PDA

View Full Version : one of my first stories (F-F)

usafslut
07-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Sorry not the best written, I got better)
I was home from college for the summer and with both parents working as the workaholics they are, I was home alone most of the time. I worked as a waitress at night so basically I was working on a killer tan every time the sun was out. I live in a nice neighborhood with big lots so our pool area was totally secluded from the other houses and the street. You probably guessed it by now, but I was working on a “total” tan. I am 20 years old, blonde/blue, size 5 and boobs that are slightly bigger than average, with nipples that almost embarrassing when I am cold or excited, which usually forces me to wear a bra, or I never would. Well one day I am out back doing my tanning thing, and in a pretty horny mood. I had had a guy hitting on me the night before that was totally phat and before he left he had convinced me to give him my number. I had been thinking about him all night and as I lay in the sun I was getting wet between my totally shaved lower region, and not only from the sweat that was forming on my body.

Like most girls I guess, I love to masturbate and now seamed as good a time as any. I started on my nipples and before long I was pulling and stretching them both to their 1+ inch hardness (I told you they were big, almost gross). I moved my hand down my body and slowly rolled around my clit and then slid a finger inside. I was hotter than I thought and my finger wasn’t going to do it. I reached down for the bottle of baby oil, I use on my skin while tanning, and this killer bush I have with this rubber handle. I used my finger to work the baby oil inside me and brought the brush to my lips and pushed it inside me. Ohhh did it feel good. I started to pump the brush handle in and out and knew it wouldn’t take long to climax. At that moment the doorbell rang. Why is it when you are about to cum the phone rings, or it is time for dinner or someone is at the door?

I put the brush down, wiped my hands off on my towel and put on my bikini top. I didn’t want to stain my bottoms with the oil so I just wrapped a towel around me. I figured it must be the UPS guy and was hoping he had a replacement, as the regular guy was old and fat. When I got to the door there was a lady standing there with a duffle bag, with the name of cosmetic company on the side. She had already seen me so it was too late to pretend I wasn’t home. I opened the main door and she begins “hi, I just moved into the area and I sell cosmetics, and I saw your car so I figured I would take a shot that a woman would be home.”

I tried to explain to her that I was not interested and that I thought this door to door stuff was long dead. She told me that it was coming back and in the mid-west where she was from, that it was still popular. I was about to ask her to leave when she says, “I have a lot of free samples that you get to keep after I show you the products.” Well, that four-letter word “free” is my favorite, so I told her she could come in.

I opened the screen door and she walked in. She was making small talk about the neighborhood and our house and I noticed that she was like staring at my boobs. At one point she looked up our stairs and I looked down, my damn nipple were still elongated and it was quite obvious through my lime green top.

She asked me where she could “set-up” and I asked her if she would mind if we went out by the pool- there is a table out there we could use. She told me that would be fine and again I felt like she was talking to my boobs. Usually I get pissed off about that, but for some reason I felt proud of them this time.

We walked out side and she told me how beautiful a house we have. She then looked over to my lounge chair and turned back and said “Oh my, did I come at a bad time?” I looked over to the chair and on the ground was my bikini bottom sitting in a ball next to the bottle of baby oil, on the chair was my brush with the handle glistening in the sunlight. I just looked at her- probably with a horrified look and choked out a “no this time is fine” she gave me this sexy smile and she walked her stuff over to the table. I followed like a little kitten.

She got into her routine and I forgot about the awkward moment. We were doing lipsticks and stuff and she was making me up a bit. I could swear that every time I bent over toward her she was looking down my top and because of that my nipples, although not hard, hadn’t gone down to their relaxed state. We had worked ourselves to some creams and she took the first one and started to rub my arm so I could feel it and smell the fragrance. She was up on my upper arm and I didn’t know if I moved or she pulled me in that direction, but the back of her hand brushed my breast, not once but a few times. As much as I tried to ignore it, my damn nipples started to get hard again. She took another cream and started on the other arm and this time I was sure she was doing it on purpose as the back of her hand was now moving across most of the side of my boob, and yet I wasn’t stopping her.

After each product she used she put it on the table and said, “this is yours, ” by this point I had a nice collection of free stuff and I was loving this pampering session. I had been sitting in a chair across from her through all this stuff and her bag was to her side, this is why I was leaning into her so much. By this point I was thinkingthat I might as well take my damn top off so she could finally see all she had been looking for. She looked at me and said, “You are really going to like this. This is toning cream and it will keep your legs looking young for years”. She then giggled as she realized I was young and not the old bats she probably is using this stuff on. She told me to put my leg up on her chair. I started to move my leg up and then remembered I didn’t have anything on but a towel, the edge of the towel was just about covering my upper thighs. She saw that I was hesitating and reached down and grabbed my leg by the calf, and at the same time said “I am a professional don’t worry” I let her lift my leg and she placed it on the edge of her chair outside her closed knees.

She took the cream and started rubbing my calf muscle with the cream and told me to relax. I leaned back a little and let her apply the cream. She slowly moved her hands and the cream up my leg. I looked down and at this point the towel was not doing much for hiding my pussy. The woman seemed to not notice and I smiled to myself, and thought, she must be a breast woman. She went about half way up my thigh and stopped. She then grabbed my other calf and lifted my other foot onto the edge of the chair near her other knee. The only other times I have been in this position with a woman is when I go to my gynecologist. The woman took the cream and ran a stream up the front of my leg and stopped at the mid thigh where she had stopped rubbing on the other leg.

Through all of this I hadn’t said much and she was telling me all about the features and benefits of using the toning cream. I looked up at her and she took her hands of just above my knee and said “I have too much cream on my hands, do you mind if I use your towel, it isn’t doing much to cover you at this point anyway?” I looked down and saw that the towel had completely opened and I was just sitting on it. I should have put the other leg down, but for some reason I just left it up, I was so relaxed that my other knee was leaning on the arm of my chair and I saw that not only was my pussy totally exposed, my lips looked a little swollen.

She wiped her hands on the towel between my legs and I thought for sure she was going to touch me, and I had know idea what I was going to do if she did. I felt almost a little disappointed when she pulled her hands back and began rubbing the cream on my thigh, she was about at the hight that she stopped on the other leg, and then moved a little higher. Her hands were rubbing my thigh about three inches from the opening to my love canal and again my body took over and some of my juices started to flow and escape down the front of me. I could see that she saw it too.

She looked at me and said, “I have something that is good for that too, do you want some?” I was so turned on I couldn’t talk and just nodded. She wiped her hands off again on the towel an inch or so below my pussy. She put the cream back in the bag and kept her hand in the bag. “You will like this, lean back and close your eyes” I did what she asked and the next thing I felt was something wet on my clit, I opened my eyes in time to see her long tongue dart into my pussy. I didn’t know what to do, but it felt soo good. I just opened my knees wider and put my head back and closed my eyes. I loved being eaten by guys and this lady was doing just as good a job if not better. It didn’t take me long after all this foreplay and I started to breath heavy and started to cum, I guess she felt this too and took my clit into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could, I exploded into a violent orgasm, no-one had ever done this to me, I loved my nipples sucked real hard I never knew I felt the same way about my clit.

I was bucking up into her face and couldn’t help but scream in ecstasy. After a few seconds she stopped before I got too sensitive. She stood up between my legs, leaned toward me and kissed me before I even knew it was coming. I must have came like a flood, as all I could taste were my juices on her lips and her tongue. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. She then pulled her mouth from mine and said, I have waited long enough.” At that she put her hands under my top and in one motion pulled it up and over my head. She then leaned forward and took a large part of my breast in her mouth sucked. She then moved her head back slowly till only my nipple was in her mouth and sucked even harder. I was moaning like crazy again and when she heard this she grabbed my other nipple in her hand and started to pull and squeeze. I put a few fingers inside my pussy and brought myself over the edge again.

She never let up on my nipples and as I was coming down from my orgasm she pulled away and stared at my nipples I looked down as well and saw how they had turned from red to purple and were even longer than usual. She looked at me and just smiled. She moved one of my feet and walked about from in front of me. She told me she should be going, and asked me if she could come back tomorrow. I just shook my head. She said she had some other products she could show me that “were in a different bag”

As she left, I couldn’t wait till tomorrow.

davesmistress
07-10-2006, 08:54 PM
That was a great story also.....thanks for sharing it with us.

Scorpio8
07-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Very sensual and made so all the more with
some hot female to female action.

A very nice read, thanks for taking the time to
turn up the heat with this goodie Usafslut!!!

jenny1818
09-28-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm all wet from reading your story. Thank You

lezgrl17
02-10-2007, 09:57 PM
good stories... i can just imagine them!! you keep me waiting for another one!!

kinkylips121
03-29-2009, 04:49 PM
im so wet right now think im going to go play thanks

flymow
03-30-2009, 06:03 AM
Good first try, I would give eight out of ten for effort, one suggestion, you should spell check before submitting.

nosleeves21
03-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Nice story

copymoon
05-25-2009, 02:29 AM
yeh it's story

wadave
06-07-2009, 08:04 AM
a mere male who just loves a nice girl on gilr story. So refreshing and sexy.. I envy you ladies some great looking lesbians around are there not fellows

sxcraerae
06-07-2009, 11:37 AM
hmmm very nice, thank you

georgeous_red
06-17-2009, 10:10 PM
So good I am so fucking wet

Frostbite
07-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Good, hot story.
Thanks for the share.

sexer
07-06-2009, 06:31 PM
sounds like a good job to me!

crazy_deedee
07-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Good story, it would have been nice to have drawn out the foreplay a bit more but good start. I will be interested to see what else is in the bag..

SUCKmyCL1T
07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
This one was great; thanks for adding it! Made me want to hear another!

SexOnFire
10-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah make tomorow come quickly!!

bike_josh
10-13-2009, 12:28 AM
great story!

Devine
10-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Even as one of your first stories you are completely amazing. I always read the ones by you as they always get me the most hard in the least amount of time. Thanx for that.

tech
01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Great story, I'd love to hear more

nefis
03-03-2012, 02:03 PM
very good story i have enjoyed reading the ones u have put up. Thanks