11-05-2006, 06:01 AM
June, 1953 ……….

“Wow! Will you look at that?”

“What?”

“Over there! See?”

“So what?”

“Don’t you know about girls on bicycles?”

“What about ‘em?”

Sam and Jim were sitting up in a tree a little bit off the road. Just hanging out, goofing off, talking about it being summer and school was out.

“Well, dummy, girls sit on them.”

Jim really didn’t know where Sam was going with this. They were planning their summer and the biggest thing in Jim’s mind was hoping that the swimming hole would soon warm up.

Sam was 16 and a year older than his friend. Next school year he would be a junior and Jim would be a sophomore. Jim knew that Sam had had a couple of girlfriends but he wasn’t too sure that he had been telling the truth about them.

His tales of ‘feeling up’ and ‘dry fucking’ made Jim feel funny and his cock get hard but his cock got hard all the time. And at the damnedest times, too. Once, right in front of the class when he was up at the board doing an example. He nearly died as he noticed the other kids, especially the girls, giggle and point. He even saw the teacher, Mrs. Clancy, looking.

Now, he and Sam were watching that very same teacher leading a summer class of girls on a bike ride to the Nature Farm. It was an old farm that had been left like it was in the last century. No modern stuff at all except a phone line.

“OK, Sammy! Tell me about girls on bikes. You’re such an expert!”

“Jezuz, Jimmy! You are so far behind! OK, listen to this: Girls ride bikes just like we do.”

Jim was still in the dark

“But girls bicycle seats are different, you know?”

Silence

“They are different because their pussies need a different type of shape.”

“So….?”

“So! When they ride their pussies rub on the seats and they get all hot and if you sneak up and sniff the seats you can smell what their pussies smell like!”

“And who wants to do that? Really Sam! That sounds so weird!”

“So why is your cock hard? I can see the tip peeking out of your cut-offs!”

“I dunno. It happens all the time.”

“Look! The girls have parked their bikes in the barn and they are all going inside. I heard that Mrs. Clancy is holding some sort of a nature class for girls only.”

Both boys watched as half a dozen young teen girls in little summer dresses trooped into the farmhouse and shut the door. Sam jumped down out of the tree.

“C”mon! Lets go sniff those bike seats. One of them belongs to Sally and she used to be my girlfriend. Come on!!”

Jim was rather reluctant to follow Sam. His cock was actually hurting before he reached into his pants and re-arranged it.

The boys sneaked into the barn and there were the bikes. Sam immediately sniffed one seat after another. “Mmmmm! Here! C’um on! Check this one out!”

They both knew that that one was Sally’s bike. When she rode past the tree they saw that her sundress was flying out behind which meant that only her panties were between her pussy and the hot bike seat.

Jim finally leaned over and gave a tentative sniff. His cock tingled as the soft aroma entered his teen brain. “Wow!”

“What did I tell you? Check out some more!”

As Jim began to give each bike seat the ‘sniff test’ he noticed that Sam went over in the shadows and he heard him moaning. He knew that sound! Sam was jerking off!

Jim found a larger bike with a very nice smelling seat! He rubbed his cock through his shorts and sniffed and was imagining that the scent was Mrs. Clancy’s cunt.

Suddenly a shadow fell across his view. Without looking up he said, “Sammy, do you suppose that this is how Mrs. Clancy’s cunt smells? Suppose that this is her bike?….Well???”

“It definitely is Mrs. Clancy’s bike, young man! And who is this imaginary friend of yours you call ‘Sammy’?”

Jim leaped like he had seen a snake! Standing right behind him was Mrs. Clancy, herself! Over her shoulder he could barely see Sam high-tailing it into the woods.

“So! You are a little seat-sniffing-pervert? I see you rubbing your cock and sniffing my bike seat.” She grabbed Jim by the ear and led him into the farmhouse.

Jim was mortified to see six teen girls turn their heads and stare at him being lead in by his ear! He was even more surprised to see the blackboard where they had been sitting in a semi-circle.

In one instant he saw the girls and the sex words on the board.

“Well, girls! We seem to have a new addition to our sex-ed class! We have a curious boy, here, that I caught sniffing our bike seats!”

“Ewwwwww!” A chorus rang out interspersed with giggles.

“Girls, I want you to go to the barn and get the picnic all ready while I deal with our young pervert.”

The girls passed by Jim, his ear still firmly in the grasp of the teacher. They giggled! Jim was relieved, at least, that his cock that was so hard a few minutes ago was shrunk like he had been swimming in the cold water.

“Sit! There!” Jim sat!

Mrs. Clancy sat across from him. Now Jim was really in trouble! Mrs. C was sitting so her sundress was up over her open thighs and he could see her pink panties and the roundness of her pussy! His young cock responded and hardened even as he fervently wished it didn’t!

“Now Jim, let’s make this quick!”

Expecting a beating or at the least a lecture Jim couldn’t tell what was happening. “Pull your stool closer……closer……there! Now, tell me exactly what you were doing in the barn!”

Jim stumbled and mumbled the story all the while trying not to see up her dress. He was having very little luck being clear about the sniffing episode and he was having absolutely no luck not looking at her open crotch!

Mrs. C got up and went to the window. She seemed to be checking on the girls. As she stood there she slowly hitched up the back of her dress and Jim could see her round ass and her pink panties! His cock went totally ridged!

Mrs. C turned and her voice had also turned….she was almost crooning……”you like what you see my young pervert? You like seeing your teacher’s panties? You like sniffing my bike seat? Did my cunt leave a nice little treat for your pleasure? Did you get a nice little hard-on out there? It looks like you have a nice little hard-on right now….am I right?”

Jim couldn’t believe his senses! His ears were hearing words that only he and Sam had whispered in secret. His eyes were seeing things that he had only heard about And, his cock was so hard he really wished that he could re-arrange it in his shorts.

Mr. C sat back on the stool but this time her dress was around her waist. Her thighs were open and Jim could plainly see what, years later, he would know as ‘camel toe’! He just knew then that her cunt was round and the groove in the middle seemed to be a different color….maybe wet?

“Show me, Jim!”

“Huh?”

“Show me your young hard cock!” she demanded, softly.

“Um…well…..I don’t ….um”

“Here, I will show you first!” And Mrs. C revealed the most amazing sight! She reached down and slid the cloth of her panties to one side and Jim could see her hairy pussy.

“Now! Show me!!” Her sharp demand was so scary that Jim had his shorts to his ankles in a flash. He had to stand up to maneuver them over his erection and he stood there like a dummy, still staring.

She reached out and felt the hard shaft. She smiled and rubbed it a little. Jim groaned and immediately had a cum-spurting orgasm. His young body shot cum all over Mrs. C’s hand and panties and some on the hair above her pussy.

“Oh! Oh!! I am so sorry, Mrs. Clancy! Oh god!!” Jim was really embarrassed, his young cock still throbbing out the last of his wad.

“Oh, that’s just perfect, Jimmy! I loved that! But now I want you to have a sniff of what made that bike seat so exciting. Get down on your knees!”

“No!! Leave your shorts down! Now kneel!”

Jim kneeled! His face was just inches away from a grown woman’s pussy! He actually could begin to smell the musky scent that the bike seat had held.

He suddenly felt his head being pulled right up to and against her pussy and panties! His nose actually entered between the folds. He felt wetness and he smelt real cunt for the first time! He felt her thrusting her cunt onto his nose and face!

Something hard was rubbing on his nose…. “Stick out your toung! Lick me! Do it!! Do it more!”

Jim was so surprised that he licked and tasted and heard his tormentor moan and sigh and whisper, “Oh fuck!! Oh yessss! Eat me you young stud! Eat my wet cunt! Eat your old math teacher! Eeeeeat meeee!”

Jim felt her thighs clench his face. He felt and tasted a gush of cunt juice. He heard her moan even though his ears were muffled by soft thighs!

“Now! Stand up! Pull up those pants! Now get out of here and don’t you ever let me catch you snooping around here again!

And swear that you will never tell another living soul what just happened!”

Jim nodded violently!

“Swear it!” She was standing, now. Her dress was where you would expect it to be on a proper teacher. And her tone brought out a pubescent croak from Jim:

“I swear, Mrs. Clancy! Never! Honest!!!”

“Alright! I believe you. Now, get out of here!”

Jim fled. But not before he glimpsed Sally at the window! Had she seen the whole thing??

Sam was back up in the tree when Jim finally arrived. “What the hell took you so long?”

“You will never believe this, Sam………never in a million years…..”

davesmistress
11-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Another Fabulous tale Mcholdrguy....thanks for sharing it.....:)

Scorpio8
11-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Mrs C. made sure he could see what it was all
about.

I think we can see it as well.

Thanks for the post.

mcholdrguy
12-31-2006, 05:53 PM
Bike 2

After Jim’s amazing adventure at the farmhouse he couldn’t wait to tell Sam all about it! [I know! I know, he promised Mrs. Clancy that he wouldn’t!]

Please re-read my 1st bike story (Out on a limb) if you are fuzzy on the details.

Jim had planned to spend a lot of the summer with his pal at the swimming hole but he hadn’t seen very much of Sam that June because his Dad got him a job at a local fruit orchard. Jim was on his own and was just sitting on a log on the side of the road, throwing stones at an old stump. [Remember, this is 1953!]

He was day-dreaming with his memories of seeing Mrs. C’s cunt and licking it and all that when he heard the familiar rattle of a loose bike chain on the guard. His hand was in his shorts and his cock was hard and he was close to cumming.

“Sam!” he said to himself as he withdrew his hand and tried to hide the tent in his shorts. He couldn’t stand up, yet! But he knew that Sam wouldn’t care. Then Jim gasped!

Around the curve came Sally! Sally, the older girl at the farm! Sally, the girl that Jim thought was watching him as he ate out her teacher! Sally, whose bike seat both he and Sam sniffed with pleasure…… ah........ Sally was riding toward him on her bike!

She looked surprised, at first. Then, as she slowed and stopped, she had a small smile. Jim’s cock shrank to ‘normal’ almost instantly. Still, he saw that she had on the same sundress and it looked that she was sitting on the bike seat with only her panties between her and the seat. [IF she was wearing panties, he dared to think!]

Sally stepped through the ‘girls frame’ on her bike and stood right in front of Jim. Jim didn’t dare to look at her directly. “Hi, Jimmy” she said in a singsong way. Jim didn’t know where this was going but it sure sounded as if she was making fun of him.

“Hi, Sally. Whatcha doin' on this road?”

“Just riding.” Silent pause….. ”Jimmy?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“You just did!”

“Ha ha! I mean really.”

“I guess…” here it comes, he thought. He was sure, now, that she had seen everything!

“Did you and Sam really get caught sniffing our bike seats?”

“Yep…..”

Hmm, how did she know about Sam being there?

Sally gave a tiny giggle, Bent over and sniffed her own bike seat, wrinkled her nose and said “Eeeww!” as she mounted her bike and rode away.

Jim slipped into the woods and within a minute was spurting his load on a tree trunk like any healthy 14-year-old guy.

The next day Jim was at the swimming hole. He was pretty gloomy being there all by himself. He had tossed rocks into the deep part, he had swung on the rope that hung over the ‘safe’ section, and he had tried to swim all the way from one side to the other underwater.

He was about ready to ride his bike back home when her heard the familiar chain rattle! He hoped that it would be Sam but he feared it was Sally. Playing it cool, Jim laid back on the banking and feigned dozing.

Sure enough, as he peeked out under his eyelids, it was the dreaded Sally! Had she come just to torment him? She didn’t even have on her swimming suit! At least he could have had some looks at her ass and maybe see her nipples poking out in the cool water. But, no! She was in the very same sundress!

“Hi, Jimmy!” Geeze! Couldn’t she act a little less weird?

“Oh, hi. Whatcha doin’ here?”

“Maybe take a dip. Whatsit to ya?”

That was it!! “Whatever, Sally! I’m leaving anyway!” Jim got up and was determined that she was not going to tease him any more.

“Wait! Please wait, Jim. Don’t go! I don’t want to swim all alone.”

“You don’t even have on your swimsuit! Are you going to skinny-dip?” Jim got a thrill being so clever!

“It’s in my bike basket. I can change in the bushes. So there!”

Neither of them moved. Jim was fantasizing about peeking on her as she changed in the bushes. Sally was just standing there in her little sundress with a tiny smile. No telling what she might be thinking! But, he bet it was mean…….

“I sort of saw what you did with Mrs. C, Jimmy”

Oh boy!! Here it comes!!

“Yeah? Like what do you think you saw?”

“I think I saw you between her legs! I think I saw you playing with your self right in front of her!”

“Geez, Sally! You are too weird! And you didn’t see anything!”

“Well, she was sitting back-to me but I could see that she had pulled up her dress and I could see that she pulled you down and I could almost see that your face was between her legs! And I could almost see that you were there for a long time! I could see that much, Jimmy”

Busted!! He knew it!! How many other girls had she told? How could he go back to school in the fall? He was making plans to run away as she said, “So, what do you say to that?”

Well, what did he have to loose now? Time to see how bad it really was, “Ok, ok! So you saw her do those things to me! [‘Victim’ might be a good defense, at this point] I didn’t have anything to say about it! She was the teacher and a lot bigger than me!”

“Jimmy?”, this time softly….

“Huh?”

“Could I watch you play with yourself? I wouldn’t tell a soul, Jim. Really.”

“You are still being weird, Sally! No way!!!” [But his cock was ‘thinking’ otherwise]

“I heard most of what she said to you! Do you want to have me talk like that? Will you do it then?”

Jim was silently willing his cock to not betray him. He remained silent.

“Ok, so I saw that she let you see between her legs! Will you do it if I let you see between my legs?”

Jim’s cock was screaming: “Yes!! Yes, do it! This is a big chance for ‘us’”

Being ‘cool’, “Will you really let me see your panties?”

“If you will do it, you know, ‘jerk off’ so I can see.”

‘Wow!’, Jim thought. Maybe she really does know those words that he thought only guys knew.

Sally was on a roll now! She was so excited to have Jim show her his cock and show her how he masturbated she would do anything! [Well, almost anything!]

She heard that boys were thinking those words all the time and thinking about cunt all the time!

Even Mrs. C had told them exactly that in that sex-ed class.

“Pull down your swim trunks, Jimmy? I know that you want to do it for me. Here, see? I am pulling up my dress. I am opening my legs just like she did.”

Jim was a goner!

He tugged down his trunks and out popped his young boner. Sally stared as she held her legs open and her skirt up to her waist.

“Oooo, Jimmy! It looks so hard! Rub it or whatever you boys do! Please?”

Jim stared at her rounded crotch and her pale yellow panties and began to stroke.

“Did you know that girls do it too, Jimmy? Did you ever think about girls rubbing their pussies and ‘getting off’?” As she spoke her hand went to her round panty crotch and Jim watched, wide eyed, as she traced her finger up and down the silky groove that he could only imagine was her cunt.

“That’s it, Sally! Touch your cunt ! Uh!!” As soon as he said the word a tiny spurt of juice leaked from the tip of his cock.

“That is a very naughty word, Jim! Did you like saying it? Would you like to hear me say it? Huh, Jimmy?” This time it was a different kind of teasing and Jim was so hot he didn’t know if he could wait to hear the ‘magic’ word!

“Mmm!” he grunted in the affirmative!

“Stroke your nice cock, Jimmy……..Look at my ……my……cunt! There, I said it!” And as she said ‘cunt’ she tugged her panties loose to her ankles. Her finger was dipping between her glistening cuntlips. Jim could see her downy mound. It was so different than the one between Mrs. C’s legs! Nowhere near as much hair! He began to imagine licking it.

“I like your cunt Sally! It is sexy! I like it that you are touching your cunt and that your panties are down and that you are letting me see it all!”

“Don’t forget that you are letting me see your cock! And you are stroking your cock as you see me touching my cunt!”

Sally began to shudder. “Oh! Oh, yessss!” Jim had heard, before, those words - spoken with a hiss just like that! He knew she was cumming!

With a groan, Jim shot the first of several spasms into the air. The first one landed on the dirt. The second spurt landed on the panties at Sally’s ankles. The third one dribbled down over his fist. He looked over and saw Sally slowly stroking her cunt and staring in wonderment at all the cum that seemed to be everywhere.

“Don’t you dare get me pregnant with all that sperm!” She teased.

They both knew that they would have to rinse off before they went their separate ways.

As they began to calm down they both looked at the secluded swimming hole and at each other and said in unison,

“Have you ever skinny-dipped?”

freedom37803
12-31-2006, 06:12 PM
Very good...thanks for sharing it!

badlybent
01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I enjoyed the first part and thank you for adding more. Life was so silly when we were kids wasn't it. Looks like Jim and Sally might just be growing up. You think. Maybe we'll here more from the pair??? Fun reading.

darkhelmet
01-02-2007, 03:55 PM
nice can't wait to find out what happens next.

Tigrok
01-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Great!!
Cant wait fer more !!

Suthernlady
01-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Very good read....the first part was quite enjoyable...first Mrs. C then Sally...after Sally....wonder what cums next? HAHA!

mcholdrguy
01-03-2007, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the feedback!! With nothing but the first acknowledgment I was beginning to think the story was too mundain...too 'real'...(dare I write: 'boreing' ?)

It was fun for me to write and edit. Perhaps those curious young people have another adventure or two to look back on during their 'declining years'. We will just have to see about that.........

davesmistress
01-03-2007, 08:18 AM
Im loveing it Mcholdrguy.....I hope we get to see the big "Splash" into the lake.

davesmistress
12-08-2007, 11:12 PM
This is a fun older story....just rearranging the house...hahaha

MEHOFF1962
11-05-2008, 08:37 PM
that was good un. your wiriting was good, grammer was good, and I could imagine myself in the story. nicely written.

seward666
01-21-2009, 09:45 PM
very nice

frankjohnmoore
07-28-2009, 12:41 AM
1953, that was a good story, i was in the 8th grade and trying to get some every day but never did, got some kissing in and a feal in but not much,

Kojack1978
08-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Good story, please keep up the good work

VFertile
03-16-2010, 02:37 AM
hope she gets bred.

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 10:00 AM
great story

chrisc58
05-28-2012, 03:25 PM
brilliant