PDA

View Full Version : (Loker5) "Surrounded"

JackBNimble
07-12-2006, 04:46 PM
This story may not be as impressive as some. It does have the benefit of being a real story. It was an interlude between me, my wife and our 23 year old niece, Marcie and it happened about 6 months ago.

It begins Saturday morning after she’d spent most of the night talking to Marcy on the phone. It was one of their occasional all-night phone conversations. Marcy had been having a rough time over the past couple years and Chris helped her though it with these 8 hour-plus telephone calls. They had become very close. So close in fact that my wife revealed that she had a rather intimate body piercing called a VCH or vertical clitoral hood piercing. My wife is VERY straight-laced (on the surface) and pretty wild in private. I never expected her to reveal this piercing to her niece.

“I can’t believe you told her!” I said. “I thought you didn’t want anyone to know.”
“I can’t believe it either. We were revealing things to each other and it kinda just happened.” She said, “There’s more. Now she want’s a VCH too.” “She won’t even get her ears pierced.” I said. “I don’t see her spreading her legs for a piercing artist!”
“Oh, she doesn’t want to see a piercing artist – she want’s you to do it” The smile one her face was mirthful. “WHAT?” “You heard me. I told her that you did mine and she want’s you to pierce her.” Chris was too self-conscious to go to a piercing place and since I had some medical background, we decided I would do her piercing. That was over 2 years ago. “And you’re ok with that? Do you really want me fondling your niece’s privates?” “She’s 23 and married. I figure she’s old enough to handle it. Besides I’m going to be there.” “You’re talking like I’ve already agreed to do it.” I said. “Oh, you’re going to do it. I know you. You’ll act shocked today and tomorrow you’ll get used to the idea and be all excited about it.” She was right.

By the end of the next day we had already made plans for the following weekend. Marcie’s husband was out of town and would be gone for almost 2 weeks. That was enough time for her to (mostly) heal before he got back. Her new piercing was to be a surprise for when he returned. For the edification of the reading audience, Marcie and Chris are very similar physically. Marcy is about 5 foot 6 and 115 pounds. She’s quite skinny but with tits that always get a second look. Her boobs absolutely defy gravity. She’s a serious looker. I won’t lie – I wanted to see her pussy. I knew it would be just as spectacular as the rest of her. Chris is a bit shorter than Marcy and has a fuller but very feminine figure. They both have blonde hair but Chris’s leans towards red while Marcy’s is a lighter blonde.

We arranged to meet at Marcy’s apartment and she met us at the door wearing a robe. She had already started drinking, as that was what she had decided to do to take the edge off her nerves and dull the pain. I put down the bag full of piercing supplies and sat down while she bounced back into the kitchen. My wife went with her and I could hear their laughter. They were obviously related; you could hear it in their voices. We talked for some time while she drank a bit more. Chris told her all about the effect the VCH has on again. She described the orgasm’s the jewellery gives her and what the different kinds of jewellery feel like. The girl’s conversation was frank and graphic and I got the feeling they had talked about this kind of thing before. When she finished her 3rd margarita she quite suddenly stood up and said, “I’m ready! Let’s do this before I lose my nerve!” My heart skipped a beat. It was time.

I had her lay down flat on the lounge. I had arranged the end-tables so she could put her legs up on them and give me the access I needed for the procedure. She loosened her robe and I saw that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. She threw her legs apart and pulled her robe opened and lay down exposing everything. There was her gorgeous pus. Not a hair on it. Her large, firm natural boobs and perky pink nipples were right there. Her labia were pink and perfectly smooth. I was aware enough to notice that her pus looked very much like Chris’s. I guess it’s genetic. My dick responded as you might expect and my shorts didn’t do a good job of hiding my erection. I caught my wife’s eye, not knowing how she would react to my reaction. She smiled looked at my crotch and smiled again. I was off the hook.

I situated myself between Marcy’s legs and noticed how wet she was. We were both pretty turned on. I examined her clit hood and it was the right size for the procedure. During the exam I had to touch her clit and hood and every time I did her pussy muscles contracted. I tried to be clinical and not purposefully do things that would stimulate her but it wasn’t easy. As I examined and marked her hood, her pussy got wetter and wetter and the skin got darker and darker. I noticed that her breathing was quick.

“Are you ok?” I asked. “I’m good.” She said in a kinda high breathy voice. “You’re breathing too fast. You’re hyperventilating because you’re nervous. You need to slow it down. She laughed “Duh! I’m breathing fast because I’m horny and I’ve got my legs spread and you’re practically playing with my pussy!” Chris laughed at that. I didn’t know what to say so I just kept working. I won’t bore you with the details of the procedure but it went fine. Marcy did very well and said it hardly hurt at all. I handed her the mirror so she could take a look and she got up and moved to the sofa.

I caught myself watching her nude body walk away and began picking up the equipment when I heard Chris’s voice say. “Don’t put your stuff away. You’re doing something else.” “Huh?” I sputtered. Before I could say anything else she had removed her shorts and was getting on the lounge where her niece had just been. They both laughed their similar laughs again. “You’re giving me a labia piercing like you’ve always wanted.” Next thing I know I’m looking at my wife’s beautiful bald pussy with our niece watching us naked, from the sofa. “Well….uh…. ok.” I sputtered again.

Chris’s pussy is gorgeous; you’d never know she had 4 kids. She was obviously extremely aroused and very, very wet. My boner had subsided somewhat during the technical portion of the procedure on Marcy but it came back with a vengeance.

I felt no need to be clinical with her like I had been with my niece. I purposefully ran my hand down her slot as I was feeling her inner lips for the right place for her new jewellery. She made an ever so slight movement of her hips and drew a small breath as my hand passed over her clit. My boner pulsed. I casually allowed the back of my hand to touch her clit again as I examined her labia. Her hips moved again, this time not so subtlety. I glanced back at Marcy; she had picked up the mirror and was looking at her VCH again. So there I was my wife’s beautiful snatch in front of me and to my left was the perfect boobs and newly pierced pussy of my buxom niece. I was surrounded by pussy. Kinda wild, I thought. Most guys would kill to be where I’m sitting. Little did I know that it was about to get better.

I marked the spot where the jewellery was going to go through and asked Chris to take a look. “I’ll need the mirror.” She replied. “Oops” Marcie said looking up “I still can’t believe I’ve got a pierced pussy – it’s just awesome!” She handed me the mirror but didn’t put her legs together. “How’s it look?” she asked.

I handed the mirror over to Chris who proceeded to look at the little dot on her labia. I then obligingly took another close-up look at my niece’s pussy. It was even wetter than it had been before. I suspect she had been playing with herself while I was focused on Chris. “It looks great, don’t touch it.” I said smiling. She smiled a guilty smile. Tearing my eyes away I moved back between Chris’s legs. She was moving her labia around to get a look at the spot I had chosen but she was spending a lot of time doing it and she was running her fingers over her clit much more than was necessary to get a good view. The whole time she was half hiding what she was doing behind the mirror.

“So here I am,” I thought. “Sitting between two masturbating girls. How many guys have had this fantasy! I’m one lucky bastard!”

“I’m getting more to drink.” Marcy said as she got up and headed for the kitchen. I watched her naked butt as she walked out and then turned back and buried my face in Chris’s snatch, running my tongue over her clit. Her reaction was immediate and enthusiastic. She thrust her hips at my face and spread her legs even more. Normally she’s very vocal but she was stifling her moans. I knew I only had a few seconds before Marcy would be back so I tried to keep a conscious track of the time. It didn’t work.

“You didn’t do that for me!” I heard Marcie’s voice close behind me. Chris opened her eyes and let out a sound that was half giggle and half moan. Trying to think of something cool to say I muttered, “Sorry…um…got distracted.” Marcy laughed and sat down on the sofa a little closer to us than she had been before. She seemed totally nonplussed that she’d just walked in on her uncle eating out her aunt. She hadn’t bothered to put on her robe and I took a good look at her large boobs again. I realized I was blatantly staring at her chest so I made to organize the needle and other supplies on the towel. “It’s ok” both girls said at the same time and then laughed their similar, laughs. “Nobody expects you not to look” Chris said while Marcy continued to giggle. “Yes, but you glance and look away, glance and look away” I quoted the Seinfeld episode. Both girls laughed again.

“Ow” Marcy exclaimed quietly. “It hurts when I put my legs together.“Then don’t,” I said trying to sound casual. Without hesitation she leaned back against the sofa and spread her legs. She held her drink and kept watching what I was doing to Chris.
I turned back to Chris’s lovely pus and ran my hand over her pierced clit without trying to hide what I was doing. She moaned quietly and moved her hips. At this point I figured nobody in the room was trying to pretend they weren’t seriously aroused. I purposefully rubbed her clit and looked right at her. She had her eyes closed and her “I’m getting off on this” face on. I continued to caress my wife’s clit and I glanced back at Marcy. She was looking between her legs with the mirror again and delicately gliding two wet fingers around her clit while trying not to touch her freshly pierced hood.

I put my tongue against Chris’s clit and moved her jewellery across her clit. She moaned without hesitation. I continued for a few seconds before I heard a throaty gasp behind me. I turned and Marcy was watching us and masturbating with abandon. Chris looked up and noticed me looking at her niece. To my surprise she moved her leg so even more of Marcy was visible and said “Now you’ve got a better view.” Chris looked up when she said it and moved the mirror out of the way so I could really see what she was doing. I watched her for a moment. I turned back and buried my face in Chris’s crotch. I slid two fingers inside her and found her familiar g-spot. I continued to lick and stroke her until she warned me to stop.

Then I heard Marcy’s voice behind us in a matter-of-fact tone. “If you’re going to fuck her you better do it before you pierce her.” I looked at Chris and without saying anything she moved back on the lounge to make room for me to get on top of her. She spread her legs and looked expectant. “I can’t believe this!” I thought to myself. “How lucky can a guy get?”

My boner was pressing prominently against my shorts and I decided that there was no point in being delicate about getting undressed. I stood up and whipped off my shirt. Chris took off her shirt revealing her sexy pierced nipples. She moved forward to help me get my shorts off. That put her head at crotch level and she let my stiffy fall right in her mouth. I looked over at Marcy and she was watching us and masturbating furiously while trying to avoid her piercing. “I’ll be right back!” she said. And she got up and ran to the other room.

Chris laughed at her sudden departure and then continued to work on my cock. Her deep throat technique is legendary and she can take my full 9 inches without any problem. She had it well down her throat when Marcy came back through the door with a very fancy glass dildo in her hand. “Wow” Marcy said stopping suddenly and then regaining her composure. “Had to get my friend,” she said holding up the large, clear phallus. “That’s impressive.” She watched Chris slide my member all the way down her throat. Chris had told me that Marcy had a hard time sucking cock. She didn’t like it and wasn’t particularly good at it. I don’t know if Chris had ever told her about her talents in felatio but Marcy was definitely interested in what was happening.

She dropped down on the sofa just an arms length from me so I was now standing over her. I watched her place the blunt tip of the dildo against her opening and push it smoothly inside. She watched us intently as she thrust the dildo in and out. Chris continued to work on me and within a few seconds I had to warn her to stop so I wouldn’t go off too soon. When my cock popped out of her mouth, Marcy got her first good look at it. I have a “dolphin” piercing which looks like two balls on the underside of the shaft. “Whoa, you’ve got piercings too?” she said, pulling out the dildo and sitting up for a better look. Chris obligingly held my cock up for Marcy to see. “It’s like a built-in French tickler.” She said smiling. “That is SO cool!” Marcy exclaimed looking closely “That has to feel good inside too” “Oh it does. The little balls hit my g-spot perfectly when we do it doggie style” said Chris. “Wanna watch?”
“Sure” smiled Marcy.

Before I knew it my lovely wife was on the edge of the lounge on her elbows and knees with her gorgeous ass sticking out at me. I moved behind her and pushed my member into her tight pussy. Marcy sat on one of the inn tables next to us with her face just a foot from my cock. She watched as I thrust into my wife. I split my gaze between my wife’s sexy behind and my niece who was now masturbating again while she closely watched my pole moving in and out of her aunt. I wasn’t going to last long doing this way so I again warned my wife that I’d have to stop and I pulled out. She turned around and sat down on the lounge smiling. “What did you think?” she asked Marcy. “Kurt’s going to get that done.” Marcy said without taking her eyes of my cock. “I’ll see if I can talk him into it?” I finally spoke up. Marcy laughed, “You don’t need to. If he wants to fuck me he’s going to get that piercing!” “You’re not going to last much longer” said Chris, changing the subject. “Do you want to cum together from behind? That way you can watch both of us.” “That would be great” I said, looking down at the two gorgeous girls sitting looking at my cock.

Chris got on her elbows and knees again and Marcy retrieved her dildo and sat on the sofa where I could see her. Before I’d even penetrated Chris, she had her legs apart and was working the dildo into her bald pussy. Again I pushed into Chris and felt her tight muscles griping me. Again, I split my attention between my wife’s lovely butt and Marcy’s careful masturbation. Chris reached one hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit. I fucked her with abandon, not willing to hold out any longer. I felt her orgasm start and then I exploded into her. I looked over at Marcy. She had her head back and her eyes closed. I hadn’t heard it before because of Chris’s load moans but she was moaning and obviously in the throes of climax. I sat on the floor so I wouldn’t fall down. Chris lay down on the lounge with a satisfied grunt. Marcy had placed her dildo on the inn table and was sitting, breathing heavily.

Chris suggested I examine Marcy’s piercing to make sure she didn’t hurt herself. I did and enjoyed the aroma of pussy juice that reached my nostrils. She was fine but I warned her not to touch it again for at least a week. I never did give Chris the labia piercing she wanted!

justalukin
07-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Great story thanks for sharing!!

davesmistress
07-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Great find Jack...thanks for sharing it.

freedom37803
07-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Thanks for adding that Jack. It was great.

suicidal_81
07-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Yeah that was a great story, some something a little out the ordinary like the piercings really made it!

frankjohnmoore
09-07-2009, 11:52 PM
that was a very nice find thanks

zepplin
10-06-2009, 12:49 AM
I kept waiting for him to fuck the niece, or for his wife too. lol good story