PDA

View Full Version : (Lantana) "Breakfast"

JackBNimble
05-24-2006, 02:28 PM
"Breakfast"
Author Lantana

Venus sparkled brightly against the magenta dawn like a diamond in a glass of burgundy. Shadow horses slept beneath her in the mist, warmed by the sun as it spread its glitter over the first frost of the season.

Four deer gracefully and silently danced their way across the meadow. In spite of the serene beauty of the morning, my thoughts were roiling in a thick sexual stew.
I counted spoonfuls of coffee into the old percolator and set it on the stove. Linda's finger had traveled downward, its red lacquered nail drawing an invisible line across Elaine's abdomen, up her mons, down between the flesh of her outer lips. Elaine's eyes had opened wide in surprise, as had her legs, and the red nail had slipped gently along her clitoris, then followed the crevice downward between the twin pink petals of her labia.

I lit a burner and set a huge cast iron skillet on the stove. The finger had stopped, briefly, at the open curtain of Elaine's vagina. There had been two sighs; a soft hissing hum from Elaine, a quick catch of the breath from Linda, and the finger had disappeared into the warm, moist depths of Elaine's body.

I set out a cutting board and took a tube of sausage from the fridge and carefully sliced it into half-inch patties. Elaine had raised her hips. I would not have guessed she would do that. It had never occurred to me that she would like sex with a woman. Her hands had gone down there and captured Linda's hand and held it tightly in place, her eyes closed, her mouth grimaced in forbidden pleasure. Her body moved rhythmically.

I peeled the plastic from each sausage patty and laid it in the skillet where it hissed and sizzled. I put a round metal screen over the top to prevent spatters. My cock was erect now. Elaine's eyes had met mine, met them and transmitted the message of her awed dismay. "This is a woman!" They uttered in subdued silence. "Her finger is inside me!" And then her head arched backwards. "And I like it."

Linda kept her own eyes focused on the strange notion of her finger inside another woman's body. She would pull it out slowly, then slide it back in, and Elaine would moan softly.

I popped a package of biscuits open with my thumb and set them on a cookie sheet, mentally measuring two inches apart as the instructions ordered. When Linda laid down between Elaine's legs, my own level of arousal had shot through the roof. She looked for a moment at the wide sensual display in front of her, then her eyes looked up at Elaine's. Elaine returned her look with eyes that smoldered, eyes that desired, eyes that pleaded. With a whispered "Oh god", Linda lowered her face, and Elaine's choked sob announced their initiation into a new world of sex.

I set the oven at three hundred and fifty degrees, and put plates on the table, then cups and saucers, then knives and forks. Elaine had lifted her knees and held them in place with her forearms, and opened her legs as widely as she could, and Linda's mouth and jaws worked rhythmically between them. Linda's hair fell on both sides of her face, to form a modest curtain that hid what she was doing, but Elaine's face and whispered sighs bore testament.

The sausage sizzled and sent its aromatic message upward. When it reached the loft, it would wake them. The coffee began to perk, and soon added it's own fragrance to the mix. Elaine had released her legs, and they pressed on the bed, lifting her body up to meet the frantic massage of Linda's lips. Her hands formed claws that dug into Linda's auburn hair and held her head in place. Then she announced the arrival of her coming with the same startled shriek one might announce a train wreck. Her hips worked in unison to the rhythm of Linda's jaw. The veins on her neck and temple stood out, and I could see her blood pulse through them in lumpy measured beats. It lasted for many long seconds, until the two of them slowly chugged to a halt. Then Elaine pushed Linda's face away and curled into a fetal position, her feet crossed, her face buried in the pillow.

I lay down beside her. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"YES!"

"Then can you do something with this?" I pressed my cock against her. It was as rigid as a crowbar.

"Let Linda." Elaine said.

I looked at Linda. She smiled and shrugged.

"Are you sure?" I asked Elaine. After all, this was my wife, and she was telling me to have sex with another woman.

"YES, I’M SURE." She snapped. "If you ask me that again, I'll bite it off."

Linda had knelt up and sat back on her heels. I moved around behind her and she leaned forward now, on her hands to allow me to enter her from the rear. I knelt behind her.

"Wait." Elaine said. She sat beside us. "I want to do it." She captured my cock with her fingertips and guided it to Elaine's pussy. I stifled the urge to ask her if she was sure again. Instead, I held Linda's hips and thrust forward, and watched as my cock slid into her. Linda sighed. Elaine sighed.

Linda masturbated herself as I fucked her. Elaine sat cross-legged and watched for a moment, then leaned down with her face close to Linda's. "Does it feel good?" She asked.

Linda chuckled softly. "Yes!" She answered. Elaine kissed her cheek. Then she knelt up with her face beside mine. "Do you like it?" She asked. "Yes." I answered.

Elaine reached down and touched my cock where it went into Linda's body. "That is so awesome." She said. Seeing her fingers there triggered my orgasm, and I gripped Linda's hips tighter and fucked into her faster and harder. "Come for me, baby." Elaine said. "Come in Linda for me."
Her urging was totally unnecessary. I came. God did I come. I kept it up as long as I was able, then fell forward, lying on Linda's back. Elaine stroked my shoulder a moment, then I felt her kiss my neck. My cock softened and fell out, followed by a large flush of the semen I had put in there.

Linda turned over and lay on her back and smiled up at us. "Did you come?" Elaine asked her.

"No."

Elaine pushed me out of the way. "Sit over there. Now I want to try it." She lay between Linda's legs, looked over at me and asked "Are you watching?" I nodded.

She lowered her face.

Linda came in seconds. While not as loud as Elaine had been, she was every bit as animated.

I flipped the sausage over and put the biscuits in the oven. I heard the sound of the toilet flushing. There was the sound of Linda's voice and the sound of Elaine's soft laugh. Last night, after Linda came, we had laid in each other's arms. Linda lay between us and it was fascinating to watch Elaine as she touched and caressed and probed another woman's body. "Did it bother you at all?" Elaine had asked me.

"No. I liked the whole idea of it." I answered.

Then Elaine pulled the covers up over the three of us and that is how we went to sleep.

When I woke, Linda and Elaine were pressed together, holding each other tightly in their sleep.

The toilet flushed again. I turned the fire out under the coffee and set it off the burner to settle. I flipped the sausage over again, and took a carton of eggs from the refrigerator. I set creamer and sugar on the table, then salt and pepper shakers, then a tub of margarine. As an afterthought, I put out a jar of blackberry jam, the kind with seeds.

They stood in the doorway naked. That is unusual for Elaine. She never gets up without putting her robe on at once. They had their arms around each other. "It smells good." Linda said.

"Is the coffee done yet?" Elaine asked.

During breakfast we spoke more with our eyes than with our mouths. "What time are you leaving?" I asked Linda when we were nearly finished.

"I would like to stay another night if you're up to it." She answered.

Without looking up from her breakfast Elaine reached over and wrapped her hand around my very erect cock. "He's up to it." She said.

The two of them smiled at me.

frankjohnmoore
09-06-2009, 02:47 AM
that was a good story, hope you find more like that