PDA

View Full Version : (Jenny) Pool Tease

XWO
09-28-2006, 02:10 PM
My boyfriend and I love to tease and play games. We often make bets with sexual payoffs to keep things interesting and push our envelopes. My boyfriends newest idea involves pool night.

In our house we have a room between the kitchen and rec room. My boyfriend has installed a bar to the wall. He decided I needed to be teased and called me at work and told me he had a surprise for me when I got home. With much anticipation I rushed home took a shower put my robe on and met him in the rec room. He told me he had invited some friends over to shoot some pool and showed me the bar on the wall. He ordered me to strip my robe off and attached my wrists to the wall behind my back. He then blind folded me and whispered in my ear the rules for the night. Each of his buddies would come over one by one and have to walk past my naked body on their way to the rec room. He had given each of them permission to fondle me on their way in. I was instantly aroused at the thought and couldn't wait for the first knock on the door.

Soon his friends arrived one by one walking in and heading to the pool table room. I had no choice but to let each of them touch my now erect nipples and wet pussy without knowing who they were. The rules of the game were the winner got to spend 5 minutes in the room alone with me. Soon I heard the first winner yell in victory and the door open to the room I was in.

I could hear his breathing increase as his hands began to fondle my skin giving me goosebumps from head to toe. His fingers made their way to my bulging clitty and I heard myself whisper to him to touch it. Knowing he was in control he soon told me to beg him to touch it...needing relief I was out of control and soon begging this man to shove his fingers inside me. He continued to tease my clit as I felt his breath on my neck driving the arousal in me to new heights. I was totally at his mercy and could feel the juices begin to drip down my leg and with little prodding I was soon spreading my legs to allow this stranger full access to my wet pussy. Just when I was about to explode the timer went off and his 5 minutes were up. I begged him not to leave me there, but off he went to begin a new game of pool to find another winner.

This game continued for hours with each of my boyfriends buddies taking turns masturbating me to the point of begging for an orgasm. Finally as the last friend left, my boyfriend untied me and finally gave me the relief I was looking for. I cant wait for round 2 of Pool night....maybe one of them will bring a girlfriend too?? stay tuned.

Author: Jenny

frankjohnmoore
09-06-2009, 12:07 AM
good story, maybe there will be more

alavoo2001
03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
nice story

alavoo2001
03-06-2010, 09:32 PM
goooood

crzy67
03-06-2010, 10:42 PM