PDA

View Full Version : The Night...

chaosisserenity
12-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Note: All of my stories are based however loosely they may be on actual events in my life. This story however is one of the few that is for the most part take from actual events. The names have been changed, and specific parts have been embellished, but the general story indeed did happen to me in the last year.

Headlights droned across the empty highway as Jason drove north for nearly an hour on the uneventful drive to his best friend Brian’s new apartment. New wasn’t exactly a good way to describe it, since Brian had lived in the apartment with his girlfriend Jamie for well over six months. But it still felt new to Jason since he had known Brian for nearly seven years and Brian had just recently moved out to attend college. Jason who was 20 still lived at home while attended college, but Brian who was 19 had moved away in second year, only about forty five minutes away, but it was a far stretch from the five minute interval between their houses that Jason become accustomed to in grade school. However there was one advantage to Brian’s new living situation. Without the constant supervision of parents, they now had a permanent place to drink without the fear of being caught. This was the typical Friday night since Brian had moved. Jason would pack up and head north to Brian’s apartment for the night, they would get fairly trashed and Jason wouldn’t arrive back home till nearly dark the next evening. This night in particular, gave Jason no reason to believe it would be any different. But he couldn’t have been more wrong.

It was nearly 11:00pm when Jason finally knocked on Brian’s door. Brian greeted him and they both proceeded to Brian’s room where they began fiddling with Brian’s musical instruments.

“So where’s all the booze?” Jason asked eagerly.
“Jamie is with Iris right now getting us some.” Brian replied, “The only problem is that now Iris has to come over also.”
Jason shrugged.
“That’s not too bad I guess, hopefully they’ll keep it down this time.”

Jason recalled the last time the two girls had been drinking together, they had caused such a disruption laughing and yelling in their drunken games that the cops had been called. Brian had just barely talked their way out of having to let the police in to witness the underage drinking that was taking place.

The two guys hung out for another hour before they finally heard the front door open, Jamie and Iris entered carrying brown paper bags, and two pizzas. Brian immediately took the pizzas and gave Jamie a questioning look.
“We thought you two might be hungry.” Jamie said kissing Brian quickly and moving into the kitchen.

Jason took one of the paper bags and produced the bottle of bourbon that it contained, he then moved to the larger bag and retrieved a case of beer, which he immediately put into the fridge before pouring himself and Brian a shot of whiskey each. The two girls went to the couch and began passing back and forth a jug of cheap wine.

The four of them sat drinking for about an hour, Brian and Jason sat at the bar in the kitchen discussing music, and world events, while Jamie and Iris tumbled over the couch becoming quite drunk and laughing hysterically. Jason and Brian payed them no mind and continued to slowly sip their beers when Iris said something that caught their attention.
“I know this may sound weird.” She said giggling. “But I want to make out with you.”
Both girls burst into laugher as Brian and Jason exchanged glances and continued to watch eagerly.
“I’m serious Jamie,” Iris insisted. “I’m the only one of your friends you haven’t’ gotten drunk and made out with.”
Of course this was true, Jamie had made out with most of her female friend while drunk, unfortunately for the guys most of those girls had been unattractive. Jamie herself was beautiful, standing about 5’7 she was petite, with shoulder length auburn hair, she was fair skinned, had two beautiful 32 B tits that bounced just slightly if she moved just right, and a round little ass that stuck out just far enough to be noticed by any guy who walked behind her. What made this different was Iris, who more closely resembled Jamie than any of her other friends was a little taller than Jamie, also fair skinned, with long brunette hair that hung down her back, her tits slightly larger but not by much, and her ass not as well defined, it was her legs that had always set Jason off, long and seemingly flawless.
Jason looked over the two girls, Jamie wore a pair of running pants which she had recently changed into, and a black girls t-shirt. Iris wore a pair of torn up blue jeans with a maroon pullover hooded sweatshirt.

Jason picked up his beer and took a sip as Jamie contemplated Iris’s proposition.

“Okay,” she said exited yet nervously.

It was then that Jamie noticed the two guys watching intently and became self conscious.

“Are ya’ll just gonna stare?” she asked.

“What do ya’ll expect us to do?” Jason asked back.

“Well I can’t do it if your watching like that.” Jamie giggled as she stood up.

“C’mon lets go into my room.” She told Iris and the two disappeared into the next room closing the door behind them. Jason looked at Brain.

“Dude,” he said, “Is this really happening?”

“Apparently.” Brian replied.

“We’re not just gonna sit here and do nothing while those two are in their making out are we?”

“What can we do?” Brain replied, he always had been timid.

Jason had an idea; he went to his overnight bag and retrieved his digital camera. He always packed it if there would be any drinking, since that always provided good photo opportunities. Brain followed him to the door of the room and they listened closely. Slopping sounds of the two girls kissing could be heard, Jason could hardly believe it. He knew Iris was a tramp, especially with alcohol in her. But Jamie had always been conservative, only sleeping with one guy before she met Brain. He was nearly shaking with anticipation of what they would see when they opened the door.

“I GOTTA GET THIS FUCKING SHIRT OFF.” Iris yelled, out of breath.

Jason gasped and both guys began to grin uncontrollably. This was it, now or never Jason thought to himself and threw open the door, snapping two pictures before he even looked at the situation with his own eyes.

Jamie was on top of Iris straddling her, both girls were topless, and wearing only their panties. Iris a pair of maroon bikini cuts and Jamie a grey pair of boy shorts. The two girls lips were locked together and Iris was massaging Jamie’s tit with one hand as she grabbed her friends hair with the other.

Suddenly Iris threw Jamie over and climbed on top of her, taking a tit in her mouth she began to suck on her nipple. Jamie moaned and giggle at the same time as Brian and Jason looked at each other with looks of pure disbelief.

“What are ya’ll doing?” Jamie sad suddenly, yet making no attempt to cover herself.

“We’re just watching.” Jason answered, “We’re not gonna miss this.”

“Theres nothing to see.” Jamie replied, Iris still sucking on her tit.

“You have the most perfect boobs.” Iris said as she came up for air, “I wanna make you cum, I’m not a carpet muncher or anything but I’m good with my hands.”

“I don’t know about that,” Jamie replied, “Especially with…”

Iris pulled Jamies panties aside and inserted a finger as she began to rub her friend’s clit, Jamie was immediately lost in arousal. As Iris began to finger fuck Jamie she moved to straddle her stomach allowing Jamie access to her own snatch. Soon the two girls were fingering each other to oblivion. In between moans Jamie called Brain over to her and had him play with her tits.”

“You can do mine too if you want,” Iris gasped.

Brian began sucking on both girl’s tits as they finger fucked each other.

“You sure you’ve never done this before?” Iris asked Jamie.

“Only to myself.” Jamie said.

Jason sat down on the edge of the bed and watched in amazement as the two girls brought each other closer to orgasm.

Jamie began to buck on top of Iris as the two girls frigged each other’s pussies. Both girls were moaning, Jason could hear the wet swishing sounds as the two girls fingered each other. Jamie inserted another finger and Iris let out a groan that made Jason’s cock instantly go hard. It was too dark for him to make out much of their bodies but he could see enough in the silhouette to be insanely horny by the sight.

“Brian, come sit by me.” Jamie requested.

Brain walked over and sat on the bed by Jamie, he began to massage her tits as she bucked with the finger fucking she was receiving.

“Can he touch your tits?” she asked Iris.

“I don’t fucking care mmmmmmmmmm..” Iris moaned.

The two girls continued to finger each other as Jason popped the top on another beer and began snapping pictures with his camera, in the flash he saw Iris’s tits flopping as she bucked and convulsed under the manipulation of Jamie’s two fingers.

“Oh my fucking god I’m gonna squirt…” Jamie screamed suddenly.

Jason remembered Brian telling him once that Jamie squirted sometimes if he hit her G-Spot right.

Jamie lunged forward and fell back, clenching her legs as a stream of liquid shot from her wet snatch. Jason dropped his camera and lurched forward, catching some of the liquid in his mouth. It tasted like liquid cunt juice, he thought to himself as another stream shot into his mouth.

Suddenly Iris began to cum as well, although not squirting she began screaming in tongues and her body shook as she shuddered an earth shattering orgasm.

The two girls began to relax, Jamie and Brian began making out as Iris collapsed beside Jamie. Jason laid back on the bed and took his cock from his pants, unable to contain himself any longer. He began to stroke, imagining the scene he had just witnessed….

To Be Continued….

Tigrok
12-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Wow Can't wait to see what happens!
Thank you for sharing chaosisserenity

badlybent
12-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Well that got my motor started. On the hot-ometer I'll give it a :icon087: :icon087: :icon087: :icon087: :icon087:. I think it works so well because you wrote it like a real event. Unlike the over the top stuff, some of which I write by the way, I can put myself in the scene. If I'm there in my mind I can feel the heat. Thanks looking forward to more.

chaosisserenity
12-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Jason began to stroke his cock slowly, although he didn’t care at this point if the others saw what he was doing, he didn’t want to be too obvious either. He closed his eyes and imagined the scene he had just witnessed, his best friends girlfriend and her best friend, both of them frequent players in his sexual fantasies, working each others pussies, moaning like mad women. He couldn’t believe it, and opened his eyes to be sure he wasn’t dreaming and was actually lying in his own bed jacking off. He confirmed reality when he saw Jamie laying on her back, Brian was sucking on her small pink nipples, the crotch of her panties was stained wet with her cum from her squirting just minutes before. Beside them Iris lay face down wearing only a pair of panties that had ridden up her ass in the back revealing two perfectly round cheeks. Jason layed back and closed his eyes again, picking up his rythym since nobody seemed to notice anyway. Because he had been drinking he was as sensitive as he normally was and his hand just wasn’t working like it usually did. He was contemplating getting up for some lube when he got the surprise of his life.

A pair of soft wet lips touched his and a tongue entered his mouth, his eyes burst open to reveal Iris lingering over him, thrusting her tongue down his throat. Her right hand reached down and grasped his half hard cock and began to pump it. He let go, took her left tit in his hand and began to massage it, stopping occasionally to pinch her nipple. As abruptly as she had began to kiss him Iris stopped and looked Jason in the eye.

“This doesn’t mean we’re dating or anything, I have a boyfriend.” She said. “I just didn’t want you to be the only one not getting any, and I’m still horny anyway.”

Jason looked over to see that Brian and Jamie had traded places. Brian now lay on his back, his pants unzipped, Jamie was on top of him, sixty nine style, Jason assumed, from his position all he could see was Jamie bobbing her head up and down on Brian’s cock. She stopped and licked the pink engorged head like it was a lollipop and went back to her bobbing while she massaged his balls with her other hand.
Jason was so distracted by this sight that he didn’t notice Iris till he felt her warm lips part over the tip of his cock, she flicked her tongue across his slit capturing some precum, and then suddenly all at once she made a slurping sound and his cock completely disappeared into her mouth. Jason couldn’t help it as he shook all over and let out a grunt, his body tensing at the sensation as he felt her tongue touch his balls when she hit the hilt of his 8 Inch dick. She began to slowly make her way up, coating his cock with her slobber as she went until his dick was lubed enough, she then placed her hand around his soaking cock, with her mouth starting where her hand stopped and began to bobb up and down with her hand and mouth, Jason almost exploded right there.

He felt the bed shifting and turned to see Brian still on his back, but Jamie had turned around and was mounting his dick, her ass facing Jason, cheeks spread wide so he could see her twat as Brian’s 9 inches disappeared up her dripping snatch. She began to work slowly up and down as she rolled her hips. Jason had had more than he could take and he quickly threw Iris off of him, sending her backwards onto the floor he lept up and produced a rubber from his wallet, he quick put it on and jerked Iris off the floor throwing her down where he had been seconds before, he literally jumped on top of her lifted her legs back to her chest. He lined his cock up with her wet slit and thrust forward hard. She whimpered a bit as he began to pound her like there was not tomorrow, he held her legs to his chest and leaned back lifting her ass from the bed as he pumped feverishly. He looked to the side to see Jamie still on top of Brian only both of them were watching him fuck Iris. He turned his attention back to the girl on his dick as he let her legs go, they instantly wrapped around his waist and he fell forward onto her, their lips connecting as he continued to pump into her.
Jason slowed down and adjusted so he could barely reach her tits with his mouth as he fucked her. He took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked it, flicked his tongue over it and bit down lightly, causing Iris to moan loudly. He released her tit and when he felt something tickle the side of his face. He looked to see Jamie on Iris’s right tit, he leaned back and saw that Jamie was on all fours with her face over Iris, Brian was fucking her from behind apparently oblivious to what was going on. Jason pulled out of Iris and rolled her over onto her stomach, straddling her legs he was about to position his cock for her hole when Jamie’s hand shot out and grasped his cock. She began to guide it towards Iris’s entrance until he made contact and thrust into her, Iris clenched her ass cheeks together and he nearly lost his load right there as be began to basically do push ups over Iris, giving her a good deep fucking in the process.

After a few minutes he backed off the bed and positioned Iris on all fours on the edge of the bed and with him standing up behind her, he grabbed her by the hips and forcibly pulled her to his cock, meanwhile Brian and Jamie followed suit. The two couples stood side by side both guys standing with their perspective girl on the edge of the bed fucking like rabbits. This went on for a few minutes until Jason got an idea. He really didn’t think Brian would go for it but he decided to play it off as a joke just in case. With both girls moaning and making out in front of the he leaned into his friends ear.

“Wanna switch?” He asked half laughing to make it easier to play off if Brian declined.

Brian only grinned at him and nodded. Jason looked at his friend and with his right hand counted, 1,2,3. The guys both stepped backwards, Jason moved forward to his right, Brian moved left behind Jason, his 9 inch cock slapping Jason’s ass as he moved. Jason positioned himself behind Jamie who hadn’t noticed the switch, he grabbed her ass for stability and positioned his cock near her slit. He looked at his friend who was already fucking Iris like a man possessed. He took a deep breath and drove his cock home into his best friend’s girlfriend. He nearly died; it was the tightest hole he had ever felt. He began to pump slowly savoring every bit of her love canal. He massaged her ass cheeks with his hand as he pushed her hips forward and pulled them back to him repeatedly.

Soon Jamie began to push back, rolling her hips and grunting as her orgasm built, beside him Brian and Iris were doing just the opposite, fucking harder and faster than the thought possible, both girls began to kiss again till they couldn’t control themselves, their arms gave way and they fell onto their faces on the bed, Brian climbed up to stay inside Iris but Jason pulled Jamie’s ass backwards hard and continued his slow deliberate thrusts only harder on the thrusts and slower on the retrieve.

“I’m gonna cum,” Jason moaned as he withdrew his cock from Jamie’s squeezing hole, the two girls had commenced their making out again as he rolled Jamie onto her back, Brian followed suit and the two girls both moved to their backs, side by side making out like lovers reunited. The two guys took their condoms off and climbed onto the bed.
“Aim for their mouths.” Jason told his friend and with that both guys began to pump thick wads of cum onto the two girl’s faces, most of Jason’s shots missed their lips and hit Iris in the cheek and nose, while Brian’s cum shot with less force and mostly landed on his girlfriends lips which were connected with Iris’s lips, both girls began to lap up the cum, Jamie taking it off her friends face with kisses, after which Iris’s tongue was thrust into Jamie’s mouth sucking cum across it like water over a bridge. Brian stepped back and picked up Jason’s discarded camera, snapping a few pictures as Jason retrieved a beer from the fridge, the two girls didn’t even notice the guys standing over them, passing the beer back and forth.
Jason sighed and laughed to himself, and looked at Brian.
“We’d better make copies of those.” He said, “Nobody is going to believe this.”

freedom37803
12-10-2006, 12:39 AM
Very nice...thanks for sharing it.

davesmistress
12-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Great addition...thanks

badlybent
12-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Now that my glasses are all steamed up. Pardon me while I go jack off. Another :icon087: :icon087: :icon087: :icon087: :icon087:

Scorpio8
12-10-2006, 04:52 AM
This is a nicely crafted story and serves things up
piping HOT.

Having gone back to read the first part I think
you've developed this storyline very well.

I especially like the term "liguid cunt fire" in the first
story, that was majorly cool.

Very well done as to describing the action between
characters by the level of detail you use.

The only minor thing would be to maybe break
future stories down into shorter paragraphs but aside
from that it's all good to me.

chaosisserenity
12-12-2006, 11:55 PM
So far Jason has had about four or five stories, I'd like to hear some comments or just feedback on where you think this is going or what you would like to see happen based on Jason's adventures.

badlybent
12-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Congratulations chaosisserenity on winning story of the week. Don't spend the prize all in one place.

I've only read Jason in these two stories. Are the others here on on th main story site? What are the names? I'll hunt them up. Personally I would say go where ever Jason and his crew lead you. The amount of sexual adventure a young man can get into is limited only by the imagination. I like that they are written as happening in pretty mcu a spontanious way which doesn't seem overly contrived. In these stories basically a bunch of kids get together and end up having a wild old time. At my age I vaguely remember those days. Sigh... Just keep writing. You're doing good.

chaosisserenity
12-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Congratulations chaosisserenity on winning story of the week. Don't spend the prize all in one place.

I've only read Jason in these two stories. Are the others here on on th main story site? What are the names? I'll hunt them up. Personally I would say go where ever Jason and his crew lead you. The amount of sexual adventure a young man can get into is limited only by the imagination. I like that they are written as happening in pretty mcu a spontanious way which doesn't seem overly contrived. In these stories basically a bunch of kids get together and end up having a wild old time. At my age I vaguely remember those days. Sigh... Just keep writing. You're doing good.

Just search my previous posts and you'll find em.

freedom37803
12-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Congrats on story of the week!

funinrocky
01-01-2007, 03:22 AM
That was one very wll written and incredibly hot story. Thanks very much:clap