PDA

View Full Version : me being a slutty babbysitter- part. 1 & 2

usafslut
05-24-2006, 02:55 PM
When I was in my teens my first job was baby sitting. I had a few kids that I regularly sat for and everything was pretty normal. One day I got a call from a woman who was recommended from one of the moms I sat for, This seemed to be the easiest job I was going to have. The woman asked that I come over at 10 and be able to stay till 1 or 2. She told me her boy would be asleep when I got there, but that she likes to party late.
I asked my mom if it was ok and my mom asked me if the woman would let me stay over as it would be late. I called the woman back and she said “oh, that’s right Eileen told me that might be the situation, that’s fine if you don’t mind sleeping on the couch?” I told her that was no issue and firmed up the date.

When I went over to house the woman answered the door and let me in. I almost froze when I saw her, she was sooo sexy looking and she was dressed to kill. She had a great figure with big breasts and a skinny waist. She was wearing a low cut dress with a short skirt. For a woman in her late twenties or thirties she was dressed like a teenager, but she looked, well….hot.

She showed me around her small house and told me the kitchen and living room were all mine and she wanted me to check in her son every hour or so. We looked in on him and he looked cute, asleep in his junior bed. She pointed to her room and said “this is my room, please stay out of here.” I told her “sure” and then she told me she would wake me when she got home and I saw the couch had a sleeping bag at the end.
Before she left she said “oh, by the way I might be drunk when I get home, so please remember how nice and all together I look now.” We both laughed and she left when one of girlfriends honked her horn from the driveway.

About an hour after she left I checked on her son and then walked to her door. I thought to myself, the best way to get someone to do something is to tell them not to. So I opened the door. Her room was a little bit of mess. It looked like she had tried on a few outfits before she picked the one she was wearing, and didn’t put them away. If she had said “Sheryl could you clean up my room a bit” I would have, instead of “stay out.”
I went over to her bed and picked up a red dress- it was similar to what she was wearing, not a hell of a lot of material on top and a short bottom. Sitting on the bed, where the dress had been, was a set of panties and a bra. The panties were the smallest I had ever seen. I figured “what the hell” and I took off my clothes. I stepped into the string thong and pulled them up. The piece in the front might hide a slight patch of hair from a bikini cut, but I doubt it would have even covered that. I walked over to the full-length mirror and tried to see the back, but all I could see was m side. I got down on my hands and knees and looked through my thighs. The back part of the strap did not even cover my butt hole. The strap was virtually in the lower part of my labia and you could hardly see the strap in the back. “Very sexy” I thought to myself.

I put the bra on and it was a joke, I have small to average sized boobs, this woman was stacked. I went over to her dresser to look for some socks to fill them. I opened the top drawer and there were more skimpy panties. I opened the next drawer and there were the socks I was looking for. I took a couple of pair and put them in the bra. I went back over to the mirror and wow did I look good. I was starting to turn myself on, and gave my pussy a little rub. The strap felt very nice between my lips.

I went back over to the bed and looked at the other outfit. It was a totally different look. It was black with spaghetti straps, it was longer with a slit up the side that seemed to go almost to the waist band. I looked on the bed and this time there was not a matching pair of panties and bra, but sitting there was something fish net. I lifted it up and it was a black fishnet body suit. I had never seen anything like it. I had body suits (leotards) that I wore for certain things, and I even had two to wear as tops that had snaps in the crotch. But this was much hotter. I quickly got out of the bra and panties I was wearing and stepped into the body suit. When I pulled it up I didn’t need to stuff anything with socks as it was tight, I could only imagine how tight it would have been on big boobs. I went to the mirror and couldn’t believe how hot this really looked. Here I was wearing something, but might as well not have been. My nipples poked right through the cross stitches. I looked down and my, now swollen, labia were sticking out through the open squares. I couldn’t believe how hot this looked. I got back down on my hands and knees and looked at my self from the back. The way the squares were now parted I could have fingered my butt and pussy and not have to take off the outfit (no kidding).

I figured I would keep this on for a while. I straighten the other things back up and picked up the socks and put them back in the drawer. Just out of curiosity I went to the next drawer and bingo I think I hit the jack pot… I had been given a small vibrator a year before (that’s another story) but I was now looking at vibrators and fake rubber dicks. There must have been 10 different things. I looked at the clock and it was only 11:30, I thought to myself “this could be a fun night.”

I quickly ran across the hall to make sure the boy was asleep and went back to the drawer. The vibrators were different sizes and all bigger than the one my mom had given me. The rubber dicks were all new to me. Then I saw a vibrator that was not shaped like any other. It was long and skinny, except at the ends. One end was the battery end and the other was like an egg on a tilt. Seeing as this was the smallest thing in the drawer I figured I would try it. I sat down on the floor, in front of the mirror. I turned the back of the handle and the thing started to buzz. I put it on my nipples first and that sent shock waves through my body. I then rolled it around my labia and then my clit, I almost creamed right then. I slid it into my pussy and before long it was all the way in me. Unlike my straight one this one was hitting the walls of my vagina like never before and I started to cream. I took it out right before I exploded. I held the wet vibrating end at the entrance to my butt and after a minute or so I gave a slight push and it popped into my ass. I pushed it in me and when it was all the way in me I started to cum, from my butt. I was up on my heels watching cum pour out of my pussy, from the climax in my ass.

I did this for a while and then took it out. Over the next hour or so I played with various rubber dicks and vibrators till I had cum at least 5 or 6 times and was exhausted. But not before I had placed two rubber dicks on the floor put one slowly up my butt and then another in my pussy and then started bouncing up and down. How I didn’t wake the kid when I came I have no idea. It was now after 1 and I almost had to crawl to the couch. I had made sure I had put things back where they had been, and was sad to have to take off the fishnet body suit. Moments after getting in the sleeping bag I was asleep. End of part one

JackBNimble
05-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Nice start...thanks!!

sarahgetswet
05-25-2006, 06:06 AM
good start -

usafslut
05-25-2006, 06:12 AM
Please see part one….. I don’t know how long I was asleep but I heard a bang and sat up. It took me a minute to remember where I was. I then looked over and saw Mrs. Smith coming in the front door. She was obviously drunk as she dropped her keys; twice. I got out of my sleeping bag and went over to her. She looked at me and asked me how her son was and I told her ‘he never woke up.” She just made some noise. I gave her a hand and helped her to her room. I thought she was going to stop me there as I wasn’t supposed to go in before, but I think she was too drunk to remember.

I asked her how her night had been. She said “well I danced a lot. Got felt up a few times, but as you can see I am home alone, so it was fun, but no prospective lay came out of the night.” We got to her bed and I said “here wait” and I took the clothes off the bed, which was good for me in case I didn’t put them back exactly how I had found them. She sat on the edge of the bed and she said “would you mind helping me, I guess I am drunker than I thought?” I told her “sure.” Oh I forgot to tell you what I was wearing. I was wearing a hockey shirt and pair of panties, the normal kind.

I helped her off with her skimpy dress. After I had pulled it up over her head and put it on the chair with the other clothes I turned and looked at her. My gosh, was she sexy looking. She had on a navy blue bra, and you could see the top of her areolas above the top of the bra. It wasn’t just that they were big, it was that the bra was that skimpy. You could not see her pussy the way she was sitting, I wasn’t sure if it was covered by material or just her position. I saw no hair at this point and figured she probably shaved it all.

She asked me to help her back to her feet. I pulled on her two hands and she wound up in my arms, it was an awkward moment to say the least. While we were standing there she said to me; “be a dear and on hook my bra will you.” She was standing in front of me with her hands on my shoulders as I reached around and unhooked her bra. Her big boobs were up against mine, and as I unhooked her, the bra stayed in place. She backed up and took it off. I was standing just inches away from them as sprang to life after being confined. They were bigger than I thought; they had to be at least at least a D or DD cup. Looking at them I could feel my nipples extend and harden. I figured my shirt covered the effect. She then asked me to help her to the bathroom. She pulled down her panties and sat on the bowl. I was going to leave when she said, “be a dear and just pull these off for me, will you, my head is spinning and I don’t think I should bend over.” I don’t know why but I was doing everything she wanted me too. I didn’t know if it was because I felt bad that she was drunk, or because I was getting turned on and was really enjoying this.

I walked over and she lifted her feet. I grabbed the little string thong and pulled it off her feet. She pulled her feet back to the floor and her knees were almost fully spread. I didn’t want to but I just stood there and stared at her completely shaved pussy. I finally realized what I was doing and again started to leave. She said “have you ever watched another woman pee?” Now I was a teenager and not a shy one. I had been in the bathroom with friends when they peed and but never really stared. “Not really” I responded. “Well, why don’t you stay” she stated. Now had she asked I don’t know what I would have said, but she really didn’t ask, she basically said, “stay.” I was such a submissive little bitch- even at a young age. So I turned back and faced her, by the door. She told me to come closer and I did. I was now standing right in front of her. I looked at her face, she was so pretty. I moved my eyes down to her huge breasts and I noticed that her nipples were hard, which they hadn’t been a few moments earlier. She saw me looking, I guess. She reached up, took a nipple in her fingers and then rolled one of them. I know I took a deep breath and I think she heard me, so I just looked further down her body as I didn’t want to look at her face.

I looked at her pussy and after a moment or two a stream was shooting out of her and into the toilet. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood there, I didn’t know if there was an expectation, so I didn’t do anything. Well I wasn’t voluntarily doing anything, but I could feel my body reacting to this hot scene, my nipples were crying for attention and I felt like my pussy was filling with liquid and I wanted to get back to the couch to finger myself into oblivion.

When we were done I helped her back to the bed room. She said “let me get a nightgown.” She walked over to the dresser and didn’t open the drawer that the nightgowns were in, but opened the one with the rubber dicks and vibrators. She said “woops, wrong drawer” and as she was closing it she stopped. She opened it again and turned her head to me. “You’ve been in here, right?” she said in a stern voice. “shit” I thought to myself. Oh hell why lie. “Yes ma’am.” I answered. “And did you use some of them on yourself?” She asked still in a firm voice. “yes, ma’am” I again surrendered, not knowing why I was now answering with the submissive “ma’am” each time.
She grabbed something out the drawer and then opened the drawer below and took something out of that one. She turned to me and what ever she had in her hand was now behind her. “So did you get yourself off?” she asked. “Yes, ma’am”- “More than once?” “yes, ma’am” I replied again.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. I was standing about 5 feet away, feeling ashamed that I had gone against her wishes and been in her room. “So” she started; “I went out, got drunk, looked for a guy to go home with to have sex with, meanwhile you are at my house, being paid and cumming your little ass playing with my toys… have I got that about right?” For the 4th or 5th time I replied exactly the same way “yes, ma’am”.
She brought her hand out from her side exposing a toy and a belt. “Do you know what this is?” she asked. “Um; a rubber dick and some kind of belt?” I replied in a questioning tone.

“Well first of all a rubber dick is called a dildo, and you use this harness to make it a strap on.” She said, still sounding a little mad at me. To tell you the truth I had no idea what she was talking about. “Come over here” she commanded. I walked over and was standing a couple of feet in front of her. She had her knees spread and I tried not to look down at her pussy. “Do you think it is fair that you have been cumming and I haven’t and I am paying you?” she asked. Now I wasn’t sure how to answer, if I answered wrong could I lose out on my night wages? I had been telling truth till this point, why start lying now. “I guess it’s not that fair.” I said.

“I am glad you feel that way, so what do you say we change that Ok?” she said, now not sounding mad, but it almost sounded like her voice had gotten sexy. She told me to step forward and she proceed to have me step into the harness and she pulled it up. There was a hole in the harness which was lined up with my top of my pussy and clit. I was holding my shirt up so she could adjust the straps. “why don’t you take that shirt off, it is in the way.” She said, again not asking.. I took it off, exposing my naked breasts, which I covered with my crossed arms. She then loosened the strap in the top and took the dildo and put it through the hole from the inside. She tighten the strap and she backed away. I looked down and there I was naked except for my panties and this 10” white rubber dick sticking straight out of my body. She said “done, there is a mirror over there go take a look.” Like I didn’t know about the mirror, I had been in front of it a few times that night already.

I went over and looked and it was a hot experience. I am sure every girl has thought about what it would like to have a dick and here I was with a rubber one. The only thing that looked kind of funny was my panties. I wish she had taken them off first. It was like she was reading my mind. “shit” she cursed, “I should have taken off your panties first, but I didn’t want to scare you.” “Should we take them off?” I asked her, giving her the first comment of my approval of what was going on. She asked me if I needed to keep them and I told her no. She reached over to night stand and took out a scissor and said “do you mind?” At that point my hormones were doing the thinking and I didn’t want to spend 5 minutes undoing the straps and redoing them so I responded; “go for it.”

What happened next was unreal. She cut the elastic on the top of my panties on each side. She then told me to turn around. She then pulled the panties straight up from behind. Due to the tight straps or something, there was tension when she pulled the panties they pulled straight between my swollen labia and pulled hard against my clit. I let out a loud “wow” and my body felt like it warmed up 50 degrees. She had to pull a couple of times and by the time the material cleared my pussy and I almost came, gosh was I was turned on.
She turned me around and started to suck the rubber dick. I watched as her mouth moved in and out on the huge dildo attached to me. Although I could obviously not feel anything, just watching her was turning me on. This went on for a few minutes and I started to think –she can’t be that drunk the way she is bobbing her head.

A few minutes later she said- “enough of this.” She got up on the bed and spread her legs with her knees in the air. I didn’t need her to say anything; I realized what my role was. I got up on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. She told me “you need to hold it till it is in me as it is not as hard as a real cock.” She was right even though it was 10” and thick, it was a little pliable. I put my hand down by the head. I rubbed the head up and down her labia and pushed a little harder when I was up by her clit. She was starting to squirm in front of me. I pushed the head into her and kept moving my hand down the shaft as I fed her more and more of the rubber dick. When I had about 6 or 7 inches in her she told me to pull it out a bit and then had me start to pump her, after a few minutes I had all of it in her and was fucking her like a guy. Although I was no quiet angel when having sex- she was worse, she kept telling me to “fuck me, slide that big dick in my hot pussy” and stuff like that. I was now leaning over her and our nipples were rubbing up against each other.

I noticed that I was panting as I was fucking her. The banging up against my pussy and the stimulation of my nipples was bringing me satisfaction as well. She then told me to move up on her. This changed the angle of the dildo and I think I was rubbing up against her clit- she started to scream things again and then leaned up and took my boob in her mouth. I was now the one making the noise as it felt great. While sucking my nipple she started to cum – she was lifting her ass off the bed to get more of the dildo. She took two of her fingers and put them in my mouth. I stopped screaming and started to suck them wildly. After a minute or so she took her wet fingers out of my mouth and the next thing I felt was pressure on my butt hole. She then took both fingers at once and rammed them into my ass. Had I not had a dildo up there earlier that night I probably would have screamed in pain. But instead I screamed in pleasure.

She then started to control my pumping by the way she was fingering me. He had me pump her harder and faster as she continued to cum, she broke off my nipple and used her free hand to push my head towards hers. I opened my mouth as our lips met and the two of us started to kiss as we each were panting almost through our nose. Our breasts were now squeezed into each other and I couldn’t hold it back any longer, with my tongue in her mouth, my breasts against hers, my clit being banged by the back of the dildo and my ass filled with her fingers my young body was on sexual overload.

I started to cum and I could feel the fluid rush out of my pussy. I had to break the kiss as I need to breathe and scream. She was screaming as well and the room was filled with words like “yes, oh gosh, fuck me, I’m cumming, harder..” and the like. I kept this up for a few more minutes till I couldn’t pump any longer. I stopped and finally pulled out of her. She took the dick off of me and held it between our mouths. We each took a slide and licked it like an ice cream cone, getting all her cum off of it. She then kissed me again and we exchanged her cum.
She invited me to sleep with her and a few hours later I awoke with her eating me out. After a few moments of enjoying this attention she swung her hips above me and lowered her pussy to my face as we 69ed for 20 – 30 minutes till we fell asleep again.
The next morning we showered together and I came again.
I don’t know how I walked home the next morning, but I did, with a sore pussy (with no panties) and a smile on my face…

JackBNimble
05-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Nicely done! Thanks!

impulse
05-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Very hot! Hope their is a 3rd chapter.

webbywebber
05-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Great story

windwalker
05-30-2006, 05:42 PM
well done

Damoss
05-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Part 2!!!!!!!!

Damoss
05-30-2006, 07:05 PM
PART 3!!!!

These are great stories.

Leigh
05-31-2006, 12:06 AM
great start going to part 2

big_show
06-02-2006, 02:53 PM
very nice indeed...any more?

Leigh
06-03-2006, 08:24 AM
awesome story hope there will be a chapter 3

j03y
06-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Good part 1.

cactuscock
06-08-2006, 09:57 AM
i like this so far

sarahgetswet
06-23-2006, 02:28 AM
Like that ever happens when I babysit :cry :cry :cry

happyhippie
10-07-2007, 10:42 AM
great story you should have a part 3

icqwerty
04-13-2009, 11:48 AM
great story

Will Lawson
04-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Part 3 please!

phogga
04-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Hot two parts of your story.

draylord
04-17-2009, 11:41 AM
thats a hot story there hope theres a 3rd if not 4th and 5th

ratedrko88
04-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Keep going. These stories are fantastic

icqwerty
04-25-2009, 12:16 PM
great story

scfurhunter
04-25-2009, 02:42 PM
All I can say is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

frankjohnmoore
11-25-2009, 01:16 AM
very hot story sheryl, thanks

bobmyboy
11-25-2009, 03:47 PM
great story...cant wait for the next part

Hot4U
06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
oh man, most excellent story!
you're just an amazing writer, simple as that!

Ellafucks
06-21-2010, 02:57 AM
WOW amazing story!!

bs20
06-28-2010, 10:15 PM
good story

impulse
07-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks for whoever bumped this so I could read it again!

kernalsprinkle
07-07-2010, 04:41 PM
damn i love this site so much!

youngandwet17
07-08-2010, 10:40 PM
is there gonna be a 3rd chapter? i thought that was so damn hot!!!!!!!!!!

becker44
07-19-2010, 09:13 PM
awesome

suziebloo
07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
mmmm.... love this story. x

Steve309
07-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Great story.. hope that she gets a return invitation to baby sit again

3j3o3njon
10-12-2010, 07:59 AM
very very nice

topshaper
10-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Brilliant story had me hard as rock all way through!

Slim_328
11-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Nice stories