PDA

View Full Version : Catching mom

usafslut
05-30-2006, 08:00 AM
When I was a young teenager I had just begun exploring my pussy. I didn't know that other girls did the same thing and had not heard or understood the concept of masturbation till one night my mother was out on a date, it was the first time she had been out in a while and I was happy for her. My mom was cool about a lot of things but one of her rules was no eating right before bed. She was in good shape and she wanted to make sure that my brother and I did not get fat.

Anyway it was late and I was hungry and was downstairs getting a snack when I heard a car door shut. I panicked and turned off the lights in kitchen and was going to run upstairs when the front door opened. I was in the dark of the dinning room and I could see the front door and part of the living room from the light near the door but I was sure my mom wouldn't see me if she didn't turn on any other lights.
The door opened and my mother walked in closed the door. She then leaned back on the door and started to attack her boobs with her hands. She started by squeezing them and then it looked like she was pulling on them. She then took a few steps into the living room and took off her blouse. She was wearing a black lace bra and she looked sexy in it. She then unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor. I didn't know what was going on but I thought the best thing to do was just stand in the dark. I had seen my mom naked a number of times, she was never embarrassed to keep her door open when getting ready for bed, unless my brother was around and even when he was she had no problem with him seeing her in a bra and panties.
Her bra was off and she began the attack of her boobs again. I could see her nipples getting long and now I knew where I got this curse from. My mom looked like she was in pain but I thought I must be getting it wrong.

She then undid her skirt and let that drop. It was like she in a hurry to get undressed. When her skirt was off she was standing there in back stockings, a black garter and black lacey panties that matched the bra she had been wearing. My mom looked good standing there with her boobs exposed and her black under garments.

She then put her thumbs in the waste band of her panties and pulled them off. Something was different about her than I had seen before and it took me a moment to figure out what. My mom's hair was gone. I didn't know why but it made her look sexier.

She then sat down in the arm chair near the door. She was completely facing me but obviously couldn't see me in the dark.
She opened her legs and moved her hand down her belly and then took her two fingers parted them and started running down the sides of labia and then squeezed her fingers together and I could see her swollen lips being pulled on. She let out a moan and I almost did too. I started to feel things running through my body that I never had and leaned up against the wall and I started to play with my boobs. I had run my hands up inside my pajamas to get to my boobs and when I rubbed my nipple a moan came out of my mouth. I stopped immediately thinking my mom may have heard me. So I just went back to watching and getting hornier by the minute.

My mom released her labia and then I watched as she slid a finger inside her vagina. I think my eyes almost bugged put of my head. She started to moan louder and I almost laughed.
The next thing I knew she slid another finger in followed by another. She was jamming her fingers in and out of her pussy. She was doing more than moaning it was like she was making this wild noise she then stopped and took her hand put of her pussy. Even in the full light I could see that her hand was wet.

She lifted her legs and put them over the arms of the chair and leaned back. Then she did something I didn't understand. She took her fingers and started running the wet around her butt. More particularly her butt hole. Then just like I had seen her do minutes before she slid a finger in her ass followed by another. She moved her hand off her boob and slid two fingers from that hand into her pussy and then I watched my mom jam her hands back and forth as she filled her holes with her fingers. She was thrashing her head back and forth and then her say the word I hardly ever heard from her, and in the next few minutes heard her say it more then I had in my whole life, she just kept repeating: “fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” till it turned to “yes yes yes yes” and then her body almost looked like she was having convulsions and if she wasn’t still swearing I would have worried about her. This went on for a few more minutes and then she took her fingers out of her butt. A few moments later she took her fingers out of her pussy and then did something again to shock me and she took her fingers that were in her pussy and brought them to her mouth, like a kid with chocolate on his fingers, she cleaned off each one by putting in her mouth and sucking off the wetness.

A few moments later she stood up, picked up her clothes and went upstairs. I waited a few more minutes and then made my way up the stairs to my room.
I closed my door and stripped off my PJs. I was standing there in my panties and my body was on fire. I looked in the mirror and my nipples were as big and hard as they had ever been – they had to be close to an inch long. Remembering what my mother had done, I started squeezing, virtually milking my boobs.. and then I squeezed my nipple and my legs almost buckled underneath me, the feeling was so great.

I pulled off my panties and they were wet… no soaked! If I didn’t know better I would have thought I had peed in my pants. I lifted the panties to my nose to make sure, and the smell was definitely not pee, it was …well the smell of a woman.

I jumped on my bed, got on my back and started to imitate what my mother had done. When I got two fingers into my virgin pussy I started to moan uncontrollably and the feeling was incredible. I realized I was being way too loud and put my pillow over my face. I started pulling on my nipple and my pussy felt like it filled with liquid, my fingers were getting soaked when I suddenly heard someone clear their throat. I quickly took my hand off my nipple and grabbed my pillow and uncovered my face. My mother was standing at the end of my bed. “I guess you don’t mind if I watch, seeing as I guess you were watching me?”
Still lying there in a little of shock, and still with my fingers inside me; I looked up and said “you knew I was watching you?” “No” my mom said “when I came upstairs your door was opened and so was the bathroom, so I figured you were either downstairs or in your brother’s room and didn’t figure you would be in there.

When I came back down the hall and heard you moaning, I figured you had just got turned on watching me down stairs.” I didn’t know what to do or say. Finally I said “why didn’t you let you date make out with you?” My mom laughed and said “he was a very nice and sexy man, but I must not have done it for him, we left the restaurant and started kissing in the car, before you know it I was getting steamy and well, he just couldn’t get up for the occasion and decided to bring me home instead of his place.”

I looked at her and said “I have no idea what you just meant?” she just said “someday you will.” She came over kissed me on the forehead and started to leave.
As she reached the door I asked “mom, what have you been holding behind your back?” She said “I wasn’t sure if I should give you something, and decided maybe I shouldn’t, but I guess you caught me. Here, every young girl should have one of these. Goodnight.. and Sheryl, try to work on your noise level OK?” With that she walked back to my bed and dropped something a few inches below my hand that was coving my pussy, and she left.

I looked down and there was a pink plastic thing (I didn’t know what it was at that moment). I was going to examine what she dropped, but at the moment I could only think of moving the fingers that were inside me. I started to rub again and quickly was feeling really good. I was trying to stay quiet but couldn’t. I put the pillow back over my face and moved my hand to my other nipple and started to pull on it. A few minutes later I felt the wet again inside me, and this time without an interruption I started to cum. My body was convulsing, like my mother’s had. I was bouncing on my bed and the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt. Water (or whatever) started to flow out of my pussy and along my fingers and onto my sheets. I just kept cumming and I had to stop pulling on my nipple so I could start to breath. I finally started to come down from my climax and still felt great as I continued to finger and rub myself between my legs.

A few minutes later I pulled my wet fingers from my pussy. I brought my finger up to my nose and smelled them; they smelled like my panties had. I figured I should do what my mom did and stuck them into my mouth and cleaned them off. I got the first taste of what other girls and guys would taste from me when they were down there, and I liked it.
As for the vibrator, I will write about that soon.
Bye for now- Sheryl

Scorpio8
06-01-2006, 05:05 PM
They always say Mother knows best and this
sure proves that old adage.

That's what I like about your work usafslut, no
beating around the bush unless it's in a sexual
sense. :whoa

You have the perfect touch when it cums to
weaving a story and setting it ablaze!!!

OLD NINO
06-05-2006, 10:43 AM
That Was Nice,thnx

footslave
08-28-2008, 06:35 PM
great story luv a girl who licks her fingers clean

bka
08-28-2008, 09:12 PM
awesome story :)

UrGuy
10-11-2008, 04:00 PM
A good mom is also a good teacher. Wonder what the next lesson will be?

ahmedansari
12-01-2008, 03:35 AM
May we have some more please

whirlwind57
03-15-2009, 09:14 AM
very cool.

crzy67
03-15-2009, 09:29 AM
I like this story. Thanks for posting.

stdlvr69
03-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Nice story - sometimes it is nice to let your fingers do the job

saintman
03-15-2009, 02:29 PM
wow,you know its a good story when it still gets comments almost 3 years later.

lucidmez
04-29-2009, 01:42 PM
You keep me hard, Sheryl, with your great little tales.

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:36 AM
excellent one

ryno66
05-22-2009, 05:09 PM
thanks for the story. i hope you can continue where this left off

frankjohnmoore
11-18-2009, 02:13 AM
That was a nice one sheryl, thanks

helloomoto
04-05-2010, 11:57 PM
I am a huge fan of incest loved the story

aj1348
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
good story thanks

tonyfly
04-10-2010, 02:27 PM
When I was a young teenager I had just begun exploring my pussy. I didn't know that other girls did the same thing and had not heard or understood the concept of masturbation till one night my mother was out on a date, it was the first time she had been out in a while and I was happy for her. My mom was cool about a lot of things but one of her rules was no eating right before bed. She was in good shape and she wanted to make sure that my brother and I did not get fat.

Anyway it was late and I was hungry and was downstairs getting a snack when I heard a car door shut. I panicked and turned off the lights in kitchen and was going to run upstairs when the front door opened. I was in the dark of the dinning room and I could see the front door and part of the living room from the light near the door but I was sure my mom wouldn't see me if she didn't turn on any other lights.
The door opened and my mother walked in closed the door. She then leaned back on the door and started to attack her boobs with her hands. She started by squeezing them and then it looked like she was pulling on them. She then took a few steps into the living room and took off her blouse. She was wearing a black lace bra and she looked sexy in it. She then unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor. I didn't know what was going on but I thought the best thing to do was just stand in the dark. I had seen my mom naked a number of times, she was never embarrassed to keep her door open when getting ready for bed, unless my brother was around and even when he was she had no problem with him seeing her in a bra and panties.
Her bra was off and she began the attack of her boobs again. I could see her nipples getting long and now I knew where I got this curse from. My mom looked like she was in pain but I thought I must be getting it wrong.

She then undid her skirt and let that drop. It was like she in a hurry to get undressed. When her skirt was off she was standing there in back stockings, a black garter and black lacey panties that matched the bra she had been wearing. My mom looked good standing there with her boobs exposed and her black under garments.

She then put her thumbs in the waste band of her panties and pulled them off. Something was different about her than I had seen before and it took me a moment to figure out what. My mom's hair was gone. I didn't know why but it made her look sexier.

She then sat down in the arm chair near the door. She was completely facing me but obviously couldn't see me in the dark.
She opened her legs and moved her hand down her belly and then took her two fingers parted them and started running down the sides of labia and then squeezed her fingers together and I could see her swollen lips being pulled on. She let out a moan and I almost did too. I started to feel things running through my body that I never had and leaned up against the wall and I started to play with my boobs. I had run my hands up inside my pajamas to get to my boobs and when I rubbed my nipple a moan came out of my mouth. I stopped immediately thinking my mom may have heard me. So I just went back to watching and getting hornier by the minute.

My mom released her labia and then I watched as she slid a finger inside her vagina. I think my eyes almost bugged put of my head. She started to moan louder and I almost laughed.
The next thing I knew she slid another finger in followed by another. She was jamming her fingers in and out of her pussy. She was doing more than moaning it was like she was making this wild noise she then stopped and took her hand put of her pussy. Even in the full light I could see that her hand was wet.

She lifted her legs and put them over the arms of the chair and leaned back. Then she did something I didn't understand. She took her fingers and started running the wet around her butt. More particularly her butt hole. Then just like I had seen her do minutes before she slid a finger in her ass followed by another. She moved her hand off her boob and slid two fingers from that hand into her pussy and then I watched my mom jam her hands back and forth as she filled her holes with her fingers. She was thrashing her head back and forth and then her say the word I hardly ever heard from her, and in the next few minutes heard her say it more then I had in my whole life, she just kept repeating: “fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” till it turned to “yes yes yes yes” and then her body almost looked like she was having convulsions and if she wasn’t still swearing I would have worried about her. This went on for a few more minutes and then she took her fingers out of her butt. A few moments later she took her fingers out of her pussy and then did something again to shock me and she took her fingers that were in her pussy and brought them to her mouth, like a kid with chocolate on his fingers, she cleaned off each one by putting in her mouth and sucking off the wetness.

A few moments later she stood up, picked up her clothes and went upstairs. I waited a few more minutes and then made my way up the stairs to my room.
I closed my door and stripped off my PJs. I was standing there in my panties and my body was on fire. I looked in the mirror and my nipples were as big and hard as they had ever been – they had to be close to an inch long. Remembering what my mother had done, I started squeezing, virtually milking my boobs.. and then I squeezed my nipple and my legs almost buckled underneath me, the feeling was so great.

I pulled off my panties and they were wet… no soaked! If I didn’t know better I would have thought I had peed in my pants. I lifted the panties to my nose to make sure, and the smell was definitely not pee, it was …well the smell of a woman.

I jumped on my bed, got on my back and started to imitate what my mother had done. When I got two fingers into my virgin pussy I started to moan uncontrollably and the feeling was incredible. I realized I was being way too loud and put my pillow over my face. I started pulling on my nipple and my pussy felt like it filled with liquid, my fingers were getting soaked when I suddenly heard someone clear their throat. I quickly took my hand off my nipple and grabbed my pillow and uncovered my face. My mother was standing at the end of my bed. “I guess you don’t mind if I watch, seeing as I guess you were watching me?”
Still lying there in a little of shock, and still with my fingers inside me; I looked up and said “you knew I was watching you?” “No” my mom said “when I came upstairs your door was opened and so was the bathroom, so I figured you were either downstairs or in your brother’s room and didn’t figure you would be in there.

When I came back down the hall and heard you moaning, I figured you had just got turned on watching me down stairs.” I didn’t know what to do or say. Finally I said “why didn’t you let you date make out with you?” My mom laughed and said “he was a very nice and sexy man, but I must not have done it for him, we left the restaurant and started kissing in the car, before you know it I was getting steamy and well, he just couldn’t get up for the occasion and decided to bring me home instead of his place.”

I looked at her and said “I have no idea what you just meant?” she just said “someday you will.” She came over kissed me on the forehead and started to leave.
As she reached the door I asked “mom, what have you been holding behind your back?” She said “I wasn’t sure if I should give you something, and decided maybe I shouldn’t, but I guess you caught me. Here, every young girl should have one of these. Goodnight.. and Sheryl, try to work on your noise level OK?” With that she walked back to my bed and dropped something a few inches below my hand that was coving my pussy, and she left.

I looked down and there was a pink plastic thing (I didn’t know what it was at that moment). I was going to examine what she dropped, but at the moment I could only think of moving the fingers that were inside me. I started to rub again and quickly was feeling really good. I was trying to stay quiet but couldn’t. I put the pillow back over my face and moved my hand to my other nipple and started to pull on it. A few minutes later I felt the wet again inside me, and this time without an interruption I started to cum. My body was convulsing, like my mother’s had. I was bouncing on my bed and the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt. Water (or whatever) started to flow out of my pussy and along my fingers and onto my sheets. I just kept cumming and I had to stop pulling on my nipple so I could start to breath. I finally started to come down from my climax and still felt great as I continued to finger and rub myself between my legs.

A few minutes later I pulled my wet fingers from my pussy. I brought my finger up to my nose and smelled them; they smelled like my panties had. I figured I should do what my mom did and stuck them into my mouth and cleaned them off. I got the first taste of what other girls and guys would taste from me when they were down there, and I liked it.
As for the vibrator, I will write about that soon.
Bye for now- Sheryl

Great story,love mom stories

rmreading
08-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Thank you for the posting. More importantly, thank you for your service!