PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy

claireity71
10-22-2006, 05:51 PM
I became sexually active when I was fairly young. Eleven when I discovered masturbation and thirteen when I finally had sex with a boy the first time. In between those years, I progressed through giving hand jobs, getting felt up, and getting finger fucked. My first real orgasm was self-induced when I was 13.

When I was 15, I had an experience that has stuck with me for twenty years. I had been dating a boy who everyone called Bucky. He was two years older than me and we were very active. I lived alone with my mom then; my father had been killed in Vietnam, three months after I was born. Mom had tried to remarry a couple of times, but it hadn’t worked out for her, a lot like me, I suppose, but, that’s another story. I’d been a latch key kid most of my life, so I spent my after school time at home alone most days, but not while I was dating Bucky.

My mother was aware of how sexual I was because she’d caught me masturbating countless times. Out of fear of becoming a grandmother while she was in her thirties, she put me on the pill. Being the mid-eighties and AIDS on the rise, she wrestled with doing it. Without the pill, I’d be forced to use condoms all the time and that could prevent any possible STD’s. None the less, the pill won out and I’d been on it maybe four months by the time I met Bucky.

The birth control story is relevant because it ties in with my experience. Bucky and I had never once used condoms, both of us preferring his cum flooding into my pussy. Even after he’d leave, and I was sitting at home watching TV or doing homework or having dinner with Mom, I could feel his cum oozing, dribbling into my panties, if I happened to be wearing any. I loved it because I felt like it meant he loved me. Looking back, I was so naïve.

It was a Monday afternoon when he and I were in my bedroom, going at it on my bed. We started out in the kitchen. Both of us were horny that day, but Bucky was more than me. While I was getting us some pop, he stepped behind me, began kissing me on the neck, and shoved his hand down the back of my shorts. I thrust my ass outward so he’ have better access.

His fingers found my hole, already wet from thinking about his cock all day, and slid right it. While he fingered me, I pulled and pushed my shorts to my knees. With his fingers inside me, I rubbed my clit. Together, we brought me to my first orgasm of the afternoon while standing at the kitchen counter. I was panting like a dog, swallowing a lump in my throat, my bra unhooked under a twisted t-shirt and my shorts around my knees. I knew I looked like a slut; I felt like a slut. And, I liked it.

A half-hour later I was lying on my bed, my legs spread, and Bucky buried balls deep inside me. We were both sweating and fucking wildly. He pounded my pussy like he’d never done before. The feeling of him slamming so deep into me, so many times had sent me over the edge more than a few times. I was so wet and juicy, making sloppy slurping sounds because I’d cum so much. When he was on the verge of coming, he propped himself up, pulled out of me, and let go. An enormously thick white gob erupted from the tip of his cock and left a trail from my belly button to my right nipple. Two more landed on my tummy and a final surge made it up nearly to my left shoulder.

I was stunned, literally freaked out.

“What the fuck was that,” I screamed.

I’d seen cum plenty of times, but usually it had been drooling down my hand after giving a hand job. Never had I imagined it landing on my body like that. I think things were a little less than they are for kids now. When I was in high school, blowjobs were a big deal. It wasn’t something we did right off. The girls I knew who’d done that would only do it after dating a boy for quite a while. I gave my first one when I was 16, almost 17. None of us had done anything anally back then, we never even thought about getting together with another girl, and we didn’t let boys cum on our tits.

claireity71
10-22-2006, 05:53 PM
I stared at the white goop on my belly and tit what seemed like forever. The expression on my face must have been one of pure disgust. I continued my verbal assault on Bucky for quite a while. His face went from contorted ecstasy to meek apology. But the longer I looked at his cum on my body, the more curious I became. I slowed, and eventually stopped. my torrent of profanity and name calling and just stared quietly at his seed.

Gradually, the curiosity increased, until I reached down and wiped at one of the globs on my belly. I rolled it in my fingers, really feeling the odd sensation of the thick sticky liquid. I wiped up the other cum bubble on my tummy, doing the same thing with it. Finally, I went for the long stream that stretched up to my right tit. That one I rubbed around on my skin, working it in like lotion. Much of it was massaged into my painfully erect nipple.

Later, Bucky told me that the look on my face changed, and quickly. I went from seething anger, to calm curiosity, to wide-eyed lust; that was while I was rubbing his cum into my tit.

“Can you do that again,” I asked him.

He really didn’t know how to respond. I think he was still afraid of my initial reaction. I asked him again. He told me, and I knew the answer, that he’d need to rest a bit first. Ever since that afternoon, I’ve liked the feeling, and more so the sight, of having someone cum on my chest. Every boy and man I’ve been with, at one point or another, had cum on my body. My ex-husband, Dave, used to do it all the time.

I remember a time, while he and I were still madly in love. Our daughter , Sarah, was maybe three at the time, so she was napping. It was a Saturday afternoon and Dave was working on his Jeep in the garage. I walked out to talk to him and became so aroused just from seeing him. His working-on-cars manly nature is was really got me interested in him in the first place.

Dave didn’t know it, but while we were talking, I was getting wet, just from seeing him and thinking what I wanted to do to him; after all, it was naptime for Sarah. Finally, I undid his jeans, dropped to my knees on the garage floor, and stuffed his cock into my mouth. The feeling of him hardening in my mouth, and reaching for the back of my throat sent me into my first orgasm. The garage door was open for all the neighbors to peek in at will and that only heightened the thrill of it.

I’d sucked and slobbered on him at least ten minutes when I sensed him getting ready to explode. I ripped open the button down blouse I was wearing, tore at the front clasp of my bra, and when I felt him ready to let go, I pointed him at my tits and jacked him into me. That day, I saw and felt Dave cum more than any other time we’d been together. His seed was dripping down my chest, hanging on both my nipples. When he was finished, I licked the last drop from the tip, then closed my bra over his cum, keeping it on like that the rest of the day.

claireity71
10-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Since that first time with Bucky, having someone cum on me became a constant source of fantasy while I masturbated, and I masturbated a lot! When I was new in college, still unmarried and without a daughter, I had my first three way. Two boys I’d met while doing my laundry in town took me back to their apartment. They were a little older than me and didn’t stay in the dorms like the freshman did. After I left their place and got back to my room, I came up with the wildest fantasy I’ve been able to muster, but never able to fulfill.

I laid on my bed, my hand stuffed into my panties, rubbing my pussy that was still leaking the boys cum into my ass crack. My roommate, Callie, was on her bed, doing the same thing, without the boy cum I assumed. She and I frequently masturbated at the same time, sharing fantasies or describing the pleasures, while we diddled ourselves. I didn’t share with her the crazy fantasy I was having that night, though.

As I pleasured myself, I imagined the two boys I’d been with earlier that day. Then Bucky came to mind, so I threw him into the mix. Gradually, every boy I’d ever been with, and everyone I’d ever wanted to be with, popped into my head so that I was being gang banged by all of them. In the end they all came nearly simultaneously, standing around me, their cum splattering onto my tits and belly. I was painted with a blanket of globby cum from at least twenty-five guys.

It didn’t end there. A woman I didn’t recognize came into my fantasy. She was naked and standing behind the guys as they covered me with their seed. When they finished, she slipped between them and stood over me as I laid on my bed. She straddled me and lowered herself on to my stomach. With her naked pussy, she smeared the load of cum all over my tits and belly. As I laid in my college dorm, Callie rubbing herself near me, I could literally feel this unidentified woman’s pussy lips nibbling at my cum soaked nipples.

When her pussy was coated with cum, she crawled up, and dropped her crotch onto my face. Gobs of cum oozed from her body, covering my cheeks and chin, pouring into my mouth and matting my hair that was splayed beneath me. At that time, I’d never been with a woman for real, but those thoughts, the fantasy, mixed with the sounds of Callie reaching her orgasm, sent me crashing into the longest, most drawn out eruption I’ve ever experienced.

I don’t know how long I laid there, panting out of control, trying to catch my breath. When I came around, Callie was calling my name, trying to see if I was okay. I told her I’d never been better, held my hand between my legs, feeling the cum still oozing from my pussy, rolled over and fell immediately asleep.

I’ve never shared that fantasy with anyone, not Callie, not Dave, no one. Not until now.

evilborg
10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Nice story !! Thanks for sharing it.

Akasha
10-22-2006, 10:57 PM
great story thanks heaps for sharing it keep em cumin

Snatch
10-23-2006, 03:36 PM
This is very well done so far and I'm enjying it tremendously.

Keep it up my dear, I am looking forward to you writing much more.

Scorpio8
10-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Well, first off welcome to our humble horny home away from home.

Secondly thanks for sharing this deliciously erotic tale with
all of us.

Well done in all regards.

Stories done from the first person perspective are not
an easy task to take on, this one delivers the sexual goods
aplenty and makes for a damn fine read.

jenny
12-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Thanks for your story.. I appreciate sharing these to us. my mind somehow floats with the way things happen

badlybent
12-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Why Claireity71 I do not believe you are shy at all you little devil you. Not at all. With stories like this one we may have to make up a new catagory HOT. :icon087: :icon087:

Nice to see you on so many threads too.

claireity71
12-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Thanks bent. I really appreciate not only that you took time to read my story, but that you enjoyed it enough to post such a flattering comment.

And thank you to everyone who, by reading my story, allowed me to be a part of your world for just a little while.

easyman67
12-11-2006, 03:13 AM
Very hott tale Claireity. Brings back memories of younger days. You certainly have my attention. Would love to hear more.

Reminds me of my first girlfriend Rose. She was 13 and I was 14 and we had some times similar to this till her bitch mom broke us up.:biggrinbandit:

darkhelmet
12-11-2006, 02:32 PM
amazing i have to say that made me cum a bucket.

claireity71
12-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks easy and dark. I'm glad you two enjoyed it. And that it made you reflect. i like that

vic.17.cali
12-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Wow!! Thats All I Can Say

trex25
05-10-2009, 07:59 AM
great story

mlover
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
gr8 stuff

phogga
05-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Nice hot fantasy.

ironeagle2
05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
love it great storie

spuddster
05-15-2009, 03:31 AM
thanks for sharing

wmunro
05-15-2009, 04:53 AM
thanks still got hard cock reading this story

twojustfourfun
05-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Great story... there is something deliciously dirty about cum on a woman. Some of my favorite memories are of my wife covered in cum!

johnpcoco
05-15-2009, 07:25 PM
looks good, thanks!

GG_GG_GG
05-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Thats awesome.

hoppy_miller
05-17-2009, 09:33 AM
nice story thanks

nosleeves21
05-17-2009, 06:11 PM
thank you for the addition

navara
05-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Great story made me cum twice

railroad
06-12-2009, 04:58 PM
ok for me

marv6239
06-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Great story.

mcwhiteboy
06-18-2009, 02:18 PM
that was good thanks

lucidmez
07-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks for sharing, Claireity. I love your writing and look forward to more hot tales and revelations.

thyge
07-02-2009, 12:19 PM
nice story, thanks

jimbojohn
07-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Clairity,
That was a superbly written story, erotic and exciting as hell, with the ring of truth. Great work. Hope to see more from you.

TripodJames
07-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Great story.

frankjohnmoore
11-13-2009, 01:51 AM
nice story well written, thanks

HorneyDevil999
01-15-2010, 10:55 PM
You are a great story teller. That was fantastic.

12sam
01-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Very Erotic. I am looking forward to more.