PDA

View Full Version : The Ice Queen

Semigloss
12-01-2006, 05:28 AM
Author's note: This story was very ambitious and complex by my standards and it was written far too quickly so that it could be part of the contest. It has not even been carefully proofread, though it has been proofskimmed and gone through a automatic spell-checker. I will prepare an improved version later. For now, I hope some people find something to enjoy in this.

Author's second note: I just had to get it in the contest since it seems to fit so perfectly. I apologize for the slightly late entry.

The Ice Queen

The rugged man from the biting cold of the barren lands of the distant north journeyed far to the south, to The Kingdom of the Frozen Sands in The Great Wasteland that straddled the world.

He was huge. There is an ancient myth that his people once bred with the monstrous giant beasts of the north. He did not believe it since he enjoyed his women far too much to imagine such a thing, but still he had long hair of pure white like those massive creatures and while he was 7 feet tall, his body was thick and bulging with muscles.

Like all who live in the tortured lands of the endless night, his skin was hardened to the cold, and even as he trudged slowly along the icy surface of The Frozen Sands he needed little protection from the chill wind. His long beard was all he needed to shield his face and over his shoulders hung the skin of one of the great northern beasts that he was supposed to love. He had slain it with his bare hands and it's thick white fur was more than enough to protect him from even the coldest nights. Hide cut from the same beast wrapped his feet and protected them from the barbs of ice the crunched with every step.

Beyond that, what could he need? His people were pragmatic and had very little, so they wasted nothing. But for the cloak of fur that fluttered out behind him, his muscular body was left open to the elements.

It did not bother him in the slightest, of course. His muscles were so thick on his body that they kept him warmer than any cloth could. His people laughed at freezing weather. The kind of chill that shrink a proud man's balls like dried fruit could not even touch him through the thick white hair that grew between his legs, covering him completely like a natural defense.

And that was why he had made the long journey over all those miles. While the people of the north struggled to survive on their barren land, to any other man the cold that he felt now would have been crippling. It was here that he would find his fortune.

At last he came to the top of the dune and stopped to gaze across the desert. The sight was breath-taking and strange even to one so used to landscapes of ice.

Though the land was gleaming ice, it seemed to roll in hill after hill that swept off to the horizon. All around him the ground was made of sand as though it had once been flowing and caressed by the wind, but now it was forever locked in ice. What had once been shifting dunes of sand were now ancient hills never to move again.

Above it all, far in the distance, he could see the prize that he had come for. It was a towering crystal palace, it's white walls covered in ice to that it shone as bright as a diamond in the harsh glare of a blazing white sun.

As he drew slowly closer, he could make out the ruins of the kingdom that once surrounded that palace. It must have been glorious, but now it was destroyed by the ravages of the unyielding cold.

Of course he knew the story; it was as famous as The Frozen Sands themselves.

This land had once been as hot as any could bear and the air rippled over the flowing sands as though the sky were made of water as the sun grew huge enough to boil away the slightest cloud.

Back then The Great Wasteland was as dry as it would be for all time. Not a drop of water could flow for miles in any direction. It was the belt of death that was wrapped around the world and there were but two places in all of that desert where one could find relief. This kingdom whose name has been lost in the depths of history was one of them.

Buried deep in the palace was a legendary spring that once poured forth and endless supply of pure water, enough to quench the thirst of an army of ten thousand men, and far more than enough to bathe the kingdom in gold and riches beyond the wildest lusts of the greatest kings.

And so it should be no surprise that it was a queen who ruled over this land. She was young and full of life and said to be the most beautiful in all the kingdom.

Her parents, the old King and Queen, loved her with all their heart, charmed by her gorgeous blue eyes that sparkled like cool water but were filled with great warmth whenever she looked upon her mother and father. They cared for her and pampered her, letting her live without the slightest desire unfulfilled.

And so, when her parents grew weary of their duties and retired to a life of leisure, the princess was totally unprepared to become Queen Naya of the richest kingdom in all The Great Wasteland.

Naya had nothing in her heart for the people she ruled and they suffered for it. She made many bad decisions as the careless queen of a wealthy kingdom, but her final mistake cost her everything.

Hanto was a man to be envied. At the age of 30 he had been doing a job that he loved for 12 years everyday without fail. He was very good at it. He was the best.

He groaned in pleasure as he gazed down at the smooth and beautiful back of the gorgeous dark-haired young woman beneath him and thrust his tense shaft into her as he had so many times before. Her grasped her firm breasts with both hands and rocked his hips so that his twitching member would pump harder and harder. To him it was work, but there was so much pleasure in it.

The squirming young body against his hips let out a little cry and then stiffened, her flesh contracting around his shaft, grinding into it's thrusts until his manhood was dripping with her fluids.

"Oh, Kala!" gasped the still thrusting Hanto, "You are amazing!" as his flesh twitched and jerked, then swelled, the heat within his penis like a blazing inferno until a steady stream of thick white seed went gurgling up its length to explode inside her.

There was a long low, groan of pleasure from Kala as she felt herself filled by him, her muscles still tense around his aching dick as she lay on her hands and knees, her bare breasts cradled in his palms. She tried to speak, but she was trembling to hard to form words with her soft lips. She wanted to thank him for the wonderful feelings he gave her.

At last she felt him pull out and he flopped backwards onto a mountain of luxurious pillows with a groan. His dick was still rock hard, its veins standing out and pulsating as one last spurt of sticky white fluid leaked from its tip and dribbled down towards his hairless balls.

Instantly there were a half-dozen young women upon him, all crowding between his spread legs, edging against each other for a chance to lick his manhood, quickly scooping up his fluid as their tongues ran the length of his very long shaft.

His seed tasted great to them, perhaps because they knew that he could never get anyone pregnant. Because of the great wealth of this kingdom, the royal family could afford exotic luxuries from distant lands, and one of the most fantastic was a strange, foul-smelling oil. Each drop of it was worth more than his weight in gold, but when applied correctly to his balls it had effect of completely eliminating the potency of his seed. It was an uncomfortable loss for him, but very important when ones job is to be the lord of the King's harem.

The harem was the King's collection of about a score of young, sexy women, each designed to satisfy his appetites for womanly beauty in some way. But of course the harem did not merely disappear when the King was not making use of it, and as the king grew older he visited less and less. So it fell to Hanto, the Harem Lord, to keep the women fed, clothed, and occupied.

The oil had been designed by skilled alchemists in a far away place just for the purpose of being applied to a manhood such as his so that he could do this job. Even as it took something from him, it caused his balls to swell and grow heavy. He now found that he could easily satisfy a dozen women each day with little rest, making him a far better Harem Lord than any other man could be.

He smirked in amusement as he watched the women licking and suckling his throbbing shaft, their slender fingers caressing it, and he thought, "That oil didn't hurt the size of my cock, either."

From a short distance away, lying atop another pile of pillows, Kala was watching. She was naked still, as most harem girls are much of the time. Her arms were crossed under her chin and her feet where swaying in the air above her butt. With a long, deep sigh she gazed upon Hanto as the warmth he had given her finally spread through her body and faded.

The harem chamber was a masterpiece of luxury, a huge vault covered in silky-smooth white marble and with soft pillows piled high everywhere. There were fountains of crystal clear water at the four corners of the room to cool the heat from their young bodies, and anything their hearts could desire was immediately brought to them, anything except freedom. Though anything they wanted could be brought to them, the price was that they could never to leave this room. The entire harem must be within easy access of the King at all times.

The other girls seemed quite happy with their endless supply of delicious food, great sex, and silky fabrics, but Kala was especially unhappy. She wanted her privacy, to be alone with her thoughts, and much more than that, she wanted to be alone with Hanto.

Even before the first time he had serviced her sexually, she had fallen deeply in love with him, his handsome face, his kind nature, his muscular abs and strong arms. That he was the only man she was allowed to see other than the King had only strengthened her devotion. Yet her love was not returned. How could she dare confess her feelings to him? She could never be alone with him and she could never join him in his life outside these walls. All she had ever done to show her love was gaze longingly at him with her moist green eyes and try to offer him the best sex he had ever had.

But far too soon, there came the ringing of a little silver bell that hung near the iron gates of the harem chamber. It was attached to a cord that led straight to the throne room of the queen and it could only mean that Hanto's presence was required by the young Queen Naya.

The room filled with moans of disappointment as naked or nearly naked girls licked their lips and watched their man climb to his feet and pull on his pants. He groaned also as he awkwardly stuffed his swollen flesh into the thin, flowing fabric that swept down over his athletic legs.

He expected that this would not be a comfortable meeting for him. He had lusted for the princess since she had started to show signs of womanhood. Now that she was 19, her eyes were still just as beautiful and she was still just as unobtainable, and with his shaft throbbing in his pants, he would have a very difficult time looking at her.

He made his way through the lavish palace with a quick pace. Like everyone in the burning desert, he wore loose, flowing clothes that could effectively conceal the excitement which burned just as hot in his pants. He left the smooth, hairless skin of upper body exposed, with the exception of the long, dark hair that that hung almost over his eyes. He enjoyed showing off the carefully sculpted muscles that he had been perfected over the years, and he was rarely exposed to the direct glare of the sun while sheltered in the palace.

The Queen had grown from a cute little royal brat into a breath-taking young woman with amazing speed and precision. Her body was subtly decorated in gold and silk, with a thin gold belt holding up the formless white pants that covered her and kept her cool. She had golden bands around her wrists and her perfectly round breasts seemed like their firm flesh had been poured into the golden cups that she wore strapped to her chest. She was one of the few women that would wear something that fit tight against her breasts, and it made her look all the more startling.

Hanto had felt himself starting to soften as he approached the throne room, but he had to hold back a moan of frustration when he saw her beauty sitting poised upon her silver throne and his shaft jerked back up to stand straight in his pants.

There was a smile on her youthful lips as she noticed his arrival and she immediately began to speak pleasantly, "Oh, there you are, Hanto. I apologize that I have been calling you so often lately, but since I have become queen, it would not be appropriate for me to show myself with common harem girls. Even as a princess it was inappropriate, but now I must do my best to avoid it. Do you understand?"

With an obedient nod, Hanto said, "Of course, your majesty. The girls will miss your attention, but I am sure they will see your wisdom." He had first been attracted to her as a princess when she had been making frequent visits to the harem to amuse herself with the harem girls.

"I still value your friendship, but I can't spend time with you as I did, especially now when my duties are troubling me so." A frown crept back onto the lips of her small mouth as she thought about it.

Though he suspected that he already knew the answer, Hanto asked, "What troubles you, majesty?"

"I went out among the commoners today, Hanto," said the Queen, smiling at the opportunity to vent her frustration, "and I discovered that they no longer adore me since I became queen." Shaking her head in astonishment, she quickly added, "Surely they should have even more respect for me, now that I am their absolute ruler!"

He groaned inwardly and then said as politely as he could, "Your majesty, perhaps they are upset because you have doubled the price of water since you became queen."

Exquisite blue eyes slowly widen and then she gasps, "Are you suggesting that this is my fault? It is my water! Those greedy commoners should pay whatever I demand if they want to drink from my cup. How dare you suggest otherwise?!"

"I am not the one who is upset," he said with a shrug, "Of course you can ask for whatever you desire from your people, but you are causing the poor to die of thirst and the rich to become poor."

When she rose from her throne, his heart felt like it stopped for an instant beneath the firm muscles of his bare chest. He knew that someone had to talk to the queen about her foolish behaviour for the sake of the kingdom, but perhaps it could have been someone else. Now that she was queen, he might actually have been putting his life at risk by angering her.

The subtle threat in her gaze made his loins swell and quiver even more.

"You never spoke to my father that way, Hanto." Her voice was suddenly calm as she walked slowly towards him, her eyes narrowing suspiciously. "I hope you don't think that just because you knew me as a princess that you have the liberty of disrespecting me as a queen."

He swallowed hard and stared warily at her as he said quickly, "No, majesty."

"I wonder," she said with a little smirk, unconvinced. "Being the queen is not as easy as you would think. I have so much power, so much wealth, that I can do anything I want, but no one respects me the way they respected my parents."

He stood perfectly still as she walked in slow circles around him, her fingertips very lightly tracing the curves of his muscular upper-body, and she spoke in soft, conspiratorial tones.

"What can all this power get me that I did not already have as a child? All I have done these past weeks has been to collect more useless gold. I don't even want it. How many rooms full of treasure can one woman desire? But what else is there?"

Turning his head to follow her with his eyes, Hanto could think of only one thing in the face of how well the young queen's body had matured, but he did not dare suggest it.

At last she stopped in front of him and faced him, a soft hand pressed firmly to his chest, her fingers spread as she said, "As a girl I heard the harem girls often speak of how you treated them, the way you touched them. I haven't stopped thinking of those stories."

"Your majesty, I..." he began breathily, but she quickly silenced him with firm words, drawing closer as she spoke, "You have no idea how frustrating it is to be like a goddess with nothing to exercise her power upon. I have been thinking about this for a very long time, but I'm not a girl anymore and finally I have the courage to do something."

A muffled cry of shock filled the empty room as her lips suddenly smothered his and she pounced upon him. Her breasts smacked his chest and he found his back pushed against the finely polished stones of the walls, as smooth as ice against his bare skin as her hot mouth covered his and her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

As his arms wrapped around her waste and he moaned against her lips, he could feel his manhood swelling so fast that it was straining against his loose pants. As she filled his mouth with the taste of her lips, she could feel the sharp poke of his excitement against her bare belly.

Finally she broke off, her lips glistening wet as she stared at him with huge, crystal clear eyes and kept her body pressed to him so that it pinned his aching shaft. Her breathing was heavy as she sucked new air into her lungs and he was so excited that he could not find any words.

"Now that I don't have to ask my parents for things, I'm going to get what I really want," said her hot whisper, "You are going to be my harem, my toy. I own you and you'll give me everything you've ever given those harem girls, or I'll throw you out with the waste."

"Yes, majesty," came the panting reply as his strong arms suddenly squeezed her around the hips and lifted her so that her breasts squished against his chest and she gave a little cry of surprise.

Squeezing his shoulders with her delicate fingers, she stammered, "What're you...?!"

Her silk-clad rear wiggled in the air as she was carried across the room in a few strides, and when she was gently lowered into her metal throne, her belt came off in Hanto's hands, leaving her pants to flow down off her smooth hips and her bare bottom to feel the chill of the sparkling metal.

"Hanto, you can't just..." came a weak little protest, but her heart was racing and her cheeks felt hot. Her loins were burning and leaking onto the cool silver beneath her as she realized that reality was going to be far more exciting than any of her private little fantasies of how her first time would be.

"I can if you want me to," he said as he suddenly dropped his pants to stand completely naked before the throne, his legs spread, his veiny member jutting out at her and hanging so that it aimed straight between her legs.

"Oh Hanto!" came a breath, "You're so..." as Naya's eyes instantly flicked down from his face to openly stare at aching erection. It looked almost like those beautiful blue eyes would grow to the size of saucers. She had heard that he was big from the other girls, but it was beyond belief.

Her hands clenched where she held her pants up, trembling as she stared at him. She shook her head slowly and whispered, "This is all happening so fast. I don't..."

Soft hands came to rest upon his chest again as he leaned forward and her pants slid off as she wiggled all the way to the back of the throne. It was as if she were trying to hold him away, but there was no resistance in her arms and soon there was a heavy tube of hot meat resting against her naked thigh.

He wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her close as he whispers, "You don't want it?" But he could feel her eagerness on the tip of his shaft, the way her folds quivered, so hot and moist, even hotter than his own burning lust. He knew from long experience that she wanted it.

There was a delicate little cry of excitement and her hips suddenly jerked as she felt the throbbing tip bumping and rubbing against her clitoris. His flesh had already protruded from its covering and hers was quickly doing the same. She was arching her back and writhing at that touch, the fluids leaking from him moistening their slick skin as it rubbed together.

She gave a long, hard moan and snatched his penis, holding it tightly in one hand just to slow its movements. The sensations it was giving her virgin loins were so intense that it felt like she was on fire, far more than she was prepared for. This was moving so fast that it was frightening her, but she could feel that it was the kind of excitement that she had always longed for in her isolated life.

As the thick flesh pulsated in her hand, intensely hot against her palm, she stared down at it in wonder and whispered, "I want it."

There was a broad grin on his face as he bent down to wrap his arms under her thighs and pull her forward again, this time raising her up as well so that her hips left the throne and she was completely exposed to him.

She still held his erection and he let her guide it as he pushed his hips between her legs, moving forward slowly but inevitably as he said softly, "It's yours. Take it." His excitement was burning in him so hot that he could manage to say little more than that.

The Queen planted the shaft right where it was needed, so that its burning tip squished against the delicate flower of her loins and he could feel the resistance of her maidenhood.

A yelp echoed off the majestic stone walls of the large room as he plowed into her with a single firm stroke. The yelp was hers; he was far too busy letting out a long, drawn out groan of pleasure as he felt his penis sinking deeper and deeper into her hot belly, her flesh enveloping his.

He held back even as his monster twitched inside her as he felt her fingers clench on his arms in discomfort. He gave her a few very slow, soothing strokes until her heard deep moans of pleasure. Her body was so tight and his manhood was so thick that she clung to him like a second skin and each stroke caused her to quiver and squirm. He was like nothing she had ever felt before.

Then he was pounding into her fast and hard, causing her hips to jerk with every stroke, her whole body slamming against her throne until her shoulders were aching, but it felt good to her and she cried, "Oh yes! More, more!" in a weak and breathy voice as the fluids of her loins coated his swollen erection and the bare skin of his balls smacked against her butt.

His teeth clenched to try to hold in his cries, every thrust like a bolt of lightning straight into his guts as the heat of his loins grew and grew and he gazed down upon her sweaty and smooth skin and most of all he stared in awe of her beautiful eyes. She was nothing like his harem girls, she was driving him wild. She was the sweet forbidden fruit that had made his cock ache for years.

Before he even realized what was happening, there was a huge gush of pleasure and his muscles tensed. He groaned deeply and fell to his knees as his hot fluid flooded her, glob after glob of it pumping forth from his penis.

He was panting and wrapped his arms around the trembling little queen as he pulled his dribbling manhood from her body. He had once gone for three hours with a beautiful harem girl, but with Naya he had barely managed five minutes. He knew that he had not given her an orgasm.

Even so, she was more than ready for a break. she closed her eyes as she hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder, his bare skin against hers, both burning hot. She moaned softly and gently caressed her tender folds with the tips of her fingers. It had been the third most intense experience that she would ever have in her life and she was only days away from the top two.

He carried her to her bed chamber, not far from the throne room. He left their clothes in piles around the throne as he set her gently down on the luxurious bed that had been her parents's only a few months ago.

Joining her on the bed, he rested with her in his arms. They just breathed for a long moment, their warm skin pressed together, his cock still hard and pushed up against her flat belly.

It did not take long before their naked bodies were rolling in the expensive sheets, and finally she ended up on top, straddling him with his rock-hard erection throbbing with bulging veins and aimed straight up between her legs.

He put his hands on her hips and grinned as she laughed and put her hands on his shaft, guiding it into position as he thrust his hips up and pulled her down until he could feel the walls of her moist tunnel squeezing him in a powerful embrace.

She rode his shaft and felt it hot and slick in her body as she was pumped up and down its length. She felt him spreading her walls wide with his massive tube of flesh, and though she moaned and enjoyed herself, no matter how hard he tried he could not push her over the edge.

Sweat made his smooth skin gleam as he clenched his teeth and tried harder, pumping into her with all his strength, his palms stroking up and down her thighs with each thrust, but she just bounced up and down and moaned in pleasure, not even sweating in the burning heat. The throbbing between her legs was like a slow burning flame that blazed in her loins and as she rested her hands on his chest and felt his sculpted muscles, she tried to unleash herself to be consumed by the flames.

Naya groaned in frustration and pumped her thighs, pounding her moist flesh upon his shaft harder and harder so that her fluids were squirting out as her rear slapped against his thighs. She was desperate for the release that she could feel so close against her hot skin but just out of her grasp.

The force of their thrusts was so great that even his thick cock began to bend with each pump of her hips and it quivered under the strain until each time her body smacked against his it felt like electricity shooting through him. He could not breath and his muscles twitched uncontrollably; finally he could hold back no longer.

It exploded out from him like a fountain, the hot, thick flow running deep into her and filling her as their fluids became one, already evaporating in the desert heat. His hands tensed on her hips as he gave a hard groan that soon became of cry of pleasure. As she felt him writhing in pleasure beneath her hands and against her loins, she groaned in frustration and clenched her teeth, trying to pump harder, her breasts heaving with each wild thrust of her hips, but the strain was too much even for one as powerful as Hanto and the shaft failed, it's flesh collapsing and softening until it was completely limp and useless, still dribbling out a little white fluid.

When she discovered that she had nothing left to push against, she moaned and flopped down against his chest. Her arms wrapped around him as he embraced her, her bosom pinned against his muscles, their sweat fading quickly from their skin as she said breathily, "Hanto, why aren't you hard anymore? I'm not ready to stop," and from the touch of her breasts against his skin they seemed hot and swollen and she new that she must be blushing intensely.

He felt his fingers in her long black hair and moaned weakly, shaking his head as he said, "I'm sorry, your majesty. I don't understand what happened. No woman has ever lasted longer than I have," as her slender fingers traced the way down his muscles across his belly to softly grasp and stroke his limp tool.

There was a deep groan that vibrated out from his large chest and into her body as she kneaded his fat tube and said with a smile, "It's alright. Let's just try again, one more time. I know it will be wonderful."

Squirming in pleasure, he groaned again, "But, your majesty, I'm too tired. I've used up all my strength trying to please you!" and despite her efforts, he would not swell between her fingers.

The Queen slowly frowned and pushed her hands against his chest, lifting herself out of his embrace to stare down at him with wide blue eyes as she stammered, "What?! But...but you can't just stop!"

Silence followed and he made no reply but for the frown on his face. In all the wild fantasies he had of making love to the queen, even those that the harem girls had helped him with, he had never even considered that it might end like this.

At last Naya just groaned and rolled off his body to lay on her back beside him with one arm flopped over his chest and the other gently caressing the flesh between her legs. It was swollen and burning hot and every time her fingertip strayed near her clitoris it made her hand twitch, but she resisted the urge to stroke herself.

"Don't tell anyone about this," she said firmly, giving him a severe gaze with her cool blue eyes, "You do not even want to know what I would do if my parents were to find out about what we just did."

They slept together as the sun set, their bodies exposed to the warm air of the night. Hanto fell asleep quickly despite how Naya would squirm and stroke her thighs. It took almost an hour for the fire in her loins to calm enough for her to sleep, and even then it did not fully go away.

That very night, it began to snow. It was unbelievable that snow would fall from a hot, cloudless sky, but it happened. Soon, the air was filled with it, little specs of white that disappeared with the slightest touch. More importantly, it was something which had not happened in a thousand years: water was falling from the sky over The Great Wasteland.

When Hanto returned in the morning, still frowning and wrapped up in his own thoughts, the harem was alive with excited young women and Kala instantly rushed up to him.

"Hanto! It's snowing!" she giggled in excitement, bouncing up and down and pointing out one of the high windows that let the bright light of the sun stream into the large room. They could see little more than the sky and the tops of some of the higher towers, but it was impossible to miss that the air was filled with little flakes of ice, some of it even finding its way into the harem when a breeze blew it through a window.

He blinked in surprise and went quickly over to the window. How had he missed it when he left the throne room?

"Where have you been? We've been watching it for hours!" chattered Kala as she leapt onto Hanto's back and hugged him from behind, her bare breasts squished against his muscles, "I couldn't guess what it was, but Pila figured it out right away! Isn't it amazing? I never thought it would snow way out here in the desert!"

Laughing, Hanto wobbled on his feet under the sudden weight of a young woman and said, "It is completely impossible. I don't think it has ever snowed here. Incredible! It's not even cold. How can we have snow on a hot day?"

And even as he said that the clear sky was growing darker as a bank of billowing dark clouds appeared on the horizon. They were moving fast and consuming the clear blue sky, staining it dark gray as they raced like a charging herd of unimaginable monsters, drawing closer and closer to the kingdom.

The poor thirsty people rejoiced as more and more snow fell upon the hot desert. They had only to cup their hands and a fortune of water would appear there.

In those days, there were six great sorceresses in the world. They were created all at once when a powerful mortal man took and made love to one of the goddesses of the ancient times. From that one act were born six sisters of inhuman ability, all with the same face but each with her own incredible talents.

She walked through the desert wearing thick black robes that clung to her body and a long scarf that danced behind her in the warm desert wind. The snow made a carpet beneath her black boots as she moved casually across the dunes.

No mere mortal would dress as she did in such heat, and her black hair was eerie to look upon. It was so black that it seemed to be a solid thing, like a living shadow that lay resting across her shoulders, rippling as she moved. It made her pale skin seem almost pure white.

The first villager who saw her black form coming across the bleached white sand whispered, "Sorceress," for he knew what she was without hesitation, and soon the entire kingdom was buzzing with the news.

She walked slowly but directly through the streets and the news of her arrival surged ahead of her. The people who came close to her gasped as their bodies were suddenly chilled to the bone and they rushed away and huddled for warmth. In this way she carved a path down the crowded main street as though she knew exactly where she was going, her dark eyes staring always straight ahead, her face calm and confident until she walked right through the open gates of the palace and into the courtyard.

The sky darkened as clouds finally blocked out the last of the sun.

In the courtyard, she found the Queen staring up at the sky in wonder and holding out her hands to feel the strange sensation of pricks of cold snow melted against her skin. The Queen had never felt anything cold in all her life and the feeling was even more exciting that the sex she had been longing for until just a day ago.

"Amazing," she whispered as she felt snowflakes cool on her lips and closed her eyes.

"It is quite remarkable, but it is nothing compared to all I have to offer," came a crisp and controlled voice that cut through the stunned silence of the courtyard like a blade cracking a sheet of ice, sharp and loud.

The Queen was the only one in the courtyard who had failed to notice the imposing new presence and blinked her eyes open to look around and say, "What? Who said that?"

"It was I," continued the woman in black, at least an inch taller than every other person in the crowd and with a large clearing on all sides of her, "A humble peddler of frozen delights. I have heard that the people of this kingdom are dying of thirst in the hot sun and so I offer my services."

A shiver ran through the exposed form, her upper body bare but for shimmering cups of gold over the curves of her bosom and she suddenly had to cross her arms to protect herself from a chill. She swallowed nervously and stammered, "And...What exactly are you offering?"

"No less than a complete end to torturous heat that plagues your people," said the sorceress with total calm, her voice loud and clear as though she were making an announcement for the crowd, "And all in exchange for just a small portion of your legendary riches."

"You expect me to pay for that?" Naya suddenly cut in, taking a step forward and lowering her hands to her hips, "My people find relief from the heat through the water I give them and they pay me for the privilege. We don't need your services," her pure blue eyes hardening.

For the first time, the sorceress frowned and glanced around the crowd in confusion as she said, "You don't want relief from this endless heat?"

"No, why should I?" snapped the Queen, her eyes darting down the sorceresses body, snugly wrapped in warm clothing, "We've lived our whole lives in the desert and heat is nothing, as long as we dress well and have water."

She took a step forward and leaned in, trying to be threatening as she calmly added, "And I don't think you are welcome here. Take your snow and leave my city, before I have you thrown out."

For a long moment, nothing more was said, the two figures standing still in the midst of a hushed crowd. During that moment, the snow stopped falling. The sorceress gazed calmly at the queen with a long, icy stare that quickly became unsettling. Those dark eyes seemed endless and dangerous and Naya was silently amazed by the mature and elegant beauty of the sorceress, her pale skin as flawless as if it were made of porcelain.

The eyes of the sorceress never left Naya's even as the dark woman finally smiled and spoke again, "You have no power over me. Don't waste the lives of your soldiers when I have so much more to offer you," pausing a moment to test the effect of her words but the Queen just frowned and stared.

"I will let you have some time to consider my offer, and I will give you a gift to help win your favor."

"A gift?" said the Queen slowly and she raised an eyebrow, glancing up and down the sorceress's body once more, "But you're not carrying anything, not even water. You don't have anything that I want."

"You'll like this. Watch and be amazed!" said the sorceress loudly and clearly as she suddenly pulled a long steel blade out of her sleeve and swept it high into the air, the metal looking dull in the gray light but surely very sharp.

Naya gasped and staggered backwards but before the guards could sound an alert, the sorceress thrust her other hand upwards and a jagged shaft of ice instantly shot up out of the ground, gleaming crystal blades that burst from the courtyard tiles with a loud crack that hung in the air as everyone froze in amazement and stared at the beautiful ice.

Even Naya was at a loss for words as she gazed deep into the ice that was so pure and so much like her own eyes as it scattered the light in strange and shimmering patterns. It was like nothing she had ever seen and her mouth hung open as she watched.

Without another word, the sorceress brought the blade down upon the ice and a chunk fell away with a single stroke to shatter on the hot tiles at her feet, soon followed by several more. Then the sorceress began to stroke the ice with the blade, one hand pushing firmly on the handle while her long fingers rested upon the blade, guiding it as she used it as a chisel, slicing the ice away in with fine cuts. Her movements were swift and careless and what she was carving took shape without the slightest effort.

In mere moments, before Naya even realized what was watching, she could see the shape forming out of the ice. And suddenly the blade came away and perched before Naya was a perfect sculpture of a translucent swan resting on a pillar of ice in a pool of icy slush.

"It's a bird!" gasped Naya in disbelief.

"It is a sculpture in ice that will never melt unless I will it to. You may keep it as a symbol of my power in this hot desert."

There was no response as Naya slowly stepped closer to the shiny sculpture of a large bird with half-spread wings and a long, arching neck. Her eyes flowed over the fine detail of the feathers of those wings, each one rendered as a curve of smooth ice. It seemed that the coarse metal used to carve this shape had not left a single scratch and Naya's fingertips reached forward to caress that icy-smooth skin.

When she felt the bird's beak, she jerked back sudden said, "Oh! It's cold!" the tips of her fingers were tingling and her hand was twitching in excitement. She felt her heart beat faster at the presence of this ice, a limitless source of the strange cool sensation that was so rare in a kingdom of the blazing sun.

"That is but a taste of the delights I have to offer. I can fill this palace with such works of beauty, or even build an even larger palace entirely from ice. There is no limit to the power I can give you for the right price."

Naya could not bring her eyes away from the sparkling pattern of light on the wings of the swan and for a moment she did not speak, but finally she said softly, "Alright. Come into my palace and let's talk about it."

They left the sculpture behind for the people to gawk at, and soon there were swarms of peasants and nobles around it, everyone wanting a look at the beautiful ice.

The sorceress glanced in at the throne room with mild curiosity as she was lead past it and Naya smiled and said casually, "I have a better place for negotiations. That room is too large and open to be private and comfortable. Here we are," moving into a much smaller room with a few wooden chairs lined with silk arranged around a small water fountain that filled the room with a burbling noise and patterns of light reflected from the flowing water.

A servant had been quietly following the two women since they entered and Naya paid no notice of him. She simply smiled at the sorceress and said, "You must be hot in that heavy robe. Why don't you take it off for a while?"

A cold laugh filled the room and the sorceress said in amusement, "One of the few things in this world that I cannot experience is being hot," then tilting her head and thinking for a moment, "But if do not object, I will be pleased to become more comfortable while we discuss our future together."

The Queen was struck by the way the sorceress spoke and moved, every gesture so dignified and careful, as though she had come from another world and had to diligently practice the motions of living in this one. Naya also could not tell how old the woman was. Everyone knew the tales of the six sorceresses and how they were all twin sisters with identical faces, but there was not yet a unified way of counting the years between kingdoms, especially one so remote as this one. For all Naya knew, this sorceress could be many decades old and those smooth features would give away no secrets.

As Naya took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs, the sorceress unfastened a belt that held her robe closed, and the thick black fabric fell from her smooth white shoulders. She let it slide down her body and gracefully collected it in her arms, then passed it to the servant.

The sorceress had revealed herself to be a true spectacle. Her skin seemed to be pure white all across her body and though it was pale it someone seemed very firm and healthy. Her clothing was far more revealing that is usual in the desert, so much skin exposed that she would quickly be destroyed by the savage sun, and clinging so tight to her body that the heat would be trapped.

The black fabric embraced her full bosom, clinging to her round breasts as if by magic and fully exposing her cleavage and shoulders. Her back was bare, a long sheet of smooth white skin, while her belly was held snug under the thin cloth that pulled tight between her legs and then wrapped up the other side to discreetly cover her athletic butt.

As she walked over to a chair, Naya could see that the sorceress's bare arms and legs were fit and powerful. The muscles were not overtly large, but there were traces of intense definition beneath that inhumanly perfect skin and the way she walked suggested unimaginable power and confidence.

Naya swallowed uncomfortably and squirmed in her seat as she took note of the most shocking thing of all. The sorceresses clothing was tight between her legs and revealed her inner thighs. Even one as immodest as Naya would never have considered wearing tight clothing against those private parts.

There was a twitch between Naya's legs and she tried not to think of the way she still burned for satisfaction. Her urges were playing with her mind, making her imagine that she could almost see the outline of the sorceress's vulva through the black fabric.

The servant was still standing there, likely thinking much the same as he gaped at the nearly-naked sorceress. The Queen gave him a harsh glare and snapped, "Go get us some water," and waved him away. That quickly broke his trance and he rushed out of the room.

"There, now we can talk in peace," said Naya as her eyes came back to study the sorceress where she had found a seat facing the queen and was not sitting in a tense and dignified pose. With a little sigh of relief, she noticed that the sorceress had crossed her legs.

The sorceress just stared and tapped her fingers on the padded armrests for a long moment, so Naya cleared her throat and filled the silence, "Do you usually dress that way under your robe?"

"I dress in a manner which I find comfortable. Perhaps you should consider doing the same." The sorceress's dark gaze fell for a moment to the metal cups that encased Naya's breasts.

A blush came to Naya's cheeks and she said quickly, "Oh, you mean this? It's actually quite nice. It's cool and soft and very smooth against my skin," her works falling off awkwardly with no response from the sorceress, so Naya continued, "If you like, you can have your robe back. I mean, if you would be more comfortable."

"That is enough about clothes," said the sorceress, not angerly but in a manner that suggested she was becoming dangerously close to being annoyed.

The Queen nodded and swallowed again. No one had ever made Naya feel this way before; it was as if she had to please this sorceress. For all Naya's life, everyone had always tried to please her, even her own parents.

"I would like more sculptures and bigger ones. I would like them to line the walls of my throne room."

"Simple enough," said the sorceress with a slight smirk, "And?"

And that was all Naya really wanted, at least all that she was willing to ask for, but the sorceress seemed to expect more, so Naya quickly said, "And I want all the water to taste cool, even though the weather is hot. No more snow, just make the water cold."

The sorceress's voice was cold and crisp, "Very well. And I shall have full access to your treasure vaults, freely taking any small items that I desire for my personal possession and spending any money that I need to satisfy my expenses, and when I eventually leave this place, I will be followed by wagons carrying a tenth of the riches of this kingdom." It sounded very much like a statement of fact and not at all like an offer.

Naya's jaw slowly dropped and her beautiful eyes grew large. While she was deciding what to say, the servant briefly came back and deposited two metal goblets and a pitcher of water. None of it was made of glass, for the fine craft of working with glass was beyond even her wealthy kingdom, especially since they had no desire for glass windows under the blazing hot sun.

She took a sip of water to calm herself and said quickly, "But, you won't leave soon? I have a huge amount of treasure; a tenth would be a very high price to pay if you were to leave tomorrow!"

There was another emotionless laugh as the sorceress smirked and said, "Nonsense. Time means little to one as powerful as I. My power will serve you for as long as you rule this land; anything less would be beneath my attention. That is the service for which I shall take a tenth of everything you have."

As she spoke, the sorceress picked up a goblet of water and took a sip. She suddenly laughed and shrugged.

"No good," she said, and turned the goblet over so that a solid block of ice popped out and fell into the pitcher, floating there like a little iceberg.

That was the same day that the sorceress began her work for the kingdom and all were in awe of her skills. She started in the throne room, willing ice into existence as though it had always been there, great fridged slabs of it appearing out of the marble floor with the slightest gesture from her. Then with a few strokes of her chisel animals appeared as though they had been buried within the ice all along, merely waiting to be freed.

All the nobles of the palace gathered around the watch and the Queen was full of pride at the accomplishments of her new servant. "Aren't they beautiful?" she exclaimed, "And this powerful sorceress is mine to command!"

She smirked and gestured to one corner of the expansive throne room and said casually, "Sorceress, I want a tiger over there!"

Once again the sorceress was in her black robes and her blade gleamed brightly and sliced through the ice cleanly and sharply, as though the ice wanted to part for it. Before a minute had passed, the figure of a huge, snarling cat was visible for all to see and Naya declared, "You see?!" to the cheers of the crowd.

"Aren't these sculptures beautiful?" said Naya, walking over and gesturing to the original swan that had been moved inside, "It is so detailed that it looks almost alive," speaking almost to herself as she gazed at the way the light played through the ice and shimmered, "It could almost leap off its pedestal and fly away. You can see it moving when the light shifts," her voice growing slowly softer as she watched the sculpture and for a moment she would have sworn that the swan really had moved. It was no longer in exactly the pose that she remembered; the wings were not spread as wide, but then she dismissed the thought as absurd and moved on to show off the newest sculptures.

Hanto clapped with the rest, getting his first views of the amazing sorceress that everyone was talking about. He had never known a truly cold day in his life and the chilling presence of all this ice was sending shivers across his bare chest, but he was amazed by the sculpted beauty of the sorceress's pale face, framed in long hair as black as the darkest night. Even those who did not consider her beautiful would have a hard time taking their eyes away from her stunning features.

As he watched her and gasped at the speed and precision of her blade, he became certain that she was looking in his direction almost as often as she was looking at her work. Her gaze was so intense that the very thought that she might be looking at him made him tremble.

"That's enough, everyone," said Naya with a smile, "I have important matters to discuss with the sorceress. You will all have plenty of chances to watch her working another day, and these sculptures will be here to see for a very long time."

As the Queen was waving the people out, Hanto kept watching the sorceress. She frowned slightly and seemed disappointed that she was losing her audience. The chisel was set down even though there was still a statue half-finished.

He took his eyes from the mysterious woman for an instant to find his way and when he glanced back at where she had been, she was gone. His eyes had been off her for only a moment, not enough time for her to completely vanish the way she had, but no matter how hard he scanned the crowd, he could not find her.

Once the entire crowd had been herded away, the Queen smiled and turned back to the find the sorceress, but suddenly Naya was alone in the room with only herself and the sculptures.

"Sorceress? Where are you?" her voice echoed off the far walls of the grand chamber.

Naya peered around and noticed that all the animals she had surrounded herself with seemed to be watching her; their icy eyes had the illusion of staring straight at her no matter where she moved in the room. She blushed at her own foolishness, but she could not shake the thought that these creatures might choose to stand up and walk around the room at any moment. For the sorceress's next sculpture, Naya would be sure to ask that it not be so realistic.

"It looks like the snow has stopped," said Kala with a disappointed sigh as she looked up into the cloudy sky through the high open window of the harem, just out of reach. The innocent harem girl was standing in flowing white pants with her arms folded over her belly as the pale gray light streamed in through the window and softly lit the curves of her bare upper body.

She sighed again and then walked over to where Hanto lay naked on a pile of pillows, his large penis resting lazily against his thigh. The other harem girls were scattered and quietly amusing themselves, so she flopped down onto the pillows beside him and wrapped him in her arms.

"How did your meeting with the Queen go? You were gone all night!"

He sighed and took her in his strong arms, pressing his bare skin against hers as he said reluctantly, "It wasn't what I expected. The Queen is an amazing woman."

Kala stroked his cheek with the tips of her fingers and her bare breasts were plump and firm against his chest as she pouted and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, Master. I know how frustrating it must be for you. Queen Naya is a very beautiful woman. Do you think she will visit again sometime soon?"

"No, I'm sorry," he said with a little shake of his head, his hand sliding down her back to caress her shapely butt, "She said that she can't play with you girls now that she's queen."

The pout turned into a frown and Kala said with a touch of sadness, "Really? But I liked her. Who will come visit us if not her? The King is too old now."

Hanto smiled and stroked his fingers through her long, dark hair to cheer her up as he said pleasantly, "Don't worry; I won't let you get lonely. Don't I always find ways to keep you entertained?"

Kala smiled again and rubbed her nose against his as she says lightly, "Yeah, you always do. Would you like me to be the Queen again? I bet it would make you feel better."

There was a deep groan as he laughed and slowly grinned and she felt his manhood swelling and poking against her thigh as she giggled and pushed away, saying happily, "I know at least one part of you wants me to!"

She quickly scrambled up to the top of the pile of pillows and spread her arms as she stood above all the other girls and declared, "All hail Queen Naya!"

Instantly a wave of giggles rolled across the room and all the girls became excited again. They knew what was happening. They all rushed in to the center of the room and formed a circle around Kala's pile of pillows. They got on their knees and bowed deeply, crying out things like, "Oh great and glorious queen!" and "We are not worthy to gaze upon your beauty!" and "Oh wise and noble Naya, what wisdom do you have for us today?"

"Worship me!" called out Kala, raising the pitch of her voice and imitating the young queen, "Bow to me and give me all your money! I am so rich that I had my tits gold-plated to keep them from sagging!"

Hanto was on his knees and bowing with the rest as all the girls laughed and smiled broadly. Then Kala pretended to notice Hanto for the first time and there was a hush in the crowd as Kala gestured for him to rise.

"Mighty Lord Hanto," said Kala in a firm and commanding tone, "I would speak with you," and as he rose her green eyes darted down to the shaft that standing out from his body, its veins gently throbbing, its tip poking out from its covering, and she bit her lip.

"Yes, your majesty?" asked Hanto with complete seriousness.

Kala slowly stepped down the pile of pillows until she was standing at his level and she lifted her nose into the air and said with a smirk, "I have decided that you are too good to share with all those harem girls. In my great wisdom, I see that a good man like you needs to be able to devote all of his attention upon just one woman."

Happy sighs filled the room as Kala gazed deeply into Hanto's eyes and he said quickly, "But what about the harem? They need me to take care of them!"

Suddenly she pressed her body against his and grasped his shoulders, her lips an inch from his mouth so that he could feel her hot and excited breath. "Hanto, I've fallen madly in love with you. Forget the other girls; live with me in the palace and be my king!"

"But Naya...I..." he stammered but she silenced him with a moist kiss, her lips hot as she took his mouth into hers and mixed their fluids together. She tasted him deeply as her breasts rubbed slowly up and down his chest, her hard nipples dragging against his skin.

So her hand was wrapped around his hard shaft and her pants had fallen about her ankles. She breathed, "Take me now, my love! Take me with your great rod of power!" and his hands were wrapping around her body, lifting her and laying her down in silky soft pillows.

Her legs were spread and her wet, hairless folds gleamed and quivered with excitement. This was one of her favorite games; it always ended the same way, but it never got dull.

Then the thick rod impaled her, ramming deep into her flesh, filling her tender void with his burning hot meat as he grasped her hips and her back arched, lifted off the pillows with the force of his thrust.

There was a deep moan of pleasure as he felt his heat cooled by her fluids as they coated every inch of his manhood, and he trust faster and faster as her opening became slick. Even as her muscles squeezed him, and her legs wrapped around his hips, he pounded his hips against her loins and his flesh jerked deep inside her.

The other girls giggled as they watched with wide eyes and cried out playfully. "Go for it, Master!" "Careful, Master! I doubt sweet, innocent Naya's even heard of one that big!"

He held her close as her rammed his manhood deep into her again and again, pushing her hips back and causing her whole body to lurch with every stroke. He appreciated Kala's beautiful body, more mature than the Queen and with breasts more shapely and round. He watched those breasts bounce as his heavy balls swung up to smack into her butt, her fluids leaking out and running down his shaft.

His aching soon began to throb so hard that it was sure to burst and for a moment of horror he thought that he might have the same problem with Kala that he had with the real Naya. He clenched his teeth and moaned desperately; he could not allow his precious charges to see him with such weakness.

"Oh, Hanto!" screamed Kala as the burning passion in her loins suddenly brpke free and surged out into her body, causing her muscles to tense and twitch as she writhed in pleasure, her bare feet kicking at the pillows as her hips bucked and twisted around the monstrous meat buried within.

As he felt her clench down upon his flesh like a vise, he groaned in relief and his seed began to pump up his long tube. He hugged her against his toned chest as he sent the thick, sticky fluid gushing into her, filling her with his warmth.

Just as she was enjoying the heat flowing threw her and his warm embrace, he pulled away and his shaft popped out of her to splatter fluid across her belly. The other girls were all screaming, "My turn! My turn!" and she sighed softly as she sunk into the pillows and he left to thrust his still rock-hard manhood into another dozen hot, eager holes.

The sorceress noticed the frown on Kala's face as the harem girl hugged herself and lay still. Cool fingers caressed Kala's cheek.

Kala opened her eyes and gasped at what she saw. The sorceress was kneeling there on the pillows and completely naked, those startling black eyes gazing down upon Kala. Of course, mere bare skin would never shock a harem girl, but the pure white of the Sorceress's skin was so pale that it seemed translucent. One could see through the woman as if she were not there, and if Kala had not been looking straight at the sorceress, Kala never would have noticed her.

It was an indescribable visual effect and Kala could only guess that her mind was playing tricks on her, that this unearthly looking woman was some sort of dream. Kala's hand reached out into the air before her and grasped something cool where there should have been nothing. It was soft and smooth and colder than anything she had felt in her life; it made her skin tingle even in that moment of contact. It was unmistakably real and solid, even though she could not see it, and it was unmistakably a woman's large breast.

There was a breathy, hushed laugh and the sorceress put her finger to her lips and whispered, "Speak quietly. The others won't notice me if you don't draw their attention."

"You're real!" gasped Kala, then whispered, "Who are you?! Why can't I see you?"

"I'm a traveling sorceress," came the hushed response to both questions.

Kala could only gape for a long moment. Being visited by one of the six sorceresses in all the world was only a little more likely than being visited by creatures from another planet, yet how could she not believe this mirage of a woman?

"Why are you here?" breathed the harem girl.

The sorceress turned and glanced over her shoulder at the dark-haired Hanto, his body slick with sweat as he pounded his thick shaft into yet another woman and groaned in pleasure.

The phantom hissed, "He is a very handsome man, isn't he?"

Biting her lip, Kala only nodded.

Once again, soft fingertips caressed Kala's cheek and it was startling how cold they were. It was like the touch of a breeze in the coldest heart of night, when the air nips at exposed skin mercilessly even in the desert. For most it would be nothing special, before for one who has spent her entire life in warmth it was like an electric shock.

The sorceress took no notice as the young woman tensed. "You truly love him, don't you?"

Taking a sharp breath, Kala's eyes widened and she suddenly whispered, "How did you know?"

"I was watching your performance. It was quite good."

"I love him, but I can never truly be with him," came a very soft, sad voice, "I am doomed to live my life as a harem girl."

Still stroking that cheek, the sorceress sighed softly and said, "I understand how you feel."

"Can you help me?" was whispered as sad green eyes gazed up into the half-visible face of the beautiful sorceress.

There was a long silence and Kala began to worry that the sorceress had disappeared entirely, but then the response came, "I could easily take you out of here, but I could not give you a life with him outside the harem. You would just be punished and thrown back in, and I could not protect you from that."

"Of course, I knew that," sighed Kala as she frowned as she hugged herself again, and the ghostly image of the sorceress finally faded.

As the sorceress walked unnoticed through the room, she watched Hanto penetrating many women and saw the fluids splattering around and the power of his huge, hard shaft. Most of all, her wise and ancient eyes saw how much he cared for each woman and how he loved them all like family. For the first time that she could remember, she felt heat begin to build between her legs and the thought of coming out of hiding and joining in the fun came to her mind unbidden.

"Where did you disappear to?" asked Naya with a frown when the sorceress finally returned to the throne room, dressed again in her black robes.

With a small shrug, the dark woman said, "I had business to attend to," and the way she said it closed the matter.

Days passed without incident and the sorceress carved her ice while Naya watched in awe. And when Naya was not watching, the sorceress was watching Hanto and secretly admiring his body and lusting for him. She was carefully planning how she would approach him as each day the burning in her loins grew more intense. Though she would never guess it, someone was thinking very much the same way about her.

One day while the sorceress was carving out the last fine details of a huge galloping stallion in some empty corner of the palace, Naya appeared unexpectedly.

She cleared her throat and said uncertainly, "Hello, Sorceress, that's a very nice sculpture," to which the sorceress merely shrugged. They were all very nice.

After a long, awkward silence, Naya continued, "Did you have to make him so...excited?"

The sorceress almost groaned as she realized that she had been thinking of Hanto while creating this particular horse and her hands had moved so fast that she was not aware of what she had given the beast between his hind legs until just this moment.

But of course she would not admit her mistake and merely said, "If you don't like it I can easily make another one."

"Oh no!" said Naya casually, "I think it's fine. In fact, I was wondering if you would teach me to carve ice the way you do."

There was another long pause as the sorceress turned to stare at the Queen and the Queen stared right back. For this sculpture the sorceress had gotten excited enough that she actually removed her robes to relieve the heat and was standing next to the raging stallion in only her underwear.

Clear blue eyes flowed down the sorceress's nearly bare body, tracing the outline of her curves as the long steel blade was wiped on the thin black fabric covering her belly. After a few quick strokes to clean the chisel, the sorceress smiled and said, "If that is what you want, I can show you the basics. It will take you many years of practice to become as skilled as I am."

She waved the blade like a wand over and empty part of the floor and ice quickly flowed up through the cracks like water, then solidified into a smooth, white slab. Such magic had become almost common in this palace and Naya's only reaction was to nod and say quickly, "Alright, I want to try."

A loud crack fills the air as the sorceress swings the blade down hard upon the block, breaking off a heavy chunk with a single stroke and causing it to fall and shatter on the stone floor.

"The first step is to form the coarse structure of your sculpture but slicing away the excess ice. You need to know what you are going to sculpt and swing your blade with confidence. If the angle of your blade is wrong when it hits the ice, it will crack instead of giving you a clean cut."

Wiping off the blade again, the sorceress turns it around and pushes the wooden handle towards Naya. "Can you do that?"

Biting her lip, Naya took the chisel and held it firmly. She swayed it back and forth, testing its weight and said with a smile, "I think so. It looks fun."

The first cut seemed to go well, but halfway into the block of ice, the blade suddenly snagged and held fast, almost slipping out of Naya's grasp. She grunted and pulled on it, struggling to free.

"Here, let me help you," said the sorceress with a little laugh and wrapped her fingers around the handle over Naya's, so the sorceress was really grasping Naya's hand. That cool touch instantly sent a shiver down Naya's spine and it made her hand tingle like electricity. It felt good, but the sensation was so intense that Naya did not think she could stand it for long.

It only took a moment before the blade suddenly pulled free. With the sorceress's guidance, it came so easily that it took Naya by surprise and the younger woman fell backwards against the sorceress, causing a gasp as firm breasts ground against Naya's hard shoulder blades.

With a gasp, Naya spun around and said, "Oh! Are you alright?!" a hand instantly going to cup one of those breasts, feeling it through the silky black fabric for an instant as if trying to sooth it before the sorceress quickly brushed the hand away and said firmly, "Yes, I am perfectly fine." All of this contact was exactly not what the sorceress needed to calm her treacherous loins, even if it was only a woman.

The breast had felt strange, so cold, so much more firm than Naya's own breasts, but Naya got what she wanted to know; she had felt the hard, swollen nub of the sorceress’s nipple through the fabric with a thumb. The sorceress was excited and the thought was like a spark on gasoline deep within Naya's shivering flesh.

"Try it again," the sorceress instructed firmly.

With each lesson, Naya did her best to touch as much of the sorceress as possible and soon both their loins were blazing hot after each lesson. Naya had found no release with Hanto, but the sorceress was far more powerful than any mere mortal. She was surely able to give the young queen what she needed so badly, but it had to be handled slowly and carefully.

"You are improving very quickly, Naya," said the sorceress one day, nodding in approval at the clean and shapely practice cuts that the chisel was making in the ice as Naya stroked it back and forth along the cool surface.

Biting her lip and concentrating on her fingers, Naya made slow and careful slices, carving off fine layers of crushed ice from the perfect sphere of ice she was trying to form. As she worked, she managed to slowly say, "Yes, I've got a lot more control now," trying not to break her concentration.

"You have all the fundamental skills that are needed. All that is left is to practice."

Naya sighed and lowered the chisel as she turned her gaze back to the sorceress and said with a little smile, "You've been very patient and kind with me. When we first met I was actually a little scared of you!"

"You were right to be!" said the sorceress with a gentle laugh, "My sisters and I have very dangerous abilities. Any one of us could wipe out an army or destroy a kingdom."

"But you would never hurt me, would you?"

With a calm shake of her head and a smile, the sorceress said, "You can trust in me. I have everything here that I could ever desire, nothing could make me betray you."

"I knew it. You're my friend and we are going to be together for a very long time," as she picked up the chisel again and stared at it thoughtfully.

"You can have that tool as a gift, if you desire it. You will need to practice every day if you want to be a truly skilled sculptor."

The blade gleamed as Naya tightened her grasp and gazed down at it for a long time, then said softly, "Thank you, Sorceress. I promise that I won't disappoint you!"

And then there was silence as the sorceress just nodded in approval and smiled. She liked Naya, still too young to be a good queen but that would change soon enough and she had a good, innocent heart that was easily excited by exploring new things. For a moment the cold and powerful woman even considered asking Naya to free Kala and Hanto to be together, but it was still too soon for that. Such things could wait until after the sorceress had her turn with Hanto.

Finally, Naya spoke again, this time with hesitation in her voice, "I know what I would like to practice sculpting. Would you mind if I used you as a model?"

The sorceress's dark eyes grew wide and she was at a loss for words for a moment, but Naya looked uncomfortable as the question just hung silently in the air, so eventually cold lips form the words, "You want to sculpt me? Surely you should start with something fundamental and beautiful like a swan."

With a little groan and a laugh, Naya said quickly, "Come on, I already have a swan. I want something new, and anyway, you are way more beautiful than anything else I've ever seen."

If the sorceress had blushed then, it would have been the only time in all of history that a being such as her would show such a human response. It almost happened and she was shocked by the feeling of warmth within herself, but she just swallowed and nodded silently.

Walking over to a new block of ice, Naya smiled and tested the blade by quickly slicing a fine sheet of ice from the black and watching it turn to powder as it fell to the floor. She looked at the sorceress again as if expecting something, but nothing happened.

After a moment, she pressed. "Could you take off your robe for me? You have such a nice figure; I want to capture it in the sculpture."

The sorceress shrugged and complied without a word. The robe was opened and slipped from her body in a simple, fluid motion, revealing her rounded cleavage and bare, athletic arms and legs.

Naya chewed on her lip and stared at the curvy figure of the sorceress for a long moment. The blade made little nervous scratches on the ice as she hesitated to go through with the next step, then finally said softly, "I'd like this sculpture to be the real you. If you don't mind, could you take off the rest of it?"

"You are going to sculpt me naked?" said the sorceress in surprise, then laughed lightly and shrugged, "If that is what you want, but I cannot allow it to be put on display in that case."

The Queen brightened and nodded vigorously, "Yes, that's what I want. It will just be for you and me. I'm sure that you've got a glorious body and I would love to try to sculpt it."

The dark eyes of the sorceress slowly widened and the two women stared at each other for a heartbeat, then her hands came up to her breasts and she gently pulled the fabric free from where it clung to her flesh, holding itself up without straps. "If that is what you desire."

As the underwear slowly came off, Naya's heart throbbed in her chest and she bit her lip to keep from making a sound. The sorceress's body was strange and unearthly, yet beautiful. Her breasts bounced free of their cups and it was as if her clothing had given her no shaping or support at all, they were just as perfectly formed and weightless naked as they seemed through her clothing, but that was nothing compared to what Naya really wanted to see.

With a little wiggle of her hips that caused her breasts to sway, she squirmed out of the snug black fabric that was wrapped around her loins. It clung to her folds for an instant, and then when it snapped away and Naya got a good, her knees almost gave way and she had to cling to the ice block for support. She could not stop staring at that smooth, moist, shiny flesh. It was pink and swollen and obviously aroused, there was no longer any doubt about what the sorceress was feeling.

Steadying her trembling hand, Naya said softly, "Thank you," and began to carve.

The inspiration of this naked woman was wonderful for enhancing Naya's abilities and she needed only a few gentle instructions from the sorceress for most of the work. The likeness was crude, but unmistakable and though hair sculpted from the glassy ice could never match the sorceress's deep black mane, Naya new she would have many chances to make it better.

But when it came to carving out the details of the flawless, round breasts, the sorceress said firmly, "Wait. You're not doing it correctly. Come here and let me show you."

Naya looked to the sorceress in surprise. The breasts had seemed to be going very well, but the young queen nodded and obediently stepped away from the sculpture and closer to the sorceress.

"The lines are misplaced. Press your fingers to my bosom and trace them gently with your fingertips. Imagine how the blade must flow to mimic what you feel."

Trembling hands slowly came to the sorceresses breasts and cupped them. The younger woman began to slowly massage the cool orbs, kneading the flesh as her fingers spread out across the silky smooth, pale skin. She could feel the nipples swelling and becoming to rock-hard points on the delicate curves.

"Sorceress," whispered Naya in a trembling voice, "Thank you for this. It feels so good to explore your body. You're cold, but I have handled enough ice that I'm used to it, and your breasts feel so good."

A slender hand came to rest on Naya's shoulder and it chilled her skin as the sorceress said gently, "Do you have their shape in your mind clearly now?" and with a slight nod from Naya, "Then go back to your blade and try again."

The work went quickly from there, the gleaming steel slicing through the ice with confidence, crafting translucent replicas of those unnatural breasts, and soon the sorceress's bosom emerged from the block of ice as if it had always been there, with nipples standing stiff and swollen.

Suddenly there was a crack and Naya let out a little shriek. In her excitement, she had let her hand shake and she squeezed her eyes shut. She did not want to know what damage she had just done to the sculpture she had worked so hard on.

There was a soft groan from the sorceress and she covered her eyes with a hand, unable to bear the sight as she said, "You must still learn more control. You just cut off my nipple."

"I'm sorry!" moaned the little queen and she bit her lip and held her chisel tightly. She winced at the damage she had done and then she took three long, deep breaths.

She opened her eyes again with a determination in her pure blue gaze and she suddenly knelt down before the statue, her fingers lining up the blade between the translucent legs. Just one place was left unfinished.

The reaction in her body shocked the sorceress as her loins quivered and tensed and her eyes widened. She did not know why it aroused her so. Perhaps it was fear of Naya's inexperienced blade cutting in such a personal place, or perhaps the blade looked almost phallic at that moment. "Wait!" cried the sorceress and she scrambled to put a hand on Naya's shoulder.

"Sorceress? What is it?" gasped Naya, "I've never heard you yell before!"

The pale, naked woman took a deep breath and said more calmly, "Don't do it. You're not ready yet, you will ruin the statue."

"Ruin it? But it's going so well!" said Naya with a pout, "Don't worry about that nipple; I just got too excited. I'm alright now."

The sorceress got down on one knee just long enough to take Naya's hand, then stood again, gently guiding those warm fingers up between her legs. The sorceress softly said, "Then prove it to me. Trace the lines you will cut with your fingertips, slowly and carefully."

Soft fingertips brushed the cool white folds and then suddenly jerked back. Naya stared up at the sorceress standing over her with legs spread. "You really want me to do this?" whispered the Queen, her eyes growing huge and her cheeks flushing.

There was nothing but silence as the sorceress waited with her hands on her hips, her delicate flower nearly dripping with excitement. It had been years since she had felt this way, yet now she suddenly needed to be touched. It was a desperate hunger and her loins were screaming for it.

Naya did not wait long for a response before her trembling hand was against that cool flesh again. She loved the way it made her fingertips tingle and heightened every sensation. She pressed firmly and rubbed her fingers up and down along those thick folds. As she felt fluids leaking down onto her fingers, she slid one finger up higher and bumped against the clitoris. It was swollen and stiff and almost warm and the reaction was instant.

As her hips jerked back, the sorceress gave a loud grunt of pleasure and clenched her fists.

A small smile appeared on Naya's lips and she licked them as her finger pressed down more firmly, squeezing the delicate structures of that engorged clitoris, forcing back the protective covering so that her rough fingertip dragged across exposed nerves.

The pale body above her convulsed and its knees shook until the sorceress fell back onto her butt and flopped across the stone tiles of the floor, writhing madly as Naya's fingers kept doing their work. There were pants for breath and then wild screams as waves of pleasure flooded into the frozen shrine of this mystical body and she bucked and squirmed. "Oh Naya! What's happening to me?! What're you doing?! I...I can't..."

She knew what it was to have sex with a man, she had done so on many rare occasions, and she had even stimulated herself when there was no other option, but this was beyond anything she had ever felt or even imagined. It was a blazing inferno in her belly sending surges of heat up into her chest, making her heart race like never before. In that moment of ecstasy, her arms and legs would not obey her and her magic would not come to her aid. Despite all of her awesome, limitless power, the great sorceress was reduced to a quivering wreck. The only thing that mattered to her was that finger on her aching nub and every little movement became her world. There was nothing she could do but scream as the pleasure overcame her senses.

When the sorceress finally had her orgasm, it was like a rush of cold air. It chilled Naya's skin and she shivered as the pale woman bucked and moaned in ecstasy.

Despite the cold, Naya knew that this was her chance. She had been longing for an orgasm for weeks and the powerful woman of her dreams was a helpless slave to pleasure before her. She could see her breath coming out as a fine white mist as she quickly undressed, her bouncy young breasts coming free of her golden bra, then her long, beautiful legs crawling out of her flowing white pants.

She moaned in pleasure as the cold are attacked her loins, sending tingles deep into her before she was even touched. She lay down against the panting sorceress and suddenly kissed her hard on the lips. At first those lips gave nothing, but soon they softened and parted, their fluids merging as both women moaned, their breasts pressed together, their hands exploring each others smooth skin.

"I love you, Sorceress. Give me what I need," gasped Naya as she pulled out of the kiss and gazed into the bottomless dark eyes of the sorceress, and Naya saw her love reflected. In those intense moments of the rush of her orgasm, the sorceress truly did love the young queen and wanted to give her pleasure more than anything in the world.

They embraced each other for as long as they could as the sorceress shifted positions until she was kneeling between the Queen's legs and grasped her thighs. The sorceress gently lowered her body down until her bare breasts were pressed against the cold stone floor, her nipples rock hard and grinding against the tiles as her lips found the warm flesh between Naya's legs.

Naya squeezed her eyes shut and let out a loud squeal as she felt the icy lips against her hot flower. She clenched her fists and moaned loudly. It was a sensation beyond belief and she knew that it could easily drive her insane if she was not careful, the cool fluids dribbling through her folds. The cold was making her own heat all the more intense and she screamed in pleasure as a long, moist tongue suddenly pushed forth from the lips, licking and caressing the hot clitoris, coating everything in chilled fluids, then suddenly pushing down deep into the little queen's tight passage.

Clutching her own breasts, she kneaded them between her fingers in time with the achingly slow licks. She ground her palms into her breasts until her nipples were little points of fire and even then the pleasure kept building between her legs until she really did feel like she was losing her mind.

She looked down and saw those dark eyes upon her, staring as she jerked her hips in excitement, ever stroke of that tongue like a jolt of electricity shooting straight through her loins, forcing her muscles to clench. She moaned loudly as she quivered and almost as soon as it had begun, she found the release she had longed for as she had her first orgasm.

The happiness she felt was intoxicating as the pleasure rolled through her body and she quickly pulled her tender flesh from those cold lips. She sighed happily as she crawled back into an embrace with the sorceress. It didn't matter how cold she was, Naya was finally truly in love.

Her panting let out clouds of white as she wrapped her arms around her love and whispered, "I've enjoyed the time we have spent together. I was too afraid to tell you, but you are so exotic and beautiful...I just can't resist any longer. I love you and I never want this to stop."

"Naya, I..."

"Wait, don't speak," hushed the Queen quickly, "I agreed to give you a tenth of my riches, but I want to give you everything. I'm going to make you my consort so that we can rule this kingdom together. Don't you see? With my gold and your power, there's nothing we can't do!"

There was a long moment of silence as they stared deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you," lied the sorceress and then they lay together in bliss for hours, surrounded by beautiful ice sculptures.

The next day, the sorceress knew that she had waited too long. Suddenly, the queen was talking of insane marriage plans and the potential for unimaginable wealth was right within the sorceress's grasp. But if it was to happen, something would have to be done about her yearning for Hanto. It was time to take action, so she summoned Hanto to the chambers that she had been given.

Naya had made sure that the sorceress was given a large, lavishly furnished area not far from the throne room. It had not taken long for the sorceress to create a library of thick and arcane tomes in many different languages and a comfortable chair for reading them in, so that was where she sat while waiting for him. She had a book open in her lap that she pretended to read and pulled her robe open enough to expose the swells of her cleavage, as though it had been pulled on carelessly.

She left her door open so that Hanto would be sure to surprise her when he arrived and she tried to keep from smiling as the excitement of anticipation bubbled up inside her.

"You called for me, sorceress?" came Hanto's smooth voice from just beyond the doorway and he swallowed hard as his eyes came upon that exposed cleavage.

"That's right," her hand making a smooth, slow gesture towards another comfortable chair, "Please, sit down so we can talk for a while."

Hanto could feel his manhood swelling with every step he took. He was already fantasizing about seeing this beauty naked, and to have sex with a sorceress would be prize far more rare than even to take a queen. He was sure that by the time she was finished with him, his shaft would be aching terribly and he would have at least another fantasy to amuse the harem.

As he sat, the sorceress said casually, "What do you think of me, Hanto?"

He frowned slowly. It was a dangerous question. He cleared his throat and says carefully, "You are beautiful and talented, an amazing woman," all true enough.

Nodding absently, the sorceress continued, "Yes, I agree. And I have been talking to some of the women in your harem and it seems that you are a remarkably skillful lover."

Hanto almost gasped and he felt a touch of warmth in his cheeks, then said uncertainly, "Well, yes, I have heard that also. The girls have never complained."

"And they also say that you have a remarkably large penis."

There was a laugh and then a smirk as Hanto said with some pride, "That is certainly true."

"I see," said the sorceress thoughtfully and turned a page of her book, then asked, "Am I right to guess that it is chemically enhanced?"

There was pause as he frowned slightly and tried to decide where this was going, then said carefully, "Yes, that's right."

"I made a long and careful study of alchemy some years ago. I would appreciate an opportunity to inspect it."

His eyes widened and then he gasped, "You mean...You want to look at my penis?!"

"That's correct," she solemnly replied, "Will that be a problem?"

He shook his head quickly and stood up, his hands trembling in excitement as he unfastened his loose pants and let them fall about his feet. His swollen member instantly flopped out, growing and twitching even as she watched, her eyes locked upon that little limb.

"Not a problem at all," said Hanto as he slowly grinned with pride as he watched the expression on her face, "What do you think?"

She licked her icy lips. It had been so long since she touched one of these that she had begun to think that her cold body did not need it. Just as the people of the desert had learned to accept the heat, she had learned in her travels to live without men. But since she had been visiting the harem, all her ancient lusts were awakened again.

"Magnificent," she whispered, and wrapped her hand around it, her fingertips just barely touching her thumb.

There was a little cry and the hot shaft softened in her grasp as the powerful man was shocked by how cold her hand was. He groaned as a shiver shot through him and rolled his head back, his member growing slowly softer until she could squeeze it and watch the fat tube bulge between her fingers.

"You're so cold," he panted as the prickly chill spread from her fingers along the length of his shaft and into his thighs; his legs were starting to get weak.

He was sure his manhood would shrivel down to nothing in her grasp, but then she began to stroke. She rubbed her smooth palm up and down his soft meat, squeezing it tightly with her fingers until she could feel it throbbing again, heating against her skin. She licked her lips until they were gleaming moist as she watched the swelling tip of his shaft slowly growing closer.

It was too slow, and she could not bare to wait any longer. She gave him a few hard pumps and then planted her lips firmly upon the tip. She moaned happily and closed her eyes as she tasted its fluids and pushed its covering back with her mouth. His hips jerked and rocked, grinding his aching manhood against her soft lips as she squeezed and stroked his length until it was almost rock hard and then she began to lick, rolling her moist tongue along the flesh at the end of his cock.

Hanto's loud groans filled the air as his veins bulged against her fingers. The heat from his loins was so intense that the coolness of her touch was nothing but a relief. The tingling sensation it gave him was so intense that already he could feel himself on the edge of exploding.

She could feel it too and she grinned as she opened her eyes to look up at him, but what she saw made her stop dead. She stared across the room and Naya stared back from the doorway.

The two looked at each other for a long moment, Naya standing there with a blank expression, her beautiful blue eyes drifting from the sorceress, down along the length of the huge shaft she was kissing and stroking, then back to the sorceress. Finally, Naya turned and left without a word and Hanto never even noticed that she had been there.

"Is something wrong?" grunted Hanto as he felt his manhood primed for release.

"No, it's nothing," lied the sorceress as she stared off into the space where Naya had been.

The cool hand gave the cock a few more strokes without even realizing what it was doing and suddenly a thick glob of white fluid splattered into her face. It clung there for an instant as the sorceress gasped and then it flowed down onto her breasts and into her exposed cleavage.

When he returned to the harem, he had a broad, satisfied grin on his face and he was bursting with the news as he walked with long, confident strides. "Girls! You'll never believe what just happened to me!"

The girls all waved and ran over to greet him as he entered the extravagant room and Kala was first in line, saying with a grin, "Tell us, Master! Did you finally get to give it to Queen Naya?"

He laughed and shook his head, holding up his hands to calm the bouncing girls, "Better than that. Incredible. The sorceress took my cock into her mouth until I was squirting all over her face!"

There was a sudden hush and all the girls stared, then Kala stammered, "The sorceress?! But...but..." shaking her head in disbelief, "But isn't she almost a goddess? She wouldn't do a thing like that!"

He shook his head and smirked, saying lightly, "I can't explain it. I've never even talked to her before this. Today I have got to be the luckiest man in the world."

And suddenly all the girls were chatting at once, trying to come up with theories to explain it. Only Kala was silent and she seemed to be in shock. She had met the sorceress and the sorceress had listened to all her secrets. The sorceress had been Kala's hope for a better future.

But before the girls could even begin to question Hanto further, the little silver bell began to ring.

He gasped and stared at it and his cock twitched under the thin fabric of his pants. He was used to having sex many times each day, a day had rarely passed when he was not called upon to use his mighty tool, but the thought that he might have sex with the queen and the sorceress within the same day was too much even for him to contemplate.

And yet, when he arrived at the throne room, Naya was alone and sitting on her throne with her breasts completely bare. She licked her lips and smiled at him.

She said nothing, but he knew what was needed of him. It took him just a moment to drop his pants and stand before the throne with his muscular body completely bare and he grinned as his shaft slowly rose higher and higher to point up at the Queen on her throne.

He bit his lip in excitement as the veins on his massive cock stood out and he took hold of Naya's belt, his trembling fingers working to unfasten it.

"No, not there," she said softly and closed her legs as she put her hands on her breasts and cupped them. His dick became so hard that it was almost painful as he watcher her push her round breasts together so that the cleavage squeezed closed and she said hotly, "Here."

Hanto did not argue, he was so rock hard that if felt like his cock was holding back a raging river by force of will alone. He quickly climbed up on top of her and let his heavy balls rest upon her belly as he took one breast in each hand and suddenly thrust his long rod of meat into her.

With clenched teeth, he ground his meat through her cleavage again and again, squeezing her warm flesh around his shaft with both hands so that the head of his monster swelled out of its covering and quivered. His breathing was hot and heavy as he tried to hold back, but it felt like he was going to burst.

By the time he noticed the look of hate in Naya's beautiful blue eyes, it was too late. He was far too wrapped up in his own cock to understand what that look meant. By the time she actually showed him the gleaming blade of her chisel, he barely had time to jerk away from her, his throbbing manhood springing free from her bosom just in time to be sliced in two by a single swipe of her blade.

There was a howl of pain and horror that rang through the vast halls of the palace and Hanto clasped both hands around his stump as a huge chunk of his cock thumped heavily to the floor, still throbbing weakly as it died.

His mind was spinning in shock as he gripped what was left of his flesh and shook his head wildly, stammering, "No no no! This can't be happening! My cock! What have you done to me?!"

"I've given you exactly what you deserve, you bastard! You should have left that thing in your damned harem!" snarled the queen and then lashed out at him again with a violent heave of her impressive breasts. While his hands were busy with his manhood, she stabbed the chisel deep into his chest and cried, "Now die!"

Naya was breathing heavily and staring down at the dead body of Hanto. Her heart was racing so fast that she could not stop trembling. Her eyes locked upon the blade in her hand. It had been used to carve beautiful sculptures and now she saw that it was stained with blood.

Then she looked around and saw all the animals glaring at her, their eyes furious, their fangs bared. She stepped back but the ice seemed to move as the pattern of light changed and all the animals stepped forward. As she stared they were drawing closer, closing in on her.

"Stay back!" she cried, waving her blade at the statues.

"Naya?" came the sorceress's voice in response, sounding uncertain and concerned. "Naya, I desire to talk to you about..."

There is a gasp and then Naya's breath caught in her throat as she saw the sorceress entering the throne room. To Naya, it felt as though her heart stopped for that moment, then she suddenly cried, "No! Don't come in!"

"What..." stammered the sorceress as she stared at Hanto, then at Naya, the cool dark eyes growing huge, "What have you done?!"

The Queen fell to her knees, letting the chisel clatter to the floor as she clasped her hands together and begged, "Please don't be angry! I did it for us!"

The sorceress frowns and her lips quiver as she stares at the queen, then suddenly roars, "You stupid, selfish, arrogant little brat!" then makes a sudden, fierce gesture, thrusting her hand into the air while her eyes never leave the queen.

Looking up at that hand in confusion, Naya sobbed and started to apologize, but before she could get the words there was a stabbing pain between her legs as a blade of ice suddenly shot up out of the floor and straight through her pants and into her loins.

She was lifted up of the floor, writhing in horror as a huge spike of ice appeared beneath her, flowing out of the cracks in the tiles. It penetrated deep into her belly, filling her with an intense cold that infused her body. It kept going deeper and deeper until it was in every part of her and as she sobbed one last time her tears froze in her eyes.

"Oh, Kala...What have I done?" sobbed the sorceress as she fell to her knees at Hanto's side, "I'm so sorry."

As she sat there and thought of all that had happened, a great rage built within her, a rage unlike any seen before or since. When that rage finally exploded from her, it covered the kingdom in ice, locking it in an eternal winter and forever destroying it.

Everyone knew the story; it was as famous as The Frozen Sands themselves.

The boundless riches in gold and treasure that must still lay in the vaults of the palace had lured many men to their deaths in the unforgiving cold. And so he came from his home in the bitter cold of the north after making love to his beautiful wife, knowing that he could succeed where all others had failed.

The icy wind could not cut through his thick muscles or the warm fur that envelopes his loins. The long journey had been trying on him and he had been forced to seek comfort in the arms of many women on the way, but now that he was finally here he felt as comfortable as if he were home.

He walked through the ruins on his soft fur boots and frowned as he gazed upon all the destroyed buildings. He was surprised by how few bodies there were. There should at least be the bones of the previous explorers who had come here.

And then he came to the palace itself. It stood as tall and proud as ever and the gates were wide open for him. As he explored it he found that it did not seem to have suffered any damage in the disaster, but many of the rooms were completely filled with ice. He opened a door and found it lead to nothing but a sheet of ice as smooth as glass.

That last door he opened made him freeze in horror. As he stared through the ice, he saw the perfectly preserved bodies of a naked man and woman, their eyes closed, their arms embracing each other. There was a script carved into the surface of the ice, but he could not read it. The language was ancient beyond memory and the message was written backwards. The words simply said, "Forgive me." He decided to avoid opening doors as much as he could after that.

Finally, he came to an room filled with statues carved in ice. It was a large room and he guessed that there must be hundreds of statues in total. They were all naked women and soon he realized that they were many statues of the same woman, repeated again and again in rows running the full length.

It was amazingly beautiful to his eyes and he walked through the sculptures enjoying the way the light shimmered through their translucent bodies. Then he found one that was not like the others. She was younger, less athletic but with smaller breasts, and her hair was sculpted in a different style. Most curiously of all, she was posed sitting in a shiny silver throne.

This one was far more life-like than the others. As he watched it, it actually seemed to move, its eyes following him. Then suddenly its head turned and it spoke, "Do you like them? I made them all myself," its voice casual and quiet.

He screamed and scrambled backwards, gaping at the talking ice sculpture, then he stammered, "You're alive!"

She laughed and rolled her eyes as she stood up from her throne and walked towards him, her icy feet clicking with every step as she said, "In a way. I used to live in a desert you know. It was hot every day; I was surrounded by warmth everywhere I went. Now I would give anything just to feel a warm touch against my skin."

He gaped at her, rendered speechless. As she moved, she was a strange vision of beauty. Every part of her moved like flesh rather than ice. Her bare breasts bounced lightly with each step, the muscles of her legs flexed and stretched, and even the folds between her legs were intricately detailed.

"They are a woman I used to know, a log time ago," she explained without being asked, "I though she was my friend once. Now all I want is to understand why she left. If only I could ask one of these sculptures."

"How...How can you be alive?" he asked in a deep, nervous voice.

She smirked and said casually, "Did you know that if you carve an ice sculpture well enough, it will seem to come alive? I have been trying to capture her image so that I might have one more moment with her, but I can never get the lines quite right. Some days I wonder if I might be wasting my time, sculpting her over and over again, but then I realize that I have far more time than I want."

He swallowed hard she moved closer to him an he felt the cold sting of her icy fingertip upon his bare chest. She licked her lips and looked down his bare body, then said softly, "I've had visitors before, but you're the first one who came naked. Aren't you cold?"

Looking into her eyes was a strange experience, because he could see right through her face and out the back of her head. He couldn't bring himself to speak to such a face.

"Oh, but I can feel that you aren't! You are so warm!" she said as she slid a hand firmly down the bulging muscles of his belly, stroking his warm skin with her icy palm until her fingers were exploring the thick bush of hair that concealed his loins.

Her icy fingers suddenly found is soft penis and wrapped tightly around it, causing him to cry out at the cold as his flesh shriveled. "What...what're you doing?!"

"I'm making love to you," she whispered into his ear, "You know I'm not really a statue, right?" she said as he grasped one of his hands and drew it up to her bosom. The ice is fingers touched was not at all like ice, it was soft like flesh, cold but almost liquid between his fingers, like water but firm and holding its shape.

She moaned softly as he squeezed her breast and hard nipples appeared on the shiny surface of her skin. "Come on, sit on the chair and let me ride you. You came all this way looking for treasure and you've found it: a beautiful woman to make your own."

He quickly scrambled onto the chair and despite the icy fingers that held his cock, it was swelling and growing hot as the sight of her naked breasts, so real in touch and movement, and yet as beautiful as pure translucent ice. Her entire body was an awesome sight to behold and soon he was rock-hard and twitching.

"Oh, you're so warm," she moaned as she sat down on his lap, guiding her icy tunnel down upon his throbbing manhood. He groaned in pleasure as he was squeezed by soft walls and his eyes bulged in amazement as he could see his shaft thrusting into her right through her translucent belly.

He grasped her hips and thrust into her slowly at first but then harder and faster. She was cold but beautiful, and the cold did not bother him. He never missed a chance to take a beautiful woman and they always appreciated it. She cried out softly, "Yes, oh yes! Give me more!" as her breasts bounced up and down with each thrust.

He groaned and clenched his teeth as he felt his rod tense and quiver, so near to bursting deep inside her. He clenched his belly and forced himself to continue, not wanting to let this end.

Pumping faster and faster, he moaned and panted as he smacked his balls against her butt and the more he stroked inside her, the longer it seemed he could go. Soon the feeling of being ready to cum had completely left him and only the sensation of cold remained.

It was the longest, most intense sex of his life, the chill making him feel everything so much more deeply. He could not tell how long it lasted, perhaps minutes, perhaps hours, but suddenly he realized that he could no longer feel his manhood at all, as if he were pumping into nothing.

There was no pleasure, not even a sense of cold and he grunted in frustration as he pushed on her hips to draw his mighty shaft from her body.

He screamed in horror as he clutched his penis in both hands. It had turned blue and it felt like a block of ice as he cried, "My cock?! It's frozen!"

She pouted her icy lips and said playfully, "You're not finished yet, are you?" Then she instantly latched onto his body, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him while his hands were busy, pinning his arms to his sides as her bosom smashed into his face.

"Oh! You're so warm!" she moaned happily as his cries were muffled by her breasts and he writhed and jerked. He felt off the throne but she just fell with him, clinging to him as they flopped around on the floor until finally he went still.

At last she stood from his body and look down upon his pale blue corpse.

She sighed, "Looks like I broke another one. And I still didn't get an orgasm," then flopped back onto her throne.

"I'm sure this can't go on much longer. Someday she'll come back and set me free. She can't leave me cursed forever, right?"

She must have been speaking to the ice sculptures, because there was no one else to answer her.

davesmistress
01-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Congratulations Semigloss.....hope more people stop in here to view your story...and thanks for entering the contest...

Look forward to submissions in other contests.....

badlybent
01-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Congratulations Semi-Truly and impressive work. Looking forward to the sequel. We intended to award you an all expenses trip to Iceland but then the server needed a dohikey or was it a giswhiget. And the mods all demanded double pay...Oh yea...that's right...two times zero is....let me see. Oh hell I'm sure I'll figure it out someday.

Badlybent ;flash;

badlybent
01-04-2007, 04:30 AM
I couldn't resist adding a little color. Could this be Kala? Hanto's star crossed lover. There are more of Kala in the picture post section.

Tigrok
01-07-2007, 12:48 AM
CONGRADULATIONS!!

:luxhello:

freedom37803
01-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Congrats on the win

thedeep
01-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Super entry thanks and congrats on winning the contest :td

ElizaDoolittle
01-07-2007, 05:55 PM
congrats semigloss.. looking forward to more from you

Scorpio8
01-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Well deserved Semigloss!!!

An excellent storyline and turned out with
an exceptional touch.

Semigloss
01-09-2007, 12:43 AM
So much praise, it is remarkable. So this is the prize for winning a contest.

I really appreciate it and I will do my best to make my next story worthy of this one. Or at least I will be sure to write something that I find fun, one way or another.

I certainly have no shortage of active, exciting ideas, two of which are set in the same world as the Ice Queen. It is just a matter of finding the time to make them real.

dragonice442
12-17-2010, 09:51 AM
great storyline nice ending

NightShadow89
12-23-2010, 11:06 AM
Incredible story! Really well done!