PDA

View Full Version : A Valley Girl letter to Santa-

usafslut
12-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Dear Santa-
I just moved to a new town and away from the Valley and don’t know anyone yet. I have been really frick’n horny so my Christmas list might be a little naughty this year, but here we go:

A PLASTIC 6” VIBRATOR- I get tense a lot from work, and from the fact that I don’t have a boy friend to bone me. I could use this to relax the muscles in my neck and shoulders, and to be honest I love the feel of the buzzing on my nipples. The buzzing makes them like very hard and when I rest it on my nipple rings it goes right through me. I also love feeling the vibrations as I hold the end on my clit. That really gets me going.

VIBRATING EGG- Like I know I just asked for the vibrator above, but I really like the feeling of putting a thick egg deep inside my pussy. I love the way it parts my labia (that’s like the lips in case you didn’t know). When I turn the egg on when it’s like deep in my tunnel it is so bitch’n- it’s also way cool as people don’t know you’re plugged in and you can be twitch’n right in front of them and they don’t know why.

ANAL BEAD ROD- Santa – you know what this is right? I mean the first time I heard about highway sex I said “gag me with a frick’n spoon” but now I love it. Anyway, if you could bring me like the 12” or longer one with a bunch of beads (or balls) on the rod that would be totally great. I would actually love to use all three, you know, the egg deep in the tunnel, while I use one hand to hold the brator on my clit and my other hand is ramming the rod up in and out of my highway. Santa- I am starting to totally drippy writing you this.

SUCTION CUP DILDO- Ok I know I am pushing it asking for this after all the rest, but sometimes you just gotta get boned. If you could bring me one of those big sized rubber bones, that you can stick on the floor so I can totally ride it and take it deep in my tunnel, that would be bitch’n. And if you can fit it in your bad, the bigger the better!!

Thanks Santa, and I have one more wish- I like the taste of man-fluid. So when you drop off my presents, if you could wake me I would like to give you a nob-job. I am really good at it and do you know how totally bitch’n it would be to swallow a load from you? Anyway I hope you can bring me my presents as I am really soaked in my tunnel right now with no tube steak to fill it.

Merry Christmas,
Sally from the Valley.

davesmistress
12-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks usafslut....very cute and different....good for the Holiday

dealwithit
12-19-2006, 09:20 PM
usafslut, you have done it again!!! That was totally HOT!!!!

Tigrok
12-19-2006, 09:32 PM
That was Great!

JackBNimble
12-20-2006, 12:19 AM
That was great! Short and sweet!!! I loved it!!!!

Wow...a woman who writes incest and beasty stories...where have you been all my life? :SHOCKED: !bchss !bchss

Reminds me of my own writing!! :biggrinbandit:

badlybent
12-20-2006, 02:23 AM
:icon063: Well old Santa Perv
just happened by checking out
whose been naughtY "like yeah know."
and saw that you had been a
very naughty girl Usafslut. So I left you
an early present. Hope you enjoy.

Don't worry I'll be back and help
you try out the other shit on
Chrtistmas Eve.:xmas:

Always remember. ;itits; :biggrinsanta:

Milk and cookies :iconsex-69lesbian:
Are a bore
Naughty ladies
I adore. :iconsex-missionary:

Santa Perv ;flash;

Ps: The one the gal in the last pic
is sitting on
is every bit as long as the one
in the first pic. I've seen the
video clip. Think about it.

MacUser22
12-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Ha, That was great. I'm new to the forums, but I've been reading SSP for a while now. I'm always amazed at people's creativity in coming up with unique ideas.

davesmistress
12-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the Forum MacUser22....Great that you could join us....

Holy Smokes Bent....Thats is a BIG ass Dildo they have .....thanks...

Tigrok
12-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the SSP Forums MacUser22!

Dang that is a huge Dildo badlybent :SHOCKED:

badlybent
12-21-2006, 12:57 AM
Thanks guys just try to add a little color now and then.

Welcome MacUser. Stick around awhile the place grows on ya.

usafslut
12-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks everyone and merry xmas. I am trying to get one more story out of the holiday about the Grinch... will post in "general"- well, off to mess (lunch)- Sheryl (oh and yes the pics were "totally bitch'n"- thanks )

speedy6988
06-10-2009, 06:58 PM
nice pictures

tonybear_1982
06-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I want to be santa

frankjohnmoore
09-26-2009, 02:20 AM
this is a good short one, thanks