PDA

View Full Version : Its christmas time again

must66
12-16-2006, 09:40 AM
THIS IS A RATHER LONG STORY, SO I NEED TO DO IT IN TWO PARTS
I HOPE IT IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW LOL

I have to tell you that I really love the Christmas season. It is a time that my family and my wife’s family come out to stay for a couple of weeks. That makes me one busy guy. The things that go on keep me with a hard cock almost all the time.

There is incest on both sides of our family. It is the time of year that I have fun showing off my wife at parties and she likes it when I watch her giving in to different men to make me happy during the Christmas season. She says that it is part of my Christmas gifts.

During the year Debbie and I love to talk to each other and tell some of the times that she or I get it on with one of our family. For her it was with he father and for me it was with my older sister, although I did do my mother a few times also.

Debbie’s family was do in first and that was only two days away. But first there was her Christmas party. She works for the city that we live in. We were both really horny thinking about what might happen with our families and were playing with each other while we got dressed for her party. She let me pick out what I wanted her to put on for the evening. I picked out a nice black short leather skirt that zipped up in the back. Along with the skirt I chose a silk type blouse that hugged her body and buttoned up the front. I told her nylons with a belt would be nice, but no bra or panties. She called me a dirty old fucker, and said, that is why she loved me so much.

She had control of what I was to put on also. A pair of tan slacks that were tailored and fit rather snug. A nice shirt with tie and a sweater to go over the top of it. No boxers for me either. Once I had the pants on she looked at me and said, nice, I like it. You could see the outline of my cock very easy against the slacks.

I was waiting for her when she began to walk down the stairs. At the bottom looking up at her I had a nice view of the top of her nylons, plus I could see her beautiful trimmed pussy with every other step she took. When she came beside me her blouse was unbuttoned enough to make you want to try and look to see if her nipples might be showing. She was only 5’1”, so most men would be able to see down her top.

We got to the party that was held in the city gym and there was maybe 200 people there. There were tables set up all around the gym with name tags to tell you where to sit. We were seated with a couple of guys and their wives from Public Works, a couple of secretaries from the main office, with their husbands and two people from the Rec. dept..

I don’t thin the wives like the way Debbie was dressed but I know their husbands did. I also caught the women taking a look between my legs trying to size me up. I even let myself begin to get hard a bit so they had something to look at.

We had a great dinner and the band began to play just as we finished with the meal. Everyone had been drinking and the mood was a good one. Debbie was feeling no pain as she danced with a bunch of different guys, having a good time. I had my share of dances also. Some of the ladies would rub themselves against me wanting to feel what could look at.

Deb and I were dancing when she told me that the city manager was giving her the eye all night. The guy wasn’t bad looking, just a bit over weight. Well, I said to her? I know he would like to try, she said, he is always making comments about sex to me. Might be good for your job, I told her, just make sure I know about it so I can watch you. She handed me a key to her shop and said, I will give you a sigh if it is going to happen so you can get there and find a place to hide before we show up.

From that moment on the City Manager took up all of Debbie’s time. Getting her plenty of cocktails and dancing every slow song. Finally she gave me the nod. I took off and hid inside her shop. Ten minutes later they came strolling in.

I’m beat, he said. Me too, I’m glad you wanted to take a break for awhile. He raise his glass to her and said, here’s to you and your Christmas. She tipped her glass with his and they took a drink.

After taking the drink he told her, damn, you sure look very sexy tonight. I always try and look my best, was her answer. No, I mean you really look very sexy to me. Your body is so perfect, the way your blouse hugs you and those nice legs coming out from that short skirt makes me excited. Debbie turned to the side a little so he could take a look down her blouse. Is this the look you like, she asked him?

He slid his hand inside her top and began to play with her tits. That feels so nice, she told him. He put his lips to her ear, Debbie you know I have wanted to fuck you, let me do it to you now, he asked? Yes, fuck me, she told him. They undressed each other and when his shorts came off I almost started to laugh. The poor guy had a hard cock but it was only about four inches. I could tell as soon as she put her hand on it how disappointed she was.

She started to jack him off while he had his finger inside of her cunt. Then strike two came. I, I, can’t hold back, he said, and shot his wad on her stomach. His dick got soft rite away and fell to maybe an inch and a half. Ah, um, ah, thanks Debbie he said as he put his cloths back on. I better get back, I will see you over there, and he left.

I came out from my hiding place cracking up. When she saw me she did the same. We both laughed for a good five minutes and my stomach was killing me from laughing so much. We got her dressed then headed home. In bed she told me I had better give it to her real good because she could really use it rite now. We fucked each others brains out that night and had another good laugh when we finished.

In the morning when we got up I told her I was sorry for last night and that I knew she was looking forward to giving me a good show. Not only that honey, she said, but I was so horny and though he would be so good. I don’t think I have ever seen such a small dick before. Even little Tommy from next door has a bigger cock than he did.

Let me explain about little Tommy. He is a kid about thirteen years old and lives next door to us. One day when Deb and I were out by the pool I noticed Tommy peeking through the fence at Debbie. There was a space between the board and I could see him playing with himself as he looked. Debbie had on one of her smaller string bottoms and a top that just did cover her nipples.

I began to rub her back and whispered to her that Tommy was looking at her through the fence. She looked down at my swim suit and saw that I had the start of a nice hard on. You like that don’t you, you pervert? You like knowing that some kid is playing with himself while he looks at your wife’s body. Putting her hand over my hardening cock she continued by saying, well, if that’s the case let me see if I can really make him look.

She sat up and grabbed the lotion and squirted it above her chest. Slowly she rubbed it into her skin, Moving her hand over the roundness of her breast her fingers slipped into the top pushing it down as her fingers passed over her nipples. Both of them were in full view of little Tommy’s eyes. She left the top like that and ran her hands down her stomach. She pulled the front of her bottoms away from her body and put some lotion just above her pussy. She didn’t pull the suit far enough out so that Tommy could see anything. I think she just wanted to get him a bit more worked up.

Honey would you do my legs for me, she asked me? I would love to, I told her. I sat down by her legs and squirted lotion on both her legs. I started at her feet and worked my way upward. I pushed on her legs a little and she spread them nice a wide for me (for Tommy). With both hands between her legs I took hold of the tiny piece of material and pulled it to the side. I let my fingers slide along her slit making her pussy lips wet. Jimmy she said, someone might see!!! There is no one around, I told her. Working my fingers along her slit for awhile so Tommy could get his eyes full. I left the suit pulled to the side as I got up and went into the house. From the kitchen window I watched the both of them. Debbie touched herself a few times and that had Tommy playing with himself a bit harder until I saw him begin to shake. I don’t know if her was able to cum at his age. Even if he didn’t shoot cum out I know her got that wonderful feeling men get just before they start to cum.

A half hour later she came inside. We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and doing nothing. We got to bed early knowing that we had to pick up her family at the airport in the morning.

Getting up the next day early was a bummer, but we did it. Debbie put on her pair of spray on jeans and a thin tight sweater. Not wanting to be to fancy I just put on some jeans and a t-shirt and we headed for the airport. I just love the way my wife dresses, she is one of the sexiest women I have ever known. Her jeans were just tight enough that her camel toe looked kissable and if I could have, I would have.

I parked the car and we walked to the baggage area. Not wanting to go to the gate with all the security and shit. We spotted her dad and mom and her younger brother walking our way. Of course Debbie and her mom began to scream and ran into each others arms.

She threw her arms around her dad, giving him a big kiss and hug. I watched as she pressed her body against his and held it there while they hugged. Then she did the same to her brother. I kissed her mom and shook her dads and brothers hand.

Off to the car we went, then headed home.

davesmistress
12-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the first chapter must66....there is no problem with posting it in 2 parts...Good luck in the contest....

badlybent
12-16-2006, 10:23 PM
A great addition to the contest. It's better to split long stories or at least make chapters. The contest doesn't close until Dec. 31. If you can get the rest in by then it would be great. Just make another post. Watch the age rule though. Gotta be 13. Thanks for entering.

must66
12-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Debbie, her dad and brother sat in the rear seat and her mom and I sat up front. Now her mom was just the older version of herself. She looked damn good to, but I never before looked at her in lust. Although now as I thought of Debbie and her father I wondered if she was as good at sex as her daughter was.

Looking in the mirror at my wife sitting between her dad and brother I noticed how nice her tits looked in her thin sweater. Her nipples were very much on display, poking out a good half inch. Shifting my eyes to her dad I could see that he saw the nipples also. Not much else happened the rest of the way.

I pulled into the driveway and was looking at Deb’s mom’s legs as she got out of the car and I think she caught me doing it. Debbie put on a good show for her father as she got out of the car. I’m so glad you’re your hear dad, she said to him, giving him another hug. She stayed pressed against him a bit longer than last time. Only this time when she pulled away from him I could see that she had give him the start of an erection. Since he was still facing her he didn’t try and hide it.

We showed her mom and dad their room, which had it’s own bath. Her brother was going to stay in the garage where I had made into sleeping quarters. We told them we were going to take a little nap for awhile and they should do anything they wanted to do, the house was theirs.

As soon as we got into our bedroom Deb turned around to me and said, did you see it? I gave him a hard on. He got excited when I hugged him. Hugged him hell, I said. I thought you were going to dry fuck the poor guy. Oh, you noticed, she answered back to me? Don’t worry, I was the only one looking, I told her. She back up against the wall and started to rub her pussy on top of her jeans. Debbie was getting very horny and I wanted to keep her that way.

I bet his cock felt good pressing against you. I wish he could have kept doing it to you, you looked so good. Rubbing her pussy up and down she said, so do I, she said, I sure would have liked to feel it get harder while it was against me. Are you thinking about your daddy rite now, I asked? Um Jimmy was all she said. Don’t you just wish you could feel the head of his cock pressing aginst your wet pussy lips? Oh God Jimmy, yes. Don’t stop baby, she said as her hand was rubbing faster. His tongue is inside your mouth making you wish it was a hard cock to suck on. Yyyyyyyyyeeeeesssssss, ooohhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyeeeesssssssss.

While her eyes are closed I walk up to her and push my body into hers. Use your hands and feel his manhood, I told her. Placing her hand on the front of my pants to feel the hard cock she says, it feels so nice daddy. Pressing harder and moving up and down my cock rides between her slit against her tight jeans.

You want it, don’t you honey? You have wanted it since you were a little gril. Yes daddy, are you going to give it to me, she asked? Oh no baby, I don’t think you want it bad enough yet. I want you to think about it all day. Debbie’s eyes sprang open and looked rite at me saying, That’s not rite Jimmy. Getting me all worked up then leaving me dangling . Sorry honey, but seeing you horny makes it all that much better for me. Just a little honey baby, I wants to feel you inside me. I need to feel you inside of me. I will give you three strokes and that is all. But then you will owe me, I told her.

Deb had her jeans pulled off in record time. I let her take a hold of my cock and rub it along her slit. I let the head pop inside of her but didn’t push at all.
Tell me when you want it Debbie. Now, for Christ sake, I want it all now. With a lot of force I hammer my cock into her. Pull it out, then back hard again (two) and one final time, pulling out as soon as the third stroke is fiished. I have to cover her mouth so her parents don’t hear her screaming at me. I explained to her that I wanted her to have the real thing and how much better it would make her feel.

She pulled her jeans up and we both got on the bed to have a little rest.

About an hour later we heard her mom dad and brother talking in the hallway. Her mom told her dad that she was taking my wifes brother downtown to pick up a bunch of stuff for the big dinner feed. Her father said that he was sure it would be okay if she took one of our cars for her trip into town. We heard the two of them leave. Debbie and I looked at each other knowing what was about to happen. We began kissing and playing with each other, making ourselves become sexually charge up.
Debbie got out of bed quickly and stripped her cloths off. She pulled out a see through lacy bra and matching panties and put them on. Before returnin to our bed she pulled the bedroom door open a bit. I got under the covers and so did she but she didn’t cover herself completely.

Her left leg stuck out from the side and the blanket was pulled down below her boobs. I was making noises like I was sound asleep. Through the slits in my eye lids I was able to see a little. It didn’t take to long before Fred was standing at he doorway looking in. You could just see the look on his face as he tried to think of some reason to come in and get Debbie. His cock had started to grow from looking at his daughter half naked.

He must have thought of something because he pushed the door open and walked over to Debbie’s side of the bed. He put his hand just above Deb’s tits like he was going to touch them. But instead he kept moving his hand above her like he was feeling her. Finally he shook her shoulder and called her name. She opened her eyes and said, oh hi dad, what’s up. I can’t find the tea anywhere, he told her. She said, I’ll get it for you. Don’t wake Jimmy, her father said. She slipped out of bed and like she forgot what she had on walked rite out of the room and down to the kitchen.

I gave them a minute before I followed them. I went to my favorite hidding place and got comfortable. I watched as Deb bent down looking in the lower cabnets for the tea. What a sight to behold. Deb bent down in her see through panties and her tits in plane view of her father with his now very hard cock poking out the front of his pants like a tent pole.

I felt kind of sorry for her father. So many years had gone by since he had touched his little girl. The last time was when she was thirteen years old. Now here he was wanting to recindle what he use to do with her but had no idea how to do it. (If he only knew that his daughter was just waiting for him to make the first move).

He finally took a chance. With Debbie bent over her got on his knees and got behind her. She saw what he was doing and didn’t move. I could see the excitement in her face when she saw him getting on his knees.

He took ahold of her hips and quickly put his mouth against her panty covered pussy. His tongue was out and licking her in just the rite spot. Debbie’s back arched and a loud moan came from her lips. Daddy, I have waited for so long for you to do this to me again, she told him. Fred grabbed at her panties and pulled them to the floor. Debbie’s pussy was really wet when Fred got back to licking it. Baby you taste so fucking good. Just like I remembered.

She reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Play with my tits dad, pinch them like you use to do. He put her nipples between his thumb and finger and gave them a good pinch. Fuck daddy, yes, oh more. He was pulling and streaching them out and she was going nuts.

Honey I want to fuck you so much. Yes daddy, I want you to. Why did you stop before, she asked him. It was hard to stop honey but I didn’t want to go through any head trips and ruin your life. So I thought if I stopped you might forget what I had done to you. I love you daddy and everything was fine, but I really missed your cock a lot. I love you too baby and I have wanted to fuck you so many times, that I was the one that went crazy.

Fuck me now daddy, make me feel the way I use to. Her dad had a pretty impressive cock. I can’t tell you how long it was, but I guess it was eight inches long and as round as a beer bottle. He stood up behind her and put his cock head inside her cunt. Give it to me daddy, do it hard. As soon as she said that I knew she was really ready for him.

At first her pushed it into her nice and slow. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh Gggggggoooooooooooodddddddddddd daddy. Then he pulled back and gave it to her good, fucking her like she was a two bit whore. It didn’t take either one of the long to cum. Her dad started first and as soon as he did Debbie exploded. The both of them were yelling, fuck me, oh God fuck me hard. Finally finished her dad pulled out of her and spun her around. Putting his hands on her tits he gave her an open mouthed kiss. Their tongues were going in and out of each others mouths when her dad said, I can’t wait to fuck you again when we are alone. There will be plenty of time daddy, don’t you worry. I better get back to bed before Jimmy gets up.

She came back to bed and we played with each other as we talked about what just happened.

Not much happened the rest of the day, other than her father giving her sexy looks and touching her when he thought no one was looking.

The next day came and it was my family that had to be picked up at the airport. Her folks used our other car to drive around and see the sights.

Debbie again had on a cute outfit that showed a lot of her body, deep V sweater and a mini skirt with high boots. We waited at the baggage claim and spotted them walking from the plane. We gave the usual hugs and kissed except when I hugged my sister. With her mouth at my ear she said, um little brother you feel good. Well, that got my dick to begin getting hard. Debbie saw it right away and gave my hand a squeeze.

At the car Debbie said, I’ll drive and your mom and dad can sit with me, Judy why don’t you sit in back with your brother. Great, everyone said and off we went. Judy also had on a short skirt and a blouse that buttoned down the front. We were sitting back when I saw Judy unbutton her blouse. She pulled her shoulders back and the front of her blouse split open. With no bra on her right tit almost came out. She turned my way in her seat and pulled up her skirt, showing me her panty covered pussy.

Debbie was talking to my folks as Judy began to move her hips in a circle and blowing me kisses. She took my hand and put it over her pussy and used it to rub herself. We were getting close to the house but I didn’t want to waist the opportunity. I pulled her panties to the side and slid two fingers into her cunt. I was slipping them in and out at a good pace and Judy grabbed my arm and pulled on it trying to get me to push into her more. Almost home I had to remove my fingers. Judy buttoned up and fixed her skirt as we pulled into the driveway.

In the house we showed my mom and and their room, which was next to Debbie’s parents and Judy her room, that was next to our room. Everyone wanted to relax for awhile so Deb and went into our room. I think your sister is a bit horny, don’t you think. I think so, I told her. I know, Deb said, I caught her out of the corner of my eye.

We were talking about it when Debbie fell to her knees and undid my pants. She was giving me one hell of a blow job when I saw that the door wasn’t closed all the way. Honey the door isn’t shut, I told her. I know, was her answer, I left it that way. I was thinking, I hope my parents don’t come walking down the hall when I heard a noise. Looking up there was Judy standing at the doorway. She had her skirt lifted up with no panties on. She was fingering herself with fingers from her other hand in her mouth. She was looking rite at me. She pulled her fingers from her mouth and mouthed to me, I want some. That did it for me, I began to shoot my spunk into Debbie’s waiting mouth. Deb sucked harder pulling my cum out of me. As Debbie finished Judy went back to her room. Debbie got up and said, do you think she liked the show? You knew she was there, I asked? Girls know what girls are going to do, Debbie said.

Debbie had a little surprise for me. She said that while we were driving to the house my father couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She said he kept trying to look at her tits and he even leaned forward to take a look up her skirt. I think your going to be busy this Christmas and I am going to be able to watch my pretty wife being a nasty little slut. We rested until her folks got home.

All the women were in the kitchen doing things for dinner and the guys were drinking and watching football on the tube. It almost seemed as if all the women tried to dress as sexy as they could, even Deb’s mom and mine. When they took time out to come and fix us cocktails they showed plenty of skin, both tits and ass. Looking around I could see that most of us had our dicks poking out the front of our pants.

Judy’s mom was pretty hammered when I was in the kitchen cleaning up a bit. She came over to me and aske how was her handsome son-in-law? Her speech was so bad I had a hard time understanding what she was saying. Great, I said, and how about my beautiful mother-in-law? I will be fine if I can hold on to this nice cock I feel. She had put her hand on the front of my pants and took ahold of my stiff dick. Her hand moved up and unzipped my pants, reached in and grabbed my cock. I’ve wanted to touch this from the first time I saw you baby, she said. Let mommy stroke it for you. She was jacking me off and it felt damn good. Her tongue found my mouth and was real sloppy as she kissed me. In a few minutes I was ready to cum and I told her so. She quickly pulled up her dress and pushed her panties down. Cum on my pussy honey. She pulled my cock and put it between her slit rite ontop of her clit. Rubbing my dick on her clit I started to cum. The first squirt pumped cum against her clit and she started to cum. Oh God yes, that feels so good. Give me more baby, let me feel you squirt again. I didn’t let her down, I squirted three more times against her clit and she went balistic. She was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Fuck, I really needed that, she said. Without cleaning herself up she pulled her panties up and her dress down and said, anytime you want my cunt all you have to do is ask. She turned and walked out of the kitchen.

Damn, I didn’t expect that, but I was glad it happened. I cleaned myself up and put Jr. away. Debbie came into the kitchen quickly and said, go hide in the garage, then left. I slipped out to the garage and got behind the water heater. A few minutes later Debbie came walking out. Are you here, she said. Over here, I said. Then the door opened up. Her father came walking out. It is hard to be by yourself in this house, he said. I know dad, there is a lot of family, she answered him.

Come here honey, daddy needs a hug from his special little girl. She went a put her arms around her fathers neck and they hugged each other. You feel so nice and soft honey, he told her. You feel good and hard daddy, she said. Does my little girl like it hard, he asked? She began to move her hips side to side and push against him. What do you think daddy, she said? I think you would like to feel how hard daddy really is.

Her dad walked her back to the rear door of the car and opened it. He set her on the seat and took off his pants and boxers. Is this hard enough for my little girl? It is just like I remembered it daddy, she said to him. Would you like daddy to put it in our favorite hidding place. It was like he was talking to some little kid. Just fuck me daddy, put that hard cock in my cunt and fuck me good. Debbie brought him back to reality real fast. He ripped her panties off and moved his cock to her opening. Fuck me daddy, do it now, she said. He slammed his hard cock all the way into his daughter’s cunt. God, I almost forgot how good you feel baby, he told her. We don’t have much time daddy and I want to feel your baby juice filling me up. With that her dad started pumping her fast. I want to cum inside you baby, he told her, I want to fuck you so good. You are daddy, keep giving it to me, I love it. I’m going to cum baby, here it comes. He pumps a few more times then holds his cock deep inside Debbie’s cunt. Ohhhhhhhhhhh ddddaaaaaadddddy I can feel it squirting. Ssssssssssssoooooooooooo gggggggggooooooooooddddddd, yyeeeeeessssssssss. I watch as his ass cheeks squeeze together, trying to give her everything he has. With one final push and squeeze he is empty. He pulls his cock from his daughter and watches as his cum leaks from her cunt.

He puts his boxers and pants back on and says, I’ll go in first then you can come in a few minutes later. He turns and heads for the door. I come out from behind the water heater with my dick in my hand telling her that was so great. Just then we hear the door knob start to turn. I jump back behind the heater as her brother comes walking out. Debbie had no time to do anything and I think the game is over now. Busted!!!

I knew you and dad were doing that, he said to her. I wonder what mom will say when I tell her about it. You can’t, mom would just die if she ever found out, Deb said. Maybe you could keep me from telling her, he said. Anything, what do you want, she asked him? I want what dad had, he said looking at the cum leaking from her. But what about, he cut her off. I don’t care, it looks good to me, he said.

He went over and got between his sisters legs. I was in shock when I saw him get down and begin to lick her pussy. Debbie put her hands on his head and pulled him into her. She looked over at me with a lustful look in her eyes and said, lick it up, lick your sister cunt clean, you fucker. While he was eating her cunt he undid his jeans and they dropped to the floor. He had not shorts on so his cock stood straight out. Looking up at his sister he told her, I have wanted to fuck you for all these years and now I am going to put my cock inside you sis. Oh God, do it, give it to me, fuck me like daddy did.

He stood up and placed the head of his cock between her pussy lips and didn’t move a muscle. Come on, push it in, she said. Are you sure you want it sis? God yes, your driving me crazy, give it to me. Tell me what you want, I want to hear you tell me, he teased. I want my brother to fuck me, oh please brother fuck your sister, she told him. I guess that did it because he slowly pushed his whole cock into her. Debbie’s ass was coming off the car seat trying to get her brother deeper inside her. The two of them were fucking like rabbits. Only a couple of minutes went by when they started cuming. Debbie had his butt cheeks in her hands pulling him tight against her and her brother was making small pumps filling her cunt with his jizz. He pulled out telling her he has wanted to fuck her for such a long time. She told him that she wish she had known. Can we do it again sis, he asked her? I only hope we can find the time, she answered him. Now hurry and get back in the house before someone else come out here. He left, thanking her again.

Again I came out from behind the heater, but this time I came out with cum all over my hand dripping onto the floor. Looks like hubby enjoyed himself watching his wifey taking care of her daddy and brother. Honey, I could watch you taking cock all night long, I told her. The way things are going that just might happen baby.

I grabbed a towel and wiped myself off and told her I would see her in the house. I gave her the towel and went into the kitchen. Looking into the den it looked like someone had given everyone sleeping pills. Mom was out sitting on the chair. Dad was next to my sister on the sofa with his hand down her top. Debbie’s mom was on her sons lap and her dress was unbuttoned from the top. Her father was by himself, but he had his hand inside his pants.

I was so horny from watching Debbie getting serviced I walked over to my sister. I took dad’s hand out from her top and pulled her off the sofa. She opened her eyes and said, what’s up little brother? I said, I am and it needs to be taken care of. I am the one that can do that for you little boy, she said. I walked her into the kitchen and bent her over the table, pulling her skirt up and her panties down. Oh yea baby, give it to me. I want to feel my brother big fucking cock. Judy was a bit drunk, but rite then I didn’t care if she was passed out. My balls were sore after watching what happened that they needed to be relieved.

My sisters pussy was nice and wet for me and my cock slipped all the way inside without any problem. I was driving it in and out of her when Debbie came walking in. She came over and sat down at the table as started to talk to Judy. It feels good, doesn’t it Judy, your brother has such a nice big fat cock, doesn’t he? Oh yes, I love it, Judy said. You like incest with your brother? Yes and with daddy too. You let your daddy fuck you, Debbie asked her? Oh God, all the time, she said. I wish I could fuck them both at the same time, I love their cocks. Debbie saw that I was speeding up and she said to Judy, he is going to cum, do you want him to cum inside you? Yes brother give it to me, fuck my cunt and fill it with your cum.

I began to shoot into my sisters cunt and Debbie was saying, give it to her honey, she wants it all, then it is my turn. I really put a lot of jizz into my sister and it felt really good doing it.

We got Judy dressed and put her back with the rest of the family. We went to bed and talked what we had done. We made each other so horny that we ended up screwing for almost an hour before we came.

After that night both Debbie and I spent time with each others family fucking every chance we could. It was a great Christmas and on the last day before everyone left Debbie got the chance to fuck my father and I let my mother know how good it was to finally get back to where I came from.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
(It may be a quest, but incest is best)

davesmistress
12-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Thanks Must66 for a hot tale....good luck in the Contest...

JackBNimble
12-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Wow...another excellent addition!!!

oldreader
08-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Good story. I do love these slut wife stories. Thanks

am_cutie666
10-03-2009, 06:26 PM
i love this stories...

diddyson
09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
what a great story thanks