PDA

View Full Version : Christina tries a real man

chaosisserenity
04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Christina hung up the phone and began frantically cleaning her room. It wasn’t really a room, it was the parlor of her grandparents house she and her boyfriend had turned into a room by closing off the two doorways and adding shutter doors to one end. It was more like a living area and bedroom combined, containing a bedroom suit as well as a couch and entertainment center. Her boyfriend Jason had just called her and informed her of his current dilemma. Apparently his friend Ben was in quite a fix, having been kicked out of his parent’s house and outworn his with all his friends he had no place to go. Ben and Jason weren’t extremely close but they had an unspoken respect for each other and Jason had always helped Ben out however he could. Christina who was one year older than her boyfriend had known Ben longer because Ben had dated her best friend when she was 14 but they never really got to know each other that well. Tonight Ben had called Jason at 10:00pm asking for a ride since the parents of the friend he was currently staying with decided he needed to leave. Jason had willingly gone to pick his friend up but after two hours of phone calls was unable to find Ben a place to sleep for the night. Ben had long since worn out his welcome with Jason’s parents and so finally Christina offered for Ben to stay with her for the night. Jason had agreed though she could sense the uneasiness in his voice and she told him they would work out the details when he there.

Christina quickly changed out of her nightclothes into jeans and a t-shirt and was just pulling her pants up when she saw headlights in the driveway. Since she was 18 her grandparents never questioned her about anything and she could do basically whatever she wanted. She walked to the front door, which was adjacent to her room and opened the door as Jason and Ben walked up the front steps. Jason was about 5’9 fairly skinny though since they had started dating three years before he had developed a small pudge in his gut. He wore jeans and a black t-shirt, his brown hair was spiked on top and he had the most gorgeous blue eyes she had ever seen. He wasn’t a large guy but he was cute and honest though quite the freak in the bedroom. Ben on the other hand stood about 6’3 and probably topped 200lbs but he was not fat at all. He had tattoos all the way up his arms and neck. Green eyes and scruffy blond hair that he usually had spiked. He was a big guy but a teddy bear at heart. Christina had always liked Ben better than Jason’s other friend’s probably because of the connection they shared since Ben had been with her best friend for 4 years before they broke up.

Christina move aside and Jason led Ben into her room where they both plopped down on the couch and Jason sighed.
“I really appreciate this Christina.” Ben said as he looked around, “I promise it will only be for one night.”
Jason stood up and headed for the door.
“We’ll be right back.” He told Ben, “Make yourself comfortable.”
Christina followed her boyfriend into the hallway where he kissed her lightly then looked her in the eye.
“Are you sure about this?” He asked
“Yeah, its no problem.” She replied
“Where is he gonna sleep?”
“In my bed.”
“WHAT?” Jason demanded
“Calm down baby.” Christina said rubbing his chest, “I’m sleeping with the kids tonight, I just want him to have his own room.”
“Okay,” Jason agreed reluctantly. “I love you.”
“I love you too sweetie.” Christina replied and the two re entered the room. The guys said their goodbyes and Jason went home for the night leaving Ben and Christina on the couch.
“Its getting late,” Christina said, “Do you need anything before bed?”
“Nope,” Ben said as he sat back on the couch, “Just a bed for the night.”
“Alright well have a good night and I’ll see you in the morning.”

With that Christina got up and left the room shutting the door behind her. She went into her nieces room and fixed herself a pallet on the floor. When she finished she walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She had just started to undress when the phone rang. Pulling her shirt back down she ran to the kitchen and grabbed the cordless phone answering it as she headed back to the bathroom.
“Hello?”
“Hey there beautiful.” It was Jason
“Hey baby,” Christina replied, “Whats up.”
“Just making sure you guys are doing okay, what are you up to?”
“Well I’m just about to hop in the shower.” Christina replied.
“Where’s Ben?” He asked.
“In the shower waiting.” She joked.
“Don’t fuck with me baby.” Jason insists.
“You know I’m joking baby, calm down what are you so worried about?”
“Don’t play stupid I know you had a crush on him back when he was fucking your best friend.”
“Jason I just thought he was cute, nothing else. Besides he’s a player, no telling what kinda diseases he has.” Christina assured him.
“Oh so that’s the only thing stopping you?” Jason inquired getting more heated.
“No baby, you know how much I love you, your dick is all I need baby. Remember how tight I am, I doubt Ben’s 9 inches would even fit in me.”
“How would you know?” He demanded.
“Nikki told me. Don’t worry baby I’m just fucking with you. I love you now I’ve gotta go before the water bill goes through the roof.”
“Okay,” Jason submitted, “Love you too, see you tommorow.”
“G’night.”

She hung up the phone and set it on the bathroom counter, then began undressing then she stood completely naked in front of the bathroom mirror. She was not a bombshell necessarily. She was 5’8 with dark shiny hair that went just past her shoulders, fair complexion. She weighed 160 and it showed in her ass, which she didn’t mind a bit, drove the guys, crazy, her stomach wasn’t flat but it wasn’t fat either. She was broad shouldered, more so than most girls and had 36C breasts. She had never had a problem getting a guy. She took her body in from her perky breasts which were perfectly and stuck straight out in identical symmetrical mounds, two nickel sized pink nipples, her stomach which would pooch if she bent over but when standing up straight was fairly flat, to her little landing strip which led to her nearly bald pussy. Jason’s work, he shaved her weekly into whatever design turned him on at the time.

Christina took her time in the shower and when she got out it was almost midnight, she dried her hair in the bathroom naked before wrapping a towel around her self and heading back to her nieces room. Her hand was on the door when it struck her. She didn’t have any fresh clothes to change into. She sighed and headed for her room, she could see under the door that the TV was on but the room was dark. She carefully opened the door and peeked just her head inside.
“Ben?” She said softly. There was no answer.

She edged the door open and stepped softly inside, holding the towel with her left hand she made her way to the dresser beside the bed where she could see the lump of a person outlined in the blankets. She was almost to the dresser when she tripped on a shoe, she caught herself on the wall and looked down to find one of Ben’s shoes laying in the floor next to a pile of his clothes she recognized as the ones he’d been wearing, Men she thought, such pigs. She was about to reach for her dresser and clean clothes when something in the pile caught her eye. A pair of boxers. Christina looked up at the bed and saw Ben’s naked shoulders above the blankets, she knew he hadn’t come in with a bag so therefore the only clothes he had where the ones he wore. If those were on the floor that could only mean, he was sleeping naked in her bed.

At first she was furious, how disrespectful she thought to herself. Then a memory emerged in her head of her phone conversation with Jason earlier.
“hmmm…nine inches.” She whispered to herself.
Jason himself was barely six and had a difficulty keeping a hardon for any length of time. Christina didn’t mind it really he satisfied her most of the time. Sometimes he would leave her so horny though she would sneak off to the bathroom under the pretext of taking a crap just to get her self off. The thought of having a cock that big in her bed did excite her little bit.
“Ben you awake?” She said, a little louder than before.
He didn’t stir. Just one peak she thought to herself, after all she just wanted to know if it was true. She quietly walked to the bed, Ben was on his back so it wouldn’t be hard to see. She slowly gathered the edge of the blanket in her hand and lifted it above her head. She saw his body, his tattooed arms, and most of his chest, hard stomach and she could make out a dark patch at his crotch but it was too dark to see anything else.
“oh what the hell.” She thought, “Just switch on the light for a second so you can see it then turn it back off. He’ll never notice.”

Taking the raised blanket in her left hand she reached with her right hand and switched on the bedside light, instantly Ben’s body was washed with light and his cock was illuminated. Nine inches she thought to herself looking at the monster between his legs, probably twelve when he’s hard. She turned the light back off, dropped the blanket and stood there remembering what she had seen.

It was huge, and attached to one of the sexiest bodies she had ever seen. She pushed the image to back of her mind and went to her dresser, retrieving a pair of cotton panties she dropped her towel and bent to put them on. As she pulled them up she heard a sudden movement from the bed. A fast motion, then a grunt and heavy breathing accompanied it. She couldn’t believe it, Ben was jacking off, she didn’t know if he was awake or asleep but she didn’t think he knew she was there, in the dark just out of view of the light of the TV half naked. She heard him spit and then the wet stroking motion of his lubricated cock being jerked off.
She closed her eyes and imagined his large hands gripping that enormous cock; she realized she was getting wet just thinking about it. Fuck it she thought, there is nothing wrong with fantasy, besides its not like she’d be going anywhere until she was sure Ben was asleep again. She reached her hand down and entered her panties, feeling the soft hair that led straight to her clit. She used her middle finger to start rubbing her already throbbing clit. She sped up and listened to Ben’s breath and wet slapping sounds as he pounded his cock, she imagined that cock entering her and pounding her pussy, as she felt herself nearing orgasm she whimpered. Then stopped suddenly, covering her mouth with her pussy soaked hand. She listened, Ben had stopped.
Suddenly the light came on and Ben was sitting up staring straight at her.
“I’m sorry B..” She started to say but stopped as Ben jumped out of bed, his cock standing up at attention, at least 10 inches she thought to herself. He grabbed her around her back and his right hand went for her exposed tits. Christina felt his cockhead push against her stomach as he massaged her breasts. He picked her up with his left arm and layed down on the bed with her on top of him.

Instantly her nipples were in his mouth, first one then the other as he massaged them with his tongue. Christina moaned as she felt his cock smearing precum all over her ass cheeks. She thought about Jason as she sucked her tits, Jason normally bit too hard and never felt good when he sucked them. But Ben was soooooo good at it.
“Ben stop,” She said coming to her senses. “We really shouldn’t do---“
Ben’s mouth moved to her neck and his tongue found her sweet spot, something Jason had never done. Christina wimpered and moaned.”
“Fuck it what the hell.” She said aloud and pushed Ben back on the bed. Her mouth went to his chest and she licked and kissed his bulging pecks, she ran her hands over his chest and squeezed, feeling the muscle tense. Jason didn’t have any muscle in his chest to flex she thought as she made her way to Ben’s neck with her tongue. As she did this she heard a ripping noise and felt her panties being pulled from her body. Ben ripped her underwear on each side and jerked them off of her tossing them aside.
He then picked Christina up by her waist and positioned her over his monster cock. Christina nearly came all over herself just being in the arms of this man. She’d never been manhandled the way she was now. As Ben lowered her she felt his cock head pushing against her gaping hole, and as she descended further down onto his shaft she felt her skin being stretched by his gorging member, halfway down Ben had already past the debths of her pussy that Jason had ever explored and she felt a slight pain as his cock touched virgin areas of her pussy. When she was a mere two inches from the base of Ben’s shaft Christina felt she could take no more and put her hand on his chest, signaling him to stop.
Ben paused and looked her in the eye then forcefully shoved his whole ten inches into her pussy. Christina felt as if she were being ripped open yet despite the pain she felt herself starting to orgasm instantly. She grabbed Ben by the shoulder’s and screamed in pleasure and pain as the pleasure shot through her and Ben began to stroke his cock in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her climax subsided and waves of pleasure began to over take her with every stroke. Within minutes Ben was frantically pounding her pussy with his cock. She held on for dear life as her tits bounced and her bubble ass jiggled with every thrust.
Suddenly she was thrown backwards off Ben’s cock and landed on the floor of her room. Ben grabbed her by the hair and stood her up. He quickly bent her over her dresser and entered her from behind. He resumed his pounding and slapped her ass as he went.
“Oh yes Ben,” Christina managed, “You can have it however you want, just don’t stop fucking me for god’s sake.”
Christina thought about Jason and his puny little half hard dick he always shook in her face, this is a real man she thought, she doubted if she would ever fuck her boyfriend again after tonight.
Ben pulled out after about ten minutes of pounding her and stood back.
“I’m bout to cum.” He said in his deep voice.
“What you want me to eat it?” Christina teased taking charge. “is that you want big boy.”
She grabbed his cock and pulled him towards the bed as she stepped up onto the mattress and layed down, wrapping her legs around his waiste.
“I want it in me,” She begged, “Blow your load deep in me.”
Ben hesitated and shoved his cock back into her, pounding slowly and deliberately and he watched her tits bounce around. He tensed up and she pulled her legs tight, locking them together as pleasure overtook her and she shook with a violent orgasm. Ben thrust once more and was paralyzed as his cock erupted into her woom, squirt after squirt he filled her up as she continuously twitched until they were both spent completely.
Without saying a word Ben pulled out of her and she gathered her clothes and left the room, his cum dripping down her legs. She could hardly walk.

The End.

davesmistress
04-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Thanks.....good story. Will there be more?

usafslut
04-19-2006, 05:58 AM
Nice - nothing better than a guy who knows what he wants and has the equipment we all long for...

haydee324
04-10-2008, 01:05 AM
yeah... if u like Christina Aguilera, there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

member37
03-05-2009, 05:07 PM
yummy story, thanks for posting.

frankjohnmoore
12-07-2009, 01:56 AM
enjoyed it very much, thanks

killy10
05-28-2010, 11:55 AM
good story

surfguy17
05-28-2010, 03:59 PM
cool story