PDA

View Full Version : trip home, great store--- a little long

usafslut
01-17-2007, 08:19 PM
I was driving home for the last holiday and horny as hell. I had met a guy the previous Saturday and although his personality was just OK, the sex was outrageous. I had met him at a club and during a few dances I noticed more than an average size bulge in his pants. I am not usually a little slut, but I was way overdue for some good sex, so I wound up going home with him. My suspicions were correct and this guy had the biggest bone I ever saw. Anyway I couldn’t get enough of him and I am sure he couldn’t wait for me to go home the next morning as I worked his dick till it was dead.
Anyway- all that was going through my mind as I made my way home, usually a 3 hour ride but with traffic was taking much longer. I finally gave up on highways and hit the back roads. I found myself foundling my own breast and was contemplating fingering myself when I stopped at a light. I looked to my right and saw a little shop that had a neon sign that read “lingerie and erotic gifts.” The lingerie did not interest me but the gift part did. I turned my Mustang into the dirt driveway and parked. I was happy to see only one car in the parking lot and hoped it was the owner.
I walked into the shop and there were racks of lingerie. I walked around for a minute or two and girl appeared. She was pretty with really long hair and looked to be about 18 or 19. She asked me if she could be of any assistance. I told her I was just looking. She asked me what I was looking for (damn I was hoping she wasn’t going to ask that.) I asked her where the gifts were. She smiled and said “ they are over here.” We walked into another room and I stopped dead in my footsteps as I entered the room. In this room there were four walls of more rubber dicks than you can imagine. The girl looked at me and said “I’ve seen that look before, some selection huh?” I don’t know why but I answered “oh my fuckin god” I then realized what I had said and put my hand to my mouth so embarrassed” The girl started to laugh and then so did I.
I told the girl what I owned one small dildo (that I had a boyfriend buy) and1 vibrator (that I bought in Spenser Gifts in the mall). She said” well I hope by the time you leave here you will have a nicer collection.”
You would thought we were talking about flowers or collectables, not sex toys. Oh I never told you, I am in my mid 20’s and considered pretty “hot.” I am not as pretty as the girl in the store, but I am 5’6” with a killer 36 (dd), 23, 32 figure. I have brown hair and eyes and a complexion that in the summer always has a great dark tan. I love to worship the sun so I usually wear a very skimpy bikini and when no-one is at the house that have an apartment in I can usually be found tanning in the buff. Anyway back to the store.
The girl then said “here I’ll give you the quick overview and then we can narrow into what you like.” I told her OK, like what was I suppose to say- “no thanks I’ll just take that huge dildo on the wall over there” and get the hell out of the store.
She took me by the hand (I thought that was a little weird, but what the hell). With her other hand she pointed “on this wall we have the standard rubber dildos. They range from 4” and very thin, to 3 feet with big fake balls and the thickness of your arm (you should have seen that one). You can see we have not only the dick shaped ones, but we have a nice selection of double ended ones” She looked at me and I guess I had a confused look on my face, and added “the more flexible ones are great if you like double penetration, the firmer ones are fun for girl-girl sex” I wasn’t sure but I could swear she squeezed my hand when she said that part.” “Next to these dildos you can see we have straps and harnesses for that fit many of the standard dildos. Again I was confused and she looked at me and said “for a girl to be able to wear the dildo like a man’s dick.” I nodded my head when ‘I got it.” She then picked up a dildo with her free hand, not letting go of me with the other,” and said – I love this one, it fits in a strap and has a 10” dick on one side and a rubber tongue on the other, while pumping both girls get the pleasure of the motion.” Did she say “ I love this one” as in she has used it or it sounds good to her. My mind was in overload, but I also started to feel like my body was reacting as well. A moment later I was sure of it as I saw the girl glance at my breast and as she looked away I looked down and saw my nipples were protruding through my blouse.
The next section was full of vibrators and sleeves that went over vibrators, and vibrator kits with a bunch of attachments. The girl was explaining what a lot of them did. A few times she mentioned – ”I like this one” or “this one feels great.” Every so often I would get a squeeze on my hand or even a long squeeze on the my hand.
We then got to section of different looking objects. She said ‘these products are for anal stimulations” She looked at me and said “I can take the smaller things but I’m not comfortable with the larger ones.’ I just nodded when she looked at me. She then says “do you enjoy anal?” Before I even thought I responded “actual yes, I have only had a couple of anal orgasms but they were really intense” when I got done I am sure I had this weird look on my face and she looks at me and says “relax already will ya.” Believe it or not just because she said that I did a little. She pointed back to wall and showed me the butt plugs, butt beads and special shaped dildos and vibrators that were made for going up your butt.
We were almost back to where we had started and she walked me up to a glass case. Inside the case were toys that were shaped like the ones I had seen, but these where all stainless steel or glass. She told me that if I had money to burn that I could get the top of the line in metal, “if you like that kind of feel” although they were expensive you could tell she didn’t think much of them. There was then a section of ties and straps and handcuffs and leather. She didn’t need to explain this- it was obviously bondage stuff.
We were then back to the start-
She looked at me and said “so- what do you think?” I said that it was overwhelming. I then asked the question that was on mind for the last 15 minutes – “it sounds like you have tried a lot of these, have you” She replies “sure, how can you be a good sales person if you don’t know the product, besides I don’t get a lot of people in here and it gets kind of boring” I then asked if the owner knew she played with merchandise and she tells me its her store. That her father left her tons of money and this is what she bought when she graduated from high school. I never expected that. She then looks at me and says- “so you want to try anything out?” I didn’t know what to say. She says- “I’ll tell you what you need to get into the mood and then it gets easy.”
Still holding my hand she walks me over to the lingerie section and says what do you like to wear when you want to feel totally sexy? I told her a teddy and matching thong. She walked me over to rack with the goods and told me to pick one out and put it on. I was a little uncomfortable and she told me that she would put something on well and handed me a red outfit. She let go of my hand and walked over to the outer door and locked it and turned the closed sign around.
She pointed to a dressing room and said “go- or change here which ever you want” I went into the dressing room and got undressed. I looked at my nipples and they were totally hard. When I took off the thong I was wearing they were soaked. I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself if I knew what I was doing. I had never been with another girl but I felt that that was about to change. I was so horny at this point I think I was on auto pilot. I looked back in the mirror and I was wearing this sexy teddy and panties. I looked good.
I heard the girl finally say- “are you going to stay in there all day?” I walked out and there she was wearing this fishnet body suit. If I thought I was wearing something sexy it was nothing compared to her outfit. My body wouldn’t have looked as good as her’s did in an outfit like that, her boobs were smaller and firm. Of course I didn’t stop at just looking at her boobs, I continued my stare further down. I couldn’t see any hair near her pussy, but I could see her labia protruding through the net between her legs. She looked at me and said “you like” I told her I did and she told me she loved the way I looked. And then we finally introduced ourselves. Her name was Tammy. She took me by the hand again and we walked back toward the “toy” room. She said- “you know there is one more section of my store you haven’t seen. We walked through a curtain and there was a small room with shelves of videos and DVDs, all xxx rated. There was also a small love seat situated across of a television set. She told me to sit down and she picked up a remote control, turned on the TV and then put the DVD onto a section she waned and there on the screen appeared two women on a bed with various dildos around them. One of women picked up one and was moving around the other woman’s labia and clit. Tammy asked if I liked and I said yes. She said good and reached behind the love seat and came back with a vibrator that had a tongue looking thing on the end. She turned it on and the tongue started to move up and down. She came over and put it between my legs. I sat and watched as I let her move my panties over and work the tongue around my labia and clit just like on the movie. The woman on the movie slide the vibrator into the other woman, but Tammy kept the real vibrator on the outside of me, and boy was I responding. I could see myself getting wetter and wetter and heard myself start to moan. This toy was great and if she was trying to sell me one – she had just made a sale. She kept running the tongue up from near my butt to over my clit I was on the verge of a climax and had my butt off of the love seat trying to get more pressure on me from the toy. Tammy looked at me and said- you know I love this toy but it can’t do this, and at that she moved the toy aside and put her lips on my clit and then started to suck- well that is all it took and I exploded into her mouth. As a natural reaction I grabbed her head and pushed into harder into me. She kept working my clit and I felt myself rushing cum out of me. This always happens when I have a clitoral climax, I don’t squirt but I sure come close. This went on for a few more moments and then she took her mouth off my clit and I thought she would dive into my pussy, but she just circled labia and although I had just cum I wanted more. She teased me a little more and then said; “do you want to see the best masturbation devise I sell? I told her sure (like what else was I going to say?)
She opened a closet door and pulled out a little machine that looked like an exercise machine, except it had a dildo attached to the top. She explained that you basically knelt on the supports and as you rocked back and forth on the supports the dildo would go in and out of you. I asked her if she made this herself and she told me that it came from one of her suppliers and that there were a lot of sex machines on the market, but this one is less expensive and makes no noise. She told me to sit on it and as horny as I was I did want comes natural to me and chickened out- I said- you first. She said fine. She took off her fishnet tights and got on the machine. She opened her legs- she was bald and wet – and positioned the dildo between her labia, she rocked a few times and the dildo rubbed between her lips and up to her clit. She did this for a few moments and then moved back, the dick hit its spot and went into her pussy. She rocked back and forth and started to moan and was being fucked by the machine. She asked me to help take her top off which I did. She asked me to suck on her nipples, which I did without hesitation (what the hell I was horny). She then asked me to eat her. This took a minute of hesitation and pondering, but I figured “why not” and licked her the best I could with the way she was rocking. I was trying to lick lower than the lop of her labia and clit and she stopped rocking for a few moments. She started to rock slowly so I could still have access to her. The dick was almost cumming out of her on the up swing and going in slightly on the down, but I had more access to her- she was moaning loudly as I licked her and then she was actually yelling as she neared her climax, she started to rock more quickly. She grabbed my head and pulled it up- she then surprised me by putting her lips to mine and then frenched me, I went along with it and kissed her as she started to cum, she took my hand with her free one and put it on her breast – then she grabbed one of mine- she was cumming as we were feeling each other up and kissing. The kissing didn’t last too much as she started to scream again in an orgasm. I moved down and sucked her nipple as she continued to cum. This went on for a few minutes and then she slowed her rocking down and then stopped. She told me it was my turn and the entire process reversed itself with me on the machine. This ended with me having this tremendous orgasm- but I was able to kiss her through mine. I will tell you that a couple of times the thing slipped out of me and almost entered my butt. Tammy told me it was great for anal and had the dildo not been so big I would have tried to take it… this toy had great possibilities.
I got off the machine and back onto the love seat. She disappeared as I watched the video of one woman fucking another with a dildo strapped to her.
A few minutes had gone buy when she finally came back- she was wearing a dildo and a strap. I looked at her and told her she looked like the woman in the movie- she looked at me and said “and you look like you are ready for more” she was looking at my pussy. I looked down and realized that I was slowly fingering myself. She walked up to me- put my ankles up over her shoulders and slid this huge dildo into me and started to fuck me. I was in ecstasy and she was moaning again too. Obviously this was the one with the tongue on the inside. She leaned forward and the way the dildo entered me when she moved sent me into another orgasm.
I finally pushed her away- I needed to breath. We were sitting on the love seat and I started to laugh- she asked me why and I said “you know this isn’t the greatest way to sell this stuff- she asked me why and I told her it was like going to the supermarket after eating, you buy less food than if your hungry. We both laughed.
I got dressed and started to pick some things out to buy. I picked out one of the dildos with the two ends we had just used, a vibrator kit and the tongue vibrator and was heading over to the anal toys when she says- “I’ll tell you what- why don’t you wait on these till you are heading home on Monday.” I looked at her smiled- and agreed. The stuff wasn’t cheap but as I was paying she says “by the way the teddy set is on the house- I can’t sell it with the panties all soiled.” I was embarrassed but pleased. I headed for the door and realized that she was still naked and so hot looking. I leaned over to kiss her good-bye and the she pulled herself into me. The kiss lasted about 5 minutes and by the time we had stopped I had fingered her to another mini-orgasm. She said she would see me in a few days and then said “I guess the supermarket theory is out the window, huh?” She was so right, the kiss had left me horny as hell… I got into my car, unwrapped the toys and put them on the seat next to me for the rest of the trip.

JackBNimble
01-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Sorry for the delayed response...but you've really got another hot story here!! Thanks for continuing to supply us!! :biggrinbandit: ;yr;

badlybent
11-25-2007, 02:16 AM
Guess I missed this one Sheryl and looks like a lot of others did too. Well it's time to revive it. Great stories make me horney.

justaman47
01-28-2009, 04:28 PM
damn wish I knew what happen in a few day when she was going home.
good story.
thanks

supban
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Another winnner! I always enjoy your stories. I hope there will be a sequel.

bike_josh
02-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Wow! Great one!

DarkEyedDreamer
02-03-2010, 05:10 AM
wow another great story usa keep it up. This one got me real horny

lik2luk
02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Boy that was hot

Dubya
03-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Very hot and believable!