PDA

View Full Version : the Grinch on Christmas eve

usafslut
12-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Well you all know the story of Grinch, the green guy who goes down to Whoville and tries to steal Christmas from the Whos. Well here is a little different twist. I will not start from the beginning as you should know that part- so we will begin when the Grinch is already in Whoville dressed in a Santa coat and hat. He has already taken the tree from the Who-square and gone into a handful of houses and stolen their presents, trees and decorations…

The Grinch slithered into the next house down on Main Street and threw the presents up the chimney; which miraculously landed right on his sleigh. He then took the completely decorated tree and did the same thing. This was the house of the Ho Who’s and they had not only decorated the tree, but had trimmings that lead out of the living room and down the halls. The Grinch quietly pulled the Christmas lights off their hooks and put the lights in his bag. He followed one of the strands into the room of Carrie Ho Who. The Christmas lights were still on and as the Grinch entered the room he heard a moan. As he looked toward the bed he saw Carrie lying naked on the bed with the sheets pulled back. Her knees were in the air and spread wide a part. Her hand was rubbing between her legs and he was looking at his first pussy.

The Grinch was starting to feel all tingley seeing a sight he had never seen. The girl in front of him was totally naked and moaning in delight. Suddenly the girl took her hand away from her pussy and motioned for him to come closer. The Grinch looked up and saw that Carrie Ho Who had her eyes opened, but she wasn’t scared of him but wanted him to come closer. He took a few steps closer to the bed then her heard her ask “Santa, are you hungry? Because I would love your to lick my hot little twat.” With that she patty her hand over her nicely trimmed pubic hairs.

The Grinch didn’t really know what she was asking, but figured he could figure it out. He got onto the bed and put his face between her legs and looked at the part of the female body he never seen before. :”Lick me right here Santa” Carrie said as she slid a finger between her swollen labia. The Grinch did as she asked and took his tongue and ran it between her crack. He then looked up at her through her naked breasts that lied between him and her face. “That was nice” she said “But you have to keep doing it, one lick is just a tease.”

The Grinch didn’t need a second invitation he went to work on Carrie Ho Who’s pussy with his long rough Grinch tongue. Carrie was being tickled on her inner thighs by his whiskers and said “Santa your hat is tickling me, take it off.” But the Grinch was nervous that she would see he was an imposter so he whispered “Santa never takes off his hat and coat my dear.” Carrie laughed and thought to herself “fine with me, as long as his pants weren’t on the list

The Grinch continued his licking of Carrie’s pussy lips and then dug his tongue inside her. Carrie gasped in pleasure as the tongue went deeper and deeper inside her. “Wow Santa, you have a great tongue” she said, which just gave the Grinch more encouragement to lick harder and deeper. His cat like tongue moved deep inside the young teen and then he curled his tongue back and hit her g-spot, the girl raised her butt of f the bed and came hard against his lips. The tongue moved around inside her as her cum made her pussy wetter and wetter. The Grinch liked what was happening and sucked in her love juice which made her continue to cum.

After a few more minutes Carrie Ho Who pushed the Grinch’s head off her and said. “Get up and let me give you a present.” The Grinch stood up near the bed. Carrie reached forward and followed the fur trimmed jacket down till it ended, She then felt what felt like fur below his jacket and just felt is was some Santa material or something. Then in the dark shadows of the room she felt what she was looking for. She figured he had already taken it out for her, as it was right there as hard as can be; his erection.

She started to stroke the long hard shaft and then moved her head forward and took him into her mouth. “Whoa that feels great,” Santa/Grinch whispered aloud. Carrie liked being complemented about her expert oral skills and took his shaft deeper in her mouth. The Grinch couldn’t believe how great the girl was making him feel. Up to this point in his life he had never liked humans and his quest in life was to take smiles off their faces. But this girl was changing his thoughts about the people in Whoville that kept him up with their singing.

Carrie Ho Who pulled her mouth off the Grinch’s dick and looked up and asked “Am I making you feel good Santa?” The Grinch just moaned out an “Oh yes.” Carrie shifted around on the bed and before the Grinch good understand what the girl was doing in front of him, she had her feet around him and pulling him forward. She took his shaft in her hands and led it to the opening of her pussy. She was on her back with her butt at the edge of the bed. She pulled him further forward and his shaft moved inch by inch into her very wet pussy.

The Grinch could not believe the feeling around his cock. Carrie started to move her body back and forth and with that moved his dick in and out of her. The Grinch realized that this felt good and started to pump his body and as he did his dick went deeper into the girl and this made him feel better.

Carrie was starting to cum as the Grinch was really getting into driving his dick deep in her and then pulling almost out. The cumming and contractions of the young pussy around his dick was sending shock waves through the Grinch, his body started to shake and then suddenly the Grinch started to cum for the first time in his life. The cum shot out of him with great force. Squirt after squirt left his shaft and entered the girl. The Grinch never felt anything so good, and Carrie Ho Who was never so full of a male’s cum.

The Grinch kept pumping till his dick started to go limp and fell out of the young pussy.
He didn’t know what to do. He loved what just happened and it was something he wanted to feel again. Carrie was already cleaning up between her legs as the cum was dripping out of her. She looked up and said “Santa that was great. I’m sure you have to get to the other houses in town, so I’ll let you go.” The Grinch didn’t want to leave but then a thought came to his evil mind. “you are so right, I must go, but can you tell me which houses I might be able to get a gift like this at, I get sick of milk and cookies?” Carrie told him where some of her slutty friends lived and the Grinch just smiled.

By the end of the night the Grinch has fucked 3 other teens and was so happy to have found sex that he returned all the gifts. The Grinch realized that he liked Christmas and couldn’t wait till next year when he could pretend to play Santa and fuck the girls in Whoville. As the Grinch headed back up the mountain that Christmas he looked backed at Whoville and said “Happy Christmas to all and to all that can hear me, that was a great fuckin night.”
Happy Holidays and have a great New Year everyone-
Sheryl

davesmistress
12-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Great story .....I will never look at the grinch the same way again....hahaha

Merry Christmas to you also...Be Safe

badlybent
12-23-2006, 12:06 AM
:clap Absolutely wonderful. I think I was first to spot you're story almost as soon as you posted it and immediately knew this had to be good. I had a smile on my face the whole way though which is a great present. Thanks for all the entertainment you have given me since I joined the forum. I even like you're beasty stories and they generally don't do anything for me. :029:

MERRY CHRISTMAS:xmas: AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! :GRIM2A:

Just keep writing. Please!:biggrinsanta:

BJ Cortland
12-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Absolutely great! What an imaginative twist on a classic! Like davesmistress said, Ill never look at the grinch the same way again.

easyman67
12-23-2006, 11:22 PM
You twisted little shit! :SHOCKED: Or should I say Major twisted shit?? :biggrinbandit: That was fucking great!

Had thought of the Grinch in those terms but never put those thoughts to paper.

Thank you so much Sheryl for all of your contributions to the site.

You are a wonderful writer and I always look forward to a new post from you cause I know it is going to be good.

More than this I thank you for serving our country in this time of unrest. My best wishes go out to you and your outfit with hopes for a safe, happy and quiet holiday season. Hope you get some stand down to spend with your family.:heartpump: :biggthumpup: :icon160: :doc :flower ;yr; :thanks

Tigrok
12-23-2006, 11:38 PM
That was an Excellent twist on the Grinch THANK YOU!!

usafslut
12-24-2006, 12:12 AM
thanks easyman- yes I am back in Vegas at the AF base- I think for at least a month-- no family trip this week, but hopefully soon, would love to see my mom and brother--- have a great holiday and again thanks for the kind word- Sheryl

easyman67
12-24-2006, 04:17 AM
thanks easyman- yes I am back in Vegas at the AF base- I think for at least a month-- no family trip this week, but hopefully soon, would love to see my mom and brother--- have a great holiday and again thanks for the kind word- Sheryl

God bless you and keep you safe sweetie. Know that all of us old vets hold you close to our hearts :heartpump: :icon262: and always in our minds.

davesmistress
03-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Sheryl....hope you dont mind....Its a cute story and I hate to leave it in General.

I dont know if we will get other Erotic Horror...but the Grinch is supposed to be scary...hahahah

Totengraeber
11-04-2009, 04:23 PM
nice story

Ricey
11-08-2009, 02:36 AM
great story, you have a great imagination

mmessner38
12-08-2014, 10:12 PM
what a difference to the story of the grinch, awesome

ironeagle2
11-07-2015, 02:53 PM
great twist