PDA

View Full Version : the sex machine sales person

usafslut
06-24-2006, 10:07 AM
I figured we could all use a break from incest stories so I fugured I would tell you this:

I headed home from the air force base for a couple of days to be with my family (the one I was born into). On the second night I was bored out of my mind and went to the local city and found a bar I use to go to. I was sitting there when a good looking woman sat next to me. I am 25 and she looked to be a few years older than I. We started to talk and of course the conversation turned to what I was doing in the service, and I told her I was a dentist, but wanted to do more so I joined the reserves.

She asked me if it is was wild with all the guys on base and I told her “no” and that I was horny as hell, not “fucked out” after being on base. I looked around and said “ it doesn’t look like I am going to get satisfied tonight either.” She asked me if I was into kinky stuff and I told her “yes.” She also asked me if I was into girl – girl sex, and I told her I was but that is all I had had for the past month and was looking to have my pussy filled for the night.

The girl (Debbie) then said- “Ok we have talked about what you do, let me tell you what I do. I told you I was in sales but didn’t tell you what. I am really in marketing and I am the marketing manager for sex machines.” I looked at her and said “you mean dildos?” and she said “no I mean sex machines.” She went on to explain what she meant and I know I was just looking at her with a glaze in my eyes. She looked at me and said “I have never done this before, but I guess I could consider you a special case since you don’t live around here and fuck; you could get killed in Iraq, come on.”

We left the bar and she insisted that she had to drive. I think she made a bunch of turns to confuse me on where we were headed and she accomplished what she set out to as I had no idea where I was – but we left the bar about 30 minutes earlier. Before leaving the bar we bought a 6 pack of beer (not my favorite drink- but didn’t have much choice)- we each had one on the ride.

During the ride I learned that Debbie use to have a boyfriend that owned a xxx website and phone sex business. She said he never asked her to become part of the operation and she told me that he never even brought her to the “office.” But she had met some of his business partners and friends. They broke up when she realized he was fucking a lot of the girls in the office (like duh?). After they broke up one of the people offered her a job at this sex machine company… supposedly the top one.

We wound up in an area where there were like strip offices – one level offices with either a small office in front and warehouse in the back or all offices. We went into one that had about 5 or 6 offices in the front. Debbie walked me into her office and I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked at the pictures in her office. There were like 5 pictures of machines with dildos attached to different kinds of “arms.” She handed me another beer and grabbed me by the hand and we walked into what could have been a show room, but Debbie told me was a filming area.

There were a bunch of machines set up. Now this was an education to me. She said, OK lets start with the cheapest model and I will explain them to you—if you want you can try them as I tell you about them you can.. I looked at her like she was nuts, but then said “Ok”. She told me “great let’s get undressed” I thought to myself that this is going to be some girls’ night out.

When we were both naked we seemed to check each other out- I am a lot more petit then she was, and her boobs put mine to shame. She walked over to me and said “here maybe this will break the ice” and she leaned into me and gave me a hot kiss on the lips, our mouths opened and we started playing with each others tongues. She pulled me into her and we were running our hands all around each others backs. She had me turned on in minutes- she ran a finger down my back, past my butt hole and across between my labia. She felt that I was wet I guess as she backed away and said “I guess you are ready.”

Debbie told me to sit up on this massage type table. She grabbed what looked like a tool box. She opened the top and then pulled an arm out of a hole on the side. She went over to cabinet and pulled out a standard like 6 or 8” dildo. She explained that the attachments fit on all their brand machines. She put the dildo on the end and then plugged the thing in. She had me lie down and lined the dong up to my pussy. She explained that this was a very basic machine. She turned it on and the dildo made this in and out motion. She stopped the thing with the dong extended all the way. She told me to slide down as deep as I wanted it. The dildo slid into me and I put most of it inside. She then turned the thing on and it started to fuck me. It felt great to be penetrated. The thing had a nice steady motion, like when you tell a guy to “fuck me hard” and he does for about 30 seconds… I was feeling very good and Debbie asked me if I wanted to feel the other speed. I did and the thing increased to speed that you are not usually done at, it took about a minute and I was cumming.

Debbie leaned forward and started to suck my nipples and I cam even harder. She let me cum for a couple of minutes and stopped the machine. She pulled it out of me and then started to tell me about the next one. This one had its own legs and she lined it up with the table. The arm was adjustable and had a remote. She gave me the remote and told me how to line it up, on this model you could control the penetration and the speed (4 speeds this time). She asked me if I wanted to use the same dildo or a different one. She brought me a chart of different shapes and sizes. I looked at the chart and said “how about this one.” She said “that is an anal one.” I told her that I could read and gave her a slight wink.

The dildo I picked seemed to be a bunch beads connected to each other, but not too wide. She told me they had a great anal lube and brought that over with the dong. Debbie set the machine up and I used the remote and started fucking my ass. I used the slowest setting and not too deep to start. I was on my back holding my knees up with hands pulling back on my thighs. I asked Debbie to move the setting deeper and the feeling in my butt was great and I was loosening up. The bead effect was great and I could feel a climax coming quickly. Debbie looked at my pussy spread there in front of her and went for it. She couldn’t get to me from the front due to the machine, so she came around the table, put her knees around my head and put her face between my legs and started sucking my clit, that brought me to a climax in an instant. I also didn’t need any encouragement to start to work on the pussy above me and started sucking and licking the very wet pussy just inches from me. Debbie dropped her butt a little and was now sitting on my mouth.

This went on for a few minutes till my butt had had enough. I told Debbie that she could stay in this position but to take the dong out of me. She moved it out and got up (to my disappointment). I guess she saw it in my face and said “don’t move I just want to change dildos- what do you want next?” I told her something a little bigger than the last one I had in my pussy. She came back with two. One was purple and about 10” and thicker than the first one I had used. The other one was chocolate colored and about 12” and even thicker. I picked the purple one and she said “good, I wanted the bigger one as a start.” (“a starter” I thought to myself).

She set me up first and gave me the remote and I started adjusting it. She took another machine and moved it to the other side of the table, this one looked a little different but basically the same, an arm coming out of a bunch of poles and gears, with the dildo attached to the arm. This model had a wireless remote. I was comfortable on my back with my heals up near my butt and the dong lined up with my pussy. She got on top of me in a 69 position and then used the remote to zero in on her pussy. I pushed the buttons and my dong entered my pussy, I then started the things going and the mechanical guy started to fuck me.

Debbie was positioned right above my face and as she moved the controls the dong was lined up and started to push its way into her pussy. I watched as the dong spread her labia to a thickness greater than I would have wanted – and the thing went slowly inside her. Inch after inch the 12 inches of black rubber disappeared. She started the thing stroking and after a minute or so of watching in amazement I noticed something else. Her clit was out of its hood and just sitting there waiting to be sucked. I don’t know if I transmitted my thoughts or not, because at that very moment Debbie went down on mine. I speeded up the fucking from my machine and so did Debbie and the two of us went back to eating each other while being mechanically fucked.

This went on for at least a few orgasms. My face was covered in Debbie’s cum and I was loving it. Debbie stopped her machine and retracted it. She told me that I just had to play with their top of the line machine and she wanted to use a different dong on herself.
We got off the table and as she was getting things ready I walked up to her, tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned I kissed her, she continued to turn toward me and the two of us stood there making out in each others arms. She finally broke the kiss and asked me what that was all about. I told her with all the metal and rubber I just needed to feel a body… she smiled, and went back to work.

She told me to sit in a chair that had padded arms. I put my legs up on the arms and was totally exposed (like being at the GYN). She rolled over a machine. It had 2 arms- she told me that it could be used for two girls lying on top of each other, or a guy and a girl (that took me a minute but then I figured it out) or “to give you maximum variety in your two holes” she added. She took the purple dong off the last machine and asked me if I wanted one bigger- I told her “no, not if I am going to have something in my butt, maybe one even smaller.: She told me I was being a wimp. She attached a dong the size of the purple dong, but with finger looking growth out of the base of it (to hit my clit I figured) to an arm and got a normal sized anal probe for my butt. She also got the cream and lubed the thing up and handed me the tube incase I needed it during the pumping. She then told me that this machine had another great feature. She took a clear tube that was connected by a thin hose. She walked up to my breast and put the thing over my nipple. She told me to hold it. She grabbed another tube and did the same thing to my other boob. She then grabbed the remote and the tubes pulled my nipples into them and kind of sucked onto my tit – like a vacuum cleaner, only much lighter suction.

Now, my nipples are already long, but it only took a second in this sexual adventure for them to get rock hard. Debbie explained that I could increase the suction and have it pulse, either one at a time or both together. I picked both together. She pushed the buttons and it started to feel like I was being milked. She then lined up the dongs and again asked if I wanted them to alternate or penetrate me at the same time. I figured it would be neat to have one going in while the other was going out. Debbie made everything work the way I asked and suddenly both my tits, my ass and pussy were being stimulated. She had them all on a slow but steady pace and I was building nicely toward another orgasm, I had lost count but I was definitely into double digits.

Debbie then went over to the cabinet and came back with this pink thing in her hands. As she got the machine lined up with the other table I could see it looked like a human arm. She attached it to the machine and I could now see it was like a rubber hand made into a fist, and then the arm. The thing was huge. I asked her if she was going to put that in her and she said “tonight I could probably fit your leg” and laughed. She took a tube of lube and lubed up the arm and then I watched in amazement as the thing entered her and then started fucking her. Well if I wasn’t going to climax before seeing this I sure did now. I started to cum and was looking for the remote to take the one in my pussy deeper. I wanted to feel the thing hit my clit. I started to scream a little and as I did all the things attached to me started to increase – the sucking and then both dongs started to pump me harder.

I looked over at Debbie and she was watching me and also screaming in her own orgasm. The machine in front of me was slowly increasing in everything and I started to climax on top of my climax. I squeezed some more lube on the anal probe as it came out of me, I probably didn’t need it as I was cumming so much and I am sure dripping on to it, but I just wanted to make sure. The more I cam it seemed the more the machine got stronger. I was cumming for like 10 minutes and then the one in my vagina started to go really deep and the finger thing started to hit hard against my clit. It was like being gang banged. My tits were like being sucked hard by two guys, my ass was being fucked and my pussy was filled and my clit was being stroked- I couldn’t have cum any harder or longer and then suddenly I started to get light headed. I told Debbie to come turn the machine off. But as I looked at her she was whaling in a head banging orgasm.

I was on sexual overload and I screamed for Debbie to stop the machine and then passed out. I woke up with a wet towel on my face and Debbie standing in front of me. The two nipple things were still attached to me. I told Debbie I was sorry for interrupting her orgasm. She just continued to un-hook me. I looked at my nipples. They are usually like over an inch long and now looked twice that- sexy but almost gross and bright red. I was so embarrassed. Debbie cleaned me up and gave me a beer. I was started to feel better and asked her why the machine kept getting stronger. She told me she had the remote and was controlling me, but lost track as she was cumming.

I told her again I felt bad for stopping her, she told me I could make up for it, if I was up to it. She got me a chair and I moved from the one I was in to the normal chair. Debbie then got into the chair I had been in and put her legs up on the arms. She took my hand and put lube allover it and down my arm. She didn’t have to tell me what I was about to do. She instructed me what to do and the next thing I knew I had my entire hand, wrist and arm – almost up to my elbow inside her. She had guided my hand not only up to her vaginal wall, but I think I was in her uterus. She had me make a fist and keep pumping in and out of her. I figured I could be better than the machine and leaned forward and started to suck her clit- She was back to screaming and even with all the lube I could swear I could feel her cumming in buckets.

I think she could have taken this all night, but my arm got tired and I pulled out. I was exhausted.

Luckily the place had a shower off of the filming room and the two of us had a romantic shower. After that she brought me back to the bar and we kissed good-night- she told me to be safe and to remember her… like I was going to forget this night – or her.
(‘) Sheryl

davesmistress
06-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Great story sheryl......excellent change up......thanks for Adding it to the lineup.

freedom37803
06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Wow...wonderful story Sheryl! Thanks for adding it!

Scorpio8
06-25-2006, 03:50 AM
Thanks for sharing once again.

JackBNimble
06-26-2006, 09:56 AM
Excellent! Thanks very much!!

Carrot74
07-18-2007, 08:09 AM
You must have experienced that for real, as I have also seen quite a number of the exact films you describe in your story. There is just something strangely erotic about seeing an attractive woman with a fucking machine as she orgasms more times than she can count. Very well done indeed.

lovelylolita
01-24-2008, 06:02 AM
omg i so wanna go on a fucking machine now !!

Zee Gal
05-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Sheryl,

I went back and found this story!
I really enjoyed reading it and imagining the whole adventure unfold in front of me as you described!

You really need to do more stories girl! You know how to tease and arouse through your prose!

Kisses!

Steph

angelwings03
05-26-2008, 03:09 AM
wow that was one hot story thanks

dtnwjp
06-26-2008, 12:19 AM
Wow that was an amazing story. Very hot.

timar52
08-25-2008, 01:33 AM
really hot story

trip66
12-07-2008, 02:28 AM
such an awesome story. i love anything that has to do with sex machines

needsabj
12-28-2008, 08:52 PM
As always, a great story

pieinthesky
02-05-2009, 10:39 AM
This is only the 2nd story of yours that I've read, but so far they've both been excellent. Keep up the good work.

Steve333
02-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks for sharing, much appretiated

rnj43v3r
02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
thanks for sharing nice work

mike2715
04-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Yet another great one.

comsmith22
05-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Sheryl ... another fantastic story from your Fertile mind and story telling ability… again thank you

speedy6988
06-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I bet those toys are a lot of fun for a woman, or women

wadave
06-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Awesome thank you where can I buy one!!

Ricey
10-25-2009, 10:04 AM
wow, what a great story

frankjohnmoore
05-09-2010, 02:10 AM
thanks sheryl very good as always,