PDA

View Full Version : Listening and watching my parents Chapters 1-6

must66
10-19-2006, 04:40 AM
My folks were pretty hip people for their ages. Mom was 34 and dad was 37 and I was 14 at the time. They went out a lot. My dad was a good looking guy but my mom was unreal. She stood about 5’1” and only about 105lbs. She had a great figure. I would say a 34C, thin waist, short but great legs and a butt that any woman would love to have. When mom and I went somewhere there was always some guy whistling or giving cat calls to her. I was even having thoughts about her. Hell I was just coming into manhood.

When they went out mom always looked perfect. She looked the best when she would put on a short skirt and a tight top. I thought that something must be going on when they went out because when they would get home mom didn’t look the same. Her hair would be messed up and sometimes her cloths would be wrinkled.

On this one Sat. I was home alone and snooping around, like most kids do. I was in my folks room and looking in their closet. I saw a shoe box kind of hidden behind other boxes, so I took it down. There was two VCR tapes and a bunch of photos. As soon as I pulled a couple of the photos out I got the shock of my life. There was a picture of my mom on her knees with some guys dick in her mouth. She also didn’t have any cloths on. I was looking more at mom’s fine body than I was at her blowing the guy. That gave me a hard on real quick.

Looking at other photos showed mom being eaten or getting fucked by some strange guy. There was a lot of pictures of her with more than one guy. I couldn’t wait to see the tapes. I went to my room and put one of them in my VCR. I pushed play and there was mom in one of her short skirts and a button down tight sweater. She was looking at the camera and said, is this what you want me to have on tonight Billy? Billy is my dad’s name. I heard him answer her back, That’s nice honey but you should unbutton some of the buttons. Mom did as dad asked, unbuttoning the sweater until it was open to just below her tits. She bent over and I saw for the first time my mom’s nipples. Like this, she said? Perfect, dad said.

She went and sat down on the edge of the bed and parted her leg showing the see through white panties she had on. Damn Betty you have the best looking pussy ever, I heard dad say in the background. Then he said, your going to drive my boss crazy tonight and maybe he will give me that raise he has been talking about. Are you sure he will be the only one with us at dinner, mom asked? Yes, I knew his wife would be out of town this weekend. That was only a few weekends ago and I heard dad talk about the raise he had just gotten. I thought, did mom fuck dad’s boss so he could get the raise? Guess so.

There was a lot more film of mom and dad talking before they went out. They talked about the cloths mom should put on, the places they were going and what they were planning to do when they went out. Dad would talk about how he was going to set mom up with this guy and that guy. How much he loved watching her being fucked by either some guy they knew or some stranger they planned to pick up.

The film began showing mom being undressed by different guys and her sucking their cocks and then finally getting fucked by them. The one that really got to me was one of her taking on two big black dudes, and I mean big. Not only in build but in the size of their cocks. I could hear my dad in the back ground telling mom to take it all. He would tell the guys to fuck her good for him.

Watching the film I began to stroke myself and it felt really good. Seeing my mother getting fucked by these different guys was really turning me on. In no time I was cuming all over myself. I had never cum so much or so hard in my young life. I knew mom and dad would be home soon so I put things back before they caught me.

I started paying closer attention to what mom and dad were talking about and how they acted. One Thrusday night after dinner mom and dad had been drinking a bit and dad said he wanted to talk to mom in their room. I told them I felt kind of tired and was going to bed early. I went upstairs and into my room, got undressed and turned out the light. About forty five minutes later I heard them come up the stairs. I was under the covers when mom opened my door and looked in on me. She turned to my dad and said, he must have been tired, he is sound asleep. Mom shut my door and I heard them head for their room.

I waited for what seemed like hours, but was only about fifteen minutes and got out of bed. I slowly opened my door and began to walk to their bedroom door. I guess I was lucky because they didn’t close their door tight When I looked through the crack there was only the night light next to their bed that was on. Mom was standing along side the bed and dad was sitting on it.

Are you sure this is what you really want me to do honey, mom asked? I have wanted this for a long time honey, I just didn’t know how to tell you about it. Mom unbuttoned her top and told dad, why don’t you ask me again baby and show me that you mean what you say.

Dad slid his hand up mom’s stomach and cupped her bra covered tits. He was squeezing them and pulling the bra down until her nipples were showing. He leaned over and began to suck on mom’s nipples and she started to moan. Dad pulled back and said, damn Betty you are the sexiest woman alive and I love watching you. Love watching me do what baby, mom asked? I love to watch you taking some other mans cock in your cunt and hearing you moan with so much pleasure. It feels so good Billy when I know your there watching me.

Dad had put his hand under mom’s skirt and was now rubbing her pussy. Oh Billy that feels nice, you really do want me to do it, don’t you? God honey just thinking about it is making my dick leak. Um, well let me see honey, mom asked. Dad stood up and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. I did the same in the hallway and started stroking myself again. Mom got on her knees and began to suck my dad’s cock. Just before she put him in her mouth she said, talk to me honey. Tell you wifey what you would like her to do. With mom sucking his cock dad leaned back and looked up at the ceiling.

Dad started to talk to mom. Oh Betty it would look so nasty, I would love it. To be able to see him undressing you and playing with you. His hands touching you all over your body. His mouth on your tits then licking your juice from your cunt. Fuck, your going to make me cum Betty. Mom stopped sucking and put her hand around his cock and stroked him real slow. Not yet Billy, I want to hear more first. She bent her head down and used her tongue to part dad’s pee hole. She held her tongue there for a while then wrapped her lips just around his head.

God, I want to see his cock touching your puffy pussy lips as he tries to push himself into you. Seeing my dad’s cock sliding inside your cunt, fucking his daughter-in-law. I know he wants to, the way he looks at you when we are with him. The way he touches you when he thinks I am not looking. Mom comes up looks at dad and says, you should hear some of the things he has said to me honey. Like how nice I look and how much better I would look if my top wasn’t buttoned up so high. When he joked with me and said, you know where you would look better. His answer was, on top of me. Plus he is always looking up my skirts and putting his hand on my butt.

Mom stood up and took the rest of her cloths off. She put her legs on the outside of dads and took his cock into her hands. I can’t wait to feel him honey, mom said. She lowered herself a bit and put dad’s cock against her pussy lips. I want to feel him just like this honey, as mom rubbed his cock along her slit.

Oh God Tom that feels so good. Tom is my grandfathers name. You can’t wait to fuck your daughter-in-law’s pussy, can you Tom? Betty, I am going to cum, oh fuck yes, dad said. Mom let herself fall the rest of the way on dad’s cock and told him she wanted to feel it like she was going to feel his fathers cum shoot into her.

Dad was humping up into mom like a crazy man and mom was almost yelling, yes Tom, give it to me, fuck me good. I am cuming all over your nice cock. I began shooting what was in my balls as I watched and listened to my parents talking about mom fucking dad’s father.

I made it back to my bedroom exhausted. I just hope I am around when they let grandpa fuck my mother.

REMEMBER THIS IS FICTION, BUT WOULDN’T IT BE NICE?

mcholdrguy
10-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Wow! a very hot story! The dialog really makes it!

LongDuckDong
10-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Where are the quotes? It makes it kinda tough to know when there's talking, versus describing what was happening.

Scorpio8
10-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Always HOT stuff Jimmy.

You know how to keep the family bon fires burning!!!

Kudos on another fine tale.

Scorpio8
10-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Congrats Jimmy, this one earns the honor of story of the
week for this go around.

Very well done and always blistering erotic action in your tales.

mbcsr
10-22-2006, 04:13 PM
HI:

I just found this site but read the story and loved it.

dealwithit
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Good

one!!!!

Akasha
10-22-2006, 11:01 PM
sexcellent story i loved it

evilborg
10-22-2006, 11:11 PM
That was hot ..... !!!!!!

must66
10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Thank-You all for the nice coments. Jimmy

fsugirl10
10-26-2006, 10:04 PM
kudos!! very hott

dave74
10-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Now thats what i call one hell of awsome story.
I know im new to this site aswell.
That was awsome

must66
11-03-2006, 05:34 AM
It was around 10 the next morning when I finally got out of bed. While I was taking my shower I couldn't help but think about listening and watching my parents last night. If felt really good closing my eyes and stroking myself as I thought what my folks did last night. My mother really wants to fuck my grandfather.

I went downstairs and just before I went into the kitchen I again heard my mom and dad talking. You invited my dad to dinner tonight, dad said. I sure did honey and he said he would love to since your mother is gone for the week. What about our son, dad asked? He is going over to Larry's house for the night. Great, I can fake a phone call saying that I am needed down at the plant to fix something that I only know about.

Billy this is making me so horny. Knowing that you really want me to do something like this. I love it knowing that you will be watching is making me wet. By the way, how are you going to do that, mom asked? She moved over to the table where dad was sitting and unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse. Dad reached up and put his hand inside her blouse and started to feel her up. I am going to park around the block, then walk back and watch from one of the windows. I want to be able to watch as my dad puts his hands on your body and see the first time he rubs your pussy. God Billy you are so nasty, touch me like your father will honey. I watched as my father slid his hand up the leg hole of mom's shorts. She pulled his face into her chest as dad used his fingers to play with mom's cunt. Oh yes, yes Tom it feels so nice, mom was saying.

I walked back to the stairs and made some noise like I had just come down. By the time I entered the kitchen mom was by the stove and dad had his head buried in the paper. Good morning honey, mom said, would you like some eggs? Sure mom that would be great. Looking at my mother fine butt while she cooked my eggs was starting to make my dick hard. All I had on was a pair of short with nothing under them and a tank top. I could feel my dick poking up trying to rip the material of my shorts.

Mom turned and looked at me and asked, bacon and toast honey? Yes please, I answered her. It looked as if mom's eyes were looking under the table at me, but I thought, no way.

Mom finished fixing my breakfast and brought it over to the table for me. When she bent over to put my plate down she hadn't buttoned up her blouse. I was looking rite at her beautiful bra covered tits. It was a white laced bra and I got even harder. Mom stayed bent over and asked me, you wanted them hard didn't you honey. I stumbled on my words a little, but I managed to tell her they were fine. Mom raised up and gave me a bit of a smile that I had never noticed her giving me before.

I did a little small talk with mom and dad until I finished my breakfast. Mom was walking back to the table to take my plate when she asked me if I was still staying at Larry's tonight. Yea mom, why? Oh I just wanted to make sure it was okay with his mother. It's all good mom, I will be going over there about seven. Mom again bent over to take my plate, only this time when I looked down her blouse I could see her nipples peeking over the top of her bra. How did this happen, was she trying to show them to me? No it just happened, I thought.

I went to my room to read and watch a little TV, wishing I had one of those tapes of mom and dad. But that didn't stop me from jacking off thinking of mom beautiful tits. I fooled around outside for awhile, then called Larry. I told him I was not coming over but I my folks happened to call he was to say that I was staying over. He asked me what was up and I told him maybe I will tell him later and please do what I asked. He said all rite and I hung up.

It was almost seven so I grabbed some things I would need if I was staying over at Larry’s. I opened my door and was going downstairs when mom came out of her room. She had a black leather skirt on that was about six inches above her knees and top with a scoop neck and short enough so a little of her stomach was showing. Are you leaving now honey, she asked? Yea mom, see you tomorrow. Have a good time. You too mom, I said as I went out the door.

I was trying to think of a place where I could watch all the action without bumping into my father as he did the same. I thought the best place for me was to sneak back up to my room then watch from the upstairs landing. I climbed the side of the garage on to the roof and to the window of my room. I got in my room just in time to hear my dad tell mom his father was pulling into the driveway.

I was looking down from upstairs when grandpa entered the house. After grandpa told mom how great she looked mom offered him a cocktail. Dad made his pager go off and he told them he had to call the office. He was talking loud enough for all to hear, can't you find someone else, I have company for dinner this evening? Shit, well all rite, but you owe me and he hung up.

Sorry honey and dad but I have to go down to the plant. What's up, grandpa asked him? Something went wrong and I am the only one who know the program so I have to go and fix it. It looks as if I will be gone most of the night so have dinner and a drink for me, he told them.

Mom and grandpa went into the den and mom went over to the bar and began fixing drinks for them. They were chatting for a few minutes. I went back to my room to look out back and see where my father was. I looked out just in time to see him coming through the gate and making his way to one of the den windows. I knew I would be safe so I returned to where I was watching before. Mom was at the bar again fixing another cocktail. She dropped an ice cube and bent over to pick it up. As she did her skirt rode up her legs enough for grandpa to tell she had no panties on. Plus it was up far enough that the both of us could see mom's pussy lips between her legs.

After mom picked up the ice she told him she had fresh ice. Betty if you had of dropped the whole tray it would have been okay by me. Billy your such a dirty man. What, were you looking at my butt when I pick up the ice? As a matter of fact I was, he told her. I have always said that my daughter-in-law had one of the finest asses on the planet. Mom made it sound like all her saw was the shape of her but through the leather skirt. Oh Bill, leather makes all woman’s fannies look good. If you only knew, grandpa said in a whisper.

Mom knew all rite, she just didn’t want grandpa to know she did. She took the drink over to grandpa and set it down on the table in front of him. Getting a coaster for his glass had mom bent over long enough for him to get a nice view of moms bra covered boobs.

So what have you been up to dad, mom asked? You know, the same old thing, working around the house, going to the beach to look at all the pretty girls. You should go to the beach more often honey then I could look at you, he told mom. Oh sure, I can see it now me standing with all those tight bodies. They would probably ask me to go to another beach. Betty you could compete with the best of them and I know you can carry yourself much better than any of them could. Thanks Bill but these aren’t what they use to be, mom said as she put her hands just under her tits and cupped them making them stand out better.

I would give a months pay to be able to play with them, grandpa said. Well, since you don’t work anymore it wouldn’t cost you very much, mom said with a bit of a laugh. Okay how about a hundred bucks to let me look at them, he asked? Are you telling me you would give me a hundred dollars if I let you see my boobs? Damn rite I am, grandpa answered. Do you really think they look that good Billy? I think your whole body looks good honey, he told her.

You are a nasty, dirty old man aren’t you? You are trying to get me to let you see me without my cloths on. Betty, I have wanted to look at your body from the first time I saw you. I think you are the sexiest thing I have ever laid eyes on. Billy, your making me warm all over. Grandpa stood up and moved in front of mom. Let me take your top off if your getting so warm Betty. His hands came up and began to pull mom’s top up. Billy we shouldn’t, it is wrong, I am your son’s wife, mom said, almost whispering. It will feel so much cooler honey, he said as he kept pulling mom’s top up.

Her eyes were closed as he finished taking it off. Looking at mom’s white bra grandpa let out a soft moan. God they are beautiful Betty but they should not be covered up with a bra. Grandpa unhooked mom’s bra and took it off of her. Mom really did have nice tits. That will be a hundred bucks please, mom said.

Grandpa reached into his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and gave it to mom. I was just kidding dad, she said. Not so, he told her, a deal is a deal.

He downed his drink and asked mom for another one.Dressed like this, mom said. Oh yes, I want to watch you walk around with those beauties just like they are. Mom walked over and fixed him another cocktail. She fixed it while she was turned to the side so grandpa could watch her. Damn Betty, you are making me all excited. Don’t you like being excited dad, mom asked? Of course I do. Lets sit down and have our drink.

Mom sat across from grandpa. Betty I will give you another hundred if you part your legs for me. Are you trying to buy me dad? As much as I can honey, he said. But I don’t have anything on under my skirt, mom said. Okay a hundred and a half, was his answer. Mom spread her legs enough that grandpa could see her pussy lips separate. Again he handed her the money.

Grandpa had a huge hard on poking from the inside of his pants. I can see that you are a bit excited, mom told him as she looked rite at his hard on. Does this look better Billy, mom asked as she laid back and pulled her skirt up above her pussy? God honey I would love to lick that.

Mom stood up and pulled her skirt down and said, I think this has gone on far enough Billy. After all I am your son’s wife. He will never know, grandpa said. Betty I want to lick your pussy so bad, You can’t just tease me like this. Grandpa reaches around mom and puts his hands on her butt cheeks and pulls her to him. With grandpa sitting down his face is rite there in front of mom’s pussy under her skirt. Mom’s hands begin to pull her skirt up. Soon grandpa’s tongue is sliding along mom’s slit.

Billy, you nasty man, God that feels so good. Mom’s legs are now far apart and grandpa is licking her deeper and deeper. Mom is helping him by moving his head all around with her hands. Lick me Billy, eat your daughter-in-law’s cunt. Oh rite there dad, tongue my clit.

Grandpa pulls her head back and stands up. He undoes his pants and pulls them down along with his briefs. Mom is looking rite at grandpa’s huge thick cock with her mouth open. You like that, don’t you Betty? Good God it is so big and yes I love it, mom said.

Dad, this is so wrong, mom told him. But you would like me to fuck you, wouldn’t you honey? I shouldn’t, but it is so beautiful and hard. Tell me you want dad to fuck you honey. No, no, yes, oh yes fuck me daddy! Fuck your son’s wife, take me.

He grabs mom and puts her on the floor. Lift and spread your legs for me honey, grandpa said. With mom’s skirt around her waist she took hold behind her knees and lifted and spread them wide open for him. Grandpa puts his cock in his hand and guides it to the entrance of mom’s cunt. As soon as it touches moms clit she yells, take me like you bought me, you own me, make me do anything you want. I just want to fuck my daughter-in-law real good, he told her. Oh Billy, do it, fuck me good, I want it.

Grandpa pushes every inch slowly into mom’s waiting, wet cavern. I have thought about fucking you so many times honey, he tells mom. I knew you did, she answered back to him, I would get myself wet thinking about you taking me.

The two of them were fucking hard, with mom on the bottom. A few minutes in to it mom opened her eyes and happen to catch me with my cock in my hand while I was looking down at them. She smiled up at me and said, Oh I have wanted yours for such a long time. I want to feel you inside me and fucking me. I am honey, I am, said grandpa. But she wasn’t talking to him, she was talking to me. There was nothing I could do, so I kept on stroking myself. Oh yes, I love it, mom said, looking rite at me.

Try as he might, grandpa couldn’t get mom off. He ate her again then fucked her some more, most of the time mom was watching me cum all over the wall and carpet. Grandpa tightened his ass cheeks and began to fill mom up with his cum. I was looking rite into mom’s face as she faked like she came also.

When grandpa go up mom told him that this could never happen again. He kept pleading with her, but she held firm telling him it was so wrong. Damn near crying grandpa got dressed and left. He didn’t even stay for dinner.

Dad rushed through the sliding glass door and tripped over his pants. I want some of that nice wet pussy of yours, dad tells her. Mom looks dad in the eyes and says, honey, for some reason I fell out of the mood, that is why I didn’t cum with your dad. Dad had a frown on his face, but he told mom it was okay.

Honey would you do me a big favor, mom asked dad? Oh all rite, what is it? I need a few things at the store and I just don’t feel like going down there rite now. But their closed honey. Not the Safeway across town, mom said. Mom made a list and dad took off.

Coming to the bottom of the stairs mom yells out to me, get down here rite now you peeping Tom.

MORE LATER

Scorpio8
11-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Mom knows the way to a young boy's heart is through
her sweet cunny in this tale.

Gramps tried his best to satisfy his daughter but
she's holding out for the soothing touch of her
boy's young prick.

A great lead in to what will soon follow Jimmy.

Another blazing tale of family fun.

bigone2
11-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I love the way you tell a story. I got a hard on just reading it . I hpoe you will be adding to this line of thought with a continued story.

must66
11-21-2006, 07:33 AM
I came out of my room and went to the head of the stairs. Mom was standing at the bottom fully dressed now. What mom, I said? I think you had better get down here young man, and she turned and walked to the kitchen.

Shit, I’m in big trouble now, I thought. I slowly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mom was standing at the counter fixing herself a cocktail. Sit down honey, she told me. Well she didn’t sound very mad and she called me honey, so maybe it is not so bad.

I sat in one of the high back tall chairs that was at the island counter. Mom finished fixing her cocktail and came and sat down, not it the chair next to me but the one next to it. I actually was still a bit horny and when mom lifted her self up to get into the chair her skirt rode well above her knees. I was hoping to get a beaver shot but mom kept her legs together. Just the thought of watching mom still had me a little hard.

Would you start explaining just what you were doing hiding and peeping on your grandfather and your mother, she said looking rite into my eyes. Well, it started last night when I heard you and dad talking about grandpa . Just what did you hear, Mr. Nosey. I heard you guys talking about how you were planning to let grandpa fuck you. Watch your mouth, young man, mom said. But that’s what you guys said Mom!

But why did you lie and say you were staying overnight at Larry’s and then stay home to peep at me. It’s kind of hard to tell you mom, you know? No, I don’t know, so tell me. Under my breath I said, because I wanted to look at your body. I didn’t hear you honey, speak up. I said, because I wanted to look at your body. What is this she said, does everyone want to look at my body? I am sure they do Mom, I told her. It is not that nice, she answered. Sure Mom, it’s just perfect, that’s all. Come on honey your young. All those pretty girls at school and you want to look at your mothers older body? Like grandpa said Mom, I have wanted to see you ever since I can remember.

Do you still feel that way after you saw me earlier, she asked? Even more so Mom, I said. Mom downed the last sip of her drink and got up to fix herself another one. This time when she got out of the chair her legs came apart and I had a clear view all the way to her pussy. I know she was looking at me when I did because she had that twisted smile on her lips.

We small talked while she fixed another drink, then she turned back around to walk back to her chair. There was something different when she turned back around. She must have unbuttoned it when she had her back to me. I mean all of the buttons were undone. Mom also never put her bra back on. Her top was blowing in the breeze as she came back to sit down. With each step the top would open first to the left then to the right.

When she began her climb back into the chair it opened enough for me to see her growing nipple. Mom sat there with most of her tits on display and her legs spread far enough apart for me to see her pussy lips come apart. Her pussy was all shinny from her being so moist.

Mom, can I ask you a question and will you tell me the truth? Yes you may and I will be honest with you, she answered back. Were you showing yourself to me at breakfast this morning and tonight you were talking to me, not grandpa, rite? Let me explain honey, she said. This morning I happen to look under the table and saw that you had a hard on. I don’t know why but it made me all excited seeing it and thinking that it was hard because of me that I wanted to somehow turn you on more. So yes, I was showing my body to you.

Tonight when I spotted you jacking off while grandpa had his cock inside me my head went upside down and all I could think about was how nice your big cock looked and how great you looked stroking it. I couldn’t cum with grandpa after seeing you. Wow, thanks Mom for telling me the truth.

I became real brave after Mom told me how turned on she was about me. I stood up, undid my belt and pants and pulled them and my boxers down letting them fall to the floor. Sitting back down I put my right hand around my cock and started to jack off in front of my Mother.

God you look so good Mom. All I can thing about is how much I want to fuck you and touch you all over. I want to taste you with my tongue and drink all of your girl cum. Mom was watching me stroke myself and her hands began to slide inside her blouse and fondle her tits.

Oh baby your cock is so hard and big. Please don’t stop, let Mommy watch you fuck your hand. Are you thinking about me honey? Thinking of how good it is going to feel the first time you slide that beautiful cock of yours into your mothers cunt? Knowing that my pussy mussels will be squeezing at it trying to pull it in deeper than any cock has ever been before.

Through the slits of my eye lids I could see Mom’s right hand glide across her stomach and up and under her skirt finding her swollen clit. She then used her other hand to put two fingers into her cunt. Mom was Jilling off at the same tempo I had.

We kept talking to each other about how nasty we wanted to be and the things that really turned us on. Mom wanted me to fuck her in public and even wanted to be seen by some of her girlfriends. I told her that all I wanted was to have her sitting on my face and cum as much as she could.

We both came about the same time and I was just about to put my cock into her to fuck for the first time when we heard dad pull into the driveway. I grabbed my things and headed upstairs when Mom said to me, I love you honey and I won’t rest until you put your fucking cock inside me.

must66
12-02-2006, 03:31 AM
When I was back in my bedroom all I could think about was putting my cock inside my mother. I had gotten so close just a few minutes ago then dad pulled into the driveway.

I heard dad come through the door and asked mom where I was. She must have know that dad was going to do something or say something that I might want to hear, so she told him I was out.

Honey that was so hot last night, you must do it again, she said. I don’t feel like it Billy. I thought I might, but when it happened it just felt wrong. But honey it got me so turned on, he said. Mom came back with, then you fuck him and she laughed. Oh please baby, for me, dad pleaded? No Billy, I don’t want to. Dad yelled fine and turned and stormed out the door. I heard his car start and the tires screech as he took off.

Mom was still at the bottom of the stairs when I looked down. She saw me and curled her finger, motioning me to come down. I skipped down the stairs and fell at the bottom, crashing into my mother. Going a little bit to fast aren’t we Jimmy? Sorry mom I tripped.
When I ran into her my hand caught in her blouse and ripped away a couple of buttons. She must have felt her blouse was open but she didn’t say or do anything about it. All I know was that I had a nice view of mom’s black see through bra.

Come into the kitchen honey, I will fix us a snack and I want to talk to you. Following mom into the kitchen was a dream. Seeing her fine butt wrapped inside her short black skirt was making me breath a little hard. Sit down honey. Would you like some cheese and crackers? That would be great mom. She started to slice the cheese when she said, so my little boy likes to looked at his mom’s old body, does he? Your not old mom, I said. Maybe so, we will see, was her answer. You know what you were doing was wrong, don’t you? I couldn’t help it mom, once I saw you and then when you looked at me and started talking dirty to me, I had to play with myself.
Did it feel good? The best mom, you looked so good. Tell me what was it that really turned you on?

It was when you said, you wanted to feel me inside you. What do you think I meant by that? That you wanted me to put my dick inside you, I answered. You would like to do that to your mother? God yes mom, more than anything. Did you like seeing me fuck your grandfather? Yea, I got real excited when I first saw you let him put his dick in you So I guess you like seeing your mother letting other men fuck me, she said? I think so mom, yea I did like it.

You are just like your father. I think he would rather watch me fucking some other guy more than when he fucks me. It’s just that your so hot mom and you look like you really like it. To tell you the truth honey I do like it. It makes me feel nasty knowing someone is watching me take another cock.

Mom walked over with a plate of cheese and crackers and put it on the table. She was kind of bent over showing me those fine tits of hers. She then put her left foot up on one of the chairs letting me look between her legs. You know what incest is, she asked? It’s when people of the same family have intercourse and stuff like that, I told her. That’s rite, and what do you think about it? I think I want to have incest with you mom.

She took my hand in hers and brought it up under her skirt and put it against her leg, just short of her panties. I was shaking like hell knowing I wanted to move my hand farther up her leg. Mom looked me rite in the eyes and said, play with my pussy baby, make mommy want you. I slid forward in my seat and moved my hand up, feeling her pussy through her panties. Oh baby, rite there, she said. I was sliding my finger along her slit, from her back hole to her clit. Touching her clit made her begin to moan. I kept flicking my finger against her clit and mom started to push hard against my hand.

She leaned over farther and put her mouth next to my ear. Oh Jimmy baby, mommy wants to feel your nice cock. Do you want to fuck your mother honey? Yes I do, was all I could say.

She stood up and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She also ripped the rest of the buttons from her blouse and took it off. Stand up baby, she asked me. I did and she reached for my jeans. She had them undone in two seconds flat and they joined her skirt and blouse. Mom took my t-shirt off as I unhooked her bra and pulled her panties down.

We came together and the feeling of my cock touching mom’s pussy hair almost made me cum. Baby I love the way your cock feels against me, mom said. She was moving side to side and up and down making my cock slide along her slit. As soon as it touched her clit she started to bounce against me. God Jimmy I want that thing so bad. I want to feel my babies cock sliding into mommy’s cunt.

She took a hold of my cock and rubbed it against her clit saying, yes, oh God yes. Mom pulled me back with her and just let go of me so she could put her back against the table top. I was looking down at the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and my cock was bouncing against it. I had no idea it could get that hard. Lick me honey, let me feel your tongue. I had never done anything like that before but at this time I would have done anything mom asked me to do.

I dropped to my knees. My face was about an inch away from her pussy. I could smell mom’s excitement and I loved the strange smell. Come on baby use your tongue on me, mom said. Pushing my tongue out I made contact with mom’s hood. Pushing it up I uncovered her clit and gave it a few licks. Oh God yes honey, don’t stop, lick mommy’s clit. I kept licking it as mom was rocking side to side. I like the way it taste mom, I said as I kept licking her.

Mom reached down and took my hands and brought them up to her chest. I began to rub her fine tits and put her nipples between my finger and thumb. Squeeze baby, but not to hard. As I put pressure on her nipples mom really started to moan and talk nasty to me.

Honey it was such a turn on having you watch me with grandpa. Seeing you jacking off damn near made me cum. I wanted to have you fucking me rite then. All I could think about was lustful look on your face as you watched me. Oh Jimmy keep tonguing me. Mommy’s cunt is yours baby.

Put your cock in me honey, come closer so mommy can talk nasty to you. Mom was pulling on me trying to get me to fuck her. Getting up I laid rite on top of her. Mom’s hand found my cock and she was now rubbing it along her slit. Mom you feel so good, I want to cum, I told her. Not yet honey, I’m not ready, she answered me.

For the first time I finally felt the inside of her cunt. She had guided the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy. I was slowly pushing into her an inch at a time. Mom was going crazy. Her ass came off the table trying to get more of me inside her. She was breathing real fast and moaning at the same time. Fuck me Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me.

Putting her mouth next to my ear she began to talk to me again. I want you to watch me honey. I want to see you jacking off as you watch me. I will let your grandfather fuck me again if that’s what it takes to get you to watch me. Oh mom your making it feel so good. God baby I have never felt like this before, I love you.

Oh baby stand up and let me watch you jack off, please, mom asked. I pulled out of her and stood there and stroked my super hard cock. Mom was sitting on the table with three fingers in her cunt moving them in and out as she watched what I was doing. You look so good honey, mom said. Jimmy tell mommy what you want. What can I do to turn you on the most? Do you want to fuck me while you father is sleeping? Do you want to play with me while your father is next to me in bed? I’ll do what ever you want baby, she said to me with this unbelievable look on her face.

Mom was out of control with lust. She was turning me on the way she was talking to me and thinking of doing things with her while my father was rite there almost made me shoot off. I wanted to answer her, to let her know I wanted her to do all those things but most of all I just wanted to put my cock inside her and fuck as long as we could.

I moved closer to her and put the head of my cock just inside her and started to answer her back. Yes mom I would love to see you taking other men’s cocks. Watching you sucking them and fucking them knowing I was going to be fucking you as soon as they are finished with you. I not only want to play with you but I want to put it in you while dad sleeps. Make you cum knowing you can’t make any noise or he would wake up.

Doing what I am going to do now mom is what turns me on the most. I push as hard as I can shoving my cock deep into my mother. I pull out and do the same thing again. I am hammering in and out of my mother as fast as I can.
Mom I’m going to cum. I’m going to shoot my jizz deep into your cunt rite now. FFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccc ccckkkkkkkkk Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy yessssssssssssssss, Fuck mommy, give it all to me. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGGGooooooooooooooodddddddddddd I can feel you. I know mom can feel me squirting into her. My cock is throbbing each time a blast leaves me. Our mouths are together and our tongues are sloppy as we try to lick the life out of each other.

Finished I am still on top of mom. I look into her eyes and say, I love you mom. I love you too baby and I am going to make you one happy boy, she says back to me. I know you will, I know you will.

datsun
12-11-2006, 02:49 AM
I like this story and am anticipating your next installment. In fact, I like most of your work, it's really hot stuff. I'm glad I found this place.

Tigrok
12-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Interesting Read, Thank you for Sharing with us!!

must66
12-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Mom and I went and go cleaned up after being nasty with each other this morning. I went to my room after taking my shower. Mom opened my door and stood there in just her robe, which was not fastened at all. She could see that my cock was getting hard from looking at her. Jimmy, do I turn you on that much, she asked? Just looking at you mom turns me on, I told her. Wow, I think I like that, she said. Just then we heard dad’s car pull into the driveway Damn, mom said, I thought we might have some time for more fun but not now I guess. You just wait and don’t let dad know you are here honey. Okay, I told her and she headed downstairs.

Mom answered the door. It was dad’s car we heard but not dad driving it. I guess dad had gone to his fathers place and began drinking. Grandpa told mom that he had passed out and since his phone was not working he thought he better come over and tell her.

Mom thanked him and asked if grandpa wanted a something to drink. It was just after noon now so grandpa asked if he could have a whiskey? Sure mom said and told him since dad was all screwed up that she was going to have a drink with him.

I had come downstairs and was in a spot that I could hear and watch what was going on. Mom must have known that I would try and watch because she looked over to where I was and spotted me. She gave me a wink and finished fixing the cocktails.

Grandpa had his eyes on mom the whole time. Watching her butt sing when she moved and really trying to look inside her robe when she brought the drink over to him. As they sat down mom’s robe opened up just a little, enough to tease the crap out of grandpa and me too.

You know Betty I am sorry for the way I acted the other day. It was just that I thought you had wanted to get together with me. The way you were teasing me and leading me on. I am sorry too dad. At first I really did want to be with you, but something changed and I thought how wrong it would be for me to sleep with my husbands father.

Grandpa came back with, who said anything about sleep, then he laughed a little. You were driving me crazy Betty. Are you feeling better about it now, he asked? What do you mean dad? Do you still feel the same way, he said? Like what, mom answered, knowing she was doing it to him again? Do you still feel that it is wrong? Well, yes it is wrong, but maybe not as much as I thought it was, she told him.

Would you like another one dad, mom asked him since his glass was empty. Sure honey, if your going to have one. Maybe one more, mom said. As she got up her robe opened up a bit more letting grandpa and myself see her beautiful tits, including her growing nipples. Mom fixed the drinks and when she spun around the robe opened to where we could see mom’s trimmed pussy hair.

Grandpa’s dick was now poking out the front of his pants and it was sticking out pretty good too. Mom set his drink in front of him, bending over again to show him her tits. As mom sat down grandpa said, fuck Betty you are beautiful and that body of yours is making me nuts. She told him thank you, but the body is not that nice.

Oh yea, he said, look what it is doing to me. He moved sideways in his chair showing mom his hard on. I did that to you, mom said? You always do this to me, he said back to her. My God, it looks so big dad. You are the one that makes it big honey, he told her. Let me show it to you. Grandpa undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. What the hell are you doing dad, mom yelled? I wanted to let you see what happens whenever I am around you.

I would do anything if you would just let me fuck you Betty, grandpa said as he put his hand over his cock. He started to stroke it and moan out loud. Mom was looking at his cock as he jacked himself off. You really want to fuck me, don’t you dad? More than anything honey, he told her. Keep playing with yourself dad, mom said as she undid the belt that went around her. Grandpa was working his cock faster now. I also took my dick out and began to stroke it. I wanted mom to look my way and see me. It didn’t take her long before she did. Grandpa had his eyes closed for a minute so when mom looked at me she ran her tongue around her lips then said this is for you.

Grandpa’s eyes opened up and he said, what did you say Betty? I said this is for you and mom pulled open the robe and placed her hands on her pussy. You still want it, don’t you dad? That is all I have been able to think about honey. I want you so bad.

Keep stroking it for me daddy and talk to me, mom said. Oh Betty you look so good. You make my cock so hard. I love looking at those tits of yours. These daddy, mom said as she put her hands over her tits and began to rub them in circles. My nipples are getting so hard and sore. What else dad? I want to smell you honey, I want to lick and smell your pussy. Oh daddy, that sounds so nasty and so good. Would you lick me and make me cum, she asked? Would you like to have my cum all over your face. God yes baby, I want you to cum all over me, he answered her back.

Do it, come to me on your hands and knees daddy. Grandpa got down and on his hands and knees he worked his way over between mom’s legs. Mom put her hands on either side of her pussy lips and spread them apart. Rite here daddy, lick me rite here.

Grandpa’s tongue came out and he began to lick mom’s cunt from one end to the other. Ooooouuu that feels so good daddy. Lick me where your son puts his hard cock. Oh yes, he fucks me rite there daddy, he pushes it in and out like your doing with your tongue. Do you like that daddy. Do you like licking me where other cocks have fucked me? He looks up and mom and says, God I love it Betty, I would lick the cum rite out of you if I could. I need to fuck you baby, let daddy fuck you, grandpa wined.

If I let you fuck me, you will have to go as soon as you are finished. I don’t want to talk at all, do you understand, she said? I will do anything you want, just let me put my cock inside you.

Mom pushed him away and got up and put her ass on the table. Come and put your cock in your son’s wife daddy, mom was telling him. Oh yes, I can’t wait to shove my cock inside you, grandpa said as he lined his dick up with mom’s opening. When the head of his dick went into mom she told him, it feels so good daddy. Give it to me hard, fuck me good. He did as mom wanted. He pushed as hard as he could, sinking his hard cock all the way into mom’s cunt. I’m going to fuck you good, you fucking slut, grandpa said. Do it then, fuck this slut, fuck your son’s slut wives cunt. God Betty your going to make me cum.

Cum inside me daddy, I will let your son lick me tonight and taste his fathers jizz that is inside. Oh,oh,oh, God, here it comes you fucking slut. Give it to me daddy, fill my pussy up. Fuck me, oh keep fucking me.

I could see grandpa’s butt squeezing together then letting go, then doing it again. He was filling mom’s cunt up with his cum. He finished and his now shrinking cock slid out of mom along with a good amount of his cum.

Okay dad, you have fucked your son’s wife and filled her with your baby juice, now it is time for you to go, mom told him. But honey, he started to say when mom pushed him up and told him he said he would leave as soon as he was finished. Grandpa pulled his pants on turned and walked out of the door.

I had almost cum the same time as grandpa, but I managed to hold off hoping I could do it inside my mother. Mom looked over at me and without saying a word used her hand to call me over. She was spread out on the table with grandpa’s cum leaking from her cunt. I stood between her legs looking at what I wanted to be in so bad. Is that what you wanted to see baby? Does that make you want to fuck me sweetie? Oh mom, yes I want to fuck you rite now, I told her. She takes hold of my cock and rubs it along her slit. She makes sure that a lot of grandpa’s cum is all over my cock. Now baby, give it to mommy.

I did as she asked and rammed my cock hard into her. I didn’t stop with just one push, I kept giving it to her as hard as the first one. Mom started cuming after only about five strokes. With her legs around me she just kept pulling me hard into her until I finally began to shoot my seed deep inside her cunt.

God I love it and I love you honey.

davesmistress
12-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Another excellent tale must66....thanks for posting it....;)

must66
12-23-2006, 07:46 AM
It was great, mom and I had just finished fucking each other after I watched her let grandpa do her first.

God baby you're the best, mom told me rite after I came in her. You turn me on so much. Knowing that you are watching me and how much you love to watch me doing someone else. You know you are alot like your father. Sometimes he asks me if I would do one of his friend or go to an adult theater and see if we can find someone clean enough to fuck me rite there in the theater. The big difference is that sometimes he can't take it and he gets really pissed off at me and calls me and fucking whore or slut. But the times when he doesn't get upset are the best. During those times he loves to fuck me as soon as the other guy leaves. He will lick me clean then add his jizz, trying to fill me up again.

Why does he get mad mom, I asked her. I think it is when he thinks I enjoy it to much and that worries him. Gosh mom that's when you look the best. I really like it when you are enjoying yourself. It make my cock grow longer and harder when I see that. Your such a sweet boy, plus a great lover honey. You make me feel so good when I know you are watching me.

Will you tell me who are some of the guys that dad didn't like what he saw? Sure honey, let me get my drink and we can talk in the livingroom. Mom put her robe back on and we sat in two big chairs that were across from each other. Are you sure you want me to tell you some of the stories honey, they won't bore you? Heck no mom, I'm starting to get hard again just thinking about them. Well, if you feel like playing with yourself as I tell you the stories please go ahead and do so. I would really like that, she told me.

A number of years ago you father was up for a promotion and a big raise. but he had some competition with a co-worker named Neil. Neil was a lot like your dad, a go gether, a good salesman. Truth be told, you dad was a much better salesman that Neil ever could be but your dad didn't have any confedence. About two weeks before his boss was to make his choice the boss had a party at his home.

Dad and I were starting to get ready for the party when you dad asked me for a favor. What might that be honey, I asked him? ( I had a pretty good idea what he was going to ask, but I wanted to hear it from him.) You know how important this position is to me, don't you honey? Yes dear, I do, I told him. I want you to put on something really sexy tonight, almost slutish, but not to much. Maybe something short and a deep V top, something like that, he said. You dad was shaking as he aske me to do this. Don't worry Billy I think I know what you are talking about. You want me to let your boss see a lot of skin, mabye even a bit of my tities or a small pussy shot, is that what you are trying to tell me? Your wonderful, he said to me, you knew just what I was trying to tell you.

I go into my walk-in-closet and start looking through some of the cloths that I have not put on in years. It was one that your father would drool over whenever I put it on. He liked the fact that all the men where we went couldn't take their eyes off of my. The dress was black with a deep V in the back, so I couldn't ware a bra with it. It also buttoned up the front with a ton of tiny little buttons every quarter inch or so. The hem line was five inches above my knees so I kind of had to be careful how I sat down. With five inch heels and red lipstick and nail polish I was just on the border of sexy to slutish. When I came out of the closet I watched as your dad's cock began to grow in his pants. That's it baby, that is the look I wanted for you, he said. He wanted to have fun rite then, but I told him if her wanted me to look like I had been used then go ahead. He finished getting ready and we left.

In the car on the ride over to his bosses house he somehow managed to work his hand under my dress and was rubbing my pussy. I had my head back and my eyes closed when he said to me, Does that feel good baby? Ummmm yea, I said. When we are at the party it might be nice if you flirted with my boss a little. I was still in la, la, land and didn't really hear what your dad had said. What honey, I asked back? You know make the boss fell you like him. Try and get him to make a move on you, I understood what he said that time. If he does, do you want me to go along with it, is that what you are telling me? Well, kind of honey, you know how much this means to our future. Inside I knew Neil didn't stand a chance against your father but he wanted to make sure he got the position. Even if he wants to take me to bed, I asked? Well, was all your father said. I came back with, I bet that even if this had nothing to do with a promtion you would still like to see me being taken by your boss.

Nothing more was said and we pulled into the driveway of his bosses house. Your dad's boss must have been doing just fine. This house was unbelieveable. It was damn near a block long, there must have been twenty bedrooms, a ten car garage, two swimming pools, one indoors and one out. There was everything at this house that you ever would want. We rang the bell and one of the servents let us in. The first thing Bill spotted was Neil with his wife standing talking to the boss and his wife.

Neil is not a bad looking guy, kind of short and thin, but now to bad. His wife was something different. She had to be two hundred and fifty pounds. She had so much make-up on I was thinking if she laughed her face would crack open. She had on a short skirt and her blouse was undone to where you could almost see her nipples. She really looked like a cow with bar stool legs coming out from under she skirt. You couldn't tell where her knee started and the wrinkles stopped. She had more chins than the Hong Kong phone book, but Billy was upset that we didn't get there before they did.

As mom was talking she was using her hands and moving around some. That made her robe open up enough for me to look between her legs. My dick got harder and I was stroking it pretty good by this time. I can see you like the story, mom said to me. I sure do mom, keep going. You to honey, she said.

We walked up to everone and said hello. We all introduced every one to each other and when Bob, (dad's boss) took a look at me he didn't look away. I wanted to break away from talking with them so Bob would have a chance to see what the back end of me looked like. I asked Billy if we could go get a cocktail. He gave me a look, but took my arm and led me to the bar. Why the hell did you want to go now, he asked me? So that your fucking boss could see my ass, you shit head. Fuck, I'm sorry honey I am just so nervious rite now. Calm down and let's just see what happens, okay? Sure, your dad said to me.

I was being checked out by most of the guys, even Neil. I saw that your father had a bit of a hard on the whole time. We walked out to the back yard and there was Bob standing in the dark by the far end of this huge pool. Quick, let's go talk to him now Billy said. As we were walking his way I unbuttoned six of the little buttons under the top two that I left buttoned up. That made it so you could see the roundness of my tits and if you stood to the side of me you would be able to look at my hardening nipples.

Bob wasn't bad to look at for a guy his age, middle sixties. Trim, tall with white hair and plenty of it. We began talking to him and I said, are you trying to hide over here in the dark? To tell you the truth I was trying to get away from Neil's wife, I don't know about that woman. I think she thinks she looks sexy or something, I don't know. Neil is such a sharp man and knows his business, I think that his wife is trying to do whatever she can to help him get the promotion. It will have nothing to do with his wife at all, he told us.

Just then I moved to Bob's side and there happened to be a tiny spot light that was on one of the beems just above us. It hit me perfect, rite on my chest. We talked and Bob was taking advantage of where he was standing. His eyes were glued to my nipple.

I interupted my mom and asked her if we could sit on the sofa, to which she said, that was fine with her. We sat down next to each other and mom continued on with the story. As she talked I put my hand on her leg and started to rub it, going up a little more with each stroke. Mom's legs came apart as my fingers just touched some of her hair.

She said that dad and asked if either one of us wanted a new cocktail. His boss and I both said that would be nice and dad left to get them. Bob was looking me up and down and said, I must say that you look very beautiful and not out of place like Neil's wife. Trying to get me to choose her husband by throwing herself at me, he said.

To be honest with you Bob, I kind of dressed like this in hopes it would help my husband. I didn't think he needed any help because he is one of the best at what he does. But he wanted me to do the same thing that Neil's wife is doing. Really, Bob said. What did Billy have planed for you to do to win me over? Whatever it took, I told him. You know what Betty, let me show you our pool house rite behind me. Looking at me he raised his eyebrows and gave me a little smile. He took my arm and spun me around and headed fore the pool house. He opened the door and had me walk in first. He looked around outside then shut the door and locked it.

Standing in front of me he asked me what it was that I would do to help Billy win. You have already seen one of the thing by looking down my dress. Did you like what you saw, I asked him? They are very nice, he told me, he liked the was they stood up by themselves. I unbuttoned more buttons, down to just above my belly button. Now he could see the firm round part of my tits and a hint of my pink nipples.

Mom was breathing kind of hard now because I had put her clit between my finger and thumb and was tweeking it. God Jimmy, that feel so good, she told me. Do you want me to keep going honey, she asked? Oh yes and don't stop no matter what I do. She went back to telling me the story.

What else Bob asked mom? She put her hand out and held it against the front of his slacks. She said she could feel his hard dick and it was really huge. She thought it must be ten inches but the best part was it was twice as big around as her wrist. Ummmmmmm, she moaned into his ear. So you like the way that feels do you, he said to her? God, it's so big. Glad you like it Betty.

Bob lifted mom's dress in the front and looked down at her nicely trimmed bush. I must say that you do have something that could make up someones mind for them, he told her. Were you going to go as far as having me fuck you it you had to, he asked? Yes, I would have, but now I want to. I want to feel that nice hard fucking cock of yours inside my cunt.

My head was now between mom's legs. I was just using my tongue and flicking it back and forth over mom's clit. Oh Jimmy, fuck, oh Jimmy, yeeesssssssssssss. I kept it up and mom was still trying to finish her story.

Bob pushed me back against the pool table and lifted me up on one of the corners. He had my pussy over the corner pocket. I watched his as he stuck his fat cock threw the webbing of the pocket and into my cunt. He was fucking me from below the table through the corner pocket and still entered me sitting on top of the table. Watching him do this made me so wet and excited. He fucked me that way for awhile. Finally pulling out of me and guiding me to one of the glass doors that had a curtain covering it.

I pulled mom's legs, sliding her onto the floor. I spread her legs as far as I could then just put the head of my dick against her clit and stayed there.

Mom was talking real quick now. Oh baby, push it in, oh please push it in and fuck me. But I just stayed where I was and aske her to not stop the story.

He had me against the curtain with my back to him. My skirt was up over my ass and two of his fingers were deep inside me. He fingered me for a few minutes then pulled them out. I felt her head of his cock against my opening. I wasn't sure that he would be able to get that huge cock inside me at all. His hand came down and spread my pussy lips wide open. He took some of my juices and spread the all around the opening, making it nice a wet. I felt pressure as he pushed hard against me. His head poped into me making a poping sound. Once inside he kept pushing and pushing himself into me. I never knew anything could feel this good. I was cuming before he got his cock all the way inside. I was in heaven and didn't want him to stop evey.

While we were fucking he pushed my dress the rest of the way off. I stood there without any cloths on in my husbands bosses house with his bosses cock shoved so far up my cunt that I could have taken it all night long. I saw Bob' hand come infront of me and he took the curtain and pulled it open. Standing rite infront of the window was Billy. He bent down and looked between my legs and watched as his boss put one of the best fuckings into his wife I had ever hand. Looking rite into Billy's eyes I began to cum. Oh yes fuck me Bob, I mouthed to my husband, oh please keep fucking, I want to feel you squirt all your jizz inside me.

Bob and I came together and there was so much of it, it was running down my leg before he had finished cuming inside me.

As mom was finishing her story I started to really give it to her. Take this mom, and I slammed into her. You like to be fucked, don't you mom? You love nice big cock, I bet. Going so fast and hard into mom's pussy was feeling better by the second. Ggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd dddddd bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am cccuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggg. I cum at the same time. I whisper into mom's ear. I can't wait to watch you mommy. Will you fuck for me like you do dad?

Sorry if some of the spelling is wrong. but I really don't care. I hated english

davesmistress
12-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Good chapter must66....I dont think it really pulls away from the story....it had a good flow and nice spacing....

aaemarine
12-25-2006, 06:55 PM
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

badlybent
12-25-2006, 09:20 PM
A very sexy and hot series. I've enjoyed reading them all. There are some typos that would have been caught by one last run through a spell checker but they don't detract from the overall story. Thanks again.

jp91167464
01-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Only one thing, I thought the Grandfathers name was Tom, you was calling him Billy in the second part??

must66
01-08-2007, 01:09 AM
I could have made a mistake. I write the stories as I go. Sorry. Jimmy

23dakota23
01-08-2007, 07:46 AM
i gotta go clean myself up

jenny
01-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Very good. Thanks for these story it moved me.

darkhelmet
01-08-2007, 01:14 PM
very good

Geno
03-05-2007, 11:33 PM
More...more

Geno
04-07-2007, 02:06 PM
I never wanted to let my old man fuck my ex, but the thought of fucking my mom haunted me until the day she died. I always thought that would be the ultimate in pussy!!!

davesmistress
04-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Welcome back Geno.....Its been awhile....Nice to see you again..

jtnone
12-16-2007, 07:33 PM
great story My little pecker is still hard I hope you post more of the escapades of jimmy

Joker1235
02-12-2008, 02:48 PM
I have to say that was one of the best stories that I have read. Thanks for the great story looking forward to read others

butoonmoon
02-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks for digging this out of the archives - an amazingly sexy read! It had a bit of everything!

CrazyGuy
01-28-2009, 02:58 AM
That was a good story now were's the rest of it

WildBoy
02-22-2009, 02:48 PM
very good, keep it coming!

oldreader
02-22-2009, 02:59 PM
That is a real fine read. Thanks

vnairborn
03-17-2009, 06:25 PM
warm then hot- great story i could tell. thanks my friend

curious_0101
04-15-2009, 09:46 AM
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

craig192
07-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Wonderful series, a pleasure to read.

I hope that you have more in the pipeline.

frankjohnmoore
12-20-2009, 02:44 AM
late read, very good story, thanks

killy10
05-24-2010, 01:50 PM
very very nice

killy10
05-25-2010, 12:09 PM
really great stories

Natsu
06-26-2010, 12:12 AM
this is to much for me *Head Expoldes*