PDA

View Full Version : Back to school!!

mcholdrguy
09-29-2006, 02:40 AM
And, This was only the first week!

The old pickup truck purred along. I was at the wheel and there were two young, high school lovelies squeezed in the cab with me as we drove to the local ‘big box’ complex to pick up a load of donated clothing. The club that the girls belong to was collecting for victims of some local disaster. It was the first week of the school year and they were out ‘doing-good’ from the git-go!

Depending on one’s taste these two ladies [and they were certainly dressed and acting like ladies] were either very boring or very interesting. The actual name of their club at high school escapes me but I know that they are commonly known as the “Goody-Two-Shoes-Do-Gooders”.

There is never a hint of spiky hair, bare tummies, dragging baggy pants or untoward behavior. Sensible skirts and Dockers, sweater sets with a nice strand of pearls, button down collars and tucked in shirttails. These kids were as outside the ‘norm’ as were the other rowdy extreme. Pretty refreshing to an old guy like me.

We jiggled along in the truck. The load wasn’t heavy and shifting was kept at a minimum. Especially since the shifter had to slide ever so slightly between the sweet, nylon clad knees of the president of the club. I tried to keep my mind on the road but in the mirror I could see a refreshing pink blush at every shift from third to fourth. That was fun!

Back at the school the kids quickly unladed the boxes and spread them out on tables that had been set up in the maintenance area of the school. I am the oldest member of the maintenance team [the ‘club’, as we joke]. I do the odd things that my years of experience have given me the knowledge to do.

This latest task was a bit of a slam, however. They just didn’t want any of the young guys driving about with a couple of Do-Gooders! I certainly know how to behave but my mind was just as ‘dangerous’ as the younger hotshots I work with.

As I drove into the open bay I had trouble setting the parking brake. I wasn’t involved with the unloading, anyway, so I slid under the truck to see what could be wrong.

I heard mumbles and exclaims as they went through, opening boxes, sorting categories. I was tugging on the brake cable as my ears perked up……mumblemumble……Panties!! They had opened a carton filled with panties! Returns and unsold and for whatever reason given away. Well! I made a note to check that box out as soon as the kids went home!

Everyone left except the faculty advisor for the club. She was making a last check of things. I was having a little fun because it appeared that she was not aware that I was still under the truck, twenty feet away. This lady was probably in her forties and as prim and as proper as her teen charges. Hair done neatly, proper blouse and skirt and sensible black shoes.

I was about to make some noise to let her know I was there when she went to the panty box. She rummaged through and held up several pair. She checked the tags and actually held a couple pair against her waist for size. This was getting interesting!

Suddenly, I was in real trouble! This prim and proper woman, known to us ‘guys’ as the “Queen-Bee” leaned against the table hiked up her proper skirt and down came her proper pantyhose! I was transfixed!

Next, and I couldn’t believe this either; she reached further and down came a pair of very proper light pink plain cotton panties! I could just barely see her face and she had a dreamy look as she selected from the pile a very naughty pair of silky purple numbers and slid them up and out of sight under that proper skirt!

She quickly stood, tucked the pantyhose in her sweater pocket and left the maintenance area. In her ‘excitement’ she left her proper numbers with the others. The moment the door clicked shut I was out from under the truck and wiped my hands and went to the box.

Oh, did I fail to mention that I have a panty fetish? Well, I do! At first, when I saw that there was going to be a full box of assorted panties I got excited. Then….then!! when I knew that the prim and proper “QB” had made an addition of freshly worn undies….oh boy!!

I pulled up a chair and found her worn pair among several sassy pairs of various colors and sizes. I couldn’t believe my luck! They were still warm! Slowly I moved the special spot to my nose and sniffed……ambrosia! This prim and proper school-marm was hiding a wet and very sweet pussy!

My cock was ready for one of my favorites solo events. I surrounded my open pants with panties and held the treasure to my face and slowly jerked my cock.

I was deep into a pre-orgasmic reverie of mutual oral sex with the QB when I heard a tiny noise…..yikes!! I dropped her panties to my lap and I just glimpsed the QB slipping back out of sight. She had seen me! This could be real trouble!

She then, banged the door equivalent of an ‘ahem!’ and gave me a tiny bit of time to put my ‘affairs’ in order. However, it was pretty clear that I was fooling around with about five dozen panties and, if she was observant at all, she would see that her’s were the center of attraction.

She sat down next to me and I was impressed as to how cool she was being. Then, I understood! She was being ‘nice’ to the old guy. She looked down and saw her pink panties on the top of the pile in my lap.

“I’ll take those.” She said and she grabbed them. That’s not all she grabbed! She got a pretty good feel of my still erect cock and then a clear view of it as she removed them. She stared. I was speechless.

“Oh, Guy!” she whispered kindly, “Aren’t you getting any sex at home?”

What was I to say? I wasn’t about to try to explain a fetish to this proper lady. So, I chose a wisecrack, “It’s been quite a while, how about you?”

She blushed and whispered, “A lady never tells!” and she reached for my cock!!

“Did you like my panties?”

I nod.

“I saw you smelling them, didn’t I?”

I nod. By then she is slowly stroking me. The soft pile of panties fluffing as she moved.

“What were you fantasizing? Were you thinking of the young, sweet girls in my club?” she squeezed me a bit threateningly.

‘Time for the truth’, I thought. It would probably drive her away and we might be able to put the whole thing into the past……..

“Actually, Miss…Miss..?”

“Bea, Beatrice, actually. You may call me Miss Bea.” The irony wasn’t lost on me. Even at a time like this.!

“Actually, Miss Bea, I was dreaming of mutual oral sex with you! The scent of your sweet pussy was driving me to a terrific orgasm as you opened the door.” I decided to tell it all.

“Oh, Guy! That is quite an admission! Tell me, what is your version of ‘mutual’ oral sex?” Her grip on my cock softened and she began slow strokes.

“Well, Miss Bea, I imagined myself between your soft thigh, tugging down those naughty purple panties and licking your horny cunt till you cried for mercy! Then I imagined that you would kneel between my knees and suck my hard cock and swallow every bit of my cum!”

Miss Bea was smiling and really stroking my cock. Her knees were spreading and her skirt was sliding up her smooth legs. “Wow, Guy! That is quite a fantasy! We are alone now; want to make it a reality? Want to pull off my panties and eat me? Want me to suck your hard cock? Would you like that, Guy?” She was being very seductive!
I nod and drop to my knees. She slides forward on the chair and as I feel up her legs for those purple panties she hikes her ass up and tugs her skirt out of the way. I groan as her puffy, trimmed pussy comes into view! Her thighs fly wide open and she grabs my head and pushes my mouth against the sweetest, wettest cunt!

“Eat me, Guy! Eat me good! Lick my ass, suck my clit! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh! Oh yessssss!” She began to shudder. She slid to the floor and, as hard as I was holding on to her soft ass, I lost contact.

“Oh, damn!” This proper lady could cuss!

“Let’s try this…..” and she moved me to my back and immediately lowered her wet cunt to my mouth and opened my pants wide and began to fulfill her part of my fantasy! Her skirt fell over my head. I could see nothing. I sure could feel her sucking. This woman had a secret life! Boy could she give head!!

Suddenly I could hear her moan. The vibrations from that sound set me off and I began to cum. She pressed her cunt to my face and rode me to her orgasm at the same time. I thrust and spurted and licked. She sucked and pressed.

We mutually rolled to one side exhausted and gasping for air! She wiped her cunt with those pink panties and wiped my cock after. We straightened our clothing.

“You said it had bee a long time, Guy! I sure believe it! I got a real load of cum!”

“It has.” I said. Then I repeated my question, ”I remember that ‘a lady never tells’ but you gave up ‘lady-status’ a while ago. How long has it been for you, Miss Bea?”

She looked at her watch, tossed me those pink panties and whispered,” I think we both ‘get an A+’ don’t you?”

Then, on her way out, “Oh, sixteen hours!”

I sat there on the floor surrounded with panties. I just might never retire!!

Scorpio8
10-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Congratulations to you mcholdrguy on a fine story
and our winner for this year's "Back To School"
contest.

Everyone should give this a read, it's plenty naughty
and very well done.

Thank you for taking the time to contribute this
very cool tale.

frankjohnmoore
03-06-2011, 02:31 AM
very good story,,,,, thanks