PDA

View Full Version : a wild story - a wild trip

usafslut
01-17-2007, 08:25 PM
(this story is 3 years old sorry) I just got back from a trip and I thought I would share my experience with you. I am in my mid-twenties and fairly good looking. I don’t have the biggest boobs in the world, but what I have I like to show off. I have one pierced nipple, a few tattoos (who doesn’t) and I am shaved around my labia, but recently have left a little patch of hair above my slit in the shape of a heart.
A girl friend of mine was going to New Orleans with her boyfriend. At the last moment he couldn’t go and she asked me if I wanted to go with her. How could I say no to a free long weekend in a place like that? I had never been to New Orleans and though it wasn’t any special time there, I was sure it would be fun.
The trip was pretty normal the first day. The second night we got pretty trashed. When we got back to the room I was too wired to go to sleep, but my friend was totally gone and asleep before she got out of her clothes. I decided that it would be fun to go back out to Bourbon Street by myself. When I got there the streets were even more crowded than they had been 30 minutes earlier. I walked by a big crowd that was chanting “do it –do it” I peaked in enough to see this girl with really big boobs pull up her shirt and expose herself to the crowd and more importantly to a bunch of people up on a balcony. The people on the balcony threw down a bunch of beads as thanks to the girl. As I walked down the street I saw this happen a couple of more times. I have to admit that I am bi and seeing the girls’ bare breasts was even turning me on.
I was looking up at one of the balconies when all of a sudden I ran into a girl who was also looking up. I was startled and we both apologized to each other. I looked at her and she was beautiful. As she walked away I turned to watch her and she turned back to look at me as well. We both kind of laughed; instead of walking away from each other, the girl headed back toward me. I turned and waited for her and again noticed how pretty she was. Where I am only 5’2” she was probably like 5’8.” Where my boobs are a “C” cup she had to be at least a “DD” and like perfectly shaped (she was wearing a very tight top and you could see the top half of her boobs.) She finally got to me and the first thing she said was “if I didn’t know better I would think you just sized me up as I was walking toward you?” I gave this little embarrassed shrug of my shoulders and told her I probably was. We introduced ourselves to each other and started to walk down the street. She finally asked me if I wanted a drink and I told her I did. We walked off the main street and I said “I was told never to leave Bourbon Street as it was too dangerous.” She laughed at me and said; “sometimes that is true, but I live right over there”. Good old me putting my foot in mouth.
We got into her apartment which was really small, but very neat. She brought out a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. We talked for a few minutes and than asked me: “are you gay or bi?” I told her I was bi and had actually had long term relationships with both sexes and wasn’t sure where I would finally wind up. She smiled and leaned into me and gave me a kiss. It was friendly one at first, but we soon were darting our tongues into each others mouths. Her mouth was hot and her tongue was big. I was getting wet just thinking of how it would feel between my legs. I guess I must have moaned or something as she broke the kiss. “You are a little hottie aren’t you?” she said.
She moved me off the chair I was on and led me to her bed (it wasn’t far).
She laid me on my back and kissed me again- this time her hands started wondering about my body. She found my breasts and with both hands started to caress them, and then she applied more pressure and finally moved both hands to my nipples where she gave them both a squeeze. I involuntarily lifted my butt off the bed as the sensation went right from my nipples to the inside of my pussy. She broke our kiss and started her way down my body with her wet tongue. Before I knew it my top and bra were off and she was expertly sucking on my nipples. Her hands were working on my jeans and soon they were heading toward my ankles and her tongue was heading toward my pussy. As her hand was removing my jeans and panties off my ankles her tongue reached my clit. She started to flick it with the tip of her tongue and I almost came right there. She was good and her big tongue finally pushed by my labia and into my hot vagina. I felt the long wet tongue probe inside me and it didn’t take long for me to reach my fist climax. I pushed my pussy into her mouth as she shifted around so she was lying between my legs in the traditional “eating” position. The girl did not let up; she just kept up her oral attack on my pussy. I was heading for my second climax when she placed her hands under my butt and lifted my ass off the bed. Her tongue found my anus and with the same precision that she was licking my pussy, she now was digging her tongue into my ass. Her nose was pushing against the lower part of my labia as she was in my butt and I couldn’t take it any longer- I climaxed again. As I was coming down a little she was back on my pussy and working her way toward my clit- This girl was a machine- as she neared my clit I grabbed her hair and puller her face up- I said- “give me a break it is my turn to make you feel like this.” She got the hint and moved back up the bed and finally was face to face with me. She kissed me hard and I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. I pushed her over and started my way down her body.
I had a little harder time undressing her as she had with me. Her boobs were big and her bra almost too tight- I had to laugh as I had a little trouble with her bra and felt like I was with a teenage boy with his first date. I finally got her bra off and started to play with her breast. They were too perfect. After sucking one nipple and fondling the other breast I looked up her- she was watching me. I could see she could see the question on my face. She looked down and said “the best money can buy!” I smiled and went back to work.
I left her breast and was licking my way across her belly. She stopped me as I reached for the waist band on her pants. She said “I might have to help you here.” I had no idea what she meant. She got off the bed and pulled down her pants, I moved and was now sitting on the edge of the bed close to her and watching her. She had a cute pair of panties. She reached behind her and was doing something. A minute later she pulled down her panties and to my disbelief, hanging between her legs was a dick. She looked at me and said “surprise” I moved my eyes from her dick – up to her breasts and into her eyes. I took it all in. She was still this beautiful girl, but she had a dick. Well being bi- I figured this was not the worst thing in the world and could actually be fun. I really was in the mood to lick a pussy, but this would be fine as well. I reached forward without saying anything and took her dick in my hand and feed it into my mouth. She wasn’t hard at first but as I was sucking she was getting hard. I love getting a dick hard in my mouth. I love the feeling of it growing and the great anticipation of how big it will get. Well I was sucking her dick and it was getting harder and harder… and bigger and bigger. It was slowly growing out of my mouth and I seamed to be getting less of it in my mouth- I finally pulled my head back and to my surprise I was looking at the biggest cock I had ever seen. I looked up at her with same look I am sure I had when I was sucking her boobs. She looked down at me and said- “that’s 13” of all me.” I looked in front of me and could not believe what I was looking at. I again took her into my mouth determined to get most of it down my throat, but as I tried I could still put my entire hand around what was still outside of mouth. After a few minutes- she told me to move back onto the bed. I did and as I moved over she moved on top of me. She lowered her lips to mine and we again started romantically kissing. I spread my legs and she took the hint. She positioned her dick and I felt it rubbing along my clit- I was moaning in a moment. She lifted her butt and I felt her huge dick fall in-between my legs. She started to hump against my labia and I was so ready for that huge cock- but I wasn’t going to let her in while kissing me- I wanted to watch it go in me. I stopped kissing her and told her I needed to change position. I got up on my hands and knees and then dropped my shoulders and head. I told her to take it slow at first- she did as I asked- I watched the huge head disappear inside me as I felt my labia stretch out – I then watched and felt inch by inch of her beautiful thick and long cock enter inside me. When she was about two thirds of way inside me I started to cum. This made me wetter and easier to penetrate and she must have felt it as the rest of the 13” dick was pushed inside me. She held it still till I couldn’t take it anymore and yelled out “fuck me already.” Well she didn’t need to be told twice; she started to pump me and then started to pound against my butt. I could barely hear her smacking into me as I was screaming with delight- I climaxed twice and she was still pumping away. My knees couldn’t take it any longer and I begged her to stop for a moment. She pulled out and I got on my back. As I looked up I looked at the beautiful shaft dripping with my cum. I could resist it- I sat up and took her cock back into my mouth. This obviously pleased her as she started to moan. I work her hard trying to make her cum, as much as I wanted her cock back in me I felt bad that I had cum at least 4 times and she hadn’t. I sucked for a few more minutes and she pushed my head off her. She repositioned herself on top of me and rammed that huge bat back inside me. She started pumping away again and never stopped (I found out later she was on cocaine as she was like super human). My pussy was getting sore after I had cum at least another 5 times. I told her she had to stop as my lips were burning. She pulled out of me and flipped me over. The next thing I felt was her big tongue diving back into my ass. She pulled me up by my waist and drove her tongue in deeper. I heard fumbling on her night stand and saw her grab a jar of lube. I turned my head and said ”there is no way you are going to get that dick inside my little hole.” She looked back down at me and said- “I need to cum and I will take it real easy on you.” I told her I would suck her off- but she was already sliding a finger inside my hole. Her licking had opened me enough for a finger--- or two as the second one slid in. I looked between my legs and saw her greasing up her dick with other hand. I knew I had to relax, I wanted to help her cum, but I wanted to be able to walk as well. I had taken it up the butt before and with some guys really enjoyed it. But this looked like an impossible feat and I actually started to relax feeling that she would never get the head past my sphincter. She put more lube inside me – more than I ever remember any guy doing. She then positioned herself behind me and instead of pushing her cock inside me she leaned back on her heals. She then told me to lean back into her and control the pace myself. I thought this was pretty clever. I also didn’t know that as I leaned back into her my cheeks actually parted more. I guess with all the lube and in this position things worked easier as the head of her dick seamed to glide into me. I pushed back a little further and then the pain hit me like a brick. I started to pull off her and she told me to just relax. She reached around and started to squeeze my nipples. She then moved one hand down and found my clit. She teased it a little and then started to squeeze it as well. I started to pant and as I did she pulled me back into her a little more. I started to feel good again between my legs and my hole relaxed. I slide further down her shaft as more of her cock filled my butt. I thought I only had a few inches in me when she said- “good girl, you’ve taken a good 7 inches. At that she pulled me up on my knees so that my back was leaning against her boobs. I kind of sat into her crotch and with it took in a little more of her meat. She kissed me on my neck and then whispered into my ear “good girl, I knew you could do it.” She licked my ear which sent a shiver down my spine. She gently lowered my shoulders back down into a doggy position and then started to fuck my butt. I couldn’t believe she was inside me and that it actually felt good. I heard the jar of lube being opened again and felt the extra lube on her dick as she continued to fuck my ass. I started to come and I swear she slid in a little more- but was also hitting an inside wall of my ass, I don’t know how much of her I actually had in me but I was full of cock. I came for a couple of minutes and then could take it no longer- I pushed forward and flipped onto my back. She got up on her knees and was knelling between my legs. I grabbed her cock and started stroking towards me. Her cock was still wet with the lube (and probably my anal cum) and it was fun to pull on it. Even though she had been moaning a few times while fucking me, it seemed like she was enjoying this even more, go figure. I kept up my stroking and soon felt her beautiful cock get a little thicker. I was going to lean forward and suck her, but I was to exhausted to do much more than I was doing. Soon her body started to shake a little and her moaning increased. A moment later a little cum dripped out of her hole and on the next stroke or two a load of cum came shooting out her and hit the pillow next to my head, the next shot hit me in the face as did the next few, then she kept cumming like a sprinkler. I had never seen so much come (but then again we were probably making it for over an hour). By the time she had finished cumming my body looked like I had just been gang banged and all the guys came on my body. If I wasn’t so sore I would have been totally turned on again.
When she finally finished she got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a warm, wet towel and cleaned my body off. A couple of times she kissed me sweetly on the lips. When my cleansing was over she climbed back into bed next to me and two of us feel asleep. I woke up about 7:00 in the morning and wanted to get dressed to get back to my hotel. When my feet hit he floor and I tried to walk I felt like there was still a dick in my butt. I was so sore and my ass felt funny. It took me a few minutes to walk normally. I finally got it together, kissed my lover good-bye and went back to the real world. Bourbon Street looked totally different in the morning- very peaceful and dirty—I smiled all the way back to the hotel, except for the times when I would rub my jeans the wrong way. What a night I had, I doubt I would ever meet another guy with a dick as big as the one I just had in me, and probably never with one as beautiful.

BJ Cortland
01-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Interesting twist, and another very erotic tale, usafslut. Very well done!

badlybent
01-17-2007, 11:31 PM
You've done it again. Another story another hard-on. I'm always amazed erotic I find your story's even though I would normally consider them totally bizarre or even a turn off. Having said that there once was a club in Atlanta called the Centar Club. It was a transgender joint. I never went inside although I might now. I was a kid then and not so secure. Anyway the guys going in there were some of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.