PDA

View Full Version : OLD rapes the young.. mmmm

fillared21
03-08-2006, 11:49 PM
This is a story my older (39 year old) friend wrote about me (a whole lot younger).

I walk into the shower just as you are toweling off and i can see your cock hanging under the towel. So i just grab your towel and wrap it around your head and tie it like a blind fold so you cant see anything. And then i grab your cock and lead you to the back of the shower where no one will see us. ANd i take your hand and make you feel my hard cock ... and you get the idea and start stroking it. I know you like it cuz i can see your cock getting hard. so lets see how far you like it ... i bend you over and start rubbing my cock up against your ass, and i look around and see your cock is starting to drip some precum. So i rub the head of my cock on your asshole and you moan. So grab some soap and lube my cock up, and press it against your ass till the head slides in. and then i slowly slide the whole thing inside you, and reach around and grab your throbbing meat and start to stroke it while i start pumping your ass.

I have you pressed up against the wall of the shower, blindfolded with the towel and i'm fucking your ass hard. And every time i shove my cock in you, your cock presses up against the shower wall and leaves a smear of precum on the wall.

I start fucking you harder and harder, pounding my cock into your ass, reaching around once in a while to squeeze your meat and rub your precum over my fingers.

Now i'm reall fucking you hard and i'm getting ready to cum.

So i pull my cock out, push you down onto your knees, and rip the towel off so you can see my throbbing cock, just before i shove it into your mouth and fuck your mouth. After just a few strokes i cum HARD!! The first shot goes right in your mouth, and then i pull my cock out and let you jack it while i shoot cum all over your face and chest. By the time i'm done you have cum dripping down your cheeks, your lips, your chin and some on your chest.

i squeeze out the last drop of cum which lands on your nose, and then throw the towel down at you, say thanks, and walk out of the shower.

davesmistress
03-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Thanks for sharing it with us.

cheekygirl668
03-12-2006, 02:06 PM
nice...............

jetage
06-02-2009, 03:56 PM
short but sweet, no meaning to it

Ubiscus
06-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Okay.