PDA

View Full Version : myfriend and her brother

usafslut
05-30-2006, 08:20 AM
Here is a story about one of my first sexual experiences. I was a teenager and had experimented on myself and a few of my friends. But this one night was one to remember.
A friend of mine invited me to sleep at her house as her parents were going to be out real late and her older brother was staying a friend’s house and she didn’t want to be alone. Kathy was really pretty and I had had one other sleep over with her since I had played with other girls, but she was not interested in “pretending.” I figured maybe that is why she invited me over that night.

I went over and we were hanging out when Kathy asks me “Do you like to drink?” I told her I had drank wine and beer but never really “drank”. She takes me down to her basement and there is a bar down there with a big TV. She goes behind the bar like a bar tender and I sat on a stool. She takes out a bottle and pours blackberry brandy into two glasses over ice. It was real sweet but had an after taste that you could tell you were drinking.

After a couple of drinks I am not sure if we were really drunk or mentally we thought we should be. It was fun but the drinking was getting me tired. I suggested that we get into our PJs and come back down. I also wanted to see Kathy naked- I guess I had bi tendencies right from the start. We got up to her room and I just got undressed. She looked at me and said “Sheryl you are such a little slut.” I asked “why, because I don’t mind you seeing me naked?” She said “that and the last time you slept over you wanted to masturbate with me”.” I said “well are you drunk enough to play?” She told me she wasn’t and she got changed but kept her bra and panties on, what a bore I thought. I put on some baby doll PJs I had brought over.

We went back down stairs and had another drink and talked and stuff. Now I know I was buzzing. I think we had another drink and then we back to her room to listen to music and then go to sleep. I made a couple of advances toward her, but she kept blowing me off. I sat down on the bed and she went to the bathroom. I guess I must have passed out or just fallen a sleep- the next thing I knew Kathy was shaking me and I opened my eyes. She said “damn don’t do that I thought you were dead or something.” Kidding around I pretend to pass out again and fell back on the bed. Kathy shook my shoulders and I played dead. She then put her head to my chest listening to my heart I guess, but I thought it was pretty cool as she had her head partially on my boob, so I just pretended to sleep. She again started to shake me. I then heard a door slam and then I heard Kathy leave. I opened my eyes and saw her brother walk down the hall. He explained that he forgot something and wanted to bring it to his friend’s house. Kathy was frantically yelling at him “But you don’t understand I think something is wrong with Sheryl.” Now; I had helped my mom to bed a couple of times after she had drank too much on a date and she defiantly passed out a couple of times, so I just acted like she had been, basically act dead.

Timmy came in and saw me. I had my back on the bed, with my knees at that the edge of the bed, with my legs draped over the sides, with my legs slight parted. “wow- nice look” Timmy said as he came in. Kathy was still yelling “I think she is really sick or something.” Timmy did the same thing that his sister had just done he put his head on my chest. He stood up and said “Kathy you are such a freak, she passed out that is all, she will be fine when she wakes up.” Kathy’s voice calmed down and she “are you sure she is OK?” He said “yes, you have passed out too, you just thought you fell asleep after you drank too much one night.” She was definitely feeling better. I didn’t hear anything for a moment and thought I heard a kiss, but I figured my mind was just drifting.

“Hey!” he said “let’s have some fun.” Kathy asked him what he meant and he asked her is she had ever seen my boobs. She told him, “yes, a couple of hours ago.” I don’t know what kind of reaction he gave her. I was trying to play dead and the booze was making me very mellow- but very horny. The next thing I hear is Timmy say “come-on help me” He started to pull me up to a sitting position and I tried to pull back. Kathy was not helping and then I thought I heard “come-on don’t be jealous I want to see her.” The next thing I know the two of them have a shoulder and are taking my top off. Once it was off they let be fall back onto the bed. I then felt a hand caressing my boob and then my nipple. The brandy was helping me relax enough that I didn’t start to moan. But I could feel my nipple hardening. “great thing about you girls, your body reacts even when you are passed out.” Timmy said. Kathy replied “how many times I have passed out that you have played with me?” He relied “oh a couple.” I thought she was going to scream at him, but she replied with “well next time try to wake me up will you.” I couldn’t believe my ears- I know she had to be kidding, but I thought she was such a prude and yet with her brother she was acting like a little tease.

Timmy then says “Here you play with that one while I play with this one.” She told him no but he asked her again and she did. I had both of my boobs being played with and I could feel myself getting wet. Timmy then said “Suck her long nipple.” Kathy resisted but when he told her to “suck it” she did and I let out a little sigh. Kathy backed away and I guess looked at me- Timmy said “she ain’t going to wake up, she is probably dreaming or something- here lets both do it.” The next thing I know they are both sucking my nipples. I took the chance to open my eyes and I was looking at the top of the two heads on top of my boobs. Tim lifted his head and I closed my eyes quickly. Kathy followed suit.

Timmy then said “her boobs are no where as nice as yours-but those nipples are long, huh?” Kathy just made some little sound. Then Timmy said “take your top off I want to see those pretty tits of yours.” I thought I heard her top come off, and the heard Timmy say “yes, they are so hard I love playing with these.” Kathy then said “you really like them better than Sheryl’s.” he responded “sure.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I knew that Kathy idealized her brother, but I didn’t know she let him play with her tits.
The next words were music to my ears as I was so horny from this. “Let’s take off her bottoms.” Timmy stated. Kathy started to say something, but I don’t think Timmy needed her help. My panties were being pulled off my legs. I then felt hands on my knees and my legs were parted. I suddenly went from horny to scared. I was still a virgin and hoped this didn’t go to far.
Timmy then said “nice pussy huh sis?” She gave a cool “I guess” as a response. I heard a zipper and then heard Timmy say “here suck my dick and get me wet and hard.” “Timmy you are not thinking what I think you are?” she stated and continued “she is virgin, you can’t do this.” “How do you know she is?” he asked. “She told me” she replied. “Have you told her you aren’t?” he asked smugly. I could wait to hear this one.

“No, but that’s different- no one has seen me with a guy” she replied. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I thought Kathy was a big time prude and now I find out she is fucking her brother. But now I was hoping that she was my best friend and wouldn’t let him fuck me, though I was so horny I don’t think I would have minded at all.
Kathy then said “here I’ll find out.” With that I felt my labia being parted with two fingers and then another, I guess from her other hand, I had never done this method to myself, using both hands like this. I then felt her finger enter my pussy- I wanted to moan but started to tighten my teeth so prevent it. She ran her finger around my insides for a moment and then proclaimed “sorry bro, her hymen is still intact.”

It was quiet for a moment and then he said “Well let me put the head in so I can feel someone’s pussy besides yours.” There were some jealous comments for a minute or two and some comments back, till Kathy said “OK, I have an idea” I then felt her finger slide back inside me and then out. “Here” she said “her hymen is this far from the top… it looks like you can put it in this far- I am going to put my hand here below the head of your dick and I will control you.” He agreed and a moment later I felt his legs against my thighs and then pressure on my swollen labia and then felt them part. I don’t know I didn’t scream, or how I didn’t end the charade and wake up, but I didn’t.

The top of his cock was inside me, my first. His sister was moving it from side to side and I think she was smart enough not to let him pump into me. After only a few moments she pulled his dick out. “Hey” he said “why so quick?” She told him “I don’t know how long I can control you, being the stud you are, plus I am horny as hell!” He then said “lick her pussy juice off me.” I then heard sucking noise. I figured they were not looking at me and I opened my eyes very slightly and saw the two of them at the end of the bed. Timmy was looking down at his sister as she took his dick in and out of her mouth. I was looking at my first dick, but could not see the entire thing. A few moments later she took him out of her mouth and I could see it all. She looked up and said “do me Timmy” and she stood up and took of the rest of her clothes. His head started to turn towards me and I closed my eyes again.

“Look sis I am ready to pop and I don’t think I should put it in you, I have another idea” he said. I then felt him climb up on the bed next to me. “What are you doing” she asked. “I am going to cum over her lips and when she wakes up she can try to figure out what happened.” I thought that was a hot idea but Kathy yelled “no you can’t do that, No Timmy.” But she couldn’t stop his body as suddenly I felt a spray across my face and a few gobs on my lips. I don’t know how I didn’t move, the booze was definitely keeping me mellow.

Timmy got up off the bed and told his sister it had been fun, but he needed to get back to the party. Kathy tried to convince him to stay but I heard him jumping down the stairs and the door slam. I kept my eyes closed not knowing where she was. I could feel Timmy’s cum on my lips and one glob sliding down my face and onto the bed.
I then heard Kathy- “well we can’t really leave you like this, can we Sheryl?” she was talking in a very sexy voice and she continued “I can’t really leave his cum on you—and look at you with your legs spread apart just waiting for some guy to fuck you, or some girl to dive her tongue into you. You know I was almost hoping that my brother was going to command me to lick you. I have never done it and maybe I will give it try after I lick the cum off your face.” I felt her get up on the bed and then lick my face in a couple of spots, I couldn’t not react to that.. it was tickling me too much. She leaned in again and when her tongue hit my cheek I opened my eyes and in a very sedate way said “Hi there.” Kathy pulled her head back with a start. I could have yelled at her like “what are doing” but instead took the mellow approach.

“Were you trying to kiss me?” I asked. “Um…um…um…. Yes, I guess I was” she replied. I felt the cum on my lips but ignored it hoping she would figure she had to kiss me to get it off. I looked at her and said “you know I have fingered two other girls and rubbed naked bodies with a couple more, but that is really all I have done. I never kissed one, but I would like to try. It took a moment but Kathy leaned into me and kissed me on my lips and then she used her tongue and ran them across my lips. Before she could get her tongue to far back into her mouth I picked my head up and kissed her and put my tongue into her mouth. The two of us started to French, sharing the cum on the tips of our tongues.

As we were kissing I let my hand travel along her back and down to her butt. I broke the kiss and said “you’re naked?” She just smiled at me, and lifted herself on her arms. I smiled “nice boobs.” She smiled back and said “your’s aren’t bad either.” She moved down me a bit and had her head positioned over my nipple- she looked t me and asked “do you mind?” I told her “not at all, I was just dreaming of them being sucked” and she started to suck my nipple. I didn’t want to put her on the spot and ask how I had gotten naked, I was enjoying what she was doing to me. I finally got a chance to moan and pant. After a minute or two she left my nipples and was moving south. She looked at me and said “would you like me too?” I responded with “I’ve never done that but sure.” I moved up the bed so I was on top of it, as I slid up Kathy just stuck out her tongue and let it leave a trail down my belly. I stopped when her tongue was a few inches from my clit and waited for a moment, she looked up at me and I smiled at her and then moved up a few more inches. She started to lick me and I started experiencing my first oral event. I was hot as hell and it didn’t take her long to get me very close to a climax, I figured this was the best time to not think much and said “I would love to do that to you before I cum.” She responded with, “we can do it at the same time” and she positioned herself in a 69 position. She lowered her pussy to my face and went back to work on me. A few moments later I was licking my first pussy and not long after that I was cumming like I had never cum before.
I think we ate each other to 3 or 4 climaxes before we stopped, put our PJs back on and went to sleep. Over the following weeks we spent a lot of time at each others houses after school.
I will write some other time about another sleep over and Timmy being a bigger part of it.
Sheryl

teenladuk20
05-30-2006, 09:26 AM
excellent story!!

JackBNimble
05-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Great story! Thanks!!!

sarahgetswet
06-20-2006, 02:53 AM
Another hottie:an :an

cheekygirl668
06-20-2006, 03:05 AM
got me wet............

windwalker
06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
very nice story

Adavid
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
awesome story!!!!!!!!! please make sequal

impulse
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Great store, make more chapters!

cactuscock
09-07-2007, 07:51 AM
good story

footslave
08-28-2008, 06:26 PM
great story

coolguy010
08-29-2008, 01:13 AM
that was amazing

hazel-eyed boy
08-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Great story. Can't wait for the next part.

badlt3
09-19-2008, 08:50 PM
amazing story

dr.bob
09-20-2008, 10:14 AM
very cool story...thanks

SupremeLegate
11-13-2008, 09:28 AM
Great story, I have looked and looked but I guess a second part never came about.

avxas
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Good story

Readofsorts
02-16-2009, 12:20 AM
Your stories always turn me on, thanks.

ncraiders
02-16-2009, 02:26 AM
great story

ironeagle2
02-16-2009, 05:04 PM
good storie cant wait to see what happens next

jonwkn
02-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Such naughty girls! Thanks for sharing.

kunyuk
02-17-2009, 10:53 PM
i love it :luvlove:

phogga
03-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Hot story.

nosleeves21
03-28-2009, 04:04 PM
plz continue

frankjohnmoore
03-29-2009, 09:20 PM
can,t find part 2 but this was a great stoty.

donaldt69
03-30-2009, 09:03 PM
very awesome story

spuddster
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
very hot

nonameairman
04-09-2009, 11:48 PM
nice read, very pleasant read

spuddster
04-13-2009, 12:05 AM
damn

lazystoner87
04-15-2009, 01:23 PM
great story, looking forward to more

ratedrko88
04-19-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the addition. I was very turned on

plys24
04-24-2009, 10:32 AM
is there more?

icqwerty
04-25-2009, 12:00 PM
thanks, very hot

Rum
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
VERY cool story. Although at times I was a little confused I liked the delivery and pace. The spelling and diction had a few problems but were easily overlooked. Thanks!

nosleeves21
05-20-2009, 03:03 PM
continue?

anomity
05-20-2009, 03:14 PM
hope to hear more soon!!!

ViperLord
05-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Awsome story :D verry well writen

Kriss.45
09-29-2009, 01:38 AM
Love the story wish to hear the rest of it!

safegent
09-29-2009, 08:51 AM
very hot story I am looking forward to hearing more about it and your further adventures with Timmy.

g14929
10-17-2009, 12:06 AM
nice

Don't_Panic
06-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Hot story

scfurhunter
06-24-2010, 03:08 PM
awesome story

Barek
06-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Very hot story. But, no part 2?

impulse
06-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Wow! Just read this again. USAFslut always deilvers

terryrayc
07-01-2010, 06:02 PM
very nice

kernalsprinkle
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
damn i love this site so much!

BlackRose
07-09-2010, 06:25 AM
nice story

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:46 AM
great! keep it coming

cicero33
09-21-2010, 05:37 AM
great story

corey_cum
10-02-2010, 06:19 PM
wow! Hot!

hdford70
10-04-2010, 08:45 AM
very good story

Lv2cpsy
10-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Great story! It got me going, not to mention very hot and hard!

Schnepfe
12-21-2010, 08:14 PM
thanks

looluu
12-22-2010, 02:41 PM
AWESOME STUFF,need the rest of the story & quickly

jawew
12-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Awesome

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 10:40 AM
great story

XC47
12-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Hot story I liked it :-)

Sphinx144
01-04-2011, 11:31 AM
this story made me my dick so rigid

mh1987
01-14-2011, 07:42 PM
thanks

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:27 AM
so hard right now

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:21 PM
very good story

kell9962
06-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Very nice 1st part cant wait to read the rest

sbumpire4
07-17-2011, 07:51 AM
good story

loveall1
07-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Love all these friend/incest stories. Thanks

loobinator69
04-09-2012, 07:31 PM
great story, the buildup is really good, and the characters were written phenomenally.

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:24 PM
great story. Thanks!

oceanbabiegirl
05-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Nice story thanks!

nudistdude
05-25-2012, 11:53 PM
great story, please write more chapters

Marlene38EE
05-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Nicely written, good detail and reads well!! Looking fwd to more when your Muse takes you and you add another installment!! :-)

chren49
04-26-2013, 08:22 AM
worth the read