PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve!!

mcholdrguy
12-31-2006, 06:30 PM
Skating!! I hadn’t skated in years and here I was on a dark country lake, at a New Year’s Eve church skating party as a chaperone.

My time was being spent divided between keeping the fire roaring and the laces tight and the sore ankles soothed. These kids were very excited about something, but it couldn’t have been the cold or even the nice ice. I guess that “Teens these days…” thing and all that.

I looked over to the big log where everyone sat to rest or don their skates and saw the Minister’s daughter struggling with her laces.

I was not on skates and I had worn my studded ‘ice shoes’ for the occasion. The last thing I wanted was to fall on my old ass. I didn’t want to get hurt and I didn’t want to look as old as I was.

I walked over to the girl and asked, “Want some help?” I pretty much remembered that her name was Ruth [sooo biblical!] but I wasn’t sure enough to use it.

‘Ruth’ looked up and seemed to blossom! With a warm smile she said, “Oh yes! Could you help with these laces? These skates are a bit big for me and I can’t seem to get them tight enough.”

I kneeled at her feet and began the process of lacing tightly. The light from the campfire played up under her little skating skirt. I was trying really hard not to look but, here I was looking up the Minister’s daughter’s skirt!

What’s more, this fifteen-year-old Minister’s daughter wasn’t wearing the typical black spandex shorts that all the girls wore for athletic activities. Above her warm leggings there was bare flesh and then a hint of white panty and a little lace!

I was cool! A couple of quick glances and I went back to the job at hand. Soon the laces were as tight as I dared make them. Ruth [we determined that it was her name] smiled her thanks, awkwardly tried to get up and fell back over the log! Her legs flew open for a second until she regained her balance and her ‘dignity’. I helped her up and she skated off to be with her friends.

I was left to toss on some more wood on the blaze and worry about the beginning of ‘wood’ in my pants. I figured that an erection during a church skating party after helping the PK was an all-encompassing taboo!

My name for this tale is Mr. Smith and I heard it being called from the direction of the ‘lacing log’. There was the sweet young Ruth waving and pointing to a loose skate. I strode over and knelt and couldn’t help but notice that the double knot that I had carefully tied was undone and the skate flopped loosely.

“Hmmm,” I said. “I must have tied a bad knot.” Ruth giggled and lifted her leg a bit too far for the lacing process but just right for the gazing process.

As I retightened her lace I had a perfect shot at her open thighs and the shiny white panty crotch. In the flickering firelight I could see the outline of her pussy and even the shadow of the dark crease between the puffy lips! Boy-o-boy! I had to extricate myself from this situation as gracefully as I could and as quickly as I could.

But the sexy young Ruth had other plans and lifted the other skate for me to adjust. Allowing one more lingering peek at teen panty heaven!

This time, as she skated off to the crowd I really had a hard-on to re-arrange!

It was about time for the marshmallows and we had cut a batch of sticks to roast them on. The fire was perfect for this activity and as I laid out the sticks and bags of fluffy morsels I glanced over and, sure enough! There was Ruth on the log beckoning to me.

I left the snacks to another chaperone and willingly went over to my new young fantasy maker!

“They are still loose! I fell! A lot!!", and then, "Maybe an extra pair of socks would fix the problem?”

“OK!” And as I went to the supply of spare warm clothing she unlaced the skates quickly. For a quick moment I wondered how she could unlace so well but couldn’t lace well at all.

By then I was back in position and I wasn’t disappointed! Up comes her stateless foot, open comes her sweet thighs and PoP!! Go my eyes as I am treated to a full view of her bald pussy with her white silky panties pulled completely to the side. As my cock lurched I tried to imagine how a fall on the ice could create such disarray.

The extra socks worked wonders and, again, off she skated. But not before she gave me a quick hug and some sort of ‘knowing’ look that made me nervous.

Later, around the campfire, the last strains of some group song drifting away, Ruth [who managed to find a place right beside me] whispered in my ear, ”Didn’t you like looking up my skirt?” This was accompanied with the most secret smile and flash of shiny brown eyes.

With facial expressions, I made believe I didn’t know what she was saying.

“I know you saw my panties the first time! And the second time! And I know you saw something else the third time! Didn’t you? Huh?”

“I really liked it when you looked up my skirt!”

I was looking at her as casually as I could, hoping no one could hear.

“Didn’t you like seeing my bare pussy? I loved showing it to you! I moved my panties just for you! I wanted you to see my…my....cunt!”

I was stunned! This was going way too far for me, a married sixty something chaperone at a church youth-group New Year’s Eve party.

I forced my self to not say the ‘YES!!!’ that was roaring around my head [and pants!] and I got up, ostensibly to speak about the transportation plans back to the church parking lot.

That’s when things got a lot more complicated! The minister approached me and arranged for Ruth to ride back with me! How could I say ‘no’?

The fire was doused and everyone was accounted for as we all drove off. It was to be about a fifteen mile drive. As the car warmed up and we proceeded along in silence I offered to turn on the radio.

She declined saying, “Are you embarrassed, Mr. Smith? I hope not! ‘Cause I really love to show off like I did back there. Didn’t you like seeing me? Come on! You can say it! We are alone here!”

I was certainly aware of that fact! I was also becoming aware that she was turning on the seat and loosened the seat belt. “Ruth! You should stay buckled-up!” I said, dutifully.

“But I want to show you! I know you want to see me! Don’t you want to see my panties? See my pussy? Doesn’t it make you hard and horny?”

“Ruth! Whether it does or not, it isn’t proper for a young lady to say and do the things you are doing!” As I glanced over I saw that Ruth had pulled up her legs and they were more open than before. The dash lights gave enough of a glow that I could see that her panties were very loose and tugged so her pussy was in full view!

“Oh, Ruth!”, I moaned, “What are you doing this for?”

“I won’t tell. Honest! I love doing this! I can keep a secret like this for ever! I’ll bet that you never heard about the Halloween party when Mr. Jackson took me home. Did you?”

“No”, (Although, I just did!)

“Well then! See? The secret is safe! Please pull over for a minute? I really want you to look. I get so excited when I am looked at. Sometimes I have to touch my clitty!” And her finger twiddled at the top of the delicious pouty pussy lips!

Just then a horn did a quick beep and I saw Mr. Jackson’s pickup zoom by. What had this girl been up to?? I certainly knew what she was up to now!

“We can’t fuck, you know? We can’t even touch each other!” I was a bit relieved to hear that there were some limits to this secret plan!

“But, Mr. Smith……..I would really like to see your cock! I really would! I will give you a little present if you will take it out for me.”

“Oh, I don’t know Ruth……..I really shouldn’t……” As I was stammering my drivel she had pulled her panties all the way up tight and they almost disappeared between her cunt-lips. Then she lifted one smooth leg and then the other and in an instant her white silky panties were draped over my wrist as I held firmly to the wheel.

“I think you will like to smell them as you look at me.” Her pussy was open to my view and I helplessly pulled over to the rest area that was conveniently available.

As I dared to hold the dainty underthing to my nose she whispered,” Now, Mr. Smith! Now show your little Ruthie how hard I made you tonight!”

I was lost! In a daze I opened my pants and tugged down my briefs and took out my old cock. It was surprisingly hard for a guy my age! “Now, rub it for me? Masturbate for me! Masturbate with me?”

My hand went automatically to my cock and I immediately began to feel the relief that was so close. My eyes went to this young vixen’s crotch and watched as she buried two fingers between those smooth teen lips. He eyes never left my cock and she sighed and began to breath hard.

“Oo!, Ooo!, Mr. Smith! Ohhh yess! Rub it! Do it for your little Ruthie! Oh! I am so close! Can we cum together? Can we? Huh?”

I was unable to do anything but nod and, with a groan, the first spurt of cum shot out and onto the dashboard. I quickly wrapped her panties over my cock. Ruth squealed and her head flew back as if I had smacked her!

Low, sexy, guttural sounds were punctuating her thrusting of her cunt at her hand. She never saw as my next orgasmic offerings squirted into those panties.. She seemed to almost pass out.

As she lay there, panting and rolling her head, I entertained the thought of touching her or even licking………!

But she came to her senses and took her panties from me and neatly folded them into her coat pocket.

“Please take me home, Mr. Smith? My Daddy is expecting us!”

I was trying to imagine what lawyer would even try to defend me……..

davesmistress
01-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Great Story Mcholdrguy......and Congratulations.....it's been chosen for story of the week...

must66
01-10-2007, 12:56 AM
I liked it alot. Thanks, Jimmy

badlybent
01-10-2007, 01:12 AM
What a great story. Growing up in the South I never learned to Ice skate. Maybe I should now. There this church and.....

Thanks for being such a great supporter of the forum Mc. When I see your name on a post I know it's going to be good. :flash:

mcholdrguy
01-10-2007, 03:32 AM
Wow!! Thanks!!!

darkhelmet
01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Great story really derserves to be story of the week.

JACKSTRAW
01-10-2007, 03:41 PM
wow what a nice story

dealwithit
01-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Great story!!:guy

BJ Cortland
01-14-2007, 09:09 AM
Well Done! Congrats!

tanbuns
01-15-2007, 08:15 AM
Very nice story. I really enjoyed it.

easyman67
01-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Great story Mcholder.

You always have a way of reminding me that there are some good things about living back in that cold assed end of the world.

I may still end up back there some day. Thanks.:Grin_anim: :Grin_anim:

shyshannon
08-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Ok, so I was doing some poking around and took another trip in the way back machine.

mcholdrguy this is an awesome story! I'm soooo horny right now, I may have to take a break from SSP for a few to go and take care of something!
:wink_2:

Thanks!

kmakaz
09-24-2008, 10:45 PM
whens the rest coming?