PDA

View Full Version : Dream or Soon to Be Reality...1 & 2

LuvToSuck
06-11-2006, 09:36 AM
This is the first time that I have tried to write a story and I look forward to the comments.

This is a true story and if you like, I will finish describing the dream that had me waking up so wet and horny.

Backgroud Info

We have been friends for 4 years and our friendship has grown over those years. We went from casual talk, to teasing, to sharing some of our secret fantasies. Sometimes the sexual tension would be so thick between us that I was glad that he lived so far away. I knew that if he lived closer, I would be over at his place satisfying our carnal pleasures. It was finally happening, he was coming to town on business. It was still a week away but I was already excited about seeing him and also a little nervous.

Story
It was Sunday morning and I had just been awoken by a very exciting dream.

We had seen each other earlier in the day at work and arranged to have dinner together. I had just arrived at his hotel room to pick him up to go out to dinner. He opened the door and I noticed that he was still in work clothes. He says, hi and tells me to come on in. Immediately he is apologizing that he is running late. I wave him off saying no problem. I give him a hug and kiss telling him to take his time that I will just relax. I go sit on the bed and watch him get some clothes out. He smiles at me and asks if it is okay if he takes a quick shower. No problem I say.

I watch him go into the bathroom and heard the water start. Giving him a few minutes to be sure that he is in the shower, I crack open the door and see him lathering himself with his back towards me. Slipping off my cloths I quietly enter the room. I am so excited because this is one of our fantasies that we have shared previously.

I open the shower door and he turns around a little startled. He smiles but asks me what I am doing. Just making sure that you get everything nice and clean, I say smiling. Taking the washcloth from him, I get to work on cleaning is body. Working my way down to his now hard cock, I lather it up good and give it a couple of strokes. Hearing him let out a low moan, move to his balls, and then through to his ass. He lets out a little gasp and I smile up at him. I rinse out the washcloth while rinsing his cock, balls and ass. Dropping to my knees, I slip his cock in my mouth. He grabs my head and rams it in my throat and gives it a couple of strokes. Telling me to suck it deep bitch. He lets go of my head and I release his cock and he begs me to suck it some more. I tell him that I have to make sure everything is clean and start to lick his balls. I move in between his legs so he has to give me more room and he gasps as my tongue darts to his asshole and rims it. Completely satisfied that everything is clean, I stand up and he seems disappointed. I turn my back to him and press my ass against his hard cock as he grabs my tits and squeezes my nipples. He knows that I love this and I let out a moan.

Why don’t you go dry off and I will finish in here? He leaves and I notice that he is watching me clean myself. I finish rinsing off and exit the shower. He is sitting on the sink, smiling at me. I laugh asking if he likes what he sees. He takes the towel and kisses me passionately as he starts to dry me off. Satisfied that I am dry enough he reaches down to finger my pussy and finds it dripping wet. I moan as a finger slides in and gently strokes my hot pussy. Taking his hand, I lead him to the bed and lay down. He joins me and I ask him if he will let me have some fun with him. As he is laughing, he teasingly rolls to his back, spreads his arms and tells me to go ahead. I hop on his chest, grabbing a couple of his ties; I put one around his head covering his eyes. He moans, knowing that this is one of his fantasies he has shared with me previously. He is taken by surprise though when I grab his arms and tie his wrists together and then sitting on his arms I tie them to the bed frame. I slide back down his body and lay on top of him. I kiss him passionately and I can feel his cock at the entrance to my hot pussy. He is trying to buck and reach it. I laugh in his ear tell him that he will have to wait. I move down a little more and rub his cock on my slit letting my juices run on his cock, I whisper in his ear….Can you feel my hot pussy juice dripping on your hard cock? He lets out a moan and begs me to fuck him. I slide down and lick my pussy juice off his cock but not letting it slide into my mouth. I move to his balls and he is now moaning. I then take his cock and he is saying oh yea…fuck me but I put a cock ring around his hard pulsing cock and he just grunts. I get off the bed and move around to where his hands are and tell him to put two fingers up. I then straddle them and slide my hot wet pussy on his fingers……fucking his fingers. I tell him to talk nasty to me.

Should I finish the story?

davesmistress
06-18-2006, 08:43 PM
I am terribly sorry to have missed your story...Yes please continue It is very good for your first effort.

After all I like being in charge myself and on top.....hee hee heee

mcholdrguy
06-19-2006, 02:18 AM
Mmmm.....and please don't leave out any of the "talk nasty to me"!

cheekygirl668
06-19-2006, 03:04 AM
how could l have let this one slip by without responding............please continue..........

justalukin
06-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah please let us have all of it!!!

LuvToSuck
06-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Thanks to those that remarked on my first story. I hope you enjoy part 2.

You will want to read the first part to understand part 2.

He starts out with, Ooooohhhh, you are a hot fucking slut today. Look at all that wet hot pussy juice dripping from your pussy on my fingers. He tells me to rub my tits and I do. He demands me to tell him if my nipples are rock hard. I moan, oh yes you prick. He tells me to pull and twist them. I do and moan a little. He goes, oh yea….I feel your pussy squeezing my fingers. You are one horny slut today. I look down and his fingers and hands are covered in my pussy juice. I lift my pussy off his fingers and he tells me not to go. I ask him what he wants me to do with my hot pussy as I bend over and suck my pussy juice off his fingers. He moans and tells me that he wants to lick my pussy dry and he wants me to suck the cum out of his rock hard cock and swallow it like the whore he knows that I am.

As I get on him in a 69 position and place my head on his leg with his cock head right at my mouth, I ask him “Is that any way to talk to me you prick?” He just grunts and starts begging me to suck him. I laughed and tell him that if he does a good job licking me I will suck him dry. I blow my hot breath on his cock and lower my pussy onto his face and he goes to work. As starts by shoving his tongue in my pussy and darting it in and out. It wasn’t long till he had me moaning. I could see the precum dripping out of his cock and I reached out and licked it off. I noticed that his cock jumped. He moaned as his tongue finds my clit. I felt myself starting to grind into his face as his tongue moves from my clit to down and back up again. As his mouth clamps my entire pussy and nibbles my clit, I let out a low moan and came all over his face. Grinding my pussy into his face and telling him to lick it u prick…..lick it dry. As I finish cumming I grab his cock and ram it in my mouth deep throating him. He bucks and I hear him grunt….surprised by the sudden movement. He cock twitches in my mouth, needing release. I ease it out a little and suck on all of it. Feeling it throb I start to stroke it in and out at an unbelievable slow pace. He is begging me take off that cock ring and fuck him with my mouth. Picking up the pace a little I take some faster strokes, knowing that it won’t be long till he gives me that sweet cum. I fondle his balls and then slide a finger down to his ass. He gasps as it enters his asshole. I take off the cock ring and ram his rock hard cock down my throat. My throat grabs his cock and squeezes down on it and feels that first load of cum squirt right down my throat. As I fight to swallow it my throat squeezes down on his cock and it twitches. He grunts and calls me a fucking slut and tells me to swallow it all. I ease his cock out a little and take a couple more strokes, catching the rest of his cum in my mouth. I squeeze his cock with my lips, sucking all of it. I am thinking….damn what a big fucking load. I suck his cock dry, letting it slip out of my mouth. I sit up releasing his blindfold. Smiling I open my mouth and show him what a big load of cum he had. He smiles and tells me to swallow it like a good slut. I smile and swallow all of it. I rub my tits thinking…well he is all tied up…I wonder what I should do next. After leaning down and kissing him passionately,
I whisper in his ear, was I a good little slut or do you need to punish me?

davesmistress
06-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Thanks luvtosuck....nice addition to part 1......sounds like it may continue?

Scorpio8
06-24-2006, 05:38 PM
There's no lack of intensity in the sexual side of
the story that's for sure.

I like your style of writting.

Just some advice, it will help to make reading
easier by breaking things down into manageable
paragraphs.

It will also give more depth to the characters
and the story by using descriptive terminology.

Using all five senses you can describe what
something looks like, how it feels, smells etc.

Use of words that create vivid imagery as well
goes a long way to really adding a massive punch
to an already torrid tale.

Just a few suggestions to use if you feel
so inclined.

I like your work and feel you have a nice
flair for things

freedom37803
06-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Great addition to the first part! You've definatly got some talent!

Can't wait to read part 3!

LuvToSuck
06-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the encouragement.

freedom37803
06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Nothing but the truth!

impulse
06-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Please post more chapters!

Gumi_Bear
06-28-2006, 12:05 AM