PDA

View Full Version : Mom and Dad getting it on

jenny1818
06-21-2006, 03:28 PM
This is my first post I hope you like it.

It was almost midnight when I was awoken by the sounds of my dad’s voice and other sounds that were unfamiliar to me. I got out of bed and as I opened the bedroom door the sounds I had heard got louder. As I stood in there I could hear my father using words that I had only overheard boys in school use. I was 14 at the time and had just started high school.

Never having heard my father use such language before, I silently made my way to where the upstairs hallway opened up over the living room. As I looked down my eyes opened wide as I gazed at my mother, on her knees, with my father’s dick in her mouth. My dad had both of his hands full of my Mom’s hair. He was guiding her head so that her mouth covered the full length of his shaft. All the while he was telling her what a good cock sucker she was.

After about 5 minutes of her sucking him and him calling her a slut, whore and other names he pulled his dick from her mouth and told her to get on all fours. As she was repositioning herself I got my first look at a real cock. It was long and very hard. It glistened with my Mom’s saliva. Seeing it made my pussy as wet as if I had just masturbated, which is something I had been getting good. I had never seen a cock before that night which is why I think it made me so wet.

From wear I was watching from I had a side view of all the action. After my Mom got into position my Dad grabbed his cock and slipped it deep into Mom’s pussy. As it entered her she took a deep breath as her eyes closed and her head flew back. My Dad started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. As he fucked her he told her how tight her pussy was and ask if it felt good. Having always considered my Mom to be a prude, I was shocked when she replied “FUCK ME GOOD YOU BASTARD”. My Dad then called her a cock hungry slut.

As my Dad continued to fuck her and call her names, I noticed that my Mom was pinching and twisting one of her nipples. She started to moan and her breathing got quicker. She started to moving here hips and says that she was cuming. After she finished cuming her head was resting on the floor as my Dad continued to pump her hard.

He soon stopped fucking her and made his was to her head. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up so that his dick was up against her lips. As he rubbed his dick over her face he told her that the fun was not over yet and that he still needed to shot his load. He told her to be a good little slut and lick her cum from his cock. Mom took hold of his dick and she licked up and down his shaft and head of his dick. Dad then took hold of her head again and pushed his cock into her mouth. Mom put her hands on my Dad’s legs as if she needed to support herself after the fucking she had just received. Dad started to pump his cock in and out of Mom’s mouth. He ask her if she enjoyed getting her face fucked. No reply came from her but I think she was loving it.

After a few minutes he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He grabbed his cock and pumped it a few times. His cum started to stream onto my Mom’s face. When he was done he milked a few more drops and put them on her lips. The tip of my Mom’s tongue wiped over her lips bringing the globs of cum into her mouth.

As my Mom’s stood up Dad grabbed both of her nipples. He pinched and twisted them very hard. My Mom gasped and once again her eyes closed as her head flew back. Dad pulled on her tits until the stood out straight. When he finally let them go they slapped against her body. With that Dad told her that fun time was over. I crept back into my room and gave myself one of the best orgasms of my young life.

davesmistress
06-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Jenny.....Nice little story for a first time poster.

It had good flow and was very easy to read....again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Scorpio8
06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Very nicely done, and no lack of sexual passion between
characters.

One suggestion would be to stretch things out a bit more.
Work more on developing the characters so they
create a visual image in the reader's mind.

It has the makings of a scorching read if you give
more detail about the characters.

What color hair did Mom have, how large are her breasts,
what about the length of Dad's cock, what does it look like.

By adding details such as Mom's breast were plump and
full, the size of ripe cantaloupes. They were small enough
to fit into a champagne glass but the nipples were thick and
and a pale shade of pink which jutted out almost two inches
from her aureola.

Dad's prick was short and meaty or long and slender with the head
mushroom shaped and now glowed a burnished red in color.

This is just a down and dirty example of how you can really
spice things up and create intense imagery so the reader
can actually draw a mental picture of the characters.

Use all the five senses, describe what sounds were made,
how things smelled, what they tasted like etc.

By going a little more in depth you can make a story pop
and stand out to a reader who will want to come back
and read the story over and over simply because they
want to have that image in their mind.

They want to be a part of the experience by you putting them
right there in what you write.

I think this is an exceptional first effort and would encourage
you to create more because I see there is a real knack
for writing.

Well done!!!

freedom37803
06-22-2006, 12:08 AM
This is really good for a first post! Thanks so much for sharing it! Hope you enjoy your stay with us Jenny1818

treena
10-25-2008, 02:39 PM
great story

vkman13x
10-27-2008, 04:07 PM
very good story

aaronakafidel3
10-27-2008, 04:54 PM
what a great story. I enjoyed it a ton and hope to read some more soon...
thanks for posting!

thechump
10-27-2008, 05:08 PM
very nice! wish there was more

raptor112
10-27-2008, 09:38 PM
highly enjoyable, just wish there was more too it, can never have enough of a good thing

hotlvr
10-28-2008, 06:38 AM
Great story. I really enjoyed it.

scooter23
10-28-2008, 08:03 AM
Great story Jenny I hope to see more from you.

darkslamer
10-28-2008, 09:14 AM
great story

sunkinodaps
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Very sexy little story. You were a lucky young girl

nicy1711
10-29-2008, 07:58 PM
great story, thanks

flamebot
11-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Really good first story A+.

Brigit Astar
11-04-2008, 05:12 AM
not bad, jenny

cptthumper
11-05-2008, 02:40 PM
love stories like this, like them better when the mom and dad know and invite the voyerism, perhaps latter take it a step further.:-)

footslave
11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
very hot hope to see you around more

haXor
11-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Interesting how this is hot when viewed through the eyes of a youngster. Truth is even the idea of mom and dad doing it grosses me out but that's just me.

k3vin69
11-06-2008, 12:11 PM
nice start keep up the good work

viper318
11-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Great story, I loved it.

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:47 PM
good story

Lisa F
04-27-2009, 05:42 AM
enjoyed it

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:39 AM
nice story

lucidmez
05-11-2009, 09:33 AM
That was a nice start. Hope you'll come back and write some more.

twojustfourfun
05-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Often, writing in the first person seems so contrived. Your story avoided that trap-- overall, it was a very believable tale. I agree with previous posters, you should spend a little more time with the details... it helps to build a powerful image in the reader's mind, which is the goal of every writer, I imagine.

Keep up the good work, I'll be looking for more!

Pusher268
07-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Nice story for your first time.

desporado69
07-12-2009, 10:38 PM
It was a good story. I think it was too short.

frankjohnmoore
10-04-2009, 02:06 AM
that was a good frist story jenny, thanks

old6.5
10-13-2009, 03:48 PM
great story

windstar
10-03-2010, 07:56 PM
great story seems like you are on the right track.

okiek9girl
04-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Veryyy good story!