PDA

View Full Version : public sex, young

usafslut
06-14-2006, 08:57 AM
I was lying in bed the other night and something brought me back to when I was 14. It was a time when I was starting to get sexually active. Later in that year I would lose my virginity, but when this night happened I was still a virgin (even though I had already broken my hymen when I was 13).

I has “going out” with this guy and we were going to go to the movies. We had been making out where ever we could, and I loved being fingered and had learned that guys loved to get blow jobs and the whole thing turned me on, especially when they came in my mouth.

Anyway- Bobby and I went into the theatre and headed for the corner in the last row. This theatre was really old and even with the lights on, the back row was pretty dark. With the lights off and the movie running you couldn’t see a thing in the back few rows and the corner was even darker. The row usually had a few other couples, either high school or college kids and I always smiled walking past them as I knew that they were in the back row to do the same thing we did.

The lights had gone down and the coming attractions were on, when I felt someone sit down in the seat next to me. I had made out in this theatre a few times, but this was the first time a couple was next to us. Bobby was in the corner seat, so the person was next to me. It was so dark I couldn’t tell who was next to me. But Bobby had his arm around me and pulled me closer to him by pulling on my shoulder. His hand quickly left my shoulder and slid down over my breast where he started to give it a squeeze. I leaned into him and we started to kiss. I was in a playful mood and I started sucking on his tongue. The harder I sucked the harder he started to squeeze my nipple. This game went on for a minute or two till he won. I had to stop sucking his tongue as the pain in my nipple was too great. But boy was I wet, I swear my nipple is like a faucet to my pussy.

Bobby went up under my shirt and starting working both of my boobs (I wasn’t wearing underwear intentionally.) I know I started to moan and Bobby quickly started kissing me again to keep me quite. His hands left my boobs and with the finger of one hand he made squiggles down from my boob, across my belly and to my pant line. He used his two hands to undo the button on my jeans reached for zipper, only to find another button (I had on button fly jeans). He broke the kiss and moved toward my ear, “I hate these” he said. I whispered back “Hey it’s a few buttons, I am not wearing panties and I didn’t want to catch any hairs—I think it worth the buttons not to have to fight with another layer, don’t you?” I couldn’t see his face but I am sure he was smiling.

By the time he got to the last button I was panting in anticipation. Even with all the buttons undone Bobby had a hard time getting his finger in me. He was rubbing my labia as he was searching for my hole. When he finally found it, my tight pants were blocking his hand from turning so he only got one digit of his finger inside me. He was playing with me but fighting the jeans. I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled my jeans down over my hips and actually pushed them down to my ankles. Without any panties on I could now spread my knees and Booby had total exposure to my now very hot and wet pussy.
Bobby took no time attacking me and started to finger me like crazy. I had to put my arm in my mouth to not scream. Having my pussy eaten hadn’t started at this point in my life (though little did I know I was only weeks away from that experience) so being fingered was sex for me, and I was loving it.

I started to climax and as I did Booby added an extra finger to get me totally off. I could hear how wet my pussy was as his fingers went in and out of me and I am sure people around us could hear as well, but “back row noises” were common in this theatre.
I finally pushed his wrist away as I was coming down, for now, and I wanted to suck his dick. I ran my hands down the front of his shirt and finally reached down to his crotch. I rubbed my hand up and down his zipper line, and found his dick rock hard and pushing hard against his pants. I teased him as I released him by unzipping him as slowly as possible. By the time he was unzipped his butt was off the seat and waiting for me to release him.

I reached into his pants, I slid my fingers across the waist band of his under shorts and pulled down. His hard dick sprang free. I couldn’t really see it but I felt it across the top of my hand. I turned my hand and started to stroke him. I probably stroked him only a few times when he put his hand on my head and pushed me down. Like the other two guys I had given head to it seemed like they couldn’t wait for me to go down on them. Bobby liked to keep his hand on my head while I sucked on him; he only occasionally pushed down enough to choke me.

I took the head of his dick in my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth along his crown and I heard him moan and smiled as best as I could with a dick in my mouth. I finally started to move my head up and down and took as much of him as I could. After a few minutes I felt his hand running across my butt. One of the other boyfriends I had given a BJ to loved to finger me from behind when I sucked him in the movies, but this was a first for Bobby. I was about to pull off of his dick and whisper a thank you when it hit me that his hand was still on my head. His other arm was on his side. At the same time I figured this out a finger, on the hand behind made contact with my butt hole. I waited to see if the guy next to was going to move to my pussy and finger meor if he was thinking why I wasn’t stopping him. But he stayed at my butt hole. His finger was rubbing back and forth and then making a circling motion.

Now up to this point in my life I had been the only one to finger my ass, which I had done a few times, more out of curiosity than anything else. I was wondering if this person was going to be the first and if I was going to allow it, when the fingers moved south and found my dripping pussy. A finger traveled the length of my labia and then two fingers slid into my hole. I took Bobby deep so I wouldn’t scream, as my pussy almost exploded on the strangers fingers. I was hoping that Bobby wouldn’t cum quickly as I was enjoying what was going on between my legs. A moment later the stranger removed a finger from my pussy and went back to playing with my butt. This time his finger was wet and a moment after circling the hole he pushed his finger inside me. Then he pushed both fingers in and out of both my holes with both his fingers. I was creaming in a moment and couldn’t believe how great having my ass fingered felt.

I guess my work out on Bobby was a reflection of what was going on between my legs. Bobby leaned his head down and said “you are great, and I am about to fill your mouth.” A moment later I was about to climax and Bobby did. My mouth quickly filled with cum and I swallowed load after load that he was giving me. The stranger also seemed to quicken his pace as I started to cum and wouldn’t let up on Bobby. A few moments later Bobby leaned forward again and said “give it a rest for a while, it will get back up, I promise.” This was not just a promise; Bobby was always good for at least 2 or 3 erections.

I had to sit back up on the chair the right way and the stranger realized this and the fingers were removed from my holes and as I straighten up I felt a little pat on my thigh- like saying “thank you”. Bobby put his arm around me, both of our pants were still down around our ankles. I looked to my side and I could not make out the features of the person next to me, but I could swear the stranger could see me as he knew when to do every thing he just had- I guess he had better night vision.

I could not stop thinking of the person sitting next me. I took Booby’s hand off my shoulder and moved it between my legs and started to rub it slowly up and down my labia. I knew he needed a rest and I just wanted to continue feeling good. I also had a plan and if Bobby’s arm was on my shoulder it wouldn’t work.

I had his hand in my right hand and with my left hand I reached beside me and put my hand on the stranger’s leg. To my surprise I hit a bare leg. It then hit me that he could be with a date and I could mess things up. I was about to move my hand when I felt his hand on my wrist with a pulling motion to move my hand up the thigh. As I started traveling up the hand disappeared from my wrist. I imagined that he was going to put it back where it was, my thought was stroking his dick. I was high on the thigh and moved my hand up figuring I would play with his balls while he played with his dick. I was excited thinking about how big his dick might be. Without realizing I was rubbing Bobby’s hand harder into my pussy.

I slid my hand up further on the stranger and felt his balls, they were wet. Then I realized these were not balls. The back of my hand was rubbing against labia. I turned my hand over and started to rub my fingers against the stranger’s pussy. Within seconds I let my fingers slide into her. Gosh was she hot and wet and the whole idea that I had been fingered by another girl in public was so hot. After a minute or two she pulled on my wrist and I took my fingers out of her. She grabbed a finger and started rubbing it along her ass crack. I got the message and started to finger her ass; as she had me. I managed to get two fingers into her pussy and one in her butt hole.

Bobby finally turned his fingers into my pussy and started working my pussy the way I was working the other girl. Minutes later I felt the girl’s pussy fill with fluid and then explode down my fingers and wrist. This is all it took and I started to climax under Bobby’s fingers. This went on for a few minutes and then the girl took me by the wrist and pulled my hand away from her. I got the hint and brought my hand back to my seat. I was coming down from climax as well and moved Bobby’s hand. Bobby put his hand back behind my neck and I realized it was time to reciprocate and went back down on his dick. I really wanted to straddle him with my pussy, but that was for a future time and place.

I felt a pat on my butt and then heard the girl next to me get up and leave. I would have loved to have gotten up and followed her, but I had a feeling she wasn’t coming back. “Back row” etiquette was not to get up and go to the bathroom and come back and bother people that might have their pants down to their ankles, but getting up and leaving was probably OK.

It didn’t take long and Bobby gave me a second load of cum down my throat. When I finished I pulled up my pants and settled in watch the second half of the movie and just cuddle. I think Bobby hated this part, but I smiled through the rest of the movie thinking about what had just occurred. I don’t remember what movie I had been watching that day, but in an elementary way, this was my first of many three ways.

davesmistress
06-19-2006, 01:35 PM
First my apologies usafslut for overlooking your story...It was a great story and is greatly appreciated.

Hope you continue to post more....

impulse
06-19-2006, 01:37 PM
please write another chapter!

JackBNimble
06-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Wow...very hot!! Thanks!!!

Scorpio8
06-19-2006, 03:24 PM
I liked the overall writing stye, descriptions and format.

My observation about the age of the characters and
the addition of a stranger into the setting which took
place with such ease seems a little out of place.

I'm thinking that if this was to take place it would have
been somewhat of a freak out situation for most people no
matter how lost in sex or horny they might be.

It just seemed that one minute a stranger's hand shows
up to get in on the action and it's readily accepted without
any hesitation or shock and she never misses a beat.

I think it's a solid story regardless and it is hot.

webbywebber
06-19-2006, 05:51 PM
very nice, hoping for more

justalukin
06-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Great Story, I am guessing we may meet the other woman again?

cheekygirl668
06-20-2006, 01:23 AM
l'm hoping for more............

sarahgetswet
06-20-2006, 02:41 AM
very hot story (yes a bit improbable but so what!) - I just can't get enough - give more, more, more,.more, more;beg; ;beg; ;beg;

cactuscock
06-20-2006, 07:18 AM
i still like it would have like to have it end with her getting more action from secret person. still i give it 3 woodys. up..

sarahgetswet
06-22-2006, 01:52 AM
i still like it would have like to have it end with her getting more action from secret person. still i give it 3 woodys. up..

Yea that could be a nice addition to the tale, I guess, but i love it as it is

Yetzwu
03-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Very nice , I hope more of it exists :clap

mlover
03-22-2009, 06:02 PM
really good,i am a fan of your stuff

taz9888
03-23-2009, 05:11 AM
As usual an incredible

bullet005
03-23-2009, 06:52 AM
great story...

scotty2hotty
03-23-2009, 10:17 AM
I really love your work, and look forward to reading more. Loved this story.

Pureg
03-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Liked the story, would love to read about her getting fucked on the back row :)

flamebot
03-24-2009, 11:19 PM
thanks love the story

1bigduke
03-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Good Stuff love your work!

frankjohnmoore
11-27-2009, 01:54 AM
as usual that was a great one. thanks

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Very hot story cannot wait to read more!

helloomoto
04-05-2010, 11:53 PM
great story though the acceptance of a stranger is a bit unreal

ironbe
05-16-2010, 07:33 AM
great story!!!

mark2703
05-17-2010, 02:44 AM
great story any more parts to it

killy10
05-28-2010, 11:53 AM
wonderful story

robertjames
05-28-2010, 10:31 PM
good story

Schnepfe
12-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Nice, thanks!

xsara170
12-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Love it really hot

demonak
01-02-2011, 09:12 PM
nice one really like it

desi4
01-14-2011, 01:44 PM
hotttttt

luvrof69
02-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Wow, so sorry it took me this long to get to this HOT story usafslut, great job!

meow=3
02-15-2011, 02:07 PM
wish i could have a go.

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:45 PM
nice story