PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day contest entry - Feng Huang Yu Fei

Deathnote
02-12-2006, 01:27 PM
The night sky was not as dark once you were out of the city. Polution... that's the reason why you couldn't see the stars at night. Back then, the stars were important, especially when seeking guidance and advice. Back then, people would look to the stars and made up stories about gods and goddesses. Eventually, the zodiac signs were thought up and many people sought astrology out for guidance.

The serpent was once revered as a symbol of immortality, life, death, and rebirth. It was thought to contain immortality for it sheds its skin indefinitely. The snake was considered to provide life for it provided water in times of drought. They were also connected to floods and other forms of destruction. Life and death were one and the same... but now separated to make things easier...

Nowadays, you only hear about the twelve signs of the zodiac. Twelve... why twelve? Why not thirteen? Was there not a thirteenth zodiac? The sign of Ophiuchus, the healer and serpent bearer?

Serpents are evil! That's what they say...

"Lord Feng! You're going there again, aren't you!" A young servant wearing dull green clothes hissed as he caught up with his master. The servant was bug-eyed and had yellow, reptallian-like eyes.

"Of course, why should I not?" Feng smirked as he waited for his underling to catch up. Feng had the appearance of a young man about to turn twenty years old. He wore shiny green clothes and a dark green cloak over one shoulder. He had yellow reptallion-like eyes like his servant and long black braided hair that reached down to his knees. In on hand he carried a walking stick with a serpent carved on its head.

The two of them were in the woods, walking along an unclear path. They soon reached a river where a wooden raft was waiting for them. Feng stood near the front as his servant used a long oar to row the raft along.

From where they were, they could hear a long, drawn-out, monosyllabic, and rather eerie wail.

Foxes are very cunning and tricky creatures. Why else could the fox be able to eat the gingerbread man? They appear in many folklores, sometimes good and sometimes bad. They were the masters of illusion and disguise. Sometimes, they were represented as peasant-heroes who could devise clever stratagems right after the other.

Sometimes they were too clever for their own good. In many myths, they were said to be able to take on the appearance of young, beautiful woman. They were also said to possess magical powers and create very convincing illusions. In one particular infamous myth, a fox spirit possessed the body of a general's daughter and tyrant's bride. That one did not end well...

Of course, there were many tales written about fox spirits with genuine human emotions. There were many tales about a female fox demon falling in love with a male human. Most often, they get married and even have children. This did not stop the derogatory use of the word 'vixen.' Dishonest woman who seduces men were sometimes called 'vixens.'

Vixens are evil! That's what they say...

"Sis, you're going there again, aren't you?"

"Yup! Don't tell mom and dad, alright?" Huang giggled as she left the small hut at the base of the mountains. Huang had the appearance of a young woman just reaching the end of her teenage years. She had golden blond hair tied up into a knot and doe brown eyes. She wore an orange dress with many floral patterns near the edges.

She hurried along into the woods, making her way to the arranged meeting place. She knew these woods well and she took advantage of that fact. With stunning silence and graceful flexibility, she made her way past the trees without stirring up any attention to herself. She immediately found herself next to a river and there she let loose her signal.

"Oh my... Lord Feng! Lord Feng! There's an injured woman up ahead!" Feng's servant exclaimed as he stared bug-eyed at the sight before him.

"I know. I'm in front, remember?" Feng seethed as he glared dangerously at his servant.

"Um... right! Sorry, lord! Really sorry!" The servant quickly apologized, ducking down his head at once.

"Whatever... stop here," Feng grunted as he leapt into the air. The snake demon landed right beside the bloodied woman.

"Sir... please... help me..." the injured woman looked up at the sharply dressed young man before her. Her face was covered with blood and a deep gash of a wound was on her back.

"Huang, you can stop now. You're forgetting who I am," Feng deadpanned as he crossed his arms in slight amusement.

"Darn, you're no fun," Huang smirked as she released her illusion, revealing herself. This brought out plan B... she was naked.

"Servant! Leave! Now!!!" Feng quickly whirled around and shouted at his servant with a panicky tone to his voice. "Leave or I'll cut off your balls and roasted them over a fire pit!"

"Definitely no fun," the servant muttered as he turned around and rowed the raft away.

"What were you thinking, appearing like that?!" Feng exclaimed as he turned his attention back on the fox girl before him. He immediately took off his cloak and wrapped it around Huang.

"Oh, come on, now. You don't find this even the least bit exciting?" Huang cooed as she nestled her head against Feng's shoulder.

"First, let's go where we can't be interrupted," the snake demon replied as he grabbed the fox girl by the wrist and pulled her towards the river. The young man tapped the ground twice with his staff, causing a hole to appear in the ground next to the river. There was a set of spiralling stone stairs waiting for them.

"Okay, let's go," Huang smiled as she followed Feng into the hole and deep into the earth.

The dark chambers was... of course... dark, but not pitch black dark. Along the walls a row of scented candles was lit. The place was around the size of a normal bedroom... for two. The walls, floors, and ceilings were covered with smooth stone grey tiles. A set of spiral stairs were present in one corner of the room. Two figures came down the stairs to reach the room.

"This place is just the way we left it!" Huang laughed as she ran to the centre of the room and looked around. She stood there with her hands behind her back and smiled sweetly as she asked, "you haven't been taking any pretty girls down here behind my back, have you?"

"Don't worry, if I ever plan to start a harem, you'll get the top spot," Feng grinned as he approached the fox girl. He left his wooden staff near the staircases.

"Not funny," Huang fumed and scowled. She immediately returned to her usual, happy expression as she added, "though it'd be fun to torment the other girls."

"Thinking naughty thoughts again?" Feng chuckled as he proceeded to remove his clothes. Huang immediately moved forth to help her lover. With two pairs of hands at work, the snake demon was bare naked. The serpent reached out with both hands and grabbed the cloak covering the fox girl's nudity. The piece of cloth fell to the floor.

"Mmm..." Huang moaned as she wrapped her arms around Feng into an embrace. The two demons looked into each other's eyes and melted into a passionate kiss. A forked tongue and an extremely long one wrestled with one another. The fires of passion was ignited.

The fox girl was the one who broke the kiss first. She reached behind her head and undid the knot, allowing her hair to fall into long tresses. Her hair reached down as far as her ankles. Once she let her hair down, she fell to her knees and groped the male phalus before her. A tongue as long as three inches reached out and wrapped itself around the serpent's cock. Huang reached out with her hand and slowly stroked the head of the tool with a single finger.

The serpent shivered in pleasure as the signals were sent to his brain. He stood there and enjoyed the attention that the fox tongue was paying to his member. A groan escaped his serpentine lips as he allowed his hand to run through the vixen's hair. His heart was pounding with excitement and his supply of oxygen seemed to deplete quickly.

Huang looked up at her lover with her doe-like eyes. She took the entire tool into her mouth and sucked on it with glee. She moved her head back and forth in a pistoning action, all the while moving her tongue left and right. Back and forth... back and forth... she continued this motion with her head.

While the fox girl adiministered her attention, Feng was grunting and groaning with pleasure. He reminded himself that this was just the start and there was no need to blow his load so soon. He grabbed Huang by the head and gently pushed her off his prick. The serpent got down on his knees and turned his attention on the vixen's breasts. He bent his head down and used his forked tongue to lick the girl's left breast. His left hand reached up and roughly gropped the other breast in a circular motion.

Huang elicited a groan of pleasure as her hands reached down to grab hold of the serpent's cock. Her left hand cupped the balls while her other hand stroked the penis. The two demons continued their movements while staying in rhythm with one another. Feng would switch between the breasts every now and then. After licking each breast a few times, he closed his teeth around the left nipple.

The fox girl stopped stroking the serpent's cock and gently pushed herself away. A cheshire smile etched across her face as she turned around on her hands and knees. With the smile still on her face, she looked behind her and let out a long, drawn-out monosyllabic and eerie wail.

Feng immediately got the message and mounted himself on Huang's back. He grabbed hold of his cock and pushed the head against the vixen's opening. The vaginal walls were already wet with excitement, so sliding in the one-eyed snake was easy. Huang moaned with pleasure as she felt her womanhood filled up by the serpent. She pushed her hips back up against Feng's in order to get more inside of her. In response, Feng grabbed hold of Huang's shoulders and pushed when she pushed and pulled when she pulled.

The two demons filled the underground room with moans of lust and love. Their voices echoed off the walls as one. In and out, the one-eyed serpent continued to defile the vixen den. Unable to support herself any longer, Huang dropped her arms and rested her head against the smooth stone tiles. Feng rubbed his body up against the fox's back and wrapped his arms around her waist. A forked tongue and a long tongue danced around together in between the two beasts' mouths.

"I'm cumming..." Feng grunted as he felt himself ready to shoot his load.

"Oh... me too..." Huang grunted in reply as she felt herself reaching climax.

The demons screamed out at once, filling the once silent room with monstrous lust. One by one, each of the candles in the room went out with a single whiff. Now in complete darkness, their demonic urges came to an end. In the darkness, they embraced one another and held each other in their arms all through the night.

Feng Huang Yu Fei - in a chinese dictionary, this means "A couple of phoenixes on the wing - happy marriage"

Many... many... MANY... years later...

"Feng! Didn't I tell you not to bother the neighbours so much, anymore?" Huang growled as she entered the living room.

"Oh, come on! That guy had it coming," Feng explained as he flipped through the channels of their television set. They had just recently bought a digital cable for their 32 inch plasma T.V.

"Well... those garden snakes were pretty funny," Huang giggled as she sat down next to her husband. She grabbed the remote out of Feng's hand and changed to another channel. A cheshire grin etched across her face as she added, "That's why I changed their appearance so they look like pythons."

"Hey... I was channel surfing," Feng complained. "Everyone's doing it these days, you know. It's like a sport."

Ring ring ring

"Hello?" Huang answered the phone.

"Mom! Happy Valentine's day!" A young cheerful voice sang out from the other end.

"Sera! What a surprise! Haven't heard from you in some time," Huang exclaimed in surprise and happiness. "What are you up to these days."

"Is that Sera?" Feng asked as he grabbed another phone which was conveniently within reach. "Hello? Sera?"

"Dad! Happy Valentine's day!" Sera exclaimed as soon as she heard her father's voice. "Congrats on becoming the king of snakes!"

"Thank you... it was pretty easy. That last guy was a pushover," Feng chuckled. "What are you doing over there? Anyone giving you a hard time?"

"Aw, c'mon dad! I'm seven hundred and twelve years old! I can take care of myself," Sera chuckled in response. "Anyways... gotta go! School starts in an hour."

"Honey, you've been going to highschool for the past fifty years. What's so fun about that place, anyways?" Huang asked with a suspicious tone to her voice.

"Ah heh... secret! Bye!" Sera replied as she hung up.

Across the seas in another country, up on the thirtieth floor of an apartment building, a young woman was sitting on a balcony. In her hand, she had a cordless phone and in the other, a garden snake encircled her arm. She had golden blond hair tied up into a ponytail and two dreadlocks to frame her face. Her yellow eyes matched those of a serpent's. She lifted a finger into the air, allowing a passing young bird to perch upon it.

Several hundred years before the myth about Perseus was born, there was a Libyan triple goddess Athene. One of the aspects of this goddess was a serpent-goddess named Medusa. Medusa was once seen was a young maiden whom befriended the animals, especially snakes and birds. Then, in Athenian myth, the triple goddess Athene was separated into Athena, Metis, Medusa, and the gorgon sisters. Metis became Athena's mother and Medusa became Athena's enemy.

Funny how these kinds of stories work, huh?

"C'mon, let's go see if that place is still there!" Huang giggled as she grabbed Feng by the wrist.

"Great! I've been meaning to try out this... whatever this is called," Feng replied as he held up a vibrator.

Nauty
02-13-2006, 12:12 AM
Nice! The rich background makes for a great story :)

thedeep
02-13-2006, 01:43 AM
Very good ----thanks for sharing :jo

Natsu
07-29-2010, 05:58 PM
hmm interesting