PDA

View Full Version : (Ms Honey Pot) Mr. Wonderful Visits...It's a Good Thing

JackBNimble
08-24-2006, 01:39 PM
My heart was beating with anticipation. My attempt to concentrate on the movie flickering on the TV was thwarted by the butterflies in my stomach, created there by the knowledge that he was coming to put his cock in me soon. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of him passing my window, preparing to knock on my door. I jumped up. Before he had a chance to knock, the door was open.

He sauntered in, looking as hot as ever. This unassuming man, with his simple, straight-forward manner and country-bred philosophy gets me hotter than any man ever has. I've never been able to pinpoint his power, but it's overwhelming.

We sat down on the sofa, close. I leaned over to him and we started kissing, long, slow, deep kisses. Our tongues rolled together and made circles around each other. My temperature went up a couple of degrees and I could feel his heat.

I looked down at his crotch and undid the string that held his shorts closed. I loosened the waist band, as he kissed my neck. He tongued my ear, while I lifted his shirt up and rubbed his sexy chest. My fingers ran through the soft hair and worked their way to his nipple. I lightly rubbed it and found his neck. I sucked and kissed his neck, while he reached into my bra and released my right breast. My nipple had stiffened from his kisses on my ear.

He played with my nipple while my tongue worked on his ear and neck. I breathed hot breath into his ear and softly moaned. I whispered a few choice suggestions in his ear, dirty talk. My hand groped for his cock and I could feel it was rigid. I kissed him a few times and turned my attention to removing his shorts. I pulled them down partway to reveal his boxers. His cock was outlined prominently. I rubbed it through the cotton material, making the tip wet with desire. He stood up and quickly dropped his shorts and boxers. His stiff member jutted out from his body. The sight made my juices flow, as my pussy tingled in anticipation. His beautiful cock beckoned to me. I turned him toward me and licked it teasingly a few times. I took it in my mouth and gave him a sample suck.

He sat back down. I lifted his t-shirt over his head. I had him nude and turned on, my favorite position to put a man in. We continued kissing and necking. I rubbed his cock gently. He reached down and pawed at my pussy through my pants. My crotch was feverish. He could feel the steamy anticipation, the moist heat. His hand went up to my tit again. I put his cock in my mouth and sucked it softly for a few seconds. Then, I lifted my head, nodded toward the bedroom, and suggested we move our operation in there.

He pulled back the comforter and blanket while I took off my pants. We got on the bed, him laying on his back with his rock-hard cock pointing at the ceiling, me sidling up to him. We kissed passionately, our hands exploring each other's chests. I followed the line of his torso with my mouth, from his abdomen to his chest, breathing hot breath as I worked my way up to his nipple. When I reached his nipple, I played with it with my lips, rubbing them against his stiffening nipple. I licked and sucking, flicking the tip of my tongue over the tip of his hard nipple, making him groan "Oh, God." I reached down and stroked his shaft while I played with his nipple and reveled in his moaning and groaning.

I moved my mouth to his cock. I alternated sucking and licking his balls, fondling his nuts, tracing his nuts teasingly with my fingernails, and blowing him, while stroking his shaft. I blew him until he was ready to blow. Then, I stopped and moved up to kiss him. He pulled me toward him.

We kissed and he rolled on top of me. He put the tip of his cock against my clit and rubbed it. At first he teased. The more I squirmed, the more he intensified his cock action against my button. He was driving me wild. I started panting, telling him I was going to cum, begging him not to stop. His rubbing brought me to orgasm. Just as I came, he slipped his cock inside my dripping wet pussy and thrust in and out, fucking me, making my juices flow down his dick and onto the bed. I was unbelievably wet and hot, making a puddle on the bed.

He would fuck me for awhile, then tease me with his cock. I was begging for it, coming over and over, shaking and shuddering. Occasionally he'd bend down and take my nipple in his mouth, which would send me over the edge. He worked me. He knew exactly what to do. He was the conductor. I was the musician. My orgasms were the music. I was spent. I pushed him off me and onto his back. I told him I wanted to taste my pussy on his dick. The words were barely out of my mouth, when I had his prick deep down my throat. I licked off my juices. The mixture of his pre-cum and my jizz was too much to handle. It made me dizzy. My ears were ringing. I sucked him for awhile, but the hotness of the taste of our desire made me want to get kinkier. I told him to roll over on his left side.

I went to the closet and grabbed my goodie bag. Quickly, I grabbed a long, slender vibrator and some lube. I laid next to him and kissed his ass softly, cooing to him to relax and that I would be gentle. I spread his asscheeks and blew onto his asshole, my breath tickling and cooling him. I lubed up the vibrator and used the tip to lube up his asshole. My pussy got wetter. I slowly pushed it up his ass until the entire length was in. I turned it on and told him to roll over onto his back.

I sucked his balls for a minute while his ass got used to the vibrator. Then, I engulfed his dick with my mouth and deepthroated him wildly. He groaned that the vibrator felt really good up his ass. I knew the prostate stimulation wouldn't allow him to last long.

I figured I'd teased him long enough, so I started worked his cock furiously with my mouth, deepthroating while stroking the shaft in a corkscrew motion. My hand and mouth worked together like cogs in a machine. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth.

Occasionally I'd reach down and massage his balls, gently pulling on them. I could feel the fullness, the weightiness of his load in his nuts, ready to blow. I knew he was close, so I prepared to swallow his sweet jizz. His dick exploded in my mouth. The size of his load was incredible. I could barely swallow it in one gulp. As soon as he began to cum, I stopped licking his cockhead. I just held his cock in my mouth, while it emptied. My hand gently stroked the shaft to work out every last drop of his spirit.

My stroking pace slowed and finally stopped. I gently let his dick drop to his belly. I licked it off. When it was cleaned off, I leaned up and we kissed. We talked for a few minutes, while I rubbed his body to cool him down. He got up, took a long piss, and then got back into bed. We talked a bit longer, then he had to leave to go to bed. It was late. He got dressed and left.

I went back in the bedroom, laid down, and masturbated, while reliving the experience in my head. I came and fell asleep.

frankjohnmoore
08-09-2010, 01:04 AM
good find,

SexySmarty
08-28-2010, 12:37 PM
wow that was very sensual and well written, send him to mine next please!!