PDA

View Full Version : (NR) "Sister's Payback"

JackBNimble
07-11-2006, 03:41 PM
This year’s break for the holidays was new for me on several fronts, it was my first college break since I am a freshman at the University and it was the first time I screwed my sister. Yes, that’s right I did it with my own sister. I‘m not telling this to brag but more to see what others think of what happened.

My sister is a senior in high school and I am a freshman in college. The last time we saw each other we got into a major fight. I had just kicked her boyfriend's ass because I caught him in bed with my sister. She was pissed and I was satisfied that I taught this punk a lesson. Since my dad passed I have had to stand in as the father figure and Cassie, my sister, has resented it greatly but I did what I thought he would do.

Anyway, when I got home from school my mom was working the 2nd shift at the hospital and Cassie was up in her room. I thought it was time to talk with her, it had been several months since we spoke about the fight. I went upstairs to her room, her door was partially open and I could see she was sitting at her computer desk. I almost went right in but I stopped because all she had on was a night shirt and panties. I could tell because from the back all I could see was her shirt and bare legs. Cassie turned toward the door when the floor creeked.

"if you’re done spying on me you can come in you know." Cassie said to me.

I was embarrassed but entered anyway. "Sorry, I wasn’t spying. I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to talk with me. Besides, you are in your night clothes." I said after confirming she was wearing her night shirt and a pair of pink undies.

"Oh, like you haven’t seen me like this before?" She said. Obviously referring to the night I caught her and that little bastard in her bed.

"Well, that was what I came up here to talk about."

"I thought so." She said with a slight smile. "It seems you were right after all. Once he realized that he couldn’t have me without a crazy brother kicking his ass he dumped me."

I approached her chair and placed my hand on her shoulder. "I’m sorry Cass, I did what I thought was right."

"I know, I forgive you." She said turning towards me and hugging my waist "I miss you being around." Cassie said squeezing me tighter.

"Me too." I said as I tried to pull away from her embrace because it was a little too tight and her large breasts were centered over my crotch which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. If this was someone else hugging me like this I wouldn’t have tried to stop it. But the more I tried to pull away the more she squeezed. "Oh, I see you think you can crush me in one of those ‘Iron death grips’ you used to use on me." Referring to our mock professional wrestling matches when we were younger.

"You got that right!" She said just as she pushed from the chair and toppled me into the bed landing on top of me squishing her boobs into my groin again even harder. Before I could throw her off she shimmied up my body and sat straddling my stomach that was now bare because my shirt rode up my chest when she moved.

"Who is the greatest wrestler now?" Cassie said as she bounced on me celebrating her victory. Suddenly she stopped and looked down. "Wow, Tommy, you’ve really bulked up since you have been to school. You actually have some abs." Cass stated as she ran her hands over my stomach and chest.

"Ah, yes, I have been lifting and running every day at school." I replied.

"I know, but this is like those underwear models. You know, six-pack abs and shit." She said as she continued to outline my muscles with her small hands. She even slid a little further down on me so she could check out my lower abs. "Damn! You even had the sex ‘V’ like they do." She said running her hand from my bell button to where the top of my boxers usually rested but were not at this time since I didn’t have any clean ones to wear, they were all in my laundry bag.

"Yah, I‘ve been working out with some guys who really burn there abs." I said starting to feel a little funny having my younger sister caressing my body.

"Oh, let me feel your arms." She said and scooted up to sit on my chest again so she could reach my arms and shoulders. I didn’t have time to resist, before I could object she was straddling my chest and squeezing my biceps. "Wow! You have huge arms too!"

I didn’t answer. I was too busy trying to comprehend what was happening and a bit confused because I swear I could smell that wonderful odor that any man looks for when he is with a woman. But this wasn’t a woman, it was a girl and my sister. Still I couldn’t help myself, I was definitely smelling the excitement in the air so I looked towards my sister’s legs and followed them up until I saw her pink panties and to my surprise I could see a small wet area on them. My mind began to raise but not as fast as my cock. It started to get hard and I started to panic. Cassie must have sensed or felt my anxiety as my chest heaved and contracted.

"What are you looking at?" She asked me.

"Ah, ah…" Was all I could say.

"Don’t worry I know what you are looking at." She said and then she reached her hand down to her panties and caressed the wet spot. " I just can’t help it, muscles turn me on so much!" Cassie said as she continued to rub her crotch and with the other hand she reached behind her back and started to walk her fingers down my six pack. When her painted fingernails treaded there way to the top of my baggy Khaki’s she paused and then slowly slid them beneath the waistline. She stopped again when her nails hit the head of my penis. "Oh, and I see you like me liking your muscles."

"I, ah, don’t, ah, know, ah…" I couldn’t speak. Here I was laying on my back, with this beautiful girl straddling my chest, rubbing herself and touching my cockhead with her fingernails, but she was my sister!

"don’t say anything, just re-act." Cassie said as she moved her hand further down into my pants. Her nails gently scraped my cock and then she started to trace her fingers around the veins sticking out all over my stiff dick.

"Is this right?" I asked but no answer was given, at least verbally. Cassie pushed her pelvis forward and positioned her now wet pink panties just an inch from my chin as she turned her petite body to face my groin. I wasn’t sure what she was doing but my dick liked it! I could feel her hot breath on my stomach as she moved her head closer to my penis. Then I felt warm little kisses as she began to near the point of no return for most girls.

"Cass, shouldn’t we, ah." That’s all I got out because the rest of my words were muffled by the pink undies she shoved over my mouth. I could not taste as well as smell my little sister’s cunt. It was so strong and sweat smelling. Not a bad strong but the good strong smell that makes guys go wild. It did too, because I reflexively thrusted my hips toward her mouth. She knew what to do and was on my cock in an instant. Cassie pulled the button of my pants apart ant the zipper followed. My dick sprang up and hit her lips and nose. She grabbed hold of it with her hand and set her mouth on the tip.

"Hmmm, it seems that you developed this too while you were gone." I didn’t answer, she was slowly inserting my dick into her little mouth that was so wet I couldn’t resist. Besides I had a wet pussy in my face that needed some attention so I pulled her panties aside and stuck my tongue between her lips. Cass let out a groan and pushed herself back towards me again. I reached even further with my tongue and got another agreeing moan. I then reached up and grasped her ass to hold it and feel it. It was so small and tight. Shit! It was just like those little cheerleader bitches back at school who walked around flaunting there tiny asses at all of us guys. I continued to stick like and fuck my sister with my mouth for several minutes. I could taste and smell her even more now, she started to move her hips up and down so I could lick from her hole to her clit with ease. She was moving so fast now that I was even licking her asshole, but that didn’t stop her. She moaned even more.

"Keep doing it, keep doing it Tommy!" She said and then inserted my cock into her mouth again. I could her those sexy slurping noises as she worked my dick in and out of her mouth. I don’t have a long dick, maybe 6 inches or so but compared to others I have seen in the shower and what some girls have said I am very wide. This seemed to be the case since I could feel Cassie’s mouth tight around my cock. Even though I was giving her a mouthful she didn’t back off.

In an effort to control her moving hips and ass I shifted my hands holding her towards to bottom of her tiny butt. This placed my thumbs within a fraction of an inch from her holes. She felt it and changed here gyrations to side to side movements instead of up and down causing my thumb to slide into her pussy. It was so wet it had no problem penetrating, she let out a muffled moan and squeezed the base of my cock with her hand. I removed my thumb and replaced it with my tongue as I slid the now wet finger over her asshole. She pushed back, liking the sensation. There was no way my big thumb was going to slide into her ass as easily as it did her cunt, but she pushed anyway. I gently rubbed circles around her hole as my tongue continued to like her pussy.

This went on for only five maybe ten minutes until I felt my load starting to rise. I squeezed my ass cheeks and flexed my dick all of the signs to let here know that I was about to blow my load. Instead of backing off Cassie started sucking even harder on my cockhead and since her hands were small she could even squeeze the base of my dick too. I couldn’t hold off, I shot my load into her mouth and pushed hard. She held my dick at its current depth in her mouth with one hand and sucked all my cum.

"Wow, that was a big load" she said still stroking my wet cock. "Now my turn." Cassie said as she sat back to straddle my face. She gyrated her hips back and forth on my mouth and tongue until she started to vibrate. She too squeezed her hips and ass just before her orgasm. I could feel the quivers in her pussy and she came. Right after her release Cass turned around and positioned herself over my still stiff cock. For some reason my usual ten to fifteen minute rest period between sessions wasn’t necessary, my dick wasn’t going down. It was harder more than ever.

"Cass, don’t you think." I started to say again. She interrupted. "No, I am not thinking I am acting. You owe me and I am collecting."

"What?" I muttered still a little breathless and definitely in shock.

"I wasn’t trying to get this when you interrupted me and now I am going to get it from you." She said as she rubbed her wet crotch over my cock.

"You mean, this is the first?" I stammered.

"No, you idiot, I‘ve had others. Couldn’t you tell?" Cass said as she stopped her wet hole above my pulsing dickhead. "I was with that asshole you caught me with beacase the other girls said he had the fastest cock in school. I wanted to see if I could handle a fat one like that. I’ve had others, big, small but not FAT!"

"But, how…" I began to ask and she answered.

"Don’t be stupid big brother. You don’t think you were the only one who used to sneak peaks at his sibling do you? Remember when I would come into the bathroom to brush my teeth when you were showering?" She asked.

"Yes" I thought, she would always enter just as I was starting my morning wack-job before school, like most boys did.

"Well, you know the shower curtain is too small for the tub and when you look in the mirror to brush your teeth you can see all." She said slowly pushing her soaking wet pussy against my cock. It was starting to slide in but I could feel the pressure of her tightness.

"I never."

"Bullshit, I used to catch you watching me all the time!" She laughed and pushed a little harder allowing my dick to penetrate about an inch. She stopped laughing and looked down at her cunt and my dick as they tried to fit together.

"Damn, big brother, that is one fat dick!" She said as she grasped it with one hand while supporting herself with the other on my chest. By straightening out my cock she was able to better position herself. Then she pushed again. I reached out and felt the tits that I stared at for so long as a teenager and I must admit masturbated over once or twice in the same shower she saw me in.

"Oh, this is better than long ones." Cass mumbled as she continued to rise up and down to fit my cock in. I massaged her tits and squeezed her nipples. After about four or five minutes she was no further than half way down my cock when I decided to take over and give her what she wanted. I quickly moved my hands from her breasts to her hops and spun her over onto her back. Before she could react I reached under each leg and hooked the back of her knees in my elbows drawing them up to her chest. She was now tucked into a little ball, titties squeezed between her knees and me on top of her with half my cock in her.

"Sometimes it's best to let the dick drive, this way your own fear won’t stop you." I said.

"I wasn’t afraid" Cassie answered and she reached as far as she could to grab my hips and pulled hard at the same time thrusting up with her hips. My cock slid all the way in and she let out a gasp of air. "I just wanted to enjoy it."

"Oh," Was all I could muster as she continued to thrust up at me and pull my hips into her. Even in this position she was in control. I just shut my eyes and pumped for all I was worth. It didn’t take more than a couple of minutes before I started to feel my load rise again. I pumped for a half a minute more and then pulled out shooting my cum all over her still open hole and ass. I rested my cockhead just south of her slowly contracting pussy hole. Cassie squeezed her ass cheeks together causing some more cum to leak out onto her little brown button hole.

"Maybe if you’re good this week you can have a special Christmas present this year." She said with a smile and squeezed again.

MYDaddysBox
07-14-2006, 08:48 PM
great storie.

freedom37803
07-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Great story...thanks for posting it Jack.

cactuscock
08-08-2006, 07:33 PM
now that one i reallly liked...please more . i love a good present...

ncraiders
02-05-2009, 09:50 PM
nice story

jollyman
02-06-2009, 01:05 PM
good story

todream4
03-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Great story JackBNimble, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing it.

frankjohnmoore
08-11-2009, 03:39 AM
great story, only to have a sister like that and a fat cock.

nefis
03-02-2012, 07:33 PM
brilliant story thanks

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 12:06 PM
how I wish I'd had a sister

ironeagle2
06-03-2012, 06:25 PM
great more

kaidman
06-05-2012, 12:49 AM
I love this type of revenge