PDA

View Full Version : Enchantments--part 1- part 3

chained rose
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Chapter 1

Tali'esa DeVertdulaic entered the foyer like a victorious toreador, cape and skirts swirling around her long slender legs, stamping the cold from her feet. The bitter chill winds had whipped her coppery tresses into tangled snarls down her back; windburn smeared her pale cheeks with red. She looked quite like any other maiden returning from a ride on a blustery day -- as long as her eyes were closed. When opened, the malevolent magic flowing from those yellow eyes was an almost palpable entity. She could cloak the evil when she chose; she could even channel it , when Vincent directed her. She felt no such inclinations here, in her own home.

Nani, Tali'eas's personal maid, bustled down the stairs. Nani had been a gift to Tali'esa for her 12th birthday; the tiny blonde wisp of a girl was the only servant in the villa who was not frankly terrified by the yellow-eyed half-sister of Sir Vincent Cravenmoor.

Nani sketched a brief curtsy, "Ma'am, your bath awaits along with your customary mulled wine."

Tali'esa cupped the blonde's chin in unnaturally long fingers, "Such a sweet girl, my little Nani. A pity that you don't belong to someone kinder." The long-nailed hand that raked across the tops of Nani's breasts was a blur. Four thin red lines popped up on the olive skin. The sight of miniscule drops oozing from the lines gave Tali'esa a sense of relaxation, "Thank you, Nani. I will have my bath now."

Tali'esa luxuriated, eyes closed, in the scented steaming water; a gust of cool air from the hall disturbed the surface of the bath. Tali'esa merely murmured, "What took you so long, Brother dear? I thought you would have been here sooner to get all the gory, sexy details."

Vincent leaned over the tub and grasped the slender throat firmly in one hand., "Bitch, report, now."

"I was successful," Tali'esa gasped, and the iron fingers released a bit on her throat. "The Prime Minister has vowed that the Queen's diamond and jade necklace will be on my bosom before a fortnight has passed. All that is needed now, is the right word to the right people that someone of high station has gambling debts and they are willing to resort to thievery. He will be caught and summarily executed. The leadership of your opposition in the councils will be gone. The icing on the cake is that, unless someone outbids you, even the man's wife and children can be yours on the slave block. All this I bring to you and I don't even get a 'good girl.' If I weren't such happy bitch, I would have to pout."

Vincent scowled, "How do you know the old fool will follow through?"

Tali'esa looked shocked and cupped her full lush breasts in her hands. "Flesh, brother dear, young flesh. Give men of a certain age just a taste of it and it is worse than the poppy juice. They would line up in the market and buy it by the pound if they could. My magic enhances the effect, of course, but the foundation is the lust for youth-- young, tender flesh. Then, there is the guilt. He whispers his daughter's name when he spends inside me. He asks that I call him Father. Oh, he has confided his most shameful fantasies with me, he will not break his promise. Has my enchantment ever let you down before, darling brother?"

Vincent's fingers cupped her chin in a bruising grasp, "Just remember, little whore, who is immune to your enchantments. Don't be late for the reception this evening." Vincent rose and exited the bathchamber.

The instant the door closed, the water began to ripple and churn. The massive orgasm that Tali'esa had been holding back since Vincent's hand closed on her throat now tore through her body and mind. She shuddered and moaned mindlessly, drifting for a moment. Waiting for her maid Tali'esa picked up the gloves that Vincent had left behind. She inhaled the intoxicating aroma of Vincent and fine leather. She opened the wide cuff of the glove, Yes! there they were -- several hairs from his arm. Using a solid silver pair of tweezers she plucked them from the leather, and placed them in a small silver compact. The contents of the compact were almost complete, she pondered. Aloud she chuckled and whispered, "Enjoy your immunity now, no man is invulnerable."

Vincent watched from hooded eyes as his half-sister worked the room. She was invaluable as a hostess for his entertainments. Even without the use of her magic, she had a knack for making a man feel as if he were the only one in the world, let alone the room. Tali'esa could garner more useful information during the course of one party than his entire network of agents did in a month of skulking. Occasionally, her flashing golden eyes would meet his as she stroked the scarf that hid his fingermarks on her throat.

"She continues to underestimate me," Vincent mused. He knew all about her secret orgasms after his brutality. He knew all about the shining compact where she gathered the items she thought would give her power over him. That attempted enchantment would be turned against her, but for now it amused him to give her enough rope to hang herself. Vincent felt a stirring in his breeches as he thought of other things the seeing fire revealed.

Only last night, as he watched, Tali'esa had summoned Nani to her private sitting room. In the fire he saw his half-sister force the tiny blonde to her knees. The thickly quilted brocade wall hangings absorbed Tali'esa's soft moans and Nani's sharp cry. Long fingers sunk into pale blonde curls and bruised the scalp as the girl's face was shoved firmly into his sister's hungry, grinding cunt. The maid must have a talented tongue, for her Mistress climaxed quickly in a series of shuddering jerks accompanied by feral snarls. Tali'esa dismissed the girl with a wave of her hand, and continued writing in her diary.

From the diary of Tali'esa DeVertdulaic

Is there anything more tiresome than a besotted old gentleman? The tender caresses, the utterly banal protestations of undying adoration. The unendurable sweetness of it makes my teeth hurt. At least that young upstart of a knight who was impudent to Vincent at last year's tourney had some fire to him. And he wasn't so very hard on the eyes either. Pity that most of Vincent's enemies are older gentlemen. I wonder how the young knight fares in his exile on the frontier. Perhaps the crystals at the Pavilion will tell me.

Vincent shook his head and returned his thoughts to the juxtaposition of the gaily dressed crowd of people in his great hall and the howling storm outside the window. He felt a swell of pride, that on a night such as this he was able to have bare-shouldered women and tropical flowers in his house. His innate sense of superiority told him that, if not for him, many of these people would be left at the mercy of nature on some similar storm-lashed plain. "Not bad for an unacknowledged bastard, eh?", he thought in tones of self-congratulation.

He always thought it a marvelous joke. How these oh-so-respectable guests would recoil in horror if they knew the sources of his wealth. His brothels in the outlying provinces catered to every fantasy and fetish, no matter how deviant. His network of fences, allowed him to furnish his villa with priceless antiques and treasures for a mere pittance. If so ordered, his smugglers' boats could move a herd of trumpeting elephants through a full regatta of the harbor guard. With a contented sigh, he left the bay window to mingle with his guests.

Vincent sat in his study sipping brandy and listening to the bustle of servants clearing up after the reception. A light tap on the door preceded Tali'esa's entrance, "May I sit, Brother?" He gave his assent with a curt nod. She gracefully sank to the thick carpet at his feet; he held the snifter to her lips and allowed her a small sip of brandy. She smiled her gratitude and rolled her head and shoulders, physically and mentally sloughing off the "Young Lady of the Manor" persona she donned for these events. Vincent enjoyed the light of the fire playing in her gleaming hair, "Anything of interest to report?"

Tali'esa stretched and sighed, "A small cloud on the horizon. The Earl, Lord DuPres, is uncertain on the writs you want, regarding the dragon-people. You need his support, there are several who follow his lead in council. Sadly, my sources report, that I am not only several years too old to attract him, but I also have the wrong plumbing. At any rate, it explains why he goes through stable boys at such a clip. Perhaps it even gives credence to the rumor that the heir to the Earldom is more properly the heir to the butler's pantry."

Vincent chuckled and shook his head, "I never bought that story about the lad being the image of his alleged great-grandfather." He marveled at her ability for collecting bits of information, but he did not doubt her -- she had been right too many times.

Tali'esa leaned her head lightly on Vincent's knee, "Since my charms won't do the trick, some other method of persuasion will have to be found."

Vincent twirled one silky tress of coppery hair around a finger, "Leave it to me, Tali. You have done well and you still have your plate full with the Prime Minister."

The amber eyes rolled back, "And how glad I will be when that obstacle is out of the way. Only for you, darling Brother, would I endure such a prattling fool. How on earth he was ever thought wise enough to be an advisor to the crown is far beyond me." Long, red- lacquered nails tickled his muscular inner thigh; a pale light glowed from the eyes that looked at Vincent. She edged her body closer and nuzzled into his groin, softly murmuring, "Perhaps the tedium of his attentions has earned me a reward?" The tip of her tongue flickered rapidly over her crimson lips.

Vincent did not reply; he grasped a handful of her hair and jerked her head back. The quickening of her breath and flush in the cheeks would have signaled fear in most females. Tali'esa was not most females. The harshness and pain made her juices flow as nothing else did. A mewling whimper slipped from her throat, as Vincent's free hand went to the laces of his breeches. He saw the hungry fire leap into her eyes when his manhood sprang free from the soft deerskin, "Is this what my little cock-whore wants?" he taunted.

Tali'esa, swallowed and stammered, "Yes, oh yes Sir. Please, please take your pleasure from my mouth. It has been days and days since I tasted your hot seed and felt it slipping down my throat. I have needed it, craved it, ached for it."

Cruelty glinted in Vincent's lapis lazuli colored eyes, "Very well, then. Take it!" As he spoke, he grasped another handful of hair and forced her hungry mouth onto the throbbing shaft. He took up a hard pace and began to thrust, bruising her throat with his hardness. Low moans and growls sent vibrations through his shaft. His fingers tore at her scalp as he forced her head up and down. Tears flowed freely on her cheeks; each time he withdrew, she noisily sucked in as much air as she could for the next breath-stopping assault. Her eyes never left his, drinking in the pleasure in his face as he possessed her warm, willing mouth. Waves of a climax suddenly rippled through her slender body, but the hands firmly in her hair never let her mouth and throat slow. Her scream was muffled by his thick shaft down her throat. Juices gushed from her spasming core; her body shuddered as she surrendered to the sensations. She felt the shaft in her mouth began to throb and swell even more; she heard Vincent's groan. His hands ground her face into his body, shaft filling her throat as his seed exploded again and again down into her belly. He quickly withdrew to let the last burst splash on her face. She bent her head to him once more to suckle him clean and gather the last drops on her tongue. Using her fingers she scooped his seed from her face and licked them clean. His hands relaxed in her hair; they now caressed tenderly. She used a long thick lock of hair to dry him, "Thank you, Sir."

"Such a sweet little cock-whore." he rumbled, "To bed with you, Tali. I have plans to make for Lord DuPres."

She nodded and rose to leave. When she reached the door his voice stopped her, "One more thing, Tali. Have Nani clean the juices from your cunt before you sleep."

Tali nodded her head, "As you wish." She blushed as she left the room. She wondered how Vincent knew the things he did.

Nani leapt from her pallet in the corner of Tali'esa's dressing room when her Mistress entered. Tali'esa pulled her knee-length over her shoulder so the maid could unhook her gown. While Nani was releasing the tiny hooks, Tali took a small pair of scissors and clipped a lock of hair that had Vincent's seed on it. The wavy lock was wound and put into the silver compact. She snapped the gleaming case shut and locked it with a small key that dangled amidst the many charms on her bracelet. Her dress fell forward, slipping to puddle on the floor at her feet, revealing skin that gleamed like polished ivory. Tali stepped out of the circle of saffron-colored brocade.

Nani bent to pick up the gown while Tali's long huntress' stride carried her to the wide chaise in the corner. The low musical pitch of her voice resonated in the room, "Leave that, my sweet Nani, and come to me." Nani stepped toward the chaise; Tali's hand flew up, "That gown is unnecessary," referring to Nani's night dress, "take it off."

A soft blush crept over Nani's tawny complexion; she slipped the nightdress over her head. The shiny scarring of her slave brand, just above her right breast, stood out in the firelight. It was a circle enclosing the letters "TDV", in the formal script. Nani was proud to bear a personal brand, rather that the generic "s" in the common alphabet. She often adjusted her bodice to allow it to show -- especially when she was working around the lesser servants. In her eight years of service to the young witch, Nani had grown to love her mistress deeply. Nani's greatest fear was that one day she would displease Miss Tali'esa and be banished forever from the spell the enchantress wove. Death would be a lesser punishment.

From the chaise Tali'esa extended a graceful hand and beckoned, "Come, sweet little Nani, come lay with me."

Nani approached the chaise, careful not to show the eagerness in her light step or her clear gray eyes. She lay down on the chaise beside her Mistress, inwardly trembling with anticipation. Nani knew from subtle voice undertones that this was a night when she would lie with her Mistress not as a servant, but as a lover. Nani lived for these rare nights.

What Nani called love for her Mistress was more accurately a mixture of loyalty and addiction. Tali'esa was still a young witch, in only her twentieth year. Her mother had died before Tali had come fully into her powers, so she had little guidance in the use and control of the craft that bubbled in her blood. With all the time Nani spent with Tali and her possessions, it was only natural for the tiny blonde to become dependent of the field of magic that crackled in the proximity of the not fully trained witch.

Every inch of Nani's skin tingled when Tali began to lightly drag her long nails over the tiny, pert breasts. Tali's soft lips nuzzled on Nani's neck; the witch's hot breath on her skin made Nani's nipples harden and begin to ache. Nani loosed a sharp cry when a soft warm tongue tip began to trace the brand on her breast. Her female parts felt as if they were on fire; her hips involuntarily thrust upward. The long nails trailed down Nani's torso toward the throbbing, dripping core. At the exact instant when Tali's flesh touched the throbbing pearl nestled in the soft tufts of blonde hair and puffy lips, the witch's almost pointed white teeth sunk into the soft underside of the olive-skinned breast. Nani's body convulsed with the explosions of pain and ecstasy that catapulted her over the edge of a mind shattering climax. Tali'esa raised her head to gaze intently at Nani's face. Tali had learned only recently that she could feed off the sexual release of other women at the moment of orgasm; she felt the electric blue energy flow into her mind, sending power surging into her limbs.

While Nani was still quivering with the aftershocks of her release, Tali moved quickly to kneel over the sweetly gasping mouth. Bending forward, she lapped and suckled gently on the labia that were still trickling moisture. Nani reached her arms around Tali's buttocks and pulled the neatly trimmed mound into her lips. The maid's tongue moved nimbly from hole to slit to burning pearl, in the dance she knew would bring her mistress' sweet nectar gushing into her mouth.

Tali's body stiffened and shuddered; juices sprayed from her cunt. Nani was rewarded with the snarling howls that shook the delicate crystal bottles of scent on the vanity; Her face and hair were soaked with the juices that burst from her mistress. A purely female electricity quivered in the air. Tali'esa rolled off Nani and moved to lay beside her once more. Tali's hands stroked into the damp mop of blonde curls and pulled the soaking face to her own breast. Nani suckled quietly, basking in the glow of the pleasure she had given her mistress. Tali's breathing slowed; when Nani was sure that her mistress was quite asleep, the maid tenderly covered the enchantress with a silver fox throw. After placing a tender kiss on the pale ivory cheek, Nani curled at Tali's feet and drifted into sleep.

chained rose
11-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Nani rose when the first fingers of sunlight streamed in the window; she dressed quickly. There was a light tap at the chamber door; Nani opened the door to take Tali'esa's breakfast tray from the kitchen maid. Nani inspected the tray carefully; the silverware gleamed, the single white rose stood upright in the bud vase, the bread was still warm from the ovens, the fruit from the greenhouse ripened to perfection -- yes, all was in order.

Tali'esa woke to a gentle hand on her shoulder and Nani's sweet voice, "Ma'am, your breakfast is here." Tali stretched and moaned as her eyes fluttered open.

"Bring it here, Nani. Send word to the stables to have the strawberry stallion saddled for me immediately after lunch. Notify Cook that I will be down presently to go over menus for the week; she should have them ready for my approval. Make certain that the scribe knows that the invitations for the New Moon Ball must be ready to send no later than midday tomorrow. Pack my saddlebags for an overnight stay at the Mother's Pavilion."

Nani had delivered the tray and took her small pad of paper from the pocket of her apron. She was rapidly taking down Tali's instructions. When Tali began to sip her tea, Nani interjected, "Respectfully, Ma'am, Master Vincent has left word that he requires your presence in his study after your morning grooming."

Tali nibbled on a bit of bread dipped in honey, "Thank you, Nani. Inform him I will be there. Go now and return quickly to dress me and arrange my hair." Nani slipped her notebook into her apron pocket and bobbed a curtsy and left the room quietly.

Tali'esa finished her breakfast tray and let her mind drift. The heavy warmth in her lower abdomen told her that her moon flow would begin on schedule today or tomorrow. Which was perfect, since her own menstrual blood was the only missing ingredient in the talisman that would ensnare Vincent and make him vulnerable to her enchantments. She sighed and rose to prepare the ritually cleansed rags to catch her first flow -- for the first was the most potent. She needed every advantage possible in this calling of magic stronger than she had dealt with before. The slender witch drew in a deep breath and sighed; it was time to go play doting sister and responsible young lady of the manor.

Vincent sat at his large desk finishing the final draft of a proposal regarding a particularly stringent taxation to go before the councils. He lay his pen aside when he heard Tali's light tap on the door. He noted her wide skirts, tall boots and simple braided hair as she strode across the room, "Riding again, Sister?"

"I have need of renewal, Vincent. This afternoon I will leave to stay the night at the Mother's Pavilion," she replied, as she sank to the carpet at his feet.

Vincent nodded his approval; though he hated to have her out of his orbit, her magic was a valuable tool for him. The periodic trips to the Pavilion were a necessary evil to maintain the strength of that magic. He accepted the absences without embracing them. He eyed her sternly, "I presume that your household duties will not be neglected for this trip."

Tali nodded her head as she ticked items off on her fingers, "I will meet with Cook shortly to approve menus. The scribe has been reminded that the invitations to the ball must be ready for the couriers no later than midday tomorrow. The guest list finalized at three hundred. I have healed your favorite bed thrall after the damage you did to her last week. I will return before sunset tomorrow. All is in order, Brother."

Vincent grunted and waved her away, "Away with you, then. Travel safely. Tell Cook that the roast of venison was too well done last time. See it doesn't happen again."

Tali'esa rose in one fluid motion and bent to place a small kiss on her half-brother's cheek; she swept silently out of the room. Inhaling the light honeysuckle fragrance she customarily wore, Vincent pondered that it was not so much her absences he minded. It was that she was going to a place forbidden to him. She was going somewhere that he could not even find in the seeing fires. "Paltry women's magic, no doubt," he muttered dismissively and went back to his proposal for the councils -- something more worthy of his masculine attention.

After having dispatched her duties with the Cook, the scribe and other miscellaneous business, Tali'esa had Nani bring a light lunch of cheese, fruit and bread to her sitting room. Nani scurried about doing the last of the packing; her expression was one of resigned sadness. She knew she must not mind her Mistress' leaving, but it seemed that a miasma of dullness settled over the villa while she was gone.

After Tali had finished her lunch and was making certain that her silver compact was safely tucked into her reticule, she noticed a touch of pallor in her maid's cheeks. "You are pale, sweet Nani. Do you feel ill?" Tali'esa asked as her hand flicked out to rest on Nani's forehead.

Nani thrilled to her Mistress' touch, "I feel fine, thank you for asking, Ma'am. I will just miss serving you while you are away. It is wicked of me, but I wish I could go to that place with you."

Tali caressed the curve of Nani's cheek, "If I could take you with me, I would. But you know that only blooded witches may approach the Pavilion. It is only one night, Nani. It will give you time to work on my wardrobe, without my incessant demands for your lovely body. Oh! Speaking of my wardrobe, confirm with the seamstress that my gown for the ball will be ready for the first fitting day after tomorrow." With that, Tali snatched up her saddlebags and the lynx-fur cape and was gone. Nani whispered a soft supplication for the Mother to travel with her Mistress and bring her home safely.

Tali'esa rode across the plain as though the very demons of the netherworld were hot on her heels. Crouched over the neck of the stallion, she reveled in the sensation of near-flight that only Orn'shio's gallop could give her. Vincent often scolded her and there was much talk about how scandalous it was for a girl of her age and station to ride astride. To mollify her brother, Tali donned respectable riding clothes and used the cursed sidesaddle while riding in town, even though she loathed being limited to the stately trot and canter, required by the insane and inherent lack of balance. When riding abroad, though, she wore her wide peasant skirts and rode astride -- as the Mother had intended. When Vincent caught her at it, he would grumble, "Damnit, Tali, the least you can do is try to act like a lady. You are the Mistress of the villa now; not some adolescent tomboy."

Thoughts of Vincent fled her mind; she pulled the stallion up short -- a move that made him rear on his hind legs and would have toppled a lesser rider. There it was -- the circle of cypress trees that ringed the lake. Within the lake was the island that held the Mother's Pavilion; it was less than an hour's ride away. Soon, so very soon, Tali'esa would be able to rest and renew herself in the Mother's Arms. Orn'shio stamped and snorted impatiently. Tali stroked his mane, "I know, you are anxious to be there as well." She took a long swallow from the wineskin that hung from the saddle horn, "Fly, fly us there." She gigged the horse's ribs with her heels and they were sailing across the plain.

In what seemed a few moments, Tali dismounted at the edge of the cypress ring. She stretched her legs and fed Orn'shio a lump of sugar. She took a deep breath and led the stallion toward the stables and the house of preparation.

The Preparatory house and the stables were operated by half-blood witches, who could not approach the Pavilion. They fed on the energy of the full blood witches they helped prepare for the journey to the island. While Orn'shio was being groomed in his generous paddock, Tali'esa was soaking in water from the Sacred Spring. Her eyes closed; her lips moved in a soundless chant to the Mother.

After the purification rites were over, Tali'esa stood naked on the bank of the lake, the light breeze played in her loose flowing hair. She extended her arms to the side, palms facing up, and whispered the words that would summon the barge to take her to the Pavilion. This was the final test of whether or not she was sufficiently cleansed; if she was not, the barge would not respond to her summons.

Without a sound, not so much as even a ripple on the water, the barge appeared out of the mist. It was unmanned, but still made for the naked form on the shore in a direct line. Tali'esa waded a short distance into the lake. She whispered, "Thank you, Mother, for your grace." She stepped onto the barge; the enchanted craft began its mysterious, silent return to the island Pavilion.

While the barge made its smooth, noiseless way to the island, the mists crept around Tali'esa's slender form -- embracing her like a returning lover. She felt the essence of the island infuse her with an odd mix of pure relaxation and crackling energy. Her aura became visible -- a translucent cloud of color that swirled turquoise with pulsing veins of purple and magenta.

The mists ahead of her were clearing; the low horizontal planes of the pavilion were becoming visible. There were few verticals; the pavilion hugged the land, appearing almost as an organic growth out of the island itself. Rich, verdant tropical vegetation -- vastly different from the scrub that grew on the plains surrounding the ring of cypress trees -- caressed the warm, moist air and overtook the senses. The blossoms were vivid reds and yellows and oranges; some of them could only be found on this island. Tali reminded herself that she needed to replenish her stores of several of the healing roots and leaves only available here.

She stepped onto the pier when the barge came to a gentle stop. She whispered, "Mother, I am home. Thank You for receiving me." She started up the path to the Pavilion and renewal.

Tali was greeted on the stairs by an old woman, Madame Alar'cire, who could have been anywhere between eighty and one-hundred and eighty. The crone's hair was snow white; her face was creased with the lines of experience -- yet her step was as light and confident as that of a young girl. Her eyes glowed a luminous emerald. Power resonated in her voice when she spoke, "Tali'esa, purple and magenta in your aura? You have been away far too long. Never mind, we shall have you back in lovely blues and greens in a twinkling. Welcome, sweet girl. In the Mother's name, welcome." The older woman bent to place a kiss of blessing on Tali's brow and rose to lead the troubled young witch into the inner chambers.

Shortly before noon the following day, Tali'esa stepped off the barge. Her aura glowed with every imaginable shade of blues and greens. She clutched a parcel containing the roots and leaves she needed to replenish her healing stores, as well as a sealed sac with the rags that had caught her first moon flow. Her steps were quick toward the Preparatory House; she was anxious to be back to Vincent's villa. She had business to tend.

Orn'shio was already saddled and packed; she only needed to dress. In a small cell at the Preparatory House, one of the half-blood witches helped her into her things. As the black haired girl knelt to smooth the wool stockings up Tali's long legs, her nostrils flared -- hungrily drinking in the scent of the enchanted island that was forever denied the half-witches. She eased the tall, leather boots onto Tali's feet, rose and bobbed a small curtsy, "Mother grant you safe travels, M'lady."

Tali'esa smiled; she felt a great compassion for the half-witches. Only the phase of the moon at the time of conception determined whether a full or half-witch would be born; a half-witch who planned carefully could give birth to a blooded witch. A half-witch's life was fraught with danger; they could only cloak their magic imperfectly. Some lived on the outside, but they had to be constantly on their guard. Most chose to reside and serve in the Preparatory Houses at the various sacred sites; it was just safer.

The girl's plight was none of her own doing; Tali stroked her cheek and asked, "What is your name, Sister?"

The girl blushed furiously, "Ahni'ci, M'Lady."

The witch's long fingers brushed across the girl's lips, "A lovely name for a lovely witch." Tali swiftly moved to capture the girl's mouth with her own; tongues and breaths mingled. The blooded witch allowed a small infusion of enchantment to flow before she broke the kiss. Before her eyes, the younger girl's eyes and skin took on a glow and she stood a little taller.

Ahni'ci whispered breathlessly, "Oh, thank you M'Lady. Thank you. You are too generous." She sketched another curtsy and was gone.

Tali'esa shrugged her shoulders; she had no idea why the Mother had prompted her to do that. Who knew when the gratitude of a half-witch could come in handy. "The reason will be made clear in the Mother's time," Tali assured herself. In the Mother's realm, there was no such thing as a coincidence.

Only minutes later Tali and Orn'shio were flying across the plain. The enchanted grove and waters from the sacred spring had refreshed the stallion -- it seemed they were about to soar into the clouds. Tali crouched low over the neck of the beast and surrendered to the sensations. She would be back at the villa soon, and resume the lady of the manor guise. For now, she was pure magic; soaring free -- one with Orn'shio -- feeling nothing but her own enchantment and power.

chained rose
11-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Tali'esa dismounted in the stable yard and tossed the reins to the nearest groom, "Make sure this big darling gets a good long walk to cool down. And no short cuts on his grooming, either. I will be back to check."

The groom took the reins with a bow and left quickly to tend to her instructions himself -- and he would follow them to the letter. One of the few reasons that slaves were whipped to bleeding in this otherwise quite cushy job was improper treatment Miss Tali'esa's horses. "Miss a grain of sand with the hoof pick, and you'll get the rough side of her tongue; fail to cool down a mount properly, and your blood'll mat the grass before the sun goes down," he thought; he had seen it happen.

The groom began walking Orn'shio around the yard, while surreptisously watching the young lady of the house striding toward the villa. He shook his head ruefully and muttered under his breath, "Lady or not, I'd like to stick it in her, even if I'm not quite certain I'd get it back."

Nani watched Tali approach from a window in her Mistress' sitting room; the maid glowed with renewed life and began bustling around to make Tali's quarters perfect. With one last visual sweep of the room, Nani hurried down the stairs to meet her young Mistress..

Nani arrived at the bottom of the stairs just as Tali'esa burst through the door. The maid dipped in a low curtsy, "Welcome home, Mistress Tali'esa. The sun shines brighter with your return. May I take your wrap?"

Tali tossed the lynx cape to the pretty blonde, "Thank you, Nani. Unpack my saddlebags, leave the bundle wrapped in blue silk on my vanity. I will prepare those herbs and roots later. Did the invitations for the ball leave on time? Will my gown be ready for fitting tomorrow? I am famished, fetch me a tray from the kitchen. Bring it to my sitting room, then you can unpack my saddlebags." Tali gave twirl, sending her skirts flying upward, before she ran up the stairs two at a time.

Nani only smiled and shook her blonde curls, in a daze. The Mistress was always like this on her return from that place. The energy fairly crackled out of the ends of her hair, asking a million questions and never staying still long enough to wait for an answer. "Whatever happens at that Pavilion, it is surely a tonic for M'Lady," Nani murmured as she started toward the kitchen, and sustenance for her ravenous Mistress.

Tali bounded round the second floor landing and skidded to a halt as she crashed into Vincent's tall form. His cobalt eyes bored into her, making her shrink back. His lips curled into a sneer; his voice was low and toneless, "Really, Tali, is that the proper way for the lady of the villa to climb the stairs? And just how long were you going to wait before you let me know you were here?"

Her breath caught in her throat and her mouth was suddenly dry. She swallowed hard before croaking out, "Vincent, I had no idea you were at home. And . . .and." Her mind groped for words, "Shouldn't a lady wash her face and shake the dust of the road off her skirts before presenting to the Lord of the Villa?"

Vincent's hand was a blur as it flew to her throat, slamming her to the wall. All breath left her lungs in a rush; the juncture of her thighs was suddenly flooded. Vincent lowered his head to growl in her ear, "How quick you are to don the guise of a lady when it suits you. Save it, little sister. Save the act for those who don't know what a slutty trollop you really are." He moved his head to growl into her other ear, "Save it for those who don't know that you will spread your legs for anyone at my instructions." He brought his eyes only inches from hers, "Save it for those who don't know that your whore's gash drips at the feel of my hand on your throat, even right now." His mouth claimed hers in a probing, bruising kiss. He pulled away from her, released her throat and straightened his jacket cuffs, "I have already instructed tea to be brought my study. You have ten minutes to make yourself presentable." Vincent turned and walked calmly away, seemingly oblivious to Tali gasping with the the shuddering orgasm that dropped her to her knees. He began his descent, pondering, "She always needs to be reminded of her place when she gets back from there."

Tali paused outside Vincent's study to compose her face and mind. His harsh brutal edge he had always disconcerted her, even while it made her melt inside. At times, even in the total seclusion of her private sitting room, she could almost feel his cold blue eyes on her. She didn't know that their mother's lineage, that had given her witch blood, had passed to Vincent the gift of Seeing in the fire. She didn't know that his father's noble heritage sheltered more than one rumored to dabble in Sorcery. In the days to come, she would discover that his powers far outstripped her own -- now she only felt the effect without knowing the cause. She attributed it to the hero worship she had felt for him ever since he became her guardian when she was only eight years old.

Twelve years earlier

Vincent entered his mother's townhouse in answer to the Doctor's summons. An eight-year old Tali sat on the stairs clinging tightly to a battered rag doll and rocking. Her eyes were swollen; her face was streaked with tears. A faint flicker of hope came into her face when she saw her half-brother. A quiver of fear still claimed her lower lip. She was usually far more self-possessed than her years and seldom afraid of anything. The naked terror in her eyes and voice shocked him, "Vinnie, they won't let me see Mama. They say Mama is sick. Go tell them to make her better. Tell them Mama will scold them when she finds out they won't let me in to see her."

He lowered his tall frame to sit beside the frightened girl and pulled her head to rest on his chest. His mind darted about, looking for words. Explaining to a child, even an exceptionally bright child, the wasting lung sickness that gripped the countryside this winter was a daunting task. At last he spoke, "Let me go up and see what I can do." Hoping to prepare her a little for what might come, he said gently, "You know, Tali, not even I can fix everything."

She tugged on one of her coppery braids and looked up at him with tear-filled amber eyes, "Will I go to the orphan's work house if Mama dies?"

Vincent pulled her tighter in to his chest. A nameless emotion choked his voice, "No. Never. I would never let you go to such a vile place. That is only for children who have no one. I promise you, Tali, I will always have you."

Tali shook her head; "How odd I should remember that now," she thought. She tapped on the ornately carved door and walked into the study, still a bit distracted by the bittersweet memory that had intruded itself. She had time for only a fleeting glance at the sumptuous tea tray by the fire when she was roughly grasped by the shoulders and turned and pushed face first into the wall. Her head was jerked sharply back by a hard tug on her long braid; Vincent's voice growled in her ear, "How very handy! Such a good girl, you brought your own bonds. Don't move."

Tali'esa's mind reeled with the rough treatment; her nostrils flared taking in the scent of his brandy and pipe tobacco. With efficient movements, Vincent fashioned a slip loop, that would tighten with struggle, from the braid that fell almost to her knees. Both her wrists were quickly encircled by the loop, drawing them high up her back. Every nerve in her body was on fire; the unnatural posture of her arms thrust her breasts forward. A line of chillbumps marched down her spine; his breath was hot on her ear, "Not so full of yourself now, are you? Oh, but you were hungry, weren't you? Where are my manners?" His teeth nipped at her earlobe, nearly drawing blood; her knees almost buckled. Vincent steadied her on her feet using her bound wrists. He turned her to face him, "Come, let's have our tea. If we let it steep any longer we'll be able to tan hides with it."

He walked her to the chairs around the fire, with a firm hand on her tied wrists. She sunk to her knees in her customary place before his chair. She watched silently as he poured himself a cup of tea and helped himself to a selection of sandwiches from the tiered silver tray. He glanced at her, surprised, as if he had forgotten she was there; "My dreadful manners again! Let me serve you, little sister, since you seem to be . . . ah. . . tied up at the moment."

From the second level of the serving cart he took a covered tray and removed the silver dome revealing three shallow china dishes. One was filled with the tea sandwiches, cut into bite sized pieces. Another was filled pound cake, similarly prepared. The third he filled with steaming tea from the pot; "Lemon? Sugar? Cream?" he inquired.

Through her outrage, Tali'esa managed to croak, "No, thank you."

Vincent placed the tray on the low footstool. His opaque cobalt eyes gleamed sadistically, "Your tea, my dear. I thought you were famished."

Her eyes were wide and incredulous; she spat at him, "This is ridiculous! Untie my hands at once. You have had your fun, now let me eat."

His answer was a resounding slap that nearly knocked her to the floor. He took a sip of his own tea before speaking, "You have your food and drink. You can take them and be properly grateful or go hungry. It is a matter of supreme indifference to me. Be assured, though, that nothing else will be offered to you until these are gone."

Her eyes darted wildly from his face to the bowls and back again. She bent to lap cautiously at the steaming liquid, one thought pulsating in her mind -- "When the waxing moon comes and I can complete my charms, he will pay dearly for this."
----------

Tali'esa paced her sitting room, cursing bitterly in the old tongue and fighting her rage. Her fingernails cut into the palms of her hands. She had angrily torn at the braid and her hair whipped around her head in a coppery cloud. The bottles and jars on her vanity rattled and clinked together with the force of her steps on the floor.

Nani sat placidly in the corner, repairing a torn hem on a skirt. She listened and made murmurs of agreement, even though her Mistress was blind and deaf with an all-consuming anger. Nani had weathered many of these crises. She would be available for the release and soothing that Tali always needed after the storms abated. The maid was glad that the craft in Tali's blood couldn't be channeled except through a clear mind. "If it worked through rage," Nani mused, with a tiny smile, "the entire villa and its Master might be ground into a fine powder by now."

Tali's words were slowing, hot tears were cutting down her cheeks. Nani recognized the signs that the worst was passing; she laid her mending aside. The fits didn't last as long as they had when Mistress was younger; only a few years ago a similar storm could have lasted from sunrise to sunset. The howling curses were subsiding into incoherent, wordless sobs; Tali'esa flung herself onto the wide chaise and shook with the conflicting emotions that tore through her. Nani darted quickly to her mistress' side and cradled her softly, "It is good to let it out, Ma'am. You can't be strong all the time."

Tali's arms crept around Nani's soft curves and clung tightly. Nani never knew exactly what triggered these episodes; she only knew that Master Vincent was always involved and most often shortly after Miss Tali's return from the Pavilion. "Almost like he can't stand to see his sister full of energy and power," the young maid thought to herself. She shook her blonde curls dismissively, "That's silly! Why would he want to clip her wings? She uses her magic and even her body to serve his ambitions." Nani's bodice was nearly soaked through with tears; the maid rocked, caressed and soothed her Mistress with tender hands and softly murmured words -- like a mother calming a frightened child after a nightmare.

Scorpio8
11-27-2006, 04:54 AM
Such rich imagery in this tale Rose.

Almost as if stepping through a window into another time period.

Extremely well developed characters and storyline really help
to set the overall tone of this tale.

As always a proper dose of scalding erotic action to drive
the point home.

Just reading of Tali's and Nani's bathing encounter is enough
to make even the cleanest beg to be dirty!!!

I'd forgo my rubber ducky any old day for baths like this.

What a naughty little dream and story weaver you are.
:icon067:
Bravo lady!!!

I'll read parts 2 and 3 on my next sojourn to the site.

Something very special to look forward too.

Scorpio8
11-27-2006, 01:30 PM
This is what some might see me speak of quite often here.

Stories that give so much detail and how they paint a vivid picture.

Being able to see the images of the barge gliding across the water.
How the mists swirled around the bank and the cypress trees forming
a dense edge along the shore.

I love the elements of power, mystery, erotic action as in the
first installment, all woven into to a fine tale.

This is exceptional writing on so many levels.

I'll be reading part 3 later on and look forward to seeing more
of this story.

Just wonderful!!!

chained rose
11-27-2006, 06:55 PM
thank you Jeff. Glad i worked up teh nerve to post it

chained rose
11-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Moi? Naughty? i am a good girl, my tattoo says so.

Scorpio8
11-28-2006, 12:31 AM
I really enjoy the way the main character Tali is
viewed by Vincent and Nani.

Each having their own perception of what she's
really all about deep down within her.

How Tali views herself and the way she seeks
to establish her own identity and to stand out
as a force to be reckoned with.

Vincent's character holds a great deal of appeal for
me on a personal level.

I think on a certain level he may even fear Tali
and what she's truly capable of.

He likes reminding her who's in control and I like
the way he chooses to do so.

Their character interaction, like fire and gasoline,
when the two get mixed together you know there's
going to be a major explosion.

Fine writing, fine story and a nice change of pace
to expand on your unique skill of weaving tales.

chained rose
11-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Wow, you make me blush. glad you like it

fsugirl10
11-28-2006, 06:36 PM
very good!!

Lucky Lady
12-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Realy good I liked this one a lot can't wait to get to read the rest!

jay4maxy2
12-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Best story I read! I wish I had the time to write one of such imagery...but my wife need not know I write such things so I am left to write what I can in a day.

fsugirl10
12-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Very nice story!! REad all three ^^

Semigloss
12-07-2006, 10:01 PM
I am left wanting more. I hope that there may be more to this story!

I love the way Vincent was handled. He is mysterious and scary and the way it is done here makes it seem like a very fine balancing act between giving us enough of him to make us impressed by him, but not giving us so much that he loses his mystery or gets too humanized. In his case less is definitely more and we are given just the perfect amount of insight into him.

Nani is great and her dependence upon Tali gives us a much needed perspective on Tali. I would love to know how Nani feels about the rough treatment that she gets from Tali.

I think you could go on and on about Tali and it would never be too much. I wish I knew more about Tali's magic and what sort of things it can do. We never actually get to see her using it, but I sure have a craving for that.

In fact, as much as I enjoy magic and fantasy, this story could be seen as not being about magic at all. Tali's magic is more a form of social status, or perhaps a metaphore for social status, making her above those who are addicted to it like Nani and the half-bloods. It gives her the power to influence people in unspecified ways, much like any socially powerful person.

However, I certainly would not be opposed to turning to focus of the story more towards the magic if additional parts would be added.

Even though Tali is so aroused by the rough treatment she gets, she does not like being used as a toy. That seems a contradiction in her personality that is fascinating and I wish we could further explore her negative emotions on that issue. When she was tied up and forced to eat without her hands, her anger caught me by surprise. I imagine that she needs him to be touching her intimately (e.g. hands on throat) before her arousal will let her put up with that sort of thing.

The casual conversations between Vincent and Tali are beautifully handled and feel very authentic. I mean when they are plotting together and talking about politics, it gives a feeling that we are looking in upon one small part of a much broader world. Even though I never expected the political stuff to have a serious impact on the story, the fact that Tali and Vincent cared made me interested in what they were saying.

It feels like what we get through their conversations is just the tip of the iceberg of what you had layed out for their world. The conversations were not carefully planned to reveal important or especially fascinating information to us, they were merely what happened to need to be said at the moment, a candid peak into the complex lives of Vincent and Tali, making it all the more fascinating.

Finally, most of all, I would love to discover what became of Tali's plot to seize power from Vincent. It is very strongly suggested that he's ready for her and that she has no idea what she is getting into with that sort of plot, but it is far from certain that he is fully aware of her potential in that area, either.

Vincent doesn't know what goes on in the pavilion and that means that his knowledge is not absolute, which means he is overconfident in allowing Tali to plot against him. He might not know about the fluids she is planning to use in the spell and who knows how powerful an ingredient that might be. Despite all the suggestion that she could never succeed, there is still just enough doubt in my mind to let me cheer for her.

It would be great to see Tali's reaction when she discovers that all her careful preparations have been for nothing. And what would be Nani's reaction if Vincent's defeat of Tali were so strong that Tali became unable to use her magic? That could be the most fascinating scene between Tali and Nani.

On the other hand I cannot even begin to imagine Vincent's reaction if her plot were actually to be successful! I just hope whatever she's got planned would give him time to react before it enslaves his mind or whatever it would do.

Whoever would came out on top, that confrontation would be amazing, the ultimate climax to all the great interactions we've seen between Vincent and Tali.

Tigrok
12-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Very Powerful Chapter chained rose!!
Thank you and I look forward to reading more!

chained rose
12-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Yes, gentlemen, there will be more. The duel of spelling that will happen at the proper phase of the moon will be unforgettable.

Thank you for your kind comments, and i am so glad that you are enjoying Vincent and Tali'esa

freedom37803
12-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Great stuff...can't wait to read more

chained rose
01-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Vincent was in still in his study watching all in the seeing fire. Tali'esa's rage amused him. As he looked on, her tearing sobs diminished. Her long, slender fingers stole round Nani's ribcage and up to the neckline of the tear-soaked bodice. With no warning Tali ripped the fabric to the waist. She roughly pushed the maid's breasts together, fingernails cruelly digging into the tender flesh, as she ravaged the nipples with tongue and teeth. Nani's soft cries and whimpers mingled with Tali's snarling growls.

Tali was out of control; she released the maid's breasts and stared into the dark brown eyes. "Touch yourself," Tali hissed.

Nani's hands scrambled to raise her skirt and push her drawers down. Her body began to writhe in response to her fingers' movements over the velvety folds and the tiny nubbin she coaxed out of hiding.

Tali could feel the tension rising in Nani's mind as she neared her peak. Tali's fingers pinched and twisted Nani's erect nipples adding the sweet sting of pain to the pleasure rippling through the lush body. "Yessssssss," Tali hissed, "Spend for me -- only for me. I own you; I want it all. For no one else! Hold nothing back!"

The slender body began to buck and twist under Tali'esa's hungry gaze. Nani howled with the apocalyptic climax that shook her. Tali inhaled sharply, feasting on the energy released.

Vincent leaned back in his chair and chuckled; cruelty glinted in his deep blue eyes, "Only for you, Tali? We shall see about that."

davesmistress
01-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks rose for the latest installment...wonderful.

Tigrok
04-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Thank you rose!!

Suthernlady
04-16-2007, 05:28 AM
Just had a chance to catch up on some reading...thanks Rose for sharing this...you are a very talented writer...

chained rose
06-06-2007, 10:52 AM
glad you enjoyed SL, the next installment should be up soon

frozen_north
06-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Thank you rose. This is a wonderful story, I can't wait to read more:)

talanhawke
01-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I loved the depth of the characters involved, and you have quite a way with words. I willl be looking forward to further posts.