the floor and Mikey’s eyes widened. He was much larger than she expected. The other two were no bigger than any other man she had seen, but this one had a dick that seemed longer and thicker than her arm. And he wanted to put it inside her. How was she supposed to manage that?

His big, sleepy eyes never wavered from hers. “Why don’t you lick this for me here?” he said, shaking his dick at her like a stick. The others in the room snickered and laughed excitedly. Mikey glanced at them, but quickly looked away.

Leo waited patiently. Mikey slowly dropped to her knees, putting her hands on his bare knees. At that level she was staring straight at his dick, almost looking up at it reverently, like it was some serpent she had come to worship. Its single eye stared back at her dauntingly, defying her to touch it. She touched the head lightly with the tips of her fingers. It was hot and firm, just like the head of any other cock, only bigger.

“That’s nine inches, girl. You’ll never see a dude hung bigger than me. I don’t care how many cocks you suck.”

She closed her small hand around the thick shaft and stroked lightly, moving the brown skin back and forth. It was wonderfully hard and burned in her hand. She salivated in anticipation of taking it between her lips. She ran her tongue over them, making them shiny.

Mikey parted her lips, blinking demurely, and leaned forward. Her hot breath blew across the head. Her soft lips touched the tip of the head like she was kissing it, and the head pushed her lips apart as she forced it into her mouth. Her jaw spread wide and kept spreading.

He spread his legs wider and she crawled forward on her knees. His cock forced her jaw wider. She met it with her tongue, swirling it around the tip. Her lips closed around the shaft just beneath the head and she started to move her head slowly back and forth.

She opened her eyes and turned them up, looking into his while her lips moved a couple of inches up and down his shaft. Leo looked at the guys on the couch.

“Yeah, she’s gonna do pretty good,” he said.

They were all staring at her. One of the guy’s mouths was open. Even the other girls were surprised. Feeling encouraged, she sucked in another inch or so. The head touched the back of her mouth and she held it there, sucking firmly until Leo groaned.

“You like that, girl, don’t you?” he said, staring back into her eyes. “You like it fine. I know you want it bad. Why don’t you come up here and fuck me now. Let us see what you can do.”

Mikey took his cock out of her mouth slowly and stood up. She pushed down her shorts and stood naked before him. She had the skinny, bony body of a young girl, but already the buds of her breasts had begun to show.

She climbed up on his lap. It was like climbing onto a large chair. She straddled his legs. His cock stood up in front of her, touching her belly. Her knees pressed into the cushion on either side of his lap. She put her hand around his cock, stroking it, and lifted herself over it to put the head between her pussy lips, all in one smooth motion. She was leaning over him, looking into his eyes, her free hand on the back of the chair to hold herself up.

She started to lower herself on it and moaned softly. It was big, and it hurt. Leo laughed.

“It hurt, don’t it? You ain’t the only bitch it hurt, but damn if you ain’t the tightest.”

Mikey stopped when she felt the pain, but she forced herself down on it. She didn’t know if it was going to fit, but she was determined to make it fit, no matter how much it hurt. It slid into her, but not without a great deal of difficulty.

“Mmm,” Leo said. He put his hands around her tiny waist. “You damn tight, bitch.”

She was moving up and down on him and staring into his eyes. Leo pulled her down hard and at the same forced his pelvis upward, jamming his long cock deep into her hole. Mikey winced and whimpered. Leo laughed.

Mikey pulled out the rubber band that held her hair in a ponytail and shook out her hair. She arched her back and rode him like a horse.

“Go girl,” one of the other girls said.

Mikey leaned forward and laid against his chest, whimpering as her ass moved up and down and his cock slid in and out of her. Leo grabbed the cheeks of her ass in each hand and squeezed tight.

“Get ready, girl,” Leo said. A second later, his cum spurted inside her. He grunted. Mikey moaned. “There you go, there you go,” he said. She kept moving her ass up and down. He jammed his hips up hard, forcing his dick as deep into her hole as possible. Mikey looked like she was in pain.

His orgasm finished and he let out a deep breath.

“Not bad,” he said. He lifted her off and his cock fell out of her hole. “She’s all yours,” he said, pushing her toward the guys on the couch.

“Come here, bitch. I want to see how tight your ass is,” the one said. He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her toward him. Mikey yelped.

Leo’s cum was running down the inside of her leg. The skinny guy stuck his hands between her ass cheeks and poked his finger into her asshole.

“Oh yeah.” He grinned at the other guys in the room. They all laughed.

“Don’t fuck me dry,” Mikey snapped.

davesmistress
03-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Another great chapter....thanks

rockywhoreor
03-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Nice series.

freedom37803
03-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Nice addition to your story!

jallen944
04-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Part 4

The guys were suddenly quiet, looking at each other in surprise, like they’d been scolded, then they squealed with laughter.

“You’d better put some grease up this girl’s asshole so you don’t hurt her delicate back door.”

One of the girls brought in a tub of margarine. While he held Mikey with one arm, he scooped out some of the margarine and smeared it on her asshole. It was cold and made her flinch.

He squeezed her narrow hips in his greasy hands and pulled her back on his lap. His hard cock poked her in the ass, and he moved her until it was aimed at her hole. There was nothing delicate about him. Once the head of his cock had found her tight opening, he pulled her down hard, jamming his cock into her.

Mikey groaned. The margarine made her slippery enough, but it was still tight. She winced in pain.

“Come on ... come on,” he kept saying. His cock started sliding in. “Goddamn. Bitch gonna make me come right now.”

Mikey bit her lip to keep from screaming. She put her hands between her legs on the edge of the sofa to hold herself up and try to keep him from going too fast. The man started moving her up and down on his shaft.

She couldn’t fight them. There was no way she could get away from them. She had to take it and try to enjoy it as much as she could. This man was hurting her, but she wouldn’t let him see it.

He pulled her back and she settled on his lap. His cock was all the way up her asshole and he was moving her up and down on it. It felt good, even though there was so much pain. He knew he wasn’t that big, not as big as Leo for sure, but he felt enormous inside her.

She tried not to look at the others in the room but could not resist. They were all watching her. Leo had a huge grin on his face. She felt so embarrassed. Leo laughed.

“Ain’t that so cute,” he said.

“What’s she doin’?” the guy she was fucking said.

“She’s blushing.”

“Get her up here. I want to put my thing in her.”

Mikey looked at the guy beside them on the couch. He had been pulling on his dick. Now he had an anxious look in his eyes and was staring at Mikey’s crotch.

The guy she was fucking held her glued to his crotch and turned so he was laying lengthwise on the couch with Mikey on top of him and his head resting on the arm of the couch. She tried to hold herself up but had to lay back against him.

The second guy kneeled on the couch and spread her legs. He was grinning wickedly and staring at her bare mound. Droplets of Leo’s cum leaked from her lips. His cock was rigid in his hand. He moved between her legs and his hand guided his cock to her hole.

She watched it part her cunt lips and push in. He used his weight to sink it into her and she groaned. She could feel the shafts of their cock rubbing against each other.

Leo kicked off his pants, got up and sauntered to the couch. Mikey watched him approach, her eyes focused on his swelling cock. Her mouth was open. She was moaning and panting and her small body rocked between the bodies of the larger men. Leo raised his cock to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue. He put the head of his cock on her tongue and she closed her lips around it and started sucking. She put her hand around the shaft to hold herself steady. It was difficult to keep it in her mouth when she was moving back and forth so much.

The guy beneath her was the first to cum. He shouted, then she felt his warm fluid squirting in her asshole. The second guy came quickly after that. He rammed his cock deep into her cunt and sprayed her insides. He was grunting loudly in her ear, but she didn’t care. At that moment she wanted him to cum inside her.

She wanted Leo’s cum as well. She sucked hard to get it. His knees started to buckle and she knew she was going to get it. The first spurt shot to the back of her mouth and the rest of it filled her mouth rapidly. She drank it all up and let the rest spill from her lips.

The guy on top of her pulled out in a hurry and left. Mikey had to release Leo’s cock when the guy under her lifted her off and dumped on the couch. He pushed her back and spread her legs. He was still hard.

“Let me have some of that,” he said. He hooked her legs under his arms and pushed them back, pressing her knees up by her head. Fresh cum dribbled from her cunt and mixed with the cum from her asshole. Mikey, panting, held her head up to watch. He put the head of his cock between her cunt lips and pushed it in. She groaned. The cum made her channel slippery, but she was still tight.

She looked up at him. His eyes were looking down into hers. She put her hands on his sides and wrapped her short legs around his waist. He was pushing with his hips and this made her crawl on her back up the couch until her head touched the arm.

Having spent himself once, this guy was able to last longer the second time. Mikey started moaning. She felt an orgasm building inside her. The guy kept up long enough to make her cum, then he came himself, spilling even more cum inside her.

He climbed off and left her with her legs spread. She sat up on her elbows and looked at Leo. She was sweating and breathing hard. Cum ran from between her legs and there was still some on her lips and chin.

Leo got up. “Why don’t you rest for a while. You gonna be her a few days. Trudy, get this girl something to eat. She looks real hungry.”

Mikey finished the sandwich when they arrived. She was glad for the interruption. Everything she ate tasted of cum. She had not, however, anticipated what the interruption was going to be. Half a dozen black men came into the living room and greeted Leo. Every one of them looked at her with intense lust in their eyes. She set the glass of milk down and sat up, attempting to cover her nakedness.

One of them came over to her and put his hand under her chin to tilt her face up.

“You fucked this girl, Leo?”

“Man, you won’t believe how tight she is. And she suck you good, too, man.”

The stranger rubbed his hands together. “So let’s get this party started.”

“Hey, man, you gotta pay to play, if you know what I mean. You gotta drop a fifty every time you want her.”

“Fifty? What the shit make you think she worth fifty?”

Leo arched his eyebrows and laughed. “Hand it over and find out for yourself.”

Mikey realized with horror what she was expected to do. All of these men had come here to fuck her and she had to do it with them no matter how many times they wanted it. She began to shiver with fear.

Leo grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to one of the bedrooms at the back of the apartment.

“I’m gonna put you in Trudy’s room. I don’t care if you make a mess on her bed.” He tossed her on the small bed and went out, leaving the door open. Over the noise of the music she heard him ask who was first.

It was the one who had touched her chin who came in first. He had a stern look on his face. Mikey was frightened of him. She thought he was angry at her because of the amount of money Leo wanted and was afraid he might want to hurt her.

He closed the door and stared at her. Mikey tried to back away from on the bed, cowering in fear. He was a tall, lean man with a thick moustache and piercing eyes. He took off his leather jacket and she could see his large muscles under his tight t-shirt. Her eyes traveled down to his crotch and she saw a large bulge there.

“Leo says you worth my money. We’ll see about that.”

He came over to the side of the bed and opened his pants. He pulled out a cock that looked as big as Leo’s or even bigger. It was long and thick and very black.

“Let’s see you suck on this.”

Mikey blinked several times. She was so frightened she wanted to cry. She inched close to him, her lower lip quivering. Staring at the head, she reached for it and leaned up to bring it to her mouth. His eyes glared down at her when she glanced up at them. Shivering with fear, she parted her lips and allowed the huge head of his cock to pass between them.

Her jaw had to open very wide to let it in. She shifted position in front of him, squatting on her folded legs with her knees spread. She put both hands around his shaft and moved her head slowly back and forth.

The man had his hands on his hips. When she started, he stood as still as a statue. Gradually, he loosened up and started moving his hips back and forth. Mikey stretched her jaw a bit wider and took a little more in her mouth. She let her wet lips slide over the shaft and licked the underside of the head as it moved over her tongue.

The man’s breathing grew heavier. He put his hands on Mikey’s shoulders and made her move faster.

“Yeah, that’s pretty good,” he said. Then he suddenly yanked his cock out of her mouth, leaving her there with her jaw wide open. “But it’s not what I paid fifty bucks for.” He shoved his pants down and pulled off his shirt.

Mikey scooted backwards on the bed. Her eyes were on his penis. He climbed on the bed and grabbed her wrist before she could get away. He pushed her down on her back and moved between her legs. Mikey did not try to resist him.

He stared at her bare pussy for a few seconds. “Leo said you was tight. You gonna feel tight with this.”

Mikey watched his eyes. She felt the head of his cock rubbing along her slit until it found the opening of her pussy, and he forced it in. She whimpered. It would be a very tight fit. He pushed her legs farther apart and jammed himself in. She winced, but did not cry out.

“Yeah, real tight.” He had about half of his long cock inside her. He moved it in and out a few times, then jammed it in hard. Most of it sunk in.

Mikey moaned. She was tiny under his large, muscular body. His hips had her legs spread very wide. She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth. Her tiny cunt was stretched for his thick pole and the pain was unbearable. He jammed his hips forward and she moaned.

“He was right. You worth fifty. You worth more than that.”

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him. He still glared down at her.

jallen944
06-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Part 5

“I fucked Trudy when she was virgin and she was nowhere near tight as you.” He moved his hips back and forth in a slow, steady motion. “I’m gonna enjoy fucking you.”

Mikey put her hands on his sides. She didn’t want him to know, but she was going to enjoy it as well. She was unable to move her own hips because he had his entire weight pressing her down into the bed, but she just held onto him for the ride. She ran her hands up over the stretched, bulging muscles of his chest. He was sweating and his skin was slippery.

Her cunt was finally getting wet enough to let him slide his cock in and out. He started moving his hips much faster. Mikey was moaning out loud.

Someone knocked on the door and it opened. Leo stuck his head in.

“Jer, man, how much longer you gonna be?”

Without stopping, Jer snapped at Leo, “I paid my fifty, man, I’ll take as long as I want.”

Leo laughed. “I told you you’d like her, I told you.”

“Yeah, you told me, now get the fuck out.”

“Hey, man, you take much longer and I’m gonna charge you double. I got other guys waiting for her.”

“I’ll take my time and you won’t charge me double. Now get the fuck out of here.”

Leo closed the door, snickering, his hand over his mouth. Jer sighed and picked up his pace again. He rocked her for another minute, then grunted. Mikey felt his cock throb inside her, and felt the warm fluid of his cum spreading through her belly. He slowed, groaning as his cock throbbed over and over.

He sighed, then lifted himself off her. His cock came out of her tight hole like a huge cork, releasing his cum, which spilled from her like she was a bottle tipped on its side.

Jer sat on the edge of the bed and picked up his pants. Mikey did not move, laying with her legs spread and panting hard. Jer licked his finger tips and rubbed them on her nipple.

“You pretty good, girl. I think I’ll come back later and take you for a ride one more time.”

Mikey squirmed. His fingers made her nipple tingle and it felt good. He finished dressing and went out of the room. Mikey squeezed her legs together, enjoying the warm, tingling feeling inside her. She sighed. She would like it when he came back. He had felt good inside her. She would do it with him any time he wanted.

The door opened and two younger men came in, both wearing jeans and football jerseys. They took off their clothes and climbed on the bed. One of them grabbed her by the ankles and forced himself inside her. The other climbed up by her head and forced his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes they switched and both of them came in her cunt.

Another guy was waiting outside the door when they finished. When he took off his clothes, he rolled Mikey on her belly and shoved his cock in her asshole. She clenched her teeth together and endured the pain. He didn’t last long.

The next person to come in was Trudy, the girl who brought her the sandwich. She was completely naked, holding her hand between her legs and laughing. She climbed up and straddled Mikey’s head. Mikey looked up at her pussy. It was the first time she had ever seen one. A big drop of cum dripped from Trudy’s pussy on Mikey’s cheek. She told her to lick and Mikey did, drinking up all the cum that leaked out. While she was licking, another man came in and started fucking her.

It went on that way for the rest of the night. Men came to her by themselves and in groups. Some fucked her hard and some did it gently. Some put their cocks in her cunt, some in her ass and some in her mouth. All of them left her filled with fresh, warm cum. It leaked from both of her holes and covered her mouth. The insides of her thighs were rubbed raw and her cunt was sore from being stretched open so many times. Her asshole was numb.

Hours before she had lost count of the number of men who had climbed into that small bed with her. The length of time between them got longer and longer. Mikey curled up and dozed off, but the door opened again. She did not roll over. The bed shifted when the person sat on the edge of it. She felt a hand touch her shoulder.

“Hey, you all right?” said a girl’s voice.

Mikey rolled over and looked into her face. It was Trudy. She was smiling. Mikey tried to smile back, but was wondering what she was going to do to her next.

“They’re all gone. You can sleep now. Why don’t you stay in my bed? I’ll get you up in the morning and we’ll see what Leo wants to do with you.”

She got up, shut off the light and closed the door. Mikey stared into the darkness for a few minutes, then quickly fell asleep.

She was awaken in the morning when the bed moved. Somebody put a hand on her ass.

“Wake up, girl. It’s my turn.” He rolled her over and Mikey looked up into his face. He was grinning at her and taking his pants off. She automatically spread her legs and looked down at his hands unbuckling his pants. “Yeah, you ready for it, ain’t you?”

He pushed his pants down and laid between her legs. The head of his cock pushed between the lips of her cunt. Mikey bit her lip to fight back the pain. She was still very sore.

“Hey, leave her alone,” one of the girls shouted. Mikey looked to the doorway. Trudy and another girl came in, grabbed the guy and yanked him off.

“What the hell!”

“You know Leo doesn’t want anyone touching her. What you thinkin’, man?”

He scrambled on the floor to pull his pants up. “Leo said I could have a piece of her.”

“Why don’t you go ask him again?”

The guy got up to his feet, glaring at the girls with indignance. He turned and left.

They took Mikey to the bathroom and gave her a towel so she could take a bath. After the bath, she dressed in the same clothes she wore when she arrived, and went out to the living room. None of the guys was there, only Trudy and the other girl. They were both dressed.

“He’s gone,” Trudy said when she noticed Mikey looking around. “You’re done here. Leo said your Momma’s all paid up. You can go home.”

Mikey looked longingly toward the door.

“Go. And don’t let your Momma get in trouble again, or Leo’ll make you do all that again.

Mikey rushed to the door, opened it, closed it behind her, and rushed down the steps.

Tigrok
11-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Great additions, Thank you for sharing!

Leigh
11-02-2006, 10:45 PM
fantastic series...look forward to reading more from you in the future

am_cutie666
10-02-2009, 05:09 PM
gr8 story.........thnks

frankjohnmoore
10-03-2009, 02:16 AM
great story, well written and easy to read, you know that she wents more,