PDA

View Full Version : valley girl gets wet

usafslut
07-17-2006, 05:54 AM
Like I was at a party in the Valley. There must have been 50 people there and one freckin bathroom. Well an hour or so after being there I had to pee. I got in the back of a line of about 10 other people. A minute or so later this cute hunk gets in line behind me. We get to talking and we are hitting it off. I can tell that he has to pee real bad as he kept shifting back and forth on his feet. I was starting to have to go bad too.

When I finally got to the front of the line the guy asks me if he can share my time in the can. I figure I might wind up at his crib later so who cares if he gets a peak now. “sure “ I tell him.

We go into the can and I figure he is going to go over to the sink or the tub. He checks them both out as I drop my micro skirt and thong. He then moves over in front of me and whips out his thing. I look up at him and say “I thought you had to pee, there are too many people waiting for me to suck you off.” He says he does have to pee and I should open my legs further. I thought this was kind of kinky and I had never played bathroom games, but was open to it. I spread my legs and at the same time lifted my little top up an off in case he missed. He stood square in front of me and started to pee. The stream hit my right thigh for quick moment and then he was in between my legs. He then lifted his meat a little with his hand and his stream was hitting my clit head on. It was like instant turn on. It felt great; his hard hot stream was hitting my clit and running down my labia. He then lowered his aim and the stream was trying to part my labia. He then brought it up to my clit again, and then the stream died. It may only have been a minute or so, but I was turned on.

He took a step back and I said- “wait it’s my turn.” I had him sit on the pot and take his pants off. I then faced him and straddled the open area between his open legs. I was looking right into his blue peepers. I looked down to watch what I was doing and started to pee. The stream went right toward his belly and then I shifted and got it going right down his meat. The stream hit his meat and then ran down his balls. He put his arms around my back and I looked at him, I leaned in and kissed him as my stream started to die. As we were tonguing each other I suddenly felt the top of meat hitting my hole. I broke the kiss and looked down at this beautiful big tube steak looking for attention. I was about to feed his meat inside me when someone knocked on the door and yelled for us to get out.

I was so turned on and his steak was so nice and big and the last few who had boned me had nothing like this guy. We left the bathroom and I grabbed his hand and went searching for a place. The upstairs of the house was blocked off, thus the one bathroom. There seamed to be people everywhere. We went out to the pool area and there were tons of people out there as well. The guy spotted a shed toward the back of the property that was just barely lit from the lights around the pool. We walked out to it and of course the damn door was locked. He led me around the back of the shed and before I could size the place up he had my back up against the shed and was kissing me. I guess he was as hot as I was.

This guy was not into light mushy kisses. He was kissing me hard and forcing my head back into the wall. Soon he was pushing his meat into my pelvis and humping me. His hands came up my sides and in one movement lifted up, broke the kiss and took my top off. He then leaned into my boob and started to suck on it. Not soft but hard. I am not usually into the forceful shit, but this guy was hot and I was totally turned on. He left my boob and he got down on his knees, he lifted my micro and pulled the strap of my thong over and started to work his tongue into my hole. He would stop every so often and suck on my lips and clit. I was in ecstasy and helped out by taking off the rest of my clothes and then putting one of my legs over his shoulder. He could now get at my hole easier.

I was just about to get off when he stopped and stood up. He undid his pants and took out his steak. He leaned into me and I tried to guide him into me. Our heights didn’t match up well. He told me to “turn around and put my hands up against the wall.” I did and about a second latter I felt the head of his meat at the entrance to my wet hole. I knew this guy was going to be a rammer and I was looking forward to it. He entered me and with the first stroke slammed it all inside.. He was big and the first stroke was not that comfortable, but that feeling was quickly replaced with pleaser as the dude started bang me like there was no tomorrow. I was pushing against the wall to prevent him from pushing my head into the wall. He was banging and I could hear our two bodies smacking together. I couldn’t take it any longer and started to cum. I was really cumming a lot and could feel my juices running down my thighs and then my legs. I was well into my climax when I heard a voice of a guy say “here, there is spot back here, I ‘m not waiting on that fucking line just to piss”.

My guy pulled out of me and grabbed me by the hips and pulled me further into the shadows of the shed. There were a few feet that the light was hitting (that we had been in) and we were now in the dark. I looked down at the ground and was glad that my clothes must have been in front of us somewhere in the darkness. The other guy took out is meat and aimed at the wall- almost where I had been – I could just see the outline of what he was doing, Suddenly I heard his stream hit the wall and could just barely see it. He was moaning “oh yes, oh that feels great.” I almost started to laugh as it sounded like he was having sex not peeing. The guy I was with was moving his hand down my back and as the other guy was finishing up he slid a finger inside my quim. I almost squeaked in pleasure but somehow kept it in. The other guy got done and started to walk away. The guy with me took the opportunity to slide another finger inside me. I figured two could play this game and I took his meat into my hand. He was still at attention through all this, and I started to stroke him. He was wet with my cum so it made the job easier. I had forgotten about the third guy. The one that just got done peeing said “it’s all yours- I will meet you back at the pool.” All of sudden this really tall guy turns the corner. He looked like he was at least 6’5” and broad. I love tall guys, mainly because more times than not they have a long bone to go with their long body. I also like being arm in arm with a guy taller than me.

This guy steps behind the shed and I can see him unzip his pants and then does something that I know the guy fingering me noticed as well. The guy didn’t just whip out his meat; he reached down into his pants to get it. He then takes out his limp dick that is almost as long as the rock hard one in my hand.

The guy then turns towards us to pee. I quickly realize that he might be aimed directly towards my clothes that are somewhere on the ground between us and him. “Wait a second” I yell out. “My clothes are in front of you.” He says “hey girl I’m not going to be able to hold it for long.” Shit, so much for doing this tactfully. I jump out of the shadows a little just so he can see me for a moment to see I am not kidding and that I am naked. I head back into shadows to find my top and then finally find my bottoms.

I said “gotum” and as I say it I get hit in the back with his stream. The first thing I did was threw my clothes into the other direction. “hey” I yelled… I was mad at first, but seeing as I was already wet I figured I would have some fun with this. I turn into the guy and said “like what the fuck do you think you are doing?” I was walking straight at him, getting peed on the whole time. His stream was hitting my leg and I moved so it was hitting me square in the quim. He responded “sorry I really couldn’t hold it.” There must have been some truth to this as he was still peeing and I don’t mean this light stream, he peed like a horse.

As I got right in front of him his stream had died. I reached out and took his meat in my hand. “You couldn’t have turned away from me or anything?” “I should take this bone and tie it in a knot or something.” As I was holding him he started to get hard in my grip.

“So do you usually put it away at this point or do you shake it a couple of times to get the last few drips out?” “I usually shake it” he said tentatively. “Well,” I said, “I have a better idea.” I bent over and put the head of meat in my mouth and pumped him a few times. I could just barely taste his salty liquid, or I was just imagining it. I started to suck on his tube. I figured this was one of those unique times in a girl’s life when she an be filled with meat.

I stood up a little so that I was now bent over from the waist. My butt was now facing the other guy I had been with. It didn’t take more than a few seconds for him to take up on my non-verbal invitation. The next thing I felt was his hand on my back and was positioning himself behind me. “You don’t mind if I finish what I started out here do you?” he said to the other guy. The other guy said “not at all man, thanks for sharing”.

The guy behind me enters me and starts to bang me hard. Each time he bangs me I can feel myself taking more of the huge dick in my mouth. I wanted to switch guys as I definitely wanted the bigger tube inside me. But I couldn’t really move or talk.
The guy behind was starting to moan and I figured this was my chance. I pull the dick out of my mouth and said “I want to taste your load (I love cum)” He pulls out of me and I turned around. As I start to suck his dick I can taste me all over him. He is about to shoot I can tell and as I am enjoying this I feel the head of the other guy parting my labia. Guy number 1 starts to shot his load and the first shot hits me square in the back of the throat. I love when you can feel a guy coming and not just taste it to know he is getting off. He shots a few more times and I am loving it. It was like the other guy waited for him to get done so I can enjoy it- which I did.

As the one guy takes his dick out of my mouth, the other guy finally pushes his meat into my quim. Even though I had just been pounded by the first guy I can still feel my quim fighting to let this guy in. But it didn’t stop him. I kept feeling inch after inch slowly entering me. Where the other guy was a rammer, this guy was a slow feeder. I started to cum before he was even completely in me. By the time I felt his nut sack on my slit I was creaming like crazy. Then the guy starts to fuck me. I think I came for 5 minutes straight. He finally says to me- “you want to drink my load too” I didn’t even have to answer I just moved forward, let him slide out of me and got on my knees. I could swear he was even bigger now and I couldn’t believe I had had this monster meat inside me.

I could hardly fit it back in my mouth as the girth was so wide. But that didn’t stop him, he started to squirt and I think more of it hit my face than got into my mouth. He creamed like a ton. I was trying to milk more into my mouth as he was getting soft and it was easier to take. He finally pulled away from me and said “thanks”. He pulled up his pants and walked away.
Here I was still on my knees, cum all over my face, my back had been peed on, my clothes were somewhere in the dark, and yet I was happier than I had been in a long time… totally tubular.

tattooedsailor
07-17-2006, 12:18 PM
wow very nice :clap :boobies:

davesmistress
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Another great story...thanks

JackBNimble
07-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Wow...ummm....like totally bitchin?

guyfromchina
09-15-2006, 12:53 AM
nice story!
pee? i can't take it

Akasha
09-15-2006, 02:27 AM
sweet story

dubie
09-11-2008, 07:48 PM
hope i walk around a shed into that

frankjohnmoore
07-29-2009, 09:32 PM
that was a good one keep it up

Kojack1978
08-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Good story, please keep up the good work

Ricey
10-17-2010, 03:17 AM
great story, love a bit of watersports!

Iminuit2
10-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Another goodie Sheryl, thanks!

bermuda45
10-27-2010, 06:57 AM
messy saga but a really hot story, thanks

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 10:15 AM
great story

sexibibabe
03-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Wow. Super hot. It made me cum hard! Thank you.

aussiemate
04-06-2011, 07:57 AM
messy stuff - love it

laxman766776
05-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you very much for a good story!

Ban Mido
06-17-2011, 12:25 AM
God i love your stories

Spanky_
07-13-2011, 01:29 PM
yeah that was really good i want more from u i like stories from a girls point of veiw

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Nother good one

dernun
08-25-2014, 01:22 AM
messy but good