PDA

View Full Version : Are You Afraid of the Dick? : The Tale of Jason Lewis

Blackroses
06-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Are You Afraid of the Dick?

Jason started the fire, and awaited his friends to join him at the campsite for another meeting of the Erotic Stories Committee. He heard the bushes rustle, and thought they all were making their way through when he heard someone whisper to him, “Jace! Jace, over here!” the voice called out.

Jason finally spotted where it was coming from, and headed towards that part of the campsite. “Dave? David, is that you?” Jason called out to him.

“Yeah dude.” David answered. Jason finally spotted him inside a bunch of bushes.

“What’s wrong dude?”

“I’ve got a problem man.” David said.

“It finally fell off eh?” Jason jokingly asked.

“Shut up. I was supposed to go tonight, but I’m blocked. I haven’t written a story all week.” David explained.

“Oh that sucks.”

“I know. What can I do?” David anxiously questioned. Before Jason could reply, he heard the giggling of Erin and Alicia as they came through to the campsite together. David and Jason came out to join them.

“Hey guys! Who’s up tonight?” Erin asked.

“Ummm…” David stuttered.

“Guys, I’ve got a story that I’ve been meaning to get off my chest for a while. If it’s alright with Dave, can I take your place tonight?” Jason asked.

“Hell yeah!” David cheered, “I mean…ummm, sure.” Everyone took their seats around the campsite, and listened anxiously to Jason tell his story.

“If you knew that your child was keeping a dangerous secret from you, and you found out about it. What would you do? What lengths would you go through to get them to change? My story tonight is my real story. The story of what happened to me before this group even came about. Submitted for the approval…of the Erotic Stories Committee…I call this story…”

The Tale of Jason Lewis

Janet Lewis is a mother of three. Two boys, and one daughter; she’s a single mother working, and right now she was heading off to work, but before she could leave she had to check in on her eldest son Jason to make sure he was alright before she left. She’d never let her other kids know, but Jason was her favorite child. As much as she hated to admit that to herself, she knew it to be true. Janet called for her son, but didn’t get an answer, so she decided to go to his room, and see if he was there.

As Janet loomed closer to her son’s door, she could hear a lot of heavy panting, and moaning from his room. Her heart began to pound in fear that maybe her son was having sex with a girl in his room. Her fear instantly turned to anger as she thought to herself ‘How dare he have sex in my house!’

Even still, she progressed forward to his bedroom door, and knocked on it. She heard several more grunts, and then finally, a response, “Yes?” her son questioned.

“Jason, what are you doing in there?” she asked, binging on yelling.

“N-nothing mom. D-do you need me or something?” Jason replied.

“No, I just wanted to let you know I was leaving for work.” She answered, as she went to turn the doorknob on her son’s door. Jason didn’t realize that he hadn’t locked his door, and his mother walked in to see him naked behind his best friend Trent fucking him in the ass. Janet paused in dead shock at the sight. Jason and Trent quickly shot up, and fumbled around for their clothes as they both tried to apologize incessantly and simultaneously. “Oh My God!” Janet lightly whispered, and covered her mouth to keep from puking. She quickly rushed out of her son’s room, and headed out the door for work.
Jason fell back onto the bed, and covered his face with his hands. Knowing that he was in deep when his mom came back home. Not only was he having sex in his mother’s house, but it was with a guy, and it was unprotected, and she caught them. As the day went on, Jason continued to think of reasons as to why he would be in more trouble. All he could do was fear what would happen later that day. He wasn’t even sure if he knew how to explain what happened to his mother.

“My baby, I can’t believe it. My son is gay!” Janet finally screamed out as she got into the car on her way home from work. She tried her best to block out the events she witnessed earlier today. First, she turned on the radio to her favorite station, but it didn’t help as they were discussing Gay History, and all the contributions made my people of homosexual or lesbian preference. Janet quickly changed the station, but the song that was playing was by Elton John, who is an out-of-the-closet homosexual. She changed the station again, and there was a debate on the standings of Gay Marriage. The debate was so intense that Janet couldn’t believe how much people hated the idea of homosexual couples.

Her stomach doubled over, she couldn’t believe the anguish she was feeling because if her son was gay, it meant that a lot of people around the world would hate him, or take away many of his rights and liberties. No matter what, she wouldn’t let that happen. She had to help her son. She had to change him. No matter what, she had to make him change his ways, so that society would accept him, and not hate him for his sexual preference. After going through many scenarios in her head, there was one that continued to pop into her mind, ‘Fuck him! Fuck him yourself!’

Janet nearly shouted at herself to let that thought out of her head, but it continued to rear it’s ugly head until she got to the house. By this time, she wasn’t even sure if it was her mind talking or her body. Jason was her favorite. By now, his sister was at her friends’ house, and his younger brother was asleep. She could easily get to him, but no. No…no…no. It was wrong to even think this way, it was terribly wrong, but she had to save her son at all costs. Janet hurried into the house, and put her things down. When she entered the living room, she found her son sitting on the couch in front of the television.

Janet copped a seat next to her son, and for a few moments, they sat in silence. Finally, Jason broke the awkward moment, “Mom, I’m sor-”
“Are you gay?” Janet interrupted.

“I…”Jason’s voice cracked, “I-I think so.” He managed out. Janet hung her head in sadness.

“So…you have sex with guys?” she asked, “Has any of them ever…” she paused, “You know?”

Jason felt his head hang in admitting this to his mother, “Yes Mom. I’ve been screwed up the ass before.” He mustered out. Janet turned her head away from her son. Anger and guilt flooded her face. Tears were trying to break through, but she fought them off.

“Who?” she asked.

“Mom?” Jason complained, but Janet sternly looked at him awaiting a reply.

Jason could barely get the words out as he said them, “Uncle Marcus.” He admitted.

“What??!!” Janet flew into a rage behind her son’s words. She couldn’t believe her own brother had fucked her son. And ultimately made him this way. “Jason, I’m sorry. I really am. I…I don’t know what to say.” Janet finished. She covered her face with her hands, and hunched over.

“Please don’t be mad Mom. I’ll do anything, just please don’t be mad at me.” Jason pleaded.

Janet raised herself up, and removed her hands from her face, “I’m not mad Jason, but…I don’t know if I like this. You should know how hard it is for someone who’s homosexual to get ahead in life. Do you really want to be held back just because of your sexual preference?” Janet asked.

“No…I guess not.”

“Well, then…we’re just going to have to do something about it.” Janet stated, “Have you ever looked at a woman, or been with a woman Jason?”

“Only once.” Jason replied.
“What happened?” Janet asked.

“I’d rather not say.” Jason replied.

“Ok, well. What if we tried to get you to try it again?” Janet suggested.

“With who?”

Janet stalled on his question for minutes on end. Her morality told her that what she wanted to say was against everything she knew, but curiosity was getting the better of her in that moment, and before she could hold it back, she said it, “With me.”

Jason’s eyes widened at his mother’s suggestion, and as he looked at her; he could see she was serious. “But…Mom?”

“You did it with your Uncle, why not me?” Janet stated. Jason looked over the figure of his mother. She was a statuesque woman with a full wide bosom, a tight abdomen, and a luscious plump butt that he was looking at intently in this moment. His mother was only 32 years old, and still had a rather sleek figure. Jason felt his dick rise in his pants at the thought of it. It was obvious that the thought of fucking his own mother had intrigued him severely. Janet started to remove her clothes in front of her son. First her black halter-top, revealing the shapely curves of her 42C size breasts. Jason felt his dick leap in his pants.

Then, Janet slipped out of her black knee length skirt to show off the sultry shape of her defined hips and legs. She stood in front of him in nothing, but her white lace bra and panties, which looked incredibly alluring to her son. Jason’s heart was pounding loudly in his ear. He began to tremble all over involuntarily. Janet strutted closer to her son seductively. Making sure she accentuated ever curvature of her body as she did so. Jason sat on the couch in shorts. Janet tugged at the shorts until they were around Jason’s ankles. He was in too much shock to stop now, and he had to agree that he was enjoying this experience.

Janet fell to her knees before her son and clenched his throbbing penis in her hand. She licked from the shaft up to the head, and then completely engulfed his young cock. Jason’s body shook in massive delight. It was a miracle that he didn’t blow his load right there. Janet sucked dick like a pro. Her tongue skills put many of the guys Jason fooled around with to shame. But this…this was his very own mother. His mother was sucking his cock as if she didn’t know him. As if it were life or death. Jason placed his hand on the back of his mother’s head and fed her his cock. His eyes rolled to the back of his head from the suction she was giving him. Jason reached down, and pulled one of his mom’s tits out of her bra, and cupped it. Janet’s nipples were the softest things he’d ever felt in his life. Her areolas were dark and gorgeous. Looking at them nearly sent Jason over the edge. The realization that he was fondling his mother was almost too much to bear.

Janet finally pulled her mouth off of her son’s cock, and stood up. Jason looked up at her intently. Knowing somewhere that this was wrong, but still hoping it would go further. Janet removed her bra completely, and then slipped out of her panties. She bent down, and grabbed her son’s hard dick, then looked him square in the eye. “Would you like to fuck me?” she asked.

Jason could barely breathe, much less talk. He muttered out, “Ye-yes, so very much.”

Janet squeezed his cock a little more, “Do you really want to fuck me? Do you really want to fuck your own mother?” she asked him. Jason could only grunt a reply. “Would you cum in me, would you impregnate your own mother?” Janet asked seductively. Her vice grip on her son’s dick at him biting his bottom lip trying to keep from exploding his load all over the living room. Janet released her son’s dick, and moved towards the couch. She laid down, and spread her legs wide for her son. “Go ahead, fuck it!’ Janet stated.

Jason pulled out of his shorts, and hurried on top of his mother. His dick raged in agony to get inside of her. Without much hesitation, Jason slipped his 9-inch dick inside of his mother, and didn’t waste any time fucking her. Janet squealed at her son’s penetration. Jason grunted fiercely as his dick stabbed and thrust his mother’s supple wet pussy. Jason mouth found his mother’s breasts; he sucked them like he was a baby again. His dick felt like home inside his mother’s twat. Janet squeezed her son’s ass to force him inside of her further. “Oh yeah! Fuck yeah!” Janet screamed, “Fuck your mother baby! Fuck the pussy you came out of!”

Janet’s encouragement only added fuel to the already blazing fire inside of Jason. He proceeded to ravish his mother like a common street-whore. Feeding her his cock rapidly, and then teasing her with it. “Oh shit! Damn, this pussy tight!” Jason screamed. He grabbed his mother’s legs, and put them over his shoulders. He continued to fuck his mother sideways. Her screams filling the room mixed with Jason’s satisfied moans. He fucked his mother so hard it was almost to the point of raping her. Jason’s grabbed her by her hair, and plundered her with his cock. Her pussy squeezed his cock like no man’s ass ever had before.

Janet’s nails were digging into her son’s back fiercely, and he still wasn’t letting up. Janet offered even more encouragement as Jason began to slow down. They locked eyes momentarily, and Janet said to her son, “I want you to cum in me. Don’t stop until you’ve got every last drop out. I want you to get me pregnant.” She said.

Jason nodded as he picked up the pace and fucked his mother to her hearts content. He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock as she received her orgasm. The feel of it sent Jason over the edge. His balls tightened and he began to fill his mother with every bit of semen he had in his body. They both screamed loudly at the same time. Jason wasn’t sure if he could even get his mother pregnant, but he sure didn’t mind trying. It must’ve been 9 or 10 full-bodied spurts of cum that went into Janet from her son. He finally relaxed on her chest, and slowly slipped his dick out of her sopping cunt.

For both of them, there was never anything that had ever felt that good. They both couldn’t contain it, and the emotion brought both of them to tears.
“Oh my god, what have I done?” Janet said aloud through her tears.

“It’s okay Mom. I really enjoyed it.” Jason said trying to comfort his mother.

“I know baby.” Janet replied trying to compose herself, “But we can’t ever do this again, you know that, right?” she asked.

Deep down Jason probably knew it was true, but didn’t want to admit it, and his face showed that. “But what if I….” Janet knew what he was going to say, so she cut him off right there.

“You didn’t get me pregnant.” She said, “I’ve been on the pill for a long time. You don’t have to worry.” Jason’s head hung in sadness. Maybe it was wrong, but secretly he wanted to inseminate his mother. He wanted her to have his child, as sick as that may sound. “I hope I helped you though.” Janet said.

“Yeah Mom, I think you did. But I feel bad because I wasn’t entirely truthful with you.” Jason stated.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not really gay Mom. I’m Bi.” Jason stated.

“So you’ve had sex with girls more than once?” Janet asked.

“Yes, but now I don’t think I’ll be able to. Every girl I sleep with will remind me of you.” Jason said.

“If it keeps you from being outcast and ridiculed, then that’s fine by me. But you can never tell anyone what happened, ok?” Janet asked.

“Sure mom. I love you.”

“I love you too son.”

The End

The entire campsite sat in amazed silence. All of their faces completely pale with unbelievable excitement. Finally, Erin broke the silence, “Wow.”

“Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me too.” David joined in.

“That was a really powerful story Jace.” Alicia admitted.

“Yeah definitely.” Erin chimed.

“Thanks guys! I finally feel comfortable enough to share it with you.” Jason stated.

“Just one question, because I’ve seen your Mom; have you two had sex again since then?” David asked.

“No.” Jason plainly answered. He stood up, and grabbed the bucket of water, and poured it over the flame. “ I declare this meeting of the Erotic Stories Committee closed. Til next time guys.”

davesmistress
06-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Another great story Blackroses....glad to see you didnt leave us after all...but if you had it would have been understandable....

Thanks

Blackroses
06-14-2006, 07:08 AM
Thanks Dave. I think I'm doing better now. I hope I wont have to leave, and if I do, hopefully, I'll be able to stay away. This might become an addiction, and thats just not healthy. PEACE

jetage
06-04-2009, 09:24 AM
wonderful