PDA

View Full Version : The Goddesses of Sex - Intro-Part.4

TheUnsaved
07-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Already posted on the main page...hope you all enjoy...

I have edited this out as it wasnt readable.....the intro is further down in this post...

davesmistress
07-05-2006, 10:58 PM
welcome to the forum....and thanks for the story.....Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

freedom37803
07-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Greta story...thanks for sharing it...hope to read more soon!

Scorpio8
07-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Looks very good so far on the layout and
strong dialogue between characters which can
really add to a story.

Nice work on making the story easy to read
with short paragraphs as well.

The blending of character interaction is done
very well and you're creating a good sense of
visual imagery thus far.

I'll look forward to seeing how these characters
get down and dirty when you take them to the
next level and have them go for it sexually!!!

Nice job!!!

JackBNimble
07-13-2006, 01:17 PM
This is very well done!! I hope we'll see more soon!!

thedeep
07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Last update: 06-26-2006 WRITTEN BY: TheUnsaved

DESCRIPTION:

My accounts begin at the mailbox, believe it or not. The stories may seem incredible but I swear they are true. I was walking out there, simply to check the mail. Bright, sunshiny day, a little cold. I had shut the lid — no mail yet — and was walking back to the driveway when I heard a vehicle pull up and stop on the road nearby. Turning, I saw a sleek red sports car. Its front window was rolled down and a woman in sunglasses leaned out, smiling at me. . . .

BODY:

Intro — the goddesses of sex

My accounts begin at the mailbox, believe it or not. The stories may seem incredible but I swear they are true.

I was walking out there, simply to check the mail. Bright, sunshiny day, a little cold. I had shut the lid — no mail yet — and was walking back to the driveway when I heard a vehicle pull up and stop on the road nearby. Turning, I saw a sleek red sports car. Its front window was rolled down and a woman in sunglasses leaned out, smiling at me.

“Hey cutie, what are you doing?”

That was her, not me. I stepped closer, trying to get a better look. “Can I help you with something?”

“Oh, no. I was jus t wondering if we could help you.”

“What?” I stared just a little more. She was gorgeous, her white face around a very large mouth with wide lips. Long, platinum blond hair fell past her shoulders.

She brought one arm up and out of the car, motioning to me, beckoning with her finger. “C’mere.”

Her shoulder was bare. Surely not the rest of her?

“What? I don’t even know you.”

“Aha.” She laughed. “But you will soon. Why don’t you get in the car and come for a ride with us?”

“Um … I don’t understand. ” Obviously there were more inside. I took another step, trying to see, but the glass was tinted heavily. Two shapes in the back, and it looked like another girl was sitting next to the driver.

The driver leaned forward, eyeing me above her shades. “I said, get in the car.” Commanding tone, yet she was grinning with a set of perfect white teeth. “You find me … appealing, don’t you? You were thinking a moment ago, Huh, her shoulder is bare, I wonder if she’s naked. Mm-hmm — ” she looked down — “and your penis just jerked a little, when I said the word naked. Am I surprising you?”

I stared at her, then whipped my head away. What the hell … ?!

“Have I proved myself now?” Still grinning, she pointed to the car’s back door. “Get in the car.”

“Not … not a chance.” I turned to walk away.

The car door slammed and I turned to look; instantly someone pushed me from behind and I stumbled forward, too fast, the car door opened by itself and I hurtled toward it, then my head ducked, someone was there and I flew up over her, then found myself in the seat as if I’d gotten in and sat there myself!

Another door slammed, someone got back in — another girl, sitting to my right, a bathrobe? “Go,” she shouted — “go go go, now!”

The car jerked, backed up, then sped forward and I was pushed back. I leaned forward and felt someone grab at my shirt collar. “What are you doing?!” I yelled — “crazy, what the hell — ”

A hand shoved me back. “Sit down. This won’t take long.” The driver.

I was back again, head next to her hair. A strange smell. “Stop the car.”

Another hand pushed on my head and I fell back, and the front passenger turned to look at me. Whoa — she had dark skin and straight, reflective black hair, a thin, voluptuous face and small lips. “Just wait. We promise you will not …” she giggled … “be hurt.”

Laughter. Girls laughing — four of them. Two in the front, and two in the back, with me between them.

I couldn’t believe this. My heart pounded. Was this even real?

I looked left. The girl was maybe fourteen or fourteen, with long blond hair, and she stared up at me with shadowed eyes, grinning. A small, pink, sleeveless top outlined perfectly her curves — huge breasts for her age, firm and round, and her navel had about three inches clearance. Her shapely legs were completely bare and a denim miniskirt ended just over her thighs, with frayed threads lying over soft white skin.

She looked down, then up and grinned saucily. “Go on,” she said. “Look all you want.”

Face red. I turned around. The other girl had light brown skin, with high cheekbones and thin, wide bright eyes … Asian. Below … her blue bathrobe ended halfway between her hips and knees, letting me see her long, sleek legs bent over the car seat. Her robe's neck … it plunged into a V far down. I could see her deep, dark breast line.

She caught me looking, smiled sweetly, reached up with a long arm and grasped the edge of her neckline, pulled it slightly aside, revealing more flesh. Breasts … no, not everything, but she wore nothing but a blue bra under there!

“Now, Seth.” The blond driver laughed and she was watching me on the rear-view mirror. “Don’t get too wild with Leslie and Sabrina back there.”

“How do you know my name?”

“We know a lot about you,” she said. “Been watching you for some time.”

I leaned forward … totally confused. “What are you talking — what is going on?”

“Well, we should introduce ourselves.” Her head turned and I backed up a little, and she grinned. “Believe it or not, we are the goddesses of sex. In our realm, you’ll learn to know us better.” She kept eyeing me, but her hands were still on the steering wheel as the car went down the road.

“Who … where do you come from?”

“Oh, that’s not for you to know. But you can know our names. I’m Melinda, the mouth.”

“Melinda what?”

“Mouth,” she said. Her lips opened, thick, wet and glossy, and her tongue slid out — slick, huge, waving over her mouth and in the air like the head of a serpent.

This can’t be real. I shifted in my chair, suddenly uncomfortable in my groin.

The other girl turned — her shoulders were also bare but the seat blocked the rest of her. She smiled, and spoke softly, in a sultry voice: “And I’m Ashley Anus. You won’t believe what I can do.”

Face … hot. “Ashley Anus?”

“Yep.”

Back here. The younger girl tilted her head and pursed her lips in a smile. “I’m Leslie Little, and I’ll go to bed with anybody, as long as he’s polite, and nice, and gives me grr-r-reat blowjobs.”

“Seth is nice!” Melinda shouted.

“Oh, I know.” Leslie giggled. “I can’t wait to experience him!”

I was trembling … and at my right, the Asian-looking girl smiled, her beautiful, thin eyes gleaming. She had almost no accent, her voice lilting: “And I am Sabrina, the swimmer. I will have sex anywhere in the water, or even under it. You will love what I can do.”

This was insane.

“In a moment you'll be in our realm.” Melinda was still looking back at me, even while she drove. “Then you can choose whichever one of us you like.”

“To have sex?”

“Absolutely. It’s what we do. And we’re great at it.”

I sat back, stunned. It was beyond anything I could have imagined … four, gorgeous women, whether goddesses or not, kidnapping me, for sex? From me?!

“Here we are,” Melinda said.

In the road the light changed — it looked like a deep, thick cloud of darkness. Without a sound the car drove toward it and then through, inside, dark, and then it emerged into somewhere else, inside.

How had they done that? An inter-dimensional shift? A porthole of some kind?

I looked around, amazed. Walls, ceiling, a door ahead. “It’s a garage,” I said.

“Well where else are we going to park the car?” Melinda stopped, set the brake, turned the engine off, and opened the door and got out.

The other two, Ashley Anus? and Sabrina, opened their doors —

I turned to Leslie. “This can’t be real. You’re not real.”

“A dream, huh?”

“Yeah … has to be.”

“Well in that case, you’ll need to pinch yourself.” Her eyebrows came down and she smiled, wickedly. “Or me.”

“What?”

“Pinch me, Seth. Anywhere.” She leaned my direction. Our hips pressed together. “Come on. Touch me.”

No way. I reached down to her, laid my hand on her leg, near her minskirt’s edge.

Leslie wriggled her shoulders. “Mmm. Come on, you can do better.” She moved my hand back, then up under her skirt. “More. Come onnnn.”

I can’t do this. A forbidden region, her inner thighs pressed together and me pressing in, soft skin, I felt her warmth. In a moment I would be touching —

“Hey, Seth.” I jerked my hand away; Ashley was leaning over at the back door. Wow — I could see up underneath her bra top, and she wore tight, tight black jeans with a thin purple string around her waist above them: a thong. “Come on out,” she said. “Inside.”

They were all waiting. Without looking at Leslie I slid out that way and stood, and Leslie followed. Then she went first, ahead of me, and I saw her curvy butt sway back and forth, underneath her tight skirt. I can’t watch … when standing her head came as high as my chest.

The four girls — or goddesses — were there. Melinda went first, through a doorway, down a hall. Thick, soft, gray-and-red carpet, inlaid with patterns, plain walls, almost no light. Then it opened up into a room: several couches, and a big-screen TV. Several doors lined the walls.

Another girl on the couch looked up — she was lying down on her stomach. “Got another one, Melinda?”

“Mm-hmm,” Melinda said. “Seth.”

“Ooohh, yeah. He’s had some great fantasies, I hear.” The other girl rolled over and sat up — holy crap! She wore a tight bodysuit, solid black, like Catwoman, but at no place did the material line into folds. Lean, pale face with red lips, straight, shoulder-length luscious brown hair, thin shoulders … huge, perfectly formed breasts that outlined completely under the black sheath. I could almost see her nipples.

“Hands off him, Courtney,” Melinda said. “I want him first.”

“Courtney?” I choked. “And she’s … Ashley Anus …” I could barely say it: “What do you do?”

Her voice was deep and breathy: “Courtney Clone.”

“C-clone?”

She stretched, pushing her chest out, boobs protruding toward me … “My special ability is recreating fantasies. Anybody you’ve ever taken a second look at, I clone her. I probe your memory and then I assume her characteristics: body, clothes, voice, memory, even setting. A former girlfriend, or just a sexy somebody you saw in a department store. Britney Spears. Jennifer Lopez. I do them all. I become someone else, and give you an experience.”

Stunned … I looked back to Melinda. Now I could see her full body … long, platinum blond hair, and her large breasts filled her cream-colored sweater that fell off her wide, bare shoulders … the sweater was a thick knit and I could see through to her skin and thin white bra. Underneath she wore denim shorts, just past thigh length.

“And you’re … what do you do again?”

“Mouth,” Melinda said. Then her lips opened again, wide, dark and wet. Her tongue emerged, sliding over her lubricated lips, unnaturally large. It can’t be … her tongue was much longer than it should have been. Melinda licked the air, her saliva crackling, staring at me with wide, shining eyes, then rubbed the corner of her mouth with her finger.

In my pants … my penis was growing harder. I had been erect ever since I had looked at Leslie in the car.

Melinda grinned. “I think you want me first. It’s only fair. I found you and I drove the car.”

I could barely speak. My eyes traveled over her body again — perfectly shaped breasts, trim stomach, wide hips, gorgeous legs. “I’ve … Melinda, I’ve never had sex before.”

“Then I’ll teach you what it’s like — at least, what it's like when you lose your virginity to a goddess.”

Melinda Mouth.

“What’re you going to do with me … what’s your … s-s-special ability?”

I had a pretty good idea but I couldn’t believe it myself.

Melinda grinned, staring at me with sultry eyes. “I’ll show you in there.” She pointed to one of the doors. “Our private realm. Come on.”

No way I could resist her. And no way I wanted to.

I gulped hard. “Okay.”

Semigloss
12-06-2006, 11:27 PM
It seems like I'm the only one who needed that translation in order to see through all that crazy HTML. For me, the HTML made it completely unreadable, so it is odd!

This story really sparks the imagination and gives me many strange ideas about people who are gods and goddesses of sex. This one only shows women, but I can picture men made that way too. In fact, this story inspires tons of story ideas for me with strange, supernaturally sexy people.

They could get a lot more freakish that what we have here and what a thought that is!

I have often had thoughts of a strange fantasy world were the mysteries of biology had been solved a thousand times over and all life was like clay in the cold, calculating hands of modern technology. People would be sculpted for their roles in life.

There would be the administrators who control everything, their bodies incredibly sensitive, designe for receiving pleasure but vulnerable as a result, they depend on their status to get any injury fixed by advanced medicine.

And of course there would be those designed to give the pleasure, the sex gods who are blessed with incredible sexual capacities.

Most fascinating of all would be those who are built into machines to control them. Imagine if your bus driver was not merely a rider like yourself, but was an actual living part of the bus, living his life on the roads.

The world would be wet and squishy, with even the simplest object alive, able to repair themselves and react to their owners needs. A tooth brush that sucks the grime from your teeth as though it were kissing you. A house that keeps you warm with its body heat and cleans itself and you with its digestive system.

That's what people made for sex makes me think of: a kiss with a tooth brush. How odd.

davesmistress
12-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Hahaha I thought the story had freaked out all over again.....Thanks for reading it semigloss....

AddictedToHoney
12-25-2006, 01:22 PM
If it makes you feel any better I couldn't read it originally through all those HTML tags either. Thanks for the translation, and of course for the story.

TheUnsaved
02-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Long time no see.

This is the followup story to the Intro (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7749) I wrote a long time ago. In this account, the author is drawn even more "headlong" into the incredible world of the Goddesses of Sex ...

Melinda

Melinda stared at me as she reached down, grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. “Wait for us, girls. This will take a while.”

They said nothing and I looked back — three had turned away. What would they be doing?

Leslie watched me, though, then she brought her hands down to her skirt and pulled up a corner, just a little. My god … I could see part of her lace white panties, between her legs.

“I’ll get you later, Seth,” Leslie whispered.

Back to Melinda. She walked in front, her shorts tight around her buttocks. She whipped around and caught me staring. “Like my sexy ass? Believe it or not, Ashley is actually sexier down there.”

Ashley Anus. “No … I want you.” I couldn’t believe I was doing this … we were near the door and it was opening by itself somehow. I bent low, one arm beneath her incredible legs and touched skin, then hoisted her up into my arms.

Melinda’s hands wrapped around my neck and her head leaned toward me. “Oh Seth. Seth. I’m not your bride. You’re breaking a few rules here.”

“I don't care ...” My heart pounded with her this close, her chest touching mine.

We were inside and the door closed — the room was small, with thick, cream-colored carpet, the same color as her skin-tight sweater. A huge bed was in the center, king-sized … I reached it and she slid out of my arms onto the off-white quilt, then spread herself out on her back and stretched, clothed breasts sticking up in the air.

Do it now. I fell beside her, almost on top of her, her body almost under mine. Melinda giggled and scooted back, slid up against several pillows. My head touched her chest — my chin against her round boobs, then my head went up. Sweaty … I was hot all over. Her face came toward mine and I stayed where I was.

Our mouths met and her lips fully surrounded mine as we kissed. Wet, she was sucking on me, I could hardly breath while her mouth pulled rhythmically at mine … I almost gasped as I felt my body jolt, with each tug of her lips like a vacuum on my mouth, her eyelashes fluttering near mine …

“Mmmmm.” Smack. Melinda retreated briefly, then moaned. “Oh yesss. Oh yesssss.” Her tongue protruded and she licked her lips, then came forward again and her lips closed around mine — then her tongue probed at my lips.

Oh my god. I flinched … this was new for me.

“Open wide,” she murmured.

Thrill shot up from my groin and into my spine … I cracked open my lips just slightly and Melinda’s tongue slipped in and touched mine, warm saliva and her face pushed closer, tongue digging and then my tongue touched hers again … smack, smack … her tongue writhed around inside, licking me, slurping —

I groaned with the pleasure as she retreated once more, her tongue withdrew from my mouth and my body shuddered … “Oh my god. Oh my god …”

Melinda’s mouth remained open and she licked the air. “Did you like that?”

Now I came after her and my face touched hers, she giggled and fell back but I was on top of her, licking her huge lips, then pushing my tongue into her mouth, sucking on her … then, both our tongues withdrew, mouths closed … another long, lingering, savoring kiss.

Melinda ended it, leaning back, staring at me with narrow, gleaming eyes. “Do you want to get naked now, Seth?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Completely naked? Do you want to see my luscious boobs and my wet little pussy?”

“Uh-huh …”

“And I’ll bet after my little tricks with your mouth that you really want me to see your big cock, don’t you, Seth?”

My god. “Damn … you’re good.”

Melinda grinned, then her lips curved into a sneer and her tongue emerged and stroked the air. “Oh yes I am. And I’m just getting started, dear.” She slid out from underneath me and sat up on her knees, I turned around, untied each shoe and pulled them off, then my socks …

“No, not there.” Her hands went down to my waist and grasped my t-shirt edges.

I'm going to be naked with this girl and I can't believe it.

My arms went up and Melinda pulled the shirt over my head, then threw it aside. She sat there, eyes flickering over my skin. “Ooohh, aren’t you nice.”

Let’s see your chest, Melinda.

She went next for my belt. Her fingers unbuckled it, then pulled … it slid out from my shorts loops.

Her sultry eyes flicked up to mine. “Getting warmer.” Her hands came for my shorts button and zipper — I gasped.

“No … Melinda, not yet.”

She stopped and looked up at me quizzically.

“I want … want to see you naked first.”

“Top or bottom first?” she asked.

“Top …” My voice cracked and I trembled. “I want to see you topless.”

“My, you really are inexperienced, aren’t you?” She laughed, then smacked her lips together. “Let’s see what my full chest can do to thrill you.”

Melinda drew her arms back and I reached for her, hands trembling. I took her sweater near her waist with both hands and pulled up. Her navel. More. Slowly I moved further, now seeing her whole midriff, then the bottoms of her bra cups. She reached up, letting me take it all the way off, and I could see her whole bra now, her breasts filling the cups and her ridge spilling out in the center.

Over her head, and Melinda shook her hair. Then she eyed me. “Almost there. How do you like me?”

“You’re …” I couldn’t speak. I only stared.

She jiggled her shoulders and her two boobs shook back and forth inside her bra.

“You’re incredible,” I finished.

With one hand I grasped her left breast, though the bra … round, warm, soft. I could barely get my fingers around it.

Melinda whispered, “That would feel better for both of us if that boob were naked.”

Her bra straps were loose below her shoulders and she pushed her arms through them, I let go of her breast, then her elbows went up and with her hands behind her back, she undid the clasp … the bra clasp …

The bra hung on her. I took the straps and pulled it off and her breasts sprung free. Perfectly formed, round and sensuous. Nipples red and inflamed.

I collapsed on her and she giggled, gasping with pleasure … my mouth found one erect nipple and I licked her, sucked it, then licked all the way around her breast while groping her other one … tight skin, thick nipples, swelled taut …

Just as quickly I left her, got back, and her legs snapped … Melinda jumped up to a stand, and untied her shoes, one smooth, shapely leg blurred up past my head and she kicked off one shoe, and then the other, then pulled off her socks.

She dropped back down and lay in front of me, her breasts jiggling, and I could barely control myself.

“Seth?” she asked.

“I … I’m going to cum in my pants …”

Melinda laughed. “Just the sight of me topless and you’ll explode … well, let’s hold off on that.”

Her hand reached down and lay across my pulsing lump.

For a moment I closed my eyes … the thrill subsided only a little.

Melinda squeezed and my spine tingled. Then her hand released me.

My eyes opened again. While still lying down, she was unbuttoning her shorts, and then I reached up, took the waist and pulled down … it was hard, they were so tight! Over her thighs … thin, white panties … I got them off all the way and slipped them off her feet and tossed them aside.

She grinned, pinching her breasts with both her hands, then rubbing them softly. “Mmm, this is going quite well so far.”

I still couldn’t believe she was topless. Melinda was topless and in her underwear.

I reached down, between her legs, and rubbed her panties. Warm, wet.

Then silently I took her panties near her hips and yanked down. Skin … more, more … and there was her vagina, deep and red, hairless and glistening wet.

It beckoned. My head dipped low, bare stomach touching the bed, and my chin went between her legs, mouth open.

Melinda propped herself on her elbows. “What are you doing?”

“Giving you … a blowjob?”

“That’s my job.”

“Can I try you first?”

Melinda’s tongue ran across her lips. “Oooh, yes you can, I just doubt you’re experienced enough.”

My head lowered more and my tongue touched her crack … I had licked her vagina … strange tastes, smells, hot, slick skin. Thrilling! I sucked on her, kissed her, rubbing one hand on her thigh, and with the other I groped her breast …

“Mmmm,” Melinda moaned. “Seth, I’m the Mouth, and you’ll need some practice with this …” I kept licking, sucking, feeling her juices drain. “Ooohh … mm, but that does feel good.”

My cheeks pressed on her inner thighs, I dug deeper with my tongue, feeling uncontrolled now, and Melinda twitched, sighing and moaning … I drooled into her, worked up some saliva and spit it out on her, then rubbed it in with my finger …

She moaned — “Oh, oh, do it again, yes, yessss.”

Her body shook and I kept licking her, tongue probing folds of glistening red skin. Was that her clitoris? I took it between my lips and sucked —

“Aaaaaa!” Stunned, I let go and stopped, but Melinda’s head was aimed toward me, eyes closed and huge lips open … “No, no no, keep going, do it.” I sucked on her again and she convulsed, her knees moving up and down, her mouth gasping and moaning, “Oh, yes, oh, oh my god, oh, suck me … oh, Seth, oh …”

I licked her, tonguing her flesh, but her quivering had slowed. Melinda’s legs drew closer together and I sat up, my tongue dripping with her cum, the taste remaining.

“Mmmmm.” Melinda sat up, legs crossed underneath her, then she got to her knees and grabbed my arm, turned me around and pushed my head down to the pillows. She was in front of me, leaning over with hair and boobs hanging down. “Now it’s your turn for my blowjob.”

I shivered as her thin fingers unbuttoned my shorts, then pulled down the zipper. Hold it in.

Melinda pulled the shorts down without help, all the way across, off my legs, then her hand lightly felt my hard penis through my underwear.

“Oooh, this will be good.” Then Melinda, still completely naked … and on the bed with me … peeled off my underwear. My penis was exposed and protruding, already wet near the tip … oh, my god.

Melinda tossed the briefs away and lowered her gaze, eyes narrow and slutty, mouth open, tongue stroking the air.

“Oh, you’re big,” she said. “But you could be bigger.”

“And you’re going to put it inside your mouth.”

Melinda’s eyebrows lowered and she stared at me salaciously. “You haven’t lived until I’m giving you head, Seth. I’m about to take all of you inside my mouth. Deep and wet. Feel my tongue sliding all over you as your big cock penetrates my throat. And I swallow cum too, Seth. All of it.”

Her head came down, lips spread open farther than I thought possible, deep, wet mouth … I closed my eyes as her breath flowed over my penis, then I opened and looked. Her mouth was closed and she kissed the trunk, head twisting, a long kiss … then, suction, on the side … she moved up with her chin just over the head and licked — just above the tip.

“I’m going to drain you,” Melinda whispered.

Then she came down with her tongue out and she licked the side … I flinched and almost burst out right on her face, she kept going, licked around and around, hot, wet saliva sliding, licking, sucking, then, back at the top … and she slipped the head in between her lips and inside.

Oh god … Melinda slid her rippling lips over my penis, almost halfway, then backed out, still partially in, and then sucked in deeper, her tongue inside and licking me and her inner cheeks pressing in, wet, then I felt my tip hit the back of her throat — she sucked in, out, in, out …

I erupted into her! “Mmmmm —” and Melinda sucked even harder, her throat constricting, swallowing it all! Her lips were almost into my pubic hair and all of my penis was inside her — I gasped and cummed again into her mouth and Melinda swallowed … now her lips cracked open and twitched over my trunk, rippling. Then her tongue emerged under my penis, slick with white goo and she pulled the penis out all the way, the head near her huge, bulging lips …

I spurted again. She caught it on the lips, thick and stringy, and her eyes probed mine. “Mmmm, tastes so good. Ahhhh-haaa …” Melinda slurped in the semen and swallowed it with a loud gulp. “Ahhhh.”

More cum — it spit out of the top and onto her mouth, Melinda swept it inside with her tongue and then licked my penis top and suddenly plunged my penis back in, sliding down to her throat and then more, all the way! I moaned and Melinda’s chin pressed into my sack as I spermed more into her throat, over and over — she swallowed it all, then her tongue slid out underneath my jerking trunk but I could hardly see it, only felt it, then I watched as she licked at my balls … her mouth expanded, over my sack and she drew that up into her mouth, all of it, and her lips clamped shut over them and she kept sucking … she had my whole package inside her!

I kept spurting. Melinda kept swallowing, sucking, licking my penis and balls inside her mouth. But I had slowed down.

My sack dropped limply out of her mouth, dripping wet. Slowly Melinda drew her mouth away, wet skin sliding around my penis, and she released the tip with a loud, slippery smack.

“Now I know you liked that. Want some more?”

“Oh … oh my god, Melinda, I can’t … I don’t have any more.”

“Ohhh.” She frowned at me with sympathy. “Damn it. Are you sure?”

“I’m … I’m sorry … you drained me, like you said,” I gasped.

Now Melinda grinned. “Ahhhh.” Her mouth opened wide, almost as if for a yawn, and her tongue slithered into view, probing the air like a serpent, saliva and cum crackling inside. Lips closed again, and she spoke. “Well, we goddesses of sex have a special way to keep the cum flowing … always.”

Her body slid up beside mine, her stomach on mine and her breasts on my chest, and her enormous tongue was licking her own lips, then it slipped back inside her mouth and her head was beside mine, and she kissed me, her lips fully surrounding mine, sucking, then her tongue licking …

A jolt of electricity coursed through me and I felt my vigor return instantly.

“Feel that?” she asked around my lips.

My body shuddered. I barely nodded.

Melinda let go of my mouth, spit sliding. “You’ll not run out of orgasms anytime soon, Seth.” Voice low, breathy, her huge lips moving right in front of mine. “I’ll just keep on sucking you until you’re dry. And then when you’re dry I’ll suck you again, and swallow every bit of your cum, all of it. Then I’ll refill you with more.”

“How … how?”

“Goddess power, Seth. Don’t ask how. Merely experience it.”

Melinda’s hand slid down, wet across my stomach, and her fist closed over my penis. She pulled, sliding down at the same time and then she moved off me, turned around and for a second I saw her ass, round and wide and sexy. Her naked legs slipped off the side of the bed, and she kept pulling — I slid toward her somehow and the pillows under my back came with me.

My legs were over the bed and she was on her knees, churning her shoulders and stroking my wet penis with her fingers. Wide, blue eyes bored into mine near the tops of her sockets.

For the first time I noticed the thin string of pearls around her neck. Melinda’s lips bulged as she pulled my penis down toward her chin … then her mouth clasped around the tip and she sucked … one solid suck, dragging it in like a vacuum but not going further than the tip.

I felt the cum well up inside me.

Pop. Melinda released me and withdrew, her right hand still wrapped around my trunk. She rolled her head and squeezed my penis tight. “Ever heard of facials, Seth? I want you to cum all over my face.”

“You’d like that?”

“Oh yesss.” Now Melinda’s fingers slid up and down my penis, squeezing, greased with my cum and her saliva. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over and over … faster, faster.

I gasped, my body shuddered … I could barely sit upright but the pillows propped me up from behind.

“Come on, baby.” Melinda’s breasts thrust forward and her hair flipped about her shoulders as she pumped me with her hand. “Give me that cum inside. All of it. Blow it all over me, mmm …” She stopped jerking me for a moment and merely wriggled her fingers in place on my trunk. “Where’s your cum, Seth?”

“It’s … it’s on the way,” I gasped.

Her hand released me and her head lowered. Lips opened just barely. The penis penetrated her face and she pushed it all the way in. Hot and wet inside, a tight hole … slick, sensuous tongue and skin wrapping around me … for a split second I felt her teeth …

Melinda pulled out quickly just as I gasped out loud.

“Oooh, now it’s time,” she whispered.

My head nodded as Melinda’s hand clasped around me again, the trunk newly lubricated by her saliva, and she pumped me repeatedly …

“Ohhh, Seth. Cum on my face. Cum on my lips, my nose, my tongue, everywhere …” Melinda’s head curled backward and for a moment I noticed her legs on the floor, kneeling and pressed together … naked vagina crack, slowly oozing fluid across her inner thighs. “Cum on me, baby.”

That did it. I exploded.

Melinda caught it on her hand and slid her hand back, leaned her head forward …

“AAAhhh!” Another burst shot across her mouth and she moaned with pleasure. Another string. It shot past her neck and stuck to her hair. “Oh my god …”

More semen streaked across her left cheek and nose. Two bursts — they landed on her lips and slowly oozed down her chin. Now Melinda, mouth gaping and moaning, clasped my penis in her fingers again and pumped me for more.

My body spasmed and multiple streams burst forth. They coated her lips, cheeks and tongue, slathered across her teeth, dripped down her neck, landed in her hair. Thick white, stringy cum. She squeezed and jerked my penis, wringing more out.

Finally I was slowing and I stared at Melinda. My cum had collected on her chin and now a long string dripped slowly down toward her legs. More had run down her neck, past the pearl necklace and then down to her luscious breasts … her nipples remained inflamed and the cum had streaked across them and in her deep cleavage line in between.

It was streaked across her inflated red lips … and now her tongue probed outward , slid across the wetness and licked it into her mouth … Melinda gulped loudly as it oozed down her throat and then her tongue expanded even more, sliding across her chin and curving upward to lick herself and draw the gelatinous liquid up toward her lips … faster now, her tongue flipped around her cheeks and nose, slurping up the cum and then returning it to her mouth, I watched her neck pulse in and out as her throat constricted, swallowing every drop of my cum on her face … gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp. Only the sperm on her hair remained.

Her hands went up and she scraped the cum from both her breasts, lifted the stringy substance to her ever-probing tongue, then licked it loudly into her lips. I reached down to her left breast, pinched the nipple, then peeled more cum off her breast — her hand took mine and she lifted my fingers to her face, lips closed around my fingers and licked the cum back toward her throat. Gulp.

Melinda finished. Her face was clean. And I felt completely wasted.

Her mouth closed … and her lips shrank. “Now I know you liked that, Seth.”

“Oh Melinda … that was …”

“I know.” Her head tilted up.

I could hardly breathe as I bent down for the kiss. “There’s … you have more?”

“You haven’t seen the ultimate,” Melinda told me. “Remember when I told you your cock was long, but that it could be longer?”

Her thinner lips clasped together with mine for a gentler kiss. Then her face pressed forward, almost violently, shaking back and forth, no tongue but her lips rippled, firm and pulling hard, I groaned and she grunted over and over, “Mmm … mmm … mmmmMM!”

Finally Melinda let go and I gasped, leaning against the pillows, my penis still wet and now throbbing with reborn energy.

Melinda slid back down to her knees. I leaned forward, ready for more. Glistening sheen spread between her legs. A little of my cum remained between her incredible boobs.

My hands reached down and each clasped a breast, and I groped her.

Melinda’s mouth opened, lips re-inflated and her tongue emerged. “It’s time. Sit back and enjoy the ride of your life.”

I released her boobs and leaned back, my penis hanging horizontally into the air just before her chin.

Melinda pressed my penis back into her, sliding through the throat, hot and wet, she went in and out a couple of times then let go with another smack. Her hand clasped around the trunk, jerked in and out, then she came back and it penetrated her mouth, I felt the tip pass her throat and farther and moaned, almost in pain …

She leaned back and let it out. It looked longer than before — two inches?

Melinda pinched the tip, wriggled her fingers, stared up at me, then focused on the penis and pulled hard. So slippery, she would have to let go, but she didn’t, kept pulling, I felt the pressure on my groin and then something gave inside. She pulled … out, adding inches, penis growing longer, then stopped for a moment.

My god. I was a foot long.

“Mmm, aren’t you the stud now.” Melinda laughed and grinned salaciously, then pulled more … LONGER! and on her knees she walked backward, breasts wiggling, vagina gleaming wet, hand still grasping my head and adding length, now the penis was several feet long and she kept going, then stood up and walked back faster, almost to the wall, she wouldn’t stop!

Her back hit the wall and she let go, leaned against the wall, eyes closed, her head tilted to one side and her legs spread.

My penis wobbled horizontally in the air like tape measure, at least ten or 12 feet long!

The length she had added was dry … only the few inches near the tip were wet and I could feel everything … air rushing past, then her hand wrapped around the trunk about eight inches from the tip …

Melinda raised her hand to her face, slid her humongous mouth over her palm, then blew me a kiss with wet, pursed lips. “Now,” she intoned. “Don’t even believe your eyes. Just believe what you feel when your cock drives into my writhing body.”

Melinda dropped to her hands and knees on the carpet and drew the head to her mouth. Inside, then she pressed in and out, sucking, then in, in … in … and she crawled forward, breasts dangling, my penis had gone far beyond her throat and kept sliding in, more and more, unbelievable! She was going to swallow it ALL?!

She kept crawling, quickly, pushing it in, not stopping, her eyes staring at me. Inside … I felt it sliding through a slick, wet tube, the same sensation as her mouth — now she was almost halfway back to me and her arms came up, grabbing the long trunk ahead of her, pulling it toward her and shoving it in.

Three feet … her lips parted, I felt the cool air and she moaned from within, “Aaaaaagggghhhh.”

Then Melinda was there, her lips sliding all the way back down to my groin and she licked my hairs, nose pressing in. Then she sucked, hard, wet, HOT! and I jolted, jerked upward on the bed and her knees rose up off the floor, bobbing in the air, her whole trembling body mounted on my penis — and I almost passed out, the thrill was too much!

Melinda sucked … her mouth, pulsing in and out and the penis sliding within her, coiling around in her tubes or intestines or something! I gasped, almost stopped breathing, my hands pressed into the bed and then I felt it coming, I reached up and grabbed the back of Melinda’s head, forced her to keep it in …

I exploded, from somewhere deep inside her, and from whatever that place was she swallowed it, I could hear Melinda gulping it down and her tongue slid over my sack and sucked it in … then, buried inside, hundreds of slick, crawling sensations, like multiple tongues, sliding across me — I cried out and erupted again, harder than ever before, repeatedly, long, sustained burst of sperm, Melinda was shuddering, swallowing, sucking, pulling for more, tongue licking my sack and the trunk near my groin and the suction spreading to all parts.

I was floating in an ocean of pleasure, sucking, saliva, moisture, cum everywhere, Melinda had it on her lips and it dribbled out back onto me … near heaven, my senses were gone, then another eruption and she sucked even harder, I couldn’t believe it, licking, tonguing, sucking, hot, wetness …

I must have passed out. The next thing I knew, Melinda was back beside me, lying on top of me with her head over mine, her breasts pressing into my chest. Down there my penis was back to normal length, and I was lying further up on the bed with my head in the pillows … she drew closer, her breath smelling of cum but I didn’t care, and she licked my lips then pressed close for a kiss. I could barely move, I just let her do what she wanted.

Licking, wet hands caressing my face, tongue probing my mouth.

The energy shuddered through me. My lips opened, and Melinda lifted her head up and stared into my eyes.

She grinned … white, wet teeth over her bulging, amazing lips. “Now. Did you like that? Even better than the facial?”

I couldn’t say anything.

Melinda’s lips closed and her eyes narrowed, rolled around and she lowered her head with a sultry, slutty expression. I felt her hand on my penis and she slid across me back that way, grasped the trunk, and I watched stunned as she pulled it up to two feet long, then stretched her body upward, her perfectly round breasts protruding forward, nipples deep red and rigid.

“I’m in the mood for some dessert,” she purred.

And Melinda fit her humongous, wet lips over it and came down all the way, up past her teeth and tongue and inside her throat — from this angle I would have to be driving it up inside her brain!

I barely felt myself ejaculate, again, repeatedly, bursts two seconds long … and Melinda’s mouth drew almost all the way up and then plummeted down again, wringing more cum from the tip that was swallowed up somewhere inside her, she sucked, she sucked, wide eyes focused on me and rolled up to the tops of her sockets, mouth puckered around the trunk, frozen halfway down.

Then Melinda slid it up inside her again, penetrating through her wet, tight tube, I kept cumming and felt my senses drifting … my god, she is incredible … sucking up and down, up and down, shimmering, luscious cream-colored hair falling past her shoulders, beyond that, her breasts and thick taut nipples silhouetted in the light …

Then Melinda stopped, her nose pressed into my groin flesh and just sucked, inside her, not moving outside. More bursts … this was the longest yet. She drew it in, all of it, sucking it out, emptying me from inside, my penis buried inside her tubes inside her incredible body, her eyes opened once more and bored into mine and she kept sucking all of my cum into her throat, throughout minutes upon minutes, and I felt myself drifting off again, out of consciousness, upon wave after wave of orgasms.

TheUnsaved
02-16-2007, 09:50 PM
(Here is the never-before-seen second part in the "Goddesses of Sex" series, just posted on the main site too. In the Introduction (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7749), the author finds himself first drawn into this sensuous world; in the first part, he encounters Melinda, the Goddess of Mouth (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9629).)

Ashley

Finally Melinda’s huge, gaping mouth slid off my penis with another smack and the penis wobbled in the air, vertical and two feet long … I barely noticed, I just lay there, feeling the ooze drip down. I was spent. She had said she would suck me dry and she had, and I couldn’t take it anymore.

With her fingers she pinched my penis head, then pushed down and it followed, she was shrinking the whole thing back to its normal size. It seemed I had almost passed out a few times but I watched her as if from a distance: she was still naked, with long, platinum blond hair, pointed shoulders, a thin stomach, gorgeous boobs, and wide hips around her tight ass.

Now Melinda sat on the side of the bed, leaned over — spreading her ass crack — and came back up with her clothes: sweater, bra, shorts and panties. Quickly she began putting them back on, first the bra, which she carefully framed around her breasts, then her sweater.

Naked now from the waist down, Melinda stood and slipped one long, bare leg into her panties.

This was it? Had my experience with her ended this soon?

As she’d said — I’d lost my virginity to a goddess. And what a goddess. I had sucked her vagina and pleasured her, then she’d surpassed that infinitely by taking my entire cock into her mouth, sucking all of my cum, then refilling my vigor and taking even more cum into her face, all over her mouth, cheeks, lips and hair … then she’d sucked me even more and expanded my penis to 20 times its normal length …

“Melinda …” She looked down when I gasped out, “That was incredible.”

“Oh, I know.” She lifted up one long leg and put it in her shorts. “I told you, didn’t I?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“But I’m only … the beginning.” Melinda was dressed, and she looked at me quizzically. “Come on, put your clothes on. Time to go.” Her eyes narrowed and she smiled. “Time for the next one.”

“Next one …”

“Yes, choose another goddess of sex. Some of us aren’t here but there are enough to make a great selection.”

I managed to sit up. My penis hung limp and her eyes flickered down to it, eyeing me hungrily. “Do I just go out there naked?”

“No. Get dressed. Whoever you choose will like to undress you.”

I looked down at the floor, where my clothes were sprawled everywhere. I had a thought. “Get me dressed, Melinda. Come on. Magically … or however you do that.”

She cocked her head, then smiled. “Fine. Watch this.” She threw her arms toward me —

Instantly I was wearing socks, shoes, shorts, t-shirt.

Melinda stood, her gorgeous body back in disguise, then took me by the hand and pulled me up. “Come on. Much more to do. Ohhhh, so much.”

I almost laughed. “I’m too tired … unless you kiss me again I can’t …”

“I’m not going to send you back out there empty.” She turned and her arms went around my neck, her head pressed close and her large, wet mouth encased mine, and she kissed, sucked, wet lips sliding over mine, then her tongue pushing past my mouth and licking my tongue …

My god. The energy was coming back. I wanted her … BAD. I grabbed her shoulders, pushed her away — “Oh … oh please, Melinda … can we do it all over again?”

“Ahhh, Seth.”

“Please? Blow me wider this time … shove me down inside you. I want you to take me whole again.”

“Seth, Seth.” She smiled, tolerantly. “Oh yes, I’ll take you, every inch of you, and suck every fluid ounce of your cum. I’ll suck on your asshole if you want me to. Mmm, that’s one thing we haven’t done.”

God, she was turning me on.

“But you could use a little variety.” She pointed to the bedroom door. “Out there are at least four more goddesses who are waiting patiently for the chance to do you, in each of their own, special, wayyssss.” She drew the last word out and leaned close, her unnaturally-large mouth shut this time, tongue fully inside. “It’s not fair for me to hog you.”

I thought of something even while I felt my penis harden just from her being there. “Aren’t you tired too?”

“I never get tired of this … I’m a goddess of sex.” She opened the door. “Let me re-introduce you to my girlfriends.”

I followed her into the foyer — reception area — whatever. The couches were still there and a TV was on, playing a football game. Three girls looked up from the couch and each grinned. I had met them earlier: Ashley, Leslie and Courtney.

“Hey, handsome,” Leslie said. She was the only one I couldn’t get over — she looked 13 or 14 years old, petite, with tight breasts under a thin tank top, and she was way underage. I wasn’t a pedophile! Yet I was irresistibly drawn to her.

Then as I approached I saw the girl beside her — Ashley, and she had called herself Ashley Anus. A grin filled her long, narrow face: she was a knockout, with dark brown skin, long and straight black hair, an angular face with bright eyes … and she wore a tight black bra top over large breasts, and impossibly tight jeans over shapely legs, with the thin band of a purple thong sticking out around her waist.

I stopped in front of her. Melinda was behind me.

Ashley’s eyes drove up into mine. “You ready for me?” she asked.

“Uh-huh.”

“Oooooohh.” She stood up and strutted for a second, hips weaving, and for a second I saw her from behind. “Take me for a ride.” A huge ass, not fat but gorgeous, framed by impossibly wide hips.

“Ashley … Anus,” I gasped out. “You do anal … intercourse?”

She moved around me, dragged me by the hand, toward another door in the wall. “Come on. Now.”

Leslie put on a pouting frown. “Seth, take me instead! I can do anal if you want me to.”

My heart lurched.

“You can have her later.” Ashley pulled harder. “Come on.” I finally let go and followed her, but she didn’t release my hand. There was her ass, from behind, encased in her jeans. Her buttocks shifted from side to side as she walked, a constant rhythm, mesmerizing.

She opened the door, another room. Darker colors, dark wood and browns, thick brown carpet, a smaller bed than the one in Melinda’s room, and now with a black quilt … the door closed by itself and Ashley led me to the bed, padding on the carpet with bare feet. Then stopped in front of the bed and stood in front of me, her voluptuous face suddenly carried a thin-eyed, open-lipped, nasty expression … slut. She gyrated, sideways, then back and forth, sticking her chest nearer my face, then stepped back, her arms came up and crossed and her fingers grabbed her bra, she pulled it up over her head … her breasts were there, large and brown, almost dangling but firm, light brownish-red nipples erect.

I went for her, she giggled and dodged, jumped out of the way and landed on the bed, turned and wriggled sensuously, with her ass pointing right out at me, humongous and round — I reached up, both hands, and my fingers clenched around her buttocks, soft, soft but firm somehow, but blocked by her jeans …

Ashley faced me, breasts jiggling, and she gyrated, dancing, writhing … she unbuckled her belt and slid it off, whipped it in the air and then dropped it, and I fingered my penis from outside my shorts as Ashley stripped — pulled her jeans down, revealing her thong, almost all of it, totally bare skin except for the rubber-band-thick string around her waist connecting to the purple pouch between her legs … now she bent over, breasts dangling over her stomach and nipples sticking straight down … I watched … she slipped out of the jeans, one foot and then the other, and let them drop away, then she wriggled her body, pranced across, rotated and I saw her ass.

Oh my god. Dazzling, perfect flesh, round, soft but somehow firm, big and brown and luscious … her thong strap dug deep into her wide crack and for all I could tell all she was wearing was a purple rubber band. Huge buttocks, intoxicating, sensuous.

Her head turned around, eyes gleaming, and she wriggled her ass at me, at eye level.

That was it. I let go of myself, quit watching and just came at her — she turned over and flopped down on the bed, giggling, my face pressed to her breasts and I caressed her, she breathed hard, muttering, “Yes, oh yes, mmm … oh Seth, mmm … suck me, feel me, kiss me. Oh kiss me … kiss me, lick me …”

My tongue slid across the flesh of her breast, pressed hard in and I licked — the thrill — my mouth closed around one nipple and I sucked for a moment, her hand was on my neck and was pushing me up, away from her breast … I let go of her boob and let her push my head up, toward hers, and her eyes were closed and her chin was at my nose … I moved up and found her lips with mine and we fastened together.

“Mmm …” Her face twisted as she dug in. No tongue, like Melinda … and now Melinda, who had expanded my penis to 20 feet and then swallowed it all … Melinda seemed like a distant, pleasant memory as I kissed, sucked, licked Ashley’s much smaller lips, her head kept moving as she pressed in. “Mmm …” Kiss. “Mmm.” Kiss, back and away, and now longer, lips almost parted open … “Mmmmmmmmmmm.”

I managed to pull away from her long enough, moved back down to her breasts and now realized I was still fully clothed — I sat up, with her lying down almost under me, completely naked except for the thong — and I untied my shoes fast and yanked them off, then peeled off my socks, then pulled off my shirt and threw it away, then came back down with my face pressed between her boobs — I felt the flesh against my ears, heard her breathing deep within. “Ahhhh … oh, Ashley … oh, Ashley.”

Her slender hand took mine and she moved it down to her thong strap. My fingers went under it and I went down there, my other hand sliding across her long, slender stomach and then to her wide left hip … I pulled at the strap, pulling up. “Turn over, Ashley …”

She rolled over, then brought herself onto her knees … her ass protruded up at me, unreal, huge and sensuous, then she writhed her hips and shifted her buttocks and I could hardly watch without almost cumming in my pants …

On my knees, I undid my belt, pulled it out, then yanked down my shorts and scrambled to my feet, towering over her thong-wearing ass and long back with ebony hair dangling across it … I pulled my shorts off all the way and then grabbed at my underwear, it dug into my skin, and almost tore — I got out of it and collapsed next to her, on my knees, mouth lowered to her ass and settled on the right buttock, soft skin, I licked her, then sucked, sliding my mouth across, my nose stuck into her crack and my tongue stuck between her cheeks, touching her thong strap that would be right over her asshole but I couldn’t see it … eyes closed. My hands reached up past her waist and grabbed both her breasts.

“Ooooohhhh … Seth, you’re incredible …”

“Damn … you’re incredible.”

A slight hissing near my face and my eyes went open. It came from her ass, a puff of air, she farted?! but then I smelled it: a perfume, almost too sweet, filling my nostrils and surrounding me, stinging … intoxicating.

I wanted to suck her ass. I drew my left hand away from her breast and grabbed her thong strap around her left hip, then pulled, it was thin enough, finally it snapped and I kept pulling, yanking off her thong although it dug into her ass crack.

“Ohhh, oh yes, Seth, strip me, take it off. Suck me, Seth. Suck my ass … suck my asshole. Drink me.”

The thong was gone; I tossed it away, then moved back on my knees, letting go of her other boob, then spread her cheeks aside. A huge asshole, narrowing and then widening, pulsating with her breathing, in and out.

Hissssss — something brown, a fluid, leaked from the hole. I stared, not fathoming, unsure … oh, shit! No … it was too viscous for that, shiny, almost like chocolate!

“Drink me!” Ashley shrieked.

This can’t be real. My head went down, pressed into her crack, then buried almost to the corners of my mouth and I stuck out my tongue, felt her asshole and she flinched, cried out — “OOHHHH, YESSSS!” and I tasted it: chocolate, like syrup. I licked her and she moaned, body writhing, I squeezed her cheeks as I sucked in the syrup, swallowed it, it tasted delicious, I sucked more, licking her asshole and more chocolate hissed out, dribbling down my chin, like melted ice cream … her sensuous voice was breathing, “Oh yesss, oh yes, Seth, eat me, lick me … my god, lick my ass. Lick me in the ass …”

My penis was hard and ready but I ignored her for now … eating her chocolate syrup … I can’t believe this.

“Taste me Seth …” I stuck my tongue in her ass, now, further … my nose pressed into her crack and I couldn’t go more or I would suffocate, even now I could barely see. “OOOOOOHHH!”

Her body jerked, and wriggled, my face stayed in her ass crack and I pushed my tongue in more, felt her ass widen and something pushed at my tongue, I tasted more chocolate. WILD … I pulled back, her cheeks slapped together without my face there, and then they spread apart by themselves as I stared at her asshole. A brown lump was coming out … a bar of chocolate?!

“Oooooohhhh,” Ashley moaned. Another hiss from her asshole and another perfume filled the air, a sweet, chocolate smell … “Have dessert, Seth. Eat it.”

I went back, nose pressed into her asscrack and my mouth took the chocolate, bit off part of it and chewed, my fingers slid over her cheeks, now wet with chocolate … her whole ass was wet with chocolate, lubricated, I kept eating, biting off more, swallowing the chocolate down. “Fuck me,” Ashley whispered. “Eat me, eat me, now fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me …”

Pffffttt. More perfume, penetrating my nose and then my skull … fuck her! “Oooohh — ” I could barely speak, my mouth was full — “damn!”

My head slid out but her arms came back, fingers spread her cheeks apart and her head had turned around, almost all the way and her narrow eyes stared at me, mouth agape and drool slid out … “FUCK ME, SETH!”

Her hand grabbed around my penis and pulled, I almost lost my load. Ashley pulled it toward her ass. Another puff of air, more perfume, and then another piece of chocolate — it almost dropped out but I caught it in my lips and chewed, soft and warm …

Then I slid myself up, on my knees, my penis protruding and aimed, she let go and her elbows were pressed into the bed pillows, her breasts visible from underneath her ass … finally, now … I pushed my penis forward, it slid over her right cheek then glided over the wet skin, pressed into her crack, more, more, MORE!

“OOOOOHHHH, FUCK ME!”

The tip touched her asshole and something jolted through me. She moaned and writhed her upper body, head weaving, then face turned completely around to watch me … I pushed in, the hole slid around my head and I buried it, deeper, deeper, my body shuddering, I kept going until I was completely in.

“Oooooooooooo …” Her body tensed, then shook with pleasure. I drew my penis out, almost all the way, smooth and wet inside, then pushed in, Ashley howled with delight as she sank to the bed, pelvis pressing closer and now her asshole tightening around my penis … I pulled out, pushed in, rhythm, the feeling, the thrill — damn!

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me deep!” Ashley’s head drew up, facing completely backward and my head lowered and our lips met, I was on my knees with my cock in her ass … “Oh, Seth, oh, keep going, oh my god, oh my god …” in, out, in, out, faster, faster … “oh my god, oh, oh … mmmm …” Her mouth and eyes closed. “Mmmmm … mmmmm … MMMMMM!”

I almost stopped but kept going and she almost screamed — she was convulsing but I wasn’t — “OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! YES, YESSS, YESSS! OOOHHH, FUCK ME, OOOOHHH, MY GOD! OHHHH!”

I felt myself coming, then cumming, hot sperm shot out and into her, kept going, I felt I could hardly move but I kept penetrating her, once almost going completely out, my hips pressed right into her ass cheeks. “Oh, Ashley, aaahhhh!”

“Mmmm …” She was quieter, breathing hard, then her voice, louder: “Oh, my god … do me again.”

I finished pumping into her then my head collapsed, chin in her neck … but her breasts were on her other side, I was on her from behind. “Fuck me again,” she whispered.

Then her mouth met mine and her face twisted, back and forth, we kissed, wet, passionate, hot flesh, and I felt my hands slide across the sweat on her back. Energy shuddered through me. I drew up my groin and she gasped, then I pushed in once more … and felt resistance in her ass … pushed anyway —

And exploded inside. “OOOOOHHHH,” Ashley screamed, “ohhhh, my GOD!”

Her body pulsed, wriggled and I gasped as I shook, our legs intertwined and I almost fell to the side, then I did, and she rolled with me, her head pressed into mine and we kissed hard, her screaming around my lips, over and over, “oh yes, oh yes, oh, yes, ooohhhh, yes, yes, YES, oh MY GOD!”

Orgasm, together. My hands went around her and grasped her breasts, “Mmmmmm,” she said, and then her whole body spasmed again. I erupted once more, driving my hot cum into her ass, her lips met mine again and pulled, sucked, her tongue licked my lips and mine came out and penetrated her mouth, felt her smooth, slick teeth …

Our bodies convulsed … and just kept going. I felt her asshole widen around me and then another hiss, air gooshed out around my pubic hair and then slid up my stomach, all around our legs, then it crawled across my back … cold, tingling, orgasmic air.

I slowed down, not pumping, but we were still kissing, we hadn’t stopped — and Ashley drew back, moaning again, as my penis went back to work and we climaxed together, hard, long, intense, repeatedly … I gasped out as she kept whispering, “oh my god, oh my god, oh, fuck fuck fuck, fuck me …” I had stopped penetrating but I didn’t need to — the orgasm kept going. I remained still, lying under her now, with her head twisting and pressing into mine, magical goddess lips restoring my vigor, my hands around her huge breasts, her hips over mine, my penis buried in her incredible, fucking ass.

(What would you do next with Ashley? or Melinda? or even Leslie Little, coming soon? Let me know here, or send your ideas, or even your own story, to me. Thanks for all the feedback. The next part in the series is my favorite.)

davesmistress
02-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Welcome back....what a great addition....On my way to the next.

Tigrok
02-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow Great Story, Very Descriptive and Riviting!!

Thank you for sharing your story!

davesmistress
02-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks for another good addition...I will remind you to keep the characters 13 and older..I will edit this to make it right.

Welcome back again.

Tigrok
02-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Cant wait for the next part!!
Thank you again for your story!

dealwithit
02-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Not to bad!

TheUnsaved
02-26-2007, 07:52 AM
(And finally, here we have the steaming hot third part in the "Goddesses of Sex" series, just posted on the main site too. In the Introduction, the author finds himself first drawn into this sensuous world; in the first part, he encounters Melinda, the Goddess of Mouth; in the second part, he finds supernatural pleasures in the ass of Ashley, the goddess of Anus. Now he prepares to experience Leslie, the petite, seemingly innocent Goddess of Little ...)

Minutes later, I lay still with Ashley atop me, my penis still penetrated up her asshole. She breathed heavily, her head still rotated all the way around to her back where she had kissed me repeatedly, refueling my vigor after every orgasm … she, of course, one of the incredible Goddesses of Sex, never ran out of sexual energy.

But now I was spent, again, after multiple climaxes along with her … I felt my penis unstiffening even within her ass, and her hole didn’t seem as tight.

Ashley kept breathing, and I moved slightly, sliding under her back, greased with sweat and maybe more chocolate. “Mmm … you done?” she asked.

“I think so. Finally.”

Her head turned around without sound and she bent her knees to get up, and my penis slipped out of her asshole, dripping the brown syrup. It coated her brown cheeks and my pubic hair, wet, sticky, a mess. Now, with my energy gone, it especially looked a mess.

Ashley turned around and bent lower, her long black hair behind her, her large brown breasts dangling below her neck. Her vagina, small and red, also slick with chocolate … minutes before, while sucking and fucking her otherworldly ass, I had hardly even noticed anything up her front.

“Looks like you need cleaning up,” Ashley said.

“You too.” So weak. “But you’ve got your magic, or whatever … you can do it instantly, right?”

“Mm-hmm.” She knelt straighter and her pussy dripped a chocolate glob, then she reached behind her back with both arms, grasped her ass cheeks and pulled to the sides, then let go — slap from back there.

I watched stunned as the chocolate goo lifted itself from my groin, tickling the hairs, molding with the syrup on my penis and coalescing in midair, floating as if in space … and then I saw the syrup cleaning itself off Ashley’s legs and pussy, wrinkling in the air. Then the blob of chocolate over me finishing sucking itself off and narrowed into a stream, shot over toward her blob … then all of it slipped down between her legs and Ashley bent her vagina forward, moaning slightly … “Ooo …” gurgling, slurping from back there, like water through pipes … she was sucking it back up her ass.

Damn. What a turn-on … if there was any possibility I would ever be turned on again.

With her slender, angular face still alive with that smile, Ashley turned and slipped off the bed, bent over to the floor and began picking up her clothes — black bra top and tight black jeans. She slipped the bra over her head, then leaned over and picked up something else — a thin scrap of purple fabric — and held it up, staring at me mischievously. “Oh, look what you did. You broke my thong.”

I smiled, feeling as if I would go to sleep at any moment. “Just fix it …”

Ashley held it to her mouth and blew on it — and it twitched. She moved her arms down, sticking one long leg into the thong … repaired, instantly. I wasn’t surprised. Nothing surprised me anymore.

Earlier, Melinda had magically dressed me, but I figured I might as well do it myself this time — I had to get my energy back. Melinda had also refueled me, after our “session” … with her magical kiss. Ashley might do the same, although it seemed impossible now.

No matter. I got off the bed, found my clothes, and started getting dressed. Ashley was sliding one leg down into her jeans, then struggling a little, fitting the waist around her bulging ass cheeks. I put on my underwear, then shorts, then belt, then t-shirt … leave the shoes and socks. Ashley had stripped herself fast without having to worry about those.

Now she was redressed, and she stood there, waiting for me. “Ready for some more?” she asked.

I smiled as I sat down on the bed. “You know I’m wasted now. Help me.”

“That’s because you’re mortal.” Ashley grinned and reached down to my hand, pulled me off the bed. Standing next to her I could see right down her bra top, her incredible curves inside … but it seemed like no big deal.

She walked before me to the door, her huge, firm ass weaving under her shorts — and it didn’t seem all that sexy. Nothing did.

She would have to correct that soon …

At the door Ashley twisted around, then her arms wrapped around my waist and her beautiful face tilted up … yes … and I bent down, my eyes open, hers closed. Our lips touched and she pressed close, shifting her head from side to side as we kissed, hard, wet. And I felt the strength return. Physical. Sexual.

I mumbled around her lips, “Oh my god.”

She let go and pulled back. “Does that do it?”

“Mm-hmm.” And I stared down at her chest. “And you are incredible.”

Her eyes sparkled. “Do you want more, or would you like to go out and try someone else?”

She was so sexy. For a moment I pictured picking her up, taking her back to the bed and re-stripping her, ripping her thong off again and sucking the chocolate out of her ass. And yet … “No offense. But yeah, I’ll try someone else.”

“That’s what we’re here for.” Ashley opened the door to the larger room outside. “Don’t worry about offending anyone … but if you want to bed my ass again, anytime, let me know.” She looked back and grinned. “For now, I’ve got nothing else to do but watch the game.”

“Absolutely …”

The game was football, on the big-screen TV, and four of the girls were on the chairs and couches pointed toward it. Melinda, the Mouth, in her shorts and cream-colored sweater, and her incredible, elastic mouth was fully closed now, looking its right size. The slender-legged Asian girl in the bathrobe sat beside her — she had introduced herself as Sashiko, who would swim underwater while having sex, or something.

Ashley and I were there and she took her own chair and leaned back, fully reclining.

On the other couch was the girl in the tight black leather-like bodysuit, who had been here when I had arrived with the others. Courtney Clone, she had said. Anybody you’ve ever taken a second look at … I probe your memory and then I assume her characteristics: body, clothes, voice, memory, even setting. … I become someone else, and give you an experience.

But next to her was someone else, an amazingly petite and young someone else — so young, that even with my restored vigor, I was afraid to try this. Was it even right?

She had given her name in the car. Leslie Little. Her slender face was framed with a mass of long, straight blond hair, now turned toward the TV screen.

Then Leslie noticed me looking. She grinned wide in my direction. “You’re done with Ashley?”

“Um. Yeah.”

Leslie’s eyes narrowed, sultry and teasing. “You enjoyed her ass, didn’t you?”

Well, no secrets here. “Uh-huh.”

“You can have my ass next. And everything else.” Her eyes squinted and she leaned forward. “Wouldn’t you like to come play with me?”

In the car, she had teased me to pinch her. Instead I had touched her leg, far above her knee — and she had taken my hand and slid it up underneath her thigh-length denim skirt, with the frayed edges. My hand. Up her skirt. Between her legs, so soft.

The other girls looked in their mid-20s. But Leslie … so young!

My heartbeat raced.

“How old are you?” I asked.

Leslie leaned back, assuming a sultry gaze with her blue-green-shadowed eyes. Courtney, next to her, wasn’t even watching. “Eighteen,” Leslie said. “But I know I look fourteen to you.”

No way. I can’t do this.

Slowly I shook my head, but my pulsing blood told me otherwise. Imagine her, naked.

“But I’m a goddess.” Leslie stood and stretched, her pink top tightening against her breasts. “Fourteen. I am 14 only by human standards. What do you even know about the goddesses?” Now she stepped forward, swaying her hips and now moving her hands across her chest, then to her sides, tracing her curves. She stopped before me with her breasts inches from my stomach. “We’re not subject to any kind of rules here, even physics. You’ve seen that already.”

So sexy. So beautiful.

Leslie broke my silence. “You want me. I know you do.”

Now Courtney looked up and locked eyes with me. “She can only be herself, Seth. I can be anyone.”

I swallowed as I stared. Courtney was older. And even more magical. And with what she said she could do …

Then I looked down to Leslie’s young, gorgeous face. “Take me, Seth.” Her lips pursed, moist and soft. “Please. I know you’ll like me.”

Imagine her. Naked.

Leslie’s hands dropped to her skirt. She bent down the waist edge, revealing the top band of her white lace panties.

I had to have her. “Okay.”

Her face came alive and she squealed, jumped once, then slid around the couch, bare feet on the floor. I came after her and she went to another door, in the other wall — a smaller, thinner door. She turned the handle and it swung in, and I followed her in.

Leslie was behind me, and she closed the door. “My bedroom,” she said. It was very small, with a single pink-quilted bed, surrounded by bare, pale yellow walls that allowed about two feet of space to all sides. “It isn’t very big. It’s just petite and beautiful, like me.”

My breath caught in my throat. “You are,” I said.

“Oooooo,” Leslie cooed. “You really think I’m pretty?”

“Absolutely.”

Now she fell silent, and smiled sweetly at me. Then her eyes narrowed. Her face took on the expression of a seductress.

“Stare at me,” Leslie said. “Don’t be nervous. I want you to see every bit of my young body.”

So I stared. Without saying a word.

Leslie was slender. Petite. Her delectable curves were outlined clearly under her pink, tank-top-like shirt and denim skirt. Her shirt’s neckline curved only half an inch above her ample breasts — they were large and round, tight under the thin fabric. The shirt’s bottom edge fell several inches above her waistline, revealing her trim midriff and deep navel. Her shapely hips rounded to the sides of her short skirt. Its ragged bottom edge ended just below her thighs and revealed bare, slender legs underneath. Bare feet.

Her face. Young and smooth, with blond hair almost to her shoulders, and blue eyes.

I just stared.

“You’re beautiful,” I said.

Leslie smiled, her eyes turned downward. Almost shyly.

“You’re melting my heart,” she said, and then looked up. “And now. Wouldn’t you like to feel my heart?”

I swallowed. My mouth was dry. “Uh-huh.”

Leslie reached forward and took my hand. Her touch lingered.

She pressed my fingers to her neck. Warm skin.

Her breasts were only inches away. Leslie’s lips parted, widened her smile. Shining, white teeth under moist lips.

“Come on down,” Leslie said. “Under my shirt.”

Gently Leslie pushed my hand down. Under her tank top. My god. And over her bra and left breast. Warmth. Soft flesh, under thin lace fabric.

I did feel her heart beating. My own was thrashing wildly.

Leslie spoke in a near-whisper, “Touch my skin. Feel me.”

My fingers moved up and then under her bra cup. And my hand clasped around Leslie’s boob. Soft, round. Her nipple hardened, pointed and hot against my palm, and her other breast was also excited — I could tell even though her pink shirt and bra.

I stared at her upturned face, my hand not moving, just absorbing the warmth. Her shadowed eyelashes fluttered as her green eyes slid upward, staring at me, her mouth barely open.

My fingers wriggled over her breast. Beneath — I felt my penis bulging ever harder.

“Oh, yessss,” Leslie purred. “Squeeze my little tittie.”

I did.

Then Leslie’s lips narrowed. Now … I bent lower, my own mouth ready, and met her face. Our lips fastened together. Hers were small and dry, then she opened further and I felt the wetness. We kissed in and out. Clasp, clasp. “Mmmm.” Smack. “Oh, Seth.” Kiss. Then we pressed in again, tighter. My fingers squeezed Leslie’s breast and my other arm wrapped around her back, embracing her. Leslie’s lips wriggled in my grasp and she gasped in delight. “Ohhhh. Ohhh, mmm. Oh, yes, oh.”

With her body, she pushed toward me. I stepped backward, my hand still clasped over her breast. Then I felt the bed at the back of my legs and I sat down — her face followed me down and she leaned over, standing before me, her hands at my sides and embracing me. Her tongue drew back in and her lips closed for a long kiss, wetter and hotter then before. Savoring.

My lips pressed into hers, hard. Leslie’s sweet breath was all over me.

Then I broke off suddenly and slid my hand out of her bra and shirt.

I moved my hand down across her covered breasts, stroking her softly. I stroked her navel, then slid my fingers from left to right over her tight stomach.

Leslie’s neck bent lower. Her eyes were wide and she feigned an innocent expression.

“Seth, don’t you want to take off all my clothes now? Wouldn’t you like to see me nude?”

I nodded and Leslie retreated, still standing in front of me while I sat on the bed.

First, I pulled off my shirt, over my head and tossed it away. It hit the wall and slid down to the floor.

Leslie grasped the bottom edge of her pink shirt, as my eyes traveled up and down her long, slender bare legs.

“Do you like my legs?” she asked.

“Yes. Yes, I do.”

“You do know that I’m going to take off my skirt for you today. I’m going to take off all my clothes.”

Leslie’s ass. Leslie’s vagina.

She pulled up her shirt, revealing more skin. Then she slid it past her white lace bra.

“Do you want to peel off my tight, wet little panties?” Leslie asked. Her eyes gazed into mine and I halted, leaving her pink shirt bunched up by her neck. I stared at her face, transfixed. She spoke, never losing that sweet, innocent smile, just above her crumpled shirt above her breasts.

“After you do that, you’ll see my tight, young little pussy,” she said. “And it’s wet. Just for you.”

Both breasts protruded toward me from inside her bra cups.

“Would you like to kiss my pussy?” Leslie laughed gently, batting her eyelashes. “Then you will want to lick my pussy and suck it. Riiiight?”

She waited for my answer.

“You want me to suck you?” I asked.

“Oh yes. Please.” Leslie’s hands came down. She spread her fingers across her hips, then slid them up past her waist and bare midriff. Quietly she grasped the shirt at her neck. Without a word, Leslie slipped it up over her head … her hair came loose from it and she let it fall behind her.

“Put your tongue right between my legs, and I’ll cum on you,” Leslie said. “Then I’ll get your big, hard cock. And we’ll put it in my pussy, and you’ll push it in, deep, and wet, and you’ll fuck that young wet pussy.” She sighed, her blue eyes drifted upward. “Oh yes. Long and hard. And over and over.”

“God …” I gasped. “Quit — quit talking dirty.” She made my entire body blazing hot for her. I reached around her. She was almost completely topless, and so small and so slender, and so sexy.

I slid my fingers across her bare back and felt blind for her bra clasp.

“You really want me not to talk dirty?” Her eyes teased.

“N … no. Keep going.”

Leslie smiled sweetly. “I will. Do you want to see my titties, Seth? My soft, luscious boobs? And my nipples are sticking straight out. Did you know? Hard with lust. Lusting for you to touch them.”

I had the clasp, but Leslie gently slid my hands aside. “I can undress myself,” she told me.

My entire body shivered with excitement. Slowly my arms came back from around her and she stepped closer, arms bending. She slipped her fingers up through the shoulder straps.

Then Leslie’s bra fell forward, revealing her breasts.

I grinned wide.

Slender, pale young breasts. Dark red nipples contrasted sharply with the white of her skin and poked out. Hard. Aroused.

Leslie gave a little smile as she looked down to herself. Her hands reached up and she clasped each one, groping herself, sighing as she stepped slightly forward.

“Do you liiiiiike my young little titties?”

“My god, Leslie.”

Leslie moved forward. She sat down to my right, her hands stroking herself as she looked down. My right arm stretched across her neck and I ran my fingers through her long hair, just watching her; then I squeezed her shoulder, brushed my fingers across her back and neck.

With my left hand I reached over. Leslie faced me with a sweet, narrow-eyed, wide-mouthed innocent smile, squeezing both her boobs as she thrust herself forward, offering them to me.

She let go, and I stroked her evenly, gently. I cupped her right breast with one hand, then moved my other arm from behind her back and faced her head-on. Leslie turned, brought both legs onto the bed as she faced me directly, flipping her hair out of her eyes.

I carefully pinched and rubbed her breasts. Fingered both nipples. Groped her slender orbs of flesh.

“Mmmmm.” Her eyes closed. “Oh, that feels so good. Ooooh, yes.”

“You like it when I rub your breasts?”

“I like.”

I smiled, leaned forward, and Leslie met me halfway for another quick kiss.

Then she leaned back, and just let me pet her.

Leslie sighed. She licked her lips. Her eyes closed. Her hands rested on her thighs.

Then as I groped her, my eyes wandered down to her thighs. Her denim miniskirt, riding high on her bare hips, still shielded my view of the space between her legs.

Now Leslie’s hand slid across to her navel. And lower. Her fingers toyed with the waist of her skirt, and slipped just barely underneath.

I gave both breasts a gentle, firm squeeze.

“Ooooohhh,” Leslie breathed, as her eyes slowly opened to focus on mine. “Oh, yes.”

“Do you want me to touch something else now?” I asked.

I kept rubbing her as her eyes pinched shut, her chin raised.

“Mmm, yesss,” she purred. “Let me take off my skirt and then my panties.”

Finally, I managed to let go. Again Leslie stood before me, now squeezing her own right breast with her fingers. With her other hand, she lifted up her short, edge-frayed denim skirt.

Her panties were there. Thin white lace, like her bra. The edges curved down from her waist around her slender thighs and dove deep between her legs.

I reached to her. Touched her thighs near her panty lines. Smooth, soft skin. I stroked my hands up and down. Then I reached up, under her skirt’s waistline, and found the waist of Leslie’s panties. Elastic. Leslie let go of her skirt and it fell over my hands. I pulled down her panties.

They slid easily down her upper legs, but I didn’t see what was underneath. Not yet.

Leslie bent one knee up. One leg out. Then the other.

I brought her little panties to my face and pressed them close to my nose. Feeling the soft lace, I breathed in the scent of her body. Then laid them aside, and leaned forward.

Leslie gazed at me, eyes round and shining, mouth in a line, feigning complete innocence.

Just as she thrust her hip to the right and raised up her skirt with both hands, fully exposing herself.

A tiny, pale vagina. No hair. And glistening inside. Leslie was already wet.

I reached forward, brushed her inner thigh and Leslie giggled with the touch. One finger extended, and I touched her vagina.

“Ooooh-oooh!” Leslie giggled. “Oh, that is niiiiiice.”

She stepped forward, pushing closer to my hand’s advances between her legs.

I stroked her, first with one finger, then more. Leslie was hot and wet. Her little parts were trembling, slick with her juice.

Thin, sheen-covered folds of skin. Two fingers now. I tickled her vagina and she giggled again.

“Mmmm, please,” Leslie said. “I want a blowjob from you. Will you put your mouth down there and suck between my legs?”

I looked up. Leslie staring down to me, eyelids half-closed. Her mouth was twisted in a sexy teenage half-frown, teeth just visible.

“Take — take your skirt off all the way,” I told her. “Do that first.”

Leslie’s lips tightened into a grin. She stepped back and dropped her skirt over her naked pelvis. Then she swayed her hips from side to side … and that alone made me almost blow my load in my pants.

Still strutting, she grasped the skirt’s bottom edges. With a mischievous grin, she slipped the skirt down over her slender hips. Then lower. There was her lower midriff. Then her tiny, moisture-filled slit.

Leslie’s skirt slid to the floor and she pranced out of it. She weaved her body before me, her arms held high over her head. A striptease dance.

Incredible. She was so small and petite. Long, blond hair; pale, slender breasts with perky red nipples, jiggling over her thin stomach; curved hips, and long, delicious legs. My gaze roved her, searching everywhere, savoring the sight.

“Oh Leslie. Oh my god.”

There came that innocent smile, as if this were perfectly normal, displaying herself for me this way. “I’m nude for you now, Seth. Just like I said.” Leslie grinned at me seductively as she thrust her bare breasts only inches from my face. “And you liiiike my slender, luscious young body, don’t you?”

“I …” My mouth moved; I couldn’t say anything.

“Do you want me to dance for you?”

My god. “Turn around.”

Leslie grinned and twisted, and bent forward, aiming her ass back to me. Then she jiggled. Her cheeks pointed daringly back to me, tiny and round, with tight, pale skin.

I reached forward and slid my hands across her buttocks. Then I probed her crack with my finger, and slowly let my hand fall.

Leslie turned around, showing me her vagina again.

She bent to the side, swaying her body sexily, her hair falling to one shoulder and then to the other side as she weaved. “Mmmm. You’re thinking about what it will feel like to put your cock into me, aren’t you?”

So small! “Could I … could I even fit in there?”

“I don’t know.” Leslie grinned. “I haven’t seen your cock yet, so I don’t know. Show me your cohhhck, Seth.”

I unfastened my belt, pulled it out and she took it from me and dropped it somewhere. Then I unbuttoned my shorts. Leslie leaned close, her expression curious, but eagerness was in her eyes. So close. Completely nude, her naked body leaned over, hair cascading behind her shoulders. Her hands touched mine, stopping me.

Then Leslie grasped my shorts waist and pulled down quickly. I raised myself from the bed and let her get them halfway off, then, brought up my feet and she let them drop to the floor.

I sat once more, and my knees were over the bed. Leslie stared at me, eying my penis, bulging inside my underwear.

“My, aren’t you big.” Her blue eyes lifted toward mine.

Then Leslie slid down on top of me. Our faces met and we kissed, long and wet. My hand slid down over her breasts and stomach and felt her wet vagina.

Her body trembled as I slid my fingers into her slick crack. Leslie thrust her groin forward. “Ooooh,” she slurred with a giggle.

Would you put your mouth down there and suck between my legs?

I moved out from under Leslie, then grasped her waist with both hands, pushed her back.

The thought of actually doing this was beyond belief.

I said it: “Leslie.”

Her hands hung limp at her hips and she frowned in mock disappointment. “Mmm, why won’t you touch me again? Put your fingers on my pussy.”

“Would you like … me to suck you instead?”

Leslie’s eyes snapped open. She stared at me. “Yes.”

“I want to give you that blowjob now.”

“Ohhhh, yesss!” Leslie shrieked, giggling, then slid her body against my right side and fell back on the bed. Her legs shoved herself further up, her head on the pillows. Then her legs pressed together and she writhed her midsection with glee.

I positioned my head over her.

“Oh, won’t you suck me?” Leslie breathed. “Please, suck me hard.”

I breathed, my face only inches from her vagina. “I will.”

“Won’t you do your best?” Leslie continued, plaintively. “Won’t you make me really, really wet?”

“I will.”

Leslie’s legs spread wide. Deep, red. Glistening wet. “Mmmmm.” Her hand came down and she rubbed herself, just above her thin, small slit.

I bent in, my feet protruding over the bed’s edge. My penis throbbed, still trapped in my underwear.

Finally my tongue extended toward her. I bent lower. And touched Leslie’s wet flesh. So hot, and slippery with her juices. A familiar taste, from when I had licked Melinda. Now I gave oral sex to Leslie, poking my tongue into her crack, penetrating deep, tasting her.

“Ohh, oh, oh, oh … yes, yes, yesss, yessss!” Leslie twitched, jerking her legs. My eyes opened and I stared at her from beneath — a lateral view of her slender stomach and gorgeous, quivering titties with ripe red nipples. She stared down at me, her mouth wide open as she groaned. “Ohhh, suck me, Seth. Don’t take it easy on me just because I’m a girl. Oh, I’m a girl, and I’m nude for you, and I want to feel goooooooood.”

I licked her harder. Damn, she was turning me on.

“Ohhhh, now spit on me,” Leslie murmured. “Make me wet.”

I let my saliva drool over her. Then with my finger I rubbed it in.

“Ohhh, yes, yes. Now lick me. Lick my little pussy. Don’t stop.”

I tongued her more quickly, pushing further between her legs, my saliva gooshing against her wet skin. I had been hunching over her; now I lay on the bed on my stomach, pushing my penis hard against my groin — I shifted to the side as I buried my lips into Leslie’s vagina and groaned with the sensations of her wetness, heat and shivering skin.

My left hand reached down to squeeze my own penis through my underwear. Then I returned my hands to her, resting on her inner thighs and then pressing to the side, I spread her pussy wider open.

“Ohhh, yesss,” Leslie breathed. “Ohhhh. Oooohhhh.”

Her midsection jerked upward and instantly I pushed my tongue in deeper.

Leslie shrieked out and her body spasmed — “MMMM!” She almost seemed to thrash about, crying out in heaving gasps. Orgasm. Liquid flowed from her pussy, spilling onto my lips.

“Oh my god, oh, god … oh, my pussy.”

I had given her an orgasm.

I stared at Leslie from beneath. Then I rolled my eyes upward and focused on her face. “Unnnghh,” I groaned, salivating all over, between her legs. Leslie’s mouth widened with excitement, gaping just like her pussy …

Leslie jerked again. Climaxing. “Ohhh, yes, ohhh, yes, oh, yes, oh yes oh yes!” I sucked her now, pulling the juice out of her, then letting it back out, streaking her inner thighs and legs with it. “Ohhhh, yes!” I extended two fingers and stuck them into her. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!” — and my fingers penetrated her, in and out, in and out, repeatedly, not stopping …

Leslie spasmed again. “Oh my god! Oh … that … feels … so … GOOD!”

Her inner thighs jerked and Leslie almost rolled to the side, crying out, breathing hard, almost wheezing in her throat. I kept finger-penetrating her, in and out, bringing more juices and more spasms. I felt her legs draw together over my back, the balls of her feet just over my backside … I looked back and saw her toes crossing tightly together.

I pulled my fingers out, leaned back in and licked her again.

“OOOOHHH!” Leslie cried. Her body flailed, her legs crossed over my butt, I kept licking her pussy, wet tongue sliding over every part of her, then up to the top, bringing saliva and her cum almost up to her navel … then back down for another penetration.

Leslie was quiet. Her body stilled. Her breathing slowed.

“Oh my god,” she whispered. “Ohhh.”

I moved my head up. “Did you like that?”

She barely grinned, eyes halfway open. “I like. Ohhhh, my god. Oh I like. Mmmmm.”

“Do you … want some more?”

“Mmmm.” Leslie’s eyes closed, dreamily. “Maybe laterrrr.” Her legs uncrossed and she scooted her upper body upward. I watched her cum dripping and draining onto the bed. Her breasts jiggled as she moved, then her neck strained forward, lips open. “Kiss me.”

I moved up next to her and groped her breasts, found her mouth with mine and our lips locked together. Leslie’s face ground into mine. “Mmmm.” Warm breath, all over me. “Mmmm.” Smack. “Ohh, yes.”

[ESB1] Leslie retreated, eyes locked with mine, mouth open and breathing evenly as I squeezed her breasts. Her eyelashes fluttered. “Now it’s your turn,” she whispered.

I swallowed. “What?”

Leslie licked her lips, mouth open wide. “Would you like for me to play with your parts, too?”

I must have been nodding. “Uh-huh …”

She drew back. “Mm-hmm.” Leslie’s face tightened and she giggled, more wicked-sounding this time, and her body slid down, pulling her breasts from my grasp, and her legs slid over mine. Her hand palmed my covered penis and squeezed.

Kneeling beside me, she pulled at my underwear waistband. I lifted my butt from the bed and Leslie grunted as she pulled off my briefs. My penis sprang into view as she pulled the pair off my feet and threw it aside. Leslie caught sight of my bare, erect member and squealed with delight! Her body jolted down and she stared, eyelashes fluttering.

Both hands came down and her fingers brushed my cock. I was fully naked, on the bed with Leslie.

“Mmmm. Yeaahh.” Leslie stroked my penis. “Oh, yes. Now I can touch you.” She slid across the bed and crawled over my legs, still fingering my penis — I was about to erupt, I just knew it. “And guess what else I can do?”

She was in just the right position for …

“Wouldn’t you like for me to put this in my mouth?” Leslie asked.

My god! “Do you want to?”

She feigned the most sweet, innocent expression imaginable. “Of course I do. I want to know what it feels like. Don’t you want me to know?”

Again I could only nod, my entire body blazing hot for her. “Uh-huh …”

Leslie grinned. Her mouth opened, lips wet and tongue protruding. Her hands released my penis. She leaned downward. Her hair fell across my inner thighs. Her breath touched my cock first.

“You sucked me. I’ll suck you. I will love to suck on you.”

Her small body bent down, breasts hanging and her sexy little ass protruding in the air behind her. As she wiggled her hips, another drop fell from between her legs. Leslie sighed and almost laughed, “Ahh-ha-haaa.”

My god …

Then Leslie, the 14-year-old girl/goddess, opened her lips and plunged her sweet mouth over my throbbing penis.

“Ahhh-haaaahhh.”

I gasped. Leslie’s wet cheeks and tongue pressed around my trunk, then she pulled it back out, releasing it quietly. She breathed on my cock and licked the tip, spit crackling. Then Leslie sucked my penis into her small, tight mouth, hot, wet and luscious. Her right hand slipped underneath and cupped my balls, pinching the skin carefully, jiggling them between her fingers.

I ERUPTED!

“Mmm!” Leslie yanked out the penis and let my fluids burst up onto her face. Her hand grasped the trunk and she wriggled her grip up and down, wringing the semen from my tip as it shot up and out.

“Aungh — aungh — AUNGH!” I groaned.

Oh my god. Yes, Melinda had done this. But she seemed so far away …

The only other thing in the world right now was this young, gorgeous creature with the sweet face and long golden hair, delicious body and the attitude and willingness of the sluttiest harlot.

Leslie kissed my head, sucking with her lips again as I spurted into her mouth. Her eyes closed, she pulled it in and swallowed, her cheeks and chin dripping cum on my trunk. With her hand she palmed my balls, then brought her mouth lower to lick and kiss my balls, slicking the cum all over.

Finally she let go and stared up to me, eyes still wide. “Oh my god, Seth,” she chided me, with an innocent smile. She wiped the cum from her face. “Look at the mess you made.”

I was so exhausted as my penis finally stopped jolting that I could only agree. “I’m sorry. …”

Leslie grinned wide and licked her own lips, smacking them together with her tongue. “Oh. But I liked it.” With a sigh her chin lowered again and she kissed and slurped at my trunk. “Want to do it again?”

“Ye — yes,” I gasped.

“Then back to work.” Leslie’s knees were bent under her and her tiny, slender ass stuck up into the air behind her. Then she slipped my penis in between her open lips, sucked a little then pulled it further into her tight mouth, where she tongued me inside.

“Oh. Oh, Leslie … oh, yes.”

Her mouth opened, and she muttered around the trunk, “Ya like that, don’t ya?”

“Oh, yes.”

Leslie’s eyes rolled upward, locked onto mine. She stared as she drew my penis back in and groaned, “Auunnghhhhh.” Slurp, slurp. “Unnnnghhh.” The vibration buzzed in her throat and across my slick cock. “Mmm. Mmmm. Mmm-hmmm. Mmmmm.”

Up, down, up and down. Tongue wriggling inside. Thrills shot through, overcoming my exhaustion as Leslie slid the penis in and out of her tight, wet mouth. No cum was releasing, but she wanted more. Again her eyes rolled up to stare at me. The blowjob look. She sucked, she sucked, in and out, my penis tip sliding over her tongue and into her throat and no further … she couldn’t get it in all the way but it was sensuous. She withdrew the head and a string of cum dangled. Leslie licked it up and tongued my head, tickling, stimulating me, then plunged my penis back inside her wet mouth.

I felt it coming and then erupted again. Leslie’s throat constricted — and she swallowed it more, repeatedly! She coughed around my penis, then she forced it in even more and gagged — from inside I felt her throat muscles guzzling down my cum, sliding past her throat.

“Leslie,” I gasped out, “oh, Leslie, ahhhh!”

“Uh-huh,” she murmured.

I reached down and around her head, stroked her hair and then pressed behind her, holding her steady as I pumped into her hard. Leslie’s tongue licked me and I erupted again, driving into her. My hand shuddered on her head as she slurped at my cock. Then her tongue wriggled around inside her mouth as I spermed down her tight, hot throat and her lips twitched over my trunk.

I felt I would almost pass out from the thrill.

Finally that feeling ebbed from my convulsing body, only a little. Leslie slid the penis out of her mouth with another pop of released suction. She opened her mouth wide to show me. White strands of cum coated the insides of her cheeks.

“I took it all,” Leslie gurgled. Her lips closed. She swallowed it down, gulping loudly.

“Oh my god, Leslie.”

“I told you, you would like playing with me.” She squeezed my cock, then slid her naked body beside mine, her head approaching mine on the pillows. Beautiful blond hair, perfect face. Leslie stared at me, semen covering her lips, and flashed a sweet smile. “Did you liiiike me sucking you?” she asked, in a lighter, childish tone. “Did you like putting your cock in my face?”

I nodded. “I … I … yes.”

“Oh, god. You must have liked it so much, you can hardly talk.” Leslie dropped her mouth open, showing off her tongue — it was covered in slick fluids. She licked her lips, removing excess cum, and wiped the rest off with her tongue. “Wouldn’t you like a kiss from me so we can keep going?”

Her hand came up and gripped my penis, sliding across it, but I felt my energy gone.

“Yes,” I managed. “Give it to me, baby.”

“Mmmm.” Leslie giggled and slid over on top of me. I clutched both her breasts in my hands as her stomach and chest slid onto my stomach. Her arms wrapped behind my neck and held me close as her chin met mine and our lips fastened together. Leslie and I kissed again, with closed mouths, hers small and slick with my juice, twisting with the passion. Smack, smack.

I felt the energy return and pulled away.

Her eyelashes fluttered, inches from my face. “Want to play with me some more?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Want me to suck you again? Deeper this time?”

“You … you can’t.” Despite all this, reason crept in. “Leslie, you’re not big enough to …”

“You’re saying I’m not mature enough to play with you?” She tilted her head and feigned a hurt look.

“N … no.”

“I’m a goddess, Seth.”

“Yes, but you’re not able to …”

Her eyebrows came down. “Yes, I am.”

“And it doesn’t hurt you?”

“No.” Then Leslie smiled. “But if you want, I have a few other games we could play.”

Her eyes flickered downward, toward her boobs that pressed into my chest. Her legs rested on mine; my re-hardening penis was just inches from her pussy.

Her eyes narrowed. “Put your penis into me, Seth. I want to feel it in my pussy.”

I closed my eyes. She was incredible.

Leslie shifted to the side — starting to roll. I turned with her onto our sides and scrambled upward, while Leslie lay on the bed, naked arms and legs sprawling. Her eyes squinted shut and her shoulders churned, burrowing herself down into the bedspread, snuggling in, her breasts jiggling. Her arm bent down and she stroked her pussy. “Won’t you let me feel your cock between my legs?”

On my knees, I moved down. Then I lifted one knee, put it down between her legs. Leslie drew her right leg up, high over my head, stretching her pussy wide open, still glistening wet.

With one hand she grasped my penis, hard, and pulled it closer.

Leslie’s tight stomach pulsed in and out with her breath. My hand laid on hers, on my penis, warm, thick, stiff and ready. I aimed it toward her pussy as I drew lower.

“Ohhhhhhhh.” She licked her lips, eyes bright and thrilled, and her hand remained on my penis. “Ohhhh, yesssss!”

My penis touched her pussy lips. I felt the warmth and her wetness.

Leslie stared at me, lips open wide and grinning. “Put that cock in there. Yeah, put it in me.”

Her leg moved in the air, and I pushed into her. I couldn’t get in. Leslie’s pussy was small and tight.

“Mmm, try again,” Leslie mused.

I pushed harder, and slid in a little. My god.

“Oooooohhh.” Her small body writhed on the bed. “Yes, a little more.”

Too tight. But I kept pushing, with my hands braced on her inner thighs. I thrust out further, spreading her legs wide. I slid further inside her, halfway, and her juices gooshed around my trunk.

“Oh yes!” Leslie cried out. “Yes … yes, yes yes, ohhh …”

Harder. Finally something let go. I slipped slowly all the way into her, penetrating her pussy, gasping as I felt the tight, hot wet skin between her legs wrap itself around my cock.

Leslie moaned in delight and shifted her chest from side to side, her breasts jiggling as she stroked herself. “Oh, yes, Seth, oh. … Oh, put it in me, oh!” Her body spasmed again, her vagina jerking around my penis. Then Leslie screamed as the thrill washed over her — “Oh, god! Oh, feels so good!”

I let go of her legs and braced myself on the bed. My cock pulled out … then pushed in again … a little easier this time, but tight inside. Out. Then in, in, in … deeper into this gorgeous, 14-year-old slut …

“Ah, ah, ahhhh!” Leslie moaned.

I was about to cum … and finally I erupted within Leslie and her eyes squinted; then her entire groin twitched as she climaxed again. I gasped as I pumped my load into her, barely moving, just letting it rush out — oh, the thrill, the power, the SEX!

“Oh, Leslie! Ah, Leslie, oh! oh my god!”

Already I was about done, but Leslie was still whimpering, shifting her hips, getting more orgasms. “Mmmm, mmm … ohhh yeahhhhhssss,” she breathed. “Oh, do it to me again, Seth …”

“I’m … I’m all out,” I muttered. Of course I knew full well how to …

Leslie sighed and I watched as she licked her lips. “Mmmm, kiss me so we can do it again.”

Just as my cum was almost gone I bent forward, my penis still buried between her legs, and I lay over top of Leslie, my stomach on hers, then her breasts … I bent down and she giggled … I licked one of her erected nipples, then licked all over her breast and kissed it, then my lips closed over the nipple and I sucked her.

“Ohhhh, yessss …”

I raised my head, tongue extended. Leslie was moving, whispering something I couldn’t hear. Then my mouth found hers and fastened together for a long kiss.

“Mmmmm.” Leslie pushed her mouth harder in, her arms wrapped around my back, then her legs curled around mine where her vagina was still clamped around me. “Mmmmm, ahhhhh.”

Energy coming back. I raised up my penis and felt the thrill once again, then pushed in, out, in, out.

“Oh yessss.” I closed my mouth and tried to get back as I kept penetrating, but Leslie held on to me, her face pressed close and her tongue extended. My lips were closed but she pushed her tongue between them — I opened my mouth just enough for her to stick her tongue inside, wiggling between my lips, touching my tongue. “Aaa-aa-aaa-aaaaahhhh.”

I had paused penetrating her but instantly I burst out and I gasped — the initial thrill was intense, cum spurting out into her pussy. Then it grew longer, deep, incredible! Leslie’s hips ground back and forth under mine and she moaned with her own orgasm and I could barely move, just lay there, feeling the energy shoot into her, feeling her gyrate beneath me!

“Oh, yes, oh, YESSS!” Leslie’s tongue had pulled out and her head was back on the bed, hair matted behind her neck —

“Aaaagh …” and I dove back down and her lips opened just in time for a wild kiss, wet and passionate, moving, opening and closing lips smacking, tongues licking and then mouths closed again, sucking, noses pressed together and both of us still cumming underneath …

“Mmm-hmmmm.” Leslie kept laughing and I felt the breath from her nostrils. Kiss. “Mmmm.” Tongues licking again. “Ahhh-ha-ha.” Then slippery lips closed and together, sucking, wiggling. Kiss. Kiss. “Mmmmmmmmm.”

And the thrill wouldn’t stop. As long as I was kissing her, my energy would not run out!

My knees bent slightly … I raised up and out of her a little, then shoved back in, hard and fast.

“YESSS!”

I cummed again, more. Sustained bursts. The juices bubbled and drained around my legs, completely lubricated. While I cummed into Leslie and kissed her I kept pumping, in, out, in, out … wouldn’t stop.

Leslie pushed with her body. She wanted to mount me. I quickly let her move, our legs intertwined and now we lay side by side.

She moved more and got herself on top, still kissing me with soft, wet lips.

Leslie let go of my face. Then, her boobs shoved tighter against my chest and even while I kept sperming into her pussy she pushed herself up with her arms. Now she was straddling me, her knees pressed against my hips, breasts hanging from her and her long blond hair spilling over her shoulders. From here I could see where my penis met her pussy, shoved up inside and streaked with a mixture of her cum and my sperm all over the place, slathered almost everywhere between her legs and on my groin.

“Ooo, here we go,” she whispered.

Leslie tensed her legs, then jerked up. Her vagina slid over my penis and almost out, then she came down again … back inside … then up, down, up, faster and faster, almost jumping on me, riding me, her hands clasped over her breasts, elbows akimbo, and her eyes closed and lips open in that same slutty teenage half-frown. “Mmmm, yesss, mmmm, yesss …”

Up, down, up, down.

Her hair was flying, breasts jiggling.

“Ooohhh, my god.” Leslie stopped for a moment, her tight, slender stomach jerked and then her groin pulsed forward. I shuddered. Thrill. Then she pumped me again. Up, down, up …

Almost there. She was climaxing and moaning, and in a moment I would join her.

Leslie’s eyes opened and stared down at me. Her face blurred and jerked back and forth on her neck. Her grin widened and she jumped harder, faster, sliding me in and out of her pussy — “Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh … uh … you like?!”

I couldn’t respond as I suddenly exploded once again. Leslie felt it — “Oh yes!” and she kept riding me, pumping out more, even longer bursts of cum. Then she stopped and settled over me, legs clamped around mine and she ground her hips from side to side, gyrating on top of me. Leslie rode a few more times, then stopped, gyrated her hips. So sexy …

“Oh, Seth,” she murmured, tossing her hair over her shoulder. “Oh, you feel so good up my pussy.”

“Thank you, Leslie.” I could barely respond. “Oh, thank you …”

“Mmm, we’re not done.” Leslie moaned and giggled as she suddenly lifted herself up … and up. My penis strained against her inside as if held there by suction, and then out — her pussy let go with a wet, loud pop! Leslie immediately took it between her hands and rubbed the trunk, still wet and sticky, then she began sliding her body downward on the bed, kneeling between my legs and drawing her ass up into the air behind her.

Just as I realized what she was doing, Leslie cracked her lips open with a sweet, slutty grin, licked her lips and her words oozed out, “I think I want to put you in my mouth again … aaaahhhh-ohhmmm.”

Her lips closed around my cock and I felt her tongue and cheeks wrap around my trunk as she slid me in and out, eyes closed. “Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.” Pop. Leslie brought the penis out of her face and teased my head with her tongue, spit crackling and sliding. Then back inside her lips, thrusting me in and out. “Mmmm. Mmm!” Leslie shoved her face forward, deep-throating me farther down her mouth, and she groaned as her throat muscles quivered around my cock.

Thrills burst through me, but I didn’t cum into her. I just sighed, feeling her tongue slick across my trunk from inside her mouth.

Leslie opened her mouth, withdrew my cock and licked my tip, then stuck it back inside. Again she penetrated in, out, in, out, but not as further in as before. Then, while she sucked, she grasped my knees with her hands and pushed — I slid backward on the bed until my back met the pillows and I was sitting upright, with Leslie sucking me.

“Mmmm-mm-mmmm.” Her moans couldn’t get any sexier, and I noticed her hand reaching down to fondle herself as she twisted her chin around my penis, licking me, wrapping her slick tongue around me.

She extended a finger and poked it up inside her pussy, then slithered her mouth out from around my cock and stared up at me as it popped from her lips. “Let’s play with each other,” Leslie oozed at me with a sensuous voice. “Just watch me do this.”

Leslie returned to sucking me, and then she turned her body around, legs and feet out over the side of the bed. I was staring at her ass. And Leslie’s legs and ass seemed to float upward even as she sucked and her ass was right next to my face, legs sticking straight up, she was almost standing on her head — her breasts pushed into my stomach.

I craned my neck, looking down between her legs. Leslie’s hair hung over her head but she kept sucking, upside-down, getting it in deeper this time. Oh my god. I knew I would cum again in seconds!

No. She pulled my penis out and released it with a smack. “Seth, suck my pussy. Suck it up there, at the same time, and don’t stop.” Leslie swallowed. “What I’m going to try to do …” She sighed, then smacked her lips together. “Is take down all of your cum. All of it.”

I shook my head, leaned back on the pillows, eyes closed. “Oh, you’re a little bitch.”

“Ooooohhh.” Her tongue licked the tip of my cock. “Keep talking like that while you suck me.”

I felt her mouth wrap around my penis again and she plunged it deeper. I opened my eyes and Leslie’s body raised up just a little more, her vagina right before my face —

I leaned forward, grasped her legs and spread them apart. Then I bent my chin down and tongued her pussy.

“Mmmmm.” Leslie moaned from beneath, and I felt my cum about to start.

More. I pressed my mouth to her pussy and sucked, licked, then she shuddered and a burst of juices flowed out of her crack and down her left leg over my hand. “Oh, you little slut,” I gasped.

“Mm-hmmm …” She laughed, lips open around my cock and I felt the air. “I’m just a nasty whore.”

Ahhh! I exploded in her mouth and her lips drew tighter in, I felt her gulp-gulp-gulping it down …

I pressed harder, licking her wildly, then sticking my tongue inside, then I raised my hand, still cumming repeatedly into her myself. Leslie was gagging down my cum but her lips didn’t open, she didn’t let go, her throat kept swallowing and I heard her groan, “Mmm — mmm — mmm — mmmm — MMMMPH!”

“Ohhh!” My lips let go of her pussy and I brought up my hand, put my index and middle fingers together and slid them inside her. “You like that, you little whore?”

Gulp, gulp, gulp. All of my cum. “Mmm-hmmmm!”

She slid it out of her mouth. “I’m your little whore, Seth.” Lips around my penis then sucked in deep, then out. “I’m your little slut.” Back in, then slipped out with a suctioned pop. “Do you like your little slut slave? Did you screw my slutty little body any way you liked?”

“Yes,” I gasped. “Yes, Leslie …”

“Do you like playing with my parts?”

“Mmmm.” I kissed her pussy directly, licking her skin, and Leslie shivered and giggled, wrapping her mouth back around my cock and sucking. “I like playing with everything, Leslie …”

Smack. Her mouth released my penis. “That’s because my little body is so sexy, and I’m a whore …” penis in, then out … “and I’m a bitch …” again, and I was going to explode, but I kept penetrating her with my hand … “and a nasty, cocksucking, lip-licking, tight-ass slut.”

I pulled my fingers out as I erupted, driving deep into her throat, then Leslie cried out as she swallowed and I removed my fingers and stuck my tongue deep into her. Her mouth clenched even tighter around my penis and she gagged as she kept swallowing. I felt and heard the gurgling from her throat …

A longer burst, now, an incredible orgasm surged through me, and her hips convulsed, pussy juices flowing around my mouth and her body wriggled. I reached behind her, pinched her ass cheek with my fingers, then drew my hand back and slapped her lightly.

Her mouth gurgled. Still going. And I felt darkness cloud my brain as I heard her mumble, even with my penis pushed halfway down her throat, reply, “Spank me again!”

I slapped her harder, her mouth drew my penis in, then out, but without letting go. Leslie’s hips twitched and she giggled, mouth filled with my penis, then finally she pulled out and shrieked back, “Spank me. Slap my ass. Spank my little ass!”

Slap! — harder.

Leslie gagged, then sighed and sucked my cock even deeper. “Mmmm … nnghh … mmmmm …”

A huge burst! At the same time her entire body writhed and I felt my lips let go of her pussy …

Seconds … maybe minutes … later, I felt myself waking up.

No … My heart lurched. This is a dream. It can’t be real. I was having sex with a 14-year-old goddess.

I felt my body, lying down somewhere, felt air all over me.

Eyes open. Not a dream. The young, sexy, bombshell 14-year-old goddess was right over me, up on her knees and hands.

“You okay, Seth?”

Oh my god. I remembered it all. Leslie. She had sucked my cock repeatedly and at the same time I had taken her pussy.

“Seth?” Her eyes were wide open, mouth in a peaceful smile, warm and friendly. Her sizeable breasts hung only an inch from my stomach.

I smiled. “I’m fine.”

And she grinned wider. “Good … sometimes I’m a little much for beginning partners.”

I struggled to sit up and Leslie slid beside me, tucking her legs underneath her naked ass, then with her hands she pushed her hair behind her shoulders, stroked her breasts for a moment, then reached down with one hand and fingered my wet, cum-slathered penis softly.

“Did you like me?”

What a question. “Oh, Leslie.” I shook my head. My lips tasted of her cum. “You were incredible.”

“I was, wasn’t I?”

“Yes.”

Her eyelashes fluttered. With her left hand she traced little circles around her pussy — and it was also still covered with cum, both of ours. “Does that mean you’re done playing with me?” she asked.

I sighed. “I’m spent … although I know you can fix that.”

Her smile grew wider, sluttier. “I can.”

“But what else is there to do?”

Her head tilted to the side and she frowned. “Well, you’ve forgotten my butt.” She let go of my penis and drew herself up on her knees, stretching her whole little body … “I told you before you took on Ashley that I could take you in my behind.”

“Are you … are you sure?”

Leslie’s face turned and she bent down quickly, I opened my mouth and took her lips and she sucked on my mouth, face grinding forward into mine … and the vigor shuddered through me. Ready for more!

Leslie jumped down off me and got further down on the bed … I watched and then scrambled forward as she turned her legs around and bent down, stomach-first, and she drew herself up onto her knees with her ass protruding straight at me.

“Now.” She twisted her body, grinding her cheeks back and forth, only feet away. Cum dripped from her front. “Won’t you please come and put your cock into my back door?”

“Are … you’re sure?”

Leslie smacked her lips and shot an innocent look my way. “I just want to know how it feels. Please?”

No further questions. I bounced down to her and landed on my knees, then Leslie turned upward on her waist, bracing herself with one arm. I stared down at her ass as a pair of her fingers slipped up between her legs, greased with cum. She rubbed it upward, into her crack, then her asshole.

Leslie bent back down onto the bed, leaning on her hands and protruding her ass. Then she wiggled her hips and my breath caught in my throat just from looking.

“Oh, Leslie, you have a great little ass.”

“Try it, Seth.” Again Leslie jiggled herself. “Put your penis up my ass. It won’t hurt.”

I got up above her, ran my fingers across her back and braced myself there. Then aimed my lengthening penis at her ass, pre-cum already dangling from my glands.

Then I pushed. The slippery head slid down through her crack and then touched her hole. I pushed more. It slipped in a little and Leslie shuddered and screamed, “Oh, my GOD!”

I halted. “What …”

“Oh, that feels …” Leslie’s breath drew in. “It feels so good.”

My hands reached around her back and grasped her breasts, and then one of her hands wrapped around mine on her right boob. I pushed my cock into Leslie’s tight ass, lubricated by the cum. Harder. Harder. HARDER!

“Ooooohh, yessss,” she moaned.

I let go of her left breast and moved back to squeeze her hip.

“Ahh-haaaaahhhh,” Leslie breathed. “Oh, my god, I’m a little ass-fucking slut.”

“You like me … up your ass?”

“Oh, god, yes. Fuck me.” She swallowed and her butt wriggled. “Please, fuck me!”

I was all the way in and Leslie’s hips ground backward. I drew back, then penetrated again, and exploded into her ass … “Ohhh, yessss!” and I pumped in and out as she screamed, I clutched her breast and slapped her hip, harder and harder, riding Leslie from behind, and her begging for more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(What would you do next with Melinda Mouth, Ashley Anus, Leslie Little, or Sashiko Swimmer, coming soon? Post here, or even e-mail me with your story ideas or even your own story about the Goddesses at TheMasterDisaster2006@yahoo.com ...)

davesmistress
02-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks for another great chapter...

Suthernlady
02-26-2007, 12:30 PM
I will return to finish this later...but great reading so far! Thanks!

TheUnsaved
03-19-2007, 10:07 AM
(In the Introduction, the author found himself drawn into the sensuous world of the Goddesses of Sex. In the first part, he encountered Melinda, the Goddess of Mouth. In the second part, he found supernatural pleasures in the ass of Ashley, the goddess of Anus. Next he experienced Leslie, the petite, seemingly innocent Goddess of Little. Now he will get to know better the exotic, steaming hot Asian Goddess of Underwater, Sashiko Swimmer ...)

My body was completely motionless, for the first time in at least an hour. I felt my breathing leak out of my half-open mouth, I might have been drooling a little … into Leslie’s soft, long blond hair.

Again I felt as if I could go to sleep, lying on top of her with my limp penis still penetrated into her ass.

Leslie’s small body was also still, her breathing quiet and even, her hand pressed close to mine between her warm right breast and the bedspread.

My mind wavered. Beds, naked women … willing women, beautiful faces, hair, long legs, bulging breasts, dripping juice between their legs. I’m in a delirium. Legs spread wide open. “Suck me, Seth.” “Kiss me.” “Fuck my pussy.” “Fuck my ass.” “Let’s get naked, Seth.”

Back to reality … if this was real. Leslie was stirring under me.

Then her voice drifted up, low and breathy, slurred a little, but clear and sultry. “You liiiiike?”

My mouth was dry. I tried to speak. “Mm-hmm.”

Leslie was silent, again hardly moving. With my hand I felt her heart beat quickly through her breast — a throbbing, fast beat — she had been busy for the past hour. We both had.

“I don’t want to let you go,” she muttered. “Even now, you inside me … it feels so good up my ass. I don’t want to let go.”

Somehow without saying it, I knew that she knew — like I had before, with the previous two, I would be leaving Leslie, walking back outside with her and choosing another partner.

“You were amazing,” she whispered.

Then she moved, with me still mounting her, and I braced my knees against the bed and pulled up … my flaccid penis slid slowly out of her asshole and finally released from her suction with a wet pop. Apart from her, I leaned back on my knees and let Leslie get up under me; she pushed her long blond hair behind her shoulders, then her bare legs went over the edge of the bed and she stood up and turned, then bent over, gathering her clothes.

I got my knees over the side as well and I retrieved my shirt from the floor.

Leslie’s petite, naked body came closer and she sat down beside me, holding her denim skirt, panties, bra and small pink shirt in her hands. She stroked her wet vagina softly, then looked up at me. “We both need cleaning up.”

I smiled. “How will you do it?”

Leslie gave a nod, and I felt my penis hairs tickling — I looked down. The cum slathered there was pulling up, still in liquid form, and the mass jiggled just above my penis in space, as if in zero gravity … Ashley had cleaned up her chocolate some time ago, the same way.

The juices and cum were peeling off Leslie’s genitals as well. She lay her clothes aside, then spread her legs and hips wide and her vagina opened wider, the whitish blob hovered there and then the cum that had cleaned itself off me flew over to her and joined with her suspended mass — then it all jerked down to between her legs.

“Mmm. Ooohh.” Leslie spread her legs wider and I watched as the cum flowed back into her, all of it, hers and mine together, and it gurgled and slurped as it rushed in.

I reached over and brushed my hand through the shrinking blob, felt it stick to me for a moment but instantly it cleaned itself off. Then I touched Leslie’s inner thigh and then the mouth of her bare pussy as the cum sucked the rest of itself into her.

“Mmmm.” She looked up at me. “I always enjoy that part.” Her eyes drew down, staring at her vagina, then she looked back into my eyes. “Of course, with you, there was a lot more to clean up.”

Even though I was tired, too tired to crave her sex anymore, I couldn’t help but stare at her face. Maybe she said that to every one of her partners — this was like her job after all, right? — but I still felt as though we had shared something very special together.

For a second I saw her differently … she was a goddess, but also a sweet girl, with beautiful face and hair and a kind disposition, but also of course with a hot body and the attitude and willingness of the sluttiest harlot.

Leslie’s fingers were wiggling over something in her pussy? I looked closer as she said, “I think this is for you. Pull it out.”

Perplexed, I reached down, touched her fingers and then whatever it was — a corner of what looked like white fabric, sticking out of her small crack. I pulled and it slid out easily, more fabric, Leslie cooed softly and leaned back on her hands as I pulled it further and it gooshed out from her, the material widened and I saw a seam and a hole for a leg, and I recognized it.

“Mmm.” Leslie giggled. “It’s a little present for you. Your own underwear.”

She had made it disappear before. I laughed as it released and fell out of her pussy, then I held it up before my face. It was clean and dry, and I moved it closed to my nose and breathed in — it smelled of her cum.

“Yes.” Leslie lowered her voice. “I’ve left my mark on you.”

We got dressed. Leslie stood up in front of me, her back to the nearby wall, and slipped into her panties first, then stepped into her skirt and pulled it up. I got into my underwear, found my shorts on the floor and put them on, just as Leslie was pulling on her bra — she was going in reverse order from how I had undressed her.

She had the tiny white bra over her shoulders and then fastened it behind her back — then, she carefully wrapped the material exactly around her breasts. While she pulled her tight pink skirt over her head, I was tucking my shirt into my shorts and fastening the belt, and I leaned back to watch as Leslie adjusted her shirt around her covered boobs, then stretched her chest forward, ensuring it remained tight.

I stood up, just before her. “Leslie … you were amazing. Incredible … thank you.”

She smiled. “You will come back, right?”

“Absolutely.”

Then Leslie stepped forward and hugged me, her arms around my back and then running up and down over my butt, and I embraced her tightly with my arms around her shoulders.

She pulled back and we went for the door. “Who are you choosing next?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Only two left, right?”

“Nope.” Leslie grinned. “More than that, but they’re just not here right now.”

We stopped there and faced each other again, and I bent low, knowing what to expect. Leslie threw her arms up over my shoulders and drew me close, found my lips with hers and kissed me, softly, passionately, no open mouth or wet tongue like before but just a sweet, almost innocent, goodbye kiss …

And one that also restored my sexual vigor and slowly I felt my senses … or lack of senses … return. Leslie was a bombshell. I had just watched her strip, then I had sucked her vagina and then fucked her, then we had both performed oral sex on each other at the same time and then I had fucked her ass … she was incredible!

I almost wanted to hold her as her lips let go of me, then take her back to the bed and peel off all her clothes and do it all over again. But I resisted. She was a killer in bed, and I would come back to her, but not yet. As Ashley — or was it Melinda? — had said earlier, it wasn’t fair to the others.

And they’re out there waiting for me. The incredible real-life fantasy experience of this was way past breathtaking.

Without a word, Leslie opened the door and we went out, back into the main room, with the couches and big-screen TV. The TV was silent now — it had been showing football, but I supposed Leslie and I had been in there through at least two quarters.

We came in between the couches and Leslie sat down, crossed her legs and leaned back, her eyes closed. I looked around — neither Melinda nor Ashley were there, only the brown-haired beauty in the skin-tight leatherish bodysuit — Courtney — and the Asian girl in her bathrobe, sitting at the other end of the couch.

I heard Leslie exhale softly behind me.

“Have a good time?” Courtney asked me.

I smiled. “Yeah, definitely.”

“Good. She’s good at what she does.”

I looked back. Was Leslie asleep? It looked like she was.

“She always does that after her sessions,” Courtney said. “Takes a lot out of her.”

She almost seemed smart-aleck about it.

“I thought she was wonderful,” I said.

“She is sweet.” The Asian girl smiled. “She gives it her all, but it is work for her. And she loves it.”

“What was your name again?” I asked her.

She smiled wider. “I am Sashiko. I am the swimmer, remember?” She shifted on the couch, adjusted her thick blue bathrobe over her bronze legs — under her neck the V in the material plunged deep, revealing her deep bustline. “Do you remember what I can do?”

“Not exactly.” But she was very pleasant to look at — exotic.

“I can swim,” Sashiko answered. “You will be amazed at my abilities if you take me next.”

“You can be amazed at her later,” Courtney interrupted — and she stretched, her arms over her head — even her hands were encased in the bodysuit, and I watched as her black-sheathed breasts protruded out to me, nipples retracted but clearly outlined. “Leslie, Sashiko and all the rest stay the same person, Seth.” Finally she leaned back but thrust her hips forward — the material did crease into folds, between her legs. “I can clone anyone. Imagine it. Remember Heather, Seth? Heather, from school? Those days in the office when she was talking dirty or wearing those sexy jeans and tank tops?”

I felt my heart stop.

“Remember how you wanted her right then, and were ashamed of it?” Courtney grinned saucily. “Don’t be shocked. We’ve been watching you for weeks and that’s how we know, and that’s why you’re here. We know a little about what you’ve been dreaming of. That’s how I know.

“But I can replicate her, Seth. I can take you back to that day in the office. This time, no one will be there. She’ll seduce you eagerly.” Eyes narrowed. “And you two can fuck on the couch in the office.”

My god. I wanted that. I wanted it so bad. Ultimate fantasy …

I turned to Sashiko, who was standing up, and her wide, narrow eyes were quietly staring at me … then I looked down as she drew up her bathrobe, exposing more of her legs. No way — and she had the most fantastic legs I had ever seen. Trim, shapely and very wide hips, much wider than Leslie’s — although she was still very petite. She pulled the robe further up, past her hips and it had to be … there, I saw blue, between her legs, and Sashiko let go of the robe and let it fall almost to her knees again.

She said nothing. Only looked at me. But I wanted to see more.

I felt thoughts of slender, large-breasted Heather in the office drain from my mind.

“Seth.” Sashiko spoke quietly, demurely, in her musical voice. “Please let me take you to my world. I promise you will not be disappointed.” She smiled, her tan lips revealing perfect teeth. “I do not want to tell you much and spoil the surprises. But I will tell you, you will be in awe …” She looked down at Courtney, who almost sneered up at her. “Even if I stay the same person and if my body stays the same.”

But what a body.

“Courtney,” I said. “Can you wait?”

Courtney was scowling, but then her expression softened and she shook her head. “Sure. Take your time — it’s your decision. But I’ll be waiting.”

Sashiko glided closer to me, padding on bare feet on the carpet. Without speaking she took my hand and started — I followed her around the couch and glanced back to see Courtney watching, then she turned away — and then I looked forward to Sashiko. Her lithe body, inside the robe, almost floated over the floor, silent, and I watched her gently sloping curves shift with her motion. Exotic.

Sashiko opened another door and I smelled moist, fresh air before I saw what was inside. A huge room, dim yellow light from a low ceiling, and pale blue walls … and a swimming pool, large and full of rippling blue water … oh man. It was shaped like a kidney, with wide steps in the center leading down into it, and in the inset area was a small table with a glass top and umbrella, and what looked like a wide, blue plastic recliner.

I breathed deeply, not saying anything — and Sashiko led me across the soft-carpeted floor over to the center area, she carefully bent down to duck under the umbrella but I walked around it, and then Sashiko stopped without a sound.

She turned toward me and smiled. “Welcome to my water-world.” Voice lilting, soft and melodious. Her narrow eyes closed for a moment, then opened … beautiful.

Sashiko shook her head, spread her legs a little and leaned her neck backward, allowing her long, black hair to fall behind her back.

I stood there watching as she stepped back, then down, her feet in the water, submerged only a couple of inches. She smiled softly toward me, not speaking; her slender lips remained closed.

Then Sashiko reached down to her waist, her fingers moving, untying. She untied her bathrobe cord and let it fall aside, partially in the water … and her hands grasped the sides of her robe and slowly moved forward and to her sides. Skin … and she opened her robe more, exposing what was underneath.

An incredible body. Smooth, bronze skin; shapely legs and wide hips; breasts bulging under a too-small blue bikini top, dark ridge between them … a trim, narrow stomach, deep navel; and very thin blue bikini bottom strapped around her waist and between her legs, its hip bands stretching up far over her hips, forming a V.

I blinked, not taking my eyes from her incredible form. She pulled first one arm out of its sleeve, then the other, then hardly bent over as she silently dropped the robe near the edge of the pool.

Sashiko drew her arms back, and ran her fingers slowly to the sides of her barely-covered breasts, then traced her hands slowly down over her smooth, bronze body to her bikini waistline. Then she stepped forward, coming toward me, and her lilting, barely-accented voice breathed, “I hope you like what I have to offer.”

“And we’re … we’re going swimming?”

“Yes.” Sashiko stopped, inches from me, then her thin, sculpted hands moved to my waist … my heart beat faster … she untucked my t-shirt, pulled it up and I raised my arms for her to take it off; she let it fall to the carpet. Then she knelt, bending her long bare legs on the floor, and smiled up at me … I had a clear above view of half of her breasts inside her bikini top. Quietly, carefully, she unclasped my belt and slid it out and dropped it on the carpet; then, with her mouth in a pink glistening O, she stared up at me with thin brown eyes as she rubbed my bulging groin softly. With long fingers she unbuttoned my shorts, pulled the zipper down, then grasped both sides and slid my shorts down to the floor.

I stepped out, right foot first, then the other. Sashiko eased up to stand in front of me and I looked first into her eyes, then down across her body.

She smiled calmly, eyes glancing down to my underwear. “I think you are most adequate.”

Her dark eyebrows lowered mischievously, looking down to herself as I stared at her chest.

“Sashiko,” I whispered. “You are stunning …”

“I am glad you like me.” She grinned and strutted, only a little, then paused. “Can you swim?”

“Uh-huh …”

She took my hand … hers was smooth skin, smooth as silk … and she turned and walked to the pool’s edge. Behind her now, I stared at her ass … her bikini covered most of it but was tight enough for me to see all of her curves.

Her bra was fastened with a small overhand knot. One pull would untie it.

Still holding hands, Sashiko and I stepped down into the water, on the steps — the water was warm, clear and tingly somehow … she went further down and I was behind her, I let go of her hand and then sat down, my hips on the step in the water, and I just watched her. Her smooth, bronze legs were wet and then the water covered her bikini bottom … it rose past her waist and to her stomach, the deepest it would go.

Sashiko turned toward me, watching me. With one hand she swept her long ebony hair behind her shoulders, then she quickly took in a breath and dropped … plunged underneath the water with a small splash that echoed in the room.

She came back up, face and hair wet and dripping, and again she moved her hair behind her head. Water streamed off her hair and spilled over her bikini top … and under it. It was now wet and darker, and tighter. I could almost see her nipples.

“Now.” Sashiko’s voice echoed as she held out her arm, one finger extended and then curling backward, beckoning. “Come and enjoy me.”

I stepped down and quickly into the water, deeper, it was past my waist and then my stomach, and I was there at least, my arms around her soft, wet skin, Sashiko’s breasts slid up against my chest, and her body pressed to mine, I was only a little taller than her. Face so close. Thin, brown eyes, long lashes, high cheekbones and round, pink lips. I felt her warm breath and our mouths connected.

A slow kiss.

At first Sashiko made no sound, then backed her face away from me. “Ohh.” Our mouths touched again and now her lips moved out, then in, very slowly, taking her time. She let go again and laughed quietly. “Ahhh.”

Then she came back and kissed me … delicate, soft lips and movements, and wet.

My fingers behind her found her bra top’s string.

“Mmm-mmmmmm.” Sashiko’s lips came apart from mine and I stared at her face. Her wet, covered breasts pushed into my bare chest. My covered penis bulged near her thigh.

Was the water level rising? I felt it coming up past my stomach. So warm. Thick white steam had covered the surface.

Sashiko lowered herself, and me with her.

“Come under,” she said. “Come with me.”

“Where?” I whispered.

“To our cavern of love.”

I lowered my head below her neck, kissing her, staring down at her breasts, and I brought one arm away from her back and opened my fingers. Finally my hand closed around her right breast and I squeezed, feeling the warmth and the wetness.

“Mmmm.” Sashiko’s eyes closed, shivering with pleasure. She whispered, “Hold your breath.”

The floor dropped away. Her arms enclosed me as we sank under, her face pressed into mine and her lips fastened around me. Then her mouth opened and I even felt her breath as we plunged under. My hand had grasped her breast tighter and Sashiko’s moan of pleasure vibrated in her throat as I squeezed hard, kneading her covered flesh with my fingers.

I opened my eyes and found everything dark. We were floating, wrapped in each other, almost reclining. I couldn’t tell. There was no up or down anymore.

I could hardly see anything, the water seemed cloudy — no, steamy, and getting even hotter. I heard nothing, then felt a gentle bump — Sashiko’s legs had touched the floor of the pool first. Much deeper than I’d thought. Then I distinctly felt us rising back up.

Splashing. We broke the surface. Water streamed over my face and I breathed in, struggling to hold onto a wall that was suddenly there behind me. My legs were pressed up against a floor and tangled with hers, then she backed away. My hand released Sashiko’s breast and I brushed at my face, shaking off the water.

Hot water. It was up to my chest. My legs were spread before me, my rear nestled in a curved intersection of wall and floor.

“Sashiko?” Oh god, where was she?

Sashiko’s face and neck emerged from the bubbly, steamy surface just a few feet from me. “Hello, Seth.”

“Are we here?”

A floor beneath me, much more shallow. Walls closer all around, in the shape of a heart? Red walls, with no door — there was no way in here besides whatever magic she had used to bring us here in the first place! Hot, humid air, and foggy mirrors, with shelves under them holding multiple candles, all along the outside, with tiny flames flickering yellow light … and I had recovered enough from that magical transition for my heart to start pounding again for a different reason.

“Do you like hot tubs?” Sashiko glided forward, her body prone and invisible beneath the steamy surface.

“I don’t know. I’ve never been in one.”

“Ever dream of one?” Her head slipped lower toward the surface but her shoulders were still visible.

“I … I … yes.”

Sashiko stopped advancing and stared. Narrow, dark eyes. High cheekbones. Wet black hair, glinting in the candlelight and dripping about her tan shoulders, bare except for the slender blue straps. “Tell me about it.”

I swallowed. “Um …” I didn’t remember it very well. How would she know if I was not repeating it verbatim? “Ah … there was a hot tub. Filled with hot water.” There. “Candles all around, and mirrors.” The back of Sashiko’s hair was reflected in one now, just above the burning flames. “And I was there, almost completely naked, and lying down …”

Her wet lips formed a sultry smile as she lowered her gaze. “What kind of girl was there?”

“Asian,” I mumbled. “Sexy beyond belief. Long, black hair. Gorgeous face, hips and legs. Breasts … incredible breasts. … She was in a bikini.”

“And what did she do?”

“She touched my penis and masturbated me underwater … I cummed and then she stripped.” My heart beat faster and Sashiko moved toward me again. “Then she knelt on top of me and let me penetrate her … and it felt so good …”

“That’s not a dream.” Sashiko’s chin touched the water as she whispered, “That’s a prophecy.”

With that her head slipped silently under the water, disappearing beneath the steam … then I felt her long body gliding just above mine, lying against the sloping wall on the floor. Her fingers touched my covered penis, then she lifted my underwear’s elastic band.

“Oh god,” I muttered.

Her hand slipped in and squeezed my penis, pinching it softly, noiselessly, underwater.

Then she let go, and I felt her grasp the band and pull down. My legs lifted, suspended in the hot water, and I sighed, feeling her peel it off, past my legs, over my feet.

Sashiko’s head emerged silently, just inches from my face, and her body slid over top of mine, her thighs and bikini bottom and the hot vagina under it pressed tightly against my bare penis, and her thin, pink lips glided up to fasten onto mine for another long, quiet kiss.

“Mmm-mmmm,” she sighed.

Finally she edged back, staring serenely at me. Her knees moved onto the floor and she knelt in the water and lifted herself up out of it. The steamy liquid ran off her shoulders and then her blue bikini top. Her breasts protruded, nipples erect.

“Take off my bra,” Sashiko told me.

I reached around her back, under her right arm, found the string and pulled. The right one. It came loose and she slipped her arms out from under the straps, letting the cups hang loose on her breasts, clinging there with the water.

I cupped Sashiko’s right boob in my hand and peeled off the top — first from her right breast, then her left. Huge boobs, wet and firm, red nipples fully erect.

Sashiko brought herself closer and I buried my face into her breasts. “Ahhh,” she sighed as I moaned; with my mouth open, my lips closed around one nipple, sucked her, felt and heard her throat vibrating with pleasure. With my tongue out I licked her luscious boob, went down between them and then spread my tongue across her other one, kissed her, licked her nipple, sucked her nipple.

“Ohhhh,” Sashiko whispered. Her hand splashed down into the water and I groped the sides of her hot wet breasts with both hands while I sucked on her hot wet nipple. Then I felt her hand wrap around my penis, under the water, and she jerked up and down.

I felt myself ejaculate, slicking across her hand.

“First cum,” Sashiko purred, her chin inches from my eyes.

I pressed closer to her sensuous slick boobs while her other hand moved her limp bra top away — it had been floating in the water between us. She moved her chest even closer to my face while sliding her fingers up and down my penis, and my groin shuddered under water, convulsing with the thrill. Then I felt her knee press right up against my inner thighs, she was still kneeling in the water, and the heat, the wetness, the thrill!

She moved her face up to mine for a kiss, and her lips touched mine and we fastened together. Again, a delicate kiss, with slow movements, and I felt more energy shudder through me.

“Ahhhh. Oh, Sashiko …”

Her face moved back and her long, expert fingers wrapped around my penis and squeezed tighter.

“Is this good for you, Seth?”

“Oh, yesss.”

“It fulfills your dream?”

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41532&stc=1&d=1174323783

“Oh, yes.”

She slid in closer, her lips inches from mine. I felt her warm breath as she whispered, “I can take off my bikini bottom now.”

“Uh-huh.”

Sashiko backed away, sliding her body off me, and floated up to a kneel. Then her left knee came up first and she rose to a full stand before me, rippling the hot, steamy water. With one hand she reached across her wet stomach and pushed down inside her thin bikini … in the front, and rubbed herself softly, up and down, moaning. “Mmmmm. Will you touch me there in a moment?”

“Yes. Yes.”

Her hand withdrew, then she grasped the sides of her bikini and pulled down over those gorgeous legs. She wiggled her hips as she bent over slightly, and there was her vagina. Gleaming wet, no hair, deep and dark and red.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41533&stc=1&d=1174323783

Just above the flickering yellow candle flames was her ass in the mirror, soft and round and wet.

I groped my own penis and jerked up and down, up and down, lubricated with my own cum. Again I ejaculated into the water as I stared at Sashiko naked.

One foot lifted, then the other, and she dropped the bikini into the water.

The steaming surface splashed and rippled again as she knelt back down, slipping her vagina under the water, out of my vision, and she slid on her knees toward me and reached for my penis again. Her hand grasped around it and she closed her eyes, lifting her chin slightly as if this were a spiritual experience. Now her wet lips parted open and she moaned while her fingers kneaded my shaft.

“I want you to put this into me,” she whispered.

Oh my god, yes. I nodded.

Sashiko let go of my cock and slid up onto me, her face next to mine, her hands pressed against the edges of the wall behind me. Her slick, wet breasts with dark red, inflamed nipples filled my vision.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41534&stc=1&d=1174323783

My hands reached back and each clasped on a breast, delicate flesh, and I squeezed her softly.

“Oh. You like my tits?” Sashiko smiled placidly while she lifted her groin over mine. “You like to play with my tits? Suck them and pinch my nipples?”

“Uh-huh.”

I felt her thigh touch my penis head.

“Pinch my nipples now. Give me pleasure. Touch me.”

I grasped her left breast nipple between two fingers and rubbed it softly.

Her legs. Now, with my right hand, I reached down past our waists.

“Mmmm.” Sashiko’s eyes were closed as I touched her inner thighs underwater. Her vagina. Soft and delicate, folds of skin slick with cum and only inches from my penis.

“Umm … oh.” Her eyelids parted and her body trembled as she stared down toward herself. “Oh yes. Rub my pussy. Ohhhhh.” Sashiko’s lips twitched as I began tickling her vagina softly. Then I found her clitoris and pinched that just as gently. Her eyelids opened further and her shiny, wet lips pursed into an O.

I rubbed her pussy and pinched her nipple.

“Oh. Oh my god. Oh, yes. Ahhh.” Eyes narrow again, glimmering and staring at mine but vacant as the pleasure flowed across her naked body. “Oh yes. Oh that’s good. Ohh my god, ohh my god. Oooohhh. Ohhh, I want you to cum inside me.”

Her vagina moved past my fingers and down. Her skin touched my penis.

This was it. Instantly I whispered, “Oh, Sashiko …”

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she lowered her face to mine. Soft, wet lips enveloped my mouth. My penis slipped up into her body, sliding inside her wet, trembling flesh. My hand down there went around her hip and found her backside, rubbed her cheek slowly, splashing in the water down there … then I rubbed her ass crack.

“Mmm.” Her breath was all over me, her lips grinding on my mouth as her arms withdrew from my neck and her hands ran through my wet hair. Her legs and stomach pressed right against mine. Sashiko had mounted me. “Ohh … mmm-mmmm-mm-mmm, mmmm.” Our lips nestled together, slick and wet. I reached up and clasped her other breast with my other hand, then groped her two boobs at the same time.

Sashiko released my mouth and then pressed her face cheek to mine, her fingers sliding through my hair and then touching my face. Then she moved back and slid her lips across my cheek, repeatedly kissing my temple, my ear, my neck. Her soft lips on my skin. Her vagina wrapped around my penis.

She raised herself just a little, withdrawing my penis, then pressed in and thrill coursed through me. Her own body shuddered. “Oh yes.” Again, and harder … the water splashed and I moaned with the pleasure.

Sashiko’s eyes were closed and she was whispering, “Oh, you’re so hot. Oh I could stay here forever … ooohh, yes, touch my breasts, feel them. Feel my very big tits. Mmmmm-mmm.” She kissed my neck again between words: “Feel my … slender, sexy wet body … all over you!”

Her face moved back as she raised her hips, pulling her vagina around my penis. “I just love the feel of your big cock inside me.”

The thrill was coming.

Sashiko’s quivering body slid back down onto my cock and finally I erupted into her.

“Oooooaaahhhh!” She shivered with excitement and her own orgasm. I gasped, raised my head and she met my lips with hers for more kisses, over and over, lips brushing, sucking, tickling, clasping. Oh, the smell of her steamy, shimmering wet body, scent of her wet black hair! Her mouth, so hot and wet — and I remembered she was refilling my vigor — and I just kept flowing into her, and her hips were wriggling.

Now she kneaded her body up and down, up and down. Pumping me for more. Arms around my neck, and fingers brushing across my shoulders, her hips shuddering over mine. For a moment she stopped pumping and ground her inner thighs around my cock, side to side — “Aahhhhh!” moaning with pleasure, then drawing her hips up again to go up and down … my god, this was incredible.

I kept spurting into her. Both our bodies shivered, completely connected.

Sashiko’s face drew back and her lips released mine … her head nodded with her motion and I still clung to her breasts as she moved up and down, almost sitting on my penis now, still mounted, drawing it in and out and wringing repeated jolts of cum into her body.

She was making waves in the water. Hot, humid, steaming air. Fog all over. Burning candles on the sills under the mirrors.

Breath pulsed from her pursed lips as she rode me. “Mmm … mmm … mmm … mmm!”

“Oh you’re unbelievable,” I breathed. “Oh, so wet — and wonderful — aahh!” A huge burst of cum.

Sashiko’s eyes widened with another thrill of her own and she screamed! “Ohhhh-ahhh! You like fucking Asian tight pussy?!”

“Oh, god, yes!”

Now Sashiko lowered her vagina fully back on and bent her chest down. My hands followed her and her lips protruded even more. Her arms wrapped my neck again and her upper body collapsed on me. With a low sigh she buried her lips into mine, sucking hard and wet, tighter, faster.

“Mmmm!” Kiss. “Mm-mmm!” Kiss, smack. Her tight, hot, wet pussy wriggled across my cock, buried into her. “Mm-mmm-mmmmm.”

An enormous jolt and I cried out with the absolute THRILL! and I had exploded within her! My hips jerked upward, muscles immobile and my toes locked together somewhere down below … “AHHH!”

Sashiko’s hips shifted, inner thighs sliding back and forth over mine, greased with cum, her lips slid across and then off my mouth … and my hands dropped limply from her breasts, my eyes pressed almost closed as I stared at her wiggling on top of me, her wet hair and breasts jiggling. One hand clasped her own boob and she groped herself, moaning softly, then she threw her head back, flipping her wet hair behind her shoulders and thrusting her breasts forward as she continued to ride, with my cum pulsing between her legs.

Several minutes later, I was finally done.

Sashiko released her own breasts and lifted her groin off mine, splashing gently in the steamy water. My penis slipped out from between her legs and I felt the hot water flow over me. It was already shrinking.

Sashiko slid up next to my right, sitting with her hip next to mine, turned with her head resting on her palm, her elbow on the round wall. Her bare breasts rose from the water, nipples still red and inflamed.

“Ohhh,” she breathed. “That was wonderful.”

I sighed in the steamy air, breathing hard, and I stared at her gorgeous, angular face, high cheekbones and narrow brown eyes. I whispered, “You were sensational.”

“Mmm.” Sashiko grinned and touched her breasts again, lifting them further from the water, inviting me. Slowly my hands reached forward and each set of fingers clasped around a wet boob, squeezing her, groping her.

“Are you ready for more?” she asked.

My fingers tensed on her tits. “You have more?”

Sashiko quietly edged closer and now rolled onto me again, lying prostrate with her legs touching mine, her stomach on mine and her breasts squeezed against my chest. My softening penis had touched her thigh again and the briefest aftershock from our encounters shuddered through my nerves.

Sashiko wrapped her arms around my neck and touched her nose to mine, gazing into my eyes.

“Kiss me.” She smiled wider, mouth open and shining with perfect teeth. “Breathe into me. This is like CPR, our breathing technique. We kiss under water. Our mouths are airtight and we share air.”

God.

“You breathe into me,” Sashiko said, “and I will breathe into you. Soon you will find you can breath on your own.”

I blinked. She was still there. The room had grown dim and misty. Like a dream.

“How can I breathe underwater?” I whispered.

“I can. And I’ll give you the ability — if you make me happy.”

“How?”

Her O-shaped mouth slipped a across my cheek. “Give me one orgasm. Do whatever you must to pleasure me.”

Now her lips clasped mine … “Mmm,” and I felt the slightest tremor of energy return. Her leg touching my penis sent another short thrill coursing through me.

Sashiko whispered, “Here we go.”

Again her lips thrust into mine and sexual energy blazed through my body. Now the floor was sinking and the water level rose, hot liquid and humidity and steam — then the temperature cooled in an instant and her legs intertwined with mine as we plunged under.

I forced my eyes to remain open. The redness and fog and flickering candlelight had disappeared.

Nothing but water. Deep blue, everywhere.

My penis dangled in the water, but I felt it re-tightening, my legs waving in space.

Light wavered. Sashiko’s body pressed as close to mine as possible. Her breasts felt warm in the cool water and my hands reached up to squeeze them. Her nipples were erect and I heard her moan softly as I pinched them between my fingers.

Sashiko’s legs rubbed mine below us. Then I realized my eyes had closed and I quickly opened them.

The water was clear. Still deep blue. Sashiko’s head floated directly before my vision and her black hair had spread like a cloak behind her head, floating, wavering and beautiful. Her narrow eyes glimmered in the blue light and her high cheekbones were gorgeous.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41535&stc=1&d=1174323783

Everything was cold. Then the water suddenly grew warmer. The heat flooded across my skin, prickling and sensuous.

Where were we? For a moment I remembered I couldn’t breathe, and I glanced downward. No floor. Then I looked up. No ceiling.

Sashiko moaned as I kept rubbing her breasts. Her hand reached down to wrap around my penis and she stroked it softly. “Mmmm.” She was audible in the water.

Her head tilted up and her lips opened.

Breathe. My chin and then my mouth touched hers. “Mmmmmm” — both of us, together. At first our lips were closed but then hers cracked mine open … I didn’t feel her tongue, but air rushed out from her and into my throat. I inhaled deeply and felt my lungs fill. Then I breathed out and into Sashiko … she inhaled and then sighed back into me … in and out. Twice.

Her lips unclasped mine and then she spoke — her words in the form of bubbles in the water. Strangely, although gurgled, I could understand her quite well, as the bubbles floated upward from her mouth. ”Pleasure me. Make me cum.”

My hands stroked her breasts even more.

I raised myself for another kiss and her head tilted as our mouths locked together. No sound from her as she merely opened her lips, completely sealed with mine, and she breathed into me. Again I sucked as much air as I could and then released her mouth and slid lower on her hovering body.

Sashiko stretched her arms back and her breasts protruded forward. She sighed another burst of bubbles, then her hands reached behind my neck and rubbed across my back. My still feet dangled into nothingness, but then Sashiko raised her legs, sliding them across mine and bending her knees to sit cross-legged in space. Her pussy opening widened and her own cum glimmered between her legs.

Pleasure her.

My hands reached up to clasp both her breasts, rubbing her, pinching her nipples.

One of Sashiko’s arms had released my back and had slid down between our stomachs … I blinked and looked down. She was rubbing her vagina, up and down, with one finger extended, probing inside herself.

“Mmmm,” she gurgled.

I clasped both breasts in my hands as I bent my head lower, past her hand, and I opened my mouth and released a stream of bubbles as I exhaled further. Then I closed my lips, my legs tilting behind me and my body lying flat as I used my tongue and touched it to her pussy. My eyes closed as the heat from her wet skin met my tongue, the tastes of her cum entering my buds. Her hand touched my neck, then pushed my face closer into her groin.

Sashiko’s words vibrated in her breasts as she gurgled, “Oh, my pussy.”

I slurped her, holding my breath, licking her repeatedly and rhythmically, sliding my lips and tongue across her vagina folds, groping her breasts at the same time … air, need air.

Then her body began shaking. Sashiko’s moans vibrated in the water and in her chest.

“Oh yess,” she bubbled. “Oh yes. Oh yes, oh yes. Mmm. Put your fingers inside.”

Sashiko’s legs crossed behind my neck and her knees bent and held me there, my face pressed into her groin. I released her left breast and slid my hand down across her stomach and then up under her leg, extended two fingers and gently slipped them up and inside her pussy. I watched her inner thighs twitch even more as I slid them in and out, lubricated by her slick fluids even in the water.

Need air. But Sashiko was close to orgasm.

I heard the bubbles from her mouth. “Aaaahh, aaahh, aaahh, ahhh …”

My tongue licked her while I pushed my fingers in even further and wriggled them around inside the hot flesh between her legs.

“I’m going to cum,” Sashiko murmured.

Her body convulsed as she moaned, her legs shook and slid back and forth across each other, wrapped around my neck. I felt my own feet kicking back and forth behind me, still touching nothing, as both of us hung there and I continued licking her vagina, pushing and then withdrawing my fingers from inside her.

Her voice bubbled, “Ohhh, my pussy.”

AIR! I managed to reply, “Sashiko …”

“Ohh, my god,” Sashiko gurgled, then she gasped as another thrill coursed through her. “Oooooooouuunnghhhh. …”

Then I felt her vagina tugging at my lips, and her arms behind my head pushed me even closer toward her groin. “Breathe!” she murmured.

My lips formed a vacuum with the opening between her legs and her inner thighs pressed hard into my cheeks, her skin trembling. White-hot thrill washed across my throat and then down into my chest and lungs. I lurched backward, breaking the vacuum and I gasped!

I gasped in.

My god. I had breathed water. And it flowed into my lungs as naturally as air.

Sashiko’s arms and legs loosened their grip around my head. I exhaled, and pure air and bubbles flowed outward from my lips and even nose. I breathed in, much more comfortably now — no bubbles at all — then exhaled again.

Air bubbles. They gushed against Sashiko’s pussy opening, then trickled and rose up across her midriff, stomach and my hands clasped around her breasts.

“Mmmmm.” She smiled down to me with her thin eyes half-closed. “Bubbles feel goooood.”

Could I speak, too? “Sashiko.” More bubbles rose. I could understand myself as much as her voice. “Thank you.”

“Oh, you will want to thank me now,” she replied, and her legs lowered past my sides and hips. Sashiko hovered in the water, stretching up and down and now forward. Her hands touched my hips as she leaned toward me, pushing me from her, lowering her head. To my groin. Her jet-black hair spread behind her neck and shoulders … as her perfect face approached my penis.

“Ohh, suck me, Sashiko,” I blubbed. “Let me cum in your mouth.”

Without response, Sashiko’s left hand released my hip and grasped my penis, bringing it toward her lips. She touched the head to her tongue and slapped it up and down, “Ahhhhh”-ing in the water, trickling bubbles against my skin.

My legs tensed beneath me, ramrod-straight, and my hands found her shoulders. Sashiko licked my head, blowing bubbles and small water currents down to my balls.

Now she thrust her face forward and drew my cock up inside her mouth. “Mmmmm.” Wrung it up and down, with tight, even wetter lips pushing back and forth over my trunk, hot, slippery cheeks pressing in on me inside and tongue wriggling. Sashiko opened her mouth and released more bubbles, prickling against my skin, a thrill for my senses.

Suddenly she pulled me even further down her mouth, her lips firm against my pubic hair.

My cum erupted and coursed down her throat. Sashiko swallowed that first burst, then withdrew, taking the trunk in her hand and slapping it against her tongue, spreading strings of cum in the water and then squeezing the trunk as her pursed lips met my head and took another burst into herself and swallowed it down with an audible gulp.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41536&stc=1&d=1174323783

Her other arm reached up behind, pulled on my shoulder and she ascended, still holding my penis but now hovering her vagina closer to my cock.

I found the message in her spellbinding eyes even as her lips formed the words: “Let’s do it again.”

Her hand withdrew and I gasped as another thrill gathered and more semen ejected in the water. Sashiko’s legs kicked and she began to drift too high. My arms embraced her, pulling her closer, then my left hand glided across her back to push my fingers between her ass cheeks as I took my own penis in my right hand — aaahh! still in the throes of orgasm — and pushed it into her pussy.

All the way. My cock slipped inside and Sashiko gurgled, “Ooooohhh.” I thrust my groin toward hers and her lithe, sensuous body shivered in thrill.

My right hand joined my left behind her, clasping her ass cheeks, kneading her soft flesh. My left index and middle fingers probed her crack, touching her asshole, and Sashiko shuddered even more, her midsection twitching forward.

Holding her ass, I pushed her out, then pulled in again, jolting thrills through both of us. In, out. In, out. Floating in the water. Our legs dangling, and now I moved my knees past her gorgeous hips, intertwining my legs with hers.

Sashiko’s face blurred forward, hair streaming behind her, and her hands clasped the back of my head and her face pressed into mine, lips hot, wet and tightening over and over on my mouth, our noses releasing bubbles before my eyes.

More thrills bolted through my neck and spread through my body. Orgasms shot through and cum erupted between her legs, again and again, following the same pattern as her lips on mine: sucking, clasping, letting go, then sucking again, as she and I moaned together. Again my hands clasped on her hips and ass drew her back, then jerked her forward, shoving my penis back into her.

An incredible jolt and more cum flowed into Sashiko’s shaking body as her lips shoved deeper into mine.

Her hands released my head, slid across my cheeks, still aiming my face directly toward hers and bubbles drifting between us. Then her hands traced down my shoulders and pushed, and her upper body leaned backward, hair flowing in the water, arms outstretched and fingers pointed gracefully askance. Her breasts protruded as she leaned and I yearned to grope them again, yet my hands were busy thrusting her body and vagina in and out around my penis.

“Oooooaaaahhhh,” Sashiko’s voice gurgled, bubbles flowing as she leaned back … and she changed positions, still keeping my penis inside herself and letting me penetrate while moving her hips, back and forth. Again her body shivered with an orgasm as her legs passed behind me, her inner thighs now around my hips as she stretched … horizontal, lithe and sensuous, arms held over her head.

She wriggled, twisting her canal over my penis and more thrills spasmed through me. I lost my grip on her thighs and just hung there, ogling her body stretched before me.

Sashiko twisted in the water. Her legs drifted down again and past mine and her breasts came closer to me, I reached for her hips again but her sexy moaning vibrated in the water and in her pussy as she pulled against my stomach and rotated herself to the left, hair drifting, breasts inches from sliding across my chest. Her vagina twisted around my penis and I swallowed, breathing in water and just watching with fascination as she turned, legs pointing straight up, head downward.

She took my hand and pulled, rotating; I felt myself tilting backward while she remained impaled on my cock, turning more quickly, her body buzzing as she moaned with the pleasure. Drifting hair, moving shoulders, trim stomach … her breasts and face again passed before my vision, she pushed my stomach and kept going.

“Ohhhh, Seth.” Her gurgled voice emanated from below. “Do you like this?”

Intercourse in zero gravity. “Faster,” I responded.

Rotating. Legs pointing up — I stared down between her legs and shivered, another thrill had hit and the cum spurted into her pussy, spinning around me. She pulled at my arms, hips, chest, and hands rhythmically, turning, turning. Face blurred past. Hair streaming behind her. Breasts. Legs again. Vagina corkscrewing around my cock, drawing continued bursts of cum into herself.

She stopped, upright, hair still drifting, and now our bodies also. Cupped my face in her hands. Kissed me long and hard, hair flowing with continued momentum around my neck, prickling the senses. Energy renewed in my body and I grasped Sashiko’s breasts, groped her hard, rubbed her nipples and brought more sensuous moans and bubbles from her wide-open lips. I thrust her sideways and released her boobs and she was spinning again … legs … face, hair and breasts … legs … face, hair and breasts.

Again she halted, throwing us sideways with the force, our bodies drifting in space. “Oooohhh,” she murmured, and she flipped backward, bringing her legs up and behind me, twitching her vagina around me and now jerking herself back and forth, back and forth. An even greater orgasm burst into cum between her legs as I watched her … and now she bent her knees at my hips, drawing her legs back, then bent her upper body forward and brought her hands down to clasp her feet.

Sashiko pulled her legs even further, now at acute angles to her body, opening her vagina even more and I gasped in shock as she wedged her feet at her shoulders behind her neck, toes tangling with her flowing black hair.

I reached forward. Our bodies still drifted toward nowhere, warm water flowing all around. My hands clasped her breasts and I began to lean forward. I lay atop her, pressing her breasts on my chest and I bent down to suck her left nipple, releasing her boobs and running my hands alongside her body, tracing her curvaceous legs.

“Ohhh my gohhhhd,” Sashiko slurred.

My face jerked upward and quickly I found her lips with mine and mashed them in. Sashiko jolted, stunned and then thrashing with the thrill as I licked her mouth with my tongue. Her arms folded over my back and neck and squeezed tighter, palming my hair, clasping my face.

“Pleeassse meeee,” she gasped.

I released Sashiko’s lips, drawing strength from her magical energy and leaned my body back, pushing on her breasts for leverage, my cock still buried between her legs. My hands found her ass, pointing audaciously toward me with her legs stretched alongside her upper body, feet wedged behind her head. I squeezed her cheeks, gurgled with the thrill of her trembling around my penis, then clasped her hips, pushed her further out. In, and spasms of thrill. Out and she shrieked out bubbles. In and out. In and out.

Eruption! Cum poured out of me so hard I could hardly breathe even in the water!

Sashiko’s body shuddered and I felt her lurch leftward. “Mmmmm-MMMMMM!” she moaned and I watched her corkscrew on her own, her ass flipping past my vision and then her front again, side, hips, then ass, then other hip, then front and her hair streamed around her feet pressed up to her neck. Sashiko cried out with bubbles trailing, “Uhhhh … yuh-yuh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh …”

Then, as if panicked, “OH, GOD!”

My penis automatically pulled out of her and my body wracked with thrills, her tight pussy spinning around me, driven by her orgasm. It mashed back in and thrust deep, skin squishing, flowing over my trunk, turning, turning, and orgasms stabbed my entire body, more powerful than ever. I was getting off, just watching her. And Sashiko, her arms and hair flailing and pulled out by inertia and bubbles coursing outward, kept gurgling in the water, spasming sensuously, “Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god …”

(What would you do next with Melinda Mouth, Ashley Anus, Leslie Little or Sashiko Swimmer? Post here, or even e-mail me with your story ideas or even your own story about the Goddesses at TheMasterDisaster2006@yahoo.com ...)

Satans2006
03-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the new chapter. I will have to read them all through in a sitting some time.

davesmistress
03-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Great chapter..and the pictures are cool....thanks.

badlybent
03-20-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks from me as well. I have to admit that I must go back and catch up. I love the picutures too. What a great idea. The model is gorgeous. Will do more story review when I've read the antecedents.

Suthernlady
03-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Love your style!!!!!

kiltedbehemoth
02-19-2009, 06:57 AM
i am enjoying this series , , keep up the good work

TheUnsaved
02-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Looks like somebodys been reading through all the old archives, kilted. Thanks for the compliments and maybe I'll start writing more of these again........

Runaround
02-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Wow, that was great. The photos in the last story were a terrific addition to the story.

HavensOutlaw2
08-08-2009, 06:37 PM
I hope that I get to see some more of the goddesses. The stories are really well done and very hot.

PonderaXD
10-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Great Stories.

zedro
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
too long

kumogekkou
10-14-2009, 03:53 PM
I disagree, while the stories are long, they give good detail they rarely get tedious, can't wait till you add more and thanks for what you've given A+ for sure

upallnight
12-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Read this befor but still good!