PDA

View Full Version : Letter to my special friend

sprite
04-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi All,

I'm lucky enough to have a very special friend that I see from time to time and we have known each other for so long that not only do we know each others bodies intimately but also share our desires and fantasies. I wrote this letter to her as we do from time to time to see if we can make each other blow. She said that she loved this one so much that I should post it here so............

please be kind

Hi my Sweet

I was sitting here thinking about all the things I'd like to be doing with you right at the moment, so I thought I'd tell you rather than keeping it to myself.

I was thinking that I could pick you up ( I rang you earlier and asked that you wear a long coat and nothing underneath). You get in the car and I ask you if you did what I asked. You open the coat and show me your breasts and beauitful shaved and very wet pussy. I'd lean over and take your nipple in my mouth sucking on it and making it really hard. You feel me running a finger down to your pussy, I find your yummy clit and stroke it with my finger which I slide into your pussy making you move your hips trying to fuck my finger. I slide it out and give it to you to suck and then I kiss you deeply sliding my tongue into your mouth teasing you and making you moan with lust.

I stop and start the car and we drive off. It's dark so no one can see in. I tell you to lay the seat back slightly and open your coat. I tell you to look in the glovebox and there is and nice thick vibrator in there. I tell you that that is your toy for the trip and to enjoy yourself with it. There we are my driving, watching you out of the corner of my eye, listening to you as you slide the vibrator all over your clit and fucking your pussy with it. I'd love to listen to your moans as they get louder and louder until you cum to a shuddering orgasm.

I take the vibrator from you and suck it into my mouth tasting your sweet juices. We pull into a car park and I pull my thick hard cock out of my pants and you take it in your hand and run your tongue all over it and then suck it deep in your mouth. You keep sucking my prick until I cum, filling your mouth which you swallow greedily and then we kiss passionately so I can taste a bit myself.

You close uo your coat and we get out of the car. We go into the building infront of the carpark. As we walk in we can hear music pumping and we walk into a nightclub, but it's not like every other night club, It's quite dark and there is a lot of secluded booths. We are shown to a booth up the back and we sit down and order drinks.

While we are waiting I reach down and slide my hand up your leg and stroke your now dripping pussy making you squirm. Our drinks arrive and I don't stop but the waiter doesn't notice. You ask me what club is this so I ask you to look around and you notice for the first time that although it is dark and faces can't be seen that just about every one is doing the same. The whole club is fully of people stroking cocks, fingering pussys or performing oral on each other.

I kiss you long and deep, kiss your neck, open the top of your coat and suck on your nipples one by one. You are a bit nervous but no one is watching. I slide down so that I'm under the table, between your legs. I start kissing your pussy and then take your clit into my mouth, sucking it hard and flicking it with my tongue making you gasp. I open your legs a bit wider and start fucking your pussy with my tongue and then moving back to your clit. I work a couple of fingers into your pussy fucking you with them.

By this time you are past caring if anyone notices as you moan and your hips thrust trying to take more. I take my other hand and lubricate a finger with your pussy juices and slide it down to you ass. Very slowly and gently I slide it in. You start thrusting wildly as you have both your pussy and ass being fucked and you clit being licked. You cum hard covering you mouth with your hands, I feel your juices running all over the fingers deep in your pussy. You take them out and lick all your juices of them and then we kiss again deeply.

I sit back on the seat and pull my hard, hard cock out of my pants. I halp you stand. I lift the back of your coatand sit you on my lap, my prick sliding into you hot wet pussy. I reach up and cup you nipples squeezing them until you gasp. I then slide my hands down and take your hips moving you up and down on my cock. You reach up and start playing with your own nipples, completely lost in a sea of passion. All you can feel is my cock deep in you and that has taken over your whole awareness, the feel of my hard cock fucking you. You keep cumming over and over, your pussy feels like it is on fire. You beg me to explode deep in you pussy so with a final hard, pussy filling thrust I cum, oh so much that so you are full and my cum is running out of your pussy.

You sigh and lean back on me. Then when you recover you hop of my lap. Our juices are everywhere, pussy juice and my cum mixed together. You kneel between my legs and clean my cock and balls tasting our juices sucking my now flaccid cock into your mouth making me twitch. We finish our drinks and settle back and watch the other couples around us I the throws of their passion.

Well what did you think? Would you like part 2 ?

davesmistress
04-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Not bad for a first attempt...thanks for sharing it with us.

freedom37803
04-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Pretty good...work on the formatting a little and I think you'll be good to go. I liked the story it's self a lot.

sprite
04-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the comments, here is part 2

Well, part 2

We sit and watch the other couples for a while. One couple in particular attracts our attention, well not so much a couple more a threesome. They all naked and she is groaning loudly as 2 men fuck her, one hard cock in her pussy the other buried deep in her ass. You are playing with my cock while we watch and I lean over and ask if you would like to try that.

Your answer is to bend over and take my cock into your mouth again, running your tongue all over it. I gesture to the waiter and whisper to him, You can't hear. After a short moment he comes back over with a tray. On that tray is a big thick vibrator. I ask you to take it and the bottle of warm massage oil that with it.

I lay you back and kiss your inner thighs moving closer to your steamy pussy, you moan and thrust your hips forward trying to guide your clit onto my tongue. I keep teasing you for a while and then suck it deep into my mouth. You cum almost immediately and I lap up all your juices and them move my way up and give you a long lingering kiss.

I take the nice warm oil and put some in my hand and gentle work it over your ass and slide a slippery finger into you. At the same time my other hand has the vibrator working on your clit, making you writh around, moaning. After a little while I work a second finger into your ass and by this time you are begging me to fuck you. I ask you where? You moan and beg for my cock in your ass. I answer by slipping the whole length oif the vibrator deep into your pussy. You are so worked up you cum hard and loudly. I move your hands down so that you can play with your clit and fuck yourself with the vibrator. I open you legs wide and start to slide my hard, hard cock oh so slowly into your tight ass. Oh go that feels so good, I moan and slide my cock in all the way.

You start to move your hips, desperate for the feel of the vibrator in your pussy and my cock fucking your ass, pumping you. Your pussy is so wet and you thrust the vibe harder and harder and your hand movers faster and faster on your clit until with a moan we both cum, my cock filling you with my white juices and your pussy with juices flowing from it all over us. The waiter who was just standing to one side while we passionately fucked asks if we would like to follow him.

We stand up on shaky legs and follow him not even bothering to cover our sweaty, cum covered bodies. He leads us a white bathroom with a big shower and a bubbling 2 person spa. He smiles and asks if I would like the ladies special room after we have cleaned up. I say yes and you ask what it was but a I say it's a suprise.

I turn the shower on and we get in letting the warm water sensually run over out bodies. I hug you from behind and you can feel my hard cock pressed up against your buttocks. I rub soap all over your breasts, teasing and pinching your nipples, gently wash your pussy and ass and when all the soap has washed off reach back around you and slide my hand over your stomach and down to that hot spot between your legs, find your clit and rub it and tease it. My other hand reaches around and slips a couple of fingers into you. I hold you up and pressed against me as you shudder through an orgasm.

I lead you over to the spa and we get in. I sit on the edge of the spa and you run your tongue all over my cock and balls making me oh so hard. You lick the little beads of pre-cum of my cock and then engulf it in your warm wet mouth, sucking on it hungrily. I moan as you move your hand beneath my balls teasing my ass with your fingers, after a while sliding a finger deep into my ass making me thrust my hips forward filling your mouth with my cock. My thrusting becomes frenzied fucking your mouth with my prick while you fuck my ass with your finger and with a lund grunt I fill your mouth with my cum. So much cum that that some escapes from your mouth. You move up my body and you kiss me deeply with my cum still in your mouth. Our tongues intertwine and we both taste my seed.

We then sink back into the water with a sigh. The waiter reappears with fresh drinks. while we luxuriate in the spa he collects our clothes and puts two softer robes near the spa. He says the the special room is ready whenever we have recovered and that he and the other male staff are ready and willing to be of assistance and are all looking forward to it.

impulse
04-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Very nice story

sprite
04-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi all here is the final part

Part 3

We lean back in the spa sipping our drinks and enjoying the cleasing warmth of the water, your hands stroking my slowly hardening prick and mine stroking your hard clit. With a sigh I stand up and help you up, and hop out of the spa. I very slowly dry your body. I lean over and take your nipples one by one into my mouth sucking and nibbling on them making them hard. I reach down and give your clit a couple of quick flicks making you gasp and twitch.

I take you to a small room and kiss you deeply my tongue deep in your mouth. You reach down and start stroking my now very hard cock. I gently take your hands and move behind your back I whisper in your ear and ask if you are ready for anything and if you trust me. You shudder and say yes. I reach up and take a set of fur lined manicles of the wall joined by a silver chain. I attach it around your wrists and then again kiss you, our tongues intertwining. I move down your body, teasing your nipples keeping them hard and then down to your pussy. I give your clit a couple of flicks with my tongue tasting your warm sweet juices and then stand up and give you another long lingering kiss.

I reach up the wall again and take down a soft blind fold and tie it around your head. I tell you that I will be with you always and lead you through the door that you noticed when we first arrived. You notice that the floor is soft and realise that this is probably a fuck room made just so people can enjoy each others bodies. I gently kneel you down stroking your neck and back, caressing your breasts and circling your nipples with my fingers.

I kneel down behind pressing my hard cock against your bottom. You hear the door open and footsteps on the soft floor. By now I have one hand on your breasts and the other between your legs stroking your dripping wet pussy. My hand on your breast reaches out and you feel a hard thick cock brush your lips. I whisper in your ear for you to loose control and and let your body go.

You moan deep in your throat and suck that thick hard cock in your mouth, tasting it and caressing it with your tongue. My fingers are buried deep in your pussy stroking your clit. You feel brushing up a against your cheeks 2 more hard cocks, you feel the little drops of pre-cum on your cheeks. I whisper again "go for it honey". With another lustfull moan you let the cock in your mouth go and turn your head taking another deep into your mouth. This one is thicker than the last. You feel hands on the back of you head as this cock fucks your mouth. The third cock is lingering near your mouth so you then engulf that one in your mouth. This one is less fat but longer.

You kneel there alternating cocks in your mouth, sucking them in. All that can be heard is the sucking of your mouth and the grunting of the cock's owners. All you can feel is the smooth hard cocks in your mouth and my hands on your nipples and clit. The cock you are currently sucking starts to twitch and then you feel your mouth flooded with hot cum I lean over a kiss you deeply our tongues sharing it. One by one the cocks explode in your mouth and each time we kiss deeply. At one stage you and I share a cock sucking a side each our tongues touching around that hard shaft.

After you have drained all the cocks we lay down on the soft floor and take off the manicles leaving the blindfold. Our bodies intertwined and tongues doing the same. I ask you if you are ready for one more and you smile under the blindfold. I roll you over so that you are straddling my hips and very slowly guide my hard hard prick into your pussy. I take you by the hips moving you up and down my cock. I pulled you towards me and kiss you deeply. At the same time you feel some warm oil being poured down over your bottom and a slender vibrator being slipped oh so slowly into your ass. it starts moving in and out in time time with my cock in your pussy, fucking you deeply.

You feel it being removed and the head of a cock slowly takes you, filling you and soon there are 2 cocks in you each one fucking you, filling you with waves of lusty pleasure. You arch your back and beg to be fucked harder. The you feel a set of soft lips brush yours and a tongue search for yours. You kiss these lips with passion and hear a moan escape from between them, a female moan of unbridled pleasure. These lips keep kissing you as my cock and the other fuck you harder, deeper thrusting into to you until with a animal moan a you cum, both cocks explode filling you with their sweet sticky fluid.

You feel the cock in your ass slide out of you. I take your now exhausted body and lay you down on the soft floor. You hear the female voice say that she will clean you up. I lay next to you and you feel those soft lips on yours again, the tongue teasing you. It works it's way down to your nipples gently sucking them into her mouth. You feel my mouth on yours and you sigh as my tongue slides into your mouth. You feel the other tongue move down over your stomach sliding down to your slick hairless pussy. gently fingers open to hot sex and you gasp as a warm tongue encircles your clit licking and tasting the mixture of your pussy juices and my cum cream. Her tongue moves down and slips into your sopping wet pussy, fucking you and licking your pussy clean of all the juices.

You feel an orgasm growing and we kisses desperately until with a loud yeeeeeees you cum again. The soft female lips move up and kiss you, her tongue swirling in your mouth carrying the taste of both our cum juices. She very quietly thanks you and you hear her walk out and the door closes. I reach up and take off the blindfold and we kiss again.

I help you to your feet and with a kiss on each nipple slide your coat over you and help you on shaky legs out to the car, and help you get in. By the time I have gotten in you have curled up and gone to sleep. I quietly drive back to were I picked you you up and waking you with a kiss I take you into the bedroom and strip you naked and lay you gently on the bed.

I get a nice warm moist cloth and wipe your body, cleaning you of all the nights passion, over your breasts and down over your hot red pussy and ass. I reach out and gently tongue your clit, flicking like butterfly kisses with the tip of it. You tense up and with a sigh are overtaken by a sleepy orgasm. I slide up next to you, take you in my arms, kiss you and we fall asleep.

The end

Yetzwu
03-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Nice story , I like it :wavey:

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:39 PM
good story ..thanks for posting

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:51 AM
hot story .. thank you

frankjohnmoore
11-24-2009, 11:09 PM