PDA

View Full Version : Easter contest entry

mcholdrguy
03-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Family gatherings can be pretty deadly…boring…..occasionally interesting…..

It was Easter and my long since dead Dad’s side of the family was throwing a big deal! Easter ham and all the goodies for the adults and a grand Easter egg hunt for the kiddies.

Us old guys were hanging around the tub of ice and beer shooting the shit when some guy I had not been introduced to said, “Will you look at her!”

We all acted like we were at a tennis match as our collective heads snapped to see a very large woman over near the kid’s area. She seemed to be urging them on as most of the easy ones had been found.

When I say ‘big’ I mean at least six-five! Very shapely, with long brown hair and a fluttery yellow sundress. “Wow….Ooooo….Jeepers!” were some of the comments as we watched this mystery woman glide around the lawn. Then there was the obligatory , “If I only were a few years younger…..”

The egg hunt seemed to be over and the beer was forsaken for a sociable gathering on the patio. The parents and kids and the extended others stood around for coffee.

Our statuesque woman seemed to be a bit stand-off-ish. No one was talking to her and she seemed to be staring into her coffee. One of the guys I barely knew nudged me and dared me to go ‘chat her up’.

Well, being in my 60’s I was beyond the peer pressure of a dare. But, being a man….well…… off I strolled to ‘chat her up’.

The closer I got the more lovely she got! Everything was proportionate to her height and her age [mid 30’s] I was cool and during my intro I was able to peek in the gaps around the sundress and see a pastel bra, bluefish at first glance.

The first real surprise was that she produced a flask and offered me some whisky in my coffee. Well!! I was in love from then on!

The next surprise was the way she kept talking about the egg hunt. It seems that she had volunteered to gather all of the ‘unfound’ eggs after the hunt was officially over. Some talk about stray eggs calling raccoons and skunks.

But, I swear she was saying “egg-cunt” every time she used the term! I almost snickered the first time and as the conversation went on I began to think she was doing it on purpose and I was getting turned on.

She wanted me to help get the lost eggs but I wasn’t too interested. Finally, she had ‘egged me on’ [heh-heh] enough so I followed her to the first spot where she expected that the kids had not ventured. It was a thicket of some sort of evergreen hedge.

Sophie [it turned out that her name was Sophie] dropped to her knees and as she crawled under the first bush I was treated to a full panty view of a pretty nice ass! I decided that this egg-cunt might be fun after all and I got down on all fours and followed her around the thicket. She would exclaim each time she found one like a kid! I was getting a pretty good boner by the time we reached the other side of the hedge. Sophie squatted and placed the found eggs in her skirt like she would if she had on an apron. This left the front of her secret regions in full view for me to try not to look at.

Well, I failed! I looked! Those matching pastel blue panties were trimmed in tiny lace and hugging her pussy perfectly. Did I mention that she was a big girl? Well! The cloth that was stretched over her pussy was at least six inches across! The groove of her cunt was forming the contours of her panty crotch. [Have you read ‘Gulliver’s Travels’?]

Finally, I noticed that she was watching me! She looked at the contours of my pants and slyly asked, “Are you hiding eggs in your pants or are you just glad to join me on this egg-cunt?”

She reached over and boldly squeezed my hard cock hard enough to break any eggs that may have been there. “Nope! Not eggs!” she giggled, still allowing me to stare at her wonderfully cunt-filled panties.

“You do seem to enjoy ‘egg-CUNTS’ don’t you?”

“I certainly an enjoying the way you pronounce it.” I said.

“ I saved one last egg for some adventurous guy. I hid it where I think you will like finding it. Wanna go on one last eggcunt with me?”

“Sure!”, I smiled and adjusted my lumpy pants.

“Come over here into the garden shed. Follow me.”

I did. The way she had gathered all the eggs in her sundress made it ride up in the back, giving me more treats as her magnificent ass rolled and twitched within the silky cloth.

Once inside the shed she placed the eggs in a basket and turned, still holding her dress above her panties.

“You show me yours and I will show you mine!”, she said with a very seductive girlish voice. The gestured to my pants and I slowly unbuckled and began to unzip. I still did not want to mis-read her meanings. As my fly opened and my boxers came into view she smiled and whispered,”Yes!” Then,”Take it out!”

As I slipped my grateful cock out and into plain view she raised and tossed her sundress onto a hook. “Still wanna see mine?” in the little voice. “Yes!” I croaked.

She slipped her thumbs under the waistband and slowly lowered her panties to her knees. [Is there much of anything more seductive and sexy as a woman with her panties at ‘half-mast’?] Her trimmed pussy bulged even more now that it was out of its confines! It was the biggest pussy I had ever been lucky enough to have seen!

Then she began wondering, “Where do you supposed that last egg from the eggCUNT could be?”

At first I was pretty dumb and I thought our little interlude was over. She lay back against the potting bench and her panties fluttered all the way to her ankles. She opened her wonderful smooth thighs [did I mention that this was a BIG woman?] Once again, “Usually there are clues as to where the eggs are hidden during an ‘egg…….cunt!’ she said with emphasis.”

Ahh! A bright light must have appeared over my sex clouded brain! Without further mystery I kneeled and opened the soft lips of her cunt and, sure enough! I had found the last egg!

As I marveled while the egg slipped slowly from her inner folds I felt her hands go to my head and I was suddenly eating and licking and sucking her oversized pussy! Her clit was almost as big as the egg that was all but forgotten, at this point.

Just as she was seemingly nearing her climax we heard a noise! I stood up and she stooped to toss on her sundress and pull up her panties but there was no hope in getting my ridged cock back out of sight!

“Stand behind me” she whispered and we just stood there with my cock pressing just below her ass. The noise makers passed without discovering us. I reached under her dress and tugged down her panties just enough and my cock slid between the tops of her thighs and the cheeks of her ass.

She moaned an encouraging series of whispers as she leaned on the windowsill, exposing her cunt between her spread thighs. My cock hit hot wet folds with no fumbling!

“Mmmm, yess, baby! Let’s make this egg-cunt one to remember! Ooooo, god yessss! Fuck me!!!”

I did! I have been lucky in my life and I have had many standing fucks. But I had never had one where I did not have to either stand the fuckee on a stool or get into exhausting positions to have ‘alignment’. My cock entered her cunt perfectly! As I thrust against her [I can’t describe it well enough!] ass I could feel her rubbing her clit with one hand.

Suddenly her ass cheeks clenched and my cock pulsed and her inner cunt twitched and she moaned and I growled and we almost fell through the closed window!

Things began to drift back into focus and we saw that we were only 25 feet from the group. We quickly made ourselves presentable and strolled out with a basket of ‘lost eggs’

Sophie distributed the eggs to anyone that accepted them and, with a wink, she saved the last one for me! “That was a pretty special ‘egg-cunt’ huh?” she whispered.
:clap

davesmistress
03-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks Mcholdrguy....I always enjoy your stories.

JackBNimble
03-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Excellent entry!! Thanks!!!!

Ok gang...that's one. Who else has an Easter story for us??

tedorex
04-28-2006, 06:30 PM
From one old guy to another keep them cumming

mcholdrguy
04-07-2007, 01:47 AM
I had fun writing this one last year and thought it might be worth a look again.....

badlybent
04-07-2007, 02:03 AM
It's a great one. I love bringing back special stories. It's like bringing out old holiday decoratons. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

frankjohnmoore
02-04-2011, 02:47 AM
that was a good one,,,,,thanks

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:49 PM
nice story