PDA

View Full Version : a rest stop story

usafslut
05-18-2006, 09:58 AM
I guess you never stop learning about ways to have sex. I also learned something indirectly about my boyfriend. OK here is what happened to me this weekend. I was driving to about 4 hours in Texas from one base to another. I was on some real funky highways. I really had to pee and hadn’t passed a restaurant for about 30 minutes. I finally saw a sign for a rest area and figured even if it didn’t have a bathroom I could squat in the trees- that is how bad I had to go.
I pulled into this small rest stop and there were bathroom facilities. When I walked up to the door marked ladies there was a sign that read “out of order, use men’s room.” In the condition I was in and the fact that I was the only one there, this was no problem for me.

I went to the men’s door and there was another sign I was so nervous that this was also going to say out of order, but it didn’t it read “please knock first.” Well I was no dummy I was the only car in the lot so I just walked in.
Inside there were 2 urinals and 2 stalls. I walked into the first stall and proceed to pull my jeans and panties down and started to pee. As I was sitting there it was hard not to notice all the writing on the walls. After a minute of reading and looking around I felt like I had walked into a gay pick up place. There was note after note about “looking for this kind of guy or that”- for example here were some of the things I remember “looking for well hung guys 18-24 be here on” and then there were like 4 or 5 dates that were below each other like the guy had added them every week or so. One I remember was “11” cut dick looking for hot mouth or ass” I guess I remember that one as I would loved to meet him—The I noticed the wall to my right. There was a hole cut into the wood partition to the next stall, however it didn’t go all the way through. From the writing it was obvious that the whole was not always blocked. There were things like “stick in here for great BJ, Bj’s 6am-7 am Tuesdays” and lots of other things.

Reading all the stuff was turning me on and I realized I started to rub myself while my legs were wide opened. I started to read a story a guy had written about meeting a teenager there and the guy had started to suck him and then turned around and backed his butt up to the wall and the writer had fucked the guy up the butt. Out of curiosity I stood up and backed up and sure enough the hole would have been aligned with my ass.

Seeing as I was standing at this point I wanted to see what was written on the other side of the wall. I flushed , pulled up my pants and walked around and closed myself in the other stall. Sure enough there was tons of writing there as well. I looked to where the hole should be and saw a piece of duct tape. It looked new and I guessed either a patron or more probably the person who cleans put it there- I was dying to see if the hole actually went through so I tore it away and sure enough there was a hole that now connected the two stalls. It was about the circumference of a soda can. I pulled my pants back down and started to read the writing on this side of the wall. I don’t know why all these gay messages had me so turned on, but they did. I started to run my finger along my labia and while reading another story about a guy getting “sucked dry” I slid my finger into my hole.
I started to read how many messages talked about some blonde 20 year old with a 9 or 10” dick- this guy seemed to be pretty popular on the walls. I also couldn’t believe how many people were bold enough to leave their phone numbers. As I was starting to feel pretty good I suddenly heard the door open. How could I not have heard the car drive up, or a car door close. I quickly looked for the piece of tape. I had thrown it on the floor and it was sticky side down. I tried to get it off but as I did I heard the stall door next to me open. I quickly sat up and left the tape on the floor. I should have stood up and pulled up my pants but I kind of froze. Now let me stop here and explain what I was wearing. I had on a pair of jeans and USAF Henley shirt- a Henley shirt is like a baseball tee shirt, with ¾ sleeves and cut long and round at the bottom. I figured quickly that if I could hide my face and pull my shirt bottom over my lap, that I could easily be a guy sitting there, and that is exactly what I did. Unless the person put their eye to hole I could keep my face hidden by sitting way back. I then remembered that I was wearing a baseball cap with my pony tail through the back opening…shit I could easily pass for a guy in the light of this place.

The stall door closed and I then heard a zipper being opened. I kept waiting to hear the person sit down, but didn’t. What I heard was something different. It was obviously a guy and he was peeing. I leaned forward, but didn’t get my face close to wall. I could see the stream of pee and followed it up (by moving my head down) . I saw the head and then the shaft. ‘Not bad” I remembered saying. I couldn’t tell it the person was young or old, just white. He got done peeing and then I watched him shake it off, as guys do. Only he didn’t stop shaking it after a yank or two. He kept pulling on his dick and sure enough it was growing. I was wondering if this was going to be one of those 9 or 10 inched guys. The guy kept pulling on his dick and it was blossoming into a nice sized dick. He was circumcised and the head of his dick was thick. I was thrilled at the fact that I had no idea who was attached to this dick.

He was now hard and I would say it was about 6 or 7 inches, and real thick. He turned his dick toward the hole and it was about 6 inches away and kept stroking it. I figured he was waiting for me to do something. I looked at the writing on the wall and most of it said things like “stick it in here” But I had remembering reading something. I looked at a story about a guy taking some guy up his butt- and there it was—“I saw this huge dick and had to have it, I tapped my finger on the hole and the guy stood and …” That was what I needed to do. So I took my index finger and tapped it at the bottom of the hole. The guy took a step forward and slid his dick into my side of the stall. I pulled on it a few times and then I heard the guy “don’t play with it – suck it” the voice didn’t sound to young or too old. I wasn’t sure I was going to do this, but being the submissive little slut I can be, I usually do what I am ordered and when the guy then said “I can jerk myself off- suck it faggot” I did as I was told (even though I thought it cute that he thought I was a faggot.)

I started to suck him and the guy started talking again. I thought for what could be anonymous sex, this guy was talking. “That’s it take it all… you like that thick dick don’t you… take it all you can do better than that” Actually he was pretty thick and the way I was positioned I couldn’t do much better. It was like the guy read my mind as he said “get on your knees and take more of it fag.” Now there was no way I was putting my knees on that dirty floor, but I did squat by the hole and now was able to take him deeper. He told me I was doing much better and he started talking shit to me like how good it felt and stuff. I then started thinking about him shooting... did guys cum in the other guys mouth or did they pull out. Well I got my answer shortly there after, but with surprise as Mr. Talker fooled me: “keep sucking… I like it harder… suck and take more… (then I felt a squirt in my mouth) ...suck it hard, don’t stop…(more shots) you can take my thick dick.” I couldn’t believe he never said “I’m about to cum or I’m cumming” he just came. I sucked him a minute more and then released him turned my head to the toilet and then spit out his cum. I usually swallow, but I wasn’t taking the chance.

I did hear his car start up but didn’t hear him leave- I then remembered the parking lot was grass. I thought about leaving, but wanted to see what else would happen. I also wondered what would happed if another girl stopped here, would she get as turned on as me. I started to play with myself again but my mind drifted for a moment. I have been dating a Bi-guy for a couple of years and we have stopped at many rest areas for him to use the bathroom. Some of those times I felt like I was done going and waiting in the car forever and he would always say “I had a real bad stomachache” or something. The same thing happened in the malls a lot- and suddenly it hit me that while I was in the car my boyfriend was probably getting or giving head… what a jerk I felt like.

Again I was preoccupied and didn’t hear anything till the front door opened.
The stall next to me opened and closed and I heard the person pull down their pants and take a seat. Nothing happened for a minute or so and I didn’t hear anyone going to the bathroom. I was about to lean forward to see; when a finger appeared in the hole and tapped the bottom. I had never considered this, the person wanted me to put my dick in the hole… well that wasn’t going to happen. He took his hand back and just sat there. Then I figured ‘the best defense is a good offense’ or how ever it goes. I put my finger in the hole and tapped. I pulled my hand back and a moment later I heard the person getting up- then the head of his dick appeared in the hole- another thick head. He started to slowly push his dick through the hole and it seemed to never end- was this the blonde? I thought to myself. It didn’t matter because I was looking at this beautiful cock at had to close to 10 inches. I turned and started to suck on him. This was not like the last guy, this guy never said a word for a while. I was doing my best to take his cock, but my mind was thinking how great this would be inside me. The guy suddenly pulled his cock back and sat down. I quickly did the same as I didn’t want him to see my face.
A moment later his finger appeared at the hole again, “shit” I thought to myself he wants to suck me. I figured “what the hell” and figured maybe he would want a guy’s butt. I stood up. Tuned my butt toward the hole and backed up. I put my hand between my legs as if I was holding my balls or something to block the sight of my pussy. I suddenly felt a hand on my butt and then a finger probing my hole and then he pushed his finger inside my ass. Now I have to tell you that anal sex is one of my loves. But this guy was big to take dry and I couldn’t really use my pussy juice like I usually did- so I did what I hear
guys doing behind me a lot before anal and I spit in my hand and wiped it all around my hole, while keeping my other hand covering… though when I looked back my pussy was not aligned with the hole anyway as I got close to it.

I moved back and guy used his finger (in my ass) to position me and then I felt his head at the entrance of my ass. He slowly pushed his cock forward and I felt my sphincter open for him. This guy knew how to fuck an ass, as he took it real slow at first. When he was a few inches inside me I felt my muscles relax, and he must have felt it too as he picked up the pace and soon was fucking my ass like it was a pussy. I missed the feeling of balls smacking my pussy as the wall was blocking that. I moved my hand slightly from covering my pussy to playing with myself. I suddenly realized that I was moaning and wasn’t sure if heard he or if he could tell the pitch of the moan. I had two fingers inside my pussy and this huge dick up my ass, and it didn’t take long I started to cum.

Now I am not the most quiet cummer and this time was now exception. I was having a great orgasm, I was obviously horny from what was going on the past 30 minutes and my body was exploding under this great cock. The guy fucked me for a few more minutes of my screaming and then pulled out of me. I wasn’t sure if he had cum in my ass or what. I was still standing there in the same position trying to gain my legs back, when I heard “open the door’ I reached forward and pulled back the lock. In walked this great looking blonde kid with his cock standing straight up pointing at my face. He grabbed my butt and turned it toward him and before I knew it his cock was buried in my pussy and started to bang the heck out of me. I started to cum almost immediately and started to smile when I felt his balls hitting my clit. I was exploding again and loving the feeling. Then I heard that very familiar question “where do you want me to cum?” I moved forward, he fell out, I sat on the toilet and took his beautiful dick in my hand and started to suck his cock, a moment later I felt a squirt hit the back of my throat followed by two more (so much for not swallowing this guy’s load) he quickly filed my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow and swallow again, my gosh what a load. He finally stopped and then backed up till his back was up against the door. His dick was still partially hard and I leaned into lick him off- I love the taste of a guys cum mixed with my own.

I thought he was going to get hard again, when we both heard a car door close. He quickly pulled up his pants and took off. I heard a knock at the door. Funny that was the first time someone knocked; I realized. I heard the door open and the guy I was just with said “I guess it’s a ladies room now.” A girl’s voice said “hey thanks.” Clever I thought, he didn’t say no one was in here; just it was a ladies room.
I heard the stall door next to me open and close and I watched as the girl took down her pants and then I heard her peeing. I was wondering what she was thinking seeing the hole and wondered if she was reading the sex things on the wall. I figured I would make it interesting and pulled my shirt up a little, opened my legs and started to rub my pussy. If she was curious I figured she would look through the hole, if not she would leave.

I didn’t hear anything going on and then saw an eye appear at the hole, I backed away, I waned this to be anonymous— I then saw her eye disappear. Again - nothing. I then leaned forward and saw that the girl was now rubbing her pussy. I took a bold step and pushed my hand through the hole, and then pushed in my wrist. I then turned my hand and started to move my middle finger like I was fingering a pussy. She reacted and I suddenly felt skin. I stopped moving my finger and opened my hand to feel. She then took my wrist and moved it. When I moved my fingers again I was between her legs. I felt her wet and what felt like swollen labia. I rubbed and then turned my wrist again and started to run my middle finger along her slit and then pushed inside her. As I did she stepped a little closer to the wall and I could drive my entire finger inside her. I curdled my finger back toward her g-spot- in this position I was sure I could hit it and – bingo she started to pant and moments later I heard saying over and over “o-fuck, o-fuck, o-fuck yes’. Somehow I was able to move my thumb and started to rub her clit and that did it – I felt her pussy fill with liquid around my finer and then pour down my hand as she exploded. Although my wrist was aching I kept up my finger assault till she backed away. I pulled my hand back and heard her get dressed as I licked her pussy juice off my hand.

I figured it was time to get out of here – and knew I had to come back this way anyway.
I heard her cleaning up at the sink and figured I had to see who I had just played with- even as exciting as it might have been to fantasize about it.
I opened the stall door and there was this really sexy girl who looked about 18. She looked at me and said - “wow your pretty - that was great.” I agreed with her. She then said, “ if you are not in a rush I would love to return the favor.”
We went out to her car, which was bigger than mine- got in the back seat, and I let her eat me to a great climax. We kissed a very passionate kiss good-bye and I told her I had to go. She asked my name and I said “I think this was so hot because we didn’t know each other.. and I took off…
(‘)Sheryl

JackBNimble
05-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Nice!! Thanks for sharing!!

Damoss
05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
great thanks

impulse
05-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Very hot story. Hopefully there is a 2nd chapter

sarahgetswet
06-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Just very hot!

More please - as your heroine might have said!

windwalker
06-26-2006, 06:33 PM
good story well written

cactuscock
09-22-2007, 07:23 PM
nice story had to bring it back

frozen_north
10-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Great addition USAF. Excellent as always. :)

wyf
12-06-2007, 01:11 AM
wow that was hot! There's something amazingly arousing about anonymous sex.

sydneycd
07-22-2009, 07:09 PM
ty another hot story

ss89406
07-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Another great story, even for the AF......USN said that...lol

blackcat969
07-29-2009, 12:13 PM
wow! great story. I give it an A+

wackedout54
02-10-2010, 11:45 AM
awesome story loved it

frankjohnmoore
02-11-2010, 01:26 AM
great story sheryl, thanks

ekfka001
03-03-2010, 10:41 PM
cool cool coolio

peajay2k
03-04-2010, 12:21 AM
mmm so hot!

MadChris
03-04-2010, 07:51 AM
nice story

looking48390
03-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Very hot!

lyssa
04-13-2010, 04:00 PM
that was a nice story.
thanks for sharing.

Barb08
04-14-2010, 04:58 PM
great story

dumbo
04-15-2010, 02:42 AM
super
hot

carthago
05-27-2010, 11:54 PM
very dirty.thanks

needsabj
05-28-2010, 03:49 AM
Another winner Sheryl

Styleshbk
06-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Nicely done, good concept

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Very good. Bet they all wished they could get good head like you gave them all the time.

Marti
09-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Super sexy story.

tted46
10-15-2010, 06:02 AM
another great anonymous sex tale

wulantowag
07-16-2011, 08:22 PM
lame

Ban Mido
07-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Another winner Sheryl

Fantastic story

loveall1
07-28-2011, 07:16 PM
I read this story the other night & came twice before getting to the end!! THANK YOU!!

drlauren
08-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Hot story! xoxo

KylerK
09-26-2011, 02:24 PM
good one

Fast Eddie
10-13-2011, 07:28 AM
thanks I love your storys

nmsteve
04-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Public bathroom sex is sooooo hot! !!!!

1red2dogcow
07-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Nice story.thanks for shareing

easyboy
09-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Another superb story.

jonbick234
10-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I love me some road trip stories. Thanks for sharing.

hippeh
04-10-2013, 04:24 PM
another lovely story and i love gloryholes

okiek9girl
04-19-2013, 12:59 PM
MMM...great story!

chren49
04-26-2013, 06:24 AM
thanks must search for more

hawkoftheknight
05-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Fantastic story!!!!

groomleader
05-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Great story Sheryl, a very hot and sexy read! Thanks!