PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day offering

mcholdrguy
06-13-2006, 05:35 AM
The Trunk

I was going to have to sell my old homestead in a few months and I dreaded the job of cleaning the storage areas – especially the attic.

I know, I know…. You eBay-ers are already salivating over the ‘treasures’ that are probably lurking up there amongst old clothes and papers and old toys. [The eBay-ers are now sobbing!] But, in my mind it is all junk and even reminders of better days gone by.

So, when a local high school club was hoping to earn some money doing odd jobs I contacted the advisor and early this Saturday morning two peppy young girls were on the porch of the old place as I was driving up.

The way that girls dress these days!! I had seen such outfits when I shopped at the mall but as ‘work clothes’, well, my eyes could hardly miss the bare tummies and the silky strands of what must be tiny thongs peeking over their jeans and the little tight T shirts……… I had to think for a moment what the task was for these hunnies…

I went up to the attic first. The girls followed with wide eyes. We opened all the windows that would open and a nice warm spring breeze flowed through the space.

The first stuff to go was old moth-eaten bedding. There had even been mice living in them but these girls [probably 16 or 17] didn’t flinch an inch.

Next was a big old trunk with all kinds of stuff. I set the girls to work sorting out the trunk and [like too many ‘old guys’] I had to get downstairs quickly to take one of the, seemingly, 100’s of leaks a day. Also, seemingly, at the worst possible time or place!

I was standing behind a shed with a relieved look on my face when I suddenly remembered what was in the bottom of that trunk!

Many years ago I had a very special relationship with my only daughter. We would play lots of sexy games and our favorite was ‘panty play’. We had an old hat box filled with silky panties. Some of these were vintage for even those days.

Our play always began when one of us would hide a suggestive note in the box attached to a particular pair of silky undies. My sweet daughter would find the note when she was in the mood and wear the panties and we would act out the fantasy on the note. All through her teen years we had sensual, orgasmic, secret, naughty fun.

But right now, as the last of my urgent need was dribbling away I remembered that that hat box was in the very trunk that these young girls were sorting. I remembered with trepidation that many of the fantasy notes were still in the box, as well. As I rushed back to the attic I had visions of cops and scandal as two terrified teen girls stared into the local TV cameras sobbing things like “awful”, “Gross”, “…burns in hell”.

As I quietly approached the top of the last set of stairs I was greeted by quite another scene! Cindy, the lovely brunette, was sitting on an old settee with her jeans on the floor and a pair of the silky panties on and reading…”…so my sweet sexy Daddy, I hope that we will have some fun tonight! I will wear these pink old panties and I hope that you will want to caress my little cunt like you have done so many times. I think that I will want to sit on your hard cock and rub these panties [with me in them of course!!] up and down as you say naughty things to me and we both have nice climaxes”

Cindy was rubbing her pussy through the silky crotch and said, ”Hey! These must be before that extra layer of cotton was in panties!”

Kim, a lovely Asian girl, was pulling on a lavender pair and looking at herself in the old dusty mirror. Oh! The memories that this scene brought back. It even brought back a reaction in my old cock that I had given up hoping for.

Cindy had another letter and said, “Listen to this! This is dated almost today’s date but a long time ago! ‘Dear Daddy, tomorrow is Father’s Day and I wanted to make you very happy! I know that we have never really done IT and I think I am ready. Come into the attic when you find this letter and I will be in your favorite panties and you can take them off your little girl and you can slide your….’ Cindy stopped with a gasp.”

Kim giggled.” Let’s act that out and see what the old man does!”

Cindy whispered, “What if the shock kills him?”

Just then they heard me clear my throat and I appeared above the last step. They didn’t have time to pull on their jeans if they had wanted to.

Cindy began, “Hi Daddy! I am ready for you Daddy! Do you like me in these pink panties? Do you want to take them off, Daddy? Do you want to do IT , Daddy? Do you want to fuck your naughty little teen girl?

My old cock was sliding down the leg of my overalls. Kim silently slid up behind me and slid her tiny hand into the button gap of my overalls and found my hardening cock. “Mmm! Cindy, I think our naughty Daddy likes our surprise!”

“Tomorrow is Father’s Day, Daddy! We want to give you your present early!”

I was staring at these two sweet girls and at the soft silky material covering their willing teen pussies and I was back in the 50’s with my own sweet daughter.

“Yes, yes,…yesssssss!” I whispered as I came near the settee. I felt Kim un-do the straps of my overalls at the same tome I lowered my face to those silky panties of long ago. Cindy thrust her horny cunt into my face and I felt Kim hold and begin to stroke my cock. Any visions of ‘film at 11’ was obliterated from my brain as the blood all went to my cock.

“Take them off, Daddy! Don’t you want to take these old panties off and fuck me?” Cindy somehow knew the very words that echoed in this attic so long ago.

‘Yes Baby! Yes, Daddy has waited so long to fuck your sweet cunt!”

I lowered my self to the settee and I felt Kim’s hand stroke and guide my cock. Cindy boosted her young ass of and with one tug I had those old panties off and in the next moment I was buried in the tightest wettest hottest and most forbidden teen cunt…….!

“Oh Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!” Cindy gasped and Kim moaned….

Kim whispered in my ear, “We are on the pill, ‘Daddy’ cum in her cunt!”

Just then Cindy moaned, “Oh Daddy!!!!!” and I grunted, “Baby Girl!” and I could hear Kim gasp and I saw her hand wiggling in the panties she had chosen for this re-enactment of history.

Orgasms echoed around that old attic space like they had’nt done for fifty some-odd years. I was thinking that if this does ‘kill him’ I would definitely die happy!

We didn’t get much real work done that Saturday morning. The girls offered to come back next Saturday….if I live……..!

davesmistress
06-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Excellent as always Mcholdrguy....thanks

freedom37803
06-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Wonderful story! Thanks!

Yetzwu
03-22-2009, 12:22 PM
I like it , thank you for posting it ;yr;

RobinaAmiR
09-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Nice...

maleman
09-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks for offering hope for some of us "old Fuckers"!

How about doing a story for each pair of panties!

d_e_k_r_o
09-11-2009, 01:23 AM
great story

phogga
09-14-2009, 12:19 AM
hot story

susie
09-15-2009, 04:26 PM
so very hot. .thank you:)

Deuder2511
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Wow! this is really sexy. thanks

crzy67
09-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Very nice.

frankjohnmoore
09-28-2009, 02:09 AM
nice story, thanks

rmreading
12-19-2010, 05:08 AM
An interesting and enjoyable way to bridge the generation gap... Thanks for sharing your work!

xsara170
12-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Love it feeling very horny now

ryouez69
12-24-2010, 06:15 AM
nice