PDA

View Full Version : Farther And Son, have fun (Part one)

AnalKing
06-20-2006, 01:20 PM
One day I was looking for money in my dads room I stumbled on a bag, usually I wouldn’t go through his things but I decided what the heck I might as well have a look in, inside I found something what I shouldn’t of, a Vibrator, and a few other sexual toys. I was pretty shocked, i always thought he was straight, Christ he has a girlfriend. As I am sat with his vibrator in my hand, a lot of thoughts went through my head, could I rape my dad? Just at the thought I get hard, I decided to find out for my self.

Let me describe my self, I am 16, 6”2 and about 170 pounds, to the world I am straight, but behind closed doors I am Bi. I decided to leave his things alone and went on to the computer, after a few hours of being on the computer I had a look though his documents, and I made another discovery naked pictures of men and to confirm my suspicions chat logs with men, he was Bi like me, but hadn’t gone all the way.

Ill describe my dad, 44 years old, slightly over weight and about 5”9 and divorced. I have never thought of him of being attractive, but now when I see him I get erect thinking of what he is really like.

This is when I decided to show him who is the boss, over a few weeks found the best time to set him up and show him a good time. It was a Friday night, he just got in from work, I set the bed up with some hand cuffs so he would remain where I wanted him. He stepped into his room and started getting undressed, I jumped out from his wardrobe and threw him on the bed face first, before he had time to retaliate I had handcuffed him and tied his legs apart to the bed posts. I slowly walked around his bed and stripped the rest of his clothes off. There I was my Gay dad tied up naked on a bed and nobody expected to come around.

I got between his legs and slowly kissed his legs towards his ass hole, when I got there I licked around it, teasing him, and then slowly inserting my tongue inside, he sounded like he was in heaven. I stepped back and he started to ask me what I was doing, before he could say anything else I had my tongue down his neck. I pulled out and told him this is just the start, I got his Vibrator out and slowly inserted it into him, he was in pure pleasure. I am glad it wasn’t too big; I was the one who is going to take his Virginity.

I went down stairs and poured my self a drink, and got his camera and returned to his room and started snapping away at his naked body with a vibrator sticking out of his tight little hole. I walked over too him and pulled out my 7 inch penis and put it in his face and he quickly put his lips over it and started sucking, seeing my dads lips around my penis almost made me cum, I pulled back and said I think its time. The smile on his face told me he wanted it. I kissed down his back until I got too the destination, I removed his vibrator and put in a finger, he immediately let out a moan, I was going to let him have it, but first he had to wait for my pleasure.

I got up behind him and put my dick on his hole, he was panting, I slowly inserted in into him, he let out a loud shout of pain, I slowly inserted more into him, the screams of pain quickly became pleasure, I started getting a rhythm going, beating my nuts against his and hear him moan every time my penis goes fully in, feeling his hole becoming slacker , I feel my balls tighten and as I am shooting my warm cum into his deep hole I pull out, leaving his hole stretched and full of cum.
I get up and say you want to fuck me, his face lighted up; I untied him and decided to let him tie my up. I am lying there waiting for him to fuck me and I hear him putting on a condom, I tell him not too, I want too feel his cum inside of me, he slowly inserts it in me, without the biggest I have ever had, I feel him as he is fucking my young ass, I start shouting “fuck me dad, fuck your little teenager!” I feel squirt after squirt fire inside me as he collapses on top of me.

I wake up with his penis still in me; I get out and tie him back up, so I can have more fun with him later on, with his G/F. I slowly lick my cum out of his ass and finger it. I leave him there asleep, while I find people off the internet to come round and have a lot of fun....

TBC

davesmistress
06-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum AnalKing.....not to bad of a story for your first post. Thanks for sharing it, and hope to hear more from you.

Scorpio8
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Well that was quite the introduction to the forums by way of
this naughty tale.

I can see now why you're caledl AnalKing. ;shock;

Nice story, right to the point and no beating around
the bush so to speak. ;wow;

JackBNimble
06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Thanks for sharing!

freedom37803
06-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Great first post AnalKing...thanks for sharing it with us.