PDA

View Full Version : My first threesome.

Rocstarlisa
01-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi, I've told a few people this story and it always gets everyone hot, me included. It's my first post though, and first time trying to tell it like a story, so please let me know what you think. I can take constructive criticism.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I was a Sophmore in college I had started hooking up with a Senior named "Mike". We had only been dating barely a month, but it seemed like we'd had sex a million times in that month. I was pretty well experienced by then, or so I thought, but he really knew how to turn me on and got me into talking dirty and being his "little slut". He also new how to get me wasted which was kinda new to me at the time as well.

As usual I met him at the bar on a Friday night and he got me good and drunk as well as horny. He had a place off campus so we walked back there kissing and fondling the whole time. When we got back to his place we found his roomate "Eric" on the couch with his trusted bong watching TV. Mike was cute, 5 11 dark hair medium build, but Eric was hot, and a bad boy. He was kind of buff 6 2 and a blonde buzz cut, but he was hippyish too, if that makes sense. As for me, I was/am 5 6 with blue eyes, I probably weighed 120at the time with 32 Bs long brown hair and a pretty tight body if I can say that. I played on the volleyball team and we worked out religiously.

At any rate, we sat on the couch with Eric and did a bong hit and started watching TV, but TV wasn't on our minds at all. Soon Mike and I were making out on the couch and getting all hot again. After a few minutes of this Eric kinda coughed like he wanted us to know that he was sitting next to us and we were being kinda excessive. I giggled and pulled away from Mike and apologized to Eric if we were making him uncomfortable. He just sighed. Mike then looked at him and asked if he felt left out. Eric just shot him back a stupid look and shrugged. Mike then responded with something to the effect of "I want to pack another bong, why don't you two make out while I go get my herb".

I was a little shocked, and looked at Mike to see if he was for real, and I could tell right away that he meant what he said. I didn't really know what to think, but I was pretty wasted and very excited. So I moved closer to Eric and we kissed a little and I giggled a lot. We were both pretty hesitant at first. I could tell Eric was as shocked as me that Mike suggested that. So we kissed at first but eventually started making and soon my tongue was in his mouth and we were both getting into it. Mike had meanwhile repacked the bong and taken a hit. He passed it to me, but I declined since I was getting light headed by then not just from the partying but mostly because I was incredibly hot.

I passed it to Eric then and Mike grabbed me and we started making out. He was groping me and getting into it. Soon it was Mikes turn with the bong again, and he told me "you'll have to make out with Eric again while I hit this". I couldn't believe I was sitting between these two making out with them, I was waiting for Mike to take me to his room and bang the shit out of me, but he seemed so relaxed, I could tell he was enjoying making me crazy. I didn't question him though and I went back to kissing Eric, I started kissing his neck and I could tell he was excited and confused too.

Mike then passed the bong and pulled me over to him. He grabbed me and made me straddle him on the couch, so we were grinding while we were making out. He also proceeded to unbutton my blouse completely, I had a sheer pink Victoria Secret bra so you could see my nipples, and they were hard as a rock since Mike started squeezing them. The grinding was getting me wet too. I felt like I was in a dream, but I was having way too much fun to want to wake up.

After a few minutes of this I didn't know if Mike was going to take me into his room finally, but instead he stopped kissing me and said "I think it's Eric's turn, I think you should get on his lap too". I kissed Mike again and got up obediently. I realized as I got on Eric's lap that my boobs were pretty well exposed and it made me a little self concious, but excited at the same time. Eric just pulled me onto his lap and started grinding me and kissing me I could feel his hard on as soon as I got on, and it was impressive. I instinctively started grinding on it. I even started to moan a little as he kissed me and started touching my nipples. I think it was then that I realized I was going to take this as far as I could and stopped waiting for Mike to take me to his room.

Mike was still calling the shots though and after a few minutes of grinding on Eric he was like "My turn", and I slowly got off of Eric which was probably good, since I was ready to cum in my jeans. I climbed onto Mike and just started kissing him, his hands reached around my back and unsnapped my bra. I could feel his hard on. Rather than grind on it I reached down and started rubbing it through his jeans. He looked up at me and asked "do you want a taste of that baby?", and I just nodded yes. I needed something bad.

He pushed me off and started undoing his jeans. I just got on my knees as he pulled his jeans down and I slowly started to give him head. Mike had a thick 6 inches and he was hard as a rock. I went down on him and got even more excited if that was possible. I started to lick his balls, and as I did I looked over to see Eric puling his pants down and pull out his cock. I knew we'd passed the point of no return. He had a good 9 inches and was totally shaved. I hadn't seen a guy shaved before and it made it look way different. I looked back at Mike and saw him smiling at me, then looked back at Eric and watched him stroking his cock.

Soon Mike looked over at Eric and said "She is really good at this, you need to experience this". Mike didn't even say anything to me, I just looked up at him and he nodded. I stopped sucking him and just crawled over to Eric and looked at his cock, and then up at him. He looked so hot and turned on. He let go of his cock and I took it in my hand, there was some precum on the tip and I just stuck my tongue out and licked it off. I then started to suck on him. He just let out a moan and leaned back. I couldn't go all the way down on it, but I tried. I then started licking it and sucking his balls as well. Mike watched for a few seconds and then I felt him behind me. He literally picked me up and put me on the couch, but with my face still in Erics lap. He then undid my jeans and pulled them along with my thong down to my knees.

I felt Mike put his fingers in my pussy and say "I can't believe how wet you are..... I think you're ready for some cock". Suddenly his cock was in me. I hadn't even really ever fantasized about being with two guys before, but here I was with a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy. It felt so good. I had to stop sucking Eric because I was practically screaming. I came really quickly, and that made Mike start to cum too, that or seeing me with Eric's cock in my mouth. He always liked to cum on me, my face or ass or boobs, but he just kept pumping and I felt his warm cum inside me.

"God you are a good slut" I heard him say. After I caught my breath I started sucking on Eric again and told him it was his turn to cum. He looked down at me and pulled me up to where we could kiss. I took my pants the rest of the way off, then slowly got onto his lap. I straddled him and felt him ease into my dripping pussy. He felt so good, I felt so full. Slowly I started to rock back on his cock. I felt so hot, soon I was cumming again while kissing him.

After I came the second time he stood up while still in me and put me on my back on the carpet and fucked me missionary style. He pounded me really hard and fast, he was so deep, but i was so hot and wet that it felt awesome. He came after a little of this and I just layed underneath him in a state of sexual bliss.

I don't know what else was said that night, but I layed on the floor for a little while. Eric got up and disappeared. Soon Mike pulled me up, took me to the bathroom where I cleaned up and then we went to Mike's bed where he screwed me for another hour and I just kept cumming.

-----------------------------------------------

I remember it like it was yesterday even though it was 7 years ago. Mike and I lasted only another month or so, but I did screw them both a few more times. I still fantasize about 2 guys all the time now, but I only had one other occasion that it happened with different guys. The opportunity just doesn't present itself often enough, that is if you are trying to maintain a respectable rep. Maybe I'm just getting cheesier with age lol.

Let me know what you thought.
Lisa

JackBNimble
01-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Great story! Nicely formatted...you did a great job!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site! I hope you'll come back and visit us some more!

Rocstarlisa
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I just reread it and found a few typos, but I'm happy with it. I guess I'll have to try a few more later.

davesmistress
01-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the Story....not bad at all for a first time....typos arent always a big deal unless there are tons that distract from the story..

Welcome to SSP...hope you enjoy your stay and have some fun.

badlybent
01-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Well I for one got all hot and bothered reading. You were right about that. I had one three way many years ago too but never found the opportunity to do it again. I have a story about it in the works too. The typos don't distract from the story so don't worry. Write some more. You write well.

;flash;

darkhelmet
01-10-2007, 01:06 PM
very nice story.

brona
01-11-2007, 01:47 AM
great story....it got my fucking horny

BJ Cortland
01-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Great story, Lisa. I'm kinda picky with typos, but the few in your story were no big deal. Welcome, and keep writing - you're good.

Aloha Jack
01-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Nice, Lisa! I wasn't reading for typos.

tanbuns
01-13-2007, 01:38 PM
WOW Lisa, nice story.

cactuscock
01-23-2007, 10:44 AM
good story ...

SnR2007
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Bravo,

Now did you ever get DP'ed during that string of threesomes or is that a fantasy of yours?

I like your writing style alot. Very good.

logical01
02-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Well done, enjoyed it.

Deathnote
02-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks for sharing this! ^_^

dealwithit
02-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Pretty awesome!!

baldcock
03-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Nice story i've ben fanatsizing about a mmf 3sum for years. No sign of it happening yet

Fivid
11-25-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks for a great story, we loved it.

atownsend86
11-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Awesome story. It definitely got me going. I'd definitely be up for that about now.

beastyboy69
12-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Awesome.

needsabj
12-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Very nice story. Got me hard reading it.

cocummer
02-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Nice story. what typos? lol ,, 3-somes are such fun.

jessejames777
03-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Really good story, my girlfriend really enjoyed it as did I!!!

Mr.Bajad
03-28-2009, 02:39 AM
really hot in here...nice lisa

kaseem
04-24-2009, 12:30 PM
nice story

Sargon54
04-26-2009, 08:22 PM
great story keep them coming pleease

kaseem
05-17-2009, 02:57 AM
Great story!

hoppy_miller
05-17-2009, 09:37 AM
nice story, thanks

omguy15
05-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Great story!

spuddster
05-25-2009, 03:11 PM
thanks, that was good stuff

twojustfourfun
05-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Every time this story gets "bumped", I enjoy reading it over again! Great delivery, lots of good setup before the action gets furious, very believable characters.

Love it!

serious82
05-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Wow!! that was awesome!!

3 for 3
05-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Great story Lisa. Sure got my juices flowing.

intangible
05-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Great story!

frankjohnmoore
11-16-2009, 02:54 AM
very nice story lisa, welcume and thanks

supban
11-22-2009, 08:14 PM
That was a really hot story. Like you said, those opportunities just don't seem to present themselves often enough. I look forward to reading more.

drone
11-24-2009, 12:51 AM
good form

Drake1965
12-02-2009, 11:06 AM
I liked the story, and the personal comments at the end. I hope to read some more of your memories soon!!

TBlayz
12-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I do believe that everyone deserves to partake in a few good 3somes in life.

Saffer
12-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Loved the build-up, you write really well. I'm anal about typo's, and must have been concentrating too much on the story to notice!

username69
12-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks!

reo46725
12-24-2009, 06:26 PM
great story!!

stubnib
01-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Very nice story ... hot, believable, spontaneous/

01TACO
07-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the story