PDA

View Full Version : Moving Day

jenny1818
06-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Let me know what you all think

It had been four months since my husband passed away. I decided to move back to my home town so my two children would be close to my family. I was waiting for the moving van to show up and deliver my furnisher to my new apartment. When the van showed up the driver told me that he did not have a helper and asked if I knew of someone that could help. I called some family members for help and my sister-in-law Judy and her boyfriend said they would come over and help. They both showed up and we started to unload the van. Her boyfriend, Greg, was an extremely handsome man and well built. Do to my husband’s illness it had been about a year since I had had any real sex. I had gotten some sex toys through the mail but it was a poor substitute for a man in my opinion. Seeing him walk through the door gave me an instant warmth between my legs.

After about an hour of unloading I slipped into the bathroom and masturbated. It was seven o’clock by the time we finished unloading van. We continued unpacking and setting things in place when Judy said that she had to get up early the next morning and would have to leave. It was 10 pm and we had set up the kids beds and had put them to sleep. All that was left to do was finish setting up my bed. I asked Greg if he could stay a while longer to help me with agreed to do. I had a queen size bed and I could never have been able to manage to do it myself the mattress which he. Judy left and Greg and I got busy putting the bed together. All the while I was trying to come up with a way to get him into the bed after it was set up. I had never tried to seduce a man before this. Before I was married I never had a problem with men trying to get into my pants. The shoe was on the other foot now. As we got to work on the bed the only idea I came up with to get into his pants was to be direct.

As we finished putting the sheets on the bed I asked for his forgiveness for what I was about to say and asked him not to say anything to Judy about this. I told him about how my husband’s illness had denied me a sex life and asked if he could be so kind as to sleep with me just this one time. Without saying a word he took me my by the hand and led me to the bathroom. As he undressed me the warmth between my legs grew as he removed my clothes. After he undid my bra and released my size 38 tits. He placed a hand under each one so as to feel their weight. As he held them he rubbed his thumbs over them causing my knees to go weak. My nipples were as hard as I can ever remember them being.

We washed every inch of each others body. I took great care in washing his 8” cock, dreaming of how it would feel in me. My late husband’s cock was only 6” long and was only half as thick as Greg’s. He took a lot of time to clean my breasts. As he massaged my tits he probed the crack of my ass with his cock. He told me how he wished Judy had tits like mine. I told him that I was sure that Judy satisfied him in other ways. I had known Judy since high school and had heard that she loved to give head and that she was good at it. As I remembering her sucking prowess when he commented on how she gave great head. I told Greg that he would have to let me know how I stacked up to her.

We finished washing and dried off and went straight to the newly made bed. It was killing me to know if I could suck a cock as well as Judy so I went straight to it. I stroked it and licked around the rim of his cock head. Some pre-cum appeared and I took my finger and painted the head of his dick with it. A slight moan came from Greg and I stroked him a few more times to finish my art work. When I was done with my Picasso I opened my mouth as wide as I could and inhaled as much of his meat as I could. His hips moved up in an effort to get more of his cock into my mouth as he could. I worked on his cock as hard as I could in the hope that I could out do Judy.

My mouth was stretched to its limits and I found myself having to come up from time to time to relax the muscles. But I continued to lick and stroke him. After about 10 minutes his cum filled my mouth. I greedily swallowed every drop. I made my way to the head of the bed and as I settled in he lowered his mouth to my breast and sucked in one of my nipples. I moaned a little at the feel of a man once again having his way with me. His hand squeezed my other tits and shortly after pinched and twisted my other nipple. The feeling of pleasure ran the length of my body and my juices filled my pussy. Two of his fingers soon entered my pussy. More feelings of wild passion consumed me. Just hips started grinding on his hand as I begged him to make me cum. With that he positioned himself between my legs and licked and sucked my love staved clit.

Within what seemed like only seconds I was cuming. As I was cuming I started to pinch and pull on my nipples, something I had never done in the past. Greg’s tongue soon found its way to my love hole. I moaned ever louder and louder as he drove his tongue deeper into me. He brought me to another orgasm before his stopped. I laid almost pasted out when I felt something touch my lips. I opened my eye to see his still limp dick trying to gain entrance. I gladly parted my lips and let him in. The feeling of a cock growing hard in my mouth was a new experience for me. As I sucked on it Greg told me how he wanted me from the moment he saw me. Hearing that made me suck even harder. I wanted him in me in the worst way.

His cock was soon hard again and he pulled from my mouth. He got between my legs again and put my legs on his shoulders. He slowly inserted the full length of his shaft into me. His cock stretched my pussy far beyond what a man’s cock had ever stretched it before. Each thrust of his dick sent lighting rods of pleasure through my body. Once again my passion took over my mind and I started to tell him to fuck my pussy. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME is all I could say and fuck me is what he did. It must have been 15 to 20 minutes of the hardest fucking I had ever gotten.

It was 5am when I awoke to see Greg straddling my stomach and rubbing lotion on the inside of my tits. I ask hi9m what he was doing and he told me that he could not leave until he gave my tits a good fucking. I could not help but just smiled as his dick popped out from between my tits.

davesmistress
06-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Not to bad of a story....Paragraphs broken up nicely....honestly could use a little more dialect between the characters...chat them up a little more.

If your first story not to shabby...hope you post some more for us....

Scorpio8
06-25-2006, 11:45 PM
I think it's got plenty of action but I also agree
some dialogue between the characters would
really spice it up even more.

Another point would be to give more descriptions
as to what was going on between them.
Tell the reader what things looked like, how they
felt.

Use the descriptions to convey in the reader's mind
a mental picture so they can see color, hear sound,
know what things feel like as they go through the story.

This is a pretty good first effort overall and if you
put a little more into it you'll see how much better
it can be.
:clap
Still very nice and thanks for sharing it with us.

thedeep
06-26-2006, 01:10 AM
Very good first story ----Thanks for sharing it with us ---look forward to seeing more of them :jo

cheekygirl668
06-26-2006, 01:18 AM
keep up the writing...........good first story

Yetzwu
03-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Not bad for a start , thanks :clap

scotty2hotty
03-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Awesome.

flamebot
03-24-2009, 11:24 PM
that was great